Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

We Who Are About To Die... (Inactive)

Game Master Doomed Hero

Gladiators Wanted! Come one, come all, risk your life for wealth, glory and the entertainment of the masses. Newcomers always welcome!


401 to 450 of 788 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin lined his sled up next to Lorth's so Loric could take a shot. At the last second he turned his head seeing an arrow narrowly miss him. That was too close for comfort


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Gwrrr'rrr sighed at the idea of not shooting people, but targetting was not going well with these conditions. Who know, maybe can still win...

The Orc gauged the position and speed of the approaching kangaroo, and saw his teammate holding out the harness, and decided, Why not...nothing to lose... He leaped and grabbed at strap, trying above all to hold on as he fell. At least the snow cushioned the ground, before he was jerked forward and realized the full consequences of his actions.

crunch:

Already did 5' step and attack.
Move equiv to grab, melee touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 (Critical...grab? :)
Going straight to dragged state

Status:
HP 15/15
AC 19/13/16
F:+5 R:+2 W:-3
Affects: dazzled, numbed -3


Male Duergar Alchemist (Vivisectionist) 1

Statistics:
HP 14/14
AC 19
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +0
Effects Light Sensitivity, Strength Mutagen , Faerie Fired, Numbed x2, True Strike

Fort Save and Acrobatics Roll:
Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Acrobatics Roll if you'll not allow a ten. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Zar'zan continued to trudge grudgingly through the snow towards his objective as a beast started to appear in his peripheral view. With the sword mere feet away, he turned slowly towards the beast as he readied himself to block any oncoming assault.

Quietly Zar'zan spoke to the beast in hopes that it was merely curious...

"Easy there big furry one. We are not too different you and I..."

Turn Breakdown:
Move action to move towards the sword.

Standard action to take up Total Defense for +4 to AC


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

Stats:

HP 10/10
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11
CMD 18 (+2 vs grapple)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3
Effects: Snapping Turtle Style (+1 AC), -1 Dex (Due to cold)

Fortitude save (+1 bonus)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Acrobatics check to hold on (Take 10, +20 bonus)
10+26=36

Karlov looked a bit surprised at his success with clearing the wreckage of the sleigh.

"Ha, ha, yes! Now is time to go fast!"

He hunkered down and held on.


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Loric's back blazed for a moment, enough to register the panic and pain for just a moment. He began to turn and was shocked to the core by the heavy impact that gave way to a wave of wet cold that washed over him, stealing his breath.

Gwrr loosed his arrow as Ryujin came into view, but the winds blew his shot wide. He could see Lorth reaching for him. He would have to be quick.

Ryujin shuddered as splashes of cold hit him. Loric had taken the majority of it, but once again the sled he drove was half covered in ice.

The leaders of the sled race concentrated on their own troubles, unaware of the chaos that was unfolding behind them. They were too far away to see through the snow, but what they heard was enough to shock them...


"Holy grinding gears! That one's going into the archives, folks! How did that even happen? Let's see that again in slow motion!"


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Time inside the arena slowed and halted, leaving the aftermath of the terrible wreck in stark view. Splinters of wood hung in the air. Screams cut off, half finished.

A massive projected image shimmered into view above the arena, frozen on the actions of a few moments previous. The scene was close in on Melashara as she looked to the coming patch of ice, narrowing her eyes, and decided to try to cut around the inside of it, rather than swing wide. It was a choice that would set in motion a jaw-dropping catastrophe.


"See that!" the sultry announcer said pointing a mystic marker of light onto the massive slow moving illusion that hung over the track. "There it is. Her eyes flick to the the right, and she starts to pull, but she doesn't see the rope."


"I don't think she saw the crazy elf's reins either. She just saw the gap and decided to go for it!"


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The illusion moved, slowly revealing the details that had been missed. It had all happened so fast. The audience was on their feet, staring at the frozen moment on the track, and the unveiling of all they had missed laid out in the air before them.

