Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Xanxious Crystal (Inactive)

Game Master Shanosuke


851 to 900 of 902 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Both Martian Level 20 invader

Another fire human explodes under Harn's mighty attack.

Xzevrra disappears and reappears just missing the monster on Yamalgo

Tlugos and Klug strike out and hit the one Fire human that WAS engaged with Xzevrra. It is still standing but appears

There are two fire humans left. One is by itself and horribly injured, the other is between Yamalgo and Xzevrra

There are still an unknown number of Dundamar out there but at this point the darkvisioners can make out 5 closing in with nasty looking scimitars drawn. They are closing the distance and are now within 20 feet.

The Fire human attacking Yamalgo hits him. Yamalgo seems to be having a really hard time.

The second fire human turns and assaults Tlugos attacking him and hitting him for 4 damage.

It is now your turns.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"All right ya flamin' bastards, try this!" bellowed the over-sized half-orc in Deepcommon.

Attack w/ spiked chain: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Harn whirled his spiked chain and snapped it at the the fiery humanoid near Yamalgo.

Unfortunately, he still wasn't used to his size increase, and misjudged the attack.

"Blast it!"


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Klug draws his Falchion with a howl and charges the injured fire human.

Charge Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Xzevrra lunges forward against the fire creature, sparing a look behind her as she does.

If the creature drops, Xzevrra will also move back next to Yamalgo.

Rapier: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + (6) + 1 = 11


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I need a reflex save Xzevrra. DC 15. If you fail you take 15 fire damage. If you succeed you take half that. Unless you have evasion at which point you take none.


Male Drow Bard 2

Free: Maintain
Standard: Attack

Tlugos drops his bow to attack with his rapier taking a step back as he does. Keeping his story going.

Hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Hate these dice. -.-


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ok. So the light spell on the crossbow bolt Ollie fired didn't do much to make things visible I take it?

Not trusting his aim in melee, Ollivor fires a crossbow bolt at the closest Dundamar.

To hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
dmg if that hits: 1d8 ⇒ 4
Not sure if their concealment has been reduced by his light spell shot or not, but if not.
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 34


Both Martian Level 20 invader

okay I went ahead and rolled for Xzevrra. She passed but I don't see evasion on her sheet so Xzevrra takes 7 damage.

Xzevrra takes down another fire human and it explodes damaging her and Yamalgo in the process.

Everyone else attacks and misses their target.

With Klug on it and Tlugos having moved away, The remaining fire human shifts its attack onto Klug. It misses.

Two of the Dundamar collide with Harn. one hits him with a scimitar for 6 damage. The other misses.

Two More Dundamar reach Xzevrra and attack her. One hits her for 5 damage and she goes down.

The remaining two Dundamar engage Yamalgo doing some damage to him as well. In spite of his condition and the damage he has sustained, Yamalgo is still on his feet.

It is now your turns. Unless someone has a light, Oliver is still suffering a 50% miss chance


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Oh crap, sorry about that Shanosuke. Yea, I don't have evasion yet, which I also forgot about.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Oh, and the not die roll.
Stabilization: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 3 = 13
Stable at least.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn snarled at the Dundamar that hit him and attempted to return the favor.

I'll remember to use Tlugos' bonus this time!

Attack w/ spiked chain: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1) + 5 = 11


Male Drow Bard 2

Tlugos flanks with Klug attacking the fire human once more stepping back once he does.

Hit: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 18
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Edit-Well I guess I dont have to worry about him blowing up. -.-


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Klug yells in an orcish fury and strikes at the flame human.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 = 19

Dmg: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 = 5


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor readies himself, and spreads his fingers releasing acid upon the fallen she-drow's attacker..
Burning hands, but bloodline allows me to replace it with acid fx... so really it is Acid Hands. I'm assuming h can line up a shot that won't hit his allies. Let me know if he can't and I'll try something else.

dmg (Reflex DC 15 for half 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Xzevrra is stable
Harn hits his foe hard
Tlugos and Klug wail on the fire human and it dies and explodes. Klug and Tlugos and Klug will take 11 damage if they fail a DC 15 reflex. 5 damage only if they succeed.

One of the Dundamar who attacked Xzevrra moves to attack Klug and the other moves to engage Harn.

Harn is now flanked with two hit for a TOTAL of 11 damage.

Klug is missed.

Yamalgo is hit

Your turns


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Xzevrra tries very hard not to go towards the light. Will sneak if necessary.


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4
Shanosuke wrote:

Xzevrra is stable

Harn hits his foe hard
Tlugos and Klug wail on the fire human and it dies and explodes. Klug and Tlugos and Klug will take 11 damage if they fail a DC 15 reflex. 5 damage only if they succeed.

