Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Vonzara's Homebrew Skype/PbP Game

Game Master Vonzara

Recently the adventurers went to stop two assassination attempts. They have temporarily stopped these attempts form happening. In the process they found several maps that could lead them to the person who wants the people assassinated.


1 to 50 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sczarni

Female Elf

You have heard rumors that the small town of SandPoint has recently become inhabited by the walking dead. If was said that they came back to life after a magical black candle was lit. During the day it is fine to venture out but at night things are not as safe. Most of the attacks on local people have occurred around the cemetery and crypts. The mayor of SandPoint is looking for a group of adventures to find out the cause and has asked the Pathfinder Society for their assistance.

Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch has posted a notice outside the Pathfinder Lodge looking for willing Society members to investigate the rumors. Those brave enough to venture into the crypts and cemeteries are to meet at the Iron Pig Inn. The Iron Pig Inn is located on the corner of Main Street and Sand Alley next to the General Store.

The Inn is a clean well stocked place with a varied crowd. On any given day you can find sailors, ship captains, town guards and even the mayor chatting over a pint. The Inn is ran by Mistress Berilynn. She has owned and operated the Iron Pig Inn for the last twenty years.

*If you refer to the rolld20.net board I have selected this is the Iron Pig Inn. Please place yourself where you are at in the Inn.

Sczarni

Which way is the front door? Salixin would be hiding in the shadows.

Sczarni

Female Elf

The door is in the bottom left corner of the map. The fireplace is in the upper right.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka will most likely be at the table closest to the door, facing it directly so she can see who enters and exits the inn naturally. She'll be spending her time running a whetstone over her greatsword with practical care, checking it every so often to ensure the edge is being honed to perfection. Her armor is on fully, helmet donned - people looking at her can't tell that she's a half-orc on first glance. Or female, either.

Andoran

I am sitting at the bar, trading stories with the customers, mercs, and other Pathfinder Society agents. He has come here to the Iron Pig Inn to accept the contract, but he is not content sitting quietly in an inn waiting for his contact. He recognizes the others who are joining him with the undead situation. He has seen them on other missions but has never crossed with them. He has no doubt that they have heard of the stories of the Calin the Wanderer, one of the Andorian faction's favorite agents.

Sczarni

10 + 12 = 22
(The Perception DC to notice Salixin in the shadows. He looks more or less like a mass of black oily feathers which absorb the light more than reflect it.)

Sczarni

Female Elf

A thin dark haired girl around 20 walk over to Zeljka, "May I get you something to drink? She asks politely. you notice a small wooden plank tucked under her arm and it looks to be a drink tray.

Behind the bar a tall robust man is pouring drink and wiping down the bar as he goes. He reaches Calin and asks "Get you a refill?"

Over by the fire place there a couple looks to be setting up for a small performance of some sort.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Side Note: The Inn has some people in it but you can still walk around with out having to nudge your way through. Most of the tables are full with fellow adventures and town folk. Calin has drawn a small crowd at the bar.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

The woman in heavy armor pauses to look at the barmaid, thinking contemplatively to herself for a few moments before responding to her. "Cold milk, if you have any." Her order made, she'll get back to honing her blade, the scrape of stone on metal combining with the clink of plate and chain as she shifts in her seat.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The tall blue creature with armored scales in the draws curious looks from the bar's patrons, but the barmaid doesn't care as long as it keeps up its pleasant expression and keeps paying. With a curious look it glances around as the performance is set up, and it smiles to the patron next to it. "Music! Or at least I hope so. Care to dance?" the patron's face grows fearful before the creature adds "just joking, good sir" with a grin.

Sczarni

Female Elf

The barmaid goes off to get the cold milk.

A woman in a dark blue cloak approaches Nathaniel. She doesn't seem bothered by his appearance. She quietly asks "exsuse me sir is this seat taken?" as she motions to the seat on his left.

