Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Valgrymr's Homebrew.

Game Master Valegrim

Lost in the Winter wild with hordes of ghouls, gnolls and Giant Kin on a rampage joined by other agents of chaos. Band of Northmen freedom fighters seek to survive and save their clans.


6,851 to 6,900 of 6,952 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

Dot,... :)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

No he cannot; at least you have never heard it mentioned or suggested and dont know how to do it if it is possible.

Valegrim wrote:
your going to need to make a concentration check


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

by safety; what do you mean?

Llvenoc wrote:

Good thing I still have the fly spell Kemnebi cast on me. Having no desire being stuck in the middle of a fight between two Gods. I pour the fresh earth that I had collected early on the Goddess. Hoping there is some symbolic or tangible connection with it would give some power to the Earth Mother.

I will fly down and lift my Jewell out of the lava to safety.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

wow; great bonus but your roll is just to low; you cannot concentrate enough to cast

Kemnebi 'Djal Ibenbast' wrote:

Sorry Kosan, I can only summon one hippogriff. :(

I can still summon some celestial eagles, but they are small animals, I doubt even a few of them could carry a person. (ALthough they DO have a 7 foot wingspan?!? What is your ruling on that Vale? Could one or more Celestial eagles (from Summon Monster 2) carry a person?)

Concentration check: 1d20+17

'I can cover myself. And maybe take another. If I'm lucky, Aahz, you know a lot of tricks, I don't suppose you can fly can you?' He asks hopefully into the link.

Let me know when the next round is here, I'll make a Concentration check and cast an Alter Self Spell.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

ok; anyone not covered by a resist fire or like spell (Astinos, your covered) takes 2 exhaustion points; this means all you do is at -2; other bonuses still in effect, and unless you have some type of adaptation or self contained breathing; roll vs poison DC 28; save take 1d6 damage; fail take 2d6 damage from poisonous volcanic air; and another 1d6 to everyone except Astionos for smoke damage.

LLvenoc; need a dex roll to fly through this stuff and reach The Jewel without issue.

Astinos; yes your spear can; but she is on the edge of top of the platform; you could just walk over there and reach down and give her a hand.

Magical fallout from the battle between the gods sends charges of magic that cancel all first level spells in effect.

The party bursts through the earths surface and still keeps climing with all the molton rock and ash and smoke and poisonous gasses right on thier tail; the two Larger than Life dieities are still battling; in a flying chariot, that is literally on fire and pulled by mystical horses; you see Apollo and Diana circling around. Apollow fires mystical arrows that look like a chain gun and multitudes of arrows strike the Foe; Diana; more precise; fires only a few arrow which hit the Foes eyes and fly into its mouth; neither seems to have much effect as damage is healed almost instantly; the Twins look at each other and grimace.

In the distance; not to far away; you see a horrid; yet spectacular looking flying frigate breaking off combat with a flying ghost ship; the ghost ship looks horrid; but loosing the battle; it is coming your way....Kosan; you can roll knowledge on this; DC 10 for you. Anyone else can as well, but DC is much harder.

Below you, you see the massive conflageration of war, the heroes dont seem to pay much attention to the volcano and neither do the undead; high intensity spells of enormous power waif back and forth and hordes of undead swap the heroes and are just as fast; pushed back; blown to pieces; some bodies shattered to near dust. Above all of this; coming in to view quickly; is a 15" angelic figure with a massive bow surrounding his are three 6' bald angelic figures with massive two handed swords. The larger figure is pointing to the distance; none of you can help but look; but wish you hadn't; several miles off comes the worst sight of your lifes. The Abomination of Desolation, some crazy looking, totally freaked out ghaunt figure of a woman waving a huge thighbone in the air; riding a creature disgustion beyond description; it is part of every kind of animal imaginable; wielded together and mutationg as it lurches forward; leaving a trail of putrid slime and acid as it shamples forward; sometimes on feet; sometimes hands; sometimes flippers or slithers along; it has spikes that drip poison and a fearsome maw; the area around is quivers with raw chaos magic.

