Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Wardove's Side-Treks

Game Master Laithoron


1,501 to 1,550 of 1,844 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>

Felmor sees the healing burst wash over Morgaard, and thinks Aye, 'tis good, he should be OK.

Attack +1 Flaming Longsword 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 8, damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 + 3 = 12, plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 Fire

"I'm com'in, ladies!" Step to E8

He will be coming next round, we hope, he he


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Um, there is no E8 on the map, where are you going sailor? BE8 is a solid pillar in case that's what you meant...


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Attention, please. FELMOR has left the building...

I'm guessing he meant BF8 ... but maybe with that last to hit he conked himself on the head. :) ... or possibly BG8 - but Felmor, like many of our generation will assiduously avoid anything BeeGees if possible.


BF8 works for me, at least it is not a nosebleed, he he


Male Human Fighter 4

Felmor swings at the skeleton but his attack fails to connect. He then ducks behind the pillar attempting to reach the girls.

The skeleton to the west of Priyya charges the one who keeps blasting it with accursed light...

longsword 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19 charge
dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

HP Remaining:
Priyya 7 - 9 = -2/15

...and she goes down from her wounds.


Male Human Fighter 4

The skeleton that had been standing behind Priyya charges Alis drawing an attack for Dimira...

AoO 1d20 + 0 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 0 + 1 = 3

...which unfortunately comes nowhere near hitting.

longsword 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19
dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Fortunately, while the hurried attack connects, it is far less serious.

HP Remaining:
Alis 15 - 2 = 13/15


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Does Priyya fall on her hand and discharge her held CLW into herself? :) it could TOTALLY happen!


Male Human Fighter 4

The skeleton that Felmor had been fighting turns away from him and rushes towards the stairs and Alis. Felmor swings for it...

AoO 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 + 3 - 4 = 12 cover from pillar

...but his attack is obstructed by the massive square column.

longsword 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Alis takes a more severe hit on her shield arm and cries out, "Now I know how Priyya and Morgaard felt!"

HP Remaining:
Alis 13 - 5 = 8/15


Male Human Fighter 4

Knowing an opportunity when he sees one, Corvus steps up opposite one of his soldiers and swing at Alis from higher ground...

longsword 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 1 + 2 + 1 = 25 power attack, flanking, higher ground
dmg 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8 power attack

HP Remaining:
Alis 8 - 8 = 0/15

...his blade connects with a solid impact biting deep into her shoulder and knocking her to the ground. She barely remains conscious.


"Dammit!" Alexis releases her hold on the doors and reaches into her pouch pulling out the vial of water she took from the fountain earlier. With a burst of telekinetic force, she sends it hurtling towards the skeleton standing just north of Priyya.

launch item 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20
dmg 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 8) + 6 = 21

The flask shatters spraying water everywhere. The skeleton that had been hit (the only one undamaged throughout the entire fight, instantly melts away and its weapon and armor fall to the floor.

The other skeleton adjacent to Priyya suffers only splash damage but it is enough and they too are undone.

HP Remaining:
Priyya -2 + 4 = 2/15

The sacred water also rains upon the fallen cleric, healing some of her wounds though she does not yet awaken. Unfortunately, in casting her spell, Alexis had to release her hold on the doors and they begin to drift open again.


Alis attempts to keep up her inspiration and calls out, "Hey Felmor, looks like it's a nice even fight now. Mano-e-Mano! Have at it, sailor!"

With that she passes out.

Next round's actions will be the last to benefit from the +2 for Inspire Courage.

Dimira merely stands still in shock at the carnage before her and looks to Felmor imploringly to help.

Next Up: Felmor, Corvus, Alexis
MAP: Room 22 #05
Soundtrack: Invasion


Felmor sees his allies dropping, and a red haze comes over his vision. Brandishing Kassen's sword high, he bellows, "Though I go ta hell this day, I am takin' ye wit' me, Corvus!

Move to BA11, and attack Corvus Acrobatics 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Attack +1 Flaming Longsword 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 24, damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + 3 = 10, plus 1d6 ⇒ 6 Fire


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Although he almost ends himself hopping over Priyya and thru the remains of half-a-dozen downed skeletons, Felmor comes barreling at Corvus yelling like a man possessed. Corvus raises his blade in an attempt to block the blow but he stumbles slightly on the remains of one of his fallen soldiers.

