Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

Way of the Wicked by Fire Mountain Games

Roll20

Battlemat


51 to 100 of 2,573 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dots Vedanya

Gary "Tovarisch" McBride
Fire Mountain Games


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Hope you have as much fun reading as we do playing.

Cain... wrote:

Don't sweat it. I know Gwen is built to be the lock-pick, so I want to give her first crack. :)

Cain will probably (if we can make it out of here) consider himself the backup lock-pick.

Lockpick/spy, but the latter isn't really needed at the moment. :)

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 ouch...

"I can try."

Gwyn tries to sneak the patch that looks like a set of picks off of the veil, but fumbles as she pulls it loose.

She nervously glances at the guards to see if they notice.

Waiting on confirmation that these are indeed lockpicks before I proceed.


King of Talingarde

They are indeed lockpicks.


Cain keeps a sharp eye and ear on the cell door while the girl works at the veil, ready to cause a scene if they find a reason to peek in.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

"C'mon, girlie..." Jakes whispers. She flexes her arms as best she can in the confining shackles. They started to go dead on her several hours before...


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
I hope that first check succeeded otherwise...
The Sleight of Hand check was to make it appear that the shackles were still locked

Gwyn manages to get the shackles unlocked. She resisted the urge to pull free and rub her tender wrists and ankles. Instead, she handed to the picks back to Kalina and tried her best to make the shackles appear like they were locked.

"Oh what fools these men be."

She gives her companions a wicked grin before hiding it beneath her arms on her knees.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

"Aye, that's it!" Kalina looks back in alarm at the door, but her outburst appeared to have gone unnoticed.

"Right then. What am I supposed to do with these?

Escape Artist:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

She fiddles a bit with the kit to no avail, then tries to pull her way free of the manacles.

"No good, girlie. You'll have to let me out of these blasted things..." She passes the kit on to Cain.


Male Human

The guards did not appear to hear any noise from Gwyndolin's lockpicking attempt, nor when Kalina attempts to slip out of the manacles.

Gwyndolin's lockpicking attempt was easily a success, and she feels confident in attempting to pick the others a +2 bonus on the remaining manacles. Kalina's attempt is ultimately a failure to slip off the manacles.

This is a secret:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"Wait, let me see those for a second."

Gwyn Takes the picks and tries to get Kalina's manacles unlocked.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"Dammit. They slipped."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

"Hehehehehe, that should do it."

Gwyn seems to be enjoying herself, perhaps a little too much. Se passes the picks back to Kalina so she can hand them to Cain.


Male Human

When Gwyndolin slips with the lockpick, she scrapes them across the manacles loud enough to be heard in the cellroom...

Spoiler:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

...though fortunately for her (and the rest of you), at that particular moment, one of the guards outside must have made a funny comment, as their chuckles drown out the sound.


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

"Ohhh, gods above but that feels good." Kalina stretches, luxuriating in rolling her neck, bending and straitening her arms...

She points at the veil. "What else we got there?"


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

"Hopefully enough equipment to help us get out of here when the time is right... at least a couple of daggers to start."

She looks to Cain, waiting to see if his lockpicking attempt works. "So, girl... dammit, what's your name? I'm Miss Price and this is Cain. If he can't undo his manacles, are you willing to try getting us all undone? We'll probably need every hand to take these guards quick."


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"I-it's Gwyndolin. Gwyndolin Maulsen."[/smaller

Price's question knocks Gwyn from her almost manic state of glee.

[smaller]"I can try. It's pretty easy when you know the trick."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price does an odd half-curtsy as if she met the lithe thief at a party, "A pleasure, Gwyndolin. Do you mind if I call you Gwyn?"


Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27.

Cain -- having the benefit of watching Gwyn succeed twice -- expertly and silently slips manacles off, not even pausing to rub his wrists before he hands them back to the small girl with a meaningful look over at Price's manacles.

