Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

Way of the Wicked by Fire Mountain Games

Roll20

Battlemat


551 to 600 of 2,573 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Cain wipes the gore from Blackerly's blade on the fallen Samson's cloak before sliding it home in its hip sheathe. He crouches in the rainy darkness and gives he dead man an efficient pat-down -- not thinking that he'd find anything new or useful. He gives a mental shrug as he searches, Thoroughness never hurt anyone.

Tsking 10 on the Perception for a total of 17.

After searching the body, he drags the body to the eastern wall, looking for a spot where it can drop directly into the black, churning waters below, then unceremoniously rolls it from the water... not waiting for a splatter or splash before turning to catch up to the women.

On their retreat to the prison itself, Cain takes it upon himself to find and retrieve the guard who Price had knocked into the yard. He'd never liked loose ends. 

Hauling the body back through the rain and through the front prison doors, he drops the dead and dripping man in the stairwell with the other bodies before giving it th same efficient search. Again taking 10 for another 17... again more out of a sense of thoroughness than anything else.

He steps back into the room where he hears the women in their discussion -- shaking his fingers through his long, wet hair in a futile attempt to stop its incessant dripping. All he succeeds in is spraying everyone down.

"I like Gwyns idea. If something goes wrong in the gatehouse, at least we're in a position to escape. If attackin' the warden goes south, we still have to manage an escape. And we should do it soon. The longer we wait, the more someone's like to realize those two wall guards ain't walkin' their circuiit anymore."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

"Well, then, let's hope we can finish the guards in the Gatehouse quickly and that the Warden is a heavy sleeper. We should take Grumblejack on this foray, I think. He's been a good boy and I suspect he'd like to play a bit... As the old saying goes, All work and no play makes 'Jack a dull boy."

So, full team assault on the Gatehouse? Shall we try to listen at the door before we charge in?


HP: 25/25 AC 19/15/14: F+3, R +9, W+5, Per:+12, Init: +4

"So we're letting the ogre lead? Sounds good to me. I'll be behind him."

Way behind him. I don't like being in arms reach of him.

Anything that gets the ogre as far away from her as possible sounds like a good idea to her.


Cain nods at the plan, having no ideas to contribute. Something from the wall fight catches his memory, and he ducks out of the room. He visits the dead bodies in the stairwell, the gory bunk room, and any other places they left bows. As he checks his own bowstring for damage, he begins collecting additional ones, finding a place in his inner clothes to protect them from the weather. 

Getting back, he leans against the doorframe. "Ready whenever. One thing, though. We should do Blackerly. Might not get another shot, an i'll be damned if I let that pig squeak by."

Cain will take the glaive on the gatehouse assault.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

The last jug was the trickiest. There were so many areas that needed to catch to send up the kind of blaze Xanos had in mind. The remaining rope was soaked and much of it was used running fuses to the remaining rooms. Wood was painted with oil. In the end all that was left was four gallons of oil and a thick length of oiled rope.

Enough for the towers and gatehouse.

By the time the others made it back to the prison proper it was trussed up and obviously ready to blow. They found him wiping excess oil off his hands, easily dragging the unconscious Blackerly into the hall. Grumblejack had Blackerly's chest on his shoulder.

He smiled gently and bowed slightly as they entered, like a king greeting guests into his castle.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price sniffs at the oil in the air, before smiling. "I simply love what you've done with the place, Xanos. Very homey. Everything ready for a housewarming party?"

She explains the on-going conversation, "We're considering a trip to the Gatehouse to invite the neighbors over for the barbeque. Would you and Grumblejack care to come along?"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

"It would be my pleasure." the tall wizard said.

Pointing Grumblejack toward a sturdy chair that had been dragged into the hall, Xanos gestured politely and waited for Price. "After you."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price outlines the ideas they've been discussing, a two-level scouting mission. She concludes, "... if we spot two or three guards on the second level, we'll give a signal like this. That'll let you know to come up and we'll assault the Gatehouse from the upper level. Any questions?"

She waits for anyone to raise an objection. If not...

"OK, let's go."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Mark, let us know what kind of rolls you'd like to see.

Price and Cain quickly and quietly head toward the northwest Tower. Only belatedly, does Price realise that this tower, unlike the other, might actually be locked.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 11 ACP, Cloak
Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25

I didn't specifically mention it, but were there any keys on the bodies of either of the wall guards?


