Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Variel's WotR

Game Master Neltji

From Level 1 to Level 20. Good luck heroes you might need it.

loot list

marchlands exploration map


7,751 to 7,797 of 7,797 << first < prev | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | next > last >>

Nasira I saw the aid checks and gave it to maelchar to get the result.

Further examination of the divination leads you to believe that the forge is in reference to the reclaimed purity forge and the weapons that it can convert to bypass dr.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Know(History): 1d20 ⇒ 3
Know(Geography): 1d20 ⇒ 3
Know(Arcana): 1d20 ⇒ 17
Know(Religion): 1d20 ⇒ 4

HA! Of all the ones. That's funny. Well, that'll give someone a +2 to Arcana if needed. Hey! I just looked, Pakak would be good for it. That'll push him to a 30. :)


You have the info for the arcane and history checks. Just need really high religion or decent geography next. Were are you guys going anyways? Follow Irabeth's request to keep going south to stop raiders or follow the divination and turn west?


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Wow... Impressive...

"I understand the importance of Lady's Irabeth direct request from us, but I don't think we can ignore such divine omen" - Zeriax ponders - "What say you friends?"


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

"However, I requested the omen. My m... It was not granted without prompting. I don't believe any offense would be taken if we pursue Irabeth's request first."


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Morgrym ponders the options a moment before eventually shrugging. "Matters not ta me really. But I may be leanin' a bit toward Irabeth's request meself. Mainly due to the fact that the longer we let these raiders roam free, the more harm they'll be causin'. But whatever we decide, let's decide it quickly and get a move on."


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

"I kind of have to agree with Morgrym.. we did make a commitment to Irabeth, and I hate to let her down. We can pursue the wyrm afterwards, can we not? Though by then, it might have moved... another divination might be in order at that time."

Sovereign Court

Angelkin Aasimar - (Status: - ) SS 9/G 3 | HP:65/97 | AC: 29(30) | CMD: 26 | F:11/R:9/W:8 MP:3/9 Aura 20ft DC:17 to Teleport

The raiders may also have access to equipment and resources that would prove valuable in addressing the woundworm, and we can seek further information.

And having the current location can allow us to gather further information, so it will not be a waste, being able to track the wyrm


Sounds like it is decided then to head south and finish Irabeth's quest for you.

Reaching a decision the group heads south to clear out the area closest to the vital route the caravans take once a month to bring supplies from Kenebras to Drezen. After 3 days of travel Zeriax's sharp eyes notice a wisp of smoke on the horizon. Following the smoke the heroes come over a ridge in the early afternoon to find a wide valley below them. Inside the valley is a large forest running NE to SW. It is about 2 miles wide and at least 10 miles long or longer as it fades away in the distance. In the middle of the forest, still some 6 miles away as the crow flies, you can see the trail of smoke leading down. Even from this distance you can see there is a large clearing in the forest.

you think it will take you the rest of the day to traverse the switchback of the ridge and make your way into the beginning of the forest.


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

"I can scout ahead for about the half of an hour, so we can decide to proceed or camp here for the night?" - the monk inquires.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Nodding, "Sounds good, lad. We'll act accordingly dependin' upon what ya find out."


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

Nasira looks troubled at the idea of the monk being out of her sight and beyond her assistance, but she says nothing.


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Without another word, Zeriax slips ahead.

Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31
Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (17) + 18 = 35


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

"how DOES he disappear in plain sight like that? I'm glad he's our scout. "


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

"Your not kiddin', lad. I sure wouldn't want ta be the one ta have ta be on the lookout for that one."


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

LOL guys :D


Zeriax startst ot slip away from the party but can't help but tickle Morgrym's beard on the way by. Before Morgrym can turn to spot what is going on Zeriax is off, light as the wind and just as unseen. Moving into the woods Zeriax can hear sounds from the distance up ahead. as he approaches he is surprised to see what looks like a small hamlet set up in the clearing. 40 or so people are going about their evening tasks getting ready for bed. They all seem to sleep in small tents 20ft in from the edge of the clearing. In the center of the clearing and the source of hte smoke is a large stone lodge with 2 large ?men? standing in front of it.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-9 (Mythic Archmage 2)(Current HP 45/62)

Pakak watches him vanish, "how that's not done with magic, I don't know."


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Variel, Zeriax will inch closer until he can understand exactly if these are humans or not. Once he believes his finds are solid, he will double back to inform the others.


Zeriax give me a know arcane check and a know local check please.


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Apologies for the delay Variel and everyone...

