Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Wayward Kings (Inactive)

Game Master AdamWarnock

A group of adventurers stumble upon a mad lord with dreams of being a king and a young druid that he wants to awaken an ancient artifact.


251 to 300 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Lucky holds his shield on one arm, a holy symbol clenched in his hand. In his right hand he brandishes a morningstar. He positions himself in the midst of his companions, trying to stay within reach. G9


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael grimaces and gives a quiet hiss as Malcom blunders into her inside the gloom of the warehouse. She moves northward another five feet as she shakes her head and readjusts her aim.

Thats what I get for mixing my starting square into my post. Readjust position to F-12


"Does anybody else get the feeling we're being watched?"


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Okay I'm back and this is going to get hairy!

"That's 'em! Yale says leave tha horned one alive!"

MAP!

The thug that escaped yesterday is standing near the back of the warehouse, which happens to have ten very mean looking men coming at you from behind the crates and boxes. There is nothing but murder in their eyes.

Initiatives everyone, this is doubling as a roll call to make sure that everyone is still here.


Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Reporting back within the first 10 minutes! BAM


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Do I still get my ready action? ;)

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

If so his is an attack roll, or it can double as my first actions. Up to you boss!
Swift: Spend one arcane point: +1 enhancement to crossbow for 10 rounds
SA: Attack Thug 2 with Crossbow 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19
---->Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Magic pulsed from her being and her crossbow burned with an infernal heat as her power swept through it in the instant that the enemy revealed themselves. As the fat thug ran his mouth the first of the thugs took a crossbow bolt to the chest at point blank range. As blood blossomed from his chest she yelled back at the fat thug. "So nice of you to lead by example coward. You want me then come and take me if your man enough!" Her eyes burned with an infernal light as she glared at the enemies coming at them in the gloom of the warehouse. It was going to be a long day.

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

Hearing the voice from inside made Ray's heart start to pound. He was so stupid! Why would they have been waiting outside of their own hideout? It made no sense! Gripping his quarterstaff, Ray mutters a prayer to Desna and hurries into the building.

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Standard Action: Cast Shield.
[ooc]Move Action: Move to G-11


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

@ Shael your ready does go off. You've got quite a fine selection of targets.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Init 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

Have no fear heroes! Let fortune smile on the brave!

On his turn. Holding his symbol aloft, Longthorn calls to his goddess triumphantly!

Back in business! Casting: Bless


On Malcom's turn.

Malcom lets out a scream and runs at #3. With all the strength he can muster, he swings his Greatsword at the villain. Malcom wants to make this one hurt!

Greatsword attack (w/ power attack & charge): 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 2 = 13

Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 = 10


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Giving Gurni another day to post. Also Shael, you can take your ready.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

The Attack roll above was for the ready then, Thug number 2 gets a shot in the chest :)


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Sorry I missed it. Okay Thug 2 is hurtin' I'm going to go ahead and roll for Gurni. He's going to be out for most of the next couple of days from what he said.

GM Screen:

Thugs Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Yale Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Gurni Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Thug 1: 10
Thug 2: 2
Thug 3: 10
Thug 4: 10
Thug 5: 10
Thug 6: 10
Thug 7: 10
Thug 8: 10
Thug 9: 10
Thug 10: 10
Shanks: 10
Yale: 27

Initiative:

Thugs
????
Shael
Malcom
Gurni
Lucky
Ray

Ouch, tough break there. Shael go ahead and post your Round 1 action and I'll reconcile everything with the thugs' actions.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

SA: Cast Shield AC = 20
MA: Reload Crossbow

Shael gave a roar as she casted her spell of shielding and a red mote of light began to dance around her, expanding and spinning wildly. A mote of pure chaos in the form of a wild ball. It was a pain to control but it had its... uses. She then steps on her crossbows handle and quickly reloads it in preparation to fire again. "Stand together everyone, don't let them draw us away from each other! Stand Firm!"


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

I'm botting Gurni this round. If Shael wants him, that's fine by me. Also let me know if you still want to reload the crossbow, or drop it and pull out a sword.

