Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Vonzara's Homebrew Skype/PbP Game

Game Master Vonzara

Recently the adventurers went to stop two assassination attempts. They have temporarily stopped these attempts form happening. In the process they found several maps that could lead them to the person who wants the people assassinated.


101 to 150 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel: from what you can tell she is being truthful

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel nods slowly in response to Tasha. "Not much to tell for my story. I was born in a small village to an idiot mother and a travelling magician father. The villager's didn't like me very much, not really sure why-" Nathaniel absent-mindedly fiddles with a distinctly pointed ear. "-Then one day I watched my father do some magic, studied it on my own and found my power. Left the village, travelled a little and now here I am." He looks around the group and smiles slightly. "Fate does lead one down varied paths. But I am quite glad it brought me to a group such as you."

Sczarni

Female Elf

Perception Check for those eating together:

Nathaniel:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Zeljka:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Janthe:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Nathaniel and Janthe see a large cloaked figure walk into the dining hall. You can tell it is male due to the size and outline under the cloak. He is carrying a crossbow and longsword. The edges of his cloak are covered in mud as if he has spent a good deal of time walking from place to place. You notice that the he is injured and struggling to stay conscious. He is holding his left side just below the rib cage and there appears to be blood on his hands but you cant tell through all the dirt and muck.

Zeljka you do not see the figure enter as your back is to the door.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

I yell "Is there a healer in the house?" And immediately run over to him and try to help support his weight.

"Are you ok? What happened?"

Don't know Him I presume?


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Made aware of the plight of the traveler by Janthe's shouts, Zeljka gets up to her feet, moving over to take a look at him. "Stay still," She orders him, before gripping his shoulder, a soft pale glow coming from her hand.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

"That should help you," The half-orc woman states. "Come, have a seat and rest. We need water," she orders, looking at the people just standing around. "Don't gape, just get some, now!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

After getting the man seated I run off to get him some water, and leave him in the surprisingly capable hands of Zeljka.

It's surprising because I did not know you could cure

After I return I see how he's doing and try to catch up on missed information.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel curses, rises and grabs the nearest apprentice. "You- go to the healer, get them to send someone now." He grabs a second one. "You- go tell the master that an injured man has arrived." He grabs a third. "You- go and help that other apprentice with getting that water."

Finished, he walks over to the man and helps support him as Zeljka works on him.

Sczarni

Female Elf

The man's pain eases after Zeljka casts her heal. He is still badly injured but is not stable. "Thank-you ma'am."He says while trying to ease into the chair. After he sits he lowers his hood. Before you you see a handsome elf. His eyes are the color of the sky and his hair is blonde. He softly smiles at Zeljka. "I owe you a debt of gratitude for saving me. I thought for sure I would be dead before I reached the academy. Some how I managed to escape the attack Venture-Captain Heidmarch. She caught me looking through her office. He stops to take a breath and tries to relax but is still in a good deal of pain. "I found a letter to her from someone named D. It said something about an elf trying to stop him from opening the planes of hell and failing. It also said that his children where to be found and killed at all costs. I came to speak with Lady BrightStar and the others. Oh, please forgive me, my name is Zander. He extends a hand towards the group.

While Zander is talking the other come back with water and a healer. The healer is a beautiful elven woman. Her eyes are sapphire blue and she is wearing a simple blue dress. Her golden blonde hair is braided down her back in a simple raid. At her waist is a simple leather pouch. She reaches in and pulls out a vial of orange liquid. "Zander are you okay?

Zander takes the vial and drinks it. You notice that he slowly starts to feel better. "Yes Lady BrightStar, Thank you. I have news of what Heidmarch has been up to."he answers. Zander repeats the same thing he told those at the table with him. After a moment he finishes and Lady BrightStar stands there looking at everyone. She doesn't say anything for a long time. Finally, she steps towards one of the bystanders and orders him to go and fetch the others.

"Zeljka I can not thank-you and your friends enough for saving Zander's life. If you had not healed him before I got here, I fear he would be dead."Lady BrightStar reaches back into her belt pouch and pulls out three of the orange vials, they look exactly like the one she gave Zander."Here take these for I have a feeling you will need them very soon. She walks over towards Zander and helps him up as the door bursts open. In comes Sir Wolfram followed by Lost, Hymo, and Farsain. "Where is Brother Lairith?She asks.

Farsain answers her"Brother Lairith is currently out on pilgrimage." She mumbles something in elven and then motions everyone to a set of stairs that lead down to the kitchen.

Sorry for the long arse post. The vials are cure light wounds.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Nothing wrong with long posts if they get all the relevant information down pat.

