Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

Way of the Wicked by Fire Mountain Games

Roll20

Battlemat


501 to 550 of 2,573 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price looks at the suddenly darkening sky and shoots a skeptical glance at Cain. "Do you believe in coincidence?"

Can we tell if these guards are human?

Survival 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Survival DC 10 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23.

Cain shrugs, looking briefly at the sky as he sniffs the air, "I believe it exists. You suggesting those were sent by someone?" He keeps trying to locate guards or entrances/stairs to the wall as he waits for an answer.

So does that mean we don't see any other people? Or ways to get up onto the wall?


King of Talingarde

The way up is not visible from yor current position. It appears that the two guards are medium sized humanoids, but if human specifically not sure (they probably arent' dwarves though).


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price shrugs. "The timing is fortuitous. Whether by luck or some other power, I'll take the gift. Well, time to shake the weasel."

Guard Price heads around the left side of the prison, looking for entrances to the towers or ways up the wall before stopping to pretend to relief herself against the side of the prison - just another male guard too lazy to head inside.

After pretending to hitch up her trousers, she returns to her guard position.


King of Talingarde

Oops! Each tower has a doorway leading up. I had this confused with another keep. Sorry :p

Map


Every tower's door is at it's base facing inside at the yard, I"m assuming?

Cain watches Price head off around the left. He stays put. Generally watching for trouble, but also timing the patrolling guards' circuit around the prison yard.

How long does it take them to go all the way around at their current pace?


King of Talingarde

From your observations, these two guards appear to be sober unlike several of the others encountererd. They do spend a great deal of time stopping to talk with each other, so the amount of time varies.


When Price gets back to the door, Cain gestures up to the clouds as he whispers, "The guards' circuit is erratic. They stop too much to get a feel for how much of a window we'd have to cross the yard. If we hurried, I think we'd have enough time to do it, though. Learn anything useful?"


King of Talingarde

Left side there is nothing else of note besides the door in the towers.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

"Not really. Looks like the towers are our way in. I think we'll have to get a team into the far tower when the guards are behind the prison... then it's just a matter of waiting."

In whispers, Cain and Price discuss possible assault plans...

Just keeping the ball rollin' to match the OOC convo.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Up on the second floor, Xanos had run lengths of rope into the oil pots, soaking them thoroughly. As he drug his makeshift fuse back to the staircase Grumblejack smashed one of the pots against the supporting wall Xanos had pointed out and used a full coil of rope to spread it across the floor. The ogre quickly learned that ten gallons of oil will spread a long ways.

Tables and chairs were upended and piled together where they would do the most damage while burning.

Xanos spent some time staring into his cell, gently moving his hands, carefully cleaning and polishing specific patches of the wall into words that would remain even after the blaze.

Satisfied, he and the ogre moved on to the next area.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Gwyn listened to the plan from behind the doors. It seemed simple enough. Run up to the tower and unlock the door, then run back.

Simple.

Unfortunately, simple didn't mean easy. She had to time her run perfectly and had to be quiet. But that was okay, she was good at quiet. She put the cloak back on and took off the apron. The cookies went into on of the cloak's pockets and the four daggers were hidden about her person. After making sure she wouldn't make too much noise, she waited for the signal.

All she needed was Cain's harsh, whispering, "Go!".

She was back on a job. Robbing nobles right under the noses of their guards. Most were shocked, even horrified that someone would dare steal from them. Gwyn always had a good laugh at their indignation.

Calm and fluid, keep you breathing steady, and keep your eyes open for anything that could trip you up.

Gwyn rattled some loose stones on the walkway and almost fell on her face for a few moments, but she hit her stride, and covered the last sixty feet like a ghost.

No Alarm? Good! Hehe, now for the fun part.

Lock picks appeared in her hand and she went to work on the lock. Not her best job, but it would probably open most locks.

Bet Blackerly locked his booze up better than the rest of the place.

She can't help but smile. She wanted to laugh, to go skipping through the woods singing, but fortunately, she had better self-control than that.

Rolls:

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 = 17
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 + 1 = 29
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Going for the right tower that's even with the door.


King of Talingarde

Gwyn approaches to tower doorway, the weather itself working to her favor. Even when lightning suddenly tears itself across the sky, lighting the courtyard up for a moment, the rain acts as her shield and increases in intensity.

But the greatest luck on her side is when she gets to the doorway. Blackerly did indeed keep his booze locked up better than the towers. The doorway to the tower it not locked.


