This key for the map will represent what information is useful and can be inferred from the dwarven map. This should not be considered a complete listing of each room in detail. I'll sort it based on the maps key.
1) Old dwarven built storeroom. Lots of supplies to survive a siege. Well made and little work needed.
3-6) Captains' quarters, in order: Barhold, Varning, Mott, Eddarly
7)Garderobe. Dumps into river.
8) Main thoroughfare with servant's entrance (a)
9) Barracks. 120 beds.
12) Mess Hall
13) Storeroom. Notes about amount of flammable materials present and various methods to implement to reduce risk of spreading. To be completed 4715.
15) Acolyte Cells.
16) Clergy's shrine. Notes indicate holy water is kept here.
17) Father Donnagin's cell.
18) Bridge. Markings indicate ways to modify the bridge in case of attack. Drawbridge has been completed as of this time. Utilization of the Bridge of Death (24) also noted, though no modifications completed.
19) Gatehouse entry. Arrow slits on both sides, murder hole in ceiling. Portcullis is present, winch located elsewhere (25).
20) Gatehouse northern storage. Cistern is located here, only large enough for a small sized creature to fit through (this is inferred, not noted).
21) Gatehouse Southern storage.
22) Aldencross gate.
23) Walls. A winch is marked on the map but it's function is missing.
24) Bridge of Death.
25) Gatehouse level 2. Markings indicate two cauldrons of heated sand are kept here constantly heated in case of attackers. Winches for drawbridge and portcullis are both here.
26) Choir hall.
27) Fountain and courtyard. (a) is a discipline platform, noted that it needs to be rebuilt though still functional.
28) Statue of the victor.
29) Storage shed.
31) Great Hall.
32) Flag Room
33) Gatehouse Battlements. Two ballistae present. Two stonedroppers present. Crenellations currently being repaired.
34) Guardroom, hall of honor. Notes present of a cap to be placed to block from rest of keep. Notes improvements to be implemented within the next decade.
35) Prisoner cells.
37) Torture chamber. Lists possible uses for dismantling to be performed within the next two decades.
38) Arrow room. Lists various methods to prevent possible fires to be implemented.
39) Upper guardroom.
40) Magister's laboratory. Lists methods for improvements in case of arcane mishaps.
41) Tacitus's quarters
42) Rookery guard room
43) Rookery. Lists various ways to improve the chamber. Side note states "Damn creepy birds".
44) Upper landing.
45) Guest room.
46) Lord's council chambers.
47) Havelyn's chambers.
48) Keeps roof. Trebuchet present. Another cap to roof. Lists methods to be implemented to improve defense.