King of Talingarde

The guards did have keys. My assumption is that ground team has Blackerly's ring (which has all keys), and you guys have the guards keys (which will at least have the tower keys). Sound correct?


As Price pauses at the door, she hears the jingling of keys over her shoulder. Glaive casually resting over one shoulder, he holds out the keys of the dead wall guards, "Thought these might be useful."

So, using our perception checks, we listen at the door from atop the wall into the gatehouse.


King of Talingarde

Listening at the door on the wall, no sounds can be immediately heard from inside the room at present.


Just to make sure we're on the same page. Would entering from the wall put us on the 2nd or 3rd level of the Gatehouse? (I'm assuming that would be obvious from the outside.)


King of Talingarde

2nd, 3rd is the roof to clarify.


Hearing nothing, Cain whispers into Price's ear, "So we head in? Do it assault style or all deception-y?"


HP: 25/25 AC 19/15/14: F+3, R +9, W+5, Per:+12, Init: +4

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 = 19
Gwyn's on the ground.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Mark, do we see any light or movement inside the Gatehouse? Looking at the big map where the wall meets up with the 2nd Level of the Gatehouse, there should be at least one arrow slit facing out onto the walkway. In my head, the idea was to sneak up to the door in the darkness, listen, and then take a peek through any available arrow slits to get some idea if Level 2 is occupied.


King of Talingarde
Gwyndolin Maulsen wrote:
Gwyn's on the ground.[/ooc]

I was indeed confused, thanks for clarifying.

Up top, lights can be seen from underneath the doorway to the top floor (Level 2) of the gatehouse. Not hearing any sounds from beyond, Price leans over and risks peaking through an arrow slit. Inside she see a mostly unfurnished room, the only exceptions being two stools, atop one of which is a lantern, and four quivers of arrows. An examination of the lantern reveals it has recently been used by the trail of smoke coming out of it.

It's also noticeable that two trapdoors in the ceiling leak water into this level, another sign of shoddy maintenance you have begun to see throughout the prison. The pile of water at the eastern (closest to you) trapdoor is noticeably larger though, and the water seems to trail to the easternmost trapdoor in the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down below, Gwyn checks the door below, which has a place for a lock to be used, but no lock to be present. A flame does come from underneath the door though no sound can be heard.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price indicates to the team on the ground level that there is no sign of the guards.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos nods to Price and motions to Gwyn. "knock."


Once the signal is passed to the ground team, Cain taps Price's shoulder. He cups his hands, dips them to the floor, makes a hoisting gesture, and then points two fingers at his own eyes, raises them up above his head towards the crenelations, and moves them around like searching eyes.

If Price seems to understand, he once again cups his hand -- ready to hoist her up.


King of Talingarde

Assuming Price let's herself be hoisted up:

On top of the roof of the gatehouse, you see a couple of stools with a brazier between them. A hood ensure the rain goes around the fire. No guards currently stand up here.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price was about to check it out... you just pre-Ninja'd me! :)

Price slides down the wall and whispers to Cain, "Two chairs and brazier - all empty. They've got to be down below or having a soiree at the Bridgehouse."

Price leans over the parapet and motions to the ground team that the roof is clear.

She looks back at Cain, "Let's get in here." She tests the door and unlocks it as needed.


Cain nods, retrieves the glaive, and waits for Price's nod before opening the door as silently as possible -- using the wall guards' keys if necessary.

The idea is to give Price the opportunity to ready whatever weapon she wants to, open the door (ready for any surprises), then be the first into the room.
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17
Survival (to see if there are any tracking-like signs of guard movement) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Cain pays special attention for any visible footprints on the floor as he makes his way over to the lantern -- intent on checking to see if it's still warm.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price pulls out the Laughing Demon and follows Cain through the door - night-adapted eyes roving for information and threats. She scans for the freshest, wettest, prints hoping to glean some idea where the guards are located currently.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Stealth 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 24 cloak
Survival (if needed) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Price will cast Sift if that will help.


King of Talingarde

Price & Cain:
As you enter the second level of the gatehouse, a sudden laugh from down below gives notice that people are here, from the eastern trapdoor. "...by Torag's ....watching up top you......erders!?" At least three distinct voices can be heard below, one of them dwarven by the accent, and an annoyed dwarf at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwyn & Xanos, assuming you open the door:

Inside the door is a bare little room, the only things of notice are one torch set in a sconce for light, and a ladder leading to a trapdoor in teh ceiling. No sounds can be heard.