A will roll is necessary to stop looking at Frieda, ie; the Biotch with the Bone of Power. if you fail; you are transfixed and may roll again next round. Each round you will accumulate dark chaos points. Astinos; with your dieties so close; you are protected and can turn away at will; you may also attempt to help others.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Dex Roll d20=17, Poison/Fortitude=9+7=16, Avoided the gaze of The Abomination of Desolation/Frieda d20=20+6=26

As for safety I meant out of the lava since that was the most immediate danger to her.

Even though it is in the distance I realize the horror that is coming. My father forged my rapier to slay lesser things of its ilk. After I swoop down and retrieve my Jewell, my hope. I try to shield her eyes to protect her from its corrupting gaze.


Kemnebi's smile falters as the lurching rock spoils his gestures. The image of the appearing hippogriff sparks and fades.

"Well. THAT'S not good!" He coughs as he hangs on to the bouncing rock for all he's worth.

'Well guys, there goes my plan 'D'. I'm up to plan 'E' now.' Kemnebi sends through the link, then the rock hurtles into the sky. He stares at the ongoing battle above and around them.

'Um,... Make that Plan 'F'. For 'FUBAR'd!'

He absentmindedly pets Hathor, clinging to his shoulder with all her might. Then places one gloved claw on the centipede/necklace around his throat.

'Any chance you can call us a ride? Otherwise it's going to be a short but interesting trip!?!' He asks his little insect companion.

When the byotch with the bone appears, Kemnebi is beyond all attemptas at calm or teenage cool.

"Oh. My,... goddess,..."

Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 Plus any other bonuses we have in effect from blessings, etc that I've probably forgotten about

Guessing that roll is too low;

Kemnebi stares at the apparition, his eyes growing wide with fright, or something worse,...


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

Astinos feels the power of his Gods flow throught him and an eerie calm settles upon the golden warrior. He sees the Jewel and notes LLvenoc diving to the rescue, sees the horror pointed out by the larger angel, an abomination whose very existence is a corruption of reality.

" Focus!! It matters not what dark, vile creatures rise against us, we will prevail! The very Gods fight alongside us!"

He strides across the platform with ease, his large frame taking up Kemnebi's field of vision in an attempt to break the trance.

If the Jewel is still in danger I'll help her up while speaking


Will save 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33 Not sure the extra +2 temp bonus is still in effect, please disregard if it has expired.

Did Fox need to make a concentration check, also? She's not doing anything yet except communicating through the mask, right?

In the Mask We have several people on a rock being launched skyward. There is nothing we can do at this time except hang on. We need a way off this rock!

vs Poison - Fortitude, correct? 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13 including temp +2, same as above

Do you want us to roll the damage for the smoke and poison?


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Llvenoc blunders his dexterity check and both he and the jewel go into the lava; then out again lava dripping from them and onto the platform which is precariously balances and at about 30 degrees of angle.

everyone in Astinos aura range; dont forget that bonus.

Fox; takes no concentration to speak through the mask; is same as ordinary talking for you. Concentration check was for Kenmenbi ;sorry abouth the confusion unless you were trying to channel a power through the mask or go into hte mask; that would take a roll. Keep in mind any casting with somatic will be more difficult and require a roll as your being held.

yep; roll your own damage for poison and smoke.

Kemnebi; before you lock eyes with the abomination; hte centipede replies:

Spoiler:

Arrangements being made, help, of sorts is on the way

ok; next round.
Will saves again for anyone still looking at "THE VERY BAD THING"
smoke and poison again; the platform is now tilted to the extent that everyone will fall off unless they have some specail means; Llvenoc holding Jewel have spider climb; Astinos has the diefic gift of surefooted adaptation; Durr has his toe claws and one hand claw in the stone and is holding Fox so they are good. What do the rest of you have or doing?


Kemnebi is holding on using his magical clawed gloves. If he can hold on with one hand he will use the other to hold onto Nebibit.

