Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Wayward Kings (Inactive)

Game Master AdamWarnock

A group of adventurers stumble upon a mad lord with dreams of being a king and a young druid that he wants to awaken an ancient artifact.


301 to 341 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Little dwarf legs come back to haunt me again.


Female Elf Transmuter 2 {HP 12/12 | AC 13 FF 10 T 13 CMD 15 | F/R/W 0/3/3 | Init +3 Per +2}

Seeing her new friend start to bolt at the sound of trouble, Anna takes off after her, trying to keep her hood pulled down. "It seems trouble is everywhere."


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

We're too faraway to do much this round, except get into the action...guess we are going to be waiting awhile


CotCT || RotRL || JR

Not really, the game moves fairly quick when I'm on top of things.


Male Probably human Computer Scientist 1/ Character Synthesizer 20/ Crazy 99

Poke. Anyone awake?


Sorry, I got back from my trip later than expected. I cant believe how much has happened here while I was gone!!!

I don't know why I said number 3. You were correct in assuming it was the baddies by the staircase.

Feeling lucky that he hasn't sustained any real injuries yet, Malcom keeps doing what he does in these situations, wildly swinging his Greatsword. He targets #9.

Greatsword/Power Attack/Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 1 = 22 Chance for Crit

Confirmation for Crit: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5 damn

Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 = 13


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

Is there anyway to get a feel for who the good guys are? Or is this a melee scrum, where we can't tell what is going on...


CotCT || RotRL || JR

You can see three people holding their own and a fourth methodically going through and whacking some of the ones that are down, but it looks like one of them is about to get up in the next several seconds. The other four people still standing are looking mighty scared. From the people on the floor it looks the one side out numbered the other, and the that side is losing.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Round 4

SA: Attack Thug 6 w/Longsword +1 -Fighting Defensively 1d20 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) - 2 + 1 + 1 = 5

Fighting Defensively +2 AC, AC: 22.

Sheal continues her odd dance, her tail waving in the air and at times stabbing at her opponents faces, distracting the thug as he feebly continues to strike at her. "Is that the best you can do cretin!"


Is Lucky obviously a cleric? I read he's waving about a holy symbol
1d20 ⇒ 20Knowledge:religion untrained max DC 10.


CotCT || RotRL || JR

He appears to be a cleric of Desna.


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

-Ingrid moves into E10, attacks thug 9.
--With out a sound, Ingrid swings the massive blade sidewise, into the waist of the thug standing nearby. She grips the blade tightly with both hands.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
oooops![ooc]
[ooc]Rolling for fumble, not sure if you use them

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
--The excitment of the battle is clearly too much for Ingrid, who swings at air, the axe making a slow whooosh as it passes through space where the thug was only a second ago. Ingrid mutters a curse
Troll's Blod!


Ingrid Troll Slayer wrote:

-Ingrid moves into E10, attacks thug 9.

Oy! This one's mine! Go find your own!


CotCT || RotRL || JR

No fumbles. I don't have any charts.


Male Probably human Computer Scientist 1/ Character Synthesizer 20/ Crazy 99

Just a heads up. I won't be posting any updates until tomorrow. I've got myself confused about what's going and I need a little time to straighten it out. Sorry to do this right as a couple of new people show up, but it happened in the other came to.


CotCT || RotRL || JR

Okay We're still waiting on Lucky. Wasn't as messed up in the head as I thought.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Lucky keeps plugging away against the same thug. Sweat is is pouring from his brow as he takes workmanlike swings at his opponent

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't aware I was up. And I have nothing unusual for Lucky to do except to Keep hackin' away at thug #5. Morningstar. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Hey Lucky, how long is Bless active for? It looks to me like I'm the only one factoring it into my attacks still.


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

Someone mnay want to take a social action to point the two late-arrivals who and what to swing at


Ingrid Troll Slayer wrote:

Someone may want to take a social action to point the two late-arrivals who and what to swing at

I thought I did that?

-----

Edit: Now that I have PFSRD available I see that Bless lasts for 1 min/lv. so we're still good right?


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Go for the horned woman! Wait.... Don't go for the horned woman! ;)

Malcom: Bless should still be good as he casted it around round 1 and I totally spaced it out >.<;, so we should have about 4-5 rounds left... Same with my shield spell. =/ hopefully I land some hits soonish lol!

As she crosses blades with her opponent Shael notices someone entering in through the main doorway and curses as she shouts to Malcom. "Who in the nine hells are they Malcom?!"

Sorry short bursts of convo are legit and I can't do long sentences. i will add on in the next round. ;)


Puzzled by Shael's query Malcom replies: "What are you taking about. They're the thugs Talus sent us to get rid of?"

Malcom looks over to see the person attacking the bandit he's after is not Shael.

"Wait? Who the hell are you?" he questions the new face in the crowd.

