Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle

Game Master Laithoron

[ Links: Matrix | ToC | Wiki ]


8,801 to 8,850 of 11,113 << first < prev | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | next > last >>

"Curious as I am about what's happened to Commodore Gaeros," Malinda motioned towards the western hallway with her thumb, "we should probably get to the parapets now, your Highness."


Malinda Ardagnir wrote:
Looking to the cleric she asked, "You have any spells left? I didn't get it as bad as you or the dwarf, but after a few hundred steps I'm starting to feel it."

A bark of laughter erupted from the elf. "I've been healing people longer than all of you have been alive. Of course I have spells left."

Cast Lesser Restoration on Malinda


Lureene glances at Sasha who currently has her arms draped over the Marshal. I wonder how he feels about that? I think he is enjoying her ministrations a little too much!

Reluctantly she turns to ask Alis a question, "Now that the wards have been dispelled, I think it would be wise if Grak had a look around first. Also if we have a chance to disable O'beilumanji without killing him, is that an option you will allow us to take, your Highness?"


Dwarf Lightbringer

"I'm sorry, Lureene. Even if Alis agrees with you, and I'm sorry Frænka, I can't agree to that. That man, if he can even be called such, is irredeemably evil. Simply put, he's a monster, and doesn't deserve the chance to live." Darvesch get's slightly worked up over the notion of letting O'beilumanji live.


"Darvesch, I am not saying he doesn't deserve to be executed, he most certainly does! All I am saying is if we have any chance to capture him, we MUST take it. The fact he had a Maiar, a fallen angel working with him changes everything! We need to know whether he was aware of her true nature or whether he was just being used by her for her own purposes."


Dwarf Lightbringer

"I'm sorry Lurene. But, I, frankly, don't care if he had Dáth herself working with him." He raises his axe, "This blade is going in his body, until he stops breathing." Lowering his axe once more, "And only Kahn himself will be able to stop me." He manages to say calmly.

Dáth = Daedelhach
Kahn = Tuonwë


"Not that it's my place, your Highness, but after what I saw below, I feel the same as the dwarf."


She turned to face the rest of you, expression stern. "As I understand it, even though the Zuktol tribes accept witches and shamans, outright dealings with devils is still an abomination in their eyes, correct?"

When Amhranai nodded, she continued. "Bringing that to light may bring a measure of unity across cultural divides. Nevermind that I too would like to know how he came about making such a pact. The fact that Ozyrankhus' staff triggered a contingency upon a fallen Maiar makes me suspect the Ruby Coil's hand. Her reaction upon being revealed makes me doubly suspicious."

"If O'beilumanji surrenders or if he can successfully be charmed or rendered unconscious then we will take him into custody. In that event, he will be tried for murder and consorting with devils, and it will be your axe, Darvesch that carries out his punishment — just as you have sworn in the name of the God of Justice."

"However, if he resists and fights back, I will not have any of you putting yourselves at greater risk to subdue him. If he fights, then dispatch him quickly and don't put yourselves at any greater risk than you have to."

"Master Chief, Ieana, do either of you have any notion on how we will deal with the stone golems I'm told man the trebuchet? I'd rather not damage our own property, but I'm not about to risk anyone getting killed because of it either."


Dwarf Lightbringer

He turns to Alis, "I can agree to that," and looks to his axe. Darvesch notices the emphasis she put on "your axe", and wonders if she does, in fact, realize he hasn't yet fully accepted this axe as his own.


Alis Kirmoon wrote:
"If O'beilumanji surrenders or if he can successfully be charmed or rendered unconscious then we will take him into custody. In that event, he will be tried for murder and consorting with devils, and it will be your axe, Darvesch that carries out his punishment — just as you have sworn in the name of the God of Justice."

"Very well, Princess. If he refuses to surrender then he will die like the murderer he is!"


Having nothing further to add, Amhranai continued her work quietly, casting a spell on herself before preparing to turn another spell on Isaac and Sasha.

Cast Restoration on Amhranai


As the big people continued to talk, and the magical mist waned in strength, King Tut became more anxious, fidgeting about on Alis' shoulder. Finally with a tiny sigh and a loud, "OOO!" he tugged on her sleeve and gestured emphatically at the storeroom, chattering away with great urgency and agitation.