GM Screen:

Gurni: -7hp
Thug 3: -2 AC
Charge: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 2 = 6 Miss

Thug 5:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Hits
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Thug 4:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 4 = 14 Miss

Shael: -7hp
Thug 1:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Hits
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Malcom:
Thug 7:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 miss

Thug 8:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 miss

Thug 2: +3
Drinks CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Gurni:
Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 nevermind
Attack thug 5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 miss

Thug 1: 10
Thug 2: 5
Thug 3: 10
Thug 4: 10
Thug 5: 10
Thug 6: 10
Thug 7: 10
Thug 8: 10
Thug 9: 10
Thug 10: 10
Shanks: 10
Yale: 27


Initiative:
Thugs
????
Shael
Malcom
Gurni
Lucky
Ray

"Methinks she needs ta learn her some manners first, boss!" The thug behind the stack of old bags full of rotted feed comes out from his corner and nails Shael with a painful stab that finds the seam in her armor, but fortunately nothing vital.

Another two thugs come up on Malcom. They both swing and miss in their hurry to get rid of the man wielding a greatsword. Malcom in turn brings the sword swinging down, but he misses his target.

Gurni is also hit, but not by the thug that charged him. While he was fending off the charge, another thug came up around the crates and also stabbed him in an armor seam. Another thug tried to take advantage of the situation, but couldn't get around the crates.

The thug Shael shot pulls out a potion and downs it after ripping out the bolt. His wound mends some, but it's still there. Shanks also hangs back, not eager to fight this group again. The rest move up with sneers plastered on their faces, and more than a few leers thrown Shael's way.

Shael manages to cast her spell before the thug who just hit her realized what was going on. She takes a step to prevent Malcom from getting flanked.

Gurni takes a swing at the thug who stuck him, but misses as the thug shifts his stance.

Lucky casts a spell and the others feel a warm comforting feeling fall over them, despite the overwhelming odds.

Ray was the last one in the building. As he moves a shimmering energy begins to swirl around him as he completes his spell.

Both Gurni and Shael take 7 damage.

MAP


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

OUCH! I will draw a sword then please~

With a shriek of rage and a flare of infernal light burning in her eyes Shael drops her crossbow and draws her blade. Just as it leaves its sheath though it lights up just like the crossbow, twin intense flames lick there way up the blade as a cruel smile twists Shael's lips. She speaks the language of demons into the leering mans face as she raises her free hand. "Jaodr rok vy'rj iy' zyndom..." With the last words she steps to the side and invokes her color spray spell.

Swift Action: Use Arcana Point to give Longsword +1 enhancement bonus.
FA: 5ft Step to F-12
SA: Cast Color Spray - 15ft cone - DC

DM Only:

[ooc]In another game i'm in the DM lets us roll AoO's and Saving throws to speed things up. Let me know if you do or do not want me doing this and I will not in the future. It helped because then we could write flavorful posts of our attacks felling an opponent and so on. It also saved the DM work if we already knew that THUG 1 had AC 12 and HP 6, ETC Etc. Then you wouldn't have to adjust our attacks if we over kill a guy. Just a suggestion. ;) You can use the rolls below if you want~

AoO for Thug 1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Saving throw thug 1 1d20 ⇒ 10
saving throw thug 7 1d20 ⇒ 5
Saving throw thug 8 1d20 ⇒ 8

Sheal's spell washed over the three thugs and she clung desperatly to the hope they would all fall down.


Gurni took the blows in stride and prepared to give back as good as he got. He raised his Scizore and struck out at his opponent, giving the wily thug a brutal slash across the throat. He did however continue to fight defensively, trying to keep gaps in his defense to a minimum so the thugs couldn't get anymore hits on him.

HP: 6/13 Sheal HP: 2/9
Fighting Defensively AC: 19
SA: Attack Thug 3 +FD +PA +Bless 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 - 2 + 1 = 19
Damage Dealt 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Color Spray DC-14

Gurni is gonna KILL THEM ALL! RARGAH!


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Just realized I might need to post the thug's actions since they go first. Will do that from now on.

GM Screen:

Malcom: -2hp

Thug 1:
Attack Malcom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Thug 7:
Attack Malcom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Thug 8:
Attack Malcom: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Gurni: -7

Thug 3:
Attack Gurnl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Thug 4:
Attack Gurnl: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 - 4 = 6 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Thug 5:
Attack Gurnl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Thug 6:
Attack Gurnl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Thug 3: crit confirm
Attack Gurnl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 miss
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Thug 2:
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Initiative:

Thugs *
???? *
Shael *
Malcom
Gurni *
Lucky
Ray

Seeing that Shael is badly hurt, but not dying yet, her attacker turns his attention to Malcom. Malcom to his credit manages to avoid getting skewered by the three thugs now facing him. He does take a sting in the arm from the one on his right though.

