Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

Way of the Wicked by Fire Mountain Games

Roll20

Battlemat


401 to 450 of 2,573 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price gets a feel for the odd weight of the mace and brings it around more decisively, aiming for the guard's ribs.

AoO - Laughing Demon (20/x2)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
DAM: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


King of Talingarde

Price manages to give the guard a decent strike, enough to make what would've been a deep bellow into his signal horn a weak siren. Unfortunately it was not enough to completely silence the horn. Who knows what forces may now be gathering to meet our villains?

Perception DC 6:
The sound of barking dogs can now be heard outside the front of the building.

Honestly the team work was great, it was just a series of bad rolls.

Dice:

1d8 ⇒ 1
B1d20 + 4 - 5 - 10 - 5 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 5 - 10 - 5 - 2 - 10 = -15
W1d20 + 8 - 10 - 10 - 17 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 10 - 10 - 17 - 2 = -25
Pat1d20 + 2 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 12 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 12 = -11
Por1d20 + 2 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 12 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 5 - 2 - 2 - 12 = -8
G1d20 + 2 - 5 - 2 - 50 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 5 - 2 - 50 = -43
D1d20 + 8 - 5 - 16 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 5 - 16 - 2 = -1


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Whether it is from her less than skillful use of the mace or the evidence of her ears, Price's look is sour and her tone is rife with sarcasm. "Dogs? Wonderful. Get those biscuits ready for after we put down these dogs."

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Cain rushes the remaining guard, driving the longsword down in a vicious vertical strike even as his ears strain at the doors to his back.

"Someone take a peek and see if those dogs are connected to more guards."

Move to J21.
Attack guard.
.
Longsword 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 28; flanking, favored enemy, power attack. <-- CRIT?
---> damage 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 3 = 13.
.
Perception DC 6 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8.

EDIT: CRIT CONFIRM 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 + 2 - 1 = 17; flanking, favored enemy, power attack.
---> Total damage 13 + 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ 13 + (7) + 6 + 2 + 3 = 31.

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


King of Talingarde

Cain comes up behind the guard doubled over, the gurd desparately trying to blow the horn, and brings his sword down piercing through armor straight through the man's heart. He is most indeed dead.


Cain rips the sword from the dead man as he disengages from the fight, blood now spattering lightly across the chest of his guard's disguise. He trades grim looks with Price, "Well, that's that. And now we gotta move." He looks over at Gwyn, "Crack that door and see if those dogs are bringing more guards! If not, then maybe that dog food will quiet 'em."

Not waiting to see if she'll comply, he rifles through the clothes of the dead man at his feet, ignoring the thick blood pooling. Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22.

He quietly finishes his thoughts aloud without looking up, "On the off chance that on one's comin', you think that was enough noise to wake Blackerly… ya know, if he's actually in there?"


King of Talingarde

A search of the body reveals the same typical equipment all guards wear.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

"You look the most like them. Pick up a shield and open the door. Motion a false alarm to the wall guards." Xanos says to Cain while waving his hand over the gruesome scene. Blood began to quickly dry and crack, peeling from the floor and dissolving to brownish dust that scattered itself across the already dirty floor.

prestidigitation over a few rounds to clean the area


Sigh... scratch that... Xanos never changed clothes, now that I think about it.

Cain gives Xanos a flat look with a grunt, then heads for the door, taking a quick peek out before doing anything.

Just cracking the door here to see what's gong on outside...
Perception (with Low-Light Vision) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos is a 6'8 black man covered in arcane runes. He never put on the guard uniform because I figured we didn't have a prayer of disguising him.


Well, we definitely don't if he doesn't even try. :)


King of Talingarde

Did you edit your post Cain? Didn't see you head outside.

Looking outside, Cain sees a small fenced area with two guard dogs inside it, barking loudly. As he watches, a voice calls out, "Shut up, ya mangy mutts! I don't have time to be dealing with you!" The voice came from the east, though you could not see the source from your vantage.

Map


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Grabbing each corpse by the ankle, Xanos stoically drags them into another room, magically cleaning the smears of blood he leaves behind.

Move action to drag bodies, standard to use prestidigitation

Shutting the door gently behind him after hiding the bodies, he waits.

Where to?


