Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Way of the Wicked

Game Master Megan Robertson

Current Map


101 to 150 of 1,012 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Treize slips out of his chains like a cat and quickly catches up with the unsuspecting guard. However as he concentrates fully on the movement and poising himself to strike, he completely forgets about the manacles which fall on the stone floor with a clang.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
The guard, Treize and Kyrul (as he knew of the plan) are in the surprise round
Initiative rolls:
Guard: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Treize: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Kyrul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The guard, startled by the sound right behind him, turns around. The only thing he manages to do before Treize's fist hits him, is to raise his club in defense.
Sneak attack negated, 3 points of nonlethal damage.
Kyrul still can take a suprise round action, and then...

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Guard: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Mordred: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Round 1
Order of actions: Guard 1, Guard 2, Treize, Kyrul, Mordred


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Wanted to make sure that the guard's rolls reflected the -2 morale penalty if it still applies. (Friendly Reminder)

Shalastar's pain recedes to a numb tingling, but still has severely winded him. He leans back against the wall, waiting for the sensations to fade away so he can act normally.


Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I couldn't find a confirmation that the Shaken penalty applies to Init rolls. I didn't make any other rolls for the Shaken guard just yet, waiting for Kyrul's input. That 1 on the stealth roll pretty much meant that the Shaken guard did hear the sound.


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Ah, Well, for his perception roll, though, he would have the shaken penalty. You may have applied it. We're at a huge disadvantage in our current situation, and I want to make sure we're applying the rules accurately. I could be wrong, so correct me as necessary.

Edit: I stand corrected. "When making an opposed skill check, the attempt is successful if your check result exceeds the result of the target." Even if the guard had applied the shaken penalty to the perception roll (10+2-2=10), the stealth check (1+9=10) did not exceed it.


Half-elf Ranger 1

A initiative roll is dex check aka ability check so shaken would apply.

I am going to smack the guard with the manacle, or at least try.

attack roll: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

edit: My favor enemy is humans so that should be a +11 to hit, and 12 damage, not that I think it matters.


I wanted to upload a better map with tokens and cell indices, but Google Docs are acting up and don't let me open an upload form :(

With +2 from FE and +2 from flanking that's a 13 vs a flat-footed guard without a shield. You barely miss.

As the guard abruptly reacts to Treize's sudden assault, Kyrul tries to knock him out but his blunt strike just harmlessly glances off the guard's chain shirt.

Round 1

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
The guard attempts to call for aid, but to his horror, he finds that his voice abandons him and he lets out but a whimper. Nevertheless, he grips his club with two hands and attempts to club Treize into submission.
Atk: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 2 = 13 - miss!
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The heavy swing forces Treize to recoil to avoid it, and the guard seems to be restoring faith in himself. He takes a step back to block the exit with his body, and assumes defensive stance. no in-game effect

Treize->Kyrul->Mordred


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

Treize grinned as the oaf took a swing at him while Kyrul joined in the fray. "Aww, that's a shame," Treize mused as he took another swing at the guard.

If the guard is standing in front of the cell door, Treize is going to maintain flanking with Kyrul by staying on one side of the cell. If the guard is in the cell doorway (making flanking impossible), Treize is going try and disarm him and take the club and pass it to Kyrul. Either result of the disarm, Treize will take a 5 foot step out of the way to let Kyrul have a swing.

Attack or Disarm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage (non-lethal): 1d3 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 1 = 5

For all the good it did...Unreliable dice rolls FTW!
-.-*


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Shalastar will intimidate the guard again, if he's entering the fray.

"Perhaps your aim is not as profound as I thought it was. Your enemies are barely able to stand, deprived of most nourishment and the pleasantries of life, and yet your attacks are as meaningless as a breath of wind."

Standard Action: Intimidate (demoralize)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 (+1 if attracted)


The guard is standing in the doorway. And you can catch up as a 5-foot step. Disarming provokes an AOO and has a -4 penalty if attempted unarmed.