Will save for staring at 'VERY BAD': 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

Fort save for poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

'Th,.. Thanks Astinos. I needed that,...' Kemnebi manages to stutter through the link. But he coughs and hacks like a large cat trying to hack up an enormous furball. His arms are trembling, trying to hold on to both the rock and Neb at the same time.

'Can't,... Breathe. Can't,... Cast,... like,... this,...'

His mental voice doesn't sound like his usual excitable self. He sounds almost, perturbed.

'Focus,... CON-CEN-TRATE!' Comes clearly through the link. You realize he is probably talking to himself,...


Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 8th Level (Dwarf Variant)
Valegrim wrote:

ok; anyone not covered by a resist fire or like spell (Astinos, your covered) takes 2 exhaustion points; this means all you do is at -2; other bonuses still in effect, and unless you have some type of adaptation or self contained breathing; roll vs poison DC 28; save take 1d6 damage; fail take 2d6 damage from poisonous volcanic air; and another 1d6 to everyone except Astionos for smoke damage.

LLvenoc; need ...

In the distance; not to far away; you see a horrid; yet spectacular looking flying frigate breaking off combat with a flying ghost ship; the ghost ship looks horrid; but loosing the battle; it is coming your way....Kosan; you can roll knowledge on this; DC 10 for you. Anyone else can as well, but DC is much harder.

Below you, you see ...

Sorry I have been Distant had to graduate from collage. Yea its over.

Dex Roll 17 (1d20) + 3 (Adj) = 20. Poison/Fortitude (Plus My Armour allowed me to breath in the cave in when I was Singing my death dirge so It might also protect me against the vapors/Gasses) 13 (1d20) + 9 = 22. To Avoided/Break Away from the gaze of The Abomination of Desolation/Frieda 20 (1d20) + 3 (Will Adj) = 23.
To Identify the Ship 19 (1d20) + 1 Spot Adj) = 20.

I laugh into the mind Link saying: "Alura, Lass, if you were not a deamoness I would Kiss Ya. Tis the Frigate of mi brothers mate Alura come to save our unworthy bones. Dumathion let her catch us so I may continue spreadin your name."


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

who graduated; jenny?


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Kosan did....

Fort/Poison save d20=17+7=24 No way I can make this test. Just keep hoping for a natural 20.


May the force (or at least the saving throw) be with you! :)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

computer is broke at home; cant spend any time putting a good post at work; bear with me for abit


No worries Vale! See you when you get it fixed! :)

I'll pass it on to the Dresden Thread.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

ok; computer fixed (then locked myself out by forgetting new password for a few days; but is ok now


YAY! he's back! :)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

well, only one person posted there actions; so will just continue...


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Many of the Greek Pantheon appear to help the Earth Mother battle the Snake God. They blast it with a flury of magic, will, power and it begins to retreat. The excess power washes over and destroys the platform the pc's cling to and sends the lava out in a spray. Ariel's Frigate swoops in but takes heavy damage from the rocks and lava as well as several blasts from the pursuing Ghost Ship. She directs her crew to begin saving and collecting the pc's and npc's, they catch you in great magical nets on long magic ropes, the nets feel alive and you are reeled into the ship. In the distance then very close the world is rocked by a scream of rage; a battle call like no other. With incredible power and speed two great chaos gods, brothers if you will, plunge into the gathered Greek/Roman dieties, several fall beneath the might of the chaos gods fury. The Big Three rush in to hold them while the others flee, Mercury flys about at blinding speed; no more than a flash of light with a smile and gathers the fallen. Such is the raw power of the two chaos gods that even the big three fall back and dissappear; the Chaos Gods pursue. The last thing the party sees of them is the smile and twinkle of the Earth Mother as she bid you "my thanks young heroes"

There is silence for a second; then sound returns; the sound of rushing wind; falling rock; boiling lava; the growing volcano and above it all, Ariels command. "Helmsman; get us out of here; Turn North and jump, NOW!" She unleashes a powerful spell of some green, corpulant mist that surrounds the Ghost Ship. Her other mages; returned from rescuing the party; unleash powerful spells of destruction as well in the form of various rays and elemental forces.

