Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Westcrown and Down (Inactive)

Game Master Jib916

The city of Westcrown is dying. A city best by criminals, a corrupt nobility, and a shadowy curse, Will you fight back against champions of both the law and the criminal world to bring Westcrown back to its glory?


151 to 200 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Health: 9/11
Axes: 3/3

Five-Foot-Step:
To D5

Full Round Action:
Full attack Goblin 1
Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Throwing Axe (Melee): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Move:
Ravishar splashes into the water and sloshes up to E6

Standard:
He attacks goblin 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Full Round:
Hold action, in case one of the goblins breaks through


Move:

Move down the sewers (i5)

Standard:

Shoot Longbow at Sewer Goblin(1)
Mwk Longbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


GM Jib:

Sewer Goblin(1) 9/9

Sewer Goblin(2) 9/9
Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Janiven gracefully moves up and shoots an arrow at a goblin. The arrow sticks in its neck as blood squirts out all over the dirty brick wall. She looks back at the paladin and says "Right, the mark says we must go right"

Mwk Longbow Attack vs Sewer Goblin(1) 8 Damage

Fizzwiddle continues to sing as he pauses for a second, waves to the goblin wading in the sewage and makes a loud farting sound. The goblin falls down into the sewage and starts laughing hysterically as Fizzwiddle draws an iron flask from his bag.

Inspire Courage +1: All Party members receive +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

Cast Hideous Laughter on Sewer Goblin(2)

Ravishar splashes into the water and sloshes through the sewer next to the laughing goblin and swings his longsword, but is unable to connect.

Longsword attack vs Sewer Goblin(2) Miss

Kara ducks into the shadows hiding as Erliana readies herself in case one of the goblins breaks through the defenses.

The board used a makeshift bridge creaks as Guy Moves over, violently swinging his weapons, a longsword in one hand and a throwing axe in the other, chopping the Sewer Goblin into bits and pieces.

Longsword attack vs Sewer Goblin(1) 7 damage
Throwing Axe (Melee) attack vs Sewer Goblin(1) 5 damage
Goblin(1) Dies

Morosino yells "Groblins! I hate Groblins" as he crouches down in the tunnel.


--Round 2---

Map

Sewer Goblin(2) Is still hysterically laughing, her head barely above the sewage level.

Initiative::

Sewer Goblin 1
Sewer Goblin 2
Janiven
Fizzwiddle
Ravishar
Kara
Erliana
Guy
Morosino

GM Jib:

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

On her turn the remaining Sewer goblin continues to laugh.


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

free:
Fizzy stops singing and says Ooo free stuff

Move:
Double moves so he can search the dead goblin

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara moves foward a bit to get a look at the goblins.

Are they gone?

move:

move forward 20' to G-5

standard action below depending on scene

if there is still a goblin left:

Kara blasts at it with a ray of frost
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 ranged touch for 1d3 ⇒ 1 damage

if they are all dead:

Yeah !! we showed them what-for didn't we she exclaims with victorious excitement


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

5-foot-step:
Ravishar takes a step forward to get a better angle. Moves to D6

Standard:

"Let us put an end to this evil."
Attack G2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Move:
Moves following Janiven down the tunnel, keeping her scarf at the ready. Move to the nearest empty square on dry land behind Janiven


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Move:
Move to D6

Standard:
Attack with longsword (trying to deal nonlethal damage): 1d20 ⇒ 5
1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Janiven moves over and crouches down to comfort Morosino still shaken.

Fizzy stops singing and says "Ooo free stuff! he moves over to the goblin, finding a small pouch on its body.

Silver: 5d10 ⇒ (7, 8, 5, 7, 4) = 31

Ravishar takes a step forward to get a better angle as he states "Let us put an end to this evil." and slashies his sword at the goblins, slicing one of its arms.

Longsword attack vs Sewer Goblin 4 Damage

Kara moves forward a bit to get a look at the goblins.

"Are they gone?" she states, seeing the remaining goblin a rsy of frost comes from her finger tip missing the goblin. as Erliana follows Janiven down the tunnel.

Guy takes the hilt of his sword to goblins face, but the goblin moved back in time.

The Sewer Goblin dives backwards into the sewer tunnel, fleeing

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Wizard 1

if there is a chance to take action before thegoblin flees to far

kara will use blinding darkness to stop his flight. ranged touch 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 if hit goblin is entagled for 1 round in a shadow.


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

"Quick little bastards. Best to leave it, he's no longer a threat and likely knows these sewers better than us," Guy said, climbing out of the muck and trying to kick some of it off his boots.


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Once combat ends Fizzy doles out 6 silver to each party member and tosses the extra one to little Mo

Gnomish:
I saw that you too are interested in this ring little one. Once things slow down I will throw dice with you for it. Winner keeps the ring.


"We are wasting time my friends, we are almost there, I shall lead the way."

Janiven starts her way down the junction. Finding the mark she moves east.


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Erliana drops the coins into a pouch as she looks over her shoulder, before darting in behind Janiven heading east, with Rickard on her heels.

"I'm not sure I like these tunnels all that much Janiven..."

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara sighs at Fizzy's remark not expecting that.

looking to everyone else how much further is it? I don't recall these tunnels, what part of Westcrown do you think we are under now?

She Pauses a moment Ohhh look a spider pointing to a little water spider


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Guy collects the coins and follows close behind Janiven, snagging the back of Kara's collar as he passed and hauling her along.

"No time to be playing urban zoologist, come on."


"Shouldn't be much further, we should be under Rego Sacero now"

She then looks around the corner and quietly whispers

"More Goblins, the exit isn't far from here. We have no choice but to move through them."


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Ravishar hates to see the goblin get away, afraid he might raise the alarm, but it can't be helped.

He follows along with the rest of the group until Janiven mentions more goblins.

Ravishar thinks a bit then says "I have a plan. I will go stand out in the open, and draw them to me. Then when they get to me, you all ambush them. How many are there Janiven?"


Initiative Rolls:

Guy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Kara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Erliana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Fizzwiddle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Ravishar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Janiven: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Morosino: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Average 12

Large Sewer Goblin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Sewer Goblin 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Sewer Goblin 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Sewer Goblin 3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sewer Goblin 4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Average 11

GM JIB:

Large Sewer Goblin 16/16
(Sewer Goblin +1 Lvl Fighter / add Mwk Horsecutter)
Sewer Goblin(1) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(2) 9/9
(As written)
Sewer Goblin(3) 9/9
Sewer Goblin(4) 9/9
(Only Attacks: +0 vs Touch - DC 12 Fort Save or Sickened 2 rounds


A large beastly looking goblin holding what appears to be broken longsword sits on a broken chest among other trash. Two goblins are splashing and playing in the sewage while two more sit on the stone walkway.

--Round 1---

Map

Map Notes:

All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.

Initiative
Janiven
Erliana
Ravishar
Fizzwiddle
Guy
Kara
Morosino
Sewer Goblin(4)
Large Sewer Goblin
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Sewer Goblin(3)


"About half a dozen, one looks particularly beefy"

Hold Action:

Hold action .a longbow attack on closest/first goblin to attack Ravishar after move .
LongBow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
P Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Ravishar steels himself,

Move:
then runs out there and strikes a dramatic pose.
Move to K8

Standard Action:
He points his longsword at the large goblin and says "Prepare to feel the wrath of Iomedae!"
Intimidate 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

move:
Fizzy 5 fts to p 10 and draws an iron flask, I assume he still has his whip in hand

standard:
Fizzy begins to sing

Things look tough
Things look rough
This might be rough
Lets all get mad!

Inspire Courage +1hit/dam/saves vs charm and fear


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

GM that second rough should be bad!


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Health: 9/11
Axes: 3/3

Ready Action:
Charge first enemy to move adjacent to Ravishar that can be charged.
Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Standard Action:
Erliana quickly brushes Guy's shoulder imbuing him with a slight magical protection. Cast Resistance on Guy. +1 to all saving throws for the next minute.

"No offense Kara, but I prefer my home to yours!"

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara looks up at Erliana I might prefer your as well. I live down here out of necessity not choice

move:

5' step to where fizzy was

standard:

ready action for blinding darkness on the first goblin to get within 30' of Kara
ranged touch 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
if hits the critter is entagled for 1 round and has concealment (negated by darkvision)


GM JIB:

Large Goblin
Move Up, Swing horesecutter
HorseCutter: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
S Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Sewer Goblin(1)
move up and attack Ravishar
Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (9) - 6 = 3
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Sewer Goblin(2)
Move up and attack janiven
Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (5) - 6 = -1
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Sewer Goblin(3)
Move up, throw feces (Touch AC)
Raw Sewage : 1d20 ⇒ 3
dc 12 fort save or sickened 2 rounds

Sewer Goblin(4)
throw feces (Touch AC)
Raw Sewage : 1d20 ⇒ 15
dc 12 fort save or sickened 2 rounds


Erliana quickly brushes Guy's shoulder imbuing him with a slight magical protection, as she speaks to Kara .

Cast Resistance on Guy +1 to all saving throws for the next minute.

Ravishar steels himself, then runs out and strikes a dramatic pose. He points his longsword at the large goblin and says "Prepare to feel the wrath of Iomedae!" . The large goblin starts to laugh, which spreads to the other goblins.

Fizzwiddle takes a step forward, drawing an iron flask, and begins to sing:

"Things look tough
Things look rough
This might be bad
Lets all get mad!

Inspire Courage +1: All Party members receive +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

Morosino curls up in fear in the corner as Kara takes a step forward as the goblins approach.

Sewer Goblin(4) picks up some raw sewage and throws it in Ravishar's face, he wipes it off , not seeming to be affected by it. Janiven shoots an arrow at the foul creature, but misses.

Ravishar Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The Large Sewer Goblin stomps up and swings his big broken sword at Ravishar succeeding a hard blow on his arm.

Horsecutter Attack vs Ravishar 8 Piercing Damage

Sewer Goblin(2) charges Janiven when all of a sudden the creature is surrounded in darkness.

Kara cast blinding darkness on Sewer Goblin(2) entangled for 1 round and has concealment (negated by darkvision)

Sewer Goblin(1) moves up and swings at Ravishar but misses, as Guy charges the beast, slicing its head in half.

Longsword Charge Attack vs Sewer Goblin(1) 12 damage

Sewer Goblin(1) Dead

Sewer Goblin(3) throws some more feces at Ravishar, the clump lands by his feet.


--Round 1---

Map

Map Notes:

All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.

Sewer Goblin(2) is Entangled and has concealment.

Initiative:
Janiven
Erliana
Ravishar
Fizzwiddle
Guy
Kara
Morosino
Sewer Goblin(4)
Large Sewer Goblin
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(3)


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Health: 9/11
Axes: 3/3

Five-Foot-Step:
to K9

Full Attack:
Target: G4 with both
Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Throwing Axe (Melee): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Health: 6/14

Ravishar grunts as the weapon tears into his arm. "Might need healing up here!"

Standard Action:
Ravishar counters back at the Large Goblin,trying to make him feel the same pain.

Attack on Large Goblin 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Chance for Crit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Edit: Totally forgot I don't have lay on hands yet.


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Free:
Let's be rough
Let's be tough
Make them sad
Make them mad!

continues inspire courage

move If G2 has something I can snag from his belt...like acid or alchemist fire:
Move to O 7

standard If G2 has something I can snag from his belt...like acid or alchemist fire:
Attempt to Swap my iron vial for what he has.

Swap1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 vs CMD

OR

Move:
Moves to M8

Standard:
Assists Guy's attacks. 1d20 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 - 1 + 1 = 5


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

As she sees the large goblin hack into Ravishar, Erliana looks at Rickard. "Go little friend, help our ally."

Move Action:
Rickard moves to K9

Standard Action:
Ricard delivers Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 to Ravishar

OOC::Well that stinks. Sorry Rav

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara takes a step foward noticing the large goblin beating up on Ravishar.

Oh dear she sighs and Kara forms her finders into the shape of a gun mumbling some words and a bolt of shadowy darkness flies out strriking the large goblin

cast magic missile at the large goblin (I appear to have line of sight) damage from Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Standard:

Shoots Big Goblin
Longbow attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

The world slowly comes to a stand still, as everyone waits for their actions to finish.


GM JIB:

Large Goblin
Swing horesecutter
HorseCutter: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
S Damage: 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Sewer Goblin(2)
Entangled in darkness

Sewer Goblin(3)
throw feces Ravi(Touch AC)
Raw Sewage: 1d20 ⇒ 18
dc 12 fort save or sickened 2 rounds

Sewer Goblin(4)
throw feces guy(Touch AC)
Raw Sewage: 1d20 ⇒ 15
dc 12 fort save or sickened 2 rounds


Janiven curses as she pulls back the strings of her bow, shooting the arrow right into the Big Sewer Goblin's neck.

Longbow Attack vs Large Sewer Goblin 5 Damage

As she sees the large goblin hack into Ravishar, Erliana looks at Rickard. "Go little friend, help our ally." The raccoon moves up and touches the paladin.

Cast cure light wounds on Ravishar Heal 2

Ravishar grunts as the weapon tears into his arm. "Might need healing up here!" he says, as he counters back at the Large Goblin, trying to make him feel the same pain. The goblin howls, but still stands.

Longsword Attack vs Large Sewer Goblin 8 damage

Fizzwiddle steps up and says some word of encourcement to Guy as he steps forward and swings both weapons at the goblin covered in sewage, only the ax connects, taking a chunk out of the goblins chest. The goblins falls into the pile of sewage.

Throwing Axe (Melee) vs Sewer Goblin(4) 9 damage
Sewer Goblin 4 Dead

Kara moves her fingers around and a missile of energy comes out hitting the large Goblin

Magic Missile vs {b]Large Sewer Goblin[/b] 2 damage

The large sewer goblin swings his sword again, landing another hit.

Horsecutter vs Ravishar 6 damage

Sewer Goblin(2) screams in goblin, tangled up in darkness as the final goblin throws feces at Ravishar, getting some in his mouth.

Ravishar Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Ravishar Sickened 2 rounds


M
vital:
HP: 30/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 5/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Free:
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Fizzwiddle lets his voice rise fo a high note, completing his song, knowing he can keep it up no longer. Inspire Courage continues

Standard:
Again Fizzwiddle attempts to Assist Guys next attack.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


--Round 3---

Map

Map Notes:

All of the water is 3ft worth of sewage.

Ravishar is Sickend

Initiative:
Janiven
Erliana
Ravishar
Fizzwiddle
Guy
Kara
Morosino
Large Sewer Goblin
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(3)


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

HP: 2/14

Ravishar can't help this time but to scream out in pain, which is cut short by a mouth full of feces. He gags on the awful taste, feeling sick to his stomach from it. He knows his best choice now is to try and stay alive, but that falling back to far would just let the goblins focus on someone else.

Move Action:
Ravishar takes a 5-foot-step back to L8

Standard Action:
Ravishar sets himself up behind his shield, hoping he can fend off the next attack.

Total Defense: +4 dodge to AC. AC: 21

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Seeing the goblin breaking free of its shadowy grasp Kara forces her shadow to one again reach out to grasp the goblin.

ranged touch on G2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

blinding darkness used 2/6


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Erliana watches as the healing spell delivered by her small friend does almost nothing. "Solly slop! That's just how things would go." She sighs deeply before plunging waist deep in the water.

Move:
Move to K9

Standard Action:
Healing Hex: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 on Ravishar of course


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Guy climbs out of the muck in front of the large goblin, blood dripping from both his weapons at this point. In the dim light of the sewers, his skin looks particularly red.

"Hands off the human," he growls, brusting into violent action.

Health: 9/11
Axes: 3/3

Five-Foot-Step:
To K8

Full Attack:
Target: LG with both
Longsword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Throwing Axe (Melee): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

151 to 200 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Westcrown and Down All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.