Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

We Who Are About To Die... (Inactive)

Game Master Doomed Hero

Gladiators Wanted! Come one, come all, risk your life for wealth, glory and the entertainment of the masses. Newcomers always welcome!


601 to 650 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Reflex DC 12 - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Reflex DC 19 - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Joboo easily dodged the lightning and the flames although some of those around him weren't nearly as lucky. He wasnt sure what was happening beyond the fact that they were under attack and by giant frogs none the less!...ooh! oi! goody goody gumdrops! mesa gonna have a nice lunch with bigs ole frogsies to crunch crunch chew...


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Reflex 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

If we have all of our spells back, I'll cast Mage Armor on myself. If not, I'll shoot a brown dude with a ray of frost.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

more IC info later


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Ref: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

The Orc's combat training kicked in, and he ran for cover while drawing his bow.

Did I get a chance to buy my fancy ammo yet?


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Initiative - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


HP 20/20 AC 15 CMD 15 Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+3

Upon hearing the clamor, Duroja turned her attention toward the invaders. She muttered under her breath "Beasts have come to be culled."
Duroja took a moment to discern the biggest threats to her, just like in the arena... take out ranged threats, then support those who have shown themselves worthy..
But she had been away too long. Most of those she had fought with and against were gone.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 10
Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

DM:

wasn't sure if I was to roll ref saves or not
Ref save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Ref save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

DM:

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

Karlov sighed and dropped his newly purchased goods.

"Is everytime...," he muttered.

Initiative
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Init for Lorth 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The brown frog-creatures surged forward into the crowd, which scattered before them. They vomited slime as they went, causing many bazaar-goers to slip and find themselves bogged down in foul-smelling mucus. The small creatures tore at them. People screamed.

The heavy siege weapons on the walls began to rotate towards the threat. A horn sounded.

In the back, two of the larger creatures, each green in color began chanting in a rhythmic croaking sound, Bubbling up from the mucus around them, seemingly forming out of it, came a half dozen more of the small brown things.

The two large blue frog-things swung massive clubs made from twisted together metals of various types. They smashed the carts before them to bits raining nick-nacks down across half the street. One of the carts exploded. Their croaking laughter was unnerving.

The white one at the back continued holding it's staff aloft straining to keep the planar rift from closing. A black creature similar in shape to the white one came forth and surveyed the scene. Behind it a huge grey frog's head tried to push through but was too large to fit. It's bulging eyes blinked in frustration. It retreated with a ribbiting bellow. A massive warty arm ending in a fist with a pair of huge serrated claws coming of the back of the hand came through, reaching, slamming against the edges of the archway, trying to use brute force to open the magical gate further.


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

Looking with amazement at the froglike creatures apparently being summoned out of the mud, Lorn feels the rush of battle going through his body.

"Oh this is going to be good"

he says to Ryujin next to him, before he slips past him. Lorn uses the cover of the people between him and the froglike creatures to hide himself as much as possible. Moving with as much stealth as he can muster, he ducks and sneaks past the panicking people and then tries to hide in the kiosk.

Those frogs are going to be in for a nasty surprise once they get close he thinks as he checks his weapons.

OOC:

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Move to K17, using the Arch NPCs as cover


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo was moving just ahead of Lorn drawing his dagger as he went and slipping through the crowd.

Stealth - 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

The large white one scared him so he focused on the small brown ones which he was sure he could eat.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Gwrrr'rrr slipped through the crowd until he had a clear shot, then loosed an arrow at the closest frog, to see what color they bleed.

Move as far as Q16 if necessary for a clear shot. If the crowd is running away from the frogs I might not have to go that far.
Bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13, damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Profile not in use

Lorth jogs forward towards the oncoming threat - though not making it any further than the milling crowd of people. He isn't quite sure what to make of proceedings yet.


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin will move up closer ducking behind another Kiosk (K15)


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Gwrr's arrow slaps into one of the brown frog men with a squelch. It looks down surprised and confused, then with a strange pop, it vanishes.

Know: Planes DC 10:
Creatures not native to the plane they are in will become banished to their home plane when they would otherwise be killed.