Ariel's ship is like no other you have ever seen; in materials or shape. It looks a bit like a flying manta ray construct of magic and otherworldly materials. The ship itself has a low aura of evil, and Astinos; you begin to realize that this ship is constructed of Abyssal materials.

The ship shudders and ungulates; a gateway appears, and it rockets through, hellfire and abyssal smoke and a feeling of oppression and dread wash over those not close to Astinos.; the screach of a flock of hunting somethings nearby begins pursuit, shadow and fire abounds, in seconds another gate appears and suddenly there is sun and snow and a blast of fridgid air.

Ariel, the princess she is; doesnt even look haggard or worn out though she and her crew has been fighting for hours. "It grieves me that I cannot provide proper welcome and succor for such worthy heroes as yourselves, but the battle will not wait and your part in it is finished for the moment; rest here and I will endevor to draw those who follow away; we have but moments I believe before the Ghost Ship arrives from the Ethereal Plane. Quarter mast; give them provisions; they are leaving!"

The ropes extend and the nets release everyone; Ariels ship slips into the Ethereal Realm and continues its battle with the Ghost ship.

The party finds themselves on a hill with some large rocks, below you is a frozen plain, in the distance is a small village; no fires burn there. Ariel has left you with 5 large packs and there is obvious cold weather gear. It is about 40 degrees and 20 mph wind. The sun is shining, but there is a white haze that envelopes the ground and is 50' high; the hill you are on is about 70' high so it is almost like standing on a thin cloud. Sighting distances are halved.

What do you do?


Good to see you back, Val. I lost my dot for the thread and thought we were still waiting for your computer repair, sorry.

"BRR! Things move so quickly around you fellows! Is there any hin-sized gear in there?" She moves toward the gear and starts trying to hand it out to the appropriate party member.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Even though I feel good that I saved the Earth Goddess, and even my blundered rescue of my Jewell out of the lava. Deep down I feel I failed. My gut tells me there was a chance to save my Goddess there, and I missed it. That there was a sliver of her essence there that could have been healed and brought back. Not the essence that makes all drow tremble in fear by evoking her name. But the essence of her before the Sundering.

I am grateful for the blessings of my patron, the Sun God, the Arbitrator God his brother, and the gift from the Winter Court which ultimately was what saved the day; the Earth Mother for everyone.

But deep in my heart I have failed. My people still have no faith. I failed them...

I mistake the numbness of the cold on my face as a dying of my spirit. A deadening of my senses. My thoughts and surroundings a blur. Where am I?


Female Drow arcane/divine/mentalist

The Jewel steps up close to Llvenoc, seeming impervious to the weather

This is not familiar land to me; why would Ariel bring us here?


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Note; due to their nature; all elves can see normally in this haze and are immune to snowblindness; those races affected by sunlight; it is extra bright here with the sun; snow and shimmer of light in the haze that adds extra glare all around.

Kosan

Spoiler:

You dwarven land intuition tells you that youi have never walked in this area before; but that your home mountain is some 2000 miles northeast and this land once ancient battlefield of the dwarven/elven wars of old; you are in the area of the ancients once held by Northman tribes; now held by the forces of chaos under the Four Horsemen and their leader.

Clerics
Awareness of your home dieties fades, the powers granted you taken up by local allied dieties. If yoiu seek to go to war with this area and build a holy ground or temple here; let me know as things will change.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Hearing checks please; modifiers for helmets in effect.


Listen check 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 and perhaps the +2 temp bonus that may have faded, I've lost track

You've got to be kidding me!

Oblivious to the surroundings, the fox-masked mage continues looking through the gear, looking for a set for her and a set for her champion.


Kemnebi shivers a little. "Brr. Nippy." He murmurs as the wind ruffles his fur.