Sky colored eyes. Such a pale shade of blue framed by such a handsome face. The warrior oracle couldn't help but stare just a little bit at such a wonderful visage, heat creeping up her neck to her cheeks. His smile was the lynchpin that made her avert her gaze entirely, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth and the tiny tusks protruding slightly from her lips. "You were injured - triage on the battlefield is necessary," She mutters, listening to what he had to say. Zeljka didn't understand most of it, just something about the Venture-Captain and him rummaging through her files and uncovering a plot - and that his name was Zander. A very nice name.

Noting his pain, she hesitantly reached out in order to administer another cure spell, before the appearance of the radiant Lady Brightstar made her freeze up and step back, watching a few paces back. Her task was done, of course - keeping him from bleeding out. Now the real healer could get to work, one that wouldn't make Zander feel uncomfortable. She waited, wishing she had her armor to hide under, her helmet to keep her expression from being lain bare to the world, eyes darting back towards the injured elf while he reported.

Zeljka graciously accepts the offered potion from the lady, speaking quietly to her. "I could not allow an injured man to die from his wounds when he was in need," She explained, glancing back at Zander again - feeling foolish for staring at him so. He was far from the first handsome man she had met, and most likely not the last - not very many smiled so gratefully at her, though.

Nodding as they are directed towards the back stairs, Zeljka starts to hobble in that direction - limping as quickly as her gnarled leg would take her, putting her battle face on. Now was a time for business, not for appreciating a beautiful creature. She really wished she had her armor now, or at least her greatsword - something to show she was a warrior.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel blanches and grows visibly pale as the man speaks. Shooting a glance at Tasha to discern her reaction to the man's words, as discreetly as possible Nathaniel moves over to Lord Farsain and whispers him a message- "Excuse me, sir, but when convenient I need to speak with you further on the matter we discussed in the library- What this 'Zander' has said has... thrown some new light on my problem." Stepping back, he rejoins his friends watching the tableau in front of them, and whispers to Janthe "Who is Brother Lairith?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"Thank you Lady Brightstar. I will put it to good use."

Knowledge Local 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
"Uhm..."


Male Human Ranger 3

Alright, can you tell me what time of day it is? I'd like to figure out what my options are for where to go.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Brother Lairith is the librarian. He is currently out on pilgrimage.

Nathaniel:Lord Farsian noods."Young elf we will talk after we see what Lady BrightStar wants from us."

Zeljka:Lady BrightStar replies to you quietly,"My dear do not be so shy as you have the blessing of the Gods. Having the ability to help the wounded is a great honor. I watched you pour yourself into your work with Master Torag and in the yard helping that young man. Be proud of who you even when you are not in your armor.

Gates it is dinner time. Nathaniel, Zeljka and Janthe are at the dinning hall. I do not know where Calin and Duck are located.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"He's the librarian. What they need him for is beyond me but I have a feeling it's got to be really important."


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka can't help but bristle slightly at Lady Brightstar's words, looking back at her with a slight glare. "You are mistaking my plight, my lady," She informs her, a little too harshly than she should have.

Taking a moment to cool her emotions, she speaks again, much softer in tone. "Forgive me. I am prone to emotional outbursts. A part of my...heritage," she states, with disgust emphasized on the last word. Her eyes glanced back at Zander, now more or less the pinnacle of health. She had no doubt even on death's door he was a far cry more attractive than she'd ever be in a dress and make up.

"I am unused to...positive attention from...well..." She mumbles, averting her gaze again, feeling even more foolish trying to explain herself. She was a warrior, blessed by Gorum to be his avatar of battle - but she was also a woman, and she did get lonely at times.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Lady BrightStar looks around quickly after speaking with Zeljka. She then motions everyone to go down the steps into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she walks over to what appears to be an ordinary door. Before she opens it you hear her mummble something at the door. After she is does, Lady BrightStar waits until the kitchen is clear. "Lord Farsain I believe we'll be needing a look out. Where might your cat be? She has yet to let us down when things get rough." At this you see Lord Farsain close his eyes as if he is trying to remember where the cat maybe. A few moments later a grey cat comes plodding down the step. "Thank you Farsain. Now please follow me." Lady BrightStar pulls the door open and in front of you there is the most spacious and comfortably decorated room known the exist.

On the walls are torches that glow yet produce no heat or flame and still they light the room as if they do. Upon the walls there are beautiful tapestries and paintings. Some depict epic scenes of battle with dragons and goblins while others are beautiful landscapes and portraits. The rugs on the floor would make a quidiran cry due to how finely made they are. There is a fireplace on the back wall and it heats the room. On the walls left and right of the fireplace are book cases filled with maps and books. Off to the left is a large table with six chairs and each chair has a name carved into the back. There are several chairs and sofas in the room. These are finely craft as everything else in the room. Along the right wall is a low buffet loaded with decanters and bottles.

"Please come in my friends. Hurry as we do not wish to be seen."lady BrightStar says as she motions everyone in.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

I make my way into the room and let out a low whistle. "Where did all this come from?"

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

I'm posting here so that Paizo regesters that I'm playing in the campaign. Can't wait to play!


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka's introspection is lost as she takes in the grand meeting room, looking around with awe and splendor, particularly interested in the battle tapestries, peering at them and examining all of the details - she especially liked the dragon fights.

After taking a look at them, she looked over at the six seats, peering closely at the names, wondering who exactly they were for.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

A tall man wearing a long green cloak enters the room. His hair is tied back into a small pony tail, and he has a mustache-goatee combination on his face. His cloak is long, green, and very thick. There are several pockets on the side of the cloak. Inside of his cloak is a dark, almost black, brown shirt and pants. On his back is a very large sword, made of a fine quality of steel. The hilt is decorated with swirls and circles.

"Ah'm lookin' fer a man named Wilfram. Anyone seen 'im? He's supposed ta be importent 'ere."

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: As you look closely at the chairs you see the names are carved in beautiful script. Three of the chairs have an elven design and read "Vonzara" "Farsain" and "Hymo". Each of the three remaining chairs have a different design. Once has a carving of a Great Axe and reads "Lost", the second and third ones are adorned with holy symbols are read "Wolfram" and "Lairith". The table has been given a great deal of detail and the same amount of care. Around the edge of the table there are carvings of foliage and forest animals. The table legs look like miniature trees hold up the table top.

Janthe: Hymo answers you as he walk to get himself a glass of wine,"These are things from our travels. The table was given to us by the elven king himself after we helped them reclaim their ruins from the Drow. Some of the paintings on the wall are done by Lost." He finishes pouring the wine and take his seat at the table.

Gwendal: A very brightly dressed halfling woman approaches you. She looks up at you and replies,"Deary you just missed him. He is down in the kitchen with Lady BrightStar. They took an injured elf down that way along with several others. Don't know what they're up to but its not good if Lady BrightStar is seen healing folks. Anything I can get you while ya wait?"

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"No, Ah won be stayin' fer long." Gwendal says as he moves toward the kitchen forcefully, bumping into the Halfling. As he walks away from the mess he just created, he laughs, not even looking at the halfling.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"Wow, I knew you guys were a big deal but clearly I didn't have any clue how big!"

Janthe is in awe of this treasure trove and will be inspecting random pieces but never actually touching anything until he is called otherwise.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gwendal: As you reach the bottom of the steps that lead to the kitchen you see a grey cat laying on the butcher block. Upon seeing you the cat hops down and walks towards you.

Janthe: Everyone begins to take their seat at the table. Lady BrightStar sits Zander in a large arm chair by the fireplace before taking her seat at the table. She motions for everyone to gather around.


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates cleans himself up as best he can and heads to the Dining Hall.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"Oiy! Get off tha choppin' block!"

I ain't eatin' any time soon 'ere.

Gwendal starts heading inside of the kitchen.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gwendal Give me a perception check please.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

1d20 ⇒ 14 Of course she asks for perception. The one time I won't have anyone else to help with.

EDIT: Well, that went well.

Sczarni

Female Elf

you needed a 5 or better.

You see that the kitchen is neat and tidy. Everything is clean and recently scrubbed. Next to the oven sits freshly cooked venison, bread and some sort of vegetable stew. On the back wall is a wooden door and the cat is now walking back and forth in front of it. Almost like she is guarding it.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

Gwendal looks at the cat and says to it "You, uh, aven't seen a Wilfram, have you? 'Course you aven't. You're a cat."

Gwendal scoffs at the absurdity of talking to a cat. He then looks around to see if there are any people nearby.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel follows Janthe and joins him in briefly admiring the contents of the room. "The rewards of adventuring... extraordinary." he mutters quietly before sitting down at the table to face Hymo.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gwendal:The cat looks back at you with green eyes and answers you. "Yes I have actually. He's behind this door with my master. What might your business be sir." She then sits down in front of the door looking up at you.

Nathaniel, Janthe & Zeljka: You see Lord Farsain rise from his chair and walk back to the door. He mumbles something about a cat and a man.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

Gwendal is, at first, startled by the cat talking back. Then he looks a little more composed. He takes a deep breath in and tells it "Ehahaha! Oh, so the cat does talk! Oh, now that's priceless! Ah was told to come 'ere, little kitty. Suppose to kill some beasties, Ah'm told."

Sczarni

Female Elf

Before the cat has a chance to reply the door opens and out steps an older elven man. he is dressed in sorcerer robes and looks at the cat."What have I told you about speaking to people. You're going to startle on bad enough and kill them. Now get in here and stop causing trouble Marie." He shoos the cat into the room. Then turns to adress you."Young man I understand that you need to see Sir Wolfram. If that is the case please come in." He pushes the door open for you to enter.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

"It is an honour to meet you all, but may I ask for what purpose you have gathered us here? I assume it relates to the arrival of your acquaintance."

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"Oh, so first Ah speak to 'is cat, then 'is glorified butler, now Ah really want to speak wit 'im." Gwendal says while grinning.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Lady BrightStar clears her throat. "Thank you all for joining me here. We have been given some disturbing information. Recently we found out that Venture Captain Heidmarch has been hired to stop two children from rescuing their father and helping someone named D open the planes to hell itself. My friends we have got to stop the planes from being opened and make sure these innocent children are not harmed. I have long since put away my gear for slaying the evils of the world to reside peacefully. However I think we may need to dust it off and get ready to help the young ones. Zelja, Nathaniel, and Janthe how do you feel about assisting us in this quest to maintain peace? AH, I see Gwendal has arrived. We've been expecting you."

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"Lady, let me get one thing strait. As long as Ah have to clean blood off my sward at the end of the day, Ah'll be a happy man. Ehahaha!"

Gwendal's laugh is full and hardy, like he is actually a happier man than he has appeared recently.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"I would be happy to accompany you and offer what help I can, but are we properly prepared for such a fight?

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"Do we need to be? Ye got meh, my sward, and the enemy. What more could ye possibly want! Ehahaha!"

You can't tell if its gall, self confidence, or simply stupidity, but Gwendal's muscle definitely show that he is no pushover.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"How about having two of ye? Or do ye not get along with yourself."

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

"Ah don't care if there is only one of meh, and a thousand of them. As long as Ah get my money, the only thing mattering is that Ah fight with someone and they end up dead. So why don't yeh keep your face shut, you puny twerp."


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

The half-orc listens intently to what Lady Brightstar has to say, essentially repeating the information that she received from Zander. Focusing on the given mission kept her from dwelling on her other feelings right now, nodding at the elven cleric.

"We should set off as soon as possible, then. Do we have any leads on where to start?" She asks, flexing her fingers. Seemed like she would have to put her work on the adamantine greatsword on hold for the time being. "Give me thirty minutes, and I'll be prepared to journey wherever we must go." She needed to put her half-plate on - though thinking about it, she realized she would need some help to put it on properly - usually she just tipped a tavern owner or bar maid a small amount of coin to help her put it on.

Just realized the rule about half-plate and full plate armor needing assistance in donning or else it can only be donned hastily, reducing the AC by 1 and increasing the armor penalty by 1.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

"I would be very honoured to join you on this mission- however, I must ask, you Lady and your companions are experienced and mighty adventurers. Are you certain that we would be able to make a significant contribution to this venture? I know that for myself I would fear that I would simply get in your way. Also, what do we currently know of these children? Do we know their location, or names?"

Sczarni

Female Elf

Before you leave the academy you can get a stable boy to help you. In the field you could ask another PC.

"Nathaniel you will not be in the way. We would be very honored for you to help us. While we prepare to stop the planes of hell from being opened, you and your companions could investigate Venture Captain Heidmarch and what she is doing of late. As for the children, we know that they are currently safe. I do not believe Heidmarch knows their names or location." She pauses then directs her attention to Zeljka. "My dear we will help you get ready, do not fret. But first everyone should get a good nights sleep and we will meet in the morning to discuss tactics and exactly how we want to approach everything.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

"Thank you for your faith in us. On the morrow, then." Nathaniel bows low, then withdraws from the room. He returns to the dining room, and goes searching for Tasha.

Qadira

Male Human Fighter/4

Gwendal starts following Nathaniel, assuming that he knows where the sleeping quarters are.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"Alright when and where do we depart?" After obtaining the information Janthe goes to bed.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel: Tasha has finished dinner and is waiting on you to return.

Lady BrightStar would like everyone to meet at the dining hall in the morning.

Gwendal: the sleeping hall is over by the armory.

101 to 150 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Vonzara's Skype / PbP Homebrew All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.