As the guard retreats to the doorway, he also readies a heavy wooden shield. Sorry, that was his move action for Round 1, what I meant when I wrote about the 'defensive stance'.

Treize attempts to take advantage of this distraction and wrestle the guard's club away, but in his current emaciated state cannot compete with the brute.
AOO: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 = 4
Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Shalastar continues to scare and demoralize the guard with his poison-laced words.


    Angelkin Purifier 5
HP 31/50 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 12 FF 16 | F +3, R +3, W +3 | Init +2 | darkvision, perc +4
Dailies:
Alter Self 1/1, Channel Positive Energy 3/6, Sacred Scourge 4/6
Spells:
1st: 6/6, 2nd: 3/4

"I swear to Urgathoa, that if you fools prevent me fron getting my vengeance, I'll be sure to feast on your souls," Tragen mutters darkly, bracing himself as he pulls at his chains with all his strength.

Break manacles, DC ?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Now this is getting interesting :)

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
the other guard must have gone to use the loo...

In an impressive display of physical prowess fueled by the burning emotion, Tragen's chains creak and finally give in, allowing him to enter the fray.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

The look Treize gives him, however, holds something more than simple surprise...

And we have our first Sin penalty kicking in!

Kyrul and perhaps Mordred yet to move in Round 1.


Half-elf Ranger 1

I want to move to flank the guard, and attack if possible.

attack:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
That will be +0 if he is not human.

damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
That will be +4 if he is not human.


Kyrul moves in for a kill, and this time hits the guard squarely in the head with the heavy manacles. Blood sprays and the guard has to grab the bars to avoid falling down. When he sees that Tragen has simply torn apart the chains which were holding him, his eyes widen and the jaw drops open. There is nothing but fear left in him.

Round 2

Mordred? -> Tragen -> Guard 1 -> Guard 2 -> Treize -> Kyrul -> Mordred


    Angelkin Purifier 5
HP 31/50 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 12 FF 16 | F +3, R +3, W +3 | Init +2 | darkvision, perc +4
Dailies:
Alter Self 1/1, Channel Positive Energy 3/6, Sacred Scourge 4/6
Spells:
1st: 6/6, 2nd: 3/4

Tragen charges across the room to try to slam his fist into the guard's face.

Charge is there is space (+2 attack, -2 AC). If not and he can get into flanking position (+2 attack) then do so. If not then remove the +2 from the attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18, Damage (non-lethal): 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human Cleric 1

Mordred freed his wrists from the unlocked manacles resting on them. One hand removed the veil from his mouth as he stretched to look over to guard in the room to see the other.

I'm not expecting anything from it, but if it's necessary:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Mordred only gets to see a glimpse of a corner with a chair in it through the half-open door; the chair is empty and the guard is out of his field of view at the moment.

Tragen finds his charge path blocked by Treize, who seems to have snapped out of the combat. Still, by circling around him, he ends up flanking the guard with Kyrul, holds his chin with one hand and delivers a well-placed blow with the other hand. The guard comes down like a sandbag, knocked out and bleeding, but still alive.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Well it's about freakin' time

The second guard pops out of the door again. "What's taking you so..." He stops halfway through the sentence in surprise and horror, upon seeing unshackled prisoners standing over the body of his partner in an unlocked cell. He pops back and you hear a sharp whistle, and a moment later the guard runs into the room, drawing his longsword and shield. GET BACK! he screams, in fury and terror.
Standard action - blow the signal, move action - move X22->Y16 and draw the weapons

DM roll:

1d8 ⇒ 5

Treize -> Kyrul -> Mordred -> Tragen


HP 17/17, AC 18/ 14/ 14, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1, CMD 17(18) Damphir Cad 2

Unable to sit still any longer Jack squirms and starts pulling on his chains. "Quick! Get me out of this! I can help you fight those guys! Come on, let me help!"

Strength to brake chains: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


The chains, though quite old and rusty, are far too thick for Jack to break. The DC was exactly 24, believe it or not


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

Treize hissed at Tragen's oafish display of ripping the manacles off the wall and then proceeding to beat the guard with them. Now all that anyone would speak about from this point on is how impressive that feat was while any of Treize's accomplishments will simply fail in comparison. Treize deserved this credit, not that boorish fool. But, there is still work to be done.

