Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Way of the Wicked - a Tale of the Fall of Talingarde

Game Master Mark Sweetman


901 to 950 of 2,071 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Primordial Ooze

Just a reminder that DM VoV is on tour and there isn't any guarantee of accessibility for a couple of weeks.


Primordial Ooze

Bugger - son woke up and am rendered incapacitated... post will be up tomorrow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Just a reminder that if you don't I will feed this puppy to Mi'Dre.


Primordial Ooze

Re-Cap:

Black Jack is unable to deal any damage, though Shendalyn's minion have more success. The lemure's attention causes the elemental nearest to Albina to fade away into mist.

His avian invader also meets with good success, badly raking the face of one of the humanoids in the water.

Albina can ret-con an action in as her chosen target was killed before her action.

Another volley of bolts issues forth from the watery ambushers...
H Crossbow at Shendalyn: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 1 = 20 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
H Crossbow at Shendalyn: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 1 = 7 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
H Crossbow at Bird: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 1 = 10 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
H Crossbow at Bird: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 1 = 17 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The leader repositions while remaining underwater and the sole surviving elemental lashes out mindlessly at the nearest target - the lemure...
Slam: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Updated Map

Round 2-3: Visitors, Mi'Dre, Cruxcarr, Sailors, Black Jack, Shendalyn, Albina

Mi'Dre and Crux can either keep existing actions or redirect.


Primordial Ooze

Head dude should be in G2 - forgot to move him

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Retconning Albina's previous action. Two options;

If the sailors have gotten under cover or below decks;
Albina calls upon the dark power of Asmodeus again, stepping forward to I7 and channeling negative energy, filling the air with the stench of sulphur and brimstone, as a wave of unnatural heat and a metallic prickling sensation rushes over all present.

Selective channeling to exclude Black Jack, Mi'Dre and Shendalyn from the effect. Cruxcarr is out of range. The Lemure, the elemental facing the Lemure (L9), and the figures in H3, J3, L3 and K2 should all be affected. Will save DC 17 halves. 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

If the sailors in N7, F10 and G10 still haven't gotten clear,
Albina growls at the sailors, as she doesn't want to kill the fools and have to sail the ship herself, and instead launches a bolt of fire at one of the swimming figures. L3

fire bolt at L3, ranged touch. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
fire damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

What's teh railing on this ship like? If I went prone can I get cover?


Primordial Ooze

Sailors are still there for now - they'll move at the end of the round.

Albina releases a bolt of hellfire that howls through the air as it buries itself forcefully in the chest of one of the swimming humanoids.


Primordial Ooze

Yep - theres enough of a lip that if you went prone you'd get cover and total concealment from the water if you kept your head down.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn grunts as the bolt nails him barely feeling the thunk of the bolt in his flesh as he steps forward And with a motion something pops into the water along with the crossbow wielding foes. Then dropping to the deck he lets out an audible sigh. "Now may be a prudent moment to return fire captain before life sucking monstrosities and whatever drain what's left of your crews life force blood soul thing or whatever you have!"

Move to F7
Summon Monster 2 a Fiendish squid to D4
Free: DROP PRONE

Bird is poofed.

Lemure 16/17 HP. Full attacks elemental waiting on ruling before save and damge from channel

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Claw 1
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Claw 2

Damage:
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Claw 1
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Claw 2

FIENDISH SQUIDWARD On D4

Bite 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Tentacltes 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
If Tentacles CMB to Grab. 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Bite Damage
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Tentacle Damage


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Crit Claw Confirm
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Crit Claw Damage


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Uhh right. So I have both Round 2 & 3 actions to do then?

Hmmm, and the leader just moves to G2 you say... Only 5-feet under water right? heh, this should be fun. Dumb, but fun.

