Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

WotW: A Knot of Thorns The First Parchment

Game Master Xzaral

A group of villains escape Branderscar prison to take revenge upon Talingarde.

Roll20 Map Link

Google Doc Map Link (Currently not in use)


501 to 550 of 1,870 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Haruk calls out "Blackerly!! Trying to talk your out of getting killed hmm?? I don't think it's going to work." He pauses, thinking. "OH! Maybe your trying to stall for time, hoping reinforcements arrive? Sadly, the cavalry is not on the way. We shot down your messenger bird before we came after you." 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28 Bluff


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Bostarg just turns to regard Grumblejack with one eye "I told you already... Grumblejack" extending a finger towards Blackerly "Smash!"


Male Devil-blooded Ogre

Adjusted the map.

Hearing Bostarg's words, hearing the calls from Haruk, Blackerly once again tries to break for it as he realizes he has no quarter. "Noooo!" Grumblejack raises his weapon as the Seargent runs but misses the strike.

The Seargent is 8 squares north of current position.

Map

Inish
Haruk
Warden
Morthos
Blackerly
Guard Dogs
Alazandaru
Beatrix
Grumblejack
Bostarg

Dice:

B SM 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
GJvB 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 - 2 = 11


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru trusted that the others could handle the fleeing Blackerly and moved over to Morthos, examining him and using a section of his prisoner's rags to tie a bandage if necessary.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 Heal, DC15 to stabilise


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Beginning to puff now as he's unused to the exertion Bostarg irritatedly utters "Stay still damnit" as he chases after Blackerly maniacally with cudgel raised...

Charging 2H Cudgel: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 - 2 = 16 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human

Bostarg charges forward, attempting to bring the Seargent down. His strike against the Seargent connects, but the chain links of his mail absorbs the impact of the strike.

Grumblejack follows the small gnome up, finally striking a blow to the Seargent. The strike is enough to leave a deep wound in his back as he finally falls to the ground. "Mean little 'un not run quick enough. What now littler 'un want done with him?"

Blackerly drops, dying but not dead.

Dice:

GJvB 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 2 = 24
GJvB CC 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 2 = 10
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Shaking his head at the ogre's continued lack of taking instruction I told him to smash twice already now Bostarg irritably mutters "Never mind, I'll do it myself." measuring himself a short distance from Blackerly's prostate skull and bringing down his cudgel with a sickening thump...
Coup de Grace: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10 and DC 20 Fort or death
...turning his skull into a concave red pumpkin with a exultant exhalation of breath.

Bostarg then takes one arm and tells Grumblejack "We should drag him back to the others" and manhandles the sergeant back towards the tower.


Female Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1

Seeing Blackerly drop finally, Beatrix casts her eyes on Morthos, lying unconscious on the ground. "How is he, Alazandaru? Can anyone help tend to him? I'm no medic.


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Can you Aid Another on a skill you have no ranks in? The wording is a little unclear. I think I can not, but I am not positive.

If I can 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 Aid Another Heal


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

You can, as long as its not a 'Trained Only' skill. GM, was Alazandaru's roll high enough for him to notice Morthos has already stabilised?


King of Talingarde

You can indeed tell he's stable.

Bostarg comes back with Grumblejack, the body of Blackerly dragged behind them.

Making a couple assumptions here, but...

Blackerly's Body:

  • Potion
  • Chainmail
  • Masterwork Longsword
  • Sergeant’s
    uniform
  • 30 gp
  • key ring

Warden's Body:

  • Potion
  • Four Scrolls
  • Dagger
  • wizard’s college class ring (gold with diamonds) from the Matharyn Academy of the Arcane Arts
  • Dull Grey Stone

Potion from Blackerly Spellcraft DC 16:
Potion of Cure Light Wounds

Potion from Warden Spellcraft DC 16:
Potion of Cure Light Wounds

Scroll 1 Spellcraft DC 16:
Magic Missle

Scroll 2 Spellcraft DC 16:
Sleep

Scroll 3 Spellcraft DC 18:
Hideous Laughter

Scroll 4 Spellcraft DC 18:
Invisibility

Dull Grey Stone Spellcraft DC 27:
Ioun Torch

Class Ring Appraise DC 20:
The Ring is worth 250gp.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

I think i'm correct in thinking that Alazandaru will need to have his own use of Detect Magic to identify items, or between us can those with the cantrip describe the auras well enough for him to make rolls?

