Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Wygate (Inactive)

Game Master Vuvu


51 to 100 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Lars rises and takes the package from Balthe. As he does, he stares at Gunla for a very long time, showing no change in demeanor, before finally saying quietly, The delivery is in order.

Gunla:
Lars is terrified of you, but would never cop to it.

Just then, someone calls his name from down the hall.

Balthe only perception DC 20:
The voice is Cyne, the trainer whom you worked with earlier today and the one who gave you the package and its instructions.

Lars, package in hand, briskly walks off toward the voice, calling out On my way!


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

No fricking WAY!!!

Turning quickly to Eli and Gunla.

Highby is off to see Cyne, he is the one that gave me that package. Herr Gunla, I request your assistance in investigating this situation. I also recognize that I do not have a clue how to go about it. Will you help and take the lead on this? A good man's livelihood and reputation is at stake.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

"Uh, so they just made us go in a big circle?" Eli asks, a frown on his face. "Can I go now? No offense Balthe. I'm sure this is important to you."


No, Gunla swiftly replies. Her voice is hushed, almost a whisper.

Gunla's eyes narrow in thought.

Why would a man ask you to deliver a package if he planned to meet with the recipient at the time of its delivery. Can you hazard a guess, bard? Any guess? I'll aid you; but if you're holding anything back, have it out now. Right now.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

I don't know, I truly know as much as you do now. I have a bad feeling I have just been set up though. That would put two of us in trouble. It makes me worry about Telwyn.


Do you have proof - even evidence - that you were bid by this... Cyne, to deliver this parcel? If this official denies asking you to deliver the item, could you refute him in a court of law? Do you have an order? Physical documentation? Anything?

If not, I fear that this set-up might have been for me as much as for you. I'd hoped that my escort was requested in order to keep you safe. I expected an ambush... just not this kind.

Gunla's sigh is almost a humanly vulnerable one. A small departure from her usual steel.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

None. Vlachus can confirm it, but of course he is the one being blackmailed. But our status as "Heroes of the Realm" and his position as Captain of the Guard could sway a court. Of course he is being blackmailed so it would appear that both of us are perhaps in trouble.

How do you recomend we should proceed?


Before anyone can say any more, you hear a scream of fury from down the hall. After a few seconds of heavy footsteps, Vlachus runs into the lobby in full armor shouting RUN!

He runs toward the party and hurries them toward the door.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Yes sir!

Balthe books it after Vlachus, as he does he straps on his Buckler and gets his whip in his hand.

This is not good.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eyes wide, Eli hesitates. His inquisitive nature makes him initially balk, looking back up the corridor, but when Balthe bolts out of the building, Eli gives in and follows the herd, clutching his cane.


Gunla's mind races. Her face is grim.

Capitan, she manages to acknowledge Vlachus as he rushes through.

Then, jaw set and expression grim, she allows the progression to pass, giving Eli a nod, as if to say "go"...

...and then plants herself firmly in the doorway, utters a prayer (shield of faith), and draws her katana.

To run would be incriminating, she thinks. Irori is with me...


Lars come barreling out from the hallway with fury all over his face. He throws something past Gunla and out the main door yelling You scum!

Perception 10:
The object is a severed foot.

Perception 20:
The foot has a tattoo of the letter M on the top.

Seeing Gunla blocking the doorway, Lars yells to the guards outside Stop them!

Gunla:
Pulling up in front of Gunla, he says You! You will pay for this. He looks over his shoulders and yells Guards! Arrest this criminal! Turning back to Gunla he adds I see you have drawn your weapon. Do you intend to fight for your life?

Balthe and Eli:
Vlachus bolts down the stairs in front of you, and as he does, one guard steps out of his way, but the other holds ground. Vlachus hangs a left at the bottom of the stairs and proceeds to run, yelling The alley here! Quick! One guard stands between the two of you and Vlachus.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Guardsman stand aside! This is not your concern, we have business with the Captain, it is urgent do not stand in our way!

Balthe speaks honestly and confidently.

