Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Wayward Kings (Inactive)

Game Master AdamWarnock

A group of adventurers stumble upon a mad lord with dreams of being a king and a young druid that he wants to awaken an ancient artifact.


151 to 200 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

The guards and the Pikes appear to be rival factions in this city....with no love lost at all between them. Expect them all to be ruthless with their enemies. Once we get involved I think we can expect the same kind of treatment.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Brawler) 1 HP 13/13 - F+4.R+1.W+0 AC 17.11.16 Init. +1 - Perc. +1

*Gurni's loud snoring fills the upper reaches of the tavern*


Talus wrote:
"Alright, take yer pick. The only one's off limits are the last one on the right and the one at the end. Those are me and the girls' rooms."
Malcom wrote:
Malcom randomly picks a room and walks in.

"This is perfect"

Malcom immediately begins unloading his belongings and moving the room around to suit himself.

I went ahead and re-arranged all the inventory on my character sheet. Half of my stuff is now stored in this room as is noted. Still, I'm surprisingly close to going into my medium load.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael caresses the cover of her spell tome, quietly enjoying the intricate binding as she plans her spells for the next day. "No mercy then? Good, its not like they're going to give us quarter anyways. Looks like we are going to go all out then."

Does Redwall deal with river trade? If so how much or do you want a Knowledge check? ;)

Shael rises from the table and yawns. "Perhaps its time I retire for the night. Thank you for the insights Talus, Shalyna and Valyana. Thank you again for your help today everyone and if you need me for anything at all, I will be in my room." She picks up the remaining clutter from the thugs gear and turns to make her slow walk to her room.


Malcom lies down to get his finally deserved sleep. He thinks about what tomorrow might bring while he dozes off to the sound of One Knuckle's ground-vibrating snores.


Male Human Ninja 1 - HP 10/10 - F+1.R+6.W+0 - AC 18.14.14 Init. +6 - Perc. +4

Kyle heads to a room without a word. He slides the bed against the door to bar it, checks the window to ensure an escape route, then takes the rough spun blanket off the bed and lays it out on the floor. He sets his pack up as a pillow before removing his armor. He hides his 4 new daggers underneith his make-shift pillow after checking the sharpness of the edges. He checks his short swords in the same manner and puts one on the floor next to his left hand, and the other he holds on to in his right as he lays on his back and drifts off to sleep.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Finishing his last drink, Lucky walks outside to divine his fortune beneath the stars. Then he retires for the night.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael opens the door to her room, it was quaint compared to her old room but it was better then the trees and bushes she had been laying for the last couple of days. Shutting the door with her left hoof....

[spoiler=Setting up the room] She went about setting the items down methodically and using the extra sets of studded leather to cover the bed. She grimaced at the smell. Pigs, gods know they needed to bathe! With a shudder she sets the extra potion of healing down and inspects the rapiers.

Satisfied, she slides one of the Rapiers under the bed, another under the nearby dresser and sets her longsword alongside her bed. After setting her crossbow at the head of her bed, within reach, and she balanced her dagger on the door handle. If someone manipulated the handle it would fall and wake her.

Big day tomorrow...

As she laid down the smell from of the thugs body odor burned away as her skin crackled as the leather tightened due to the searing heat she produced. Best not burn their bed if I can help it.


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

I need to do some finishing touches on the map. I apologize I need to be doing more to keep this game going.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

No problem bossman! RL takes precedence though. So if you don't mind I will spoiler the following as an impromptu roleplay and you can dismiss it if you want~ Just something to keep us all entertained.

Shael's early rise:

She never saw the brand coming, she was aware of someone moving around her room but Shal usually checked on her at least twice a night. So it wasn't unusual for him to enter her room unannounced. But when the brand touched her skin....