Gurni doesn't fair as well, unfortunately. The thug that charged him moves to his side and lets his buddy come up and get a whack at the dwarf. Gurni manages to dodge or deflect most of the blows, but the thug who was moving to flank him manages to find the seem in his armor again and blood runs freely down Gurni's side.

That might be the last thing he does. Gurni manages to fell the uninjured thug in one blow, almost caving in his chest. The dwarf then falls to the floor as well, his blood beginning to stain the floor.

On the other side of the door. Shael, though injured is having better luck. She manages to get her spell off, much too quickly for the thug who was within reach of to do anything but make a half-hearted attempt to stab her. Shael's luck continues to hold as she catches not only the three atttack Malcom, but also a fourth moving in to support the others. Shanks turns white as a sheet as what seemed like an easy fight becomes a much harder one.

Thug Stats:
AC 16, HP 10, F +2, R +5, W +1, BAB +1 All are using rapiers 1d6+1

Stab rolls:

Gurni:
-1 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 1 = 18 Stable!
-2 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 2 = 20
-3 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 3 = 12
-4 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 4 = 8
-5 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 5 = 4
-6 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 6 = 4
-7 1d20 + 2 - 7 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 7 = -2
-8 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 8 = -4
-9 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 9 = -5
-10 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 10 = 5
-11 1d20 + 2 - 11 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 11 = -2
-12 1d20 + 2 - 12 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 12 = -8
-13 1d20 + 2 - 13 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 13 = 7

Thug 3:
-1 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 1 = 5
-2 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 2 = 16
-3 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 3 = 16 Stable!
-4 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 4 = -1
-5 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 5 = -2
-6 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 6 = 12
-7 1d20 + 2 - 7 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 7 = 7
-8 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (7) + 2 - 8 = 1
-9 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 9 = 5
-10 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 10 = 12
-11 1d20 + 2 - 11 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 11 = 9
-12 1d20 + 2 - 12 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 12 = 4
-13 1d20 + 2 - 13 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 13 = -2

Malcom takes 2 damage
Gurni takes 6 damage and stabilizes @ -1
Thugs 1, 2, 7, and 8 are unconscious, blind, and stunned for 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5 rounds, blind and stunned for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds, and stunned for 1 round.
Thug 3 stabilizes at -3.
Malcom, Lucky and Ray, you're up!

MAP


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Gurni. Hang in there mate! But I can't help you if I'm dead.

Longthorn's eyes are wide in shock at the fall of his new-found comrade, but Lady Luck favours those who do not tempt fate. He decides to make a tactical retreat. He kisses his holy symbol and brushes it on Malcom as he pulls back.

Ray! the door!
Retreat to the door G10. Bit of Luck on Malcolm. 1st of 6 uses.

Malcolm:
Effect: For the next round, any time the Malcolm rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result.


Edited my HP in profile.

Lucky, none of us are going to die today!

I'm having trouble telling on the map if I can just move forward 10' to Shanks or if there is a barrier in the way? I can also find routs that are within my movement to come up behind/beside him by going up the stairs. Could DM-Salsa please let me know what the most direct rout is before next turn resolves. I may wish to change my action.

Move action: Take most direct rout to Shanks (Green #1 Token)
Swift Action: Activate Elemental Assault (Acid)
Standard Action: Attack Shanks with Greatsword

Attack/Power Attack/Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Attack/Power Attack/Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17

Damage w/+1d6 Acid: 2d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 6 + (5) = 19


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Yeah you can move up 10' to get to Shanks.


I'll keep my actions the same as posted.

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

"I'm not just leaving Gurni!" Ray tells Lucky as he draws his dagger and tosses it at the bandit standing over the fallen scizore-wielder.