The performers in front of the fireplace sing of adventures and dragons.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel gestures to the seat as he starts to nod in time with the song. "It is not. Welcome. Nathaniel be my name. Might I ask yours?"

Sczarni

Female Elf

"My name is not of great importance at the moment"She relpies as she takes a seat. She hands Nathaniel a slip of paper.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

The battle maiden finally finishes with the honing of her blade, slipping her whetstone back into her backpack and resting the greatsword against the edge of the table, where she could snatch it up at a moment's notice. While waiting on her milk, she'll take a look around the room, making note of any particular individuals that stand out above the regular crowd.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Sczarni

Female Elf

You see a man at the bar has drawn a small crowd around him. He is sitting in the middle of the bar with his back to you. In front of the fireplace you can see and hear the performers. To your left you see man dressed in what looks like oily feathers.

While looking around and waiting on your milk you see a figure in a dark blue cloak walk over and have a seat at the bar. From what you can tell it is a woman. While not being able to see her face you guess she is a half elf if not an elf.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The creature looks at the woman curiously and then examines the piece of paper.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel:

Dear One,
After a long search I have finally found you.I have written to every Pathfinder faction looking for you brother. Finally, my contacts in the Shadow Lodge pointed me in your direction.

We are of the same father, or so I believe we are. I was told that you looked like him and have his eyes. I would like to see if this rumor holds any truth. However, I can not personally meet with you at this time due to being indisposed. My assistant, who gave you the note, will be able to tell you my exact location if you wish to meet me.

Hoping to hear back from you

~ Natashia

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The creature quietly reads the note before calmly looking up at the messenger. "Natashia. Who is she?" it asks, not revealing how dumbstruck the creature actually is.

Sczarni

Female Elf

She is my mistress and I have been asked to deliver you a message. replys the hooded woman as she stands to leave. I must be going before it gets dark.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The creature reaches out and holds the woman firmly by the forearm."Your mistress was able to convince Torch, the most tight-lipped bastard I've ever met, to divulge the name, location and description of one of his agents. From her letter she could do the same with any Pathfinder faction ruler. What is her title, what is her power..." the creature hesitates for a moment, before continuing- "And where can I meet her?"

Sczarni

In his shaded corner, appearing as only an oily blur of black feathers, Salixin attempts to hear the conversation between the blue creature and the hooded figure.

Perception
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

But after a moment, ceases straining. Although his senses normally picked up in dim light, this time his acuteness failed him.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

The half-orc woman's eyes took in the whole of the bar room, making note of the unusual sights - a particularly popular person sitting down at the bar. The odd man lurking in the dark with a cloak of oily feathers - the half-elf woman in the blue cloak was interesting, though. She seemed to be distressing to the one she was talking to at the bar - seemed like some kind of an exotic race.

She didn't move to approach any of them - it would be rude of her to go while she was waiting for her drink, after all. She hadn't have a nice glass of cold milk since...when was the last time? Probably that little village back east, by that lake.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Nathaniel:"I can not tell you what you want to know at this time. Please, let me go. I will find you, er she will find you", the woman answers.

Salixin: You can not hear anything over the performers at the fireplace.

Zeljka: The bar maid returns with Zeljka's milk and sets on the table. "Anything else for ya? She asks.

Osirion

Male Gnome Alchemist (grenadier)

Namfoodle “Stumbleduck” has hastily (as fast as his small legs can carry him) journeyed to SandPoint. A newer society member of the Osirion faction he is very eager to make his mark and earn the respect of his faction leaders. The notice posted by Venture Captain Sheila Heidmarch quickly caught his attention, and he is eager to discover the source of the walking dead. “Duck” heads straight to the Iron Pig Inn and deftly enters hiding under the nearest table beside a stool.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Knowing that the busy atmosphere and much taller people will pay no notice to him. He is curious to see what type of society members have also been drawn to the Iron Pig and looks over the patrons also keeping his eyes on the lookout for the contact.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

  • He immediately takes notice of a shadowy figure in the corner. Taking note of his ability to blend in.
  • He also notices a half orc sitting at the bar with what looks like milk. This makes Duck's stomach gurgle. Perhaps he should have brought more rations with him on this journey.
  • Duck swears he recognizes Calin the Wanderer. His exploits for the Andoran faction are well documented.
  • Duck is a bit taken back by the blue scaly creature he sees at the bar.