Joboo's sword had sunk deep through Varniel's pelvis causing the elf to stiffen and jerk in pain. The already taut reins were pulled low just behind Melashara's monkeysheep as it cut hard to the left under her command. Melashara hit them full bore. Varniel was yanked out of the sled and slingshotted through the air, blood spewing behind him where Joboo's sword was ripped free.

Melashara's head and shoulders stopped, but the sled beneath her kept going. Her feet came off the ground as Varniel's reins began to wrap around her. She hit the sled on her back, showered heavily with elf blood as Varniel passed right over her, losing his grip on the reins and crashing head first into the wall, collapsing in a bleeding heap.

She struggled to sit up, forcing air back into her lungs. Varneil's sled hammered into theirs pushing them both into a fishtail. Melashara's Monkeysheep coninued to haul them forward at breakneck pace, ducking beneath Lorn's rope.

It slid along her reins, both lines pulled as tight as they could go, spraying built up frost as they frayed across each other. The rope then slid along her animated hair, gathering a tangled bunch of it as it ripped along. It hit her in the forehead, slamming her back down again like she was an arrow and it a bowstring.


"The reins guided the rope right into her head!"


"She's lucky she was holding them with her hair and not her hands."


"I don't know if I'd call that lucky. Look at that! The rope bent around her face, and then snapped taut, throwing her back. Her body pivoted down and look there! Look how her head hits and bounces! She's out. Probably didn't even feel it."


"She'll definitely feel it later. Look, the rope is still going. Her hair went back to normal when her head hit. Whatever was making it so strong, well, now it's just hair, and a lot of it was gathered up by that rope. It slid along it for about ten feet, just knotting and bunching it."


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The rope continued it's path of destruction, yanking the now unconcious Melashara back into the base of the cannon that Chess had just fired.

He had been looking into the distance, trusting his partner to drive. The cannon had blocked his view. t all took him completely by surprise.

Lorn felt the sled lurch forward, his eyes widening in shock as he watched the two sleds next to him both begin to cross the rope.

Karlov was simply laughing and bracing his prodigious muscles to pull the rope against the cannon mount to keep the desired tension.

Lorn's yell began to late and the monkeysheep was not obeying him anyway. It was angry and it finally had a target. it lowered it's head and planted it's massive horns into Melashara's monkeysheep as it tried to cross in front of him. The impact reverberated across both sleds just as the rope hit Chessen'ra's cannon. Chess felt the front end of the sled raise and realized there was no one steering. Varniel's sled had pushed him wide to the right and it was all he could do to hold on.

Karlov never blinked. He just leaned back. They had just begun the beginnings of a wide left turn, and then suddenly the impact on the rope pulled hard against the cannon it was anchored to. The whole sled was jerked sideways from the back end. They slammed against Varniel's sled, the impact wedging it beneath the lifted front end of Chessen'ra's.


"See there! That's where it goes over. The front end had been lifted just enough for the other sled to get jammed under. Then the left runner came down on top of the other sled, causing the whole thing to end up sideways."


"It's waht would happen if they had hit a ramp with only one side. It sent them spinning sideways."


"But they were still tangled with the rope!"


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The sled went over, dragging the rope with it, pulling Lorn's sled further to the right, in turn wedging Varniel's sled further over as well.

On instinct, Karlov simply let go. Unfortunately, Zib was attached to it as well. He found himself yanked around the base of the cannon and through the air, propelled by the tumbling wreckage what wound in the line he was tied to. Somehow he managed to keep his bearings. The rope pulled him to it's source, miraculously throwing him directly over the monkey sheep with the net around it's face. It was full of shock and fear and was beginning to simply drag the combined weight of two crashed sleds in it's frantic attempt to get free. Behind it was a second one, Melashara's, who was also trying to escape, but was trapped by it's harness. The two were in immediate instinctual hatred for each other, and were clearly about to attack.