Rolls:
Malinda 1d4 ⇒ 3
Isaac 1d4 ⇒ 2
Sasha 1d4 ⇒ 2
Sasha 1d4 ⇒ 4

Alis: Used charge from wand of CLW
Amh: Used 3 charges from belt, 3 from ring, and 3 CLWs


.
.
    Party Buffs:

  • A hp: 41 = 41/41
       (mage armor 0et, shield other 3md, resist fire 20 4db, see invisibility 4db)
  •      k: 20 = 20/20
  • M hp: 62 = 62/62
  • D hp: 95 = 95/85
       (resist fire 20 4db)
  • I hp: 0 + 2d8 + 2d8 + 2d8 + 1d8 + 5 + 2d6 + 9 + 1d8 + 5 ⇒ 0 + (5, 7) + (5, 5) + (8, 5) + (7) + 5 + (1, 5) + 9 + (1) + 5 = 68/66 AMH: 3 charges belt, CLW+ring, Healer's Touch; ALIS: CLW
       Str 19 + 2 = 21/20
       (resist fire 20 4:45db)
  • L hp: 55 = 55/55
       (mage armor 4md)

  • M hp: 90 = 90/90
       Str 13 + 3 = 16/ 18 -1 penalty
  • S hp: 37 + 1d8 + 5 + 2d6 + 10 ⇒ 37 + (6) + 5 + (6, 3) + 10 = 67/62 AMH: CLW+ring, Healer's Touch
       Str 7 + 2 + 4 = 13/ 13
       (resist fire 20 4:45db)


"Alright, alright! Go take care of the other furry ones just stay out of trouble. And NO poking the snake!"


"Eee! Eee!" With a kiss on the cheek that made his mistress wince, Tut hopped down and springboarded off Darvesch's pauldrons on his race into the storeroom. It wasn't long before the area was abuzz with the squeaks and trills of a variety of exotic creatures.

MAP: Arrowhead Citadel, (Round 413 / 2:55db)


Ignoring the ruckus from the other room and the raised eyebrows she was getting, Alis asked, "Master Chief, we don't have much time left to prepare. Can you tell us anything about the parapets that might give us a tactical advantage?"


Map: Arrowhead Citadel's Parapets

Note: We are currently on the 7th floor.

Malinda nodded and began to explain. "That central stairwell only leads to the Commodore's quarters and the library (8th). It this western stairwell that we'll have to take. One floor up it lets out onto the upper battlements (8th), but it continues up even further finally ending on the parapets (9th). That's where the trebuchet is."

"Now the trebuchet is animated so it can reload and pivot on its own. Basically, an engineer controls it by pointing at the target with a magic rod and issuing verbal commands. There are also two golems up there — stone, like the one downstairs, but smaller... maybe only 10 feet tall. They're used to reload the trebuchet and defend against airborne attackers landing. Each one is armed with a lance long enough to strike invaders on the 8th-floor battlements below."

"These necklaces the Princess and I wear defend against the citadel's normal defenses, but I'm not sure if they'll work on the golems. Reason being is the one up top are keyed to a specific amulet made to control them. We've never had an incident like this before, so for all I know it might be able to override our protections."

"At any rate," she nodded towards Lady Ourson, "if you've got wings, you might want to use them. I don't know how this O'beilumanji character fights, but if you can keep your distance, the golems won't be a problem."

Round: 422 / 2:56db


Lureene nods in response, "I agree Malinda. I have no desire to find out how tough a fighter he is." She thinks for a second then asks, "We need to know exactly what is going on up there. I suggest I cast invisibility on Grak and have him scout the parapet." On a questioning look from Malinda, she adds "Grak is my eidolon...err...my familiar. I can share his senses for a few seconds through our bond so I can determine if O'beilumanji does control the golems or not."

As she waits for a response, something else occurs to her. "Malinda, you mentioned the Commodore. It may be a good idea to see what happened to him, see if he still lives."


Dwarf Lightbringer

"I just want to know a couple things." Darvesch says contemplatively, "First, what will happen should the amulet keyed to each golem be destroyed? Second, what will happen should the rods controlling the trebuchets be destroyed? And third, assuming nothing extremely bad will happen, do I have permission to destroy whatever big O has control of?" He smiles, realizing he'll be met with denial. "In all seriousness though, what else do we need to know or do before we head up? If you haven't noticed, I'm getting antsy." Tightening his grip as he finishes his statement.