Do the trapdoors (but specifically the eastern one) open up into this room or down into the room below? Trying to figure out our options here.


King of Talingarde

All trapdoors open up.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price curses silently, does the math, and weighs the odds...

Three guards stationed here, three voices from the far side - it's likely that Gwyn and Xanos are going to find an empty room. Have to risk it...

Price looks to Cain, points to the Eastern trapdoor and makes a throat slicing motion. As quietly as possible, she pulls open the trapdoor into the room where Xanos and Gwyn have hopefully already dispatched any unaccounted for guards. She pokes her head through the trapdoor and signals her teammates to hurry up the ladder. She holds up three fingers and whispers "Guards. Need to take them hard and fast. Come quick and quiet."

Price doesn't wait for their reactions. Her head disappears into the darkness above and she speeds over to the eastern trapdoor, warming up her mace with a tentative swing.


King of Talingarde

The guard continue drinking, oblivious to the noise above.

DM Stuff:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4


Cool. That helps… don't wanna give these guys any advantage.

Cain doesn't miss a beat, nodding as he stalks around to the eastern trapdoor -- away from the hinge-side. He holds the blade in a white-knuckle grip -- prepared to drive it sideways through the neck of the first idiot to climb through the trap door.

Move: Stealth to between the trap-doors .
Standard: Ready an Attack with the glaive against the first climber.
.
Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
Glaive 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 24; FE, PA.
---> Damage 1d10 + 6 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 + 3 = 19

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Mark, am I correct in assuming GJ will not fit up/down any of these ladders?

Price breathes a sigh of relief when it becomes clear the guards aren't mounting the ladder immediately.


HP: 25/25 AC 19/15/14: F+3, R +9, W+5, Per:+12, Init: +4

Gwyn opens the door, quietly. She isn't too surprised to find the room empty, she is surprised to see Price stick her head down, but instincts honed before she came to this hell-hole kept her quiet. She turns to Xanos and whispers, "Looks like we need to get up there."

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

"Ready for the big boys?"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos nods and waits to follow.


King of Talingarde

As the doorway is pulled back, three guards are sighted down below. As expected, one is a dwarve (E47), laying on his back on a bench, weapons close by but a bottle of rogut in hand. He appears to have been recently drenched, though not in the fashion of rain.

The other two, both humans, are soaking wet. One stands near the table, warming himself in a likewise fashion as the dwarf, though he still appears alert in his eyes. The other stands over the dwarf, a smile to his face.

Hearing the door opens, the three begin to start, as though coming to attention.

Surprise round. The square white thing with a line in it is the ladder (the line is a ladder, but didn't copy well). If you have any questions regarding the map, lemme know. It will take 2 squares of movement to climd down the ladder as an fyi.

Inish
Gwyndolin
Kalina
Price
Guards
Cain
Grumblejack
Xanos

A New Map!

Initiative:

Price 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Xanos 1d20 ⇒ 3
Gwyndolin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Cain 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Kalina 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Guards 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Grumblejack 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price slides down the ladder and gets as close to the guards as she can.


HP: 25/25 AC 19/15/14: F+3, R +9, W+5, Per:+12, Init: +4

Gwyn scrambles down the ladder and immediately rushes for the western wall. A wicked grin crosses her face as she draws two of her daggers, the ones from the veil.

"Well, well, well. It seems our fine gaolers have begun to slip."

She takes a step up and slashes at the western-most guard and almost drops the blade in the attempt.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Whiff.

Focus Gwyn!


King of Talingarde

On the topic, everyone besides Cain and Xanos can post first round actions as well, just to keep things moving.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Hey Gwyn, since that guard is flatfooted, you could move to a flanking position with Price to get all the bennies and no AoO. It won't help with that '1' but it could be sweet next round.

Figuring Cain or Jakes will handle the guard in the center of the room, Price focuses on the guardsman near the wall I46 as Gwyn slides past him creating the perfect distraction. The Laughing Demon smashes into his chest.

~ Round 1 ~
STAND: Demon Bash

Rolls:
Laughing Demon (20/x2)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23 Flank
DAM: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Status:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Let's try something different this time. Something simple...

Xanos leaned down enough to see clearly and gestured toward the group of guards.