Lorn's monkeysheep veered away from the mess. Unfortunately, they were in the ice. Their back end, still lurching to the side because of the rope, whipped harder when the front hit the ice. The only thing that kept them moving forward instead of sending them into a sideways tumble as well was the surging speed of their sure-footed ape.

The light-footed goblin that had been caught in the middle of all this again found himself hanging on the end of a swinging cannon, only this time it whipped him forward to slide against the curve of the banked wall. For a moment he was sledding on his frozen behind as he watched the aftermath of the wreck, and then, inexplicably, came to rest at the end of his slide directly on top of it, face to face with a very dazed and upset looking Drow...


"Look at the goblin! Look! He's always in the middle of the mess, isn't he."


"I like him. Hope the Drow doesn't kill him. I want to see what he does next."


"Then lets get back to that, shall we."


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The illusion winked out leaving only the frozen moment just after the wreck sitting on the track.

Like they were coming free of molasses, the racers began to move again, suddenly snapping to full speed again, none of them aware anything strange had happened.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Woohoo!

Joboo howled with glee and knew he was blessed by Sickly Death...mesa musta make sacrifice later... as he came face to face with the drow again he held his katana in anticipation of what would happen next...


Profile not in use

With a subtle nudge to Magnus' side Lorth guided the kangaroo towards their stranded teammate. Fingers were like swelled bratwurst and could barely hold out the reins for Gwrrr'rrr to lunge at. Flashing past the orc in an instant the first Lorth felt of his acquisition was a violent tugging on the reins making Magnus strain hard to keep his line. Lorth patted his steed willing him ever onward There there me boy, not much longer now...

But what now loomed before them... was it.... A RAMP!!!...

Round 10 Summary:
HP -1/12, AC 16/12/12, CMD 12
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +2
Effects: 6 x Numb (-6 Dex)
Bolas: 3/3; Amentum: 5/6
Magnus Rufus - Kangaroo Steed: HP 15/15, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14
Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1
Actions: Move action to hold on and direct Magnus.
Ride check (take 10): 10+10-3 = 17
Fort Save vs Numbing DC 11: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6 - fail...
Magnus Acrobatics (if needed): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Pretty sure I don't hit the ramp properly this turn, so will have it play out in Round 11 - when Gwrrr'rrr's days as an Orkenskier may be brutally short...


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

Lorn nearly just closed his eyes as everything was about to go even more terribly wrong than it already seemed to have gone. The Muscle Wizard's words were somehow still echoing through his head. "Now is time to go fast....". Lorn didn't feel like going fast anymore, especially since once again Lorn was on his back. After sitting up Lorn noticed that they seemed to have hit a rough patch of ice and that didn't make life any less hard.

"Muscle Wizard, hold on my friend. Before going faster we need to keep this sleigh upright" Lorn said as around them their opponents were slung across the track.

Status:


HP 9/12
AC 17
Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +0
Effects: numbed 1x

Fort Save vs numbing 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Ride1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Move action to sit up and move action to try again to gain control of sleigh


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Gwrrr'rrr was completely oblivious to the carnage happening 100' away, as his world was reduced to him, his teammate, and his favorite target for the day. Taxing his undersized brain to its limit, he judged that he had just enough time to loose one more shot at Ryujin before attempting to become a sled. He took quick aim, trying to compensate for the wild winds, and let a final arrow fly.

Before he could even see where his shot ended up, Gwrrr'rrr realized it was time to take the reins from the passing Halfling, and hold on for his life. The Orc made a beautiful flying leap, and grabbed the reins tightly before slamming back into the ground.

crunch:
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19, DC13
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 19, damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Made a nat 20 on my touch attack for the grab when I rolled it too early, for a total of 25.

HP:15/15 AC:19/13/16 F:+5 R:+2 W:-3 aff:dazzled, body skiing


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Stats and Action:
HP -3/9
AC 16
Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +4
Effects: Mage Armor, Prehensile Hair (1?), staggered
Ammo (x-bow): /
Move Action: Stand up

The white witch awoke to find herself flat on her back, head swimming. She shook the stars from her eyes and gripped the sides of her ruined sled, slowly and clumsily regaining her feet. Though the strength had fled her limbs, her stare was as icy and intense as ever. She fixed that stare on her teammate in the other sled.

