Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


WotW: A Knot of Thorns The First Parchment (Inactive)

Game Master Xzaral

A group of villains escape Branderscar prison to take revenge upon Talingarde.

Roll20 Map Link

Google Doc Map Link (Currently not in use)


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,870 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

King of Talingarde
Tatya Ayresleigh wrote:
Am I supposed to be able to move my own token? I don't know how to do it.

The token in this case are just words on a google spreadsheet, so it's simply retyping it elsewhere. I can handle it though if someone doesn't move them.


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

I no longer provoke AoO when using my Longbow, FYI

Surprised by the sudden invasion of their boat, Aedorn lets a pair of arrows fly at the elemental next to him.

FoB, PBS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
FoB, PBS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


King of Talingarde

Tatya draws a dagger and attempts to maneuver into a defensible position, or at least out of immediate harm's way. Morthos steps into her spot and attempts to strike one of the creature's, but fails to connect. Aedorn attempts to impale the creature before him, somehow causing harm to it with one of his arrows while the other passes harmlessly through.

Tatya:
Small water elementals. Deadly in water, able to summon a vortex to drown their opponents. On land, significantly weaker (boats don't count as ground in this fashion). They can drench large blazes, even a chance to dispel magical ones. These have no special resistances or defenses.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination.

Round 1
Alazandaru (Attack WE4, miss)
Dolphins (Delay)
Tatya (Shift to Q14, total defense)
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (attack twice, 1 hit)
Bostarg
Morthos (Shift to P14, attack and miss)
Triton N
Tritons

A Different Battle Map


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Okay, so go into the Edit screen, erase the old text, and type the new? I might be able to handle that without destroying the structural integrity of the map, although I've tried to enter text into fields in a Google docs character sheet and ended up having to have the DM rescue me, laughing.

Tatya begins to open her mouth to warn the others that the elementals can summon a vortex of water onto the deck to drown them but closes it again. After all, there is nothing they can do to avoid or defend against it and thus little point in telling them.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

I edited my miss chance in after posting but I guess I did it too late.


Not in use

Round 1:

Hemmed in by Tatya's withdrawl Bostarg conjures to mind some of the more recent lessons learnt at the Cardinal's tender mercies. Shielding his form he attempts to summon light to guide them...

Concentration (cast defensively): 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 5 = 17

...causing the magical reservoir of blood on the hilt of his rapier to glow with a pale light. He then draws the blade and takes a defensive position.

Cast, then draw rapier


King of Talingarde

Odenkirk's men continue with their side of the battle. Two of the men move to attack an elemental on the south side of the boat, both failing to connect with the creature. Kargeld himself suddenly screams out as he pulls out his massive axe and slices the elemental creature in half. A rage burns as he turns to the next foe to face him. (Two sailors attack WE5, miss. Kargeld attacks WE5, hits and kills)

The remaining four sailors spread up their attacks, each taking their respective opponents. Each watery creature takes a hit from the sailors, though they continue their assault.

While the battle rages above deck, the water portion continues on. Chanting can be heard as one of the tritons begins casting a spell while the others push forward with their assault. As the triton chants, he also speaks in a strange tongue, as though of water splashing against the beach.

Aquan:
"Go forth my brethren, destroy the evil which threatens all we hold dear. Let it be purged before it can fester!"

The tritons fire a barrage of crossbow bolts onto the Frosthammer, but the assault is seemingly futile as the bolts fail to reach their targets.

Spellcraft DC 17:
Summon Nature's Ally II

The elementals also go forth and attack, though not directly. Seemingly commanded from below, they move to attempt to push the crew overboard. Moving with purpose, one manages to nearly trip Aedorn up, but itself moves into another. For a moment it seems the two creatuers would merge as they mixed, yet separate they did leaving Aedorn unmoved. Tatya fares not as well, as she is pushed back, almost going over the side. Aedorn gets an AoO on WE6, and Tatya on WE4.

Odenkirk's men fare slightly better, managing to avoid being forced into the waiting arms of the Tritons.

Remember the Triton's have cover from being in the water. I'm only counting it as regular cover instead of full cover as they can fire onto the ship. Round 2 is up, the dolphins will continue to delay.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination.

EDIT: WE2 suffered no damage due to concealment.