The panic of the last few hours finally gone, he has time to go into shock, or at least go numb for a bit while he digests all that he saw, and felt. He stares at nothing, looking over the ground level clouds and the barely visible village in the distance.

All of the things he saw,... all of the power he witnessed, that he felt,... gods versus gods, titans vs demigods,... where will it end? HOW will it end? And what must mere mortals do to affect such a battle,... or to survive it? IS he as willing to do 'anything' as he thought he was?,...

With a slight shiver he blinks back to awareness of his surroundings.

Listen check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Does anyone with animals, familiars and that sort of thing have them doing anything; they are often used for scouts so thought I would ask; Fox; any orders for your guardian?


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Fox, being distracted by a ongoing discussion of ramnifications of the effects of dieties on magic and the world withing her mask; most of it being negative about dieties; misses some clues until.

Durr - "Mistress" tugs her sleeve. Points "should we hide or what; Orders...."

Everyone can hear this and may make a spot and listen roll.

The Jewel is looking at Llvenoc and sighs,

Astinos, you get a clear feeling of Evil for a moment from the SouthEast. You also get a creepy feeling and your neck hairs are standing up as if something all powerful and good is watching you from the North East.

---
all, will post the exps and gifts from Earth mother on the discussion page; they will probably take some explaination; post in discussion anything you remember your character doing that was continuous with the plot and such like that; critical ideas and such; saving people and that kind of thing in case I forgot and will work it into the exps.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Responding to The Jewell. And finally taking in my surroundings.

"I don't know her. It was Kosan who invoked her name with familiarity. Perhaps he can answer this riddle for us."

"I have never been to such a land. It hurts the eyes."


Retrying the listen/spot with Durr's prompting. "What is it, Durr? Is it coming this way?"

Listen 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 +2 temp bonus?
Spot 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 +2 temp bonus?

Have we had time to locate and don gear from the pile? Has Fox found anything else of interest in the pile of gear?


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Fox,

Spoiler:

you hear a womans screams and the sloverny growls of things in pursuit not very far away.

Durr
"mistress, some group of things chase a human female, her gaurds have fallen, she runs with a small package, I think a human baby, they will catch her very soon, she looks to be heading for this place to hide, but she will not make it methinks"


"No, I don't think we hide. Unless you think to get the advantage on the beasts by taking them unawares."

To the others "This appears to be a smaller battle, one in which we can have a greater impact. Let us save this woman from her attackers. They approach from that direction, I think." She points toward the sound of pursuit her enhanced senses picked up with Durr's aid.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Combat...Yes combat is a better focus than despair. I draw my weapons and quickly head the way Fox pointed.


Kemnebi looks,... lost, until Fox speaks up. His face lights with sudden, intensity.

"Right behind you!" He calls out eagerly as he tugs up his robes to hasten after Llivenoc.

I just got the chance to go and visit my Mom in OK this week. (Trying to time the visit before her next Chemo, when she won't feel like having company) So, I will be out of town most if not all week.

I should have access to Inete, what I probably won't have is much time. But I will try to check in as often as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you for understanding!

See you all back soon, and Happy 4th! :)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

GM: I dont expect a lot of posting during the holiday, no worries and hope the best for your mom.
--------------

Llvenoc and Jewel move out quickly to the fore, though it is obvious this daylight is having an effect on them; drow normal tactic is to flank; so am guessing they will follow that tactic.

Am guessing Astinos will try to move quickly to interpose to save the human woman; so will move him that way directly. That is where the fight will be centered so Kosan will move that way

Kosan "its Gnolls and Ghouls boys and girls; lets get em"

Its my guess Fox and Llvenoc will follow the warriors with Durr to the left of Astinos and Kosan on the right

-------
these are all my guess from past tactics employed; so change up as needed if you dont like it, but wanted to move this forward.

Roll initiative everyone and new spot rolls. No spells or bonuses are still in effect other than normal auras and whatnot like that from items.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Yes I am planning on flanking, unless none of the other fighters take the lead. Otherwise I will just tear a hole in the middle to try and save the woman.