Diplomacy1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 this is a 27 on the off chance that he is attracted to Balthe

Balthe does not stop moving. Unless the guard physically stops him, Balthe either moves through the space that he was standing or takes a quick step around him.


Just to clarify: Balthe, you are initiating combat time with the guard standing in your way on the steps?


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

I thought he was physically barring my way, aggressively. I misunderstood. Editing

SEE ABOVE POST


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eli downs the contens of the vial in his left hand (Shield) and then looks to see how the guard responds to Balthe's order before trying to move past him.


Sorry, that was misleading. Either way, your diplomacy solution is as good as any.

Guard's will save 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

The guard narrows his eyes, but steps aside to allow Balthe and Eli to pass.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Balthe's words proving persuasive, Eli runs down the stairs and around the corner towards the alley as instructed.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

All good and to be fair, I was out watching election results at a wine and beer place and had several prior to posting that...so my comprehension was not, shall we say perfect lol. This is a moment that it is hard not to metagame, knowing Gunla is back there with Lars.

Balthe follows Vlachus as fast as he can until Vlachus stops. At which point he will observe his surroundings.

Where is Gunla? A note of panic in his voice. unless she catches up


Balthe and Eli:
Vlachus completely ignores your question, instead flying into a series of rapid-fire instructions of his own. Cyne betrayed me! A third of the guards are with me, the rest with Lars. He's blackmailing me. The package was supposed to be a good faith gift, but Cyne replaced it with a death threat from the Mongers! Common knowledge: Mongers are the big shots in organized crime in these parts. He did it so that Lars would have evidence against me. We need get word to Telwyn and send him back to his home near the university in Wowick. Then, we need to get out of town. Knowing Lars and the connections he has, I will be a national fugitive in a matter of hours and you three will be my aomplices! Wait! Where is the lady?!


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

She must have stayed to confront Lars. Vlachus we need her, she is the only one with the knowledge to dig us out of this mess. How do we get to her? Eli, I am sorry that you are now so deep into this mess. Ideas?

Obviously waiting till Gunla has a chance to catch up post wise


Gunla's Perception (to notice the object) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Gunla's Knowledge (local) (at the mention of the Mongers) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Quickly, Gunla counters Lars' order. She does not lower her weapon.

You'll do no such thing, gentlemen. I've committed no crime, and my authority is just as great as this man's. This is an inquisition matter; stand down. Draw a weapon and you'll face the High Inquisitor before morning.

Gunla's Intimidate check (to stay the guards) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Now calmly explain what's happened, Lars. Because from where I'm standing, you're looking a more criminal than anyone.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Balthe turns to Eli.

If you want to just run, I underdtand, and will never fault you. But I think you should be able to go back in and be of assistance. The guards will recognize Vlachus or myself. Please, see if you can get Gunla out. If we alter your hair perhaps no one will even realize you were there before.

Balthe double checks the alley. perception1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
If he is willing...disguise1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Perception on the foot 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Knowledge: Local on the tattoo. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Stealth to hide in the alley. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Looking a little panicked, Eli gives Balthe a withering look. "What have you two got me into?" he demands in a hurried whisper.

"Disguise... Yeah... That I can do something about, but I'll need a minute." he mutters, moving deeper into the alley to get out of sight of the street.


Gunla:

You can't hear Vlachus from where you are. He's outside in an alley.

Several of the guards immediately back down and look questioningly at Lars. Lars glances at a higher ranking soldier and nods upward. Immediately, four guards turn and cut the throats of four others, leaving nine guards plus Lars.

Lars looks up at you smugly, being nearly a foot shorter than you, and says, Hah! From where you're standing, you say? Well, from where I'm standing it looks like you're about to be killed for assaulting these four guards and trying to assassinate me. You never really had a chance.

Lars' cronies move in on you, and one guard steps into the doorway from outside, blocking your escape.

Eli:
The "M" on the foot is the mark of the Mongers, one of which is your enemy, Konor Quay. The tattoo means that the foot belonged to a member of the Mongers, so it is likely a promise of revenge against the person who killed the foot's owner.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Vlachus. What is happening? Just us for a few minutes. We didn't do anything wrong out there.