One of the Dundamar who attacked Xzevrra moves to attack Klug and the other moves to engage Harn.

Harn is now flanked with two hit for a TOTAL of 11 damage.

Klug is missed.

Yamalgo is hit

Your turns

Any results from Ollivor's Burning (Acid version) Hands spell??


Both Martian Level 20 invader
Ollivor Myles wrote:
Shanosuke wrote:

Xzevrra is stable

Harn hits his foe hard
Tlugos and Klug wail on the fire human and it dies and explodes. Klug and Tlugos and Klug will take 11 damage if they fail a DC 15 reflex. 5 damage only if they succeed.

One of the Dundamar who attacked Xzevrra moves to attack Klug and the other moves to engage Harn.

Harn is now flanked with two hit for a TOTAL of 11 damage.

Klug is missed.

Yamalgo is hit

Your turns

Any results from Ollivor's Burning (Acid version) Hands spell??

Sorry, I forgot to post that. yes it seems all the damage from your attack got through.


Male Drow Bard 2

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Tlugos backs up and uses a spell on himself.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

His performance was dropped to use his spell, no more +1 hit/dmg.


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

"RAAAAAH!!!"

Klug cries out in pain from getting burned.

Klug five foot steps away from his foe and downs an extract of CLW

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

I have 11 health left, btw.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)
Shanosuke wrote:

Klug and Tlugos and Klug will take 11 damage if they fail a DC 15 reflex. 5 damage only if they succeed.

@ Shanosuke - Did you mean Harn?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

No I did not mean Harn, I don't have Harn right next to the fallen fire human. Instead you are surrounded by three Dundamar.

That was a typo on my part. I didn't proofread before posting so my bad. It was just suppose to be Tlugoes and Klug.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Feeling trapped, Harn snarled furiously, and lashed out at one of his attackers.

Attack w/ spiked chain: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Unfortunately, he failed to connect.

"Blast it!" he snarled in Undercommon.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay just need Olliver to take his action for the round and we can move on.


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor backs up and blasts again with his with his 'Acidic' hands, he doesn't care who he hits, as long as it is a foe.
dmg (Reflex DC 15 for half: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay that is good enough for me.

A poor round for our heros. Klug and Tlugos manage to heal, Harn misses, Xzevrra is stable and Ollivor only dealt 2 damage to a Dundamar.

Harn is assualted by the three Dundamar and takes another 9 points of damage. He is now down by -6 and needs to stabilize.

Three Dundamar are on Yamalgo and Three are standing over Harn.

Yamalgo pulls out something from his "robes" and activates it. A fireball like explosion goes off. When the smoke clears there is no sign of Yamalgo or the Dundamar attacking him.

There are now only three Dundamar left. One of them appears to be horribly injured while one of the others is singed by Ollivor's acid. The third is healthy.

Yamalgo is gone. There are three Dundamar left. Harn and Xzevrra are down. There are three of you left standing. None of you are currently in melee with the remaining enemies.

It is your turns.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn collapsed to the ground, still larger than normal.

Stabilize (Con check DC 10): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

The others could see him breathing normally, although his wounds were grievous.

Stable at -6.


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Once more Ollivor lets forth a burst of acid upon the remaining Dundamar,
"I can't keep this up forever..."

Same attempt, hope to catch all three remaining in the spray
Ref DC 15 for half

dmg: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5


Male Orc Alchemist 2

"Focus fire! Start with the mostly dead one then that one then him!"

Klug pointed to the injured one then the two singed ones etc.

Lobbing a bomb at the injured one.

Touch Attk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Note that if there is anyone standing around the mob the take 3 splash, i don't know if that has been relevant...


Male Drow Bard 2

Removing a wand from his person he makes it to Harn and touches him with it, healing magic surging into the half orc.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

I assume this does not trigger any AoO, if so let me know.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Unnnn... wha?" mumbled Harn as he regained consciousness.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I want to apologize for the lack of map. I understand the importance of a map but I have yet to get maptools to work. I do plan on researching ways to produce maps for you to use. I will take any advice from you guys. For now, you have done well.

Olliver sprays all three foes and only one makes his reflex save. One goes down to the damage.

Klug's bomb catches one dundamar square on.

The two remaining dundamar move in to engage klug. One hits Klug for 4 damage.

Tlugos heals Harn, Harn can now stand and fight.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Harn struggled to his feet and lashed out with his spiked chain at the nearest target.

