Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle

Game Master Laithoron

[ Links: Matrix | ToC | Wiki ]


9,151 to 9,200 of 11,113 << first < prev | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | next > last >>

Lilyana was beaming as she nodded.

Oh good, I knew she'd like it! And she thinks it's from Ize. Did she just smile at him?

"Yes, that's right, your Highness. It was a gift from our Father to our Mother during their betrothal." Lowering her voice, she continued in a whisper.

Alis OR Perception DC 15 (Darv, Isaac, Lureene, Sasha):
"Even as brave and handsome as he is, my brother can be a little shy sometimes, but I assured him you would like it."

Isaac OR Sense Motive DC 29 (Alis, Darv):
While most of the room might have been fooled, the Princess and her frændi at least could see thru Lilyana's attempt at matchmaking.

Rolls:
SM 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

Perception DC 15
M 1d20 + 15 - 7 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 15 - 7 - 2 = 10 distance, noise
D 1d20 + 15 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 15 - 2 - 2 = 21 distance, noise
I 1d20 + 13 - 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 13 - 10 - 2 = 21 distance, noise
L 1d20 + 9 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 5 - 2 = 15 distance, noise
S 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 2 + 2 - 4 - 2 = 21 human, urban, distance, noise

Sense Motive DC 29
A 1d20 + 25 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 25 + 4 = 33 alertness
D 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 20 = 40
L 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
S 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7 human


Alis gave Lilyana a kind smile, noting that Lady Elendreth and her nephew were approaching. Speaking loudly enough for Isaac to hear, she said, "The good Marshal is fortunate to have a lady with such fine taste for a sister. However, this is an heirloom of the Hlokenar family, something to remember your Mother by. I couldn't possibly accept such a generous gift in good conscience, even if I do appreciate the gesture."

Lowering her voice somewhat, the Princess' blue-violet eyes met Lilyana's dark green eyes, and she said, "Isaac is very thoughtful, so be certain to watch out for his heart, Lily. Someday his own betrothed would melt to receive such a gift. You must remind him of it then, do you promise?"

Isaac & Lily OR Sense Motive DC 40 (no one):
Even as Isaac could recognize that the Princess knew this was none of his doing, Lily too realized that while Alis thought it was a sweet gesture, she was declining 'Isaac's' proposal... at least at this time anyway.

Now then, time to liberate my guests from the distractions of children...

With Lily's spirit threatening to crumble, Alis patted the empty seat next to her. "Keep Lady Naiobe, Princess Jasmine, and I company during our meal, won't you, Lily? We are all sisters of our Sacred Muse after all."

Rolls:
Bluff Checks
A (innuendo to Isaac & Lily) 1d20 + 25 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 25 - 5 = 35 2 targets

Sense Motive Checks:
M 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
D 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 20 + 5 = 36 familiarity
L 1d20 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 5 = 21 familiarity
S 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 2 = 12 human


Lureene watches the unfolding scene before her. She stifles a chuckle at Poe's exclamation.

I thought the game was for the exedrae other than the Princess'. Does he not realize such?

She then turns an idle gaze to the scene between the Princess and Lady Lilyana with a look of mild curiosity on her face. Her thoughts, though, are less than tranquil...

What is that little tart up to? Is she trying to impress 'Lis?...That certainly is a beautiful va---ISAAC gave that to her?? She cannot help but steal a quick glance at the exedra where the Marshall sits.

He does not feel anything for 'Lis, and I know her heart resides with Prince Tyralor...right?? Did she just refuse the gift? I wonder why...Ugghhh, I wonder whether there are any cloisters in Port Eldarion looking for supplicants...


The breath caught in Lilyana's throat and disappointment was soon forgotten with the honor, Lady Ourson's stare imperceptible to her.

"Oh yes, certainly! We are sisters of Lyria, aren't we!"

Lost in bliss, the young woman gave a gracious curtsy before squeezing past Ieana. She was practically bouncing in her seat as Poe and Elendreth presented themselves.


Isaac watched this whole scene unfold between his sister and the princess, while his sister wasn't fooling her, she seemed to convince most everyone that he really had given that to Alis. He put a hand up to his forehead as he leaned into the table, trying not to get stared at for being so 'bold'. For the love of the gods Lily... He thought to himself and quirked an eyebrow up at Lureene when she seemed completely lost by the entire thing.