Balthe strings his bow.


@ GM_Jacob: I was talking to the guards Lars that ordered to arrest me.

Gunla shouts. Balthe! Eli! To me!

Then, quietly.

You really want to do this, Lars? If I walk away from this, you're finished. Zeusemande isn't here, Highby. Think nine men is enough?

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Not rolling initiative unless I have to.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

GM Do I hear her? I suspect that I don't :/


Hmmmm...I hadn't thought about it until just now. There's only one way to settle this!

1=Yes
2=No
1d2 ⇒ 2

Gunla's cry is lost in the distance between her and her friends.

Gunla:
Most of the guards look at least a little concerned about Gunla's ability to fight them off, but their numbers bolster their confidence, and none back down. Lars says, simply and clearly, Idiot.

With that he lunges forward at Gunla, whipping a brutal mace out and swinging it high. The other guards step inward to close the gaps between them. The guard behind Gunla braces his stance to block the door.

We won't do initiative. You have a chance to act now before anyone is adjacent to you. There is a semi-circle of nine soldiers surrounding you with your back against the door. Lars is nearer than the other guards, and there is one more soldier directly behind you in the doorway.

Eli and Balthe:
Vlachus looks around cautiously and says, Very well. Quickly. Lars has been blackamiling me with information about the "incident" on the eastern borders. He knows things that only someone who was there could have known. Either way, what he knows will cost me my job if it gets out. I'm not proud. Anyway, I asked Cyne to buy some fruits from the market today and package them up for Lars. I must admit that, in my shame, I sent you to deliver it. As you now can likely surmise, the package did not contain fruit, but rather a death marker. Lars, having received that horrid foot, is now the target of criminal assassins working for the Mongers. Cyne must have thought he would be helping me by dealing with Lars, but he didn't know that we were friends. Now, Lars thinks that you three and I are working with the Mongers to kill him. Balthe, you and the orc both have motivation, too - You as my friend and her as Lars' rival - so Lars has a compelling case against us. Eli, correct? You, my friend, are just caught up in this mess. You may be best to turn yourself in. You can claim that you were a bystander and walk away just fine. That is, unless you have something else you're hiding. Vlachus' eyes twinkle and his lips turn up as he says this. He obviously doesn't know that Eli has a "record." Regardless, Balthe, you and I must get your lady friend and alert Telwyn before he comes under attack as well. We need to move.

With that, Vlachus begins to run back to the base, drawing his sword as he goes.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Once more into the breach dear friend!

Balthe throws his bow over his shoulder and pulls back out his whip.

Eli if you want to back off, I will not hold it against you. But I hope that you are with me.

Balthe charges back in after Eli.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eli hesitates. He looks at Balthe with a stricken look, a flash of guilt making his face red.

"So, if I walk away now, I may still be recognized and hunted down, but if I help you... what? There's a chance to clear my name?" he asks.

He looks at Vlachus and searches his face for any hint of deception.
Sense Motive 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

He growls in frustration and retrieves a small blue glass vial from his belt pouch. It steams slightly as he opens it. With a swift gulp he swallows its contents and returns it to his pouch. The effects are visible as a shudder runs through him. His pupils dilate slightly and his face seems to grow more bony. (Dex Mutagen, 10 min, +4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Natural Armor) He then pulls a hankerchief from his pocket, which he ties around his nose and mouth. He slouches as though resigned to an unpleasant fate and follows Balthe and Vlachus, slipping another glass vial from the bandolier across his chest, his cane still gripped in his right hand.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

I will do everything in my power to clear your name. Balthe says to Eli as they tun.


Since nobody closed the door (least of all me) on the way out, I'll assume it's still open.

...alright, Gunla mutters with a sigh.

One quick step (five-foot step) backwards puts Gunla outside, and another swift movement slams the door shut on Lars (move action to shut the door).

Shouting through the door as she leans into it with all her might, Inquisitor Whelk's voice is confident... devoid of the alarm and the confusion that she feels.