"Keep back and drop your weapons or this one dies!" Treize shouts, grabbing the guard as he fell to the ground unconscious and using the guard as a shield between himself and the other guard and his inevitable friends. He kept his arm around the guard's neck and ready to offer killing blow at any sign of the guards anything silly.

In game mechanics, Treize is going to be grappling the guard and readying a lethal Coup de Grace action against the downed (helpless) guard should the guard/his soon to arrive colleagues take offensive actions, I suppose.

Perception to see and take the keys to the other manacles off the fallen guard, also looking for other weapons besides the club and shield:: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

If Treize sees the keys on the guard:

Elven:
"Half-breed, take the Keys and see to the others,"
Treize says, calmly but with obvious authority in his voice before directing his attention to Tragen the..tough guy. "In the meantime, angel-spawn, I suggest you arm yourself with this one's weapon and shield," the Elf continued, his eyes flashing with an obvious loathing, and his voice dripped in sarcasm as he said suggest implying that it really was more a statement of the obvious than anything else.

If there are no apparent keys:

Elven:
"Half-breed, use the lockpicks to see to the release of the other prisoners,"
Treize says, calmly but with obvious authority in his voice before directing his attention to Tragen the..tough guy. "In the meantime, angel-spawn, I suggest you arm yourself with this one's weapon and shield," the Elf continued, his eyes flashing with an obvious loathing, and his voice dripped in sarcasm as he said suggest implying that it really was more a statement of the obvious than anything else.

Should Treize find more weapons on the guard:

Treize will drop any weapon that is not a dagger onto the floor to be used by whoever wants to use them. If there is a dagger, he will no longer be threatening the guard's life by snapping the guard's neck, but by slitting the guard's throat with the dagger.


The guard is armored in a standard-issue chain shirt. Aside from the soft but heavy leather club and the heavy steel shield, he also carried a longsword and a longbow with an arrow quiver. A large keyring with the cell keys is attached to his belt, but even a cursory glance is enough to see that all of them are too big to be used on manacles. It is unlikely he would have any reason to unlock you before the day of your execution.

Taking an item from the guard's body is a move action. I'm not sure Treize's threat is actually viable in the game terms, as a coup-de-grace can only be performed while armed, and it's a full-round action, so cannot be readied... but it looks dangerous enough to be treated seriously.


Half-elf Ranger 1

Kyrul ignores the half-breed comment, and frees everyone else.

Upon doing so he says "My name is Kyrul."


You are technically still in combat. You can take 10, but I need the order in which you go about freeing people.


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Yeah, we have the other guard to contend with now.

"You already told us your name, darling." Shalastar says to Kyrul, as he is still grinding his teeth a little from the pain. "Its veil boy over there who has yet to tell us his name."


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Shalastar leans against the wall a little, if his chains allow him, resting the back of his head against the hard wall.

"No, wait, it's Mordred. Now I remember." He grins deliriously. "Forgive my mental deficiencies. I am still in a little.... pain? Yes, pain would be the right word."


Male Human Cleric 1

Holding action. Sorry for delay, guys, I'm getting confused on posting order with only some of us being in initiative.


Half-elf Ranger 1
DM Flykiller wrote:
You are technically still in combat. You can take 10, but I need the order in which you go about freeing people.

I am going to free them according to their names in alphabetical order. Taking 10. :)


Ha-ha, okay :)

Treize's threats stop the guard, who does not want to risk ending up in your place for allowing you to kill his comrade. He switches to a longbow and keeps it trained on you, but does not shoot.
"Surrender if you have any sense remaining in those branded skulls of yours! You are in the most secure prison in all Talingarde, you stand no chance! Release him and surrender and I promise we are not going to hurt you! Do any more violence and I swear you'll be begging for a swift death at the executioner's blade!"