Knowledge (Arcane): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Zeriax you are able to determine even at this great range that they are indeed humans but they possess a mutation. while they do not exactly display planar traits you think the proximity and constant presence of living in the worldwound has had an effect on some of them. While the people out doing the daily chores do not have these traits that you can tell it is likely that they may have some small trait that is unnoticeable. The men at the entrance to the building looks like 1 has a set of horns while the other has claws.


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Zeriax doubles back to join up with the rest of the group, and inform them of what he has found.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Raising an eyebrow in curiosity to the information, "That's odd. Should we go in and take the freaks down or do we see if they're friendly enough?" the dwarf asks, raising his hammer and resting it upon his shoulder. "'Cause I'm ready ta do either."


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-9 (Mythic Archmage 2)(Current HP 45/62)

"Tieflings perhaps?" He muses aloud


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Nodding in agreement in a matter of fact way, "Could be, me friend, it could be. If that's the case, I'm thinkin' we just take 'em down."

Alright, folks, I'm gonna give you until tomorrow to stop me. But to put you all at ease, he will try his diplomacy skills first. ;)


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]
DM Variel wrote:
you think it will take you the rest of the day to traverse the switchback of the ridge and make your way into the beginning of the forest

Since that statement, we have waited while Zeriax traversed the ridge and entered the forest and returned to tell about it. I'm guessing we don't have much if any day left. That should factor into our plans.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Whew! Good catch on that. I don't remember that at all. And let's be honest, the last thing we need is Morgrym going down there and doing all the talking. I'm thinking we chalk that one up as another save for Nasira. :)


Indeed I will say that by himself Zeriax was able to move faster than all of you together but it is going to be night by the time he is back.

1d4 ⇒ 2

The night is mostly overcast but the full moon does allow enough light periodically to see by. The worldwound filters the moonlight though so it looks like everything is in shades of purple.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Looking at the land around him, "Well it's dark and it's... purple? Strange. Anyway, I'm guessin' we should call it a night. Either that or we strike under the cover of darkness," he says, appearing tempted to move in now but knows for the betterment of the team, it's probably best they rest for the night. "Alright, we might as well call it a night. Probably best anyway," he complains under his breath. "I'll take the first watch. You lot get some rest." Barring any objections, Morgrym will prepare for camp.

Anybody got anything else they would rather do, feel free to speak up. It's all good to me whichever way we roll.


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

"I'll take the midwatch... Would love company if anyone wants to join me then.."


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

"I will join you, Maelchar."


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

"I wish keeping watch would allow me to relax and enjoy your sparkling company, but alas, I fear we'll, instead, have to be vigilant and watchful, rather than social... Still, I thank you for offering to join me... happily accepted. But best get some rest now, eh?"


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

She graces him with bright white smile, especially when set against her darker skin, "Indeed. It was partly a social offer, but it is also practical. My goddess is most easily heard in the dawn. I would prefer not to be on watch when I can absorb her wisdom so directly."

We've been traveling for a few days, so please assume that Nasira would have expended channels and spells as necessary to have everyone in tiptop shape by now. I just noticed Maelchar has damage listed on his status line and realized I hadn't checked anyone else yet.


Male Dwarf Wizard (Abjurer)-9 (Mythic Archmage 2)(Current HP 45/62)

"Just give me time to remorize a few spells."


Not going to bother with random encounters during exploration. I am just assuming you take them all on with ease.

The night passes uneventfully and you all manage to get good enough sleep to feel refreshed in the morning. The sky dawns green as a strange cloud covers the sun but hey you are used to such things by this time. At least it wasn't the acid rain you experienced a week ago or waking up with the morning dew being blood.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

As they break camp, Morgrym gathers his things and readies to move. "Alright, let's pay us a visit ta this lot and see if they'll be kind enough ta invite us for breakfast," he says, the sarcasm obvious within his tone.


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

Maelchar will keep an eye on Nasira while she says her prayers, making sure she is safe... then, he'll have breakfast and ready for further travel... "I was feeling confined and constrained in our growing town, but now that I'm on the road again, I miss the quiet and respite there... Let's go kill something evil, my friends... I'm in a bit of a funk, and I need to vent."


Peaceful mission or heading out to vent Maelchar's frustrations at being a eunuch?


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Grinning wryly at the oracle's words, "Now you're talkin', lad."