Shael awoke, sweat steaming off of her as the hellfire ignited within her. Her nightmare had awoken the full fury of that night and soon the smell hot leather was surrounding her. She sat up quickly, her bed creaked in protest as she sat up, she took up her crossbow and aimed it at the door shakily. But as her eyes adjusted to the light-less dark around her, she quickly aimed at each corner of the room as the terrors of her dream plagued her. She could feel the mark of the brand burn painfully and the smell of her skin being branded made her sick.

This isn't my room... No, its gone ALL OF IT IS GONE! My mother, my FATHER will pay for this! Why do they HATE ME!? What did I do to them and why... Shal-Kadun...

She dropped her crossbow and buried her head in her hands, her tears steamed just like everything else, everything burned. She shook quietly, rage and despair hitting her in equal waves. She sat there for awhile, until she had herself under control, she couldn't let the others see her like this. She had no time to mourn, only to to press on until she killed them. Revenge was all she had.

First these pigs, I will burn them to ash, and then I do what it takes to become stronger...

She rose from the bed and went to the basin of water on the dresser and dipped a cloth into the water. She quickly took the wet clothing and wiped the dried sweat from her burning hot skin, causing the cloth to steam as wiped down her skin. After setting the dry cloth aside she pulled on her clothes and armor and stole her way quietly down to the common room.

Taking a seat she pulled out her spell tome and started studying, tracing each and every symbol with her fingers. Quietly humming to herself as she prepared for the day ahead.


Excellent idea Shael.

Malcom's Morning:
The sounds of what could be rain falling on a hot stove followed by murmuring and humming mixed with Gurni's loud snores were enough to wake Malcom from his sleep.

This was the best rested Malcom had been in a long time. The noise being produced from the house was a welcoming sound. Malcom lie there listening for a while until he felt ready to start the day.

I like it here already. This, I could definitely get used to.

After a short while Malcom was on his feet and getting dressed. I should really clean my armor if I have time before today's confrontation. Or maybe I should just do it after. It will probably get dirty. I'll see what I have time for. He also did one final check on his backpack and gear he planned on bringing with him today. Not knowing if anybody else was awake, he headed downstairs.

He moved slowly so he didn't wake anybody, but the floor boards were creaky.

Stealth = Moving from the bedroom to downstairs. -10 for creaky floorboards: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 10 = 6

Coffee with Bacon & Eggs would be amazing right now. Not knowing if anybody else was already awake, Malcom starts looking around the main floor for the others.

*If he doesn't find anybody, Malcom will make his way into the kitchen to look for Coffee and breakfast items.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael nods to Malcom as he enters the cool common room, she hadn't even thought of lighting the fire when she came down. Content merely to sit in the cooled air and provide her own infernal heat. She was still sudying her spell tome and humming to herself quietly.


Somehow I missed the line about you already being in the common room

Malcom nods to Shael as he enters the common room. He continues past and looks into the kitchen.

@DM-Salsa, Do I see anybody?


Malcom does not see anybody in the kitchen. The gray pre-dawn light provides a little illumination and the embers from the stove and the fire in the hearth provide a small amount of heat, but otherwise it is dark and chilly as anther fall day dawns.

The shuffle of feet on the stairs and a stifled yawn announce Valyana's presence. She looks surprised to see Shael already up.

"I'm sorry, I'll have ye some breakfast in a moment."

She hurries off to the kitchen and almost runs Malcom over.

"S-sorry!" she gives a small curtsy to the man and practically runs into the kitchen. "I'll get ye something to eat right quick."

A few minutes later the kitchen is filing with warmth and the sound of cooking bacon and eggs as the young girl begins cooking.


"There is no rush. Is there anything I can do to help?"


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael waved off Valyana's apology, merely responding simply. "Please don't apologize, i'm an early riser and I needed to study. Whatever you make is fine, surprise me." The last part she said with a half-hearted smile, she still was shaken from earlier and was doing her best not to show it.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Bluff:

Its obvious shes lying about being an early riser.

I need more spells, I should have recovered Shal's book. Such a waste to have lost it to the fire...