Spot 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Fox does indeed follow, on the side behind Durr.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Fox, you see 5 Gnolls and 3 ghouls chasing the woman in furs; you see more bad guys straggling farther back in the haze. The Gnolls have chainmail and various weapons, the ghouls wear studded leather; they seem to be staunch allies.

At seeing the party; the Gnolls howl and charge; those following stop what they are doing and sprint to rejoin the pack.

ah, fresh meat, so healthy and pink; soon to be tallow and cold, grey and tastey speaks a ghoul in a cackling dry voice like fingernails on a slate board.


Fox shares what she's seen with the rest of the party and prepares to cast a spell when the foes are in range.

"Someone gather in the woman! Don't let her run off to freeze in a panic!"


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

Seeing the Gnolls and Ghouls running together. I know why we are here. Back in the mansion we were told of the Gnoll Ghost and the significance of there worship to the Demon Lord they both call there God.

I will move to intercede myself between them and the woman who is running. The paralysis of the Ghouls will have little effect on me.

Those Gnolls are going to hurt...a lot.

How long have we traveled since the Earth Mother? Need to know if my racial abilities are back up.


Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 8th Level (Dwarf Variant)

Listen Check: 15 (1d20) + 1 (Mod) = 16. Wearing a full Helm.

As far as i can tell we are roughly 1800 - 200 miles Northeast from me home. I have never been in this area before but it looks like an ancient Elven/Dwarven battle sight I heard about in the sagas of me people. This land was once held by Northman tribes but is now the domain of Choas, the Four Horsemen, and their leader.

Upon hearing Durr talk about the endangered Female I state: We must go to her aid. I try to figure out which direction would be best to go and start heading that way in a hurry lest I get there too late to help Her.


Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 8th Level (Dwarf Variant)

Initiative: 12 (1d20) + 7 (Mod) = 19.


I'm back! Sort of. ;)

Kemnebi bares his teeth in an almost feral snarl.

He just found something to take out his recent stress ans tension on.

The feline magus dashes forward to keep up with Lllivinoc. (If that's possible. Other wise he'll keep up with Kosan)

He pulls his wand of rainbow stunning from his sleeve, intending to clear the path for his more martially adept companions.

Kemnebi will use the wand on the first group of Gnolls that he closes with (avoiding the Ghouls at this time.) to try and stun them and give the fighters an advantage. He will then fall back to cast spells from a distance. hopefully a SAFE distance.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

about 10 minutes

Llvenoc wrote:

Seeing the Gnolls and Ghouls running together. I know why we are here. Back in the mansion we were told of the Gnoll Ghost and the significance of there worship to the Demon Lord they both call there God.

I will move to intercede myself between them and the woman who is running. The paralysis of the Ghouls will have little effect on me.

Those Gnolls are going to hurt...a lot.

How long have we traveled since the Earth Mother? Need to know if my racial abilities are back up.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

I got Kosan's initiative; but what is the rest of yours?

Kosan, you catch a few phrases in the Northman tounge.

Spoiler:

"Skaldi, Hassor, and Thvaldi fallen...I'll my let you fall my young Prince, son of my loins and hope of the Hskalla Clan....Norn mothers have pity...I must not fail...must make it to the "Bad Place" where even these will not follow....what; who are they; hope upon the hill of Gundri's Last Stand....A brother of the earth [what Northmen call dwarfs] [in dwarven] Aid me Dwarven Warrior and treasure will be yours. [in Northman toungue]
Oh, Curses, there be Drow, I am undone.


The halfling got an 8 on her roll in this post.


Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Ok; top of the init order; bad guys are split in two groups for init though they are intermingled as one group.
Gnolls, 5 and 3 stragglers have init 14
Ghouls, 3 and 2 stragglers; have inti 10

lets do it; 15 and higher is up.

6,851 to 6,900 of 6,952 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Valgrymr's Homebrew. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.