Am I crazy or did Shael just get short and ugly and loose her horns?


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

--The 4' tall woman shouts, I'm me, who in the hell ist you,? showing once again that coversation isn't her forte.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Lol, now we need to get to the next round so we can continue this lovely banter. Although this would be around the time Shael takes a dagger in the spline... ;)


Female Elf Transmuter 2 {HP 12/12 | AC 13 FF 10 T 13 CMD 15 | F/R/W 0/3/3 | Init +3 Per +2}

I wasn't sure if I still needed to act this round or not, but just in case posted below. About to head to bed.

Taking in the brawl in progress, Anna at first isn't certain what to do. She recalled the words of Trib from back in Redmount. "If you can avoid the fight, do it." But Ingrid had already ran in. Not sure what else to do, Anna decided to help her new friend. Charging her hand with magic, she releases it as a hard slap to one of the others, staying behind the cover of the doorway. "I, uh, think we're allies." She calls out to the nearest members of the group they've decided to back.

Telekinetic fist to #5

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14

1d4 ⇒ 4


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3
Malcom Eviscerator wrote:
Hey Lucky, how long is Bless active for? It looks to me like I'm the only one factoring it into my attacks still.

Duration: 1 minute! Still on! I can't believe I forgot to factor in my own character's blessing. How shameful. Everyone don't forget to add a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws.


Lucky Longthorn wrote:
Malcom Eviscerator wrote:
Hey Lucky, how long is Bless active for? It looks to me like I'm the only one factoring it into my attacks still.
Duration: 1 minute! Still on! I can't believe I forgot to factor in my own character's blessing. How shameful. Everyone don't forget to add a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws.

Could you let us know when the effect ends. I'm not sure what round we're on.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Round 4 so if he casted it in round 1 it'll expire in round 11 ;), same with my shield! Rut-Row!


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Bump!


Malcom feels strange. Its as if he's floating. Time and space have disappeared. Though the feeling is not threatening in the least, he feels helpless. Just then, Malcom looks over his shoulder and sees Shael's bump as a shiny beacon of hope.

"Shael! It feels like everything is moving super slow, almost like I'm trapped in time. What do we do? I don't know if I can fit in any more in-game dialog and still follow the rules. GAHHHH!"


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Lol! Sheal looks about, she didn't remember having any spells for affecting time. "Blasted Hellfire! Yales a Chrono Mage! No wonder they win battles, time magic is so cheap! Nothing to do about it until the time stop elapses i'm afraid... So.... Poker anyone?"


"How about high card?"

Malcom draws from the deck.

Chart:
1=A
2-10=Their own respective numbers
11=J
12=Q
13=K

1d13 ⇒ 2

"I doubt a 2 will be hard to beat. Your go"

Regarding Poker:
If you can figure out a system to play poker I'm in! This just seems easier


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

1d13 ⇒ 8
Beat you...


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

1d13 ⇒ 7

"Sal'Gashtal!" Good thing this isn't strip poker >.>;


Shael_ wrote:
Good thing this isn't strip poker >.>;[/ooc]

it is now.

Malcom begins removing his chest plate.


Female Elf Transmuter 2 {HP 12/12 | AC 13 FF 10 T 13 CMD 15 | F/R/W 0/3/3 | Init +3 Per +2}

1d13 ⇒ 6
"Not the worst in the room"


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Lmao! Malcom!


"Round 2 starts now. If you're not comfortable removing garments you're free to back out. Anything worn in Head, Face Neck & Ring Slots do not count as an article of clothing. Neither do Weapons, Backpacks or Socks".

Malcom draws his card

1d13 ⇒ 10

"I believe I'll be wagering my pants this round".

Dark Archive

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

1d13 ⇒ 11
"I'll be putting my shirt on the line this round."


Male Probably human Computer Scientist 1/ Character Synthesizer 20/ Crazy 99

Strip. Poker... Wow. Anyway Sorry I haven't been on, explanation below.

Sorry about being absent since Friday, the reason is pretty simple as well as embarrassing, I burned myself out. I'm working full-time and trying to get things together so I can attend a nearby college to finish up instead of having to drive 90 miles to go to classes. Add in wanting to pick some skills that I have neglected back up and you have a recipe for just losing interest and the spark of fun.

What does this mean for the game? Well, it's on hold for now. Will I be picking it back up? I intend to, and I intend to flesh out some characters as well as flesh out the campaign and maybe even rewrite some of it to flow better.

I know this isn't fun for you, and really I feel bad about doing this, but I'd feel worse if I just let it die.

Again, I'm sorry about doing this.

Adam


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Thats too bad but RL always comes first. Good luck bud and PM me when you get back! Looking forward to hearing from you. Everyone, including our two new members I look forward to see you again, until then. Stay Safe, Rock hard and have a good time. :)

301 to 341 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wayward Kings Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.