Waiting on the rest of the players. I'll give everyone until tomorrow night and then update the round.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Knowledge(planes): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18

Gwrrr'rrr smart today!


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

From his hiding spot, Lorn will wait and try to get a good backstab at one of the froglike creatures, brown, green, blue or white.

OOC:

Knowledge is trained only... you dumb orc ;)
Also, can someone who knows what they are please tell the rest what they're called. Slaad is so much easier to type than "froglike creature(s)". Thank you!
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


HP 20/20 AC 15 CMD 15 Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+3

Duroja waited. 'I musn't make myself a target yet... unwise to be unprepared though.' Duroja grasped her chakram, and muttered a few words.

Spoiler:

move action: draw weapon, std action:cast returning weapon


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Knowledge can be made untrained, but caps at DC 10 results. The stuff in the spoiler is something that anyone who's ever hung out with someone capable of casting summoning spells might pick up or figure out.


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Knowledge (Planes) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Ray of Frost Touch attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Ray of Frost Damage (plus frozen caress and one for using the liquid ice as a focus) 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 1 = 5

The witch moves close to Ryujin, clutching the Liquid Ice vial. She summons the cold from her core and sends it lancing toward the nearby Slaad.

Move: To L16
Swift: Frozen Caress, adds 1d4 damage to the spell
Standard: Blast Slaad 2 with a Ray of Frost


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

In a hissing burst the brown frog creature stiffens at the cold ray, it's skin cracking and peeling. It makes a hideous clicking sound and pops out of existence.


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

W00t!


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

The huge blue-skinned frog thing swung it's twisted hammer at the cart in front of it, smashing the entire thing to splinters, sending wood and glass showering down for nearly fifty feet. Volatile potion mixtures splashed everywhere.

Lorn cringed down beneath what was left of the kiosk hoping not to be noticed, but one of the disgusting creatures spotted him and bounded up spewing foul slime all about it.

Near the portal the black-skinned frog-thing steps away from the platform and begins a rapid series of croaks in a strange assortment of tongues. Hatching from the slime, two more green skinned frog-things rise. The portal itself seems to be widening. The massive head joins the massive arm. The great grey thing bellows mightily.

One of the creatures comes bounding forward and throws a glob of mucus at Gwrr, striking him in the chest. The stench is awful.

Bazaar-goers continue to scatter and panic, beating at the now-closed gates and running as fast as they can. Those stuck in the slime are struggling, but most are unable to break free. Nearby frog-creatures delight in their torment.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Reflex Save #1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Reflex Save vs Sharpnel 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

I think I missed a Fort save

Fort Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

And a Will save vs Fear

Will Save 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Will: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1

The Orc craps his pants and ponders retreat.


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin ducked behind the kiosk, yet it didn't help him much as the blue-skinned frog thing smashed it to pieces. Ryujin yelped in pain as splinters from the kiosk and various chemicals splash on him.

Yet as his skin started to burn an odd sensation came over him. As he looked at his hands, his fingers grew longer and webbed. Also the pain faded quickly as he became almost numb.

With no time for now to process the change to him body, he drew his double chained kama, stepped up and swing at it just outside the slime.

Status:

HP 8/11
AC 15
Fort +4 Ref +4 Will +4
Effects: Acid 1 damage next round, +2 fort save, -2 dex, +10 swim
[ooc]
[ooc]
Draw double chained kama as move
5' step
attack with reach 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

Screaming out in frustration, Lorn looks around what is left of the kiosk he was hiding in. All these creatures looked evenly hideous and repulsing, he'd have to kill them all. The scream of the large grey thing has his bones shaking with fear and the smell of the goo around him makes Lorn throw up. With what little coordination he has left, Lorn swings his dagger in a upwards thrust and tries to gut the froglike creature standing in front of him.

OOC:

Sense Motive for powerlevel of frogs: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Attack Frog #2 with dagger: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 4 = 171d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Gwrrr'rrr ran backwards to find some shelter. When he reached a safer distance, he turned and loosed another arrow.

crunch:
Shaken
Move from Q16 to Q10
Longbow vs 7, 13, or 14, whichever is closest and alive.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 2 = 5, damage 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Will Save - 1d20 ⇒ 13 = shaken

Joboo was scared and wanted nothing more than to run far, far away but he was the...sneaky sneak... of a new war party now and the tribe only had a chance when they stood together against such an enemey. He crept closer.

Stealth - 1d20 + 16 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 16 - 5 - 2 = 23

Move to T, 17


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Stats:
HP 7/9 (half of 5 is 2.5, rounded down to two)
AC 16
Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +4
Effects: Mage Armor, Itchy
Ammo (x-bow): /
Swift: Frozen Caress
Standard: Ray of Frost
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Touch attack on Frog 12: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage on Frog 12: 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (1) + 1 = 5
Move action: To Q-14

The witch was ready for the attack and dodged out of the way. She cleared her mind from thinking about the horrible itching of the foul substance, gathered the cold around her again, and blasted an approaching frog before retreating to Lorth.

Lorne, Ryujin, fall back!


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

After Karlov took a moment to finally drop all of his newbought merchandise into a neat pile, he rushed forward and entered his grappling stance.

"Who is first?" he called out excitedly.

Actions:

Swift- Enter Snapping Turtle Stance
Move- Move forward to Q12
Standard- Ready an attack action (grapple or basic attack) against an enemy that enters his threatened area


Profile not in use

Lorth stood dumbfounded as the chemicals splash over him, turning his beloved mustache to something more and lesser both. It was then that the less desireable effect took place and his senses were o'erwhelmed with a feeling that could not be resisted. Unable to contain himself, began to laugh a sound both piteous and manic before collapsing to the floor.

Summary:
Cannae do a thing - fall prone and laff it up


HP 20/20 AC 15 CMD 15 Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+3

Duroja ducked behind a small group of bystanders ... evading the spray the best she could. She watched the sick globs spray over the unfortunates, and moved to the slightly more durable cover of a nearby kiosk. While doing so, Duroja continued to look for those who appeared to be up to the challenge.
"Clear the way!" she barked at the person blocking her line of fire.

Spoiler:

move action to (N,9)


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

A brown creature flung itself to the side as Ryujin's strange weapon came whipping towards it, but Lorn's dagger flashed out and caught it in the side as it landed. It splattered vile juice onto Lorn's arm for a moment and then popped like a balloon, vanishing into empty air.

Gwrr's arrow goes wide and thumps into what's left of a kiosk while Melashar's frozen ray finds a target and renders it to icy nothingness.

Frog-creatures swarm forth spewing ichor as they went, spreading a wave of foul slime wherever they passed. Their bodies seemed covered in it, or perhaps made of it, and it was a weapon to them. They spat it, threw it, smeared it on their victims. As Lorth laughed helplessly on the ground one of the hideous creatures landed next to him and simply vomited upon him. Lorn was nearly caught unawares as one of the creatures landed a powerful leap behind him and clawed at him with a bile-covered claw. Another ran and leaped the group in front of it to rain filth down toward the group behind it, falling directly into Karlov's clutches.

More swarmed forth, some stopping to slime and torment anyone unfortunate enough to be stuck in the muck, but most content to merely spread their ooze about the street and fling it at anyone in range.

The oil fire that had started in the first destroyed cart spread to the slime and it flared up with a roar, burning a sickly green and rushing down the smears left behind by the creatures.

The lanky green frog men continued their strange ribbiting dance and more and more brown slime frogs rose from the muck.

One of the blue frog men leapt into the air and brought it's hammer down onto the kiosk near the cluster of new students. Wood and glass burst forth in a rain of tiny shards and splinters, and suddenly strange objects began appearing from nowhere. A massive tree sprung up out of the ground, ripping up brick and shoving debris. A boat shaped like a long bodied swan seemed to unroll itself shoving carts and debris like a plow. then suddenly an anchor appeared in the air, dropping down onto it, levering it like a see-saw and tipping into the animal pit behind them. More anchors appeared mid-trajectory and began crashing down around them. Animated whips appeared out of nowhere and began lashing at the closest targets. One of the creatures in the pit screeched in anger.