I'm willing to give 'peaceful mission' a chance. But the first sign of trouble then I'm joining Maelchar in the frustration department. :)


hp 101/101, AC 24 12 23 (21 T12 FF20) , bab +6/+1, melee +9, missile +7, cmb 9, cmd 21, F 12, R 11, W 14 +3 vs mind affect, init +3, MP 8/9 weapon 7/7 angel blooded Aasimar oracle metal 7/mystery cultist 2/mythic 3
skills:
Acrobatics -2 bluff 7 craft: weapons 5 diplomacy 16+2 disable 5, heal 5, intimidate 15, know history 6, know planes 9, know religion 11, linguistics 7, perception 13+1 sense motive 9, spellcraft 5, stealth -2, swim 0

harrumph


Current Status:
AC: 26 || HP: 36/83 || Mythic left: 8/9 || WW Legendary Power left: 2/2 || Perfect Strike left 5/7 || Ki left: 6/9 || Effects: Haste, Gravity Bow, Mage Armor (w/ Arcane Endurance and Wild Arcana)
Male Garuda-Blooded Aasimar (Plumekith) || HP: 83/83 (Normal: 83) || Init: +5 || Ki Pool: 9/9 || Mythic: 9/9 || Perfect Strike: 7/7
Spoiler:
Stealth +14 || Per: +18 (+19 vs. Traps / +20 vs. Evil Outsiders) || AC 20, T19, FF 18 (Current 25, 20, 23) || Fort +11, Ref +12, Will +14

Peace is the way - unless we REALLY need to vent :D


You guys approach cautiously yet openly as you do not want to scare off those that you are coming to meet with. Weapons are sheathed just before the glade but ready at a moments notice as well. This is still the Worldwound and the wary die quickly so it would not do to have them peace bonded. Still it is an overture that you hope will work for your group. Standing back from the clearing you see the hustle and bustle that Zeriax noticed the evening before. It looks like people are busy trying o eke out their lives here in the forest glen. A small area is being tilled by horses for planting (what they might plant or what will grow is still in question). Another area has picket lines for horses. It seems like a well established camp and community that at first glance in the daylight is about 75 people.

Ahead of you is also the stone building that Zeriax mentioned. A large mound of broken weapons and armor, body parts, and other refuse from their raids and dinners lies in a heap to the east of the hall, swarming with foul but harmless vermin and diseased-looking scavengers. 2 large men are standing in front of it with arms crossed. You see one of them grab something from one of the villagers. Before you can make out any more of what is about to happen you are noticed by a woodsman coming to cut wood for the cook fire. Shouting to alert everyone he draws quickly away from you retreating back to the glen. The men at the entrance turn towards you as the creatures from the refuse pit flop, and fly away upon seeing you approaching.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Taking a somewhat defensive stance - yet leaving his weapon sheathed - Morgrym readies himself in case they are about to get jumped. "Be ready. There's only two of 'em though, so hopefully they're smarter than they look."


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

Nasira walks among the front of the group, hands folded. She has a serene expression on her face and as they are noticed and make eye contact with the two guardians, she pauses her steps to bow before continuing. Without looking at the rager, she whispers, "Stop scowling, Morgrym. If you look like you think you are about to get jumped, you might just get jumped."

Unless stopped or a threat is detected sooner, she intends to walk up to reasonable talking distance of the two guardians or one of the villagers, if one is willing to speak to the strangers. She utters a prayer to the Dawnflower as she approaches, "Goddess, your humble servant asks that your light provide guidance once more."

Diplomacy with guidance: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 = 25


Male Dwarf Barbarian 9(Invulnerable Rager)/Champion 3
Stats:
(Hp's 145/145(172/172 raging); DR 4/-; AC:25/14t/23ff; Int:+5; Fort:+12(Rage: +16)/Ref:+6/Will:+7(Rage: +9); Perc:+15; CMB +16/ CMD:30(34 vs. Bull Rush/Trip))

Morgrym cuts his scowling eyes from the two to Nasira and back to the two men again. Realizing he's still scowling, he immediately shakes himself free of it. Unable to disagree with the healer, he nods reluctantly in agreement. "Yeah that's ... that's probably true." He straightens himself up and makes an effort at looking calm and relaxed.


Cleric of Sarenrae 9 [ HP 65/65 (0 NL) | AC 24 T 13 FF 22| F9 R7 W12 +2 vs Death Effects| CMD 19| Init +5| Perc +6, Darkvision 60' | 8/8 Channel 5d6 DC 19 | Restorative Touch 7/7| Hierophant MR3| MP 6/9 Surge +1d6]

Hehe, I so love poking that dwarf!!!

7,751 to 7,797 of 7,797 << first < prev | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Variel's WotR Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.