Severus, get that sled over here now!


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin kept his sled at the lower speed to give Sir Loric a shot and continued to wonder why his new partner wasn't doing anything. Looking back to yell "Shoot the sled!" As he turned back an arrow hit him and everything went black.....

Status:

HP -6/11
AC 16
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +4
Effects: Numbing (-3 Dex), Icy +4 to Fort save vs Numbing

Keeping at lower speed for the +2. From Q8 to I11 Was going to try and get some soft cover from the shot, but Gwrrr'rrr posted already so just going to take it

Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Take 10 for Ride = 10+2+2=14


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

Stats:

HP 10/10
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11
CMD 18 (+2 vs grapple)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3
Effects: Snapping Turtle Style (+1 AC), -1 Dex

Fortitude Save
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Acrobatics Check (Take 10, Hold on +5)
10+11=21

Climb Check to hang on to the side
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

As Zib slipped from his hands, Karlov let out a slight sigh of astonishment.

"I'm not great enough wizard to fly yet."

He then put his attention to the matter at hand. The sleigh was on the verge of rolling unless he did something. He took a deep breath. He was getting colder and needed to regain his composure. Then, in a flash, he hopped over the left side of the sleigh and held on by the railing, his feet braced on the side. He hoped his weight would be enough to keep it steady.

"Remember what I say," he yelled, "GO FAST!"


Male Gnome Alchemist(Grenadier) 1

Grabbing the rope he was tied to, Zib attempted to lasso one the beast and pressure it to get into motion; Heyaw, gitty up and what have you, now get going you baboon

stats:
HP: 12/12
AC: 21 15 17
Fort:+ 5;Ref:+4;Will -1
Bombs left:0/4
Extrats Prepared: Shield, Expedious Retreat
Effects:Dex Mutagen

action:
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Touch attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Ride Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Stats:

HP = 10/10
AC = 15
Fort 1 - Reflex 6 - Will 0
Effects - Icy! Mesa really cold! -2 dex

Joboo instinctively stabbed backwards at the rising Mel and felt the satisfying slice of his blade into flesh. This left him with just the drow to face. He lurched as if he was going to swing low...

Actions:

Fortitude Save DC 14 - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
AoO on Mel as she stands up - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage - 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Move Action to Feint vs Chess DC 9 - 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


Male Drow Noble Dawnflower Dervish (Bard) 1

Chess's world reeled as he was close-lined by the rope, and when it stopped spinning, he was face to face with that goblin again, leering over him, and glancing back and his companion who was on the ground. Chess didn't know if she was conscious or not, but he knew the both of them were in dire straights right now. The drow tugged the cord on his right arm deftly and grabbed the hilt of his scimitar, and whispered low, weaving his other hand in a quick magic that made his blade shine like brilliant silver, then willed the magic to burst in the goblins face. Chess sprung to his feet then, hoping the magic would overcome the goblin, and struck out at him a whirling diagonal cut, the drow's evolving-song raising in a plaintive crescendo. "Severus, ally, friend! We need you!"

The blow was struck with an odd style, and anyone watching closely would see the dangerous edge of the blade turn as it cut in toward the goblin.

Dice:

Casting Dazzling blade defensively1d20 ⇒ 19
Power attack with Dervish Dance and Blade of Mercy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Non-lethal1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Roll to confirm crit[/ooc]1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
1d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Perception check to see if Mel is still alive.1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Edit: Forgot stats and fort save
[/ooc]DC 13 fort save [/ooc] 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Numbing penalty at -3, shouldn't affect anything.
HP = 9/10
AC = 18
Fort 1 - Reflex 6 - Will -1
Effects - -3 dex penalty, -1 to dex based things. Battle dance, Power attack, Threatening Defender,


Male Duergar Alchemist (Vivisectionist) 1

Statistics:
HP 14/14
AC 21 = 1 Dex + 4 Armor + 2 Natural Armor + 4 Total Defense
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +0
Effects Light Sensitivity, Strength Mutagen, Invisibility, Strength Mutagen , Faerie Fired, Numbed x2

Fort Save:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Zar'zan saw little use in running. With a quiet determination, he pulled the greatsword from his back and took a defensive posture as he shot daggers at the approaching beast.