Round 2:
With the nearby elementals fallen before him, and the one threatening Albina dealt with by Shendalyn's summon, Mi'Dre turns to the rail, peering across at the creatures responsible for the attack. He bears his teeth at them, and his wings once again 'sprout' from his back, piercing the illusion and begin to beat rapidly, lifting him into the air. He hovers in place for a moment, before surging forward, gaining a few feet of height, before diving straight at the apparent leader of the critters.

Assuming I can do this... Flying charge to G3 at the leader, or hell, G2 on top of the leader if he can :D Possibly provoking from H3 (though I believe he had a crossbow out).

Charging, PA Claw: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Lame. Might hit though. Uhh, +1 to hit for Height advantage? :p

Round 3:
Mi-Dre continues to lash out at the leader.

PA Claw1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
PA Claw2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
and in case it's needed...
Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Human Wizard Thassilonian Sin Magic Specialist (Gluttony) 6

Will stick with the spell cast above

From his spot of relative safety A9 and protective ward in place Mage Armoured Cruxcarr turns his attention to one of the fish-men...

The initiate Hemotheurge shoots a wicked grin at his target C3 and licks his copulent lips;

Fish folk mmmm... I wonder if their females produce roe... Oh I do so enjoy roe sauteed in gnomes fat, with a fine red to wash it down with...

The wizards wipes a bead of sweat from his jowled neck and rubs it between two great sausage-like fingers whilst uttering words of the dark arts;

"Dezgusta tău trup și suflet închega"

Swapped Infernal to Romanian - way cooler

Infernal:

Dezgusta tău trup și suflet închega
Sicken thy body and curdle your soul

Casts Ray of Sickening at opponent in C3

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Antipaladin lvl 3

Dropping his shield free action Black Jack press on his attack on the elemental C8 changing his fighting stance and holding his sword with both hands.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d8 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Primordial Ooze

Mi'Dre launches off the side of the boat and towards the one that appears to be leading. As he draws near enough to strike he feels his mind contracting...
Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
...though he fights through the cloudiness to deliver his strike - which narrowly misses the target.

Cruxcarr unleashes an arcane ray that is ill aimed and does not strike it's intended target.

The sailors react to Shendalyn's urgings and rush back to where they sleep, grabbing light crossbows and readying them to fire.

Black Jack's blade sloughs heavily through the elemental's form and dissipates it to steam.

Shendalyn's lemure puts paid to the last remaining elemental on deck, though his fiendish watery horror has more trouble with the waterborne humanoid - failing to successfully land a blow.

Round 2-3: Visitors, Mi'Dre, Cruxcarr, Sailors, Black Jack, Shendalyn, Albina

Mappage

Just Albina to round out the turn.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina calls up more infernal fire, attempting to whittle down the numbers of their foes.

ranged touch attack at L3 again 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
fire damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Primordial Ooze

Albina's bolt of fire sizzles ineffectually into the water beside her target.

The triton on the Eastern flank looses his crossbow at one of the sailors...
Heavy Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
...though the quarrel skips off the side of the ship.

On the Western flank, the triton assaulted by the fiendish squid exchanges his crossbow for a trident and strikes back...
Trident: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Hit Tark?

Mi'Dre however finds his position become immediately less tenable. Unseen until now a pair of dolphins surge from deep below the surface to flank his thrashing form. The triton close ranks around him with tridents drawn and the leader surfaces with a ancient looking and wickedly barbed trident of his own. The devil is beset upon all sides...
Charging Slam: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Charging Flanking Slam: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 + 2 = 24 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Flanking Trident: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Trident: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 for extra 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Leader's Trident: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
...leaving the infernal devil battered and bleeding in the water.

Round 3-4: Visitors, Mi'Dre, Cruxcarr, Sailors, Black Jack, Shendalyn, Albina

Updated Map


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

I'm guessing none of these are good aligned? Or are the dolphins summoned/celestial? Wow you rolled ridiculously well to hit :s A total of 15 damage, however only 3 or 9 depending on whether he gets his DR against tridents/dolphins :)

Swim to stay afloat: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Beset on all sides, and despite his foes' blows and piercing spikes Mi'Dre comes off better than expected, the wounds partially closing as soon as the mundane weapons are withdrawn from his devilish flesh. Still he ignores the blows, continuing to focus his attention on the apparent leader, tearing at the creature's flesh...