The other massive blue monster leaped forward bringing it's great twisted hammer down above Lorn. He brought his dagger up and had just enough time to think how useless a gesture it was, when suddenly the creature exploded in a deafening crash.

The siege weapons on the ledge had found their targets.


HP 20/20 AC 15 CMD 15 Fort+5 Ref+2 Will+3

Duroja reached back for her shield, just noticing the thorns growing from her skin. She saw the blue slaad's hammer come down and turned away from the resulting spray of debris ... and straight into the rapidly enlarging swan. She was knocked into the pit, flattened and nearly pinned before her mind could process what had happened.

Ref Saves:

avoiding boat 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
avoiding shrapnel 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

Above her a beast unlike any she'd ever seen snarled at the floating whip that was harrying it. It looked like a great cat mixed with a scorpion. Chitinous plates ran up it's back arcing into a black and orange striped tail that ended in a wicked stinger. It's eyes covered it's forehead in an unsettling array. There were ten of them, all slitted and green, varying in sizes, all twitching about and focusing together. It's mouth split in a roar that made it's cheeks next to it's lower jaw split into two wicked mandibles, revealing terrible fangs behind them.

Most curious of all, it was wearing full leather barding, a harness and a military saddle...


Profile not in use

Lorth continued to fight against the infuriating itching of the chemicals as they finished their barbarous assault on his upper lip adornment. He just gets himself under control when he is subject to a new indecency... as he is covered entire by a voluminous eruptation of regurgitated slaad entrails.


Ninja 8
Stats:
Init +5, Perc +11 // HP = 53/53 // AC:20, T:16, F:15 // F +3, R +12, W +2 // CMB +8 / CMD +23 // Speed 30'

Joboo was amazed at the horde of frogs pouring forth and almost scared to the point of not moving. He glanced curiously at the sweet much approaching his feet and figured he didnt want to step into that. He saw his similarly small team mate laughing hysterically and almost joined him in mirth but chose to stay hidden long enough to strike at one of the frog things.

Crunch:

Reflex DC 15 - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
5' step to S,16 out of the muck
Sneak attack vs R,16 - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage - 1d3 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1) = 5
Crit Confirm - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Crit Damage - 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


HP 17/18, AC 18/14/13 CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +0,

Hardly noticing that he had killed the froglike creature, Lorn also didn't notice much of the foul smell the creature had leaked on his arm as Lorn's nostrils were filled with the smell of his own vomit. He coughed out another gush of his previous meal before he could say something.

"Cursed frogs, I'll gut you like the last one" Lorn managed to say but at the same time the roar of the grey monster still echoed in his head. He swung his dagger but now with both his feet stuck, feeling sick like a dog and the fear of the grey monster actually getting through the portal, it wasn't his best attempt at gutting an opponent.

OOC:

Attack Slaad 9 with dagger: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 4 = 12


HP 14/20, AC 17 T 17 FF 10, CMD 23, Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5,

Ryujin saw the frog creature by Lorn lower its defenses for a moment and he swung his double-chained kama at it. Proud of his swing he almost got caught by goo another frog creature spit at him. As Ryujin twisted his body around to not get hit by the goo, he didn't anticipate an anvil falling from the sky next to him knocking him to the ground by its impact. As Ryujin fell to the ground he sprang back up to his feet and attacked the frog thing that spat at him.

Status:

HP 7/11 (Subtracted 1 damage for acid from last round)
AC 17
Fort +4 Ref +5 (+4 now) Will +4
Effects: +2 fort save, -2 dex, +10 swim

AoO vs Frog 9 with double-chained kama 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Reflex save vs Anvil 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Attack vs Frog 10 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Human (HP 19/19, AC 13 CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4,)

Karlov leaped up to catch the frog beast, luckily leaping over the anvil that landed and rolled in his direction. He landed, frog in arms, a large grin on his face.

"Oh, yes! I have not done this in some time. Beast, you are no match for my strength!