He immediately begins looking at the now-free-hanging manacles for a way to use them as a weapon in a pinch.

Using Cain's Catch Off-Guard feat, would the manacles -- if swung by the chain -- do damage like a flail? 1d8, bludgeoning? And are they big enough to be wielded two-handed? Or are they generally smaller than that?

And have we been able to free our feet, too?


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"Gwyn's fine."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

She goes to work on Price's manacles and does the same as she did with Kalina's and her's.

"Hope that fools them."


King of Talingarde

As far as the manacles go, I'd say flail is appropriate. And as a one handed weapon, you can use 2 handed. And yes, the check frees your feet as well.


Oh, but they're still connected to the wall/floor, huh? All i've done is freed my wrist and ankles. Is there a way to remove them from the wall? Yank them off with the same burst DC?

Cain follows suit, re-closing the manacles on his wrists and ankles to look like he's still contained. Sleight of Hand 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19.

He gives the girls a wolfish grin and a shrug that seems to say, So what now?


Also, are both of the jailers in our immediate area human? :)
And how are they visibly armed/armored?


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Kalina sighs and half-heartedly closes the manacles lightly around hands and feet. "You said there is a weapon in that thing?" She eyes the veil skeptically....


King of Talingarde

Your hands were manacled before hand, and attached to the wall above you. Part of freeing you could also include removing the attachment to the wall above. Unshackling the ankles are also part of the check.

Guards are mostly human (you saw at least one dwarf). Armaments consist of Longsword, Cudgel (club that does non-lethal), Longbow (20 arrows), Chain Shirt, Heavy Steel Shield. Blackery was seen to not have a Cudgel or Longbow, Chainmail instead of Chain Shirt, and no Shield. Guards are currently not in the cellblock itself, but just outside the room.


Before handing the Veil back to Price, Cain pulls at the two daggers. If they weren't working covertly to escape from a guarded cell and silently murder their captors, Cain would have marveled at the idea of pulling two stitched-in daggers from a cloth into reality. But, given the preciousness of their time, he hands them quietly to Kalina, indicating the second dagger should go to Gwen. He finishes by pantomiming that they should sit on the blades or otherwise hide them. He'd give one to Price, but the woman could fight with her hands as well as any tavern bruiser he'd ever seen.

He holds up the Veil one last time to make sure no one wants anything else from it, then gives it to Price. He finishes by rigging his manacles back into the wall. Carefully, he rests the links that were attached to the wall back on their mounting brackets. It was like a slip-knot, seemingly still intact, but capable of coming free with enough of a tug.

All of this he does with as much stealth as he can while also listening for any activity beyond the two guards. He catches the eyes of the strange bound man in the cell opposing theirs. He gives the man a smirk, winks, and brings one finger to his lips with a silent Sssshhhh sign.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Stealth (to do this quietly) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Using earlier Disable Device roll of 26.

I figure we should let Gwyn or Price make the move to draw the guards in. Cain can't lie his way out of a paper-box, and we want to dupe them both into entering the cell, i would think.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

OK, so the guards aren't in the position shown on the map but are somewhere in area #17? Is the door between us and them closed?


King of Talingarde

You are indeed correct, I failed at making the map :( But yes, the guards are just outside the doorway (in area 17), the door itself closed. You can hear the guards just outside the door. I'll also see if I can't add in some grid numbers for positioning. Still a tad inexperienced with Maptools yet.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

No worries. There is a learning curve on maptools. If you need any help with it, feel free to PM me. I have a ridiculously large library of graphics and some knowledge of the tool. I've been using it a fair amount for the last year.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price assesses the risks. "OK. The only thing we could do to set ourselves up better would be for Gwyn here to pop the lock on the cell-door, scamper down to our guest over there, get into the cage, and get him free as well. Problem is... she'd have to cat-foot past those guards to get it done, then get back here before any of them come to check on us. That's a pretty big risk. Also, one of us should go with her - just in case the guards show up. So that's two possible points of failure."