Felmor's reckless swing passes under the skeletal champion's guard and in a burst of flame and fury crushes the unlife from Corvus' frame. As the broken bones of Asar's last champion are consumed by golden flames, you hear a *tink*tink* — a large red crystal hung from a heavy gold chain tumbling down the stairs landing near where Alis is sprawled.

From behind him, Felmor hears Dimira cry out in joy, "You did it!"

Between Felmor's outburst, the sound of clashing steel, and now Dimira's shouts, Priyya awakens with a groan to find herself laying amidst a veritable carpet of bones and armor. She sees Alexis run over to her sister and with Felmor's aid, help into a sitting position so that Alexis can drain the contents of a healing potion down her throat.

XP: +1280 each (3512 + 1280 = 4792/5000)


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya, too bruised, battered, bludgeoned, and stabbed to care about appearances (or notice the evil gem)... rolls herself down the pile of bones and crawls over to Morgaard.

She touches Morgaard:

Rebuke Death (by touch) 7/day
RANGE: Touch
DURATION: instantaneous
EFFECT: For creatures below 0 HP, instantly restore 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 HPs and stabilizes their condition. This is not a spell and does not draw AoOs.

Then follows it up with her final remaining spell...

Cure Light Wounds
RANGE: Touch
HEAL: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Priyya then thanks Sarenrae, laughs in delight, and passes out again - briefly - with a smile on her face, draped over the dwarf.


After helping Alexis with her sister, Felmor staggers over to where he saw the gem drop, and picks it up, unsure what to do with it. He gives a groan as the adrenalin flooding his veins starts to ebb away, fighting an urge to faint. Instead he reaches to his pouch and draws a potion of healing and drains it dry.

Potion of Healing 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 for Felmor

Once he is done, he staggers back to Priyya and gently forces a potion down her throat.

Potion of Healing 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 for Priyya


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

With that roll, it looks like he poured more down her shirt than her throat. LOL


Priyya_1 wrote:
With that roll, it looks like he poured more down her shirt than her throat. LOL

And once again, the master plan is foiled, he he


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya dreams... or perhaps it is a vision granted by Sarenrae... for there are elements of both in what her inner eye sees...

Priyya is about to ask Sarenrae a maverick question when the firey healing draught trickles down her throat. She coughs and awakens with a start. She looks around for a moment confused. Felmor holds her while she struggles to orient herself to the here-and-now.

When her circumstances register, she relaxes into his arms, laying against his knees. Her large almond eyes regard his face with a mixture of pleasure, wonder, and not a small amount of humor. She rubs his stubbly cheek, seemingly in no hurry to move. She observes ryely, "For a 'simple sailor' who is afraid of the undead, disease, and all manner of things - you do an awfully convincing job of playing the gallant hero. You better look to that Mr. Traker - it may be habit-forming."


Seeing Priyya alive and making jokes, fills Felmor with an expanding sense of relief, mixed with a burgeoning joy, swelling in his heart and soul. It seems like her warmth and glow is warming his own soul, a part of him he had forgotten he had, until recently, anyway. He leans in close, still supporting her, and murmers quietly, his voice ragged and worn, yet still strong, "I never said I wasn't afraid during this battle. I was terrified. I would like ta say th' spirit of Kassen took oveah me 'n it was 'im who gave me th' courage ta do what must be done. But mebbe it was me all along. I ain't no hero, but I knew I could neveah let ye down, Priyya. Ye is me anchor, 'n I love ye."

His eyes twinkle humorously and he says, "Course, if I hang 'round ye much longer, ye may 'ave ta show me what a hero is supposed ta do, he he."


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya gets up painfully, happy for Felmor's assistance. "Fel, you've already mastered the 'hero' thing - you did the right thing despite your fears. That is the essence of heroism... at least to me, Hero." She gives him a long look, "I've never been prouder of anyone. Now, did we find a talisman or whatever that walking boneyard was trying to escape with?"


Felmor shifts slightly, pulling himself up with Priyya's help, I better get used ta this, he he and pulls out the large red crystal attached to a heavy gold chain, previously worn by the former lieutenant, Corvus. "Aye, this thing?" He holds it out for Priyya to look at. He looks over at the other side of the battlefield and sees Alexis tenderly caring for her sister Alis. Aye, I be glad they are OK.

"'Ey, Alexis, when ye gots a minute, can ye have a look at this?"


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya takes the object gingerly and examines it thoroughly. "I suspect we should shatter it but I'll wait to hear what Alexis' thoughts are."

Know: Religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Spellcraft 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Priyya looks at Dimira, recalling her invocation of Arshea, she waves the girl over. "It's good to see you, young lady. I am Priyya, a servant of Sarenrae. We have a friend of yours upstairs who is anxiously waiting to be reunited with you. Roldare is his name."

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

She looks at the girl discerningly, "Are you a Priestess of Arshea, that you could call upon her aid like that?"


Felmor gives her a grin, "Aye, if'n ye need it shattered, I gots jes the right tool fer th' job." He reaches for his belt, where his trusty belaying pin usually hung. A look of consternation crosses his face, and then he notices Dimira still holding the pin in her hand.

He looks back at Priyya, and says, "Aye, as soon as I gets me pin back." He looks over at Dimira with a plaintive look on his face.


As soon as Alis' eyes finally flutter open, the two twins give one another a big hug before hurriedly making their way over to Morgaard's bloody and battered frame. Priyya's intervention certainly saved his life, but the old dwarf is still passed out and in might bad shape.

From her pouch, Alis removes the vial of water she took from the fountain and with Alexis' help they are able to pour it down his throat. Instantly the old soldier's wounds close up and his breathing becomes easier. Alis continues to hold him up, arms hugged around him and her cheek resting atop his blood-caked hair.

It takes a moment or two, but she finally looks over at Priyya and reaches for her like a kitten trying to get at something it wants, "C'mere..."

At last she manages to make contact and getting a curative spell cast from the wand upon her sword-sister before finally casting another on her own wounded arm. Noticing that Felmor too is still looking a bit ragged, she reaches up, taps him with the wand, and says, "Tag!" and he can feel another healing spell close up the last of his injuries.

HP Remaining:
Alexis 17 = 17/17
Alis 0 + 1d8 + 1 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ 0 + (8) + 1 + (5) + 2 = 16/15
Felmor 8 + 7 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ 8 + 7 + (8) + 2 = 25/19
Morgaard -6 + 5 + 9 + 2d8 + 6 ⇒ -6 + 5 + 9 + (7, 7) + 6 = 28/26
Priyya 2 + 2 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ 2 + 2 + (8) + 2 = 14/15

Looking around the cluster of people by her, Alis calls out, "Dimira right? Are you feeling ok? I'm Alis, this is my sister Alexis, our uncle, Morgaard, and our friends Felmor and Priyya. Mayor Uptal asked us to come rescue you and Roldare is waiting for us all back upstairs. He's been keeping a saferoom secured for us and maintaining our weapons while we've been fighting our way down here. Sorry it took us so long, this place was a MESS!"


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

"Let's wait on Alexis' thoughts. We might want to use the sword or shield of Kassen for it's ceremonial value."


"Aye, that reminds me." Felmor picks up the sword of Kassen, and also relieves the shield from Priyya, and walks back over to the dias which hold Kassen's sarcophagus. He takes the sword and shield and returns them to their proper places, and then murmers quietly,

Perception DC 20

Spoiler:
"Kassen, I jes wanna thank ye fer lettin' me use yer sword 'n shield. They allowed me ta destroy Asar, 'n save th' lfe of all me friends. Rest in peace."


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Perception (Felmore) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Priyya watches Felmor at the sarcophagus but can't make out what he is saying. She sits down heavily next to Alis and helps support Morgaard. She smiles at the Princess and says with all sincerity "Thanks, Alis. This has been a fantastic adventure. I wouldn't have missed it... But I would have preferred to be a little less of a practice mannequin for all our bony friends. I feel like I've spent a few hours in a rock tumbler."

After everyone is awake and ambulatory - Priyya is going to take a look around, investigate the room, check the sarcophagi from which the skeletons emerged etc.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Felmor Traker wrote:
"'Ey, Alexis, when ye gots a minute, can ye have a look at this?"

Alexis looks up from where she was kneeling by Morgaard's side. "Yes, certainly."

Alexis casts Detect Magic and then examines the item. Using DM fiat here since I lost the natural 20 on her spellcraft check when the network in the office here choked. >.>

"Well, it has quite a potent aura of necromancy about it. It would appear to be a phylactery used to store a soul. Typically only extremely powerful necromancers are capable of performing the ritual needed to create one, yet this lacks the refinements indicative of such craft. My guess is that it might have been the result of a pact instead."

Priyya wrote:
"I suspect we should shatter it but I'll wait to hear what Alexis' thoughts are."

"I suspect you are right."

Felmor wrote:
"Aye, if'n ye need it shattered, I gots jes the right tool fer th' job."
Priyya wrote:
"Let's wait on Alexis' thoughts. We might want to use the sword or shield of Kassen for it's ceremonial value."

Alexis frowns slightly as she continues turning the crystal over in her hands. "The problem is, typically such devices are extremely resistant to damage except thru certain convoluted esoteric processes..."


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to try Kassen's sword, I would think. Worse thing that could happen is it doesn't work. Right? I wonder if the Holy Water here might effect it?"

After giving sips off her wineskin hopefully it will top everyone's HP up, if low Priyya ablutes the gem with the Holy Water. If it seems to have some effect, she'll pop the stone into the wineskin.

"My concern is, Alexis, from what little I know, can't the gem be used to transfer the soul back to another body? I'm assuming that's why Asar wanted it taken away - to keep it safe so Asar could 'reconstitute' at some point."


Priyya_1 wrote:
"It's good to see you, young lady. I am Priyya, a servant of Sarenrae. We have a friend of yours upstairs who is anxiously waiting to be reunited with you. Roldare is his name."

Priyya:
Dimira looks healthy yet her clothes are all torn up. You notice that she's rather pointedly keeping her arms crossed over her chest and judging by how she's standing on one foot rubbing her legs together you're guessing that she's also chilly in here.
Priyya_1 wrote:
"Are you a Priestess of Arshea, that you could call upon her aid like that?"

"It's really nice to meet all of you, did the Mayor really send you? Wow, I'm really flattered! As for what happened back there, I'm... not sure. Sometimes when things seem hard, like the-whole-world-against-you hard, I pray to Arshea. It usually makes me feel better and gives me a clearer head knowing that I'm not alone. But I've never felt anything like that before. You though... it looks like you can do the same thing and over and over. What does it mean?"

She looks around at all the calamity that has taken place, shaking her head in amazement, "It's amazing to think that we're all alive, there were so many of them. That monster awakened every last person sleeping in this tomb... all of Kassen's honored companions from life for his own purposes." She turns to look at the sarcophagus in the place of honor beneath the everflame. "Only Kassen still sleeps..."

She bows her head in gratitude as Felmor takes up the sword and shield and restores them to their proper place.


Felmor looks up after his quiet meditation, and noticing Dimira giving gratitude for his actions, mutters, "Aye, t'was nuttin'." He pauses and continues to her, "I jes wanna thank ye fer yer efforts wit' takin' Asar down. I certainly appreciate it."

He overhears Priyya talking with Alexis about the gem, and not really understanding what they were talking about, keeps quiet. He decides to make himself useful by keeping an eye on the remains of Asar, and the other warriors, to make sure they don't re-animate.


"Oh of course! Really though you're all the ones who deserve thanks." She blushes at the ruggedly handsome sailor's praise, "I guess Arshea deserves the thanks for anything I might have done it seems... Oh, uh, here's your billy-club."

Dimira hands Felmor back his belaying pin and he notices that she's got goosebumps on her arms from the cold down here.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya hugs the girl to get her warmed up and gives Dimira her outer robe to keep her warm. "We may have some warmer clothes upstairs but this should do for you for the moment."

"Regarding how you call on Arshea... perhaps you should study to become a Priestess. Being able to channel a Deity's power is a rare gift and should not be taken lightly."

She looks speculatively at the sarcophagus as Dimira speaks of Kassen still sleeping. "Dimira? You didn't see what they did with the medallion Kassen wore, did you?"


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

On a whim, Priyya takes the gem and approaches the sarcophagus, bowing. "Kassen. We need your help to destroy your enemy and this foul gem. Should we drop it in the everflame or commend it into your hands? Please aid us."


Felmor takes his weapon back, and mutters under his breathe "'Tis not a billy-club, 'tis a Belayin Pin! Landlubbers..." He reaches to his belt and takes out the masterwork dagger given to him before embarking on this trip, and hands it to Dimira, "'Tis not right ta leave ye defensless 'ere, ye kin keep it." deduct one MW dagger, he he

He watches Priyya quickly usher Dimira away from him, while comforting her, after the young lady was blushing at him, and thinks, Guess I'd better git used ta that.

Priyya_1 wrote:
She looks speculatively at the sarcophagus as Dimira speaks of Kassen still sleeping. "Dimira? You didn't see what they did with the medallion Kassen wore, did you?"

He overhears this and decides to search the place for the medallion. Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


OK, some of this will just have to happen out-of-order or later on because I can only post so fast while I'm at work. :P

Priyya wrote:
"My concern is, Alexis, from what little I know, can't the gem be used to transfer the soul back to another body? I'm assuming that's why Asar wanted it taken away - to keep it safe so Asar could 'reconstitute' at some point."

Alexis nods. "Yes, that is a genuine concern and it is a logical reason for ordering a someone else to escape when you yourself had ample opportunity to flee. Let's try out some of your theories..."

You try striking the crystal both with Kassen's sword and pouring holy water upon it but neither seems to do the trick. BTW, the little bit that Priyya drinks is enough to top off that list hp she was missing.

Int Check for Priyya 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Priyya:
You suddenly recall that in your pack, wrapped up in some cloth is the special lantern that the people of Kassen Town gave you when you started this quest. If nothing else, you could light it from the everflame and have something that is a bit more convenient to work from.


Priyya_1 wrote:
"We may have some warmer clothes upstairs but this should do for you for the moment."

"Oh that's much better, thank you again." Dimira give Priyya a big hug in gratitude.

Priyya wrote:
"Regarding how you call on Arshea... perhaps you should study to become a Priestess. Being able to channel a Deity's power is a rare gift and should not be taken lightly."

"A priestess..." The words are spoken almost in awe and she looks down at the pendant she wears. In that instant, it's almost like the answer to a question long pondered has been answered and a smile lights up her face. "Yeah... I you're right, aren't you. I'll do that!"

Priyya wrote:
"Dimira? You didn't see what they did with the medallion Kassen wore, did you?"

She shakes her head. "No, he was like that when the bandits who kidnapped me brought here started cracking open tombs while they held Roldare and I captive. Kassen's tomb was already open when we got dragged in here and the half-orc said that it looked like someone had already been here because he noticed it was missing. He was mad and ended up leaving with some of his men. Then his girlfriend went and opened the tomb under Kassen's where Asar was interred and that's when the dead started to wake up."

"Asar killed everyone. He didn't even bother with his sword, just ripped them apart with his bare hands like they were old rag dolls. Roldare just barely managed to make it out the doors before they slammed shut. I thought Asar was going to kill me too, but something seemed to keep him from touching me — it was the bandits that tore my clothes all up. I guess that must have been Arshea's influence, huh?"

A thoughtful look crosses her face as she considers that and Priyya recognizes the signs as Dimira closes her eyes for a moment and gives silent thanks to Arshea. She continues a moment later. "At the time, I didn't know why Asar didn't kill me. When he approached, I tried to bluff crying out that the town would send heroes to save me. I guess it wasn't entirely a bluff though because Roldare, Father Durnaan and some others did try but I figured it was because they knew Kassen's tomb was being plundered, not because a former orphan farmer girl got kidnapped."

"Anyway, Asar stopped at that point and he seemed... frustrated I guess. He held his hands like he was going to try and choke my throat but seemed to restrain himself. He then gave a loud yell and this wave of blackness engulfed the place. I could hear him start destroying the room outside and the whole tomb shook like the ground itself was afraid. I tried to stay close by the everflame, but I ended up passing out until the battle awoke me."

She looks up with a curious look on her face, "Say, how long has it been anyway?"

When Alis answers that it's been a couple weeks, Dimira's eyes grow wide and she kisses the medallion she's wearing. "Well, Father Durnaan always said that 3 miracles makes a saint and that makes three. I'm not sure what sort of a priestess I'll be able to make but I'd have to be deaf, blind, and dumb not to get the hint, huh?"


Felmor Traker wrote:
"'Tis not right ta leave ye defensless 'ere, ye kin keep it."

"Oh wow, thanks!" She looks fondly at the weapon and its sheath and comments, "Oh, this is the seal of the mayor's family. Man, I bet this cost a pretty penny..."

While Priyya and the other listen to Dimira's story, Felmor searches the place yet to no avail. The only thing he finds that is close is the counterpart that Asar was wearing which lays amongst the fallen warlord's bony remains.


Felmor returns to the group, clutching the medallion Asar was wearing, and approaches Dimira and the others, Well this is what Asar wus wearin'. Dim'ree, what de ye make o' this? De ye recognize it?"


She looks at it for a moment and shakes her head, "Uh-uh."


Alexis casts detect magic and says, "It has an aura of divination about it. The effect is similar to that of a Wayfinder actually although it's incomplete. It appears that this portion of the device allows the wearer to know when and where they are. Interesting... Perhaps Alissariel should hold on to it for now. Gods know you like to find yourself in trouble, maybe you'd at least like to know where you've found yourself."

The young mage winks at Alis' exasperated expression. Alexis takes her sister's hand and places the odd amulet in her palm.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Seeing the girl perceive her destiny through the clear touch of Relampago - the divine inspiration - Priyya is now quite certain that the girl is meant to be a Priestess. While this isn't Priyya's mission, she takes a moment to enjoy the experience vicariously. She smiles at the girl and kisses her on the cheeks whispering "Welcome, Sister."

Priyya listens very carefully to all of Dimira's tale. She takes the lantern from her pack and lights it using the Everflame. She then examines the gemstone and sarcophagus with it. She even holds the gem in the flame to see if the sacred fire will consume it.


Felmor takes the medallion out and watches Priyya, intending to give her the medallion. when he sees Priyya welcome her to the sisterhood of priests, and the joy she gets, it gladdens his heart. He smiles at both Dimira and Priyya, and says quietly, "As soon as ye is finished, I got sonethin' fer ye." He reaches for the medallion, but notices Alexis holding her hand out. He silently hands it to her, and mutters under his breath in Priyya's ear, "Mebbe later, he he."

Dodges the DM edit with ease, he he


Priyya holds the lantern aloft and notices that the two seem to be complimentary devices. As soon as the one you brought here draws near to the other, the everflame grows bright as the cleric's daylight spell and a tendril of light leaps forth from the source lantern spiraling around the dais before impacting the center of the lantern Priyya holds with another burst of radiance.

The brightness of the display forces you to shut your eyes against it yet even over the rushing of the flaming trail, you hear a sound like cracking ice. You hear Alexis exclaim, [b]"The phylactery crystal just got struck by the flame and shattered!"[/b

No replies yet, still typing here. :P


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

When your eyes clear from the unexpected flash of light, you find a glowing apparition standing before you. From all the depictions you've seen throughout the tomb, you instantly recognize it as Kassen. There is a warm smile on the old hero's ghostly face and his eyes hint at both sadness and gratitude.

"My friends," he says, "thank you for defeating my old foe once and for all. You also, have my sincerest gratitude for saving my many times great grand-daughter from his clutches. Thanks also to Arshea for preserving Dimira's safety until you arrived! I am sure her father is eager to see her safely back."

"I don't have much longer that I can stay, but please if there are any questions you might have before I go I would be happy to speak with you..."

ART: Kassen


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

"Is there anything else you'd like us to do?"


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

"Let Dimira's father know that there are wrongs that need to be set right, but that he should be glad he yet has time in this world to do so. Also please, take these gifts as a sign of my gratitude..."

He reaches into his sarcophagus and removes a few items which he hands to each of you.

Kassen's Gifts:
Alexis: Bag of Holding (Type 1)
Alis: Armor Augmentation Crystal: Aquatic Action
Dimira: Ring of Resistance +2
Felmor: Weapon Augmentation Crystal: Fire Assault (adds +1d6 fire to a weapon with an enhancement bonus of +1 or higher)
Morgaard: Everfull Drinking Horn (use CLW 1/day)
Priyya: +1 shield of bashing


Felmor bows to the spirit of Kassen, nearly overcome with gratitude, and he says, "Thank'ee kindly fer these gifts, Kassen. Me thinks they will serve us all well."

He pauses ,and then continues, "I an curious ta know why Asar did what he did ta ye, Kassen. Why he betrayed ye like he did. Can ye shed some light on that?"

1,501 to 1,550 of 1,844 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP] Wardove's Side-Treks All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.