The anvil continued to tumble. It proceeded to smash into a nearby crate, sending splinters flying in all directions. A large amount found their way to the Muscle Wizard and dug themselves into his skin. A grimace came accross his face, but his grip held.


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

So wait, Muscle, are you grappling that frog next to us? I'll hold off on my action, because that will definitely affect it, hehe.


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

It looks like you are, based on the discussion thread. Sadly, I have to go to sleep now so I'll have to take my turn tomorrow. I'm going to ray of frost the grappled guy and retreat north, away from the blue guy that's NW of me, FWIW.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

The Orc abandoned any thought of firing his bow, and fear took over as he tried to clear the area.

5 damage from tree. Double move from O10 to V4.


(HP 16/16, AC 12 CMD 12, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5)

Stats:
HP 6/9
AC 16
Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +4
Effects: Mage Armor, Itchy
Move: V13
Swift: Frozen Caress
Standard: Cast Ray of Frost on Frog 5
Concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 1 = 5

Melashara saw the frog men rushing forward like a tide. She ran for cover, blasting a ray of frost over her shoulder without trying to aim it much as she watched Karlov grappling one of the foes.

Ryujin, Wizard, Lorne, you have to move now or you'll get surrounded! Get over here!


Persistant Conditions: No ambient light, Uneven Floor (group 2 only) Current Map Loot Sheet

It was madness.

The fire was spreading quickly, sickly flames rippling down the popping and boiling slime. One of the brown frog-men was caught in the wash of flame as it tormented a struggling human caught in it's muck. The fire crawled over both of them causing the human to scream and the frog-thing to croak and then simply explode.

Another of the siege weapons fired. With a whistle and a thump some kind of artillery shell hit the ground and burst into a massive splatter of glue.

The disgusting brown frog-creatures ignored it, slimeing their way along as if nothing had struck them at all. Their larger counterparts were not so well adapted and croaked their outrage as the dripping snot like substance congealed into ropes of constricting and hampering gel.

The white frog-man produced a final surge from his staff that opened the portal just enough for an enormous grey monster to squeeze through. It bellowed in triumph. The white one pointed at the gates and the grey creature took off at a powerful run, straight through the fire without a care.

The angry beast from the auction pit came bounding out, running up the swan boat with a horrible scream trying to escape the animated whip. The powerfully built frog man took a swing at it with it's strange hammer, but the beast ducked beneath the blow and tackled the invader to the ground, sinking claws and teeth into it and thrusting it's stinger down in a rapid, thumping staccato. The whip simply followed and continued it's assault.

Another whip found a frog creature, nearly ripping it in half with it's lash. It vanished in a burst of surprise. As Gwrr ran by, another whip followed him.

Ryujin managed to clear the creatures away from Lorn just in time for the two of them to see the next wave bearing down on them. Joboo's dagger found it's mark, the creature in front of him simply vanishing around his blade as it crunched through the back of it's neck. Muscle Wizard held the struggling mass in front of him and found that it was very difficult to keep a grip on the slimy thing. It wriggled and squirmed leaving his hands coated in a disgusting mess.

Another powerful shot came down from above reducing one of the green creatures to a horrible splatter. The black one fired back at them with a pulse of air that burst into a swirling storm of frozen mist and rain that caked ice across the side of the street.

Near Ryujin and Lorn a group of five shimmering spots coalesced and hung in the air, holding steady, completely unlike the multitude of erratic shimmers that winked in and out all over the street. This group of shimmering spots had purpose.


HP 29/29; CMD 21/17; AC 20/14/16 F:+6 R:+3 W:-3

Gwrrr'rrr turned a whiter shade of green when he heared the bellow. The whip followed him, and he ducked just in time as he saw it flying towards his head. He growled, enraged, and in one motion drew his greatsword and attempted to cut the whip in half.

crunch:
Failed will save, shaken
Rage starting.
Attacking whip.
Greatsword, power attack: 1d20 + 8 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 1 - 2 = 9, damage 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 3) + 13 = 22

601 to 650 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / We Who Are About To Die... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.