"I wish no quarrel with you, but I will not let you insult my strength if you choose to attack."

He spoke to the beast as if it could understand him. He understood the rage it showed and would give the great beast its strength deserved, but nothing more than that.

Turn Breakdown:
Move action to draw greatsword.
Standard action to continue Total Defense for +4 to AC


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Jobbo was just now realizing that he had struck the drow and not the long haired one from before.

alls yusa blue skinned peeples looka da sames to mesa...hahaha...

The laughter quickly died on his tongue as the pointy eared horror slashed its scimitar at him again! He threw himself to avoid the cut of the flashy blade.

Reaction:

Acrobatics - Roll With It DC 12 - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The orc's arrow slammed into the front of the sled with enough force to punch through and leave Ryujin staring at the pointed head. He was lucky he'd ducked. As he watched, the halfling led his strange jumping mount near the big orc and held out a strap. The orc grabbed and leaped, twisting as the beast barreled past him , landing momentarily on his feet before ending up sliding mostly on his knees. The monk couldn't imagine how the orc could ignore the cold and the pain.

Ryujin whipped hard around the corner taking a commanding lead, but noticed too late that his new companion didn't have the same expert balance he did. The combination of unwieldy armor and the ice-slicked sled proved too much for Sir Loric. He landed hard, disappearing into the snow for a moment and coming up sputtering.

Lorn slowed his beast enough to gain some semblance of control over it, finally. He lined up with a floating marker and the Muscle Wizard was pleased to see a small indicator on the cannon note that it was not armed.

Severus heard the pleas of his teammates and expertly pulled his camel about hard to the right. The sled skidded around to face teh opposite direction he'd been going and sent a plume of snow spraying against the two angry monkeysheep, who shied away and snarled.

Chessen'ra channeled arcane energy through his blade in a flash of light, trusting it to blind his goblin foe long enough for the drow to get back to his feet. To his surprise, the goblin only flinched and slashed out with his small curved sword. Chess' counter attack slapped the goblin with the flat of his sword, sending the little mongrel sprawling directly into the path of the oncoming camel. With a sigh of relief the drow helped the badly injured snow witch to her feet.

Zib slipped his ankle out of the knot Karlov had secured him with and yanked it wide. Dropping the loop over the head of the still-netted monkeysheep, the gnome tried to get it to move, and move it did, dragging half of a ruined sled behind it, the wreckage slamming into the other monkeysheep and sending it into angry pursuit. Melashara nearly lost her balance again, forced to kneel and grab hold of what was left of her sled as the monkeysheep began to pull her away from her allies.

With a thunderous crash the two horned apes drove their skulls together next to Zar'zan.


Male Duergar Alchemist (Vivisectionist) 1

Statistics:
HP 14/14
AC 17 = 1 Dex + 4 Armor + 2 Natural Armor + 4 Total Defense - 4 Prone
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +0
Effects Light Sensitivity, Strength Mutagen , Faerie Fired, Numbed x3

Fort Save:
Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Zar'zan's eyes flared with rage as the furry creature ignored his existence and chose battle with its fellow beast over him. Yet, ever the thinker, Zar'zan attempted to move behind the beast as it focused on its new opponent.

Acrobatics:
Acrobatics Roll 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Where he falls? 1d2 ⇒ 2

Yet, the ice would yet again take him off his feet as he managed to position himself behind the beast.

Finding himself in an awkward position, he would try to defend himself from any oncoming assault.