He is stable, for now. Perhaps one of these potions could help him- lets quickly examine it all. Can any of you cast the Detect Magic cantrip?

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Scroll 1 (fail)

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Scroll 2 (fail)

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Scroll 3 (fail)

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Scroll 4 (fail)

Alazandaru had a good study of the scrolls.

I'm not sure about this first scroll, but I recognise the purpose of the other three. A Sleep enchantment, a Hideous Laughter enchantment and a Invisibility illusion. I think Morthos would probably want to take this sword too...


King of Talingarde

Unfortunately you need Detect Magic to identify magic items, so as of yet you can't help.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Not to read scrolls though I believe, so i'm ok there? Also, perception can be used to identify potions-

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16 Potion Blackerly (success)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Potion Warden (success)

These potions... Alazandaru murmured after taking a tiny sip of it. Both are designed to heal. Should get Morthos on his feet he said, and moved over to Morthos to administer one of the potions.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 HP healed


King of Talingarde

Take a +2 bonus on the first, since they are the same potion. And I didn't realize that. Have to remember it. And yea, you can identify scrolls without Detect Magic, was referring to the other items.


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

As he wakes from his unwanted slumber, he realizes he's on the ground. Quickly rising, Morthos takes a moment to get his bearings straight. "What happened? Where's Blackerly?" He looks around, noticing he's nowhere around. "He's either gotten away or the others have taken care of him. No matter, where do we stand in our endeavor?"


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru helped the man to his feet and in answer, simply pointed to Blackerly's body- placed there by Bostarger.

We got the potions from his and warden's body so safe to assume Bostarger had already dragged him in by now.

The battle is won. Now we loot their precious tower and make our escape. I'm keeping this hound too he added, pointing to the unconscious guard dog he had secured and muzzled with rope.


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Morthos nods. "Well done. Then let us take all that we can." He then walks over to the dead body of Blackerly, staring at his crushed face. "A pity you will not be needing this." He takes the man's armor.

Will take the chainmail. With my dexterity, I'm gonna need it. :P


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Masterwork longsword most suitable for Morthos too I believe. GM, don't suppose the Warden's dagger was masterwork right?


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

While the others are stripping the bodies, Bostarg will move to the stairs and ascend above, casting his eyes around the room at the top of the stairs - searching for all that might be useful...
Take 20 on Perception above for a 24


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Cool. Sounds good to me.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Thoroughly loot the tower then make our escape is the plan.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Appraise (Fail)


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Haruk opens his sense to the mystickal and begins examining the items they found on the bodies of the fallen Casting Detect Magic


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4
King Mark wrote:

A search of Richter's library reveals the majority of the books to be useless. The most common items in the library are the “penny dreadfuls”. These poorly printed compilations of lurid tales range across the whole gamut of adventure genres. However, the one genre over-represented is bawdy tales featuring amply endowed young maidens in grave peril. This collection is of no real value.

The real treasures are on one particular shelf in the library. Fifty-five books covering a vast array of subjects, starting from Magical Theory to Astronomy. The average value of these books would be 3gp a pop.

Knowledge (arcana) (DC 15) or an Appraise (DC 20):
Knowledge (geography) (DC 15) or an Appraise (DC 20):
Knowledge (nature) (DC 20) or an Appraise (DC 20):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing upstairs to the third floor finds both the Warden's office and his personal bedroom. A thorough search of both reveals a variety of items to be found.