"Uhhm..." The Master Chief removed her helmet to scratch an itch as she pondered the dwarf's questions. "Not sure about any of that, but you do know we're talking about state property, right?"


Ieana gives a bemused chuckle and comments, "If if these are shield guardians then the wearer's death would cause them to continue carrying out their last command. Otherwise, if destroyed, they would cease to function until a new one was crafted..."

She gives the dwarf a wink and says, "I suspect if we sold all of your armaments that might cover the costs of constructing a new amulet. As for the trebuchet's control rod, I really have no idea, but it does sound rather expensive."

Rolls:
K: Arcana DC 22
A 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
M 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
D 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
I 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
L 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

I 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (18) + 26 = 44


"Daaarv," Alis chided with a wink, "if you break my fortress I'm taking it out of the budget for yours. Have you ever heard of disarming someone? I hear it's all the rage in law enforcement these days."


Dwarf Lightbringer

His eyes widen, "Forget I asked!" Looking to his axe, he says, "I only know basic disarming techniques. I specialized in breaking weapons and other objects." He lets out a sigh, "But, enough about that. We should go now."


"Well... if you're that worried about disabling the trebuchet, it can't fire a thing if the sling or the cables connected to it are cut. That would be a simple repair at least."

Remembering what Lady Ourson said, Malinda comments, "As for the Commodore, if we've got time then it can't hurt but... seeing as how that rod and amulet were in his possession I'm not optimistic."

Round: 433 / 2:57db


Lureene nods soberly at Milinda's assessment. Another crime for O'beilumanji to answer for... "I agree, we should get moving." She then contacts Grak via her mental bond with him. "Grak, tell Tyralor we disabled the wards surrounding the parapet. Also I need you to meet me outside the stairwell on the 8th floor, and do not let yourself be seen."


"Yesss Missstressss, Grak ssshall be ssstealthy..."

Rolls:
Stealth Checks
G 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 4 = 27 small


Alis pursed her lips at the information regarding the Commodore's misappropriated items. She pointed to the western stairs. "I presume that we can also access these stairs from the Commodore's quarters, correct?"


"There's a connecting hallway, yes." the Master Chief answered with a nod.


"Alright, well let's hurry then and at least take a quick look. If Gaeros is still alive he might be coming out of the lethargy mist."


Malinda took an uneasy breath and nodded, leading the way.

Sense Motive DC 15 (Alis, Amh, Darv, Sasha):
You get the feeling that she's rather apprehensive about checking on the Commodore.

Sense Motive DC 20 (Alis, Amh, Darv):
You get the feeling that it's more than just dread about what might have befallen her commanding officer.

Above, the broad, spiral stairs opened onto a large library occupying half the floor, the bookshelves lined with 100s of volumes. Four stained glass windows depicted the ice-capped mountains and freezing seas surrounding Mennen Fedleth, while a pair of magically lit fireplaces suggested that one was in Ilmarond's cooler clime. High above, the massive iron beams supporting the parapets were visible, their surfaces engraved with patterns of elven knotwork.

By the western hearth, 3 over-stuffed leather chairs were arrayed about a low table on which a few books were stacked. Near the eastern, was a standing desk with an angled top flanked by tall stools. No doubt it was intended for the scribing of tomes.

Set into the wall on either side of the upper landing were doors, one of which was still open. Motioning to the open door at right, Malinda whispered, "This way. The left door comes out at the other stairwell."

Yet even as you stepped up to the door, you could see the Master Chief's shoulders slump and a long sigh escape her before she pounded the doorframe with her armored fist. "Dammit, no..."

There, lying in the blood-soaked sheets of a huge four-poster canopy bed was Commodore Gaeros' body. A set of bloody bootprints leading away to an open armoire on the south wall.

Rolls:
Sense Motive Checks:
A 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (1) + 23 = 24
M 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
D 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29
I 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
L 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

S 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18 human

Perception Checks
A 1d20 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 3 = 25 alertness, +1 trapfinding
M 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 +3 trapfinding
D 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 +2 stonecunning
I 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
L 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

M 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
S 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 +2 human

Stealth Checks
A 10 + 17 = 27
M 10 + 14 + 5 = 29 competence
D 10 + 11 = 21
I 10 + 14 = 24
L 10 + 13 = 23

M 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
S 10 + 19 = 29

MAP: Arrowhead Citadel, (Round 444 / 2:58db)


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Even as Malinda walked slowly toward the bed, as if dragging a great weight behind her, the rest of you entered behind her. A large, opulent bedchamber comprised the late Commodore's quarters. A great hearth and twin fireplaces spanned the south wall, and four glass-paned windows admitted the morning sunlight. Armoires, bookcases, chests, and other furnishings, many from far-flung corners of Elsemar, filled the room.

The single most dominant feature, even if not for its present state, would surely have been the great canopied bed. The massive piece sat on a raised marble platform the sides of which bore bas-relief carvings of sirens, ships, and sea serpents. The bed itself was big enough to comfortably sleep 3 or 4 adults and was carved from a dark, lustrous hardwood engraved with nymphs and nereids. Curtains of a rich, sea-blue silk, accented with white lace recollected cresting waves.

Yet there, lying upon white satin sheets now dark with blood, was Commodore Gaeros, a bloody, jewel-hilted dagger still clenched in one hand, his throat seemingly torn out by some wild beast. To the west, you could see that another door leading into the chamber had been burst from its frame by some terrific force and now lay near a trio of armchairs.

MAP: Arrowhead Citadel, (Round 445 / 2:58db)


Dwarf Lightbringer

He says nothing as he passes Malinda, patting her on the shoulder as he makes his way to the busted door. Darvesch inspects the broken frame carefully before he decides to move on to the body of the late Commodore. Without disrupting the bed, he stands at the edge closest to the Commodore, and inspects his throat. Afterwards, he looks at the set of prints on the floor as he tries to think what could possibly have caused this kind of damage.

GM/Rolls:

K:Arcana 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 4 = 30 monster lore
K:Dungeoneering 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 4 = 26 monster lore
K:Planes 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 4 = 35 monster lore
K:Religion 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 4 = 29 monster lore


It doesn't take the dwarf long to determine that the door was burst thru sheer strength in a singular blow — something that he is aware is more difficult than one might think. As far as what could have done this, the only thing he was certain of is that it doesn't exactly fall within your realm of expertise. It almost...

"Looks like he was killed by a panther or maybe a lion!" The surprise in the huntress' voice was matched only by her bluntness. "That's weird though, they usually crush your spine or windpipe. I wonder if it was rabid or–"

Even as a look from Alis cut Sasha off, Darvesch noticed that the bloody footprints leading away from the bed were not those of a wild beast, but of a man. In fact they matched the man's bootprints he had seen down in the portcullis chamber!

Rolls:
Sasha: K: Nature 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Survival Checks
A 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
M 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
D 1d20 + 13 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 3 = 28 track
I 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
L 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

S 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 3 = 32 track

Round: 449 / 5:58db


Dwarf Lightbringer

"This was no animal, Sasha. A person did this. And it seems it's the same person that was in the portcullis chamber." He says, looking to Sasha, then back to the tracks. "Whoever did this, they're powerful." A slight hint of concern is heard in his voice.


"Missstressss, Grak isss outssside ssstairsss now."


Lureene responds telepathically to Grak (putting the carnage discovered in the bedchamber out of her mind for the moment) "OK Grak, good job. Is Tyralor still with you? Once we are ready, I will cast Invisibility on you and you can scout ahead."

Once the group is ready to proceed, she casts Invisibility on Grak.


Grak waits obediently as the group continues their investigation. Once the Princess has given her okay, Lureene chants her spell and Grak fades from view. He then flies/climbs up the wall trying to get a peek of the parapet area.

Rolls:
Perception 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25
Stealth 1d20 + 19 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 19 + 20 = 45 invisible


"Man?" Isaac shook his head. "He's about as much of a man as that 'witch' was a woman. I'd say 'monster' is more like it."

Turning to the Master Chief, he found her speechless and unmoving. "Ardagnir... Malinda... you still with us? Gaeros' murderer has a reckoning due."


Hmmm...shapeshifter or vampire? Not pretty either way. A hand stretched out to grasp Malinda's shoulder, squeezing to offer comfort as Amhranai stepped closer to the Commodore. "Balezu's gaze welcome you and may Silenya's waters embrace you."

Stepping down and away from the raised bed, the elf crossed the room to the shattered armoire, calling back over her shoulder, "Not much to do now except find these Dark Flame-kissed bastards."


He wasn't just her commanding officer, there was more there...

With an insistent look in her eyes, Alis tipped her head toward the gaping doorway indicating the rest of you needed to get a move on. Even as the last of you filed out and made your way to the battlement access doors, Alis closed the Commodore's eyes with a brush of her hand before drawing closed the bed curtains.

In a soft, low tone that only Darvesch could just barely overhear, she whispered, "Bälezu willing, we may be able to bring him back, but right now Arrowhead needs the strength of its acting commander at the forefront, and that is you Master Chief Ardagnir."

Rolls:
Perception DC 29 (distance, distraction)
M 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
D 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
I 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
L 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

S 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 = 25 human

Round: 255 / 2:59db


The Master Chief set her jaw and nodded. Thru her teeth, she said, "It's time to finish the fight."


Male Sky Elf Game Master lv 20

Out in the hallway, Sasha had guarded her bunkmate, Lureene, while the blonde communed with her flying serpent and turned him invisible. Up he'd flown, passing the level of the parapets to afford his mistress a bird's-eye view...

Far below, Tyralor could be seen, waiting in reserve on the lower battlements. On the upper battlements, the bodies of several soldiers were strewn about, torn open as if by some ferocious beast.

Higher still, the trebuchet was loaded and ready to fire. An adolescent elven boy was bound by his wrists and ankles to the great stone in the weapon's sling, and there were another three students lashed to the frame of the weapon itself. Around the perimeter of the roof, another 6 huge boulders remained.

The two golems were positioned on opposite sides of the roof. One near the upper landing of the stairwell, the other on the far side of the trebuchet. Finally, standing with one shoulder against a chimney, back to the stairwell, was a figure in a green cloak peering out at New Viamaré...

Even as Lureene finished relating what it was she saw to her allies, the rest of you making what last minute preparations you could, the toll of a distant bell could be heard ringing in the new hour...

Rolls:
[spoiler="Rolls"]Perception Checks
A 1d20 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 3 = 21 alertness, +1 trapfinding
M 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 +3 trapfinding
D 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33 +2 stonecunning
I 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
L 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

M 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
S 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 +2 human

Stealth Checks
A 10 + 17 = 27
M 10 + 14 + 5 = 29 competence
D 10 + 11 = 21
I 10 + 14 = 24
L 10 + 13 = 23

M 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
S 10 + 19 = 29

MAP: Arrowhead Citadel, (Round 460 / 3:00db)


We're out of time.

As the bells of the distant Pantheon continued to toll, Alis looked to her friends and allies, eyes alight like the hottest part of a flame. "It comes to this then. We have all fought and bled together for duty, ideals, and yes, friendship. Only hatred and disillusionment guides our enemy, so let us make our stand and pray.
We forge a new future this day!"

Alis casts Good Hope.


Dwarf Lightbringer

"Let's go then." He says as he readies his weapon. Looking to Alis, he says, "Do you want me to focus on releasing the hostages? What are my orders?"


MAP (Fixed): Arrowhead Citadel, (Round 460 / 3:00db)


Alis shook her head. "If we can't charm O'beilumanji then we'll need your strength to contain him. Besides, freeing prisoners is my specialty, right Isaac?"

Alis casts Fly on herself.


Rolling his eyes a bit of good-natured embarrassment at his recent rescue at the hands of the Princess, the Marshal wondered if he'd ever live that down. "Darvesch, we seem to have pretty good success double-teaming enemies. We'll handle this criminal scum so fast he'll be 10 minutes in Hell before he knows what hit him."


"Your Highness?" Ieana offered, "I believe the best-use of my capabilities would be in keeping the golems from bring their force to bear against our strike-force."


"Ellie was that elf boy that's trapped to the boulder cute? I bet I can figure out a way to keep that thing from firing..."


Lureene speaks up, "O'beilumanji is too far away for me to cast my charm spell on him from the stairwell, I will need to get closer to him." She looks at Ieana, "It looks like the golem was guarding the stairwell to me, so I need you to draw its attacks from me." She then turns to Alis, "If I cannot charm him, Grak and I will try to disarm him should he use the control rod for the golems against us."

In response to Sasha, she replies "Ask Grak, Sash."

Lureene casts Blur and Shield on herself.


Dwarf Lightbringer

"Good idea, Isaac. Let's flank him, should he not cooperate." He pauses a moment, "Who's doing the talking?"

8,801 to 8,850 of 11,113 << first < prev | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PbP] Wardove's Rumble in the Jungle All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.