Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Valgrymr's Homebrew.

Game Master Valegrim

Lost in the Winter wild with hordes of ghouls, gnolls and Giant Kin on a rampage joined by other agents of chaos. Band of Northmen freedom fighters seek to survive and save their clans.


5,801 to 5,850 of 6,952 << first < prev | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | next > last >>

Kemnebi 'Djal Ibenbast' wrote:
The feline is properly chastised! ;P Kemnebi will continue to assist DURR this round, then try to move into the tunnel and cast once Neb moves out.

I was just teasing -- apparently I was in a poor mood last night, all my posts seem to have come off a little harsh. Sorry 'bout that. Seriously, it gave me a reason to post. Aiding in anything physical is not what Fox was designed for -- I'm trying to figure out if a Strength penalty means that she's slowing the process down (like throwing the dirt the wrong way?) or just not really helping...


No worries Fox, I was laughing when I responded! (Hope you had a better day today though!) :) Kemnebi can do many physical things the average mage can't do, but he's much better suited to DODGING dirt than throwing it! I guess we'll see in the next round or two! ;)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

The heal is enhanced to be more effective; add another 6 points to your score.

Nebibit Sanura wrote:

Nebibit moves up the tunnel to where Kosan is and sacrifices her cirlce of protection against evil to heal the dwarf (trading for a cure serious)

Healing
3d8 + 5


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

You kill another snake warrior.

Kosan Silveraxe wrote:

Round 4:

My initiative was 20.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poison Save #1:
07 (1d20) + 11 (Fort) + 2 (being Dwarf) = 20.
Poison Save #2:
18 (1d20) + 11 (Fort) + 2 (being Dwarf) = 31.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hit #1 (Axe side):
20 (1d20) (Critical - Note Axe/Hammer Auto Confirms Crits vs evil) + 8 (Base Atk) + 9 (Mod) + 1 (axe Focus feat) + 2 (they are CE) + 5 (Bless from Horus) + 2 (me and Garden snakemen are touching the ground) + 1 (Bless fr Nebbit) = 48.

Damage: 18 (6 (1d10) (x3 for crit)) + 9 (Mod) + 2 (me and snakes are touching ground) + 9 (4 and 5 2d6 they are CE) + 2 (me and Garden snakemen are touching the ground) = 40.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hit #2 (Axe side):
10 (1d20) + 3 (Base Atk) + 9 (Mod) + 1 (axe Focus feat) + 2 (they are CE) + 5 (Bless from Horus) + 2 (me and Garden snakemen are touching the ground) + 1 (Bless fr Nebbit) = 33.

Damage: 8 (1d10) + 9 (Mod) + 2 (me and snakes are touching ground) + 9 (5 and 4 2d6 they are CE) + 2 (me and Garden snakemen are touching the ground) = 30.

I feel enegery return, alittle, to my sore and aching bones and thank the vessel of that new found vitality.

In the mind link: Blasted garden snakes are utilizing range weapons against me. someone cast a spell in thier midst if possible.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Remind me again; do they have to have a common language? these guys speak no human tounge and have no idea about human interaction; your just food to them; they are not very bright either.

Astinos wrote:

Standing up to stare out over the mighty dwarf, Astinos bellows to the snakemen.

"Face your deaths you worthless scum.!"

Test of Mattle DC 18 to all snakemen (Swift Action). All who fail save may only attack or aim at Astinos until attacked by someone else, (most likely following round) Astinos will have partial cover and take a full defense action. AC is 31 for one round.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

ok; marching order is like this; Kosan; then Astinos hunched down taking up more than one square do to cramped quarters; Nebibit sharing that space with him in the gaps; Next Aahz then Kenembi; who is just in front of the tunnel extrance for the flank that Durr is digging; with Fox assisting,

I think your rogue is hidden still in the room ready to slink in and do some serious damage to someone; Llvenoc is more or less on guard; The two girls are with Fox helping move dirt out of the way in the new tunnel or in the entrace of the tunnel and the room moving dirt and rock back so it doesnt clog up the area.