King of Talingarde

Inside the tower is a set of wooden stairs built into the side of the tower ascending to a landing above. The stairs appear to be useable but rickety, not well maintained.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Gwyn puts the door back like she found it. In her gleeful haste, she isn't quite as stealthy as she would normally be, what with her practically skipping across the courtyard at times. She reports to the others grinning like a maniac.

"The door's not even locked!"

Rolls:

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 = 27
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Guard Price gives her a little grin, "Well, I shall hope you didn't pick it closed then."

OK, so when the guards are patrolling somewhere near the warden's tower (but out of sight of the prison's door and our target tower) we'll start sending our assault team across. Right, guys? And that team will be Gwyn, Cain, and Jakes. If we can also wait til Xanos is done with the incendiaries, then he will be on the team as well and GJ will back up Price right behind the front door and keep an eye on Blackerly as well.

If that works for everyone, Mark, just let us know what rolls you need... otherwise, DM away!

EDIT - I've roughly relocated the icons to match our plan.


Cain -- who'd taken back up his guard position at the door once more before Gwyn left -- watches her head back in from the night. He's struck again by the girl's strange mix of cut-throat glee and child-like fragility, and he can't help but shake his head and smile. Innocent evil… now that's new…

I really do like the juxtaposition. :D

He lets her back in the front door, otherwise acting like he's ignoring her… as he would imagine a guard doing. He listens as she relays her findings, and -- when it's clear the assault team is preparing -- Cain whispers back through the door. "I'm ready. Just say the word." He checks his gear one last time to make sure he's not missing anything he wants on the wall-top assault.

Cain is taking everything he's accumulated except for the glaive, which he'll leave in the front hallway of the prison -- propped in one corner. Mark, you want us to roll stealth/perception rolls for the trip to the tower? I'm fine either way.


King of Talingarde

Waiting for Xanos, it's not hard to find a moment where the guards won't have sight of you to make it to the tower. Their path is variable on time, but consistent in direction.

Are you going to wait for the guards to come to you, or go to meet them? Also from your vantage point in the tower you can see how to access the main gate from the walkway (and presumably the gate winch). If you choose to wait for them, you can only effectively fit two on the main tower level and stealth, so two more will have to stay below and come up.


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

His next stop was the area near the kitchens. Sheets and blankets were gathered from Blackerly's bed and water and non-flammable booze from stashes and skins throughout the rooms they had cleared. Cloth was soaked and a tight seal was made around the kitchen door. A line of unoiled chairs made a firebreak. If his calculations were correct the blaze would leave the kitchen mostly untouched. Items would have plenty of air from the fireplace in the kitchen.

Another keg of oil was broken and spread. Rope-fuses ran to beds and drapes, and then out to the main hall to join with the one that ran upstairs.

Preparations were half way complete.

Xanos looked outside at the storm.

It will pass.


Looks like Xanos is staying in the main prison buidlign to continue his 'splody work! :D

That being the case, I'd suggest Cain and one other be hidden in the tower we chose to go up... then wait for the guards to come to us. It looks like the best place for an ambush -- being farthest away from the gatehouse and the warden's tower. Who wants to be in the room with Cain? Kalina or Gwyn? I hate to put Gwyn directly in harm's way, but Kalina isn't nearly as stealthy. Gwyn, you have a preference?

Cain waits in the tower while he discusses the plan with Gwyn and Kalina, watching for any signs that the plan needs to change.

Once Gwyn makes her decision, Cain and whoever else will what for them to approach that tower, springing the trap once they enter the guard tower, and will call out for the third person once the trap is sprung.

Any other thoughts before we kick this thing off? Do wish Price were in on this action. WE sure we don't want Kalina on watch and Price up here in the action?


King of Talingarde

Since Kalina's not here and Price is, if you want to switch it up, simply having someone on watch can help out. Plus Kalina has a decent dex score, so if she did need to shoot someone she'd have a good chance at it. The penalties on rain and distance are killer anyway.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I'm happy to be on the assault team, if you guys prefer. I was just thinking that as a surprise attacker, Kalina has 2 weapon hacking and is really geared towards messing folks up with weapons. Price has more utility abilities. So, strategically, I think Price is better playing guard but for raw FUN... yeah who wouldn't want to bash on the good guys? :) If you guys want Price in the mix - I'm good to roll that way.