The guard throws a swift glance back as he finishes his speech, in anticipation of something.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Sense Motive DC8:

The last part of what he says is sincere, but his belief in the Brandenscar security is not as strong as he makes it seem. But he takes reassurance in expecting more guards to be here soon.

Initiative is not important for the next 4 rounds. If you decide to attack the other guard, his turn will be right after the first attacker, and then you'll act in order of posting. I need to know what actions you're going to take, limited to 2 rounds for Targi, 3 rounds for Shalastar, and 4 rounds for everyone else. After you're finished, roll Initiative again.


HP 1/9 | IN 5 | AC 17 | FF 10 | T 17 | F 1 | R 7 | W 1 | P 6 | M | Elf | Knife Master 1

As the guard is talking, Treize is going to continue dropping items off of guard 1 (who he is grappling) in this order: club, shield, longbow, quiver. All the while, Treize will be keeping an eye on guard 2 (the one with the bow) to watch for hostile actions. Treize will also step out into the main hallway keeping guard 1 between himself and guard 2. That should eat up about 4 rounds worth of actions, I figure.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Yes, yes, yes, we're all doomed etc, etc, etc," Treize retorted to the guard at the end of his speech, obviously not feeling at all threatened by the guard. "And now that you've gotten your idle threats out of the way..." Treize continued in a mildly jovial and respectful tone, when suddenly his eyes flashed with anger, and shear burning hatred and he added "you will lower your weapons now or I will kill your colleague here."

Intimidate to make the guard lower his weapons: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


    Angelkin Purifier 5
HP 31/50 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 12 FF 16 | F +3, R +3, W +3 | Init +2 | darkvision, perc +4
Dailies:
Alter Self 1/1, Channel Positive Energy 3/6, Sacred Scourge 4/6
Spells:
1st: 6/6, 2nd: 3/4

Tragen picks up the shield and sword from the captured guard and moves out of the cell.

So on his action this round, Tragen will pick up the Shield and sword. Next round he moves to Y11 (in position to charge the following round) outside the cell while equipping the shield (since he can't attack right away).

"Remain, and your death, and the death of your friend, will bring glory to us all."

Intimdate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Also, Detect Good, since I have a spare action the second round.


HP 17/17, AC 18/ 14/ 14, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1, CMD 17(18) Damphir Cad 2

Alright, Kyrul is freeing us in alphabetical order wich means; Jack->Mordred->Shalastar->Targi, so does that mean Jack gets 4 rounds worth of actions and Tagi 1 or Jack 3 and Targi 0?


Mordred was already free, he just didn't bother to act, what with being afflicted by Sloth and all.
To quote Kyrul from the last page: "Once Kyrul is free he helps Mordred and then Treize. If no guards come he frees Shalastar, and continues until everyone is free."
Guards came as he was about to free Shalastar.


HP 17/17, AC 18/ 14/ 14, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1, CMD 17(18) Damphir Cad 2

So Shalastar->Jack->Targi?



After the guard battle the sequence was reset, so Jack->Shalastar->Targi. Jack gets the same amount of actions as Kyrul as Kyrul's first action was spent on freeing him.


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

"Don't worry about me. Take care of our friend here first." Shalastar is still a little delirious, but so far that hasn't prevented him from talking.


Female Dwarf Forgemistress 2

Targi remains calm as she waits for the others to free her. Being last does not bother her so much as much as being in the prison at all, so she is able to defer the anticipated pleasure of one in favor of greater focus in the present moment.


Male Human Cleric 1

I'll cast detect magic on the veil during my next turn.


HP 17/17, AC 18/ 14/ 14, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1, CMD 17(18) Damphir Cad 2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

As soon as Jack is free he hustles to where Treize dropped the longbow and quiver...

1st round, Move action to stand, move to bow and arrow.

...picking it up he slings the quiver and nocks an arrow to the bow, following Treize out of the cell..

2nd round, move action to pick up bow and arrows, move out of the cell.

