Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Westcrown and Down (Inactive)

Game Master Jib916

The city of Westcrown is dying. A city best by criminals, a corrupt nobility, and a shadowy curse, Will you fight back against champions of both the law and the criminal world to bring Westcrown back to its glory?


101 to 150 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Note: Everybody (Guy) Please reread the section on combat (in discussion) and make sure you understand. Roll all attack/damage rolls in initial actions.


Fizzwiddle is the first to react. He stows his whip and starts singing:

Squash them hard!
Squash them fast,
But be on your guard,
Or we won't last!

Inspire Courage +1: All Party members receive +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

As Erliana moved into the sewage, and Guy drew his long sword, Ravishar set himself up behind his shield getting ready for what may come.

Total Defense

Morosino moved up behind the shielded paladin and readied himself , in case any of the ooze like creatures got past the defenses.

The torbles hastily make there way down the sewer tunnel.

A stream of Ice comes from Kara’s finger and hits a torble crawling on the wall. The creature instantly freezes and falls off the wall, breaking into two pieces.

Ray of Frost (Torble1) 3 Cold Damage

Guy hisses as one bites through his pants leg (and misses) and slashes at the disgusting creature. (Torble2) But doesn't connect!

As three of the creatures move into the sewage, Flames come out of Erliana’s hands torching all three of them. They make a popping sound as they explode.

Burning Hands (Torble 3/4/7) 3 fire damage

A small group starts to bite Guy, but the tiefling swats them away.

Erliana feels something bite her underneath the sewage, as a swarm scurries up the wall.

Torble 10 Bites Erliana 1 damage and 1 Acid damage


===Round 2====

Map

Map Notes:

Water/Waste (Blue Squares is 3ft deep)
If The Creatures are on a wall square, they are crawling on wall, other wise all other are on ground/floating in sewage

Initiative::

Fizzwiddle
Guy
Ravishar
Erliana
Morosino
Kara
Torbles


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Free:
Fizzy continues to sing his song

Move:
Fizzy draws a sharpened dagger and takes a quick step forward to E2

Standard:
Fizzy throws his dagger at a Torble not in melee-T9 (1 range increment)
1d20 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17 for 1d3 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 + 1 + 1 = 3


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Full Round Action:
Erliana uses the withdraw action to move to the first available space out of water and out of melee with the torbles


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Health: 11/11
Axes: 3/3

Move:
Draw throwing axe

Standard:
Attack torble #5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Morosino:

Move: Stays Put
Action: Stomp if comes closes
Unarmed Strike: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (15) - 4 = 11
damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

GM JIB:

Torbles surrounded closest target and attack.

t2 Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 19
t5 Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 10
t6 Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 17
t8 Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 2
t9 Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 19
t10Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 2

1 damage and 1 acid damage


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Move:
Ravishar draws his longsword, knowing they need to get through this fast

Standard:
Ravishar strikes at Torble #6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

apparently the freeze easily enough Kara mumbles more arcane words as she points her finger toward a torble on the wall and blasts forth another ray of frost

move:

no action here

action:

cast ray of frost at T6 on the wall
ranged touch (+1 bard, -4 fire into melee) 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 2
damage 1d3 ⇒ 1 +1 if bard music effects spell damage


Fizzwiddle continues to sing, as he casually steps into the sewage, pulls a dagger out of his pocket and throws it at the torble. Pinning it the wall, as its insides drip out.

Inspire Courage +1: All Party members receive +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

Thrown Dagger 3 damage to Torble(9)

Guy draws his throwing ax and chucks it at one of the torbles at his feet, but the torble is able to squirm out of the way.

Ravishar draws his sword and slices one of the creatures by Guy's feet, the blade splits the creature in two pieces.

Longsword attack 7 damage to Torble(6)

Erliana swats two of the slimy vermin crawling up her leg as she makes a run for higher ground.

Kara mumbles more arcane words as she points her finger toward a torble on the wall and blasts forth another ray of frost, the creature this time avoiding the blast.

The torbles swarm together, and start to crawl up Guy’s Legs and armor. Guy feels a stingy sensation on one of his legs.

