Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

Way of the Wicked by Fire Mountain Games

Roll20

Battlemat


251 to 300 of 2,573 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

King of Talingarde

Just an FYI, there was a Spell Component Pouch.

And no, the man is not a caster, merely an off-duty guard. It's not bolted to their skin after all :) Hmm, that could work for later though...


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

That pouch has Xanos written all over it.


As they prepare to move through the door with the snoring sounds, Cain whispers back to Price, Kalina, and Xanos, "So we're keeping the big guy back until we know which direction we're headed? Or should we let him have some fun with these guys as well?"


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Prices whispers back, "Let's keep him in back for the time being. He might get a bit louder than we'd like - yet. If things go wrong, we'll let him off the leash."


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Kalina snaps up the bow and arrows from the latest downed guard.

She gestures at the next door with her sword. "Need to keep moving..." she hissed as Cain and Gwyn.


Cain nods, then offers the door to Gwyn. "After you..."

Defintely let Gwyn go first. Let her scout a bit, make sure all the guards are asleep, then follow her in to make sure the sleep-murdering goes well.
.
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"After you."

Gwyn whispers to Cain as she does her best impression of a nobleman letting a lady go first. She follows him into the room, and promptly stumbles over her own feet.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


LOL! Wow... crazy.

Cain suppresses a bark of laughter as they whisper in unison. "Don't mind if I do..." He quietly opens the door, trying to be quiet while not looking suspect.

Use the above rolls.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price notices Xanos looking at the veil and the spell-pouch tied to her quiver. She tosses both to the tall man as she watches the corridor, ready to fire an arrow at the first sign of a guard.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos catches Price's offering and opens the pouch.

She must think I require such foci to harness arcane energies.

Looking down at the bracers around his wrists again, he purses his lips.

...and she may very well be correct. Pathetic.

Touching the veil, the dark man slowly peels the patch free, watching intently as it slowly becomes a real object.

Both pouches are quickly gone through and tied to the metal girdle around his waist as he begins to follow the others. He pauses near the corpses, touching one for a moment and whispering.

When nothing happened he sighed in exasperation.

Pathetic indeed.

Picking up a sword instead he looked at it with annoyance and moved on.

Cruder methods will have to suffice.


Map link - reposted for convenience.

As Cain quietly steps through the door (to room 10), he can't help but notice the strange human's interaction with the dead guard. Cain had always been good at reading body language -- it had kept his skin intact on more than on occasion. He doesn't seem remorseful...

The strange man's actions get shoved to the back of Cain's mind. Stay focused, Cain.

Same rolls as above I would think apply... just didn't want to miss the chance to react to Xanos there. :)


King of Talingarde

Room 10 appears to be a large mess hall. Four large tables in this room serve the needs of the prison's workforce. At one table sits a small plate of half-eaten food and a glass, apparently a snack for the guard who has been killed. As Gwyn and Cain attempt at stealth, suddenly from the room to the north a suddenly a thud from the room to the north, followed by a sharp yell. "Ah, the prisoner's are escaping!"

Sense Motvie DC 10:
Judging by the voice of the man, it sounds as though he may have just awokened from his slumber, as though a dream.

Perception DC 9:

The door to the south opens for a moment, a face peering in, then the door closes, quietly.

Dice:

1d20 + 2 - 5 - 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 5 - 10 - 2 = 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d20 ⇒ 4


Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20.

Just to make sure I understand, there is no one obviously in room 10, right? Just the thump on the door to our north (to room 9) and the yell from the same location?

Cain's senses sweep the room quickly. He tries to watch both doors at once while he waves everyone close. In an urgent but quiet whisper he lays things out. He points to the door to the north, "The shout sounds like it came from a groggy man.. likely a dream." He indicates the southern door with a nod, "The bigger threat currently is from that door. Someone just peeked out and saw us. I say me and one other watch the northern door while the rest of you go take care of our little peeping tom through the southern."


King of Talingarde

The thump wasn't on the door to the north, more inside the room.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I'm assuming since Price was out in the hall, she doesn't get a shot at either of those rolls.

Seeing the hold-up at the door, Price creeps over while still training an eye down the corridor. She listens to Cain's assessment soberly. "If the guard only saw you and Gwyn, maybe he mistook you for guards - you are dressed for the part."