"I didn't actually give that to Alis... I told my sister not to give that to her... the crap I deal with on a daily..." He whispered to Lureene deciding that he was just going to sound like a jerk if he kept this up and got up. "I'm going to find Corvinus and see if he's still up for that drink." Isaac said walking away from the table to find Jaro. He'd rather stand in the back of the entire room at this point to avoid getting stared at.


Lureene, being distracted by the thoughts churning in her mind, is caught off-guard by the approach of Isaac. His words left her speechless.

What...now Lily did this without his approval?? That conniving little...HOW DARE SHE? I am as much a catch as Alis is, royal title or no! By the Hells, my Mother is a ruler in her own right!

It took all of her considerable willpower, bred into her by long hours being taught by her Mother, to walk over to Lily and give her a verbal thrashing. It was only after she turned around before she realized Isaac had never left the exedra.

What is wrong with me, I was sure he was right there...maybe it had something to do with that blow I took while back at the Shiv? Too bad, I was hoping I could ask him about where the best convent is in town.


Harbormaster

The sound of snapping his fingers brought Isaac out of whatever personal hell he was experiencing, "Hlokenar, who are you talking to? I'm right here..."

With a laugh, Jaro Corvinus clapped the taller half-elf on the shoulder and took a seat in his exedra. "Guess there's a positive side to being an orphan after all, huh?"


Isaac shook his head when Jaro snapped his fingers at him. This wasn't the first time Isaac found himself talking to well... himself. "Well, that save's me the trouble of finding you, now doesn't it." He said giving Jaro a half smile, not really sure how to explain the talking to himself bit. (because his player is a derp.)

Isaac sat back down and chuckled at Jaro's attempt to lighten the situation. "But you get to miss the fun of being embarrassed by a younger sibling who honestly has your best intentions in mind." He said putting a hand into sandy blond hair. "Now everyone thinks I'm trying to woo the princess, fantastic."Isaac wasn't even trying to hide his sarcasm at how truly annoyed with his life he was.


Harbormaster

"Well, could be worse," he said with a shrug, "she could have tried to hook you up with a rich but ugly woman."

"Don't worry though," he nodded towards Poe and Elendreth, "I think that elf kid is about to embarrass himself."


Isaac rolled his eyes at the thought, a little exasperated at the idea of his sister trying to hook him up with someone like that, but was pretty sure Lily wouldn't do that to him... he hoped.

He quirked an eyebrow as Poe and Elendreth walked up to the princess, "I don't think the boy is mentally capable of embarrassing himself, he's probably going to embarrass his aunt more than anything." He said grinning a bit.


Harbormaster

"Well," he whispered, glancing over his shoulder in anticipation of a spectacle, "she should probably rein him in then instead of encouraging him. Heh. Say, did you catch the looks that woman with the wings is throwing around?" He gave a low whistle and tugged on his collar. "I mean there's not a bad-looking woman in here today but damn! She could about make a sailor blush!"


"Maybe, but as they say, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, you know?"

When Jaro mentioned Lureene, Isaac couldn't help but snicker a bit, "Oh, obviously your talking about Lureene. Speaking from experience, she's made me blush once or twice, its probably why my sister disapproves of her." He said, all too amused by this conversation, he really needed to hang out with this man more often.


Harbormaster

"Huh," Jaro scratched the coarse stubble on his chin, and nodded towards the Princess. "Well, if Lily's trying to fix you up with the new Governor then I guess it makes sense."

Turning back to the Marshal, he paused for a moment, before speaking his mind, "Now don't get me wrong, that Lureene is plenty hot alright, but I'd be apprehensive about courting a woman who makes eyes with everyone in the room like that. Hit it and quit it, man, hit it and quit it. And what's the deal with those wings? Did she get hatched by a damn dragon or something? That's kind of wrong man."


Young Noble

"Well hellooo, your Highness," the young elven lord's nasal tone cut thru the hot jungle air as he bowed deeply. When Alis nodded to him in acknowledgement, he recovered and continued, oblivious to the look of anxiety on Elendreth's face as all eyes turned toward them.

"My Auuuntie and I should like to diiine at the hiiigh table this day."


Alis hid a momentary smirk behind her wine goblet.

Oh I'm sure you would...

"Tell me, Lady Elendreth, Lord Poe, why is it that you ask this boon of your Princess rather than seeking the hospitality of those guests whose names were plucked from Master Gelik's hat?"

Rolls:
Bluff Checks
A 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (15) + 25 = 40

Sense Motive Checks:
D 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 20 + 5 = 36 familiarity


Noble Lady

The young nobleman seemed about to thank Alis for her graciousness when her question caught him off-guard. Evidently he must have thought it obvious.

Beside him, his aunt, Lady Elendreth cleared her throat, "Your Highness, on that fateful day one month ago, against all thought of self-preservation, my dear nephew stood tall. While others fled and no guards were in sight, he fought to save Governor Taurion from the cowardly villains who slew her. Poe very nearly met his death that day, and he still bears the scars of that battle. Is it so much that he asks, your Highness?"

Rolls:
Poe Bluff 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6

Elendreth diplomacy 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Sense Motive Checks:
A 1d20 + 25 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 25 + 4 = 31 alertness
M 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
D 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 20 = 25
I 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
L 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
S 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


"Oh wow," Lilyana remarked, "I remember that! Those two gladiators, the cat girl and the brute with the stone skin, rushed to your aid and drove them off!"


Countess

"Such bravery is commendable," Naiobe added quietly, Councilor Eluchíl nodding in agreement.


A perfect excuse then...

The murmurs pervading the great hall fell to silence as the Princess rose to her feet, goblet held aloft. Quickly, those who knew their etiquette also rose.

"Lord Poe, regardless of Lady Taurion's ultimate fate, such a selfless act of valor is indeed worthy of honor. A toast then, to Lord Poe and to heroism!"

Even as a cheer went up, and Poe looked about, giving a royal wave, Alis motioned to the full bench in her exedra and continued, "Regretfully, there is not room enough for you both at my table, yet I believe my advisor, Professor d'Adora would be happy to join you, Lady Elendreth, in my lady Lureene's exedra."


"An excellent idea!" Ieana said with satisfaction.

"Perhaps Ladies Elendreth, Ourson, and I shall have formed a cabal of wizardesses before the day is through," she joked.


Noble Lady

Although it went unnoticed by Lureene, Isaac, and Sasha, Lady Elendreth seemed to pale as she glanced sidelong at the curvaceous blonde enchantress.

"Your Highness is too kind," she replied in curtsy, her lack of enthusiasm evident to many as she moved to join Ieana at Lureene's table.

Rolls:
Bluff 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Sense Motive Checks:
A 1d20 + 25 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 25 + 4 = 30 alertness
M 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
D 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (4) + 20 = 24
I 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
L 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
S 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Young Noble

Chin held high, Poe ascended the steps to Alis' table, genuflecting as he kissed her hand. As he rose again, the young elf seemed to size her up and commented quietly, "Your Highness, I would never have guessed the members our royal family to be so modest in stature — faaascinating..."


Hmmph! Alis isn't that short, we're about the same height!

Perception DC 15 (Alis, Amh, Darv, Isaac):
Beside him, Lilyana hissed under her breath, "I wouldn't have guessed that someone with orange eyes would be in any place to judge!"

Rolls:
Perception DC 15
A 1d20 + 16 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 16 + 3 = 21 alertness
M 1d20 + 15 - 5 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 15 - 5 - 5 - 2 = 23 distance, wall, noise
D 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 15 - 2 = 22 distance
I 1d20 + 13 - 11 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 13 - 11 - 2 = 19 distance, noise
L 1d20 + 9 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 5 - 2 = 6 distance, noise
S 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 - 5 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 + 2 - 5 - 5 - 2 = 6 human, urban, distance, wall, noise


Of all the snotty...

If Alis was offended, even those closest to her could not discern it. She merely gave a light laugh and motioned for Poe to sit next to Lilyana. "Well, modesty is a virtue, or so I am told. Yet always remember, young Poe," she said taking a deep breath, "that there is more to a lady's measure than how tall she stands."

Rolls:
Bluff Checks
A 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (20) + 25 = 45

P 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Sense Motive Checks:
M 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
D 1d20 + 20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 20 + 5 = 42 familiarity
I 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Young Noble

"Virtue?" At Alis' remark, and her pronounced intake of breath, even the haughty young nobleman could not help but let his gaze slip to the neckline of the Princess' dress. Flushing crimson as he tried to keep his chin up, he remarked awkwardly, "Yes, fine points, ah– that is to say you make a fine point, your Highness."

Keenly aware that the diminutive Princess had his balls in a vice, he looked about for a glass of... well anything, and took a long draught of wine that he mistook for water — an act that set him to sputtering. "Beautiful weather today," he gasped at length, eager to change topics.


"Oops! Scoot in, Gel," Sasha whispered as she got up and moved next to Lureene. Able to see Alis once again, she gave a wink and a short wave, evidently pleased.

As Ieana took her seat next to Gelik and Elendreth sat beside her, she commented, "Hey, it looks like we're in first place after Lissi, look at how many people we've got already! Who are you going to invite next Lllady Lllureene?"

MAP: Villa Sempronius, (Dining Round 02)


Well, it looks like of all the people to sit next to, I have the BEST companion of this whole affair! Poor Lily, she is stuck next to Poe...I hope he makes an attempt to woo her here, THAT would be poetic justice!

Lureene offers a small smile at her bodyguard and turns to Elendreth. "I am glad to see you again, Lady Elendreth. Like Ieana has said, this exedra will become the cabal table for days to come!"

She turns a gaze to the rapidly diminishing crowd and although her mind is already made up as to who she will invite to sit at her exedra, she puts on a show for the others.

"Let me see here, who has the honor of joining me here at this wizard's cabal?" Her gaze lingers over the crowd, a finger is extended. "Baron Gallo, would you do me the honor of joining me?"

She sits back and stretches her wings out for a moment. There. Let's see how he wriggles off THIS hook...

Rolls:
Diplomacy 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 15 + 1 = 24 charming


Noble Lady

"Lady Ourson," Elendreth hissed beneath her breath, "perhaps we should save some guests for other tables?"

Rolls:
Sense Motive Checks:
L 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 alertness
S 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Gelik 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Noting the distaste that was lost upon Sasha and Lureene, Gelik commented quietly, "I believe what Lady Elendreth means to say is that there some some guests in particular she would rather not join us — keeping it classy and all that."


Lureene puts a hand to the side of her temple and rubs it for a couple of seconds. By the Hells, what is under her skin NOW?

She returns the whisper to Gelik, silky smooth yet with a hint of steel. "Well, Master Gelik, perhaps you should have thought of that before it came to be my name appeared in the hat!"

Besides, I have a feeling the Baron may decline my gracious offer...


Gelik held a finger up and commented, "That nonsense was none of my doing, I assure you. The only hijinks I employed was to correct those perpetrated by Ms. Amhranai."

He proudly puffed his chest out and commented, "She might have thought she could out-fox me by leaving her slip of paper blank, yet there was no mistaking the dirty smudges when I saw them..."


While Sasha whistled innocently at Lureene and Gelik's banter, at the mention of Lord Gallo's name, her eyes lit up like beacons. "No no, you guys, this'll be fun — trust me!"


Guildmaster: Viamaré Concern

"Hrrmm..." Lord Gallo seemed to almost growl as he walked up, running a thick, stubby finger along his jaw, "It is understandable to desire the company of a man of wealth and reputation, but if I sit beside where you would have me, how shall the Princess see me?"

Rolls:
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Sense Motive 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16


Noble Lady

Averting her eyes from the pudgy human, Elendreth remarked, "Surely the Lady Ourson's guard would relinquish her seat for your Lordship..."


Lureene smiles at the noble lady, a look of amusement in her eyes. "Quite right, Lady Elendreth." She nudges Sasha, "Would you be so kind as to keep Lady Elendreth company, Sash?" Once her bodyguard has exited her seat, she slides over next to Gelik and pats the vacated seat. "If you would please, Baron?"


Baron: Whaling

"Ha ha!" The stocky whaling baron slapped his thigh and shook his head as he turned to Angrem and Carlina, "Why I do believe those boys have bitten off more than they can chew! Now then, my dear Carlina, why don't we keep that shy little elf friend of yours company, shall we? Poor thing looks as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!"


Baroness: Livestock

Baroness Mondracus cast a sympathetic glance towards Lady Elendreth as she remarked, "You certainly have an intimate grasp on the ironic, Rinaldo."


Guildmaster: Cartwright's

Even as Carlina shifted her gaze to Amhranai, an apologetic look on her face, the tall, white-haired elf beside her approached the priestess. Motioning to the empty seats beside her he asked, "May we?"


Guildmaster: Builders

"Utter nonsense," the city's master architect grumbled as Lord Gallo was invited to sit with the mages. Noting that Lady Lammontari was standing nearby, he remarked, "The city's defenses are in shambles, but instead of building bridges... what foolishness."


Baroness: Textiles

"Hmm, I wonder who the greater fool is," she mused, "a pompous windbag, or the one who solicits him."

When the grey-beard gave a snort of derision, the red-haired elf smirked. "Come, Maestro," she said with a nod of respect, "Baron Bonati and his wife look lonely."

She dropped her voice and added, "At least from their table we might both enjoy a better view."


Guildmaster: Builders

"Yes," he said simply, giving a quiet sigh as he looked first toward the woman seated at the Princess' left hand and then towards the exedra opposite them, "that would appear logical, wouldn't it?"

With a rap of his cane on the marble floor, the head of the Fraternal Association of Builders turned his back on Lord Gallo and Lady Lureene. He gave a short nod to Isaac Hlokenar in passing.

MAP: Villa Sempronius, (Dining Round 03)


"You may," Amhranai answered. While there was certainly something alluring about the man, she found she couldn't be too bothered with whatever that was. And besides, Carlina seemed absolutely smitten with him.

I think I'm supposed to stand, right? Wood scraped against stone as the elf suited thought to action, a hint of a smile touching her lips as she looked from the guildmaster to the Baroness. "Together again. Although I wonder if we'll be able to get a word in at any point." She remained standing til the three had found their seats, eyes marking Sin's traversal to the table at the back of the room, accompanied by an older human. One less thing to worry about for now. Perhaps I'll ask her later what she thinks Bonati will do to repay me.


Isaac snorted as he tried to hold back a laugh at Jaro's comments. "Trust me, it was all in good fun, I wouldn't go farther than teasing." He said and shook his head, besides, she was the princesses retainer, the thought of getting mixed up into that with being more than just friends didn't sit well with him.

"The wings? Well she's not dragon born, don't worry about that though, I think it's a bloodline thing." He said not sure if he should just come out and say she was a succubus and giving a quick nod to Luca as he passed by. Everyone was already being snippy with each other, no need to make matters worse. Amhranai and Lureene really needed to learn how to deal with nobles better...

Bluff:
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Guildmaster: Cartwright's

Carlina smiled gratefully at Amhranai and sat near her, Angrem taking a seat on the outside while gesturing to Rinaldo that he should sit opposite him. At the priestess' commentary, the white-haired elf smirked and asked, "Would that disappoint you?"


Baroness: Livestock

"Well it would disappoint me," the Baroness replied playfully. She briefly bit her lip until she was able to confirm that she could still see the Princess, Naiobe, and Eluchíl.

Turning to Amhranai she commented, "By the by, I may have to do business with the man, but it was gratifying to see you run Iole off earlier. Poor Melianna... even if wedding Iole did elevate her socially, how could she be happy with a husband who so blatantly flirts with other women? Honestly, if I didn't need the grains he grows to feed my livestock..."

She shook her head and gave a firm exhale as if trying to rid herself of unpleasant thoughts.


Baron: Whaling

Lord Dagonius wagged a finger and replied, "Now now, at the end of the day it's a man's wife that he goes home to. There's no harm in admiring a pretty lady from a distance, wouldn't you agree, Angrem?"


Guildmaster: Cartwright's

The elf gave a quiet chuckle and replied simply, "It depends on the man..."


Baroness: Livestock

Carlina merely rolled her eyes and looked to the woman beside her. "So tell me, what do you think of all this, Amhranai? I must admit a certain amount of surprise at how the Princess arranged things — not at all like Governor Taurion..."


Guildmaster: Viamaré Concern

"Ah, glady!" Lord Gallo chuckled slightly, sneering at Luca Petronius' indignation. "You show good taste to acknowledge a man with my connections, woman. You know, most of the fine goods that are imported into Port Eldarion come thru the Viamaré Concern. Silks from Khultan, tea from Loxphari, mead from ­Æscia... if there are exotic goods you need, then Lucio Gallo is your man!"


Sasha took her seat on the outside of the stone bench, raising an eyebrow at the old man who had just glared in their direction. Looking to the exceptionally pale woman beside her, she asked, "Say, whats the story with that old guy? He looked awfully grumpy about something. So what's this cable you ladies are talking about? It sounds like fun!"

Rolls:
Sense Motive Checks:
S 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18 human

9,151 to 9,200 of 11,113 << first < prev | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP] Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.