One day we will come to blows, Highby! When that day comes, you'll thank me for having put it off for so long!

What now? Gunla thinks...


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Balthe comes thundering down the hallway with Eli and Vlachus.

Gunla we have to move now

Balthe stops long enough to sing a single note, a low one that becomes increasingly sharp, which solidifies in the air and slams into the base of the door, like a wedge. Holding it shut.

Casts Solid Note (the door is jammed shut. Takes a bullrush of 7 to open it

Lets move! That wont hold long at all.

He takes off, following Vlachus again.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eli, looking a little squirrely, with a hankerchief tied around his face, skids to a halt at the back of the group and then immediately turns around and runs back the way they came, heading once ahain for the alley.


As everyone runs down the stairs to the base, Lars' guards begin hammering away at the door.

Bull rush >> 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

One of the guards quickly bursts through the door, tumbling out onto the ground. Vlachus yells Come on! We have to go to- But he thinks better of yelling his plan out loud. He turns to the south and runs down the street, which is mostly empty this time of day. Mid-afternoon.


Are they chasing someone, or running off? Eli and Blathe are right here now, right?


All three of you are together. Vlachus is running off somewhere, Balthe and Eli should know where. The three of you are a few steps behind Vlachus at the bottom of the steps to the military base. Lars and most of the guards are still inside, but one has broken though the solid note and fallen onto the stairs. Lars and the guards are all hostile toward you three and Vlachus.

I apologize for the confusion. I clearly haven't done a great job of explaining the situation. It all made sense in my head, but that doesn't translate to everyone else. If you have any more questions or clarifications, please ask.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

As the party exits the relatively narrow stairs. going with the idea that we headed out the side, so a regular staircase, not some grand entrance.

Balthe pulls up briefly to turn and sing another note. This one low, long and flat.

Casts Solid note across at shin height just in front of the last step.

Move move!

He races to catch the others as they duck back into the alley.


Glowering down at the over-zealous guard, Gunla gradually raises her gaze to meet that of Lars' and his men.

Now it's three against nine, and I'm growing rather angry. Still like your chances, you worms?

Gunla unceremoniously rests a boot on the toppled guard's shoulder, and stares down the other men with a deadly serious expression.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Gunla readies her katana.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eli rolls his eyes and says to Balthe, "You know her better than I. Is there any chance she can be persuaded to not get herself killed, or worse, arrested?"

He slows, keeping Gunla in sight, but continues to head for the alley.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Gunla we have to go!

retcon my last action until we are all down the stairs

Might as well teach a brick to swim. Balthe says to Eli.


Whatever Lars is motivating the guards with is stronger than their fear of Gunla. More guards push out the door and begin to descend the stairs.


I guess you do, Gunla mutters to herself.

Glancing over at her charges - her assignment - Gunla breaks for the stairs.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Now my previous action with the stairs


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Eli is still at the entrance to the alley, and gestures to the others to follow, making sure they see where they're to go before heading in himself.


The party takes off after Vlachus, bolting down the street to the south.

Where do you intend to go? With Vlachus?

As you make your escape, you can see several guards tripping over Balthe's solid note and crashing down the steps.


skills:
Climb+7 Intimidate +5 Profession: Bouncer +4 Perc +2 Swim+9
Human Keleshite from Katapesh
Vital:
HP:20/20 , AC: 15 (16) T: 12(13) FF: 13, CMD +17 (19 Trip 20 BR 19 Repo) Percep +2: Init+2, F: +5 (+1 vs stagg, fatigue, exhaust) R: +2 W:+ 1, CMB: +4, CMD+16 (+3 vs Bullrush, +1 Trip: , Speed: 30

Balthe follows Vlachus until the end, no questions.


Gunla follows Balthe, to be technical. But yes.


Male Human Male Human (Chelaxian) Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 9 [HP 61/71 | AC: 17 (25) T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +10 R: +10 W: +6 (+2 vs Poison) | Init +4 | Perc +6 | Effects: Mutagen (+4 Dex, -2 Wis, +2 Nat)]

Following for now.

51 to 100 of 112 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wygate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.