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7
Xanos wrote:
Xanos is a 6'8 black man covered in arcane runes. He never put on the guard uniform because I figured we didn't have a prayer of disguising him.
Cain wrote:
Well, we definitely don't if he doesn't even try. :)

Up close, yeah, Xanos is not going to be pass as a guard... but 50' away, in the dark, to guards with limited human vision? He has a shot at not standing out too much. Personally, I think he should try for a disguise. I don't think many of our disguises will stand up to close scrutiny, but as long as they let us get close to our targets before they can pepper us with arrows or raise the alarm - they are worth it.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Bring it up. See if you can talk him into it. :)


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

After Cain reports in...

Price offers an opinion. "I'd like to hit the office and Blackerly's bedroom quickly... but maybe we should leave someone to watch the front door in case more guards decide to wander through."

I'm for completing the sweep of this building before we head out. I'd like to keep Grumble in reserve until the last possible moment. If he raises too much of a ruckus, we may have difficulty getting out the front door.


DM wrote:
Did you edit your post Cain? Didn't see you head outside.

Yah, I should have put an "EDIT:" note in there somewhere. My original post was both uninformed and unhelpful. I'm flawed. :)

Still peeking out the door, Cain motions for Gwyn to join him, "You think it worth giving a few of those treats to the dogs?"

Xanos wrote:
Bring it up. See if you can talk him into it. :)

After the young woman's response, Cain heads back inside, closing the doors behind himself (though i'm open to giving each of the dogs a treat if Gwyn wants to). As Cain passes Xanos again, he grunts again, "Lookin' like a prisoner played to our favor here, pal. That's not gonna keep bein' the case if we make it outta here. Even high-water guard's clothes will be better than Branderscar prison rags."

Cain nods to Price's opinion, "Sounds good to me." He looks around at the group, then shrugs, "Much as I'm wantin' to personally take some of Blackerly's skin, I'm probably the best lookout. Gwyn is our best scout in that servant's get-up. Xanos looks like… well.. Xanos. Plus, he hasn't really shown to have any scouting skills. And seein' as I ain't actually seen a woman guard in here, you and Jakes might raise some suspicion. Plus, far as I can tell you have the only healin' skills and Jakes seems more than handy with those blades." He smiles as he picks up the glaive and leans against the wall, letting Wendell's bottle hang loosely in his off-hand. All in all, he looks like a guard letting a late-night drink affect his duties, "I seem to be uniquely suited to sit this one out. I'll try not to let it hurt my feelings."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

"Don't fret. He's probably not even here. This place is too quiet for a card game." Price looks to Gwyn, "You ready to play Lost Mousy Maid?" Her eyes slide to the office door - Gwyn's next stop if she is ready.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"Maybe, but I always tried to avoid them, so I can't say for sure."

Gwyn ruffles her hair to make her look a little harried by her work and gives a grin of excitement to Price

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Gwyn makes her way door and calmly opens it. Trying her best to act the part of a quiet unassuming maid.

If anyone's in there, she'll give a quiet, "Sorry, sir I was jus' lookin' fer places that needed a good cleanin'."

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 :/


King of Talingarde

The room beyond the doory is Blackerly's office, as stated by Irena earlier. It's decorated quite simply, a desk with papers strewn across it and two chairs nearby. If you want to search the desk, I'll need a stealth roll as well.

Perception DC 17:
The sound of what sounds like water pouring into a metal pot can be heard from the far room, as well as a muffled cough.

If searching Desk, Perception DC 12 or higher:

A piece of paper appears to be a scheculde for the guards with where they are stationed. A simple examination shows the prison currently stations 23 guards (besides Blackerly and the Warden), with 6 any given day stationed off of the prison itself. The guard posts and routes are all clearly marked on the map as follows:

  • Two outside Cells
  • two at doorway to cell block
  • Two outside keep entrance
  • Two patrol the walls
  • Three at gatehouse
  • Three at bridge gatehouse
  • Three off duty

The prison is quite obviously severly understaffed.