PA Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
PA Claw 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

...though it seems the wounds are enough to distract him if nothing else.
wow that's sucky...


Primordial Ooze

All attacks are mundane in origin.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Hah! But a flesh wound! :D


Male Human Wizard Thassilonian Sin Magic Specialist (Gluttony) 6

Clearly frustrated by his first enchantment's failure, Cruxcarr moves closer to the edge of the vessel and directs more magicks;

Move to C7 and cast Cause Fear (Will Save DC17) on opponent in C3

"Lasă-ți inima ta și se clătina pipi de inundații mare"

Infernal:

Let your heart falter and your pi$$ flood the sea

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina steps to be closer to Mi'Dre, and uses her connection to their patron to call up unwholesome vitality within the devil.

move to G7 and channel energy to give Mi'Dre infernal healing, fast healing 1 for 1 minute.


Primordial Ooze

Mi'Dre finds fighting in water less elegant than he is used to and is unable to strike with any force.

The target of Cruxcarr's ire is taken fully by the spell's force and his terror is palpable.
Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The sailors finally find their spines and begin to deliver some crossbow fire to'ward the mermen...
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 for 1d8 ⇒ 4
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 for 1d8 ⇒ 5
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 for 1d8 ⇒ 2
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 for 1d8 ⇒ 8
...though only one has enough accuracy to land a blow - causing the triton beset by the infernal squid to bleed very heavily.

Albina extends infernal energy unto Mi'Dre and his wounds begin to close.

Round 3-4: Visitors, Mi'Dre, Cruxcarr, Sailors, Black Jack, Shendalyn, Albina


Antipaladin lvl 3

Black Jack drops his sword while drawing a bow and moving to the side of the ship to get some cover from the rail. From there he loose a shaft into one of the enemies.

Move to D7 and shoot at L3.
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Crit Dmg: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

From his position behind the railing Shendalyn pops up just briefly enough to drop a trio of malicious fiendish dolphins who looks an awful lot like regular dolphins. Turning to the Lemure he calls out in infernal.

"You there! Find a crossbow and some bolts and start firing on those fishpeople!"

Move: Stand
Standard: Summon Monster 2 to drop Fiendish Dolphins at B2, E3, and F4.
Free: DROP PRONE

1d3 ⇒ 3

Lemure 16/17 HP.
Will look for any crossbows or ranged weapons it can shoot the mermen with.

FIENDISH SQUIDWARD

HP 9/13

Continues to bite and tear while inking the water.

Free: InkCloud A squid can emit a 5-foot-radius cloud of ink once per minute as a free action while underwater. This cloud provides total concealment. The ink persists for 1 minute.

Swift (Smite good cause why not)

Bite 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

Tentacltes 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7
If Tentacles CMB to Grab. 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31

1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Bite Damage +3 if good
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 Tentacle Damage +3 if good

Darth Flipper1 at B2 will Slam C3.

1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage

Darth Flipper2 at F4 will Slam F3.

1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage

Darth Flipper at B2 will Slam C3.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Damage


Primordial Ooze

Black Jack turns from sword to bow and instantly has more luck, a lucky arrow taking one of the foe in the throat.

Shendalyn continues his creation of a menagerie of infernally touched creatures... while strangely performing calisthenics on the deck. The lemure stares blankly at him clearly not understanding the summoner's request.

The fiendish squid lashes out and it's teeth sink into warm flesh to create a terrible wound... however in it's haste it releases a bloom of ink - hiding both it and it's prey from sight below the water's surface.

Two of the three suddenly appeared dolphin's slams find their mark but their targets endure.