Turn Breakdown:
Move action to move behind the beast
Standard Action to take up Total Defense


Profile not in use

Now that Gwrr,rrr was leashed, Lorth turned attention to the ramp ahead. He clutched to Magnus and kicked his heels into the marsupial, exhorting him to further exertion. The ramp flashed past them and they soared towards the heavens...

Round 11 Summary:
HP -1/12, AC 16/12/12, CMD 12
Fort +4 Ref +2 Will +2
Effects: 6 x Numb (-6 Dex)
Bolas: 3/3; Amentum: 5/6
Magnus Rufus - Kangaroo Steed: HP 15/15, AC 12/12/10, CMD 14
Fort +4 Ref +5 Will +1
Actions: Move action to hold on and direct Magnus.
Ride check: 1d20 + 10 - 3 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 3 = 22
Fort Save vs Numbing DC 11: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Magnus Acrobatics (inc jump bonus): 1d20 + 10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 4 = 22


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin peered over his sled and saw the barbarian put away his bow and grab onto the trailing sled. Leaving Loric in the dust Ryujin stood up and kept his sled on the path to finishing his first lap. Two more laps left? I have no idea how I am going to make it

Status:

HP 4/11
AC 15
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +4
Effects: Numbing (-3), Icy +4 to Fort save vs Numbing


Ryujin is standing up and keeping his speed at 45 so he can take ten on his ride check. (From I11 to I20)
Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

Round 11:


HP 9/12
AC 17
Fort +1 Ref +6 Will +0
Effects: Numbed x1

Fort Save vs Numbing 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Take 10 in Ride: 10+4-1=13
Disable Device to remove chains 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

"Ah finally the mongrel listens to its master!" Lorn says as he regains control of their sleigh. He heeds the word from his companion and tries to pick up speed again. Much to his annoyance Lorn doesn't see any of his competitors in front of him but he knows they're there.

"Blast! We're never going to finish first if we keep fooling around like this." Lorn tells the Muscle Wizard as he leans forward in a useless attempt to catch less wind while their sleigh plows through the icy slush on the track. That's when he noticed the iron chains on his ankles.

"Stupid chains!" he thought. He grabbed the reins with one hand and tried to pry his feet loose by twisting the metal at the right spot.


Male Drow Noble Dawnflower Dervish (Bard) 1

Round 11 summary:

HP 2/10
AC 18
Fort +1 Ref +7 Will +1
Effects: Combat expertise (threatening defender), Battle dance, Numb -2, in snow, dazzled, dazzling blade (1/10)
Ammo (net): 1/1
Spells 0/2

Fort Save Vs numbing DC11(13 snow?) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Maintain battle dance as a swift action
Swift action cast dazzling blade
Acrobatics to balance on snow when attacking/moving vs DC?
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Disarm attempt +4 dex +2 battle dance +1 dazzling blade -1 dazzled vs DC CMD (13 base-1 icy)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Looks to be barely successful disarm, moving to AF 5 to swing up behind Severus.

The drow noble spit up blood as the blade slid between his ribs, completely caught off guard by the attack. He reacted quickly, batting the goblin from his sled, though he wasn't able to land a blow against that strange fighting style, at the very least he'd be able to get the damned creature away from him. He stepped over to Mel and helped her to her feet, grabbing a fistful of her icy hair and attempting to use it to staunch the wound as she hand, before there was a roar of mettle and he was barely standing on the snow around him, right next to that wretched Goblin again. Chessna'ra called to his goddess in song-prayer once more, and his blade shone with silvery light once more. With real fear in his heart, and practiced caution, Chess acted on the defensive, snapping the tip of his scimitar toward the underside of the wicked goblin blade, hoping to wrest it from the beast's hand, and set off as best he could to make it back out of the snow and onto his allies sled. I am vulnerable, and depending on the likes of humans to save me from demon-goblins. My house would be shamed. The wounded drow actually managed a warm smile despite the freezing cold at the thought.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Stats:

HP = 10/10
AC = 14
Fort 1 - Reflex 6 - Will 0
Effects - Icy! Mesa really cold! -3 dex

As he flipped through the air Joboo giggled quietly to himself and let out a big fart that he'd been holding in hoping that it would help keep him warm.