In a drawer in his office, you find a true treasure, the Warden's spellbook.

Richter’s Tome of Arcane Armament (Level 3 Universalist):
There is also a detailed map of the Old Moors.

Inside his personal room, there is some rich furniture, though taking it would truly be a task, one you do not have time for at present. The warden does possess a fine wardrobe, 5 noble outfits in varying styles (375gp).

A small stury oak chest contains another find. A pristine, not used Alchemy set worth 200gp (40lbs).

A complete search of the tower reveals nothing else of value.

Re-post to game thread.


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Bostarg quickly gathers the map of the Moors and the nobleman's clothing before making his way downstairs to the bookcase. He spends a little time going through it searching out any books on Nobility, History and the Laws of the realm. All is gathered into a sack to make for ease of carrying and he awaits the others completing their own review of the treasures of the tower. He remembers the veil... but figures that it is safe with Alazandaru and there was no need to request it back.

Appraise Checks: 4d20 ⇒ (8, 5, 13, 8) = 34 - no 20s so no success.
Anyone have any issues if Bostarg claims the noble cloth to be re-sized later?

Thoughts then turn to the remaining barriers between them and freedom and Bostarg ponders a moment. Looking to his wounded companion Morthos and thinking that they could ill afford further hurt, an idea is formulated. Turning to the ogre "Grumblejack... how would you like to have some fun?" begging the monsters ear for a moment as he delivers the threads of his plan.

"We have broken their leadership, both the Sergeant and the Warden sleep the eternal. But we also cannot easily weather any further hurt... I have an idea that might result in our leaving without further challenge... but it is somewhat less than conventional." assuming that none have challenged him he continues "I would have us strip the corpses of the warden and sergeant, and castrate them. Have our dear friend Grumblejack drag each by the leg, one in his right hand and one in the left. I will sit astride the giant's shoulders and lend my voice to the performance. It is crude and vulgar of course, but I wager none would bar our way given that sight... or at the least their very gaze would be drawn upon it such that they do not notice others with blade and bow at the fringes until they were already dead." the grisly thought delivered with a cold and emotionless monotone of voice as though he were discussing the weather.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4
Bostarg Halvardonwine wrote:


Anyone have any issues if Bostarg claims the noble cloth to be re-sized later?

If you mean 1 of them sure, but all 5 is a massive amount of our haul.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Appraise 2

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Appraise 3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Appraise 4

Morthos, please note that the "Astra Mysterii" has been successfully valued- GM theres no GP value in the spoiler though. Can everyone else please make Appraise checks (or just Intelligence if you don't have ranks in it)- 3 of them each please. Looking for a 20 on any of them. Haruk, you need to make spellcraft checks not just cast detect magic :).


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4
Alazandaru Viorec wrote:
If you mean 1 of them sure, but all 5 is a massive amount of our haul.

He'll hold them for now at least - though in fairness it's about the same value as the MW longsword so I'd dispute that it's a 'massive' amount of the haul. We can see if it's better to have them sold or re-tooled in good time


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Sorry, I thought it was 375GP per outfit. No objections.


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Appraise 1

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Appraise 2

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Appraise 3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Scroll 1

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Scroll 2

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Scroll 3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Scroll 4


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Alazandaru managed to decipher three of the scrolls- only scroll 1 remains unidentified (Magic Missile, but no one knows it yet). Potions are identified, the dull grey stone is beyond any of our ability to identify. The wizard's class ring still needs appraising (DC20), and two books have yet to be appraised (Book 2- Geog DC15 or Appraise DC20, Book 3- Nature DC15 or Appraise DC20). Bostarg has claimed the noble outfits, and Morthos the chain-mail and masterwork longsword. I guess we'll sell the spellbook someday but i'm considering a level of wizard next so I might take it. Hopefully that helps to organise loot log somewhat. Beatrix, three appraise checks from you please :).