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

Ray's Morning:

The dream was a simple one. A really young boy chasing after a puppy, going into the woods. Soon he loses sight of hit pet and get's lost looking for it. He almost starts to cry when he hears a twig snap behind. He turns quickly, hoping it is his lost friend, and looks right into the eyes of a wolf with markings on it's leg...

"Ah!" Ray gasps as he wakes up in a cold sweat. It was bad enough when that damn wolf was just talking to him, but now it was showing up in his mind? This day was starting out just great.

Ray comes down that stairs looking like his sleep was slightly less than peaceful and sighs when he looks outside.

"Can't believe I slept in this late." He says to no one in particular as he sits at a table.


Male Human Ninja 1 - HP 10/10 - F+1.R+6.W+0 - AC 18.14.14 Init. +6 - Perc. +4

Kyle comes donw the stairs from his room looking much like he did the night before. His hood is thrown back showing off his youthful appearance and haunted eyes. He takes an apple from a bowl and crunches into it loudly, and speaks through a mouthful "So, what's on the agenda for today?"


Without giving Valyana time to answer, Malcom follows her right into the kitchen and attempts to help. He begins by rummaging about looking for coffee while Valyana starts on the food.

"Justice" Malcom shouts to Kyle from the kitchen.


Male Dwarf Fighter (Brawler) 1 HP 13/13 - F+4.R+1.W+0 AC 17.11.16 Init. +1 - Perc. +1

Gurni trudges into the common room, stretching and yawning.

"Ale! Ale please, good woman! And some bacon if you've got it. Today we are like to work up a hefty thirst."

He nods a welcome to the other companions and joins them at the table.


"I take it Dwarves don't have a rule about waiting until mid-day to start drinking?" Malcom shouts from the kitchen.

Malcom looks at Valyana and realizes she probably has her hands full with breakfast. He abandons his current task and walks out of the kitchen to behind the bar. He rummages around for a tankard and then pours Gurni a Dwarven stout and brings it over to him.

"Make sure you pay Talus for this" he says before returning to his task in the kitchen.

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

"I could use a drink, actually, rule or no rule." Ray tells Malcom. "Whatever is being served with breakfast is fine though."


Malcom just barely steps foot into the kitchen when Ray makes his request. He gracefully spins around 180° and heads right back behind the bar. He pours another Dwarven Stout and serves it to Ray with a friendly smile.

"Shael and Kyle, can I get you anything? I haven't found any coffee yet but I'm sure there has to be some around here. If thats not to your taste I can also fetch you an early morning beer instead."


Male Dwarf Fighter (Brawler) 1 HP 13/13 - F+4.R+1.W+0 AC 17.11.16 Init. +1 - Perc. +1
Quote:
"Make sure you pay Talus for this" he says before returning to his task in the kitchen.

"Aach, the barmaids have gotten much uglier overnight....


"So have the customers"


"Sorry, there's a little in the cabinet over there." Valyana points to one of the cabinets Malcom hadn't rumaged through yet. She smiles as she turns back to the frying eggs. "I tend to lose myself when cooking."

She motions for Malcom to come closer after he finds the coffee.

"Thank ye for helping me with getting breakfast ready." She fixes a plate with toast, eggs, bacon, and a piece of fruit. "Can ye take this to girl outside?"


The sound of someone yawning and the thumping of bare feet on wood announces another person's arrival. Anyone who turns sees it's Sahlyna. they also see her go from half-asleep to wide awake in half a second as she realizes that most of the people from the day before are awake and she's still in her night gown. Her feet hammer out a retreat as she rushes back up the stairs.


Valyana _DM Salsa_ wrote:
"Thank ye for helping me with getting breakfast ready." She fixes a plate with toast, eggs, bacon, and a piece of fruit. "Can ye take this to girl outside?"

Its my pleasure. I figure that if we're going to be around here for a while we might as well make ourselves at home. That also means contributing.

Malcom takes the plate and delivers it to Shael.