The triton and dolphin's surrounding Mi'Dre strike out at the devil once more...
Slam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Flanking Slam: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Flanking Trident: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Trident: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Leader's Trident: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
...though the fact their resolve is dwindling shines through and none of their attacks meet the mark.

Round 4-5: Visitors, Mi'Dre, Cruxcarr, Sailors, Black Jack, Shendalyn, Albina

No map update as I'm at work - but not much has changed in terms of layout.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

muahahahahaaaaa!

Whether by chance or skill the awkwardly swimming Mi'Dre avoids the blows and pointed heads of his opponent's weapons, and strikes back against the Triton leader.

PA Claw 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
PA Claw 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 for 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Swim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

His claws tear into the thing's flesh, digging deep, bloodying the water.

Booyah!


Primordial Ooze

The triton leader is bleeding badly and open wounds seep lifeblood into the water... but he is not yet ended.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)
DM - Voice of the Voiceless wrote:

B

Shendalyn continues his creation of a menagerie of infernally touched creatures... while strangely performing calisthenics on the deck.

Lulls in combat are no excuse not to keep ones body in shape. Shendalyn takes pride in his appearance.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

It is becoming difficult to see what transpires amid the churning waters, but Albina grits her teeth and calls more fire from her Asmodean holy symbol, striking into the press of scaly sodden bodies.

fire bolt at the triton leader, ranged touch with -4 for shooting into melee 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
fire damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

fwoosh, more water is burned, woo


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Wow, a zero :p


Male Human Wizard Thassilonian Sin Magic Specialist (Gluttony) 6

Cruxcarr eyes the distant foes and mulls his options. He moves forward to where the crossbowmen stand, tapping one of the less accurate crewmen on the shoulder;

”If I may?””

Though a question, the rotund man clearly expects to be obeyed..

As he shoulders the weapon, the the hemotheurge further mulls his situation;

And so it comes to this… Reduced to the guileless mechanisations of the low brow armsman… rubbing shoulders with ranks of crude lusty Northern brutes…

Moving himself against one of the crew subtly as he aims, the deviant mage wryly smiles;

Still… every cloud and all that…”

Hopefully garner a crossbow and will use next round


Primordial Ooze

The sailors continue their scattered fire aiming for the triton's leader...
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 for 1d8 ⇒ 2
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 for 1d8 ⇒ 6
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 for 1d8 ⇒ 7
L-Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 for 1d8 ⇒ 1
...a lucky shot striking the triton on the side of it's head. The leader begins to flounder and manages to say "The shining sun has seen the wickedness you hide in your hearts. And thus it will be the son who brings your doom." before sinking lifeless beneath the waves.

The other triton and the dolphins lose their nerve entirely at the death of their leader and flee beneath the waves. The sailors stay ill at ease with weapons drawn, fearful of further attack.

Combat finished.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre grins as he watches the life flee from this creature's face, laughing maniacly as the other combatants flee in fear. As the body starts to sink he grabs it up, and pulling one of it's arms over his shoulder, he starts dragging it back towards the boat, kicking and stroking slowly in the calm, cold waters.

Take 10 on swim?

If he reaches the ship unhindered he will haul the body up on board, and look at it, considering if it's heart was strong... "It seems this was no random attack..." he observes.


Primordial Ooze

Mi'Dre - yep, you're able to haul the triton leader back without any need for rolls.

Mi'Dre drags the triton back onto the deck of the Frosthamar, and luck would have it the trident remains locked in it's hand. The corpse is wearing a breastplate made of a bone like coral, and bears a sea shell and pearl necklace that bears the icon of Desna.


Antipaladin lvl 3

K. Local: Th3 Shinning Sun: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Current HP:20/28

As an afterthought Shendalyn allows his fiendish school of death to pursue and slaughter the remaining triton's at their discretion. The Lemure is left their to gurgle in confusion and unnerve people.

Stepping to the little gaav dragging the big Triton aboard Shendalyn spares a moment to rip the bolt from his side with a grunt and pressing a hand to the wound to help staunch the bleeding Shendalyn nudges the corpse with his foot.