DC 15 Intelligence check, after searching desk only:

There's ample proof that Blackerly has been skimming from the prison payroll, and for quite some time.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I'm not sure if the first spoiler is for Gwyn alone so I'm getting the rolls in since I don't want to metagame things.
Sounds like the guy is on the pot, I say we rush in and blitz him then worry about searching the office, etc. I'm guessing 'far room' means the bedroom. Depending on what Gwyn tells us, I'd be inclined to guard the door and let Cain go with the combat team. I can keep Gramblejack as backup, if needed.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
INT Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Stealth (for moving - not searching the desk) 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 17 ACP, Cloak


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 actions to come later, I need to think for this a bit. That and I'm at work, so no time for a long post.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

As Gwyndolin made her way toward Blackerly's office, Xanos moved near Cain and raised his eyebrow, then adjusted the mask he still wore and set his bracers against the girdle around his waist where they had been attached. Bowing his head and slumping his shoulders he looked very much like a cowed prisoner being escorted by a guard.

"You were saying?"


Cain looks up to regard the tall man for a few long, silent moments. His strangely golden eyes focus intensely on the man's face, but especially his eyes. You're unsure if he finds what it is he's searching for. Finally, he goes back to simply leaning casually on the wall, the bottle -- held loosely by the neck between the finger and thumb of his right hand -- begins tapping quietly in a steady rhythm against the stone of the wall. The sound is just loud enough to travel through immediate open doors; a simple, old signal between he and Price to let her know 'all is well' in the hall (the lack of tapping being the actual signal of possible trouble).

He speaks without looking up, "I get the feeling you don't mind much what other people say. So you just go head on and do what you're gonna do, pal."

As he speaks, he strains with all of his senses for any indications of incoming guards, paying special attention to the sounds surrounding the dogs outside. Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

"Precisely." Xanos said with no hint of humor or self gratification. "To do otherwise is to shackle yourself to the desires of others."


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

AH! Sorry! I'm an idiot!

Gwyn sneaks out of the office to find the others.

"It seems we might catch Blackerly with his pants around his ankles, literally!" She says with a giggle.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price gets a gleam in her eye, "Let's do it! Kalina - guard the door to the yard. Gwyn, Cain - lead us in. Xanos, you in? I intend to follow our scouts. Grumblejack - please come in once we've jumped Blackerly."

Feel free to use my previous Stealth and Perception rolls.


Male Human

Map

Go ahead and arrange yourselves in front of the doorway to room 15 (from room 14 of course). Plus stealth rolls from Gwyn, Xanos and Cain. (for future reference, do you mind if I roll for you to speed things along in situations like this?). As soon as all the rolls are up I'll move it along.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Don't mind at all.
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 YIKES!
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Gwyn clumsily makes her way up to the door to see what Blackely is up to. She puts her ear up to the door and listens.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos shakes his head. "I will make my entrance once there is no longer a need for stealth."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price hisses a whisper at Gwyn and Cain, Perception DC:20 "Get in there! This is an assault!"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

stealth, staying outside: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Male Human

Since I'm sure everyone wants to get started. PCs will get all one surprise round after door is opened.

The door is opened to what is obviously Blackerly's chamber, both from what you were told by Irena, and the fact Blackerly is indeed in this room. He currently stands, in his civilian clothes, pants around his ankles, using the chamber pot. "What's going on here?" he exclaims, turning to meet the newcomers, giving them a rather unpleasant view. He currently stands unarmored, unarmed though his sword is nearby next to the bed, and still slightly inebriated.

Map

Inish
Price
Xanos
Gwyndolin
Grumblejack
Cain
Blackerly

DM Stuff:

1d20 + 4 - 2 - 5 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 - 5 - 3 = 4
Price 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Xanos 1d20 ⇒ 18
Gwyndolin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Cain 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Kalina 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Blackerly 1d20 + 0 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 0 - 2 = 7
Grumblejack 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Darn, too far away to throw a dagger and hope to hit him.

"Oops."

Gwyn looks a little embarrassed by stumbling into the door and knocking it open. She lets a wicked grin spread across her face at noticing he was not in any way protected.

"Well, at least I get another chance to slash your throat out, eh Blackerly?"

She then rushes in and takes a swipe at the drunk sergeant.


Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + (6) - 1 = 9


King of Talingarde

REmember, unarmored at present, and flat-footed as well.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Edited the last post.
Surprise: move thirty feet to Blackerly
Round 1: Move 20 feet to get ready for a flank and block the path to his sword. Attack him with one dagger.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Hearing voices within, Xanos steps into the doorway and whispers, pointing toward the prison sergeant, sending out a wave of arcane energy.

Daze


Male Human

Blackerly becomes Dazed by Xanos's spell, unable to act during the first round. "Wha...,what's going, huh?"