Female Human Fighter (Two-Handed) 1

appraise isn't a strong suit but I'll take a look at them

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

Its no one's strong suit sadly- i'll pick up a rank next level.

Alazandaru looked a little mortified at Bostarger's plan.

Such a plan costs us time, both in its preparation and with Grumblejack slowing us down. It will also make an extremely visible trail, the dragged bodies making tracking us mere child's play. Have you truly thought this through? I posit we are better served by speed.

To be honest, I have no OOC idea of what we're walking out of the prison into. Is it an isolated complex or is it part of a town or city?


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

I believe its isolated. On an island I think? with a lone bridge to the main land, which I think is in a non populated area. But I could be completely wrong.


Male Devil-blooded Ogre

"Grumblejack like fun. Grumblejack know how scare little 'uns. You strange little 'un work with Grumblejack, ask Grumblejack instead order."


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Bostarg says nothing in direct rebuke, merely raising an eyebrow at Alazandaru. Time is seems is able to be stretched in this one's mind... "I would see the facade carried out only to the outside of the gates - where perhaps guards still remain with steel that cuts. Once we make the moors then the corpses will have lost their usefulness." turning to Grumblejack he beckons he crouch so that he has an easier time ascending to the ogre's shoulders.

Once safely ensconced aloft he leans down to Grumblejack's ear to whisper "Just grab the little un' who tortured you... by the ankle" seeing him grip Blackerly before ushering "Come, let us away" not even turning back to see if Alazandaru and the others have followed. If his desire is solely for haste then he will surely follow.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Assuming that a take 10 on my Ride check will be enough to stay on his shoulders unless something like combat takes place - where his position will be more precarious.
Bostarg is making directly for the front doors, and if challenge presents itself... then he will start Orating.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

We know there are no further guards in this complex Alazandaru muttered in discontent. If I see Grumblejack slowing from dragging these bodies, we're leaving them he warned as he followed.


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Looking at the gnome get on the back of the ogre, and then the ogre dragging the dead body, Morthos looks upon the situation curiously. "I must admit, this is odd. Interesting, yet odd." He states as he follows the parade as well.


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

I'm not sure we know that there aren't any left... and Grumblejack is only dragging one body and not two... and even given that and giving Bostarg a piggyback ride our speed has likely increased as you're not having to wait on the gnome's 20ft walking speed any longer.

Now that I think about it Morthos is the slowest member of the party now, with his chainmail and reduced move speed.... so if Alazandaru's going to be grumpy he may as well be grumpy at the right person :P


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Haruk smiles at Bostarg's suggestion "If it gets out of here with no more trouble, I'm all for a gruesome display"

Just curious, but did we find whatever gear or clothing we were arrested in? Haruk would have been wearing a bit of an ornate outfit


King of Talingarde

Your personal effects would not be inside Branderscar. It was the final destination after your capture, having been tried, spent time in other prisons, etc.

Your villainous procession easily makes it to the main gate of Branderscar, no guards having appeared to block your exit. Sadly the gate still remains closed at this time, barring your progress.

Map


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

"Would one of you fine gentlemen be so kind and remove this final obstacle??" Haruk asks in an overly polite manner, gesturing grandly at the gate.


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Tapping Grumblejack on the side of the head, Bostarg gestures towards the central gate and states "If it please you Grumblejack." requesting the ogre to try the central doors.


Male Devil-blooded Ogre

Grumblejack puts Blackerly's body down for a moment and goes to the central gate. He starts by pushing against it, seeing if that will open it, but to no avail. Realizing this, he begins to charge forward into the doorway (putting Bostarg down for the moment), and finally the gate loudly cracks open. The ogre moves on to the next gate and continues with the same.

His task completed, he lifts Bostarg back onto his non bruised shoulder and takes Blackerly's body back up. Beyond you see a final bridge crossing away from the prison. One lone guard stands there, nocked bow in hand. He bravely stands before you for a moment, "S-stop right there, in the name of the King!" Turning to look to either side, he realizes that he's alone.