The Jewel is standing next to Llvenoc holding his hand; but listens to Kosan.

did I miss anyone?; sorry if I did.

Kemnebi 'Djal Ibenbast' wrote:

Kemnebi returns in the mindlink, 'I'd be HAPPY to blast them for you! But I can't do it with your armored tookuus in the way!' Kemnebi's exasperation is plain.

'Neb! Heal him again, then trade me places!' Kemnebi thinks with sudden inspiration, tearing furiously at the dirt with his claws.
'Durr! Take over here!' he adds hastily.

I lost track of Durr, was he already digging the side tunnel? I will continue to assist this round, then use move action to trade Neb places next round, and color spray the snakes blind! (I think I can cast it past the dwarf without hitting him?) Then I can MM any left from safety behind Kosan and Astinos without worrying about hitting them!

:)


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate
Valegrim wrote:

ok; marching order is like this; Kosan; then Astinos hunched down taking up more than one square do to cramped quarters; Nebibit sharing that space with him in the gaps; Next Aahz then Kenembi; who is just in front of the tunnel extrance for the flank that Durr is digging; with Fox assisting,

I think your rogue is hidden still in the room ready to slink in and do some serious damage to someone; Llvenoc is more or less on guard; The two girls are with Fox helping move dirt out of the way in the new tunnel or in the entrace of the tunnel and the room moving dirt and rock back so it doesnt clog up the area.

The Jewel is standing next to Llvenoc holding his hand; but listens to Kosan.

did I miss anyone?; sorry if I did.

Llvenoc was using the spade to assist Durr with the digging and the clearing of the dirt.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

the Jewel:
<she moves as far from the tunnel entrance as she can but with superior elven vision; can still see the dwarf.

<to the Prince>
Step a distance away; quickly now!

Ok Dwarf; you asked for it; better go full defense and put your shield up; will try to protect you; but Paladin and Cleric; I can only protect one at range; you guys are on your own hang on.

she points her wand "outgoing fireball"

<she chants some bizarre archaic arcane drow words>

Poot! a small reddish yellow beat flies out of her want speeding down the tunnel.

She activates a instantaneous psion power at range.

The fireball will detonate in 5 segments. She was on delay; so anyone who has not acted and is waiting may act; she did this in initiative 14; will detonate on 9.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

oh; ok. so your in the tunnel right behind durr since you have a tool. His tunnel is not 25 foot long with Fox right behind you; and the two girls near Kenmenbi.

Llvenoc wrote:
Valegrim wrote:

ok; marching order is like this; Kosan; then Astinos hunched down taking up more than one square do to cramped quarters; Nebibit sharing that space with him in the gaps; Next Aahz then Kenembi; who is just in front of the tunnel extrance for the flank that Durr is digging; with Fox assisting,

I think your rogue is hidden still in the room ready to slink in and do some serious damage to someone; Llvenoc is more or less on guard; The two girls are with Fox helping move dirt out of the way in the new tunnel or in the entrace of the tunnel and the room moving dirt and rock back so it doesnt clog up the area.

The Jewel is standing next to Llvenoc holding his hand; but listens to Kosan.

did I miss anyone?; sorry if I did.

Llvenoc was using the spade to assist Durr with the digging and the clearing of the dirt.


Aborts digging and grabs Astinos in a hug and begins to glow in a firey aura.

(13..12)


Aborts action; grabs Nebebit and hugs her tight grip and begins to glow with a firey aura.

"Fools; this may be madness!"

(11)


"True sister; but perhaps needed to many creatures now await us here; I feel some 30 living on the other side of Kosan and two undead."

(10)


Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 8th Level (Dwarf Variant)
Valegrim wrote:

the Jewel:

<she moves as far from the tunnel entrance as she can but with superior elven vision; can still see the dwarf.