I say Price comes. She's stealthier than Kalina. She's versatile AND a decent damage-dealer. But most importantly, it lets a player take a more active role. Kalina can do the guard-duty. :)
Just my two cents.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

OK, OK, I'm in. :D


Do we have time to take 20 to stealth (for a 27 total) to set up the ambush in the room? If not...
Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21.

As Cain looks for the best place in the tower room to hide for the guards, he mutters, "Don't forgettheir horns if you can't take 'em down quickly."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Gwyn - you wanna be in place on the second level or come up the stairs to catch a flank after the fighting starts?


Is it weird that i'm really looking forward to jumping these guys. >:D


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

No, that's normal.
>_>
<_<

Gwyn follows Cain up the rickety steps, being mindful of the bad boards and loose nails. She positions herself on the other side of the doorway, using her small frame to squeeze tight against the shadows. She draws two daggers, and hides the blades against the inside of her arms. She nods to Cain her affirmation. There would be no room for error here.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price positions herself halfway down the stairs - ready to rush up.

Stealth 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 2 + 1 = 13 ACP, Cloak


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

The tables in the dining area had been positioned against supporting walls. Everything wooden was saturated with oil. A rope ran into the central corridor.

Nearly finished


King of Talingarde

Cain and Gwyn hiding in the shadows of the tower with Price down below, they wait the guards approach. As they come, credit must be given these two. Even with the rain pouring down upon them, they still take their time to make their approach from tower to tower, walking their path and shining the lantern below the walls, searching for any sign of danger. What they could see with the rain one knows not, but at least the motions are made.

The tension rises as they come, bits of their conversation streaming in from the beating rain. "...erly is...'ing cheat I tell you...". As they come you can tell they've unstrung their bows, protecting the strings from the downpour. The one carrying the lantern, a danger is sightd as the other has his horn in hand, though mosly forgotten with his arm gestures being made.

The two approach the position where Gwyn and Cain hide, eyes still alert, darting ahead searching for any signs of danger.

Sadly for the these two, they do not see the danger to come...

The two guards did not spot Cain and Gwyn. Surprise actions are in order, then normal inish. Armament wise it would take a full round action to ready their bows while unstrung. One is armed with shield and lantern, the other shield and horn. Swords are at waists. Gwyn and Cain are flanking, but there's only room for one at a time. The man with the horn came in first. If you would like a map, I can make one, but not sure it's necessary for this one.

Inish
Guards
Price
Gwyn
Cain

Dramatic Drumroll:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Price 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Gwyndolin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Cain 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Guards 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Who comes in first? Odd horn, even lantern1d2 ⇒ 1


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Cain can you go for the horn, Gwyn's going for the kill

Gwyn springs into action. A flick of her wrists reveal the daggers and both are aimed at the guard's throat.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Crit threat: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + (6) - 1 = 6


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Price waits until she hears the attacks of her cohorts before she comes up the stairs.

Surprise Round - MOVE: Up the stairs


Shield stowed, Blackerly's longsword clasped in his right hand, Cain's left hand flashes out in an attempt to grab the man's horn before he can blow it.

Steal the horn 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 + 2 = 19; flank, favored enemy.

Status:
HP 13/13
AC 18 T14 FF 14
CMD 19 FF 15
F/R/W +2/+7/+3
Effects/Conditions None


I guess mechanically, the above combat maneuver should technically be a disarm attempt, but it shouldn't affect the roll.


King of Talingarde

The question is, are you attempting to disarm with your longsword (unmodified roll), or your unarmed hand (-4) which would let you grab it?


Longsword. The grabbing thing was mostly for flavor.


King of Talingarde

The guards come. The first enters the room, glad to be out of the rain if only for a moment. As he comes in, dripping wet, head down, he starts as suddenly a flash of metal triggers trained military reaction. Raising his shield to deflect the blow, a moment late he realizes it was for the horn he held. A horn which clatters to the floor and falls down the first couple stares, between the legs of Price ascending the stairs. Eyes focused on two threats, he missed the third as steel strikes at him. He thanks the man who trained him, for without the skills he had been taught the dagger would have been a lethal strike rather than a deep gouge along the back of his neck.

"Too arms, Samson!" He calls to is companion, backing away from their assault, drawing his sword as he moves back. His companion also retreats and draws his own blade after setting the lantern down on top fo the wall. The light shines ahead to illuminate the threat that comes at them.

The skill these two display just how good these soldiers can be, when they are not drunk. Now our villains must deal with these two.