Spoiler:

1d20 ⇒ 10


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I'm assuming the Surprise Round gives us only one action...

Price sprints across the room towards the hapless Sergeant, unable to reach him in those first seconds.

Position updated


King of Talingarde

Couple things. Xanos, Daze is close range (just realized it) so you couldn't hit him from there. Using movement from surprise round and normal round you can get in and make it though. Gwyn, remember no AoOs if flat-footed, so you could get all the way too the wall if you wanted. Price, yes 1 action for surprise round. If you want to post your first round actions too though, not going to mind, considering Blackerly rolled crap for inish.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I'll post this evening. Some quick questions... are there any windows in this room? If so, can we see anything through them? Also, where is Blackerly's sword? Is it on the nightstand? near Gwyn?


King of Talingarde

No windows in his room. His sword is on the floor next to the nightstand (DA24).


King of Talingarde

For ease, I made a sword token. Blackerly's isn't as awesome looking as the one I used, but if I'm gonna make a sword token, it's gonna be good.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

He's more than 30' away? Wow, bigger room than I thought.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

@ Mark - cool!

Price checks her desire to barrel into Blackerly and instead slides to the corner opposite the rogue, flanking their mutual enemy. She brings the mace around in a two-handed swing, hoping to crush the sergeant's ribs.

Round 1
MOVE: DD23
STAND: Mace'em!

Rolls:
Laughing Demon (20/x2)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12 Flank
DAM: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Status:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None


Again, sorry for my absence over the weekend. I normally try to stay available at least a little.. this weekend was just too much. Mother's Day (and all its prep) struck. :D

I'll go ahead and post surprise + 1st round.

Catching Blackerly with his pants literally around his ankles is possibly the best reveal of the evening. With a vicious grin, Cain crosses the floor, not even deigning to draw a weapon. Cain crosses the intervening space with long steps, shaking his head at the stunned sergeant. Then, without preamble or flourish, drives his right boot-tip up between Blackerly's legs.

"Evenin' Blackerly... how they hangin'?"

Surprise round - close some distance.

Round 1 - move to finish closing.
Standard to kick him (non-lethally) in the balls 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16; favored enemy.
---> Nonlethal Damage 1d3 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9.

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


King of Talingarde

Combat Summary

Blackerly turns to stare at whomever intrudes upon his chambers. At first seeing Gwyn, a slight smile crosses his slightly drunken face until he realizes not only is she not Irena, she's actually one of the prisoners supposedly upstairs, and the rest are in tow. Momentarily stunned from the alcohol, he watches as Price, Gwyn and Cain come up to surround him. Thinking to either grab his sword or at least pull up his pants, his mind suddenly becomes clouded, Xanos's spell taking effect. Gwyn and Price connect against him from either side, Price's mace shattering one arm while Gwyn slices the other, rendering both useless. But to top off the shame, Cain delivers the blow to knock him down, injuring his pride most severely.

@ Xanos. Yea, the rooms in here all use 10' square, so while I look at it and think it's fine on the map, when I adjsuted the map in Maptools to make the squares 5', this room is 40' across and 75' up and down (taking into account walls). Makes you realize just how big Blackerly's bed is (15' x 7.5').


King of Talingarde

Sorry, just to clarify, Blackerly is unconscious d/t subdual damage. The wounds did not finish him off.


Efficiently as possible, Cain cuts three long strips of the sargent's sheets, using them to bind him at ankles and wrist -- neglecting to actually pull his pants up. Once done, he immediately begins looking around Blackerly's quarters and office for the brand that was used to mark the prisoners.

The DC to escape the knots tied by Cain (per the grapple rules) is 25 -- 27 if favored enemy applies.
.
Then Perceptin check to look for the brand 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20.


King of Talingarde

Between Blackerly's office and bedroom you are unable to find the brands. There is the door to the north of Blackerly's office that is still shut (and locked).

Underneath Blackerly's bed is a large trunk, also locked. Hefting it you can tell it's quite hefty as well.

Inside Blackerly's wardrobe are a couple spare seargent's outfits, a set of traveling clothes, and a few odds and ends. There is also a bottle of liquor stashed inside.

On Blackerly himself, and lying next to his bed, you find the uniform he was wearing, a suit of chainmail, a MW Longsword, a magical potion, 30gp, and a keyring with numerous keys on it.

401 to 450 of 2,573 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.