<to the Prince>
Step a distance ...

Ok Dwarf; you asked for it; better go full defense and put your shield up; will try to protect you; but Paladin and Cleric; I can only protect one at range; you guys are on your own hang on.

she points her wand "outgoing fireball"

<she chants some bizarre archaic arcane drow words>

Poot! a small reddish yellow beat flies out of her want speeding down the tunnel.

She activates a instantaneous psion power at range.

The fireball will detonate in 5 segments. She was on delay; so anyone who has not acted and is waiting may act; she did this in initiative 14; will detonate on 9.

If possible I go Full Defense and duck behind my shield (9).

In the mind link: Worry not about me lass if its me time then its me time, do It Girl I do so live a good roasting.


Kemnebi blinks as June grabs Neb, and then 'Ah's' in understanding as he sees May do the same for Astinos. IN a flurry of fur and cloak, he grabs both June and Neb in an embrace, angling his Armor spell to try to protect everyone, and using his almost ever-present Prestidigitation spell to instantly coat them all with a thin sheen of water.

"Every little bit helps, right?" He grins at the girls.
He looks as if he's actually enjoying himself!

(8)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Aahz:

Wait; water; fire....we're gonna be STEAMED!

_________________________

FLASH, BIG BADDA BOOM!
INTENSE HEAT. THE GROUND RUMBLES

(7)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

The fireball expands with a concusive flash and detonates a huge explosion.

Each person may make a resist Bull Rush if they like. Difficulty will increase if someone in front; meaning closest to the detonation in front of Kosan is pushed back. This AOE spell can only be funneled three ways; down each tunnel the snakes are in; and back to the party. Kosan is making a plug in the tunnel; so his bull rush resist is most important.

Kosan; you can add +4 to your resist roll against the fireball.

Everyone Kosan and behind him make a spave vs fireball. Fox; Llvenoc and Durr dont need to as they are in a different tunnel.

Caerwyn; add +4 to your dodge bonus to evade the fireball as you had notice and have a place to evade to and are farthest back.


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

resist bullrush/explosion d20=14+4(str)=18


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

resist bullrush1d20 + 10 + 4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 4 + 5 = 20
Normal is +10, +5 for blessing,+4 for being behind Kosan

Reflex save1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Astinos' shield comes up behind Decidio's back and his feet brace as the wave of fire washes over them.


Female Catfolk Cleric 7 catfolk 1

Nebibit holds her silverd shortspear in front of her as the wall of fire approaches.

Would the spears ability to nullify harmful spells not protect Nebibit from the fireball affects?


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6

Bull rush: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Reflex save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6
Caerwyn Dom wrote:

Bull rush: 1d20+2

Reflex save: 1d20+12

Not looking good but in case I do make the Reflex save, I take no damage due to the evasion class feature.


Resist BUllrush, (+5 normal, +5 frm Blessing=+10)
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
PLus any other bonus from being int he back of the tunnel?

Save vs Fireball:(+6 normal, +5 Blessing=+11)
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Kemnebi instinctively flings himself to the side at teh sound of the onrushing explosion, trying to drag the girls with him and keep his Magical protections between them and the explosion.

In the excitement, Kemnebi manages to think, 'How DID she do that trick with the wand?!?'


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Hehe; want to make a Faith roll? how strong is your belief?

:) hehe inegmatic gm comments :)

Nebibit Sanura wrote:

Nebibit holds her silverd shortspear in front of her as the wall of fire approaches.

Would the spears ability to nullify harmful spells not protect Nebibit from the fireball affects?


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Add the bonus I gave you for being farther away; warning and you do have some cover.