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael had been trudging through her emotions, quietly studying her spells until the banter between Malcom and Gurni caught her attention. She gave the slightest of smiles and a chuckle and waves off Malcom's offer of an early morning drink. "Nothing worse then a tipsy magician, I could light you on fire instead of the..." She heard the sound of approaching footsteps and her slight smile turns into a broad grin at the disheveled look Shalyna has and the flash of her nightgown as she came into the common room.

As the shock appeared on her face Shael gave a loud chuckle before she stifled it with her hand. But as Shalyna turned and beat a hasty retreat, Shael couldn't help but burst into quiet laughter. "Cute little item she was wearing, although a little flimsy around you ruffians. Especially you two."She points at Ray and Malcom before laughing quietly again and nodding in thanks as she accepted the breakfast plate graciously from Malcom.


Malcom returns to the kitchen to make coffee.


Male Human Ninja 1 - HP 10/10 - F+1.R+6.W+0 - AC 18.14.14 Init. +6 - Perc. +4

"Bacon, I smell bacon. Everything is better with bacon." Kyle says as Malcom passes the plate across him to Shael. "I'll wait for you to find the coffee though.


Malcolm prepares the coffee and brings out the pot along with mugs, sugar and cream and sits at the table. He pours himself a cup and adds sugar and cream to his liking. When he is finished he passes everything off to Kyle.

He then looks at everyone sitting at the table and says with a very serious tone.

"Since everyone is here I think it's time we discuss strategy. How are we going to go about taking down The Bloody Pikes?"


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael nods and lays out what she can provide. "I have the ability to fling acid for minor affect, the blast of color you saw yesterday was one of the two stronger spells I have memorized. The color can stun, blind and knock foes out for a short time, its range is limited to about five paces away and up to five paces wide at the farthest point. So if we can catch a group of them in it we may get lucky and end the fight early. The other spell I can perform creates a shield for about a minute. Providing a two weapon fighter with a greater amount of protection. It's also very useful for a lightly armored person such as myself. We also have the two potions of healing I'm willing to give up mine in addition to the other one that was unclaimed for those of you who prefer close combat. I am decent with a sword and can provide some flanking once my spells are expended. I am not so tactical minded though, so this is what I can offer. I need to know soon which spells you prefer I memorize so I can prepare them."

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

"I... can't really do much. I can use a staff and a dagger, but that's about it." He takes a moment to think though. These people didn't mind that Shael was obviously of finedish blood, so would they care about Lobo Gris? "I could try what got me run out of my home though."


Male Human Ninja 1 - HP 10/10 - F+1.R+6.W+0 - AC 18.14.14 Init. +6 - Perc. +4

"Whoa, let's not get ahead of ourselves here" Kyle begins, he looks around the room and when Valyana sees him looking he gives her a pleasent smile. When she is far enough away, he lowers his voice, and continues, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't our host any better than I know any of you. For all I know, he's setting us up. I'm not saying the Pikes aren't evil bastards, but how do we know this guy is much better? There doesn't seem to be a lot of shining beacons of purity in this town, and you think we stumbled on the one person who is? He also made sure we all got involved, so we'd all have marks on our heads.

OOC:
Since I'm still new to the site, I wanted to explain Kyle's actions so people don't assume I'm trying to break the group up, or cause strife: In Kyle's recent history, he thinks he was betrayed by a very close friend (I say thinks, because whether he was or wasn't is up to the GM), so he's extremely leary to trust anyone at face value. As a player, I understand this is a social game, and won't let the characters distrust cause undue conflict.


Kyle & OOC:
I think its perfectly reasonable that Kyle would ask these questions. I'm glad you posted the ooc section too to eliminate any confusion. If thats the way Kyle is and it keeps the ball rolling I don't see any reason why these types of questions should not be brought up. I'm just going to have to try to convince you otherwise since its what my character would do.

Malcom also lowers his voice and moves in close to Kyle.