He smiles at his good fortune. This notice has drawn some fine society members. As always he has a smoke bomb within hands reach should he have to make a hasty exit.

That will probably be the first and only twenty I roll! ;)

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel nods and lets go of the woman. "Tell her... that I wish to see her. Travel fair and fast along the roads."


Male Human Ranger 3

(OOC: Sorry I just got the link here. Thanks to Vonzara for running this tonight!)

Sczarni

Female Elf

You have arrived at Twilight Academy. Sir Wolfram has met you at the gate and given you directions as to what is where. He has warned that his only daughter, Mistra, is off limits to EVERYONE. Sir Wolfram is a paladin and the head guard at the academy. He teaches melee combat and his sister, Aria, teaches ranged weapon combat.

The academy boast a large library, professors that are masters at their crafts and a mess hall with the best food in the area.

South of the academy are several farms that supply food and produce to the academy. These are local farmers that supply the goods.

The Master Weaponsmith is an older dwarven man. He looks to be close to 100 yrs old, if not older. His name is Torag IronHammer, and he is named for the dwafven god himself. The Master Armor smith is Lost. He a large human male and above the arch way to his side of the shop is an Orc Great Axe with images painted on the ax blades.

The Alchemist Master is a gnome male. He has a monotone voice, think Ben Stein, and is grey haired. He is Mr. Dinklebottom. Mr. Dinklebottom is currently missing his right eye brow and the left one is badly singed.

The elven woman everyone, but Duck, saw, is Lady BrightStar. She is a Master of the Divine arts and only takes the best of the best under her wing.

Lady BrightStar's long time friend, Farsain, is the Arcane Arts instructor. Lord Farsain has an elven cat that can be seen wandering around the academy.

The mess hall is ran by a bright eyed halfling woman. She has a very high pitched squeeky voice and can be heard across the yard over the noice of mock battle at times. She is Mistress Berilynn.

The library is ran my Liarith, an older gentleman who is a retired cleric. He is kind yet firm and willing to assist patrons with their searches.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka seems a little miffed that she's being segregated from the rest of the group due to her gender, but she's more than willing to let it slide for the moment. Instead, she'll focus on all the things that she can do.

First, she'll approach the local weaponsmith Torag, bringing her own tools of the trade with her, garbed in simple attire for now (Leaving her armor off) as she limps to the smithy.

"If you need assistance here, I'm a decent weaponsmith myself. Far from perfect, but I doubt that my divine talents can be improved through training. Better to seek improvement in the field I know I can get better at through instruction."


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates looks around, obviously not excited to return to another "academy".

I'm not sure what good this is doing, but I'll bite. I'll be needing Aria. Also if you have no bowyer on site I can be passable at that too.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: Torag looks up from his anvil and answers "There's always work to be done around here." He motions to the forge where some weapons that are in progress rest. Help yourself lassie. Let me see what you can do.

Gates: A tall slender man holding a long bow approaches Gates. He is clothed so only his eyes show. (think SnakeEyes from G.I. Joe)"Follow me.he says to Gates and walks towards the front gate. "The woods will do a better for practice than here in the crowded yard. Besides We need something for dinner.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

The oracle of battle nods to Torag, grabbing herself a leather apron for protection before taking out her own set of masterwork tools for weaponsmithing. She'll pick up the unfinished weapons and start to get to work on them all, the heat of the forge making sweat sheen across her skin as she pounds with her hammer.

