Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Wardove's Side-Treks

Game Master Laithoron


1,451 to 1,500 of 1,844 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Felmor moves to the top of the dais next to the unconscious girl and peers into the open sarcophagus beneath the everburning lantern.

Felmor:
From all the paintings and statues throughout the crypt you immediately recognize the well-preseved body of Kassen. His body is intact, save for the broken links of a chain that lie around his neck—the medallion it once held is missing.

Kassen is dressed in resplendent plate armor with a large well-polished shield over his upper body. His arms are folded over it laying upon the golden hilt of a flamberge-style longsword. As you draw near, motes of fiery light seem to dance upon the surface of the ancient blade.

In your head you hear the voice again, Wield the blade, shield your loved ones!

Int Check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

It suddenly occurs to you that Priyya spent most of her magic protecting everyone else and is herself without any magical protections right now. Perhaps she could make use of this shield...

The sailor picks up an ancient blade with a golden hilt. As he looks at it in awe, it flashes with light and the entire length of the blade becomes engulfed in golden flames. Lemme know if you take anything else, Eric.


Laithoron

Spoiler:
Felmor reaches into the sarcophagus, dropping his belaying pin and picks up both the sword, and shield, hefting them together. I really hope I know what I am doin' 'ere.

As Felmor turns to face the Kirmoon ladies again, the blank look is gone, replaced by a feral look mirroring that of the woman he loves.

He bellows at Alis, the loudest she has ever heard him yell ever before, now carrying a sword and shield, "Get this shield to Priyya, NOW!"


Alis takes the shield from Felmor and marvels at how light it is for its size. "Mithril?!" she exclaims?

Seeing more coffins sliding open to the east, she steps in front of Alexis and hands the shield to Priyya. "Here, take this!"

Priyya:
+1 Large Mithril Shield: +3 Shield bonus to AC, ACP -1

She then assumes a defensive position in front of her sister in preparation for the advancing army of undead.

"I suspect Priyya will win, but let's see who can rack-up the most re-kills, shall we?"


Male Human Fighter 4

From all around the chamber, you hear the sound of stone sarcophagus lids smashing into the floor and witness as at least a half-dozen skeletal warriors emerge from their slumber: 4 in the corners of the main section of the chamber you are in, and two wearing finely wrought armor from the coffins visible thru the tall archways on the east and west side of the rooms.

You can also hear what sounds like more coming from the north and south ends of the two side chambers.

MAP: Room 22 #01d
Soundtrack: House of 1000 Corpses


"Heads up!" Alexis says.

Alis instinctively ducks as twin beams of light streak from Alexis' outstretched hand towards the easternmost skeletal warrior...

Ray 1 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 3 = 25 buffs
Ray 2 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 3 = 24 buffs
dmg 1 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
dmg 2 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

...both beams strike unerringly causing the undead menace to glow brightly for a moment. However, it remains standing and raises the sword it holds in defiance.


Upon seeing Felmor retrieve the sword and shield from the sarcophagus, Asar's fleshless visage seems to almost snarl with contempt. "Even in death you seek to defy me old fool?"

With that he brandishes his blade in an attack on Morgaard.

Longsword 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 1 = 19 power attack
dmg 1d8 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 3 = 13 power attack

HP Remaining:
Morgaard 30 - 13 = 17/30

Next Up: Priyya, Morgaard, Felmor, undead, Alis, Alexis, Asar
MAP: Room 22 #02


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya marvels at the shield for a moment before slinging it on her arm. She quickly sidesteps BC11. She glares at Asar, as if the blow he landed on Morgaard had been against her. She aims her disfigured palm at him and calls on the power of the Sun Goddess. A wash of energy shoots from her.

Channel Positive Energy:
30' radius burst, Will Save vs DC:15 for 1/2 DAM
HEAL/DAMAGE: 1d6 ⇒ 6 (+1 DAM)

  • No Channel Resistance on save
  • May remove 2 creatures from AoE
  • Does not draw AoOs


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Priyya's burst of holy energy envelops nearly the entire room. You hear a low growl from Asar and a grunt of appreciate from Morgaard.

Will Saves, DC 15:
Asar 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Skel NW 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Skel NE 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Skel SW 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

HP Remaining:
Morgaard 17 + 6 = 23/30

MAP: Room 22 #02b
Soundtrack: Power to Strive


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2

"Thanks for that!"

Morgaard winds up for another attack and let's loose...

Great Axe 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 20 power attack, rage, bull's str, buffs
dmg 1d12 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 19


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Once again, Morgaard just barely manages to land his attack, but land it he does. Asar gets battered by the blow and gives a grunt from the strength of the attack.

Next Up: Felmor, undead, Alis, Alexis, Asar, Priyya, Morgaard


Felmor gives Alis a grateful nod, and now focuses his attention on Asar. He slips off the dias and quickly moves to enagage the undead abomination Move to BE7, His face a mask of determination, mixed with fury, he yells, "'Ey Asar, Kassen wanted me ta give ye sonethin' ta remember 'im by!"

Attack +1 Flaming Longsword 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 27, confirm crit 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 27, damage 2d8 + 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6) + 2 + 3 + 1 = 14, plus Fire 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya shakes her head in astonishment at the fear-beset sailor turning all vengeful Paladin. Pride glows in her eyes. "Vanquish him, SIR Felmor! Drive him back to Hell!"


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Felmor leaps down the the dais, moving in a bee-line towards Asar.

The skeleton closest to its master takes a swipe at Felmor as he passes...

AoO 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

...but the spell Priyya cast upon him deflects what would have been a sure hit.

With nothing else in his way, Sir Felmor brings the blade crashing down on Asar's head. The blow splits the villain's helmet asunder bathing the enemy commander's skeletal visage in a cascade of golden flames!

Asar cries out from the force of the blow and is nearly forced to his knees by it.


In a booming voice, Asar calls out. "Tear them to pieces, men!"


Male Human Fighter 4

From the northwest, a skeleton appears and attempts to move past Morgaard to attack Felmor.

AoO by Morgaard 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 = 18 power attack, rage, bull's str, buffs
dmg 1d12 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 17

However, it doesn't escape the warrior's notice and Morgaard crushes it to splinters with his axe.

Unfortunately, more of them keep coming...


Male Human Fighter 4

From the west, you hear a voice call out, "With me!"

Suddenly 3 more skeletal warriors join Asar's lieutenant and move forth to surround Morgaard and Felmor — directed by Asar's will!

The Lieutenant slashes at Morgaard as it passes...

Lieutenant 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 22 flank, charge
dmg 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10

...opening a deep gash on the dwarf's right side.

Two more skeletons attack him...

Skeletal Warrior (BC7) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4 flank
Skeletal Warrior (BD6) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 14 flank

...the first misses by a wide margin, but in his enraged state, it is only Alexis' spell that narrowly protects him against the second skeleton's attack.


Male Human Fighter 4

Soundtrack: Encirclement Battle

The skeletal warriors standing on opposite sides of Felmor attempt to cut him down...

Skeletal Warrior (BE7) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9 flank
Skeletal Warrior (BG7) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 1 + 2 = 21 flank
dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

...the first misses by a wide berth, yet the second one that Felmor moved past before just manages to land a telling blow.

HP Remaining:
Felmor 23 - 9 = 14/23
Morgaard 23 - 10 = 13/30


Male Human Fighter 4

The skeletons in the northern corners of the room charge Priyya...

Skeletal Warrior (BE7) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10 flank
Skeletal Warrior (BG7) 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 2 = 14 flank

...yet their attacks fall short of reaching her.


Male Human Fighter 4

From the east, you hear the lieutenant that Alexis struck with her light spell yell, "CHARGE!"

It barrels straight towards Priyya risking reciprocity from Alis...

AoO 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 4 = 29 buffs
crit? 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 4 = 11 no
dmg 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

lieutenant 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 + 2 = 15

While not a powerful strike, Alis lands a well-aimed blow at the champion's legs throwing its momentum off just enough to avoid striking her friend.


Male Human Fighter 4

Four more skeletons sally forth from the eastern antechamber to surround the women. The one in the south east corner of the mainroom heading straight for Priyya.

Skeleton 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 2 = 22 flank
crit? 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20 yes
dmg 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 8) + 2 = 13

Wielding its longsword with murderous intent, the skeleton drives it deep into Priyya's side.

HP Remaining:
Priyya 15 - 13 = 2/15

Fortunately, the other skeletons had too far to move in order to attack (for now).

MAP: Room 22 #02


Hearing Priyya's dire gasp, Alis shouts, "Crap, hang in there I'll try to get this guy off you!"

Alis puts everything she has into her swing and aims for the side of the lieutanant's head...

Light Mace 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 4 = 22
dmg 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

...this time her blow connects with authority smashing its skull to bits. The headless skeleton to the floor in a heap of bones and armor.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya thanks Sarenrae as the first two blows fall short...
Then she thanks Alis with a relieved sigh when she makes the third blow go awry...
Only to turn into the fourth blow which nearly eviscerates her...

No Sarenrae, please, not yet. I can't fail these people...


As the lieutenant's bones and armor scatter everywhere, Alexis gets an idea.

Concentration, DC 16 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

She points to some of the more distant pieces of rubble and says, "Scatter!"

With explosive force, the debris bursts outwards striking the three skeletons northeast of her.

Reflex Saves, DC 16:
BB12 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
BC13 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
BC14 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

DMG 1d8 ⇒ 8

The one closest to Priyya evades the worst of the telekinetic burst, the the two by Alis take heavy damage.

Her spell completed, the young mage gives a flick of her left wrist. From a concealed sheath, a gleaming silver dagger springs into her hand with which to protect herself.


You hear a groan from the steps of the dais. Priyya's burst of healing energy seems to have revived Dimira. Looking up a the calamity transpiring just next to her, the young woman gasps and rolls out of the way of the skeleton that slashes at her.

Acrobatics 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Standing up beside Kassen's sarcophagus, she looks down to find Felmor's belaying pin still laying there, coated in the magic oil.

She clutches at a small medallion hanging from her neck, raises her hand and calls out in an imploring voice, "Arshea lend us aid against these oppressors!"

A burst of cool blue energy washes over the room wracking the undead with pain and healing the wounded.

Positive Energy 1d8 ⇒ 3

HP Remaining:
Felmor 14 + 3 = 17/23
Priyya 2 + 3 = 5/15

Will Saves, DC 12:
BB10 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
BB12 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
BC8 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
BC13 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
BC14 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
BD11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
BE11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
BE13 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
BG7 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Dimira looks genuinely surprised by what just happened and looks upwards with awe.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Despite the grievous wound, Priyya smiles at the pluck of the village girl. If she could breath without pain, she'd say something encouraging.


Felmor risks a quick glance behind him and notices the lass Dimira, has assisted in her rescuer's survival. On feeling her healing burst wash over him, he gasps, "Thank'ee Dimira!"


While it's not much, the unexpected burst of energy does heal Felmor and Priyya a small amount and drops the one of the skeletons that had been flanking the Surya-ka-Vahaak.

"Um, thank... Arshea... whoever you are!"


If a skeleton could scowl, you are certain that Asar would be scowling. Noting Felmor's distraction with the awakened girl, he aims a furious blow for the one who nearly took his head off.

longsword 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 1 = 29
crit? 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 1 = 20 no by the skin-of-Felmor's teeth
dmg 1d8 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 = 9

Only by the grace of Sarenrae does Felmor avoid getting his throat ripped out by the savage attack. Instead it plunges deep into his left shoulder causing his vision to go grey from the blood loss.

HP Remaining:
Felmor 17 - 9 = 8/23

He then reaches out touching the skeleton beside him. It instantly falls to pieces but the sailor would swear that some of Asar's cracked bones have just mended themselves!

Next Up: Priyya, Morgaard, Felmor, undead, Alis, Alexis, Asar
MAP: Room 22 #03
Soundtrack: Hollowed


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya straightens her spine. She looks furious. "That's ENOUGH!"
Her hand glows like a small sun and another burst of healing/damaging energy washes across the room.

Channel Positive Energy (Heal/Destruct):
30' radius burst, Will Save vs DC:15 for 1/2 DAM
HEAL: 1d6 ⇒ 4
DAMAGE: As HEAL +1

  • No Channel Resistance on save
  • May remove 2 creatures from AoE
  • Does not draw AoOs


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Priyya lets off another healing burst. Unfortunately, Felmor is obstructed from receiving any healing.

HP Remaining:
Morgaard 13 + 4 = 17/30
Priyya 5 + 4 = 9/15

Will Saves, DC 15:
BB10 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
BC7 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Lieutenant 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
BC13 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
BC14 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
BD11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Asar 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
BE11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
BE13 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
BG7 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

While not as powerful as her first attempt, it is never-the-less an aid to the warrior-priestess' allies. The skeletal warrior flanking Felmor and the two north of Alis all collapse. Asar and his surviving lieutenant seem unfazed.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2

Morgaard attempts to rival Felmor's last impressive attack with one of his own...

1d20 + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 28 power attack, rage, bull's str, buffs
1d12 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 4 = 18


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Asar cries out in fury as Morgaard's axe shears thru his armor knocking him back against the wall for a moment.

Next Up: Felmor, skeletons, Alis, Alexis, Asar, Priyya, Morgaard
MAP: Room 22 #03b
Soundtrack: Turn the Tables


Felmor knows he is greviously wounded and cannot take another blow like that. Still he feels a sense of accomplishment. Is this what a hero feels like? He thinks to himself, I hope this ends well, but at least i fought the good fight.

Attack +1 Flaming Longsword 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 23, damage 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 3 = 11, plus Fire 1d6 ⇒ 3


Felmor's attack strikes true hitting Asar hard. The undead commander falls to his knees, and the light in his eye sockets flickers nearly dying out entirely.

"Corvus, go!" he cries out and suddenly the brass doors swing inward.

With that, Asar falls to the ground, but the remaining undead do not fall with him!


Male Human Fighter 4

The skeleton flanking Morgaard both attack...

BC7 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20
BE7 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 2 = 20
dmg 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 5) + 2 = 15

...critically wounding him in the process.


Male Human Fighter 4

The remaining Lieutenant also seeks to end the dwarf's life...

longsword 1d20 + 8 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 1 + 2 = 24 power attack, flank
dmg 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10 power attack

HP Remaining:
Morgaard 17 - 15 - 10 - 4 = -12/26 (rage ended, extra hp lost, dead at -17)

...and drives his sword deep into Morgaard's chest sending the princess' protector crashing to the floor. It then attempts to move past Priyya towards the doors.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Standard Action - Single Hit (scimitar crit: 18+):
To Hit: 1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 3 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 3 = 9


Male Human Fighter 4

Priyya lands a strong blow on the lieutenant as he seeks to reach the doors. Yet even though it stuck him hard, he does not seek to retaliate. Instead he shouts out, "Cover my escape, we must not fail our leader!"

MAP: Room 22 #03c


Male Human Fighter 4

With that, the skeleton to Priyya's northwest moves to directly in Priyya's path and strikes at her as does its partner on her south side...

BB11 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10
BD11 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 2 = 16

...fortunately her newly acquire shield saves her skin from the backstabber behind her.

After attacking the southern skeleton attempts to block the stairs.

AoO 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Alexis swings at it with her dagger but is unable to come anywhere close to it. It moves up onto the stairs to guard them.


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

"Alexis! Your web scroll! We have to stop that one from escaping!"

"Alis, do you think those explosive bolts might work in your sewing machine?"


Male Human Fighter 4

The skeleton by Alis takes a clumsy swing at her head before trying to move around to the stairway.

BE13 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Alis in turn attempts to end it as it seeks to evade her...

AoO 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 4 = 16
dmg 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

...and she succeeds in smashing its torso to bits.


"I already used that scroll earlier against the plague zombies... Even if there was a way to fit those bolts into the magazine, it would take too long to reload the whole cartridge in battle."


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Priyya lets loose a few choice imprecations. "Then we have to do it the old fashioned way... but we also have to save Morgaard."


Male Human Fighter 4

The last skeletal warrior that has yet to act takes a step forward and swings for the back of Priyya's head...

BD11 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 + 2 = 19 flank
dmg 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

HP Remaining:
Priyya 9 - 8 = 1/15

...at the very last instant, Priyya saves herself and instead catches a painful cut across her shoulder blades.


Looking over toward Morgaard and back towards the doors, Alis yells, "Crap!"

Brandishing her mace, she charges the lieutenant and cries, "You're not going anywhere!"

light mace 1d20 + 5 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 4 + 2 = 14 buffs, charge

However the undead soldier easily knocks aside her hasty attack with its sword.


"You help Morgaard, I'll try to hold the doors..."

Alexis takes a step away from the skeleton that was by her. With her wand in hand, she motions towards the doors and says, "Close sesame!"

Instantly, as if attended to by unseen hands, the doors swing closed via telekinetic force.

"Hurry up, I don't know how long I can hold them..."


Taking up Felmor's discarded belaying pin, Dimira moves up behind the skeleton that just sliced Priyya and tries to clobber it...

+1 club 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 0 + 2 = 7

...however she nearly ends up on the floor from the force of her swing.

Next Up: Priyya, Felmor, skeletons, Alis, Alexis, Dimira
MAP: Room 22 #04
Soundtrack: Catch 22


Female Aasimar -- born Kelesh Cleric / 2

Please Sarenrae...
Priyya bursts again and her prayers are answered.

Channel Positive Energy (Heal/Destruct):
30' radius burst, Will Save vs DC:15 for 1/2 DAM
HEAL: 1d6 ⇒ 6
DAMAGE: As HEAL +1

  • No Channel Resistance on save
  • May remove 2 creatures from AoE
  • Does not draw AoOs

Current HP: 7


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Priyya expends the last of the positive energy she is capable of channeling for the day...

Will Saves, DC 15:
AZ12 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Corvus 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
BB11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
BC7 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
BD11 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

HP Remaining:
Morgaard -12 + 6 = -6/26 (stabilized)
Priyya 1 + 6 = 7/15

The two skeletons seeking to protect the sub-leader's escape are blown away while the one that cut her just a moment before resists most of the damage.

Next Up: Felmor, skeletons, Alis, Alexis, Dimira, Priyya
MAP: Room 22 #0

1,451 to 1,500 of 1,844 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP] Wardove's Side-Treks All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.