Caerwyn Dom wrote:
Caerwyn Dom wrote:

Bull rush: 1d20+2

Reflex save: 1d20+12

Not looking good but in case I do make the Reflex save, I take no damage due to the evasion class feature.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

<hehe you know those wands; just set distance, point and click>

hmm; dodging in a 4ft high tunnel to evade, the only place to go is the new tunnel; plus trying to grap girls on you go and drag them with you into another 3ft tunnel full with people and rubble. All very herioc, this would be something to see on film hehe.

ok; choose a target and make a grab attack, -4 penalty per target; so if you just grab one; normal roll; if you grab two; -4 to each; any failure is total failure. If you make those; make a strength roll to move that much mass and a dex roll to deftly manuever in such a small tunnel to such a small tunnel. Lol, If you make this; it will be Totally Heroic! and will have to do something special hehe but is more likely to end up on the Darwin awards Hahaha.

Kemnebi 'Djal Ibenbast' wrote:

Resist BUllrush, (+5 normal, +5 frm Blessing=+10)

1d20+10
PLus any other bonus from being int he back of the tunnel?

Save vs Fireball:(+6 normal, +5 Blessing=+11)
1d20+11

Kemnebi instinctively flings himself to the side at teh sound of the onrushing explosion, trying to drag the girls with him and keep his Magical protections between them and the explosion.

In the excitement, Kemnebi manages to think, 'How DID she do that trick with the wand?!?'


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Ok; the fireball:

Fort save dc 13 or be deafened 1 round.
Still waiting on Kosan's resist bull rush.

the cieling cracks, is weakened and rumbling in the earth can be heard and felt.

I dont have my PHB; so cant do the save dc yet; but can do damage.

8d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4) = 29


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6
Valegrim wrote:

Add the bonus I gave you for being farther away; warning and you do have some cover.

Caerwyn Dom wrote:
Caerwyn Dom wrote:

Bull rush: 1d20+2

Reflex save: 1d20+12

Not looking good but in case I do make the Reflex save, I take no damage due to the evasion class feature.

Well, if I have cover, my roll goes from 14 to 16. I had already added in the dodge bonus. Finally, I saw some characters add the +5 blessing bonus. I didn't realize that was still active. If so, then my total would be 21, otherwise just 16.


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6
Valegrim wrote:

Ok; the fireball:

Fort save dc 13 or be deafened 1 round.
Still waiting on Kosan's resist bull rush.

the cieling cracks, is weakened and rumbling in the earth can be heard and felt.

I dont have my PHB; so cant do the save dc yet; but can do damage.

8d6

Fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Catfolk Cleric 7 catfolk 1

Faith check

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1) + 5 = 11


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

At +15 to Fort I couldn't fail if I tried


Heh. I guess I didn't realize that we were all in the tunnel. I was thinking more of just trying to flatten the girls out and ensure the saving throw for all of us!! Oh well, 'Go big or Go home!' as we said at the convention! (Darwin awards, here we come!) ;P

Oh, and in case there was ever a doubt. Kemnebi will try to grab BOTH girls! (Of course!) Nebs faith may save her easily, and June certainly doesn't need his help! But in the 'heat' of the moment (little fireball pun there) that won't stop him from trying to save them both himself!

So, one grab attempt per girl at -4 to each roll? (If I assume they are willing, what is the DC?)

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Str roll to move us;
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Dex roll to maneuver;
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Well, I LOOKED cool trying it! :)


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

I love that Kemnebi takes the all skill action hero approch while Astinos does the 300 thing and just takes it shield first. Two drastically different styles of aaction hero but both work for the story.


Heh. Yeah! You gotta luv that Kem will spend a lot of energy bouncing and weaving, and still probably take more dmg than the guy who braces it Schwarzenegger style behind his portable metal wall! Both definitely fit the characters! ;) Ah well, as long as the DM is entertained! ;P


Male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 8th Level (Dwarf Variant)

Sorry had school

Bull rush: 15(1d20) + 7 (str) + 5 (Blessing) +4 (for being Dwarfy) = 31.