Craft Weapons: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Sczarni

Female Elf

As you begin work on a greatsword you notice that the metal is harder than that of your current sword, but when hot it's just a pliable as your steel weapon.

Please give me another craft weapons to see if you can identify the metal.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Zeljka peers closely at the material. It didn't seem like regular steel...

Craft Weapons: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Sczarni

Female Elf

you recognize that it is adamantine

Master Torag walk over as Zeljka studies the sword."I see you found the adamantine sword I had started to forge. If you complete it and I am please with your wirh then the sword will be yours."

It will take you about 2 weeks worth of work to complete the project if you wish to do so. If you receive assistance from Master Torag it will reduce the time to 1 week. This is pending you do nothing but work on the sword for 8 hours a day.

Nathaniel: As you begin to settle into your room a hawk appears at your window with a note tied to its leg. The note reads "Meet me after mid -day meal in the library I believe I can show you on the map where D is located. ~N


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

Adamantine. A material so rare that Zeljka had only heard stories, and never worked with the metal herself. She picks it up in her tongs, looking at the unfinished blade. Already the finished project was in her head, a clear picture of what it should look like when it was properly completed.

"I would be honored to complete this sword, Master Torag. I'll put in my blood and sweat with every tempering strike."

Zeljka will spend 8 hours a day working on nothing but the adamantine greatsword, permitting any days where she will be pulled away from the work. Since it is a martial weapon, Zeljka can make the weekly work DC of 15 by taking 10 (for a total result of 18). However, she'll have to roll for the mastercraft component, unless Master Torag's assistance boosts her modifier by +2, allowing her to also take 10 on the mastercraft component (For a total result of 20 to beat a DC 20).

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel sighs slightly as his sister grows more mysterious. He quickly scribbles a note and attaches it onto the hawk's leg, then carefully lets it escape out the window.

Note:
"I will be there ~N

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: Master Torag sees that you are talented and show great skill. He begins to tech you the finer points of weapon crafting. As the two of you work on the sword together he tells you "Dwarves believe Adamantine is from Torag's great forge. It is said that Adamantine fell to Absalom during his creation of the Dwarven race." Master Torag shows you how to achieve the master work quality. He helps you out and due to his vast knowledge of metal and smithing he gives you a +4.

Nathaniel:You meet Natashia at the library. She is in a dim corner with maps laid out all around her. As you approach you notice that she has fallen asleep while studying the maps. On the table lays a piece of paper. The paper is the note from D explaining why your father is being held.

note:
We know your father has been hired to come steal the orb from us. He was sent to stop me from entering the plane. He has failed and we shall succeed in gaining access to the plane and unleashing a great evil. If you want to see the old man again then you must bring me Azlanti apprentice's Codex. The Codex is rumored to be at the academy in SandPoint. You must bring the Codex back alone. If I notice you have brought help then the old man will die. ~D

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel examines his newfound sister intently, taking note of her clothes, anything of hers on the table and anything she is carrying. He also passes his hand before his eyes and silently scans for magical auras emitting from her.

Taking 10, perception: 17
Though if no time constraints I would like to take 20: 27.

Sczarni

Female Elf

You can take 27 to search.

Nathaniel: As you exam your sleeping sister you notice that her skin is extremely pale compared to that of an elf. She has dark brown hair that is almost black where most elves of your father's family have lighter colored hair.

Against the wall behind her you see a Whipwood Staff that holds a dark blue gem in some sort of a talon. She is carrying a bag of holding(I) and is wearing mist mail. Her dark blue cloak has silver embroidery around the hood and he face is currently covered. The embroidery is arcane runes.

Give me knowledge: Arcana to decipher the runes.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

With a +4 bonus from Torag, Zeljka is more than able to take 10 on both the mastercraft component and the regular blade, with a result of 22 for each.

Under the guidance of Torag, Zeljka hammers the adamantine into the proper shape, tempering it and sharpening the blade, hours upon hours of sweaty, backbreaking work going into the weapon.