She considers the situation briefly. "I think we need to blitz both sides or be prepared to hit both sides as needed. I think that chimney comes down in the Southern room. So maybe your peeper isn't alone. Here's my suggestion..." Price quickly and quietly lays out a possibly strategy.

Gwyn guards the door to #9. Cain guards door to #11.
Kalina splits the difference.
Price, Xanos and Grumblejack enter #10 and close the door.
Cain moves to #9, teaming up with Gwyn while Price and Grumblejack move to #11.
Xanos joins Kalina in the center - so they can strike either way as needed.
Price listens at #11 to hopefully get more information. If things are quiet, Team 1 (Gwyn and Cain) sneak in and hopefully Coup de Grace the guards. If things get noisy, etc. Team 2 (Price and Grumble) blitz #11.
I'd prefer to kill these groups one at a time if possible and the sleeping/dreaming guards should hopefully be easiest. Thoughts?

Stealth 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 13 friggin' clinky armor!, CLOAK
Perception (listen at door) 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18 I keep forgetting about that dang cloak.
Perception on Door to 11: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Gwyn cautiously makes her way to the door Price indicated. and hides to the right of it. She knows she has to trust the others if she wants out of here alive, but something still bothers her. She listens at the door for any sounds of guards awake.


That works for me.

Not seeing an immediately better plan, Cain nods and heads to the southern door to keep watch.
Perception - at the southern door 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Stealth (including cloak) 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17.

He waits for the rest of the team to get into the mess hall and he gets the signal from Price.

So, i guess (unless there are objections), we need stealth checks from Jakes, Xanos and Grumble to get them into room 9?


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Sounds about right to me.... Go TEAM EVIL!


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Kalina moves swiftly into the center of the room, glance flitting north and south. She appears agitated, spinning her longsword in her grip again and again. She nods at Gwyn and Cain, ready to act...

Moves to L27


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

stealth: 1d20 ⇒ 10

The tall man listened to Price's plan and nodded. He was not a very covert sort, so he simply walked normally to his station, not loud, but also apparently unconcerned with being heard.


King of Talingarde

I moved Mini's as stated. Lemme know if appropriate.

South Door 11:

At the door to the south, two voices can be heard inside. "...and then he jumped out my window naked." Goes a woman's voice, followed by laughter, and the sound of what appears to be metal coming into contact with wood.

North Door 9:

The north door can be heard snoring. Apparently one of them is a sleeptalker. ".....that's right, Sir Balin, now I'm gonna kick your butt too...zzzz....and creepy guy...."

Something something something Dicebag:

Kalina's Stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Grumblejack's Stealth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
1d20 + 2 - 5 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 5 - 2 - 10 = -8
1d20 + 2 - 5 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 5 - 2 - 10 = 4
1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 5 = 11
1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 5 = 11
1d20 + 8999 ⇒ (5) + 8999 = 9004


King of Talingarde

Also Map


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

The tall man looks around the room slowly, listening as best he can. Making a low dissatisfied noise in his throat, he moves toward Price.

Looking at she and Kalina for a long moment, he gestures with his bald head towards the other door and mouths the words 'one at a time.'


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price nods and slides to the North door along with Kalina.

Taking liberties here to keep it rolling...

The four-pack of villainy readies themselves to sneak in, split up, and slay the sleeping guards simultaneously.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 19 cloak
DAM: 2d3 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9 Improved Unarmed Strike CdG


King of Talingarde

Sounds like you have your plan. If you want to follow through with it, go ahead and move your tokens into the room where you plan to be, and roll a stealth check, as well as a coup de grace rolls. I'll get perception rolls and whatnot up after all four roll.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Coup de Grace: 2d4 + 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + (4) - 2 = 4 taking the guard on the right.

Gwyn creeps forward and places her dagger on the guard's throat. Her hand shakes a little and the cut is not as clean, or deep, as the rogue had hoped.


Cain stalks into the room with Gwyn, quietly pulling his helmet off his head. Not wanting to possibly break the bottle on the man's face, he sets it down on the top of the chest at the head of the unoccupied bed. He stays focused on the sleeping man's face as he pulls his new helmet off his head, readying it in a two-handed grip to slam down on said sleeping guard's face once Gwyn's knife does its work. He's so focused on the guard, in fact, that he doesn't realize that he put the bottle precariously on the edge of the chest, and the trailing edge of his cloak catches it on the way by, pulling it off the chest to slam onto the floor...

Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8. SERIOUSLY?!
...
On the slim chance that no one is awoken by Cain's compete lack of stealth here...
CDG 1d20 + 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 1 + 2 = 11; power attack, favored enemy.
Auto-crit Damage (using helmet as weapon) 2d6 + 12 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 12 + 6 + 4 = 28.

Geez, sorry, guys.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

We'll just hope these boys are dead drunk. :)


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Cringing at Cain's error, Jakes glances south across the room at Xanos and the Ogre, shrugging.....


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Hey Jakes, we changed up the plan a bit... we need your stealth and Coup de Grace rolls for one of the guards.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Blast! I thought so...

Beckoned forth by Price, Jakes slams her longsword into the chest of the sleeping guard as Price targets his neck.

Stealth 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Coup de Grace 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (1, 8) + 8 = 17


King of Talingarde

A military commander would have difficulty describing the precision our nefarious villains used to end these two guards. Such words as 'sloppy', 'poorly executed', and 'embarassing' come to mind, watching the group sneak up upon the potential victims. The one that cannot be used is 'Ineffective' though, as both of these guards are definitely dead, and apparently none the wiser. Sometimes good enough truly is enough.

Sorry for the description :) It worked though! How would you like to proceed now?

Some Rolls:

1d20 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 2 - 10 = -10
1d20 + 1 - 2 - 10 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 2 - 10 = 4
1d20 + 1 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 1 - 5 - 5 = 3
1d20 + 1 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 1 - 5 - 5 = 3


King of Talingarde

Doh, room description. A better look of this room reveals it to be a barracks of sorts. Several bunk beds litter the room while a dozen chests are present, Kalina believing them to probably hold the personal possessions of the guards. The chests appeared to be locked.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price breaths a sigh of relief. Truly we have a devil's own luck...

She moves to the doorway and gives a thumbs up to Xanos before turning to the luckiest foursome in the world. She points at Xanos' door and draws a finger across her throat.

She says quietly, not trusting their luck, "Take the other room before we loot this place for anything we can use?"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos nods, waiting a moment for the others to finish their grisly task, then simply knocks gently on the door.


The thick blood running down Cain's face is warm. A warmth he enjoys as he uses the dead man's bed covers to wipe the killing weapon… the helmet… free of the man's brains. Once done, he grins ferally over at Gwyn as he spins the now-clean helmet end-over-end between both hands. As the helmet comes to a rest on his head, he practically purrs to the small girl, "Better lucky than good, right?" He finally wipes blood from his own face, "Lucky for us we seem to have both with us today."

He looks over at Price just in time to see the nonverbal exchange with Xanos. His blood still pounding, he strides away from the dead man and towards the southern room, longsword rasping from its sheathe. As he passes Xanos, the man hears Cain humming an old common child's tune… Two Sheep in a Pen.

Headed towards the southern room to help.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"Here's hoping that's true."

Gwyn follows Cain to the southern door, but she's obviously nervous about being so close to the ogre, Grumblejack, and stays well clear of the massive things reach.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

With a sigh and a glance back at the two beds rapidly filling with blood, Kalina turns south to follow Cain.

"Let us finish this butchers' work. There's a certain guard captain we've a date with tonight..."

Proceed to southern door, behind Cain.


King of Talingarde

At Xanos's knock, a man opens the door. Judging from his attire, he is obviously not a guard, but rather a servant. He appears to be talking with a woman, another servant, as he opens the door. Seeing Xanos and Grumblejack beyond, he is held speechless for a moment. In his hand, he is holding a knife, apparently from preparing food for in the morning for the guards.

Xanos and Grumblejack get a surprise round against the man and woman.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

"পড়া" the tall man says, gesturing toward the girl, ignoring the man in front of him completely.

The ancient word resonates faintly, something about it seems deeply unsettling.

Daze DC 15 at the girl.


Male Devil-blooded Ogre

The servant offers no resistance to Xanos as he steps through the doorway. The woman suddenly seems to be off kilter, her mind clouded, unable to continue her task or any other for that matter.

Grumblejack takes this opportunity to put his new toy to the test. It seems the ogre has determined that this is the kitchen. "Grumblejack no like food. Bad cook!" He pulls back to swing and unleashes and incredible strike against the man, the club end of the flail striking the man against the side of his face, turning his head clean around. He falls to the floor, instantly dead. The lesson learned, do not mess with an ogre's meal. Yea, he critted.

1d20 ⇒ 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
4d6 + 12 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 2) + 12 = 26


King of Talingarde

Xanos, I went ahead and moved you in. Everyone is up for a standard now, I'll take by post order. The woman is dazed and currently the only combatant on field.

Map


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Gwyn walks out into the mess hall right as she hears the crack of the man's neck snapping.

"What's going on in there."

Inish: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price moves to secure and monitor the door to the main corridor while the 'kitchen help' is dealt with.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

I moved myself a bit further than 30' because Price would have been at least in sight of the doorway to give Xanos the thumb's up. Feel free to move her elsewhere if you think it best.


As he leaves the northern room, Cain hears the crunch/snap of the ogre's attack. He gives the room one last look before hiking his thumb back over his shoulder to the room with the now-dead guards, reversing his direction, "Price. Shout if you need me, I'll be tossing this room for useful stuff."

Perception (Room 9) to look compile a list of items in the room (including in chests, beds, etc) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Jakes peers past the ogre into the southern doorway, raising an eyebrow at the floor newly pasted with man parts.

"So, that went well. What about the girl?"


Cain follows Jakes's look then shrugs, "Our two tall friends seem to have the situation in-hand."


King of Talingarde

As far as room 9 goes, the chests are locked. For the sake of brevity (and I don't really want to roleplay a bunch of disable device checks to open locks), I'll make the assumption that Gwyn can open them. Also some of the keys you have off guards are to some of the chests. I'll include in a spoiler below what they contain, just remember you won't have access to them until after the woman is dealt with. This also gives you all the OOC opportunity to divide it all up as needed while that goes on.

Chest Loot:

Going through the chests reveal them to be the personal belongings of the guards. A combined list of all items found are listed below.

  • A travellers outfit in the local fasion.
  • A fineley made pipe (5gp)
  • 1 lb of high quality shag tobacco (2gp)
  • A package wrapped in wax paper labeled 'From Lil', contains delicious smelling cookies.
  • A personal journal of a guard named Glim (if you wish to go through it, let me know).
  • Writing kit containing a portable desk, 2 vials of ink, 3 quills, 10 sheets paper
  • A small pouch containing 1gp, 15sp, 50cp
  • A whetstone
  • Spare Bowstring
  • Book of military regulations
  • Bottle of fine whisky (25gp)
  • Bottle of rotgut (5gp)
  • A Masterwork Lute (100gp)
  • A map of the nearby town called Varyston and it's surrounding environs (includes the Old Moor Road)
  • A 6 book collection of cheap, tawdry, crudely printed books (the so-called “penny dreadfuls”) about dashing heroes, daring do and amply bosomed damsels prone to fainting and outdoor bathing (no resale value).
  • A small bottle with a hand written note “In case of trouble – Love, Mom!” (Detects as magical).
  • A small bag of doggy treats.

A search also reveals the following items, not in chests.

  • 3 Longswords
  • 3 Longbows
  • 3 Cudgels
  • 3 Chain Shirts
  • 60 Arrows
  • 3 Heavy Steel Shields

GM Stuff:

1d20 ⇒ 19
1d20 ⇒ 12
1d20 ⇒ 3
1d20 ⇒ 16
1d20 ⇒ 13
1d20 ⇒ 5
1d20 ⇒ 6
1d20 ⇒ 3NIXED
1d20 ⇒ 11
1d20 ⇒ 18
1d20 ⇒ 14
1d20 ⇒ 5NIXED
1d20 ⇒ 20
1d20 ⇒ 17


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"Wait, girl as in serving girl? Hold on! Don't kill her yet!"

No way I can pass as a guard, but I might be able to pass as a serving girl. Assuming Grumble Jack doesn't splatter her brains all over her clothes.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

The tall man strode forward with the same unhurried pace he'd began at, seemingly oblivious to the carnage behind him. He focused intently on the reeling girl. When he reached her, he reached out and put a finger to her lips.

"Hush now. Anything more than a whisper will upset the monster."

intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

251 to 300 of 2,573 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.