Maybe we have found the only shining beacon of purity in this town, only it can't shine due to the oppression of the greater evil here. Look at all that Talus has done for us already. If I were in his position I would also want ALL the help I could get. Hence, asking ALL of us. If Talus wanted to send us into the hands of the Pikes he would not have let us beat the piss out of those three nasty's last night. If you can't bring yourself to terms with that then walk away now and let us take care of it. I have a feeling you'll stay though because deep down inside you, you know its the right thing to do.

And if you don't know me any better than Talus yet I'm Malcom. You'll soon find out that I'm a good man. I also refuse to let other people get stepped on. Especially other good men.


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Just by being in this town, we are forced to take sides. If we can never trust anyone we cannot truly live free. Its obvious that Talus is playing us against the Pikes, but is he well-intentioned in doing so? He certainly seems to be.
Does Talus really seem hoest Sense Motive +7 - DM roll]


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Talus isn't up yet, but that is a hell of a sense motive check.

Sheal snaps her book shut, loud enough to over ride the whispered conversations. In a calm normal voice she speaks"I'm more afraid of the large cat..." She eyes the leopard warily and offers it a smile, more like a grimace. "Then a pair of scared women and an innkeepeer who are outnumbered by wannabe slavers and thugs." She wolfs down the eggs and savors the piece of fruit before lifting the plate up and placing the palm of her hand underneath it.

It doesn't take long for the bacon to start sizzling quietly, the toast was warmed up as well. After about a minute she slides the plate over to Kyle. "Not much for bacon, all yours. Careful though, its hot." She opens her tome and continues studying as she continues talking in a conversational tome. "Besides I say we deal these thugs a deathblow and deal with this other supposed problem later."


Malcom resumes his upright position as Valyana serves him a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Back on topic. When we find the Pikes are we going to just burst in and start taking lives? Can we infiltrate them by any means? Maybe we could hold our prisoners ransom?


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

sadly we don't have any prisoners :( or was Malcom in the bath during that time?


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael closes her tome and leans forwarrd, resting her elbows on the table and steepling her fingers as she thinks aloud. "Our prisoners were turned over to the guard last bnight. We still also need to learn how large this gang is first before we can decide on a strategy. Sadly we don't have the element of surprise since lardy escaped yesterday, their retaliation is swiftly coming. So I vote to scout out their numbers and either go for a distraction prior to a direct attack or if the terms are equal we go in for a direct confrontation and crush them before they can harm those three."


Shael_ wrote:
sadly we don't have any prisoners :( or was Malcom in the bath during that time?

I was in the bath that whole time. I somehow also completely forgot about taking them to the guards. Good thing it fits the story or I would have pie on my face.

Malcom listens attentively to Shael's idea while simultainously devouring his breakfast. The fact that he didn't know the prisoners were taken to the guardhouse is completely overlooked.

I'm alright with infiltrating them, however scouting is far from my specialty. Kyle, you look the type who could handle something along those lines. That is, if your still with us...


Male Dwarf Fighter (Brawler) 1 HP 13/13 - F+4.R+1.W+0 AC 17.11.16 Init. +1 - Perc. +1

"Pah! I'm for busting and cracking some skulls right away. These provincial toughs are all the same. Give 'em a bit of their own medicine and they run home screamin' for their mommas. But....if we have some sneaky git what can do the job, knowing just who is inside and who to bust up first never hurts..."


Male Human Ninja 1 - HP 10/10 - F+1.R+6.W+0 - AC 18.14.14 Init. +6 - Perc. +4
Malcom Eviscerator wrote:
And if you don't know me any better than Talus yet I'm Malcom. You'll soon find out that I'm a good man.

Under his breath with a roll of his eyes, he adds "That makes one of us"

Malcom Eviscerator wrote:
Kyle, you look the type who could handle something along those lines. That is, if your still with us...