Fire Ball: 12 (1d20) + 4 (from DM) + 2 (Dwarfy Save vs Spell bonus) = 18 (if this a reflex save +9 (Reflex Mod) = 27).


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6
Astinos wrote:
At +15 to Fort I couldn't fail if I tried

Not to be a party pooper but a natural 1 always fails, unless there is a house rule that modifies this that I'm not aware of. So you should roll, it's still "only" a 95% chance of success! :)


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
There you go


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

they are not willing; is their armor class plus situational modifiers.

Kemnebi 'Djal Ibenbast' wrote:

Heh. I guess I didn't realize that we were all in the tunnel. I was thinking more of just trying to flatten the girls out and ensure the saving throw for all of us!! Oh well, 'Go big or Go home!' as we said at the convention! (Darwin awards, here we come!) ;P

Oh, and in case there was ever a doubt. Kemnebi will try to grab BOTH girls! (Of course!) Nebs faith may save her easily, and June certainly doesn't need his help! But in the 'heat' of the moment (little fireball pun there) that won't stop him from trying to save them both himself!

So, one grab attempt per girl at -4 to each roll? (If I assume they are willing, what is the DC?)

1d20+3; 1d20+3

Str roll to move us;
1d20+2

Dex roll to maneuver;
1d20+5

Well, I LOOKED cool trying it! :)


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Ok; the Fireball explodes and things go flying. Lizard warriors are not expecting it so they are not braced; Kosan; you see the fireball right on top of the the guy right in front of you; with your wounds; he is torn apart by the fireball; pieces on fire. The spell expands outward; but there is not enough room to contain the mass and pressure of the spell; the cieling rumbles; the Lizard warriors are blown back about 20 foot down each of the T sections tunnel.

The rest of the mass and pressure of the fireball comes down the tunnel that the party is crouched. Fire is created with explosive force right in the hall; the pressure of it whooshed down the tunnel.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Kosan: The fire does not touch you; the pressure of it you resist with an excellent bull rush; you take no damage as the fire just looses energy as it touches you as the pressure of some type of sheild surrounds you. For some reason; you are reminded of the infamous stories of battles against Cordova; as neither fire nor lightning could touch him; the description much like what you are seeing protect you now.

Nebibit: the fire is created right on top of you; but washes over you and you take no damage; you slide like a baseball player; a few feet down the hallway. One of the girls is holding you; the fire washed over her as well; not even singeing her hair; though in the fires bath; you can see for an instant more of a demonic image. You know from your studies in faith that no fire can hurt a demon. It is touching you skin to skin; was it your faith and spear; or was it the demon.

Astinos: You resist the pressure of the spell; and with your girl holding you from behind; you take no fire damage; you maintain your balance as Nebibit slides thorough your legs and behind you.

Kenembi: you twist and fly though the air seemingly in slow motion; but the girls your grabing are griping others and are intent to stay their; your claws slide on thier skin leaving red welts when the fireball hits; you far enough back to resist the intial fire; but the blast as to go somewhere; and catches you full on; your shot out of the tunnel like a bullet from a gun back into the tiny room and smack the wall that is 15 foot from the tunnel; all this stuff is pretty soft; so 6 fire damage; 7 bruise damage; singed and ruffled furr.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

Fox: you also are blown out of the tunnel and land more or less like Kenembi and more or less right on top of him; take same damage.

Caerwyne; your excellent reflexes react and you get out of the way of the woosh and flying bodies.

Aahz: Is in the blast the fires radious; his clothes catch fire and he screams; he is blown back into the previous room as well; but with his lesser mass and being directly in the blast radious; he is sent with much more force and smacks the wall a couple feet higher than Kenembi; then his burning body lands on Kenembi and Fox of Silver.

Durr and Llvenoc are in the side tunnel and are not in the blast radius or the whosh of the blast pressure; the both escape any immediant effects.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

The Cieling and walls cannot take the pressure of the fireball; and comes down.

new rock and stