Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Vonzara's Homebrew Skype/PbP Game

Game Master Vonzara

Recently the adventurers went to stop two assassination attempts. They have temporarily stopped these attempts form happening. In the process they found several maps that could lead them to the person who wants the people assassinated.


51 to 100 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

I make my way towards the library and seek out a librarian to help me navigate the books. Assuming I find one, "Where can I find the History books? Specifically SandPoints history?

Would I have seen the conversation that Nathaniel had? And have I met everyone yet or no?

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gates: you find deer tracks that lead into the forest and are able to move quiet enough to sneak up on them. Give me a perception check to see how many there are.

Nathaniel: He looks at you for a long minute, thinking about what you have suggested. Finally he answers,"If all you are wanting to do is make a copy that contains no words then I will look into helping you. However in order for me to do so I must know why you want a "dummy" of the Codex."

Janthe: You enter the library right as the office door behind the main desk closes. The woman behind the desk looks up."Books on SanPoint history are over in the last isle of the histry section. That is in the far back left hand corner.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

I begin searching through the books to try and determine if there have been any events like this one in the past. And seeing how they were resolved/ what caused them. Looking for any history of Undead attacks. Do I need to roll anything?

Sczarni

Female Elf

Give me knowledge history or local, please. This will aid in your seach for the correct books.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

During her daily training, Zeljka will probably have some mock battles with other participants on the field at the time. Always using nonlethal attacks, of course, as she doesn't want to actually kill anyone here. She'll challenge one person a day for a spar during her training time.

To sweeten the deal, she'll pay the drink tab for one night of anyone who manages to best her.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
21 for both Knowledge Local and History. Can I take 10 or 20? I don't seem to pressed for time.


Male Human Ranger 3

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Perception

Gates also tries to keep an eye on where his new instructor is.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel hesitates and then tells the Lord, "It... is a personal matter. All I can say is that someone is demanding that I steal the Codex, and rather than do so I would prefer the option of giving them a dummy. Could you speculate as to why someone would want the Codex?"

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: A lanky looking young boy carrying a long sword and shield approaches you. He announces that he would like to spar.

Janthe: You can take your time searching the library and reading books.

Gates: You spot your instructor off to your left about 60 ft ahead of you. He motions for your to shoot the stag.Roll to see if you hit the Stag.

Nathaniel:Lord Farsain eyes you and raises an eye brow. " Young elf if the Codex is combined with an orb and staff if has the ability to open a dimensional door to the nether world and release an unspeakable hell upon us. It has been well over a millennium since this last occurred and I would hope that you would want to stop this from happening. Now I have and odd hunch that the sleeping girl in the blue cloak out there has to do with this as well. She wrote me 2 days back asking for assistance."As he talks he rises and walks to the window.


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates pushes his body forward from his kneeling stance, forcing his bow arm ahead of him and drawing his bow in the process. He focuses his aim, the sounds of the forest slow down around him, his vision narrows, his own heartbeat throbs in his ears. The stags head lifts and turns its head off to the right. In the instant before time would have seemed to halt, his arrow lets slip of his grip and his senses snap back into life. He rises nearly to standing as he springs forth, already pulling another arrow from his quiver. Before the stag can register the events around it his second arrow is already away.

not sure if this is a surprise round or a full round. I'll roll a rapid shot/deadly aim/point blank shot. You can remove the second shot and the point blank if my round/range is off

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 221d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 71d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gates: The first shot lands and strikes the deer in the heart. you startle the other 4 near by and they flee to the forest. Your instructor takes aim and lands his arrow right next to yours. the dear falls to the ground dead. You have successfully managed to get dinner for the academy. The instructor pulls off his hood and leans down to begin tying the deer to a 10 ft pole so you can carry it back.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka nods, picking up her greatsword, preparing to fight the challenger to knockout or yield.

I'll roll three attacks for her, with a -4 for nonlethal fighting. I'm thinking whomever rolls the more successful hits wins - in case of a tie, whomever rolled the highest number. Sound fair?

1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 4 = 11

1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 4 = 7

1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 4 = 11

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel looks at the man curiously as he walks to the window. "I see... that would indeed explain a great deal. Fear not, if it is within my power I shall not let it occur. And yes, the sleeping girl is a part of this, but I cannot say more. It is not my secret to reveal. Thank you for your help, Lord."

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 4 = 12
1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 4 = 6
1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 4 = -1

i have rolled 3 rolls as well to see if i can best yours. Best 2 out of 3 rolls wins.

The young man tries his best to land a hit on you. He manages to catch you off guard and land a single hit. You hit him two time and knock him on the ground. "Yield" He says.

Nathaniel: Lord Farsain turns from the window,"Young Elf if you are about to undertake a great challenge may I suggest asking your comrades to at least help you in your endeavors. If they are truly good individuals then they will aid you in your quest. I hardly knew Lady BrightStar and Sir wolfram when I first ventured out on my own, and now they are my family and dearest friend. Just think about it young elf.

As for the sleeping girl, I suggest you spend some time with her. For I can see she is searching for something great and you might be able to assist her. Now if you will excuse me I need to go see a man about a shipment of parchment." As he finished talking Lord Farsain walk to the door and opens it. He motions for you to go out first. He pauses for a moment,"Young elf, if you need to confide in someone I am willing to listen. My room is located in the third tower if you wish to speak some place out of ear shot. You may also find this useful." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a softball sized clear orb."This will aid you in your journeys but you must figure out what it is." He leaves his office and exits the library.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The elf takes the globe gratefully and gives the Lord a deep bow. "Thank you for your kindness, Lord Farsain. I will think long upon your words." Pocketing the orb, he follows Farsain into the library to sit at the table opposite his sister, deep in thought.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

As I search through the books, I take notes on what I can find and begin to create a book fort from all the texts I'm reading until the casual observer would only see a pile of books and not the reader. Eventually I'll take a break and go on a stroll through the library, sneaking around like Kronk from Emporers New Groove. Not really trying to be stealthy but playing at it. It's a silly relaxation thing that helps bring about focus so I can go back to reading again.


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates helps clean and tie the Stag. When the work is finished he hefts his end, ready to head back.

I'm Gates. How long have you been here at the Academy? I came to the area under orders to help Sandpoint out of its little mess and now I find myself wondering if I've done that or not. Do you know of the Lady who sent us to retrieve the candle? I did not like the reaction of her or her counterpart when we returned successful. It seemed to me they were clearly expecting failure, or a worse outcome of a sort. It is troubling.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel: Shortly after you sit down at the table your sister awakens. In a sleepy voice she says, "I see you've come. Glad to see you." Give me a perception check please

Janthe:Give me a perception check please to see if you notice the elves sitting at the table together.

Gates:Your instructor who has been very silent while you hunt answers you."They call me Hymo. I spent my youth stealing and making a living for myself. Then one day I made the mistake of trying to pick the wrong pocket and found myself looking up at the biggest elf I'd ever seen. His sister began preaching to me about the word of the elven god. So from that point on she and her travel companions took me in. That same cleric is Lady BrightStar along with Lord Farsain, Lost, Lairith, and that ass Sir Wolfram, we run things around here. We took over when we got out of the saving the world business."

He laughs after this comment as he finds it amusing."However after what we have recently seen in SandPoint, I fear our days of retirement maybe short lived. That woman you speak of is forbidden from putting one of her feet near the Academy. She is corrupt and may have something to do with the walking dead. I feel that is why she has been calling society members to Sand Point. She is possibly working for someone and they are paying her well. OH you need to take all the entrails back with you as well. Mistress Berilynn will use them."He tosses you an oiled sack to put everything in.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 Perception

Sczarni

Female Elf

You see them both at the table. You know that one is male and one is female and they look identical. They have a large amount of paper spread before them. The female looks as if she has just woken up.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

Have I met everyone already? That might change how I approach the situation.

At the very least, "Hey are you ok? I've fallen asleep in libraries before and it's not always a pleasant experience." I'll try to gauge their reactions, and depending leave or try and make nice with fellow reasearchers. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Sense Motive to gauge if I should leave


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka nods to the young man and helps him back up to his feet. "You have a good arm. I'll be sporting a bruise where you hit me, even through the armor," She compliments him, before giving a salute and letting him be on his way. She'll spend the rest of her training time doing drills before retiring for the night, to resume her duties at the forge and the training grounds the next day - giving another open challenge then.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Janthe
The female eyes you for a second as she has recently woken up. "Aye I'm fine thank you. Just studying some geography."she answers as she straightens up the maps on the table. " My name is Tasha." She extends her hand as she stops to introduce herself. She nods towards the blue colored elf. This is my friend and we're pleased to meet you." give me a will save please.

Zeljka: The young man laughs and replies,"I'll have a few bruises myself. Would you mind showing me how to improve my stance? That is if you're not busy. Maybe tomorrow or when you have free time." He limps off to put his gear away.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 Will Save

uh oh. Will save.
hot diggity a 20!

I'll shake her hand and say "Janthe, nice to meet you too." with a great big friendly smile.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka will be more than glad to give a few pointers on combat to the young man on the next day, showing him how to improve his stance and maximize the usage of his shield. "Speed is important - lowering your shield to attack and bringing it back up quick enough to not leave ay openings. Remember that the shield is also mobile - don't leave it static, adjust it's position according to the attack you're blocking. I'd show you a good stance, but my leg...anyways. Balance your weight between front foot and back foot. You're a defensive fighter, so remember to keep yourself ready to step back to reduce the force of a blow."

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel nods at her. "I am... glad to see you too."

[ooc]Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates rises from his work and begins cleaning his hands

Well that explains a lot. If this woman is so hated, why is she allowed to call in Pathfinders with impunity? Should we not report this suspicion and halt the flow? Whatever she has planned obviously calls for more of us, and I'd hate to give her anything she wants.

With newly cleaned hands Gates reaches into his belt pouch and retrieves a bag, from which he produces chewing tobacco. He offers some to Hymo and then takes some for himself.

So what's with Sir Wolfram? You saved the world together for a living and kept up tension for all that time?

Sczarni

Female Elf

Jeljka:
The young man thanks you for your time. He introduces himself to you,"My name is Alastar it is a pleasure to meet you. My father shipped me off to the academy in hopes that I would "become a man". I can not thank you enough for your time.

Gates:
Hymo declines the chewing tobacco. "As for the woman who runs the local Pathfinder Society, I would let fate run its course. From what I know, the six of you are the first group that she has sent out to clean up. She had though you would fail however, she was wrong. My suggestion to you and your companions would be to keep an ear open on her activities. She may have very powerful allies so be careful." He motions for you to help hoist the deer."As for Sir Wolfram, he and I never have quite see eye to eye on a lot of things. he's the son of a General and I'm a thief by trade. Also, he's a law abiding knighted paladin of the realm. Actually we're all knighted, it just went to his head." Hymo chuckles a bit after this."Come we have plenty of work to do if we are going to eat this buck for dinner."

Nathaniel:
You see that the young man standing before you is harmless and his fingers have fresh ink on them. He looks slightly tired from studying. Your sister attempted to charm the young man in efforts to quickly dismiss him, but she failed. When the young man approached she began to hind the note from D and some of the notes she had made regarding your fathers location. Also you felt the orb in your pocket give a slight shift on its own when you returned to the table. You can tell Natashia is politely trying to get Janthe to leave.

Janthe:
As you introduce yourself to the girl you get an odd feeling but it quickly disappears. She politely asks,"What brings you here to this fine library? I have never seen so many books and maps in one place."Tasha rounds the table and walks towards you."I sure could get lost in here looking for maps on Rahadoum. Would you mind helping me look? Tasha asks sweetly.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

I take it that when I see a spoiler like that I am not allowed to read the other characters? I responded using the spoiler text because I don't know how much everyone is allowed to read.
"Well Tasha I'm a bit of a history nut so I love coming into libraries and losing myself in the books for hours learning more and more about where we have come from and who we are. And as for helping you out I'd be happy to assist. I love a good treasure hunt!"

Edit:Ok thanks, Disregard my message

Sczarni

Female Elf

I did spoilers as I posted for 4 people and a couple of them where really long. Also I'm trying to find a way to make sure you notice that I have responded to your posts.


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates will help return the deer to the academy, and see what other "work" is in store for him.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Gates: Once the deer has been delivered to the kitchen Hymo informs you that the armory has the supplies to make arrows if you would like along with some wonderfully crafted bows. He mentions that there is a druid in the area that helps make arrows on occasion and he lives about a 2 hour walk north of the academy. The druid has shape shift abilities and looks like a mangy brown dog when he chooses to be discrete.


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates puts his hat on and tips the brim at Hymo Then thank you for the hunt Hymo. I'll be heading out to the druid.

Assuming there is time left in the day, then Gates will make his way to the armory to gather the appropriate supplies.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka grins a bit at what the young Alastar had to say about coming here. "You know what makes you a man? About four or five years, judging from the looks of you now. But becoming a warrior? That just takes experience," she tells him, reaching out and adjusting his sword arm. "Spar as much as you can, whenever you can. Learn through battle, when to duck, when to dodge, when to strike and where to do it. Keep doing this, and when it comes to real fight, you're much more likely to survive."

So everyone knows, Zeljka's open challenge to battle and the reward of a night's paid bar tab is also available to PCs as well. Should anyone want to spar.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel coughs politely and points to a random section of the library a few meters away. "I believe that section has some maps- I saw a few stuck behind the books on the second shelf."

If they go to the shelf:
Nathaniel reaches over and carefully packs up the maps and notes she was working on, stuffing them inside his bag, out of view.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

"Adventure Ahoy!" He shouts. Then realizes he's in a library and slaps his hand over his mouth. He sneaks over to the shelf Nathaniel pointed to and begin looking lightly humming to himself no tune in particular.

Stealth to Search Quietly 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Perception to find the maps 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Sczarni

Female Elf

Janthe: Your female companion leads you to the section nearby that has the maps. "Here is the map he was talking about" she says handing Janthe the map. "I hope to see you again." She says and walks back to get her gear.

Nathaniel: Natashia returns to the table and picks up her bag and staff."Where are the maps?" She asks. "Anyway, I have narrowed down where he might be located. I think we need to move on in case someone else wanders by. Are you hungry? We could go get dinner." Natashia says while gathering up the books and stuff she got out.

Gates:Due to how long it took to get the deer, Hymo suggest that you wait until morning as your chances will be better at finding the druid in elf form and not have to look so hard for the dog.

EVERYONE:You all head towards the mess hall for dinner and sit at a round table to the left of the door. Also at the table is a beautiful elven woman. She is dressed in simple but comfortable clothing. Her hair is braided down her back in a neat braid. Sitting to her left is a staff holding a blue gem of some sort.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka will have removed her armor for dinner, dressed in a simple white shirt and tan woolen breeches, glancing over at the elven woman. "Is that Lady Brightstar?" She ponders out loud.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

Man today was fun! I found a great amount of history today, and I helped someone find maps.

What did I learn from my research?

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel gestures to his bag. "I stowed them away. Yes, let's go to dinner. It will give us a chance to discuss some things.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel: Natashia motions for you to lead the way.

Janthe: You learned more about Sand Point and how the town came to be. Also you discovered that the academy was founded my an evil sorceress and she was very corrupt. In her endeavors she managed to create three devices and once joined together they will unleash hell upon Galorion.

Zeljka: She answers you"No miss I am not Lady BrightStar."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

Knowledge Local 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Who is she? Also I'll probably refrain from speaking until I hear about how everyone elses days went. Do I know what the three devices are or am I still looking for that?

EDIT:Wait, is it Tasha?


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka looks a bit surprised - she didn't mean to be overheard as she was. "Sorry. I made a wrong assumption," She tells the elven woman. "I am Zeljka. May I join you? The least I can do for mistaking your identity is to buy your next drink."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel: You and Natashia pick out a large table to the left of the door. It has room for others to join you. As you get food and get situated Zeljka and Janthe come to join you. They do not know that the woman at the table is your sister yet, as you are not at the table.

Janthe:The woman at the table you have seen and you met her earlier in the day. As for the three devices you do not know exactly what they are. Everything you read had been really vague and not too descriptive.

Zeljka:She answers you. "Yes please come join us. I would like to get to know some of the other people here. You may call me Tasha" She says politely."As for that drink, thank you."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue 3

Did I find the name of the Evil Sorceress?

"Hi Tasha. Did the maps help?"

"Zeljka was it? Nice to meet you I'm Janthe."


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka pulls up a seat at the table with Tasha, looking over at her. The half-orc woman will order herself a tall glass of cold milk and pay for Tasha's next drink as well. Looking over at Janthe, she arcs her brow slightly.

"It's nice to meet you as well." She states back, being very calm about it. Once she has her milk, the woman sips from the glass slowly, looking back over at Tasha. "So, you wish to know more about me?" She asks, thinking to herself.

"I can tell you first of all that I was born and raised in Kaer Maga, inland Varisia," She tells her. "Did all the sort of foolishness that youth do - joined a gang, got involved in some fights, nearly got myself killed. My mother had to take me and put me under apprenticeship with Master Talk as a smith. Looked as if I was to have a promising career, if not for my leg," She tells them, patting her left knee. "With that came a sort of...calling, I suppose. The din of battle on the horizon, just over the next ridge, out of sight but just there...I almost always hear it. The clash of weapons and armor, the screams of the dying and cheers of the victorious..."

She pauses, looking at the assembled. "...Sorry. I'm rambling. Tell us something about yourself, Tasha."

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel nods to Zeljka. "I've met a few people with stories like yours; about the meaning they find in battle, and how they are drawn to it."

Turning to Tasha, he continues "Yes, let's hear about you, Tasha."

Sczarni

Female Elf

The girl looks at Nathaniel with a hint of panic. "Well as you already know my name is Tasha. I came here looking for my brother. Recently I found out that I am adopted. My parents raised me as if I was one of their own but when I became a teenager I knew something wasn't right. Once I came of age i began searching for my mother and father. Finding my mother was easy as she was the rumored hag that lived outside of town in the forest. Finding my father proved to be much harder. He was never in the same spot for long. After searching for an entire year I finally found him. He told me that I have a brother who is close to my age. While getting to know him he also told me that my brother and I look alike. She stops and takes a drink of her vine. Tasha looks at Nathaniel for approval. "Janthe, I enjoy cartography and was just studying the local area. Thank you for asking"

Janthe: you did not find the name. It seems that who ever wrote those records purposefully omitted the name

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Sense motive to see if she is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. [dice]1d20+3

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel please reroll it did not show up correctly

51 to 100 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Vonzara's Skype / PbP Homebrew All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.