A Torble(2) Bites Guy 1 damage and 1 Acid damage


===Round 3====

Map

Map Notes::

Water/Waste (Blue Squares is 3ft deep)
If The Creatures are on a wall square, they are crawling on wall, other wise all other are on ground/floating in sewage

Initiative::

Fizzwiddle
Guy
Ravishar
Erliana
Morosino
Kara
Torbles


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

I guess I better grin and bear it

Move:
Ravishar plops into the sewage, and moves around guy to stand on dry ground.

Move to H3

Standard:
Ravishar strikes again at the slimes.

Attack on T5: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Free:
Fizzy continues with another refrain of his song, this time adding a verse to the chorus he has repeated twice now

Guy is tough
Guy is strong
Some help from us,
Or we will be here far too long!

move:

Fizzy draws his whip again, with a flourish

Standard:
He whips right next to the head of one of the critters distracting it long enough to allow Guy to gut it. If I have to pick T8, but ideally I would like to use aid another on Guy to help him hit whichever one he goes for, adding and additional +2 to his hit

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Health: 9/11
Axes: 2/3

Move:
Draw another throwing axe

Standard:
Attack troble 2 with longsword
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Move:
Erliana moves into the space that had been occupied with Ravishar


GM JIB:

Torbles don't move

Continue to bite guy

t2 bite: 1d20 ⇒ 3
t5 bite: 1d20 ⇒ 13
t8 bite: 1d20 ⇒ 16
t10bite: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

quick little buggers aren't they Kara takes aim her fingers shaped like a little gun as she points at the closest torble and mumbles her spell

move:

no mevemnt

standard:

Kara fires off another ray of frost

ranged touch 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 10
damage 1d3 ⇒ 3 +1 if bard music effects spell damage


Fizzwiddle adds another refrain of his song, this time adding a verse to the chorus he has repeated twice now, as he draws his whip and knocks off a torble crawling up Guy, and it falls on the ground onto another slimey blob.

”Guy is tough
Guy is strong
Some help from us,
Or we will be here far too long!

Inspire Courage +1: All Party members receive +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

Aid Another on Guy +2 to next Attack Roll, Torble(10) falls on Torble(2)

Guy draws another throwing ax as he hits the now bunched up torbles with his longsword, the blade slices them both clean.

Longsword attack on Torble(2) and Torble(10) 12 Damage

Ravishar says “I guess I better grin and bear it” as he makes his way into the sewage to get in front of guy, slicing another torble to it desmise.

Longsword attack to Torble(5) 9 damage

Erliana steps into the now empty space in front of her.

Kara says quick little buggers aren't they as she takes aim her fingers shaped like a little gun as she points at the last torble and mumbles her spell. The chunk of ice that excelled out of her finger didn't hit the creature, but it was enough to scare it away.


--End of Combat--

As the party continues to make it through the sewers, away from the Hellknights to Janiven's hideout they soon come to a pile of rubbish (bricks and waste) that was caused by part of the ceiling caving in.

Morosino runs over and starts to move the derbis.

" We must get through to the other side. Help me clear out this garbage"

Perception 14:

You hear the sound of foot steps closely approaching from a side tunnel 100ft to the east


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Perception1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Folks we have company coming...that tunnel to the east. He points.

He jumps out of the sludge, and does a quick cleaning of himself, and drawing his dagger back to him. Cast Prestidigitation x2

He moves himself out of the way of the stronger folks who are clearing the rubbish. He snags a larger piece, sliding it near the wall so he can hide behind it, waiting in case it is not Janiven coming down the tunnel, whip in hand. Ready to act if he has to, preferring to book it down the cleared tunnel.

Stealth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Ravishar helps move the garbage until Fizz speaks.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 4

Ravishar draws his sword and stacks up to the wall, next to the intersection. He whispers "Everyone get ready. We don't know whose coming. Me and Guy will prepare, and draw their attention if needed. The rest of you, see if you can get behind some cover. Make sure and check your target before you act. Can anyone tell if it's one or more people coming?"

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

perception 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 4 = 21

following fizzy's lead Kara follows suit to hide with fizzy.

stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Kara slowly disappears in her shadow.

cast Penumbra to surrond herself in her shadow (surrounded in "dim light")


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Erliana hugs the wall trying to make herself scarce as well.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Guy snags the lost throwing axe and hops down to help with the task at hand.


Perception:: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

As Janiven comes from around the corner she pauses. She then looks around and smiles.

"You can come out of the shadows now, it is just me. I think I lost them, but we still must make it to the safe house right away."

She moves over and starts to move the bricks with the rest of the group. A small humanoid body soon appears under the rubble, with a long wood stick still clenched in its hands.

"Ahh just as I have feared, we are now in goblin terrority!"

Janiven first examines the body, then moves her attention to the structure above.

"This explains the cave in as well, this goblin was trying to set a trap of some sort."


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Being of little use in moving heavy things, Fizzy does a quick search of the goblin, after stowing his whip.

Perception1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Gnomish:
That is a very neat trick with the shadows. Perhaps you can teach me one of these days.

Once done searching the Goblin he will clean those that stepped into the sludge.

Casts Prestidigitate as many times as needed

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara blushes a bit at Fizzy's remark

in gnomish:

I wish I could but its a family secret and I will only teach it to someone very special to me. she pauses and kind of feins an interest in the digging. her body language saying she has issued a challenge to Fizzy.


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

"First Hellknights, then slimes, now goblins? It's rather cliche, but I should have stayed in bed this morning."

Ravishar helps continue to move things aside, but keeps glancing at the dead goblin.

"Well looks like things will be getting more difficult here on out. Be sure and stay together, and stay alert. If he was really setting a trap, then we have to be on the watch out for that. Anyone here able to deal with those?"


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Gnomish:
Sounds great! Little one, you and I are going to make a perfect team. My know how and your capabilities...there is not a pie in Westcrown that will be safe

Sure the usual way. Spot the traps then send the fellow with the most armor to step on the traps. How else would you handle them? Fizzy looks truly bewildered.

I suppose if we had a bag of halflings we could toss them down the hallway...


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"Great," Guy muttered, mostly to himself, and took point again. The acid burn had stopped hurting so he was probably the best suited to setting off any traps or ambushes.


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

"Guy, I can help with that acid burn if you need it."
Erliana says, following behind the tiefling.


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

"It ain't that bad yet. You magic types need to conserve your powers, right? We ain't out of the wood yet." His mouth twitched into the closest thing anyone here had seen to a smile from him. "But thanks."


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Sing1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Comedy1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Erli and Guy sitting in a tree
Fornicay-ay-ay-ating...

Probably a safe assumption that a glare from one of both shuts Fizzy up


As Fizzwiddle searches the goblin body, he finds a copper ring on one of its bony broken fingers.

Copper Ring (10g)

After everyone prepared themselves and the piles was cleared enough for the party to crawl through, they were back on track through the sewers and after some careful navigating by Janiven they soon came to a junction.

Erliana, Fizzwiddle, Guy:

You hear the sound of foot steps and squishing noises coming from the south.


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

Will save against comedy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Guy twitches, his attempt at a smile gone as Fizz's antics get to him. "Quiet shorty. I hear something." His weapons still in hand, he turns to face the source of the footsteps.

"Janiven, we need to move, which way?"


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

As they walk, before they hear the squishing Fizzy gives the party everyone 2 GP each, then pops his fancy new ring on his finger.

Something squishing around from the south.

Fizzy draws his whip again, and squeezes against the wall.

Stealth1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

"Sir Glockenfleffor, I believe you put to many As in the fornicay." Ravishar half smiles, not sure if he just made a joke or not.

Upon hearing a noise, Ravishar draws his sword. At this rate maybe I shouldn't even bother putting it away.

"Looks like we have more company. Guys right, we are better off running than fighting, and with this clunky armor I hide like a tree in a desert. I'll take back again, Guy take front."


PC Initiative Rolls:

Fizzwiddle: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Guy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Ravishar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Erliana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Kara: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

NPCS

Morosino: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Janiven: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Average: 12

Sewer Goblins:

Sewer Goblin 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sewer Goblin 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Average: 16

Initiative:
Sewer Goblin 1
Sewer Goblin 2
Janiven
Fizzwiddle
Ravishar
Kara
Erliana
Guy
Morosino

EDIT: I accidently posted this in discussion first, so the rolls are off, as I don't feel like doing all the math again lol. Lets just use the Initiative as is.


---Surprise Round---

Erliana, Fizzwiddle, Guy, Janiven

1 Action.

Map


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

surprise

Standard:
Begins inspire courage

Goblins bite
Lets have a thrill
No need to fright
Just need to kill!

On Initiative

Free:
Repeats refrain, continues inspure courage

Standard:

Waves to goblin 2 and makes a loud farting sound Casts Hideous Laughter DC 14

Shadow Lodge

Female Gnome Wizard 1

Kara takes her gold but also eyes the ring

gnomish:

pretty ring

but her conversation is cut short before it even begins with the announcement of approaching creatures.

Kara ducks into the shadows hideing.

stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male Human Gunslinger (Arbalist) 3 | HP 33/33 GRIT 3/3 | AC 17, T 17, FF 12 CMD 18 | F +5, R +7, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +6

"Too late," Guy hops down into the muck and presses himself against the opposite wall, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Health: 9/11
Axes: 3/3

Move Action:
Move to F6 with a Stealth check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

gm do they have anything, like alchemist fire at their belt? If so as my move I draw an iron flask


Male Human Paladin 1 HP 10/14, AC 15

Ravishar notes that everyone seems to be hiding, but as he shifts and hears his armor creak he knows there is no hope.

Move:
Ravishar moves to E5.


Note: Still in Surprise round. Ravishar and Kara didn't make the perception checks (Initial check #5) so do not participate, will add all your actions 1 round if you wish.

Fizzwiddle: Nobody has visually spotted the goblins yet, only heard them


M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

got it, in that case as my move on my iniyiative round I will just draw one if that is ok. On my phone so I went ahead and posted both sorry if that was confusing :(


Female Half-Elf (Varisian) Witch 1 * Perception +2 * Initiative +2 * HP 6/7 * CMB -1 * CMD 11 * AC 12/12/10 * Fort +0 * Ref +2 * Will +2

Move:
Move to F6 with Stealth Check of 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 and draws her bladed scarf.


Erliana moves up and draws her bladed scarf as Fizzwiddle begins to sing:
Goblins bite
Lets have a thrill
No need to fright
Just need to kill!

Inspire Courage +1 to attack rolls, Damage rolls and saves vs Fear/Charm

Guy Moves up as well as Janiven readies her bow.


--Round 1---

Map

Initiative::

Sewer Goblin 1
Sewer Goblin 2
Janiven
Fizzwiddle
Ravishar
Kara
Erliana
Guy
Morosino

On there turns, the Sewer Goblins draw their dogslicers and investigate the sounds coming from the nearby tunnel. One walks on the path while one wades through shoulder high sewage.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M
vital:
HP: 43/43, AC: 12(16)_ T: 12_ FF: 11(15), 4 images Percep +9: Init+3, F: +8_/ R: +6_/ W:+6 (+2 language dep) (+4 vs. fear), CMB: +2, CMD: 13, Speed: 20 BP 12/16 lvl 1 5/5 lvl 2 2/3
Skills:
Bluff +17; Diplo +14; Disguise +17; Intim +15; Escape Artist +6; Local +10; Nature +8; Religion +8; History +8; Sleight of Hand +13; Perform (Comedy) +14 
(Sing +14; Dance+14; Baker +13; Stealth +11

Reposting for your ease GM, posted last night, in lots of posting happened so no one had to wait for me[/oo]

Free:
Repeats refrain, continues inspire courage

Standard:
Waves to goblin 2 and makes a loud farting sound [ooc]Casts Hideous Laughter DC 14 Will

[Spoiler=Move] 5 ft step to I5 Draws an iron flask from belt pouch which he holds in his hand with his buckler[/ooc]

101 to 150 of 320 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Westcrown and Down All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.