Dagger, Thrown:1d20 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 - 2 = 7

Move Action: Draw dagger.
Standard Action: Throw dagger*.
*Pretend dagger is Malcom and the bandit is a door.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

As the thugs fell like pins Sheal turned her baleful gaze on the remaining bandits and felt her heart stop as Gurni fell. At least he had taken one of them down with him. She barely recognized her own voice as she shrieked at them. "Don't worry Gurni, I'm coming for ya! MALCOM, gut that pig, starting with his jewels because of how Gutless he is to lead from the rear!" She unstoppered one of the potions of curing and downed it in a single swallow, throwing it savagely in the direction of the thugs and laughing as one of them dodged barely out of the way.

SA: Drink CLW potion 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
MA: Move to F-9 - Lucky retreated correct?


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Think so. I'm at work, so a map will have to wait until tonight.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

We can save Gurni, but we must secure the door!

Just a tactical retreat to buff Malcom and then secure the door. I also think Lucky can use his buffs more easily when among his allies rather than getting cut down in melee trying to heal Gurni.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

No problem in your retreating Lucky, the map just had you in your original spot is all. ;)


Shael_ wrote:
MALCOM, gut that pig, starting with his jewels because of how Gutless he is to lead from the rear!"

"One slice from balls to chin coming up!" Malcom replies as he swings his Greatsword in an upstroke at Shankes.


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

GM Screen:
-9: 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 9 = -4
-10: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 10 = -6
-11: 1d20 + 2 - 11 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 11 = 3
-12: 1d20 + 2 - 12 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 12 = 8
-13: 1d20 + 2 - 13 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 13 = -10
-14: 1d20 + 2 - 14 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 14 = 1

Malcom kills Shanks, his mighty sword cleaving the thug in two. The other thugs, seeing the tide turning against them, looks ready to flee, unfortunately, Shael stands between them and the only door.

Sorry no thug actions right now. assume they they and surround Shael and try to attack her.

MAP


Since I don't know exactly where the thugs are I will move up to the closest one and attack. If nobody is in range I will coup de gras the closest incapacitated thug.

Greatsword/Power Attack/Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 = 14

"Take no survivors!"


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

GM Screen:

Shael:
Thug 5:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 MISS

Thug 6:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 MISS

Thug 2:
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Fails

Two of the thugs step up and take stabs at Shael. The first one trips and almost falls, but manages to keep his balance. The second one fares better, but his blade is stopped by the brilliant shield of arcane energy that suddenly materializes in front of Shael.

The others move around the crates. From the look of things, their going to try their luck with the greatsword wielding fighter.

Malcom sees the two miss. The thugs at his feet are still out cold, but even now some show signs of waking up. His mighty greatsword cleaves the head of one of the thugs from his shoulders.

Okay, Everyone else your up. Thugs are asleep for another 4 rounds

Map!


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Better run, scumbags! You're about to get mowed over!

Shield and morningstar ready, Longthorn plans his next move.

Contemplating a combat action. I need to know what each of the thugs is doing (eg. who are they facing?). Can we make quick summary? Thanks!


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

6 and 5 are attacking Shael. 4, 9, and 10 look like they are moving around for a flank since the others got incapacitated.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Longthorn steps up beside Shael and takes a swipe at the thug before him him.

Morningstar strike to Thug #5 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 Piercing damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

SA: Attack Thug 6 w/Longsword +1 -Fighting Defensively 1d20 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) - 2 + 1 + 1 = 6

Fighting Defensively +2 AC, AC: 22.

Sheal dances in front of the two thugs attempting to get past her. To their dismay she chuckles at their feeble attempt so to harm her. "The Bloody Pikes? How did you cowards earn that name?" As her blade narrowly missed the thug in front of her she continues to laugh, lost in the thought of fighting and the pleasure of her injuries giving her a strange strength.


I don't need to post a turn until next round right? I'm a bit confused with this round being broken up.


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

You're good Malcom. Ray I hope you don't mind but I'm going to DMPC yoour character while you're out.

GM Screen:

Ray: Assuming he still has Quarterstaff in hand.
Coup de Grace: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 2 = 9
Thug 1: Fort 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 dead.

Thug 5: Target Lucky
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 miss

Thug 6: Target Shael
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 miss

Thug 4: Target Malcom
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12 miss


Initiative:

Thugs *
???? *
Shael
Malcom
Gurni
Lucky
Ray

Both Shael and lucky miss their targets, but neither of the thugs has much luck hitting the two of them. The one attacking Shael has his blade knocked aside by an expert parry. Lucky's attacker fumbles his thin sword and has to spend a second getting it back under control.