Round 1
Alazandaru (Attack WE4, miss)
Dolphins (Delay)
Tatya (Shift to Q14, total defense)
Odenkirk's Men (Assault)
Odenkirk (Hit and kill WE5)
Aedorn (attack twice, 1 hit)
Bostarg (Cast Light, draw rapier)
Morthos (Shift to P14, attack and miss)
Triton N (Begins casting)
Tritons (assault)

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

OM4vWE5 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; 1d100 ⇒ 25
OM5vWE5 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8; 1d100 ⇒ 58
ODvWE5 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20; 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21; 1d100 ⇒ 48
OM1vWE1 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7; 1d100 ⇒ 58
OM6vWE1 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7; 1d100 ⇒ 23
OM2vWE2 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; 1d100 ⇒ 15
OM3vWE2 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4; 1d100 ⇒ 67
T1vOM2 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
T2vAl 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 13; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
T3vAl 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 11; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
T5vT 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 7; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
T4vOM4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
WE3vAe Bullrush AA 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
WE6vAe Bullrush 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 I don't even know what to make of this, lol.
WE4vT Bullrush 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Close!
OM3vWE2 AoO 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3; 1d100 ⇒ 92
WE2vOM3 Bullrush 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
WE1vOM2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Attack of Opportunity 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 Bostarg just cast light, so we shouldn't have a miss chance on this end of the boat.


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

I don't get AoO with my bow yet - that's an ability I gain in several levels though I believe.

Noticing one of the attackers in the water chanting some sort of spell, Aedorn steps over and fires two arrows at him.

FoB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 83
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
FoB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 70
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

You have improved unarmed strike and thus you threaten with that- give them a head-butt.


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Spellcraft 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Morthos swings again at the annoying water elemental.

Attack WE 6

Mwk Longsword w/PA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage w/PA: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

What a time to roll a crit threat. When it's useless.

Heck yeah, Aedorn, head-butt that fool!


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

Haha, ok. I'll try kicking it.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Not in use

King Mark - are we on to Round 2 now?


King of Talingarde

As the elemental creature moves about, Tatya and Aedorn both attempt to strike it down with steel and leather, but it evades to it's position. Morthos manages a magnificent slash into one, a blow that would have taken the head off a living opponent. On this creature though, it merely becomes an annoyance. Aedorn attempts to launch several shafts into the spellcasting triton, but did not correctly account for a sudden wind, striking only the nearby water.

Sorry, we are indeed on Round 2.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination.

Round 2
Round 1
Alazandaru
Dolphins (Delay)
Tatya
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (FoB on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg
Morthos (Attack WE 6, hit)
Triton N
Tritons

A Different Battle Map


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Tatya actually couldn't have made that AoO, as she was using Total Defense. Note that, as Total Defense provides a dodge bonus, it also adds to her CMD if they bullrush again.

The front of her clothing sopping wet from the impact of what felt like a cold wave that drove her back, Tatya finds herself between two elementals and the open water, unable to reach any position of safety. Deciding that the best of a bad situation is to be farther from what awaits in the water around the boat, she steps back toward the elemental that just pushed her back and braces herself against another assault.

5-foot step to T3; Total Defense: AC 15, CMD 16


Not in use

Round 2:

Looking down at the relatively small implement of death within his hand Bostarg realises that he could cause little damage to the elemental, and instead looks to Tatya - who suffers under the elemental's frigid touch. He feints before the elemental in front of him, seeking to frustrate it's blows...
Aid Another (AC to Tatya): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Remember that the East section of the boat is lit up from my blood reservoir - so we shouldn't need miss chances to attack the elementals at least.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Round 2 Action-

If the elemental goes down on Alazandaru's action, Bostarg may want to consider another action.

Daggers twirling, Alazandaru stepped closer to the water elemental threatening Bostarg and Tatya and thrust with both arms. His prowess in fighting creatures of such strange anatomy was rather limited by comparison to fighting humanoid foes...

Main-Hand Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Off-Hand Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


King of Talingarde

Tatya retreats from the elemental creatures, Bostarg aiding her retreat as she moves back. Alazandaru attempts to destroy the elemental creature, but unaccustomed to fighting such strange foes fails to find a vulnerable spot in which to strike, it's defense lacking the concern of a flesh being for vital spots.