"So, whether we free him right now or not - we've got two options as I see it. Gwyn gets us out of this cage and we try to blitz assault the guards in that room. Problem is, any racket might alert any other guards that could be waiting upstairs. The other option... I make a ruckus here and we hopefully lure them both over. Then we take them, secure that door, and get to Phase II. Thoughts?"

So here's a possible plan whether we risk freeing Xanos first or not and we decide to lure the guards back here. Price puts on a weepy/angry show of being freaked out by Xanos 'staring' at her (playing up stereotypical fears). Guards come back to shut her up and she shrinks towards the corner - hopefully that will at least give Gwen and Kalina flanks to work. We jump them, trying to keep one alive for questioning. If Xanos is free, as soon as we get into it with the guards, he busts out to make sure the door is closed and prevents any guards from escaping. If we don't risk freeing Xanos, then someone has to cover the cage doorway. I'm happy to roll the dice with freeing Xanos but it is a risk. I do think we'd be better luring the guards at least through the door and hopefully far back into the cell-block.


Cain listens while he watches the door, "I like luring them back here. Four ambushing two should be plenty, even if we are only half-armed. Then we can go find out how that guy fits into our plans."

I'm not a big fan of risking some fumbled stealth rolls to free Xanos. We've had luck with our Sleight of Hand rolls so far; i'd prefer to capitalize on those and simply try to curb-stomp these guys quickly and get Xanos involved afterwards. Kalina can act as our door-block. She has a high CMD and hp's. The trick will be knocking one out so fast and keeping the second one silent. (And when i say 'knock out', i mean kill.)


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Yeah, I'm a little nervous about the stealth rolls and guard perception rolls while we creep past the door and liberate Xanos. If they start shouting for help and there are guards near the stairwell - not good. That could go sideways in an ugly way. Sorry to keep you waiting Dr. Lecter... er Xanos! :)

If everyone agrees with the lure-and-kill option, then Price will let everyone get in position - hopefully the women concealing daggers in easy to grab spots - and then...

Price turns to Cain. "I need to sell this as a hysterical woman. Tears would help... so I need you to give me a good punch in the gut to get them flowing." She waits for Cain to deliver a hard non-lethal wallop.


Cain's tone is surprisingly conversational, "Not the face? I always thought there was something striking about a woman's bloody face."

Whatever is answered, he obliges. 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price laughs grimly, "Maybe another time. We don't want them wondering how I got a bloody lip."

The air whooshes from her lungs and Price staggers. Taking a moment to cope with the pain, she lets the tears spring from her eyes as Cain re-manacles and readies himself. She straightens up. "How do I look? Portrait of a distraught women about to lose her mind?"

Oh sure, just MAX that roll! :)


Cain gives a grim nod before settling back into the grimy cell floor, already shying away from the performance to come.

Hey, you asked... :D


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Sorry guys if we are pushing ahead too quickly... I was figuring everyone was ready for a little action.

Price holds her manacles and stretches herself like she is trying to launch herself from the cage. She glares, weeps, and gibbers loudly at Xanos. "STOP STARING AT ME, YOU FREAK! SHUT THOSE DAMN DEVIL EYES!"

Mark, I don't know if you need any rolls but here are some in case they are needed.
1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 13


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11
Cain... wrote:
Cain's tone is surprisingly conversational, "Not the face? I always thought there was something striking about a woman's bloody face."

"No, but there's often something bloody about striking a woman's face. I know...." Kalina watches as Cain fist thuds into Price's stomach. "Hah! Nice shot. Just don't make a habit out of slugging women, and we'll be fast friends. Alright girlie, here you go."

She quickly passes one of the knives to Gwyn, just as Price starts to make an admirable racket. She hides her knife up the sleeve of the ragged shift as slyly as possible...


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Gwyn quietly takes the knife and hides it away on her person.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 here's hoping for low WIS scores.

