Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

We Be Goblins full series

Game Master Awenydd83

Maps

Initiative:
[dice=Chuffy]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Poog]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Mogmurch]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Rita]1d20+3[/dice]


351 to 400 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Hope you feel better soon!

Poog launches a javelin at the spider, but it goes way off the mark! This gives the spider another chance to have a go at the goblins. It drops down from the tree, fangs flashing and dripping with venom.
1d2 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

It lunges at Rita, but the dart sticking in its belly gets caught in the webbing it climbed down, pulling the spider up short!

Bold May Post
Poog
Mogmurch
Rita
Chuffy

Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many- 7 dmg


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Mogmurch leaps back and yells, "I'll burn it after you get away Rita!"

He takes out another explosive vial, ready to throw it at Lotslegs as soon as Rita is clear.

readied action=bomb/ranged touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
fire damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 splash damage is 3 or DC12 Ref save for half(1)

Direction on miss: 1d8 ⇒ 8
1=falls short(straight line towards Mog), 2-8=Count around the target creature or grid intersection in a clockwise direction. Distance=1 square.


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 1| HP 11/11 (0 NLD) | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 12 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5

Chuffy hears Mog yelling something about 'slodies, so he decides best to throw another dart at the legs and stay far away from 'splody stuff. He recalls the close call in the burning house... and his glee from remembering those roaring flames makes his dart fly off!

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita takes a step back and fires an arrow at the spider. "Splody it!!. It's horrible, and we are Licktoads."

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Muttering under his breath about defective javelins, Poog whips out his remaining one and tosses it at the spider. Again, it flies into the bushes isntead.

javelin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Mogmurch launches another vial of fire at the spider, this one smashing straight on the creepy crawly goblin eater!
Chuffy tries throwing a dart but misses, and Rita shows how its done with her bow and arrow!
Poog unfortunately follows Chuffy's example though and misses.

Quivering in pain and covered in burns and with various missiles hanging from her bulbous body, the spider withdraws up into the tree trying to flee.
Withdraw action, 60 feet to the south. Maps not big enough!

Bold May Post
Poog
Mogmurch
Rita
Chuffy

Lotslegs Eat Goblin Babies Many- 15 dmg


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

The following is assuming that Poog can move normal 30ft south (i.e. not difficult terrain), because the range of his fire bolt is 30ft. Otherwise, he'll just stand around and sulk

"No go! Poog hungry!" Poog races after the spider. Having exhausted his supply of sharp pointy sticks, he instead raises his hand and calls out, "Zarongel burn!"

fire bolt vs touch AC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 6


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita fires another arrow at the spider as it tries to escape. "You STOP

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Hmm.. I posted in here on Wed night/ Thurs morning, but it seems to have been eaten.

Rita and Poog manage to bring the spider down as it hightails it through the woods. You can see the path that the spider was making for.. made even more obvious by the spun silk sacks hanging along the way a short distance from the trail.

Onward on the trial or investigate the spider trail?


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"We should look down the spider trail and see if he has any goblin babies we can save. We be brave goblins then. We need trophy to show Chief we super brave." Rita heads down the path.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Rita leads the way down towards the Spider trail. After a couple feet into the swamp and muck, she can see the spiders lair itself! This consists of a deadfall of several old trees. Scattered amid the trees hang dozens of silk wrapped bundles. Here and there, and odd scrap of clothing or a boney and desiccated limb hangs free, gently blowing in the breeze. Looking closer, you can see that most of the bundles contain goblins, but a few have human bodies within them.

DC 12 Perception:
You find among the bodies: 24 gp, a small masterwork light crossbow with 11 bolts, a single pearl, 2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds, a potion of Bull's Strength, a potion of Bear's Endurance, and a wax paper sealed package containing 6 pcs of licorice flavored taffy


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Picking over the bodies, Mog finds, sniffs then bites a pearl, after which he spits it out for being tasteless.

He then picks up a sealed wax paper package that he first shakes then sniffs and of course bites, before he finally tears open.

"This smell good! I'll keep!" he says greedily as he quickly stashes the licorice flavored taffy pack down his pants.

He leaves the other items for everyone else, but if no one else takes the crossbow and bolts, he will take those too. and he will whatever else the others don't take.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Mogmurch finds a bunch of goodies stashed away in the spider-meals, and pockets a few trinkets before sharing out the rest. Returning to the trail, you wend your way farther on the path through the swamp. Pretty soon, the crash of ocean can be heard.. but with it two things that makes the blood of all goblins run cold. The neighing of some great and terrible beast, and the barking of a dreaded dog!!! The sounds float towards you from farther down the trail..

Share out what you want of the booty in a retcon and lets get to the fun!!


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

"Me want sweets, too!" But as soon as Mormurch stuffs them down his pants, he quickly changes his mind. "Me no want no more...", Poog sulks.

Poog won't take the others. Better if someone else holds onto the potions, so that in case Poog goes down, someone else can heal him up to continue healing. And not being melee, doesn't need the other two potions.

"Nay-nays!" Poog mutters in alarm. Creeping amongst the bushes, he moves forward to take a better look.
stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Poog, I have your dice roll, but I want to give the others a chance to respond before I move too far ahead!


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Like the craven little fiend he is, Mogmurch immediately seeks cover and hides from the Nay-nay and the barker.

stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

He absentmindedly reaches down his pants to grab a piece of licorice candy which he promptly start to munch on.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

As he eats the candy, Mogmurch feels a really good feeling come over his tummy and spread out through his body. Maybe this is some kind of medicine? Either way, it tastes good!

That's two!

Poog sneaks off into the woods trying to find the source of the commotion.

Poog:
The terrible sounds get closer, and then between the trees he can see a bit of a clearing with a large ship beached on the ground in the middle. The crash of waves comes from not far off, and the sounds of horse and dog are much closer but still out of sight.

The shipwreck itself is upright, held in place by the mud and sludge it now sits in and supported by thick growths of marsh gorse and other foliage. The derelict leans toward its stern at a noticeable but not unwieldy angle, and its railings are as decorated with hanging moss as they are with goblin skulls and bits of bone.


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita grabs the single pearl Pretty, both potions of Cure Moderate Wounds, the potion of Bull's Strength, the potion of Bear's Endurance. "I take these. They good. I can use. Make me stronger."

She shakes in her boots when she hears the neying, but she just gets angry when she hears the barking of the dog. "We get them." She draws her sword and sneaks forward.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Against doggo creatures, you gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls
and a +2 morale bonus on weapon damage rolls.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Rita: You may read the spoiler for Poog


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Two goblins hiding up ahead, one hiding at the trail and one hasn't posted yet. What's next?


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita continues forward toward the sound of the water carefully looking at the ship. She sniffs trying to get a direction on the dog.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

So what's the plan? We sneak in and ambush? Fire probably won't be a good idea this time, seeing how the ship is likely filled with fireworks!


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

You are right, fire probably isn’t a good idea...but we’re goblins and it’s fire! I’ll only say I hope I don’t burn us down, but I am wearing the big rocket on my back... ;) But sure, let’s sneak and stab as necessary, or at least as long as it sounds like mahem and fun. I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way. (Look I’ve got a bomb in my hand with a lit fuse and a smile under my skull mask!)


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

I just shot Chuffy a PM checking on him. I will give him a little bit longer to respond. Currently, We have Poog and Rita checking out the ship and the sounds, and we have Mog still back on the trail with Chuffy.

Rita moves about trying to find the source of the barking. She can't see it, but she can hear it. More of an immediate concern though, is that she does spot a horse stamping and slogging through the mud in a circuit around the ship!

Map updated to show the horsey, but yalls tokens are off. There was no map for the trail or between the trail and the ship so I just stuck yall off to the side.


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Hmm, we could set the perimeter fence on fire? That would be fun! And not (likely) risk the fireworks!


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 1| HP 11/11 (0 NLD) | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 12 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5

Hey all, sorry this awful weather and sick family have made the past two weeks absolutely miserable. I'm very sorry for keeping up held up. Chuffy could definitely stand to use the crossbow as it is much better than the darts he carries now.

Chuffy snatches the crossbow with a grin. "Mines!" He then joins the others in sneaksies around and joins Rita and Poog.

Stealth: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Noticing the other goblins have all disappeared up ahead, Mogmurch decides to follow after them, trying to creep from cover to cover as any craven goblin should.

stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Welcome back Chuffy! I was getting worried! I do hope that the family gets better soon.. that really is no fun!

Chuffy disappears into the brush all sneaky like, followed quickly by Poog.

A two-masted ship lies mired in the mud in this clearing, its rigging thick with moss and decorated with lanterns and windchimes made from goblin skulls and bones. Strange writing is faintly visible along the ship’s prow, while the soggy, swampy “yard” that surrounds the wreck is encircled by a rickety wooden fence. A thin curl of smoke wafts up from a chimney that protrudes from an unusual box-like structure near the ship's bow.

The horse is a filthy, dark gray stallion whose feet have churned the region within the fenced area into a thick morass of mud.

You are approaching the ship from the prow, and have access through the open gate before you. The soggy and swampy environment tells you that despite your affinity with fire, it would almost certainly be extremely difficult to light anything out here on fire, including the fence. In addition, due to the tthick mash of mud inside the fence, this will count as difficult terrain. You may move your tokens on the board.. we will go in modified initiative for the moment. Horse is trotting around, neighing and tossing its head.

Everyone may Post


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"Let's avoid the horse thing, and get on the ship." Rita heads forward as fast as her little legs with carry her through the mud.

[ooc]Double Move[ooc]


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Mogmurch follows Rita and moves as fast as he can toward the prow of the ship. Each step pulled from the sucking muck of the swampy ground proving to be a chore.

double move/damn difficult terrain


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Rita and Mogmurch break cover and head through the mire towards the ship as fast as their little legs will carry them!

Poog and Chuffy!


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog looks disappointed. "No burn burn?" He sulkily dashes after Rita and Mormurch.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Chuffy and Poog follow the other two goblins along, everyone moving as fast as they can through the leg sucking muck!

The horse gallops around the side of the ship Double Move then comes to a stop snorting and pawing the ground as the goblins are caught in the open!

Initiative:
Chuffy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Poog: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Mogmurch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Rita: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Horsey: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

"Bold May Post"
Mogmurch
Poog
Chuffy
Rita

Horsey


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Mogmurch quickly sticks his long pointy tongue out at the horse and then rushes to the rickety wooden ramp! He makes his way up and out of the muck and onto the wood and bursts past Rita to make his way onto the ship.

"Come on! You can make it! Don't let the horsey scare you! It can't climb like goblin can!" he shouts to encourage the others.

At least I don't think they can...

and then a second thought pops in his brain...

...Well, there goes the sneaky time!


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

"Hehe, we go up ramp. Nay-nay come up, we push ramp down! Hehe!"

However, the thick mud sucks onto every step, and Poog could only get to the base of the ramp.

"Oh oh..


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita moves up bravely or stupidly and readies an attack. She will swing her dogslicer at the horse when it comes in melee range. "Go away you stupid creature." She yells her voice barely wavering in fear as the large creature heads her way.

Readied Attack Dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Mog and Poog:
A vine-choked gangplank with a mossy handrail descends sharply from the ship’s bow to the muddy ground below. One handrail seems to be encrusted with a large ball of dried mud.
Mog Climb: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Poog Climb: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Mog Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Mogmurch and Poog race for the gangplank, but the steep angle and the mud covered feet prove to be too much for Poog while Mog climbs it all in one go.

Meanwhile, Rita moves to the side to confront the most hated enemy of the Goblins.. the horse.

Its barely been a couple hours since this encounter technically started. I will give Chuffy a chance to respond before I bot him.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Chuffy races up behind the lone Rita, waving his weapons at the horse.

The horse charges up to Rita, rearing and kicking at her as it moves in!
Hoof 1: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1
Hoof 2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3
Luckily, Rita is able to duck underneath both attacks.

As the rest of the goblins react to the charging horse, the vines on the gangplank snap taught, knocking the ball of mud off of the railing.

Poog reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
With amazing grace and bravery, Poog dives under the ball of mud to catch it. Realizing that he is now holding a very powerful timebomb of sorts, he carefully sets the hornets nest down on the ground and backs away!

"Bold May Post"
Mogmurch
Poog
Chuffy
Rita

Horsey


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita stands bravely in front of the most hated enemy. "Attack IT!!!! She yells as she swings her dogslicer again. "Use the nest to hit the horse?"

Dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Oh for Pete's sake. That's 2 1s in a row. Don't dogslicers break on critical fails?


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 1| HP 11/11 (0 NLD) | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 12 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5

"Evil nay-nay! Chuffy sticks it with you, Rita. Me no scared like Poog and Mogs!" The malicious, pustule-covered goblin sneaks around behind the horse into a flank with Rita and stabbity-stabs at the nasty nay-nay.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (6) = 9


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

"Wha!?! It's still alive!?! What's taking you so long?" Mogmurch shouts down to Chuffy and Rita.

Acting as threateningly as he can, he shouts at the horse, "Horse go 'way! Bad Horse! We keelz you dead!" and then throws one of the many rocks he carries around with him.

thrown rock-melee: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 4 = 3

Much to his displeasure, the rock fails to strike the dreaded horse, and nearly takes off the top of Chuffy's head in the process...

"Oops!" he says with wide eyes...

Then he realizes someting "Heh heh! That looked funny Chuffy. Let's try again!"


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Wait, what? You want Poog to throw the nest? :)

Poog stares incredulously at Rita. Throw nasty sting-sting nest? He glances down at the mud ball, and decides he doesn't quite have the courage to do that. Instead, he moves up the ramp onto the ship to get a good vantage point. Whipping out a javelin, he flings it at the horse.

javelin, melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3 dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Yep into the horsie.


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Rita: Normally, I think they may have the broken condition or something. But nothing in the book for this says this, only the PRD. I'm not worried about it.

Rita stabs out at the nasty horsey, but can't seem to find her mark.
Chuffy jumps in front of the horse and stabs it, opening a deep wound.
Mog nearly takes Chuffy out with a thrown rock, while Poog very nearly makes a very bad choice, even for a goblin! Luckily, he chooses his javelin instead, but still misses.

The Horsey lashes out once again at Rita, but can't connect either.
1R2C: 1d2 ⇒ 1
Hoof 1: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Hoof 2: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9

"Bold May Post"
Mogmurch
Poog
Chuffy
Rita

Horsey


Male Goblin Stabby Rogue 1| HP 11/11 (0 NLD) | AC 17 | T 15 | FF 13 | CMD 12 | Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Perc +5

Stabbity-Stab: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21
Pokey!: 1d4 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (5) = 5

Chuffy flinches as the rock whacks his ear and causes an explosion of pus to shower the already filthy goblin. "Hey! Which you just popped my friend?! I stabs you all!" He then proves his combat prowess by shoving his blade deep into the Nay-Nay's hindquarters again. "See?!" He flicks some blood towards Mog and Poog. "Me best at stabbies!"


Goblin Cleric L1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17 T:13 FF:15 | CMB:-1 CMD:11 | Saves F:3 R:2 W:4 | Init:+6 | Per:+1 | Spd: 30 | Firebolt: 3/5 | Channel Energy: 4/4 | Conditions:

Poog yips in frustration at his horrible throw. He whips out his second javelin and throws it at the horse.

javelin, melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12 dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 1


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

"YOU'RE best at stabby stabby? I don't think so." Her attack hits the front of the horsie creature. "Me best fighter here. Me attack from the FRONT. Where the bitey parts are."

Dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


|GM DevilDoc's Signup |WBGoblins|RotRL| Emerald Spire|

Chuffy mourns his lost boil by showing he is the bestest at going stabby stab, just as a Javelin soars through the air. It scrapes by the withers, leaving a short line of blood before Rita takes exception to Chuffy's claims of being the bestest and shows she's no slacker either! With a wailing squeal, the horse falls under the combined efforts of the rabid goblins!

Back to the gangplank, it is very steep and requires a DC 10 climb check to reach the top.


Goblin Alchemist 1 | HP: 10/10 | AC:17(21) T:15(17) FF:13(15) | CMB:-2 CMD:12(14) | Saves F:5 R:8(10 vs falls) W:-1(-2) | Init:+4(6) | Stealth+14(+16) | Per+3(+2) | Spd: 30 | Conditions:Bouncy(first d6 fall dmg is nonlethal) | Active Effects: Mutagen/10min(+4 Dex,-2Wis,+2NatAC)

Mogmurch cheers the death of the horse with hopping and vulgar dancing atop the ship.

"WOOOHOOO! Only good horse is dead horse! You all great Licktoad heroes!"

His sharp teeth show from under his mask as he grins like a shark when the others start up the gangplank.

"Come on! Hurry up! We got stuffs to get!"


”Reta Bigbad” Female NE goblin fighter 1 | HP 13/13 | AC 16 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 14 | F +4, R +3, W +1 | Init +3 | Perc +9, darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Rita sticks her tongue out at Chuffy, and climbs the gangplank.

Climb: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

351 to 400 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VI: We Be Goblins Full Series All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.