Attack w/ spiked chain: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13


Male Drow Bard 2

Tlugos taps Harn once more for good measure before retreating towards the fallen drow. The thought, as often is the case with most drow, crosses his mind to leave her for dead or finish her off.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Thanks," Harn said to Tlugos.


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Klug takes a five-foot-step back and drink a vial of a nasty red liquid and his arms grow to a grotesque size.

str mutagen

He draws his Falchion in anticipation of the fight.


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor casts an acid splash at a foe.
To hit (Ranged touch): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21Possible minus 4 if target already in melee
Dmg if that hits: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Phew, I was getting worried I lost some players. Okay, hopefully we all can post more often now. I know I can.

Harn is too far to hit these foes with his chain as they both moved away a round ago.

Ollivor sprays one foe doing only a faction of the damage as the dundamar prove evasive.

The Two Dundamar move around Klug to flank him avoiding AoO and attack both hit Klug for a total of 10 damage over all.

Your turns.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

Ah, I didn't realize that they were too far away. In that case, he would take out a potion of cure light wounds instead of attacking.

For his current round, he would drink the potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4; then move to engage one of the dundamar attacking Klug.

When Harn realized that no opponent was forthcoming, he drew a potion from his pack and imbibed it.

"That's better!" he said.

Noticing Klug's dire predicament, he moved to help.

As he did, he called out to the drow bard, "Hey Tlugos! Heal Xzevrra! She's good in a fight!"


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Just layin' here stable.


Male Drow Bard 2

Tlugos taps the female with his wand, healing magic flowing into her.

"I would advise you to keep your attention on your own task, do leave me to mine. The orc is in far more trouble."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

He moves towards his bow if it is clear of enemies.


Male Orc Alchemist 2

Depending on if I'm wrong or not I will do one of these two things.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

OR

Attack the one me and Harn are flanking. The mutegen I drank gives me a +2 nat armor bonus so my AC is an 18 Touch 12 FF 16. Also +4 str -2 int.

Attk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

EITHER WAY

I failed.


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

Ollivor backs away and flings another glob of acid at a target

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Dmg if that hits, no save: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Okay, I rolled to confirm Olliver's crit and It succeeds. One more Dundamar goes down.

Seeing Klug still standing, Harn getting up, and that he is pretty much out numbered....he flees. He uses a full withdraw so no AoO. He is now sixty feet away and unless Tlugos has his 120foot darkvision, only Klug can see him.

Dundamar ignore difficult terrain. I ignored it before because there wasn't any charges made and there won't be. The only way to take down the fleeing Dundamar is to shoot him.

If you don't have a means to take down the runner, then combat is over. You won....sort of.

Yamalgo and three of the attacking Dundamar are Gone. Completely, leaving no trace of their existence.

The fire humans have nothing of value.

The two fallen Dundamar where leather armor and have strange black crooked scimitars. Same specs as a scimitar just a different look.
You find two potions of cure mod wounds. You also find a scroll of deeper darkness. Nothing else.


Male Half-orc Lore Warden Fighter 2; AC 17, flat-footed 14, touch 13; HP 20/20; Init +2; Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3; Perception +10 (+18 scent)

"Can anyone see that thing? We shouldn't let it get away!" Harn said.


Male Drow Bard 2

Tlugos picks up his bow and shoots the fleeing enemy.

Hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d6 ⇒ 2

Searching the bodies for anything of use afterwards.

Drow have 120 ft. darkvision. What type of scroll is it? Arcane or Divine?


Both Martian Level 20 invader

Divine

The hits the fleeing Dundamar but fails to drop it. It continues to flee unless Klug can reach it with a ranged weapon. If not then the creature escapes.


{HP 18/18 | AC 17 T13 FF10 CMD 16 | F/R/W 4/3/5 | Inish +3, Per +8} Female Elf Inquisitor 1

Awakening from the healing, Xzevrra looks annoyed at Tlugos's words for a moment, but refocuses her attention at the fleeing creature. She also notices no signs of Yamalgo.

Could've sworn I put a waking up post, but don't see it. Not sure if okay, but can I take a shot from prone with my hand crossbow? Rolling attack if okay.

Handcrossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Handcrossbow CC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage CD: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Human (Hit Points: 26/26) Sorcerer (Bronze Dragon Draconic Bloodline)-4

"I'm not firing into darkness, there'd be no point," Ollivor says.


Both Martian Level 20 invader

I was waiting to see what Klug wound do but he hasn't posted. So moving on.

The dundamar gets away. Surviving both ranged attacks he flees into the darkness making no sounds as he does. Now what is the next step? You know the general direction of the fairy village and where the raft is. Where do you wish to go?

851 to 900 of 902 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Xanxiou's Crystal All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.