PPbbbpppbBBpppbb...Hehehe...

His mirth died in the seat of his pants as he saw first that...skinny, skinny drowszy... with his shiny blade and a sled apparently going the wrong way but right at him. His attention distracted; the drow was able to easily disarm him. As the dark skinned menace finally left him alone he leaped at the passing camel and a chance to get out of the snow.

Round 11 actions:

Fortitude DC 14 - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Acrobatics to get on camel - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Gnome Alchemist(Grenadier) 1

stats:
[ooc]HP: 12/12
AC: 21 15 17
Fort:+ 5;Ref:+4;Will -1
Bombs left:0/4
Extrats Prepared: Shield, Expedious Retreat
Effects:Dex Mutagen[ooc]

The small mutated gnome did not like being pulled wildly through air and he had no idea when the spell effecting him will end. Zib attempted to pull himself closer to the beast while also trying to free it from the wreckage. Getty up monkey!!

Round 11 actions:
Climb check: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Disable device check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Ride Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Stats and action:
HP -3/9
AC 16
Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +4
Effects: Mage Armor, Staggered
Ammo (x-bow): /
Move Action: Move onto Severus' sled, middle square.
Acrobatics check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

The white witch swayed, and stumbled from her ruined sled to the sturdy vehicle of her teammate. As she reached her destination, she let out a sigh of relief. The simple effort of the movement was too much for her and her long frozen hair shrank in size and appeared to be a mundane, brittle white. She seemed to age in that moment, but her eyes were as fierce as ever.

Go. she said to Severus, drawing out the word as if daring him to defy her.


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

Stats and Actions:

HP 10/10
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11
CMD 18 (+2 vs grapple)
Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +3
Effects: Snapping Turtle Style (+1 AC), -2 Dex

Fortitude Save
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Acrobatics Check
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Passive Perception
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Climb Check
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Fire Cannon
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

As the sleigh became stable, Karlov let out a sigh. He quickly clambered back up into the sleigh and manned the cannon.

"Alright, my friend, just continue going fast. I will take care of competition. If I remember, you shoot where will be, instead of where is..."

He aimed the cannon towards Lorth's sleigh in hopes of hitting not Lorth himself, but the monkeysheep pulling it.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

crunch:
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

HP: 15/15
AC: 18/12/16
Aff: chilled -4, dazzled

The wet slush went right up Gwrrr'rrr's pants, chilling parts of himself that were generally kept the warmest.

The Orc held on with all of his might, trying to get to a standing position during the jump, but managing more of a dragged belly-flop.


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The crowd cheered as Ryujin crossed the finish line. Behind him, the strange jumping creature mounted by the mustache'd halfling sailed through the air pulling the Orcish warrior behind them. They hit the ground in an explosion of snow, both racers vaneshing for a moment.

Lorn finally managed to twist the chains around his ankles to the point that they ripped free of the sled. They were still attached to him, but at least he was no longer anchored down.

Joboo flung himself out of the way of the onrushing camel as it picked up the snow witch and the drow and swept into an expert turn that sprayed snow in a high arc. "Too much weight!" Severus barked.

Zib tried to anchor himself down, but his lack of weight was making things difficult. He found that pushing on the wreckage tended to move him more than it. He was going to have to get more creative.

On the other side of the track Zar'zan rolled away as the fight between the rampaging animals dragged an out of control sled nearly over his fingers.


"First lap goes to Ryujin! He certainly earned it."


"Unfortunately he's the only one in his sled. The match goes to the first two members of a team to cross the line. The orc and the halfling are actually in a much stronger position under the rules of the match."


"Assuming the orc managed to hold on. I don't even see where he landed yet."

401 to 450 of 788 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / We Who Are About To Die... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.