Sczarni

Female Elf

You are done with the blade come Friday, August 17th. That will be your week.

Sir Wolfram has actually came and requested your presence on the training grounds as he is impressed with you. He has heard stories of your skill.


Female Half-Orc Oracle of Battle/4

I'm assuming that since she spends 8 hours a day working on the adamantine greatsword, she does have 8 hours left in her day (Excepting the 8 hours a night for sleep) where she can go and head out to the training grounds - perhaps just a couple of hours. The rest of her time would be divided between prayer, eating, and perhaps striking up conversation with the less prejudiced people of the academy (seeing as a half-orc might not be treated courteously by some members).

When she has the time, Zeljka will don her half-plate and bring her greatsword over to the training grounds. Her limp is very prominent, but she doesn't allow herself to be bothered by it, more than ready for any test that Sir Wolfram has for her to demonstrate her battle prowess.

Saluting the paladin when she sees him, Zeljka speaks courteously to the knight. "Forgive me if I am not entirely on form - the tasks of the smithy take great strength and endurance."

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Finished examining her and the note, Nathaniel lets her sleep and walks over to the nearest librarian to asks "Excuse me, could you please tell me about the Azlanti Apprentice's Codex?"

Sczarni

Female Elf

Zeljka: Sir Wolfram only asks you to practice for 2 hrs a day so you keep sharp. You will have plenty of personal time.

Nathaniel: The woman turns and looks at you. She has a look of sheer horror on her face."Young sir what might you need that book for? It has been said to contains powerful magic to the evils of Galorion themself. If you wish to know more you need to get a professor to grant you permission to study the subject and you best have a good reason. Anything else I can help you with?

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

The white-haired elf nods slowly in acknowledgment and then asks "Thank you for the information... I have just one more question- given your knowledge of books, do you know how I would go about and how difficult it would be to create a forgery of the Codex? It would need not stand up to especially close inspection. I realize this is an odd question, but a man's life may depend upon it."

Sczarni

Female Elf

The librarian looks at you with a very puzzled look. However as she begins to respond a male voice answers,"Now young elf what might you need such a thing for?" and Lord Farsain, head of the Arcane Arts Department, steps from the shadows followed by his cat. "I myself would not be brave enough to create such a feat. Please follow me." He motions to a small office near the front desk of the library.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

Nathaniel nods and follows the lord into the office, telling the Lord his name when he asks.

Sczarni

Female Elf

Lord Farsain quickly eyes you up and down. He takes in your blue skin tone and know that you are a pair with in one shell.

"Only those that are either crazy or foolish would attempt such a feat of forging the codex. He says on his way to the desk in the middle of the room. As Lord Farsain sits in his chair a grey haired cat with little leathery wings hops into his lap. "you must have a very good reason for wanting to copy the book. For if the book is forged incorrectly bad things my happen if someone try to use it. do you have an clue what the bad things might be?"

I need a Knowledge Arcana or the Planes from you please. I you have both I will take both.

Shadow Lodge

Level 2 Summoner | Init +1 | HP 24 | AC 15/T 11/FF 14 | Saves F+3/R+3/W+4 (+2 vs Ench) | Perception +0 | Level 2 Eidolon | Init +1 | HP 20| AC 17/T 11/FF 16 | Saves F+4/R+2/W+3 | Perception +14 |

I have neither.
"My apologies, sir. I have little knowledge of magical tomes, or the dangers of forging them. I had assumed that it would be a similar process to the forging of an ordinary book- creating a book with a similar thickness, cover and paper... what terrible events might occur should I attempt to forge the contents of the Codex? And may I ask exactly what magic is contained within the Codex?"


Male Human Ranger 3

Gates nods at the figure and draws his bow, prepared for the hunt.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 tracking

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 stealth

1 to 50 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Vonzara's Skype / PbP Homebrew All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.