The wounded guard withdraws back, drawing his sword as he does (the withdraw negates first square of AoO, the doorway the second). Samson 5' shifts back, move to place lantern on wall, standard to draw sword. They are 10' away from entrance, wall is 10' wide so only two can engage in melee. You're up.

Inish
Guards
Price
Gwyn
Cain

Shh:

Fate: 1d100 ⇒ 45


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Try and flank them? Price and Cain from the front, Gwyn from the back?


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

I think they backed out onto the wall, so we can't flank.

A little more armored than Gwyn, Price thinks she might have the edge over the young thief in a stand-up fight. She races past the young woman and attempts to finish what Gwyn started with the blade. Price barrels into the lead guard, swinging the Laughing Demon in a two-hand blow, trying to knock the guard from the wall.

I'm assuming these guys are human and that Cain has his low-light vision...

Price hisses an order at Gwyn. "Kill their lantern! Cain and I can take them in the dark!"

Price will potentially delay her charge until Gwyn shutters the lantern to get the additional edge of having the guards blind to her attack.

~ Round 1 ~
FULL: Charge!

Rolls:
Laughing Demon (20/x2)
HIT: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20 Charge
DAM: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Status:
HP: 11 / 11
1st Spells (3): xxx
Daylight (1): x
Judgment (1): x
Effects: None


King of Talingarde

Price's blow connects with the guard, throwing him off balance and over the wall. He manages to hold his group for a second that lasted an hour, then his fingers slipped, the wall wet from the rain. You can hear his scream, and for an instance see the terror in his eyes as the sky lights up with a crack of thunder, lightning flashing across the sky.

Technically your blow felled him, but this sounded better.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

Gwyn rushes out to snuff the lantern. She just hopes that it'll be enough.

Move up to the Lantern
Acro: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 If needed to avoid an AoO
Standard: Snuff the light or shutter it, which ever is faster.


King of Talingarde

With Gwyn's action, the light goes out. 20% concealment without darkvision, if you roll it 1-20 misses.


As the light winks out, Cain suddenly finds himself in his element. A predator stalking his preferred prey on his turf. 

He stalks forward, footfalls muffled by the rain, three feet of metallic fang held dangerously in both hands. The fang falls in a vicious downward strike, trying to end the man in one attack. 

Move: Stealth up to Samson
Standard: 2 handed strike from stealth.
.
Stealth 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14 
Longsword (2-handed) 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 23; fav. Enemy, PA.
---> Damage 1d8 + 6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 3 + 2 = 13.

On my phone, so getting my status block up is tricky, but it's no different than last round. :)


King of Talingarde

Under the same lightning under which the guard Price knocked off the wall, so too does Cain witness fear in the other's eyes. The lightning cracks just as the sword comes down. Both guards have fallen.


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"So, to the gate house?"


HP 49/37, AC 18, CMD 15, Fort +0, Ref +1, Will +5 Per +4 Channel 9/9, Grave Touch 8/8, Shirt 1/1, Vestments 1/1, Slippers 10/10 Current effects: Detect Magic, False Life, Mage Armor, Message, Spider Climb, Shield

Slow clap.

That was a thing of beauty.


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

Standing in the black, under a thundering sky, Price looks towards Cain. With his low-light vision, he sees her well enough - particularly the bright green glow from her dark adapted eyes. Her smile is playful as blood drips from their weapons.

"You always take me on the best dates." Something libidinous registers in her voice and is quickly gone, submerged under the layers of vicious pragmatism - her hallmark.

"Let's head back to the keep and confer with Xanos. I'm not sure whether we should go after the Warden or the Gatehouse first. I can see arguments either way."


Class: AC: 16|12|14 - For:+4 | Rex:+3 | Wil:+9 - Per:+15 Init:+7

As she passes back into the tower, she spares a look to Gwyn, her tone is sincerely apologetic. "Sorry if I stepped on your toes back there. I saw an opportunity and went for it. I didn't mean to poach your pigeon."


Female Aasimar (Musetouched) Fighter 1/Rogue 1 HP: 11/16 AC 17/13/14: F+3, R +5, W+0 (+1 versus Charm/Compulsion), Per:+5, Init: +3

"We live or die by how well we fight and sneak right now. If all I have to endure to get out of here is a sense of injured pride, then I'll gladly let you step on my toes."

Gwyn's cheeks are a little flushed from the adrenaline rush. She's smiling and twirling a dagger in one hand.

"I think the gate house would be the better target. Then the bridge house. After that, if we're still up to it, we take the warden."

501 to 550 of 2,573 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The Second Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.