...sizing up the guard he tries to cow him along with the rest of the group. "You got any family? A wife? Kids? 'Wana see 'em again? Best drop that bow then, bud. Best drop the bow. Think your friends are gona save you? S+~@ bud, you know security sucks here, we're walking out of here, bud. Up to you if you're gona be alive or dead when we do. Drop the bow, now."

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

3rd round, intimidate.

...taking careful aim at the guard with the bow he keeps him in his sights, ready to drop him if he makes to run or if his friends arrive.

Readied action; Shoot: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21, Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1,


Mordred finds that the veil radiates moderate transmutation aura.

Tragen, to his mild surprise and amusement, finds that both guards register as Good, even if the auras are a bit hazy and mudded.

The guard does not feel comfortable in Treize's charge range and retreats back to the door, blocking it. That's as of Round 3.
He keeps the bow ready and replies "My death won't help you, you're still doomed. There's no way out for you.", but you notice his aim is wavering. he is Shaken

I have full actions from Kyrul, Tragen, Treize and Jack, but not Shalastar, Targi and Mordred. I will resolve Jack's attack after I know all the actions.


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

Shalastar holds his action, as there is nothing he can do without falling unconscious, other than demoralizing again. And we've got quite enough of that going on already. (I don't think the shaken condition stacks.)


Male Human Cleric 1

Focusing on the veil until I determine its properties.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


Was this really necessary considered you already activated it once?
The veil appears to be somehow hold objects bound into a form of embroidered patches. Once a patch is torn off, it is no longer bound by the magic of the veil, and immediately turns into the actual item. This effect is non-reversible.


Male Human Cleric 1

I don't know what each item does. What's the vial: potion, poison, oil? The window? Do I know what's in the sack or the purse? Regardless, I'll rip off more obvious ones and drop them for whoever wants them.


I don't think you're supposed to decipher how objects work based on how they are depicted. There is supposed to be an element of guesswork and surprise. The only thing you can be reasonably sure of is that all of them are supposed to help you get out in some way. You can identify the contents of the vial after you've materialized it, and if you ever find yourself thinking "I wish there was a window around", you'll know what to do.


Male Fetchling Sorcerer of Lust 3: 10/10 (13) hitpoints; 2 Con dmg.

As Mordred starts to rip off the patches, Shalastar utters a disapproval.

"Mordred, sweetheart, save some of that for later." (I know, sue me.)

"I think those things will come in handy once we are all free. But perhaps not all at once."


Female Dwarf Forgemistress 2

Once free of her shackles, Targi tries to put some distance between herself and the accursed fetters. Double move to the S-9 region


Half-elf Ranger 1

Looks at Mordred and thinks "I hope he knows what he is doing."


Mordred tears off two patches with daggers, which immediately turn into actual daggers.
He then feels a strange warmth coming off the inverted pentagram. As he touches it, the image shifts beneath his hand, forming a pick made of bones - the symbol of Zyphus! Surely this must be a sign that the god wishes him to work with the strange visitor. When Mordred rips the patch off, it turns into a bone holy symbol, suitable for casting the spells which require divine focus


The short standoff between Jack and the guard is interrupted by a sound of many boots climbing the ladder. Four more guards stomp into the guardroom from the below level. Two of them have swords and shields ready, the other two lead guard dogs on leashes.

The guard throws a glance backwards and shouts "Hold it, they got a hostage!"
At this moment, Jack's arrow leaves a piercing wound in his arm, causing a spray of blood, but more importantly, making him release his own bowstring.
1d20 ⇒ 4 But the stray arrow does not harm anyone.

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Initiatives, gentlemen and a lady.


HP 17/17, AC 18/ 14/ 14, Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +1, CMD 17(18) Damphir Cad 2

initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


    Angelkin Purifier 5
HP 31/50 {effects: none} | AC 18 Tch 12 FF 16 | F +3, R +3, W +3 | Init +2 | darkvision, perc +4
Dailies:
Alter Self 1/1, Channel Positive Energy 3/6, Sacred Scourge 4/6
Spells:
1st: 6/6, 2nd: 3/4

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

101 to 150 of 1,012 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Se7en walk the Way of the Wicked All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.