"Can't say I disagree. Not much we can do for it now hopefully those others will be killed before they bring back reinforcements."

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Know Religion on the mermans silly nonsense.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Yup, it's silly nonsense.


Primordial Ooze

While neither Shendalyn or Black Jack are able to ken a meaning for the Shining Sun, it is known that Desna is a goddess of prophetic dreams.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina also attempts to divine what this 'sun' or 'son' might be.

Knowledge - religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

She also channels energy again, calling upon Asmodeus to grant Shendalyn healing.

fast healing 1 for Shendalyn for 1 minute


Primordial Ooze

Albina cannot find any specific reference within her accumulated divine knowledge, but the moniker has been applied within the Iomedean faith in the past to denote one that has been 'chosen' by the deity.


Male Human Wizard Thassilonian Sin Magic Specialist (Gluttony) 6

Cruxcarr watches Shendalyn remove the bloody bolt with hungry eyes, before collecting himself and casting an eye over the symbol;

Knowledge: Religion; 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

[b]"Mmmmm... most fascinating..."]/b]


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre starts to tap and wrap his knuckles upon the strange breastplate before he spots the holy symbol, causing his eyes to narrow. He might not know who it is, but he knows it's not Iomedae's, which makes him uneasy. He backs away from it slightly, frowning deeply, and finally turning away.

Kn: Planes: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

He can't help but smile then as he sees the lemure, wandering over to it and starting to prod and push it's malleable features, chuckling to himself in dark amusement as he messes with the blobby, mindless Devil.


Primordial Ooze

Throughout your night-time ordeal you haven't seen the Captain abovedecks, but now that quiet has descended you hear his snores. The rest of the night passes without incident and you return to the daily trudgery of ship-board life. A couple of days hence, a landmass looms up on your right.

Kargeld can be seen eyeing the land with a hungry expression before he gathers you together “We're a little light on fresh water me thinks. We're passing Seal Isle and there's a stream that feeds into the bay. That's where we’ll take on water. I’ll send a party to the shore." nodding to himself before having an almost afterthought "Of course, that'll means we’ll spend a day in some of the richest fur seal hunting grounds all along this coast."

"I’m thinking of a huntin expedition, are ye interested?”


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

"Clubbing baby seals then?" Shendalyn says completely poker faced.


Antipaladin lvl 3

Black Jack shrugs his shoulders.
Would that be wise captain? Considering the circunstances surrounding our trip...

Sense Motive on captains intentions: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Primordial Ooze

Black Jack gets a hunch that the prospect of valuable seal hides outweighs the need for fresh water.

Captain Kargeld looks down at Black Jack "We need water, so no point wasting an opportunity for sport when it's afore us."


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

"If you are willling to risk your own men in this venture good captain that is entirely up to you. However given recent events I think it safe to say that someone knows precisely who we are and what we carry. Forall we know we are being followed."


Male Human Wizard Thassilonian Sin Magic Specialist (Gluttony) 6

Cruxcarr nods his agreement with his fellows;

"I concur with my companions reservations regarding your desire for bloody pursuits upon the ice. Indeed given our need for subterfuge upon this journey perhaps we would be better served protecting your vessel and our passage? Mmmmm..."


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre looks rather pleased as Kargeld mentions the prospect, anything to get off this mind-numbing boat. When Shendalyn, Jack, and Cruxxcarr all turn down the opportunity he just looks at them in amazement, scoffing at Shendalyn's suggestion that someone knew they were here.

"Well by all means if you lot want to continue lounging around on the decks for another couple weeks, then you're welcome to it, but I'm going to have some fun with the crew then." he replies with a nasty grin as he looks toward the isle in question. He does look back to see what Albina thinks of the matter however, the only female on board not having spoken up yet.

901 to 950 of 2,071 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM VoV: Way of the Wicked - Game Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.