Grumblejack takes 20 on both.


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Bostarg stands atop Grumblejack's shoulder, looking down upon the solitary guard with a bemused expression "Do you see what lies in my friends hand? that is the bloodied corpse of your dear Sergeant... head crushed like it was an eggshell by my own hand. Before we came to this gate we chased down and slew your warden also... he died screaming. We have left your prison in ruins and ankle deep in blood. And yet now you stand before us alone to try and halt our passage?" laughing callously at the guard.

"Do not try and run, we will hunt you down and kill you. We will give no quarter and will take our time bleeding you if you fight us... you have but one kindness left to you" turning his head to look at the water. "Fly from the bridge little bird... let the rocks steal your breath... before we do" pausing for only a few moments before nudging Grumblejack forward towards the man.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Hoping that the fact I'm astride an ogre holding his dead commanding office gives enough of a circumstance bonus to offset the -4 for being smaller.


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Morthos moves up to where the guard notices him, his sword out as if waiting for the man to answer. "I think it wise you take him up on his offer. At least there's a slim chance of survival below. There is none up here." He deadpans.

Aid another: Intimidate(if allowable. Not sure if it is or not, to be honest.) I'm at +12 so that would take it up to +24 if it is applicable.


King of Talingarde

The lone guard considers a moment his predicament, walking close to the walkway. The thoughts on his mind are clear, the thoughts any sane man would have. He could not outrun an ogre, it's stride twice his own. Pity would not be given, these men were brought here to die, crimes the worst in Talingarde. He could not defeat them, the ogre alone could very well tear him limb from limb.

The man finds himself walking to the edge of the bridge, staring into the depths below. It was a far dive, rocks scattered below. Climbing the ledge, tears start to stream down his face. His shield lands behind him as he unbuckles it, not wanting it's wait to bring him down.

Finally, his last moment, his spirit breaks and he turns to run, not caring the circumstance. But alas it's not meant to be. His foot slips as he turns, and he falls. You watch as he attempts to catch himself but to no avail. Into the waters below he plunges.

With this final moment, the way out of Branderscar is clear. A new dawn beckons the land of Talingarde, a dawn of blood as our villains make their way free of the prison that was to be their final resting place. What shall befall this land now that those forsaken by Iomedae, by the King, by the very people now walk free. The story shall continue.


HP 45/45, AC- 18, Touch- 14, Flat- 14, CMD- 21, Fort- +6, Ref- +9, Will- +2, Percep- +7, Init- +4

I truly am damned...


Mission Male Human Antipaladin (Knight of the Sepulcher)4
Stats:
AC 23; Fort: +12, Ref: +6; Will: +12; Perc: +6; Int. +0; Hp's 53/53

Morthos watches the guard and his pathetic attempt to run away as he falls over the edge into oblivion. Walking to a point and taking a quick glance down at the waters below, Morthos appears emotionless of the outcome as he sheathes his sword and heads out.


Male Tiefling Infneral Sorcerer(Tattoo) 1

Haruk shrugs as the guard falls to his death "Eh, easy come, easy go." He says with absolutely no emotion, and follows the others to freedom.


Male Gnome Bard (Demagogue) 4

Bostarg cranes his neck to see if the guard met rock or water on the way down, but gives Grumblejack a hearty thump of approval on the shoulder "I think we can leave Blackerly behind now." before sitting on the ogre's shoulder and retrieving the Moors map "Let me down a moment Grumblejack."

He unfolds the map of the Moors before the others and finally fills them in on their hopeful destination. "The visitor that provided for our freedom bade us attend her at the manor house on the old Moor Road. I would hope you all shall accompany at least to the proper elucidation of what might follow?" finding the road upon the map "Now what would be the best way to reach it..."

Do we need a skill check to use the map to get to the destination chosen?
Any other features worth looking at along the way?

501 to 550 of 1,870 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / WotW: A Knot of Thorns The First Parchment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.