Meanwhile Odenkirk and his men manage to dispatch the two elemental's on their side. Odenkirk himself seems to enter a rage as he moves, a blood curdling scream erupting as he cleaves one of the elemental's in half.

The triton's go about reloading the heavy weapons, preparing for another barrage. Meanwhile the elemental's continue trying to push everyone overboard. One manages to shove Alazandaru, the only thing saving him is a lethal strike as it moves in. (Bull Rush succeeded, but you get an AoO, if you kill it you're fine, otherwise into the water. Also a swim check. This will determine D1's action)

Another attempts to push the small Aedorn in, but is unable to strike below his center of gravity. (He still provokes Aedorn)

One of Odenkirk's men is pushed overboard by the new arrival, taking a shortsword into it's watery belly in the process. One of the dolphin's rushes towards him, but the sailor is used to water combat and manages to dodge it's first blow.

On to Round 3

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light

Round 2
Alazandaru (Full attac on WE4, miss & miss)
Dolphins (Delay)
Tatya (Total Defense)
Odenkirk's Men (Assault)
Odenkirk (Assault)
Aedorn (FoB on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg (Aid Another, Tatya for defense)
Morthos (Attack WE 6, hit)
Triton N (Finishes spell, summons another water elemental, begins casting another)
Tritons (Reload)
Dolphins (D2vOM1, Miss; D1 up in air)

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

OM3vWE2 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
OM5vWE2 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
OM2vWE1 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
OM1vWE1 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
OM4vWE2 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 2 = 26; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
OM6vWE1 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
OKvWE1 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18; 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
WE4vAl 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
WE3vAe 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
WE7vOM11d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
OM1vWE7 AoO 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
D2vOM1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
OM1 Swim 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Forced against the railing of the ship by the elemental, Alazandaru rammed his dagger into his attacker's watery form as he tried to prevent himself from being knocked overboard.

Dagger AOO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

Frustrated at his first misses, Aedorn launches another volley at the spellcaster, while simultaneously kicking at the watery creature at his side.

FoB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 78
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
FoB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 72
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Thanks for the reminder!
AoO Kick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Aedorn! Don't forget your AoO, buddy. We need every single attack we can muster, let me tell ya. :)

Morthos continues his assualt on the nearest water elemental.

Attack O 14(WE 6)

Mwk Longsword w/PA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage w/PA: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Slashing the creature again, Morthos steps next to Aedorn, preparing to strike at the next one.

5' to N 13


King of Talingarde

As Alazandaru goes into the water from the elemental's push, the dolphin rushes towards him, slamming into his side and forcing him around. (3 points of damage)

Aedorn launches two more shafts at the casting Triton, only to have his arrows fall into the water around his target.

Morthos finishes one of the elementals by him, steeping up towards the other near Aedorn.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 3
Round 1
Alazandaru
Tatya
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (FoB on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg
Morthos (Attack WE6, hit and kill)
Triton N
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

D1vAl 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Not in use

Round 3:

Cursing as Alazandaru is committed to the deeps for at least a moment, Bostarg knows that he should rush to help... but cannot abandon Tatya to the elemental before her. Gritting his teeth and lunging with his miniscule rapier, Bostarg hopes that it will injure the creature...

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


King of Talingarde

Bostarg's assault against the water elemental proves to be effective as the creature falls into a pool of helpless water on the deck of the ship before his lunge.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 3
Round 1
Alazandaru
Tatya
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (FoB on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg (Attack WE4, hit and kill)
Morthos (Attack WE6, hit and kill)
Triton N
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map


Not in use

A sigh of relief escapes Bostarg's lips as the elemental disperses, he then follows up the strike with a step to the side of the vessel, where Alazandaru entered the water.

5ft step - have moved my name on the map.


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Tatya delays her action, hoping that her allies will remove the close threat, and is rewarded when Bostarg's small blade dissolves the bonds holding the creature to the Material Plane. Finally unmenaced, she clutches her holy symbol and incants the syllables to create a field of protection around her. Feeling slightly less vulnerable, she steps back toward the others. "How fares Alazandaru?" she calls to those nearer the side he was pushed off.