Kyle sat through most of the conversation leaning back in his chair feet outstretched arms folded across his chest, chin resting on his chest. If you didn't know better you'd almost think he was pouting, but grown men don't do that. At the mention of his name, he looks up with his eyes, chin still resting on his chest, with an expression that looked petulant, if it were on a little girl of course. He sits that way for a long second, before a smile playes across his lips, and he raises his head, "Sure, fine, sure, I'll scout them out."

I don't need any extra complications in my life. I'll go out on my own to "scout", and just disappear. Let 'em think I was caught, killed or whatever.


Lucky:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
He seems honest from what little you've been able to gather.

The slow and steady beat of descending footsteps announces another newcomer. The innkeeper/barkeeper, Talus looms large in the stairway.

"Ye may not realize it, but this inn's walls ain't that thick."

The man finds a seat and lowers himself into it with a chuckle.

"I'm sorry about not being the host I outta be. I haven't had many customers in a long while." His expression falls into one of weariness and worry as he breathes a deep sigh.

"I know that trust is a rare thing in this horrible town, and I know that I have given you little reason to trust me. I am asking you to do what I cannot do. What I fails to do. All I have is my life, this inn, and those two girls. They came here with almost nothing, so I took them in and raised them."

He looks at the others with watery eyes.

"They're me daughters. They're me daughters and I can't even protect them from a group of thugs."

Talus braces an arm against his leg as he buries his head in his hand. Silence covers the room and the only sound that can be heard is the sounds of cooking coming from the kitchen.

Cheliax

Male Human(Varisian by birth, Chelish by blood) Summoner lv1

The way this man was acting forced Ray to make a decision. This man let them stay knowing the very thugs he couldn't protect his daughters from would likely come looking for revenge. How could he not trust this man?

Reaching across the table, Ray places a hand on Talus' shoulder.

"I'll help however I can."


"Thank ye lad."


Magus 1st - HP 7/9 - AC (20 w/Shield)16.13.13 - F+3.R+3W+2 - Init +3 - Perc. +0

Shael shifts uncomfortably, Talus's words struck a bitter cord with her. Shal'Kaldun raised her and for reasons she still didn't understand. Her skin hissed as a single tear escaped her grasp and was quickly destroyed by her skin. She snapped her time shut and looked at Talus, tilting her head as she spoke, her voice quiet and reserved. "Don't worry Talus, I won't allow anyone to harm you or the girls. Not so long as I still draw breath. The Bloody Pikes will learn to fear the Apprentice of Shal and Redwall will finally have a place where the decent, good hearted folk can gather in peace."


Cleric 1st - HP 7/9 - F+3.R+0.W+5 - AC 14.10.14 Init. +0 - Perc. +3

Tell me, Talus. One of the thugs mentioned a person by the name of Yale. Do you know anything about this Yale?


Moving things forward a bit

Shael_ wrote:
Shael shifts uncomfortably, Talus's words struck a bitter cord with her. Shal'Kaldun raised her and for reasons she still didn't understand. Her skin hissed as a single tear escaped her grasp and was quickly destroyed by her skin. She snapped her time shut and looked at Talus, tilting her head as she spoke, her voice quiet and reserved. "Don't worry Talus, I won't allow anyone to harm you or the girls. Not so long as I still draw breath. The Bloody Pikes will learn to fear the Apprentice of Shal and Redwall will finally have a place where the decent, good hearted folk can gather in peace."

He looks up into Shael's face, and gives a sad smile. "An' I thank ye lass. It'll take more than just bustin' the Pikes to set things aright, but I sleep easier knowin' that I have someone as capable as you watchin' out for me."

Talus looks Lucky in the eye, his face is full of worry.

"Not much lad. Ye hear rumors, an' if a quarter o' 'em are true then ye'll be in fer a fight. They say he's as vicious as they come.Heard he used to hunt fer a livin', but he started huntin' humans, an' other folk. All I know is Timmins an' Shanks were scared stiff about pissin' him off, an' Timmins, well, you saw how he kept fighting. He's a mean ol' cuss an' I've never seen anyone as spiteful as he is."

151 to 200 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Wayward Kings Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.