She seems a little shocked when Price suggests, and Cain actually does, punch her in the gut. She curls up in a ball and tries to get as far from Xanos as the manacles would allow, if they weren't undone.

Bluff (to appear scared when the guards come): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 + 1 = 17 if Charming is in effect.

I sure hope these guys are idiots. Well, two scared little girls are more convincing than one, right?


Kalina Jakes wrote:
"... Just don't make a habit out of slugging women, and we'll be fast friends... "

Cain -- still waiting for the response of the guards -- mutters under his breath, "just the ones that deserve it..."


King of Talingarde

At Price's yell, the door to the cellblock comes open and the two guards come in. One of the two, a gruff human, comes up to the cell and takes his cudgel across the bars. "Quiet down, you twit, or I'll shut you up myself. Bad enough I lost all my money to that swine Blackerly, but now I miss out on his brandy too watching you."

While he verbally berates you, the other guard, a dwarf, keeps an eye on the man in the cell. He is obviously nervous, and Price's words only fuel his fear. "Hey, Wendell. You think it's a good idea to be in here, with him and all. I don't know what he did, but Sir Balin sure wasn't taking any chance with him, up until he got that letter."

"Bugger him and Sir Balin both, Glim. I think I'm gonna have me some fun." With that the guard named Wendell opens the cell door and, testing his club in his hand walks down the line of prisoners. "What should we do you think?"

A few things. First, striking to inflict pain vs. striking to subdue or kill are different, so not gonna apply any damage on Cain's hit, non-lethal or otherwise.

Second, I can't update the map at present (at work). Assume Wendell walks in front of all of you (adjacent) if you choose to attack at any moment, you can. Glim is just inside the cellblock door, but he's very focused on Xanos at present.

Third, both guards are drunk. I'll count this as Shaken. If someone has a better status, let me know, but that seems appropriate off the top of my head.

My Precious....:

1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 2 = 12


Cain waits until the man steps in front of him. Until the man dismisses Cain's averted eyes. Until the mans weight is juuuuust right on the heel of his step foot. 

Then Cain explodes, kicking both legs out at his foot, his grunt carrying three words to Kalina and Gwyn. "Kill the dwarf."

Im hoping this is a surprise round for us.
Prone trip attempt on Wendell 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 - 4 = 22; favored enemy, prone.
.
Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10.


King of Talingarde

All right with that it's surprise round 0. Everyone please post a surprise action, and we'll get to initiative. If you want to roll it, go ahead and roll it with your actions.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Mark - thanks for not making me start this battle down HP! :) You are my new favorite DM.

Price shuffles backwards, in feigned fear of the human guardsman, before snapping her hands from the shackles and driving a three knuckled punch directly into the guard's larynx.

It's hard to scream with paralyzed vocal cords.

She watches as Cain tries to sweep the guard's legs, knowing it will make this task all the easier.

STATS:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

STAND: Hand (crit: 20/2x)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
DAM: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Improved Unarmed Strike - non-lethal


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Oh, don't worry about me folks. I make my own fun :)

Xanos does not move as the violence erupts. He simply looks at the guard before him, pale eyes staring with patient, creative malevolence.

Intimidate to Demoralize 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Init. 1d20 ⇒ 4


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Guess I lost the post I had.

Gwyn doesn't waste time waiting on Kalina. If she is smart, she'd follow and help with the dwarf. If not, well, Gwyn might be hurting after the fight.

She rushes from the door as soon as her feet are under her. If the dwarf yells out, or if someone else comes in, it would probably spell doom for their little escape attempt. At least the guard was kind enough to leave the door open.

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Okay, I'm wondering if it is possible to use the Acrobatics skill to go from a crouch to standing while moving. If not then Gwyn just scrambles on all fours towards the door for fifteen feet. If so, Gwyn moves as far as she is able to the cell door.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

Initiative1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Kalina eyed the guard as he crossed in front on Cain. At his grunted suggestion, she bursts from the wall and charges the dwarf at the cell door.