"সুপ্তি"

Sleep, centered two squares behind center guard. Will effect center guard, then north guard, then Price, then south guard. DC is 16

Sorry Price. :(


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Interesting spell choice... what's the 1d4 roll for? As I understand the spell it affects up to 4HD worth of creatures within the blast radius.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Oops, misread. Edited


Surprise Round

Cain slides down the ladder a heartbeat behind Price, positioning himself so he threatens the dwarf with his glaive but is next to the nearest human. The adrenaline sings in his blood as he barks out a laugh at Gwyn's quip, "Cause so far they've been totally on top of things!"

Move to G-48, hoping the dwarf will provoke an AoO for standing or trying to blow a horn or something.

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


King of Talingarde

Round 0 Summary
Gwyn, Cain, Price and Kalin rush down the ladder while Xanos begins intoning his incantation. They rush in to engage the guards before they have time to act. Grumblejack comes next to the opening, waiting to see if he can be useful.

Xanos:
Remember that Sleep is a full round action now, so not something you can technically do in a surprise round. I figure you could've set up enough of an ambush in this case I'll give it to you but it won't go off until the beginning of your action.

Round 1 In progress

Gwyndolin attempts to strike the southern guard, but does not find purchase to strike.

Kalina steps up to the middle guard and strikes him with sword and dagger, inflicting serious wounds to the man with both strikes, though, he manages to stay up.

Price comes to the southern guard and comes in with the Laughing Demon, though the guard didn't find the blow to his ribs funny at all.

The guards begin to assemble. The dwarf picks himself up from the bench and readies his weapons for the assault. The center guard draws his longsword and unleashes a strike at Cain, though the attack doesn't penetrate Cain's armor. The bottom guard drops the rotgut, the container smathing upon the floor, and draws his own weapon, "You'll pay for that liquor!" as he comes in to swing, a wild blow that as he attempts to maneuvar around the table.

Xanos's incantation takes effect, and down below two of the guards begins to move sluggish for a moment, but the effects are pushed back. The guards have 2 hit dice, so it effects two of them. Both made their saves.

Cain and Xanos are up, and Price and Gwyn can post Round 2 actions if you like.

Inish
Gwyndolin
Kalina
Price
Guards
Cain
Grumblejack
Xanos

Map

Dice:

K LS 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
K D 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16; 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
G2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15; 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
G3 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8; 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
G1 W 1d20 - 1 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) - 1 - 2 + 2 = 17
G2 W 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17 WTH is this? Can't hit to save my life, but oh noes it's a save, let's roll 18s twice?


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price brings the Laughing Demon around, trying to test the guard's wounded ribs again.

~ Round 2 ~
STAND: Bash

Rolls:
Laughing Demon (20/x2)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
DAM: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Status:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None


Round 1

Being raised in a big city, Cain had fought in tight spaces before… it was fast, ugly, and dangerous. Trying to do it with a lot of combatants while wielding a weapon as ungainly as a glaive can be far worse. Regardless, Cain clumsily lashes out as the dwarf tries to rise -- hoping the dwarf's hampered position will help him land the blow.

AoO - Glaive 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 1 = 15; PA.
---> Damage 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 3 = 15.

Here's to hoping that roll can hit a prone, (hopefully) shieldless dwarf. :(

He then raises the glaive back in a second overhand chop, not realizing until too late that there are boxes in the way of his back-swing. The blow loses all momentum before it gets anywhere near the dwarf. Hoping to salvage the situation, Cain takes a retreating step away from the dwarf.

Standard: Attack the dwarf.
Free: 5' step to H49.
.
Glaive 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 = 5
---> Damage 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 3 = 19.

What weapons is the dwarf wielding? And is he also wearing chain shirt like the others have been so far?

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


Sigh... that ain't gonna cut it.


HP: 25/25 AC 19/15/14: F+3, R +9, W+5, Per:+12, Init: +4

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (5) + (3) - 1 = 7

Realizing she made a tactical error, Gwyn attempts to correct it by tucking into a roll and coming up on the other side of the guard from Price. She grins wolfishly as her knife plunges in the guard as he is caught unawares.

"If we're only talking about drinking, then they have been very on top of things!"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Xanos' eyes narrow at the failure of his spell. With a sigh he goes back to what has worked before.

Daze on the Dwarf

551 to 600 of 2,573 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.