Ray steps up and clubs one of the thugs hard with his quarterstaff. The blow crushes the man's windpipe, and dooms him to a slow death.

Malcom, having just having beheaded one of the ones on the floor finds himself facing two more and a third moving in from behind. One of them tried to squeeze by the crates, but isn't fast enough to get there before Malcom can react. The other has a clearer path, but his grip on his sword is too tight and he can't quite use the finesse required to slip it past Malcom's defenses.

Your turn. The blue ring thugs are out for another 3 rounds. Thug 9 is squeezing and has a -4 to his AC (AC 12).

MAP!


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

I think since the thugs go first the DM is just summarizing the round and then performing the thugs new beginning of round actions. Then we get the ball. So post away Malcom.


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Yep.


"You will all pay for your crimes! The Sleeping Leopard will not deal with your abuse anymore. You are all bad men and your actions will not be tolerated!"

Malcom swings his Greatsword at #3 and then 5' steps to C-10 to face the thugs head on.

Greatsword/Power Attack/Bless: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17

Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 6 = 15


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael laughed and danced, reveling in the chaos of the thugs once assured victory back firing because of their own hubris. She continued fighting defensively as she swung at the thug in front of her again and again.

AC: 22 SA: Attack w/ longsword -FD+MW 1d20 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) - 2 + 1 + 1 = 5

As her blade slashed through a nearby sack, she glared at the thug in front of her and shouted to Ray. "Tie them up or finish them Ray! Let's make sure not a single limp pike ever hurts another person again!"


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Waiting on Gurni and Lucky.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Gurni, I would have rolled for him but he is unconcious :( or did you mean Ray & Lucky?


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Okay so just Lucky then, unless Ray can post.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Emboldened by the bravery of his comrades, Lucky steps up to his opponent and bangs away furiously - trying to land a hit with his morningstar in the one hand while he holds out his shield with the other.
Attacking thug 5. Morningstar. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Malcom you are out of reach of #3. I'm going to assume that you meant on of the three coming at you from the stairs.

Initiative:
Thugs *
???? *
Shael
Malcom
Gurni
Lucky
Ray

GM screen:

1d2 ⇒ 1

Thug 4:
-5: 1d20 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 5 = 9
-6: 1d20 + 2 - 6 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 6 = 7
-7: 1d20 + 2 - 7 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 7 = 0
-8: 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 8 = 14 Stable
-9: 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 9 = 6
-10: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 10 = 2
-11: 1d20 + 2 - 11 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 11 = -5
-12: 1d20 + 2 - 12 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 12 = -7
-13: 1d20 + 2 - 13 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 13 = -1

Thug 9: Targeting Malcom
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 miss

Thug 10: Targeting Malcom
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 miss

Thug 6: Targeting Shael
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 miss

Thug 5: Targeting Lucky
Attack1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Hit
Crit1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Ray:
Coup de Grace: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 2 = 8
Fort Thug 7: 1d20 + 2 - 18 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 18 = -5

Ingrid and Annastriana:

You are both walking along a street approaching an abandoned smithy. There are sounds of fighting coming from a building behind it, about 60 feet from where each of you stand.

Malcom's sword slices through another thug and sends him sprawling to the ground. Another takes his place though. The two thugs facing Malcom both try to stab him, but they both fail to land a blow. The thug fighting Shael couldn't get past her impressive defenses, but the one fighting Lucky managed to score a hit. Lucky lived up to his name though, and despite the stinging wound, the damage was relatively light compared to what it could have been.

Lucky takes 2 lethal, Malcom your up. Ingrid and Anna, initiatives please.

Map


Female Elf Transmuter 2 {HP 12/12 | AC 13 FF 10 T 13 CMD 15 | F/R/W 0/3/3 | Init +3 Per +2}

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18


Female Dwarf Ranger 2

Initiative1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
-On her turn, Ingrid will run towards the combat, as a full round action, that would put her in the doorway...H10 I believe...
-Ingrid wastes no time, and she runs toward the sounds of combat. She doesn't even have time to draw a weapon...


CotCT || RotRL || TSQ || ToD

Intiative:

Thugs *
???? *
Annastriana
Shael
Malcom
Ingrid
Gurni
Lucky
Ray

Anna, go ahead and post your action.

251 to 300 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wayward Kings Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.