Draw knife and charge.
Not sure on range but if I can make without swerving around Gwyn, here's the attack:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


King of Talingarde

The guard named Wendell moves down the line, a malicious gleam in his eyes. A gleam that quickly turns to terror when suddenly Cain lashes out, dropping him to the ground. He tries to scream out but is quickly silenced by Price's strike to the throat. He tries to call out, but only comes out in gasps.

Glim turns at the sound of the thud from Wendell, still in a slight stupor, only to see Gwyndolin directly in front of him. He goes pale at the sight, paralyzed a moment from fear.

Kalina, since you all start as prone, you'll have to stand up to be able to charge. If you like, you can move half speed as you walk. Let me know if you want to stand up or crawl, and where to if so. Here's an updated map (I figured out how to add gridlines and coordinates!).

Map after Surprise Round

Just some stuff:

1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 2 = 8


King of Talingarde

Oh yes, Initiative.

Price - 17
Gwyndolin - 10
Cain - 10
Kalina - 9
Guards - 8
Xanos - 4


HP: 38/38 AC 22/14/18: F+6, R +4, W+1*, Per:0, Init: +11

In that case, I will stand and move as close to the other guard as possible.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Sorry, Mark, I missed the fact that we were prone or I would have factored that into my last roll. I'm queueing up my Round 1 actions since I'm first in line and don't want to hold things up when you have a chance to post. If you'd prefer I wait until your 'go' to post, just let me know. I'm assuming Wendell is still conscious which leads to...

Price rises quickly. She throws her weight behind a powerful barefoot kick to the downed guard's head, trying to put him out. The brittle snapping sound in the gloomy cell tells Price she probably broke a toe in the exchange. Fueled by adrenaline, she ignores it for now.

STATS:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None

Round 1 Actions

MOVE: Stand up
STAND: Hand (crit: 20/2x)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
DAM: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 IUS - non-lethal

If Wendell was out in Round 0, please change my unneeded attack into another MOVE action to close on the dwarf and start setting up a flank. I think I may be able to get to CG71.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 2/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Muahahahahahaha! Flatfooted Dwarf means sneak attack damage!

Gwyn whips out the dagger she hid earlier and slashes at the dwarf's throat.

Attack: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Crit confirm: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Damage: 2d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + (2) - 1 = 5 or 2 if the crit did not confirm.


Round 1 :)

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 14 T14 FF 10
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None

Cain doesn't hesitate, scrambling to his feet as he easily lifts the manacles like a flail off the wall, searching for the best action to keep these two guards contained.

Move action to stand up.
If the human guard is still conscious after Price's round 1 attack, Cain will attack him with a non-lethal, two-handed, power attacking swing.
Manacles 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 17; favored enemy, power attack, non-lethal.
--- nonlethal Damage 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 3 = 18; favored enemy, power attack.
.
If the man is already unconscious, Cain rushes to CF-73, moving to try to cut off the dwarf's escape route.


King of Talingarde

End of Round 0

With the guard flatfooted and prone, you managed to hit Price, even with the -4.

Kalina moves forward to engage the next guard with Gwyndolin. The two guards are stupefied at this assault.

Round 1 thus far

Price let's out a kick at the downed Wendell who, though still surprised, manages to stay conscious long enough for Cain to deal a powerful blow to him with the manacles, knocking him into slumber land. In fact, the damage from his last blow had enough strength that combined with Price's assaults, he appears to be seriously injured.

Heal DC 5:

He is in fact dying.

The fight with Glim is not quite as spectacular. Gwyn manages a cut to the Dwarf's neck, but the blow is light.

I need Kalina's action for Round 1, then we'll continue with Glim and into Round 2


King of Talingarde

Updated map

51 to 100 of 2,573 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.