Delay until after Bostarg's init. Cast mage armor: AC 15, CMD 16; step to P 13


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Ok so the AOO hit but the elemental survived, just to confirm? Mage Armour doesn't add to CMD by the way.

Alazandaru decided to make the best of a bad situation and used the cover of the water to conceal himself, ducking under the waves for a moment; before surging up in an attempt to stab one of the tritons just above the breastplate's protection, in the neck.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Sneak Attack (Denied Dexterity): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 5 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (8) = 17


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Meh, you're right: it's an armor bonus; I was thinking deflection bonus, for some reason. It's bracers of armor that don't stack with it, not a ring of protection. CMD 12.

And, yeah, the elemental that bullrushed you was uninjured. 7 points wasn't enough to kill it. Also, you have to make a successful Swim check before you attack or you're at -2 to hit and half damage. I have extensive experience with PCs drowning. :P


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Swim: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Should be enough I reckon. Alazandaru's pretty nifty in the water. As daggers are piercing weapons, the underwater combat penalties aren't an issue.


Alazandaru, I added the attack to T2.

Alazandaru's fall into the water lends itself to a different scenario than expected as the rogue proves to be a predator in the water as well as land, coming up from underneath and sinking his dagger into the neck of one of the warriors.

Tatya summons a protective force around her as she spies on her fellow member.

Odenkirk's man does not fare as well as our villains, as he is finding it difficult to keep himself up, with enemies so close. Odenkirk calls out to his men, "Deal with these fish men or I'll send you to join them!" With that, he moves over to the remaining elemental on his side of the boat and unleashes a powerful strike, one that instead connects with the side of the ship. "Damn you, I'll smash you good!"

Odenkirk's men shift to the rails, dropping swords and drawing bows. Two manage a strike to the triton to the north, but none can strike the southern creature.

Another elemental appears near Odenkirk's men, attempting to shove more of the sailors in, as well as the one by Aedorn. None succeed in their attempts. (Aedorn gets an AoO againest WE3)

The tritons on the north side of the ship drop their strangely made crossbows, which float atop the water's surface, and draw out tridents. Two attempt to impale Alazandaru, one succeeding in drawing abit of blood. (4 points of damage)

The one on Odenkirk's man also succeeds in a hit, a little more force behind his strike.

The triton south on the villains side swims underneath the boat, coming up to fire at Aedorn, the attack going wide. The other southern triton takes his own shot and mirrors the wide angle.

Lastly the dolphins take their own strikes. The sailor adrift takes a dolphin snout into the gut, tearing wider the trident holes as the other on Alazandaru fails to connect, the rogue dodging it's attack.

Onto Round 4

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 3
Round 1
Alazandaru (Stealth under water, attack T2)
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (FoB on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg (Attack WE4, hit and kill)
Tatya (Cast Mage Armor, shift to P13)
Morthos (Attack WE6, hit and kill)
Triton N
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

AH 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
OM1 Swim 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
OKvWE7 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18; 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14; 2d100 ⇒ (3, 11) = 14
OM2vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20; 1d6 ⇒ 4; 2d100 ⇒ (89, 69) = 158
OM3vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; 1d6 ⇒ 6; 2d100 ⇒ (54, 60) = 114
OM6vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18; 1d6 ⇒ 3; 2d100 ⇒ (46, 39) = 85
OM4vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 2; 2d100 ⇒ (23, 29) = 52
OM5vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11; 1d6 ⇒ 4; 2d100 ⇒ (87, 23) = 110
WE8vOM2 BR 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
WE7vOM6 BR 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
WE3vAedorn BR 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
T1vOM1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
T2vAlazandaru 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
T3vAlazandaru 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
T5vAedorn 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
T4vOM4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
D2vOM1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
D1vAlazandaru 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


King of Talingarde

Doh, forgot to mention that TN has begun casting again.

Spellcraft DC 17:
Summon Nature's Ally II. Who would've thunk it?


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

After taking a kick at the elemental trying to shove him, Aedorn takes a deep breath and tries to focus. He hones in on the casting triton, pulling out two magical arrows and firing more carefully.

FoB, PerfectStrike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
FoB, PerfectStrike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 9
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
FoB, PerfectStrike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
FoB, PerfectStrike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 78
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

You're kidding me. The dice gods hate me. I haven't had a decent roll this entire battle.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru repeated his maneuver, disappearing under the waves and this time remaining hidden underwater, moving around behind the wounded Triton. The ex-river pirate suddenly felt nostalgic and for just a moment, he forgot his troubles as he lost himself in the past.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Swim: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Moving at quarter speed to remain hidden once stealth check made. I've moved myself on the map; he is essentially hidden directly behind the tritons, threatening in melee and (hopefully) still hidden.


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Morthos continues the assault against the remaining elemental.

Mwk Longsword w/PA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"Blast!" Morthos yells as he's unable to connect.


King of Talingarde

Alazandaru dives back under the surface, taking advantage of the lack of light to maneuvar around the triton. The creature searches out for the rogue, but seems unable to locate him.

Aedorn let's loose two more magical shafts at the casting triton. A smile breaks the surface of his face for only a moment as the strikes land around him.

Morthos attempts to deal with the elemental creature still on deck, but it seems his blow still fails to find purchase.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 4
Alazandaru (Stealth underwater)
Tatya
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (FoB with Perfect Stirke on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg
Morthos (Attack WE3, miss)
Triton N
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

T P 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

Tatya hisses with annoyance as the halfling's arrows splash uselessly into the water. Hoping to aid his aim, she points and calls into existence four lights that flicker like the fires of Hell next to the spellcasting triton.

Cast dancing lights in DE 10-11, shedding normal light in a 20-foot-radius around them. That ought to eliminate that troublesome miss chance for Odenkirk's men, although Tatya's init should have moved after Bostarg (and did in the round 3 lineup) so they'll still have it this round. Oh, and Tatya's AC should be 17 vs. ranged attacks (though not melee) since she's adjacent to Bostarg and I assume he's wielding his buckler. Aedorn, you should take a 5-foot-step back to be adjacent to Bostarg and get the cover bonus from the teamwork feat as well.


Not in use

Round 4:

Finding Alazandaru seemingly able to handle himself, Bostarg instead moves to assist Morthos in banishing another watery invader. Surprised, yet satisfied, at the effect his rapier had...

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Move to adjacent with Morthos and attack WE3


King of Talingarde

Tatya summons four spheres of hellfire, casting their infernal glow across the battlefield on the other side of the longship. The divine caster seems to nearly recoil as the lights spring up, though if it's from the sudden light or it's source is uncertain.

Bostarg steps up and attempts to help deal with the watery problem being faced by Morthos, his strike going as wide as the armored warrior's did.

The swimming sailor attempts to strike the aquatic mammal slamming it's snout into him, but his strike is jerked to the side and his blow goes wide.

On the deck, the sailor near the water elemental attempts to shoot his bow into the creature, only to take a slam into the chest sending his arrow wide. The other two send shafts into one of the tritons, only to watch as their strikes knock each other aside. "Damnit, Lieg, watch where you shoot!" The two to the south send their arrows at the southern triton, though their miss is less of a spectacle.

Odenkirk, having had enough of this mess, takes his axe in both hands and severs the elemental creature in half. The very water seems to separate and hang for a moment before splashing about. He takes only a moment before turning. "INTO THE WATER IF YOU CAN'T HIT THEM! NOW!"

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 4
Alazandaru (Stealth underwater)
Odenkirk's Men (Assaults)
Odenkirk (Attack and crit WE7)
Aedorn (FoB with Perfect Stirke on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg (Move to O14, attack WE3, miss)
Tatya (Cast Dancing Lights)
Morthos (Attack WE3, miss)
Triton N
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

OM1 Swim 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
OM1vD1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; 1d100 ⇒ 24
OM6vWE7 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3; 1d6 ⇒ 6; 1d100 ⇒ 19
WE7vOM6 AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
OM2vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11; 1d6 ⇒ 4; 1d100 ⇒ 51
OM3vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11; 1d6 ⇒ 3; 1d100 ⇒ 50
OM4vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6; 1d6 ⇒ 5; 1d100 ⇒ 3
OM5vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; 1d6 ⇒ 4; 1d100 ⇒ 40
OKvWE7 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31; 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20; 1d100 ⇒ 30
OKvWE7 CC 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30; 2d12 + 20 ⇒ (8, 4) + 20 = 32


King of Talingarde

The divine triton finishes his spell, then begins another. He starts to appear fatigued from the multiple castings one after the other, calling out a moment before continuing. "We will not be stopped!"

Spellcraft DC 17:
Summon Nature's Ally II

With that, the two elementals remaining to him on deck move to shove the sailors into the ocean, though the sailors have caught on and manage to dodge the elementals. Bows in hand, they prove unable to strike back at their attempt.

Forgot an AoO on one of the sailors, it hit for 7 on him.

The triton near the swimming sailor lashes out at him, connecting with the man and dealing a lethal wound. It's to the sailors credit that he is able to still move, though much action will call him quickly to Pharasma.

The two near Alazandaru seek out the rogue, one managing to spy him though barely. He lashes out with his trident, missing the rogue as he swims by. (T2 sees you, T3 does not).

The last two tritons reload their crossbows for another shot.

The remaining water elemental near Aedorn once again attempts to push the halfling in, failing to do so (Provokes from Aedorn).

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 4
Alazandaru (Stealth underwater)
Odenkirk's Men (Assaults)
Odenkirk (Attack and crit WE7)
Aedorn (FoB with Perfect Stirke on Triton N, both miss)
Bostarg (Move to O14, attack WE3, miss)
Tatya (Cast Dancing Lights)
Morthos (Attack WE3, miss)
Triton N (Finishes spell, begins casting another)
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

WE8vOM3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
WE9vOM2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
WE8vOM3 AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
T1vOM1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
T1vOM1 CC 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
T2 P 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
T3 P 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
T2vAl 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
WE3vAedorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


King of Talingarde

Forgot the dolphins for Round 4.

Both dolphins launch attacks against their respecitve partners, failing to strike. The dolphin on Alazandaru seems to home in on the rogue, even under the water.

Onto Round 5

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 5
Alazandaru
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn
Bostarg
Tatya
Morthos
Triton N (Casting)
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

D2vOM1 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
D1vAlazandaru 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Halfling Monk (Zen Archer) 3

Aedorn curses under his breath as he watches more arrows fly into the water without effect. He kicks the water elemental to the side once more before letting go another volley, using his last magical arrow.

AoO kick: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
FoB, PS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
FoB, PS: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
FoB: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
confirm crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
crit damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9

edit - finally! Arg that was driving me nuts!


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru abandoned stealth with the dolphin and triton attacking him, suddenly striking both of them, his hands working independently from one another. Blood began to pool around both of the tritons as he stabbed and slashed.

TWF Sneak Attack VS T3 FF AC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 = 21
1d4 + 5 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 5 + (3) = 10

TWF VS T2 AC: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 = 24
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Swim Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


King of Talingarde

Alazandaru's daggers lash out, striking two tritons and taking one by surprise. The one already severely injured succumbs to the pain of the attacks, falling into unconsciousness and beginning to sink.

Aedorn's strike against the watery creature manages to get his foot a little bit wetter than it had already become, but as he let's two arrow fly, one strikes into the Triton caster. The fishy creature grits his teeth through the pain, but manages to hold the spell.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 5
Alazandaru (Attack T2 & T3, both hit)
Odenkirk's Men
Odenkirk
Aedorn (Attack TN, FoB with Perfect Strike
Bostarg
Tatya
Morthos
Triton N (Casting)
Tritons
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

TN Conc 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Female Human Witch 3 / Rogue (Poisoner) 1

From the splash of the fallen triton, Tatya presumes that Alazandaru is active in the dark water. She glares at the one still standing in the waves, a hellish curse to weaken its defenses.

Evil Eye on T3: -2 to AC for 8 rounds; Will DC 16 to reduce this to 1 round


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Yay! Aedorn! 'Bout time that stinkin' dice roller decides to roll something higher than single stinkin' digits! That thing was ticking me off as well, because I sooooo know the feeling, bud. I think we both may own the same set of dice. :P

Morthos swings again in hopes to fare a bit better than last time.

Mwk Longsword w/PA: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Well crap. You see? I told ya. :P


Tatya's stare at the triton to the north sends a shiver up the creature's spine. Searching the waters for Alazandaru, it suddenly shakes, it's movement slow and eyes searching rapidly, seeing shadowy figures skitter at the edge of it's vision. It flails about, opening a hole in it's defense as it wildly swings at not real threats.

On deck, Morthos attempts another strike against the water given form. It almost seems to be playing with him at this point as it darts between strikes.

The sailor in the water lets out a yell, "Gorum take you!" With a valiant thrust of his blade, he lashes out at the triton even as his wounds finally bring him to the brink. Falling into unconsiousness, he begins to slowly sink into the deep.

At Kargeld's orders, his men continue to fire at the tritons while he handles the elementals on board. This proves to be disastrous for one of his men as the elemental he turns his back to deal a frightening deadly blow to his back, bringing him down. Even as this occurs, the sailor's arrow fall uselessly amidst the tritons.

Kargeld gives out another yell of pure rage and steps past the closest of the creature's to savagely tear into the creature, sending it to it's doom.

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 5
Alazandaru (Attack T2 & T3, both hit)
Odenkirk's Men (Attack Tritons)
Odenkirk (Attack and kill water elemental)
Aedorn (Attack TN, FoB with Perfect Strike)
Bostarg
Tatya (Evil Eye on T3)
Morthos (Attack WE3, miss)
Triton N (Casting)
Tritons (T3 Evil Eye'd)
Dolphins

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

T3 W 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
OM1 S 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
OM1 Crazy? 1d2 ⇒ 2
OM1vT1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16; 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
OM6vTN 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8; 1d6 ⇒ 2
OM2vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9; 1d6 ⇒ 4
OM3vT1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10; 1d6 ⇒ 6
OM4vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13; 1d6 ⇒ 2
OM5vT4 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12; 1d6 ⇒ 3
WE8vOM3 AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
WE9vOM2 AoO 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
WE9vOM2 AoO CC 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20; 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
OvWE9 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Not in use

Round 5:

As the watery foe still stands before him, Bostarg attempts to perforate it once more...

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


King of Talingarde

Bostarg aids Morthos against the elemental creature, but once again the creature evades.

The casting triton completes his spell, summoning another elemental on deck, then moves over and brings about a touch of healing to his warrior in battle. (heals 5hp on T1) His two elementals on deck continue attempting to send men overboard, managing another sailor into the water.

The healed triton retrieves his crossbow from where it floats and begins reloading the weapon. The triton on Alazandaru spears into the water, striking deeply into the rogue. (8 damage)

One of the crossbow wielders take's a shot at Aedorn, the bolt sinking into the boat, it's tip embedded in the side. The other fires at one of the sailors, managing a strike.

The water elemental near Aedorn gives him another push, opening itself up once again to the archer's kicks while failing to push him overboard.

The two dolphins move to strike, one hitting the newly drenched sailor, the other missing Alazandaru.

Onto Round 6

ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITION: As it's nightfall, everything has a 20% miss chance without darkvision. The boat was using a bullseye lanter (indicated at the front of the ship) to guide itself in, someone may use that to provide illumination. To clarify, within 20' of Bostarg, it's normal light.

Round 5
Alazandaru (Attack T2 & T3, both hit)
Odenkirk's Men (Attack Tritons)
Odenkirk (Attack and kill water elemental)
Aedorn (Attack TN, FoB with Perfect Strike)
Bostarg (Attack WE3, miss)
Tatya (Evil Eye on T3)
Morthos (Attack WE3, miss)
Triton N (Finishes casting, cast CLW)
Tritons (Attacks around, T3 Evil Eye'd)
Dolphins (one on OM6, other on Alazandaru)

A Different Battle Map

Dice:

TN CLW 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
WE10vOM6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
WE8vOM3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
T3vAlazandaru 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23; 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
T5vAedorn 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
T4vOM4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18; 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
D2vOM6 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
D1vAlazandaru 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
WE3vAedorn 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

You've called this round 5 again btw.

Alazandaru split his attention between the irritating dolphin and the triton that successfully stabbed him with a trident, daggers flashing through the water.

TWF Dagger VS Evil Eyed T3: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 2 = 21
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

TWF Dagger VS Dolphin (Crit Threat): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 2 = 25
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

TWF Dagger VS Dolphin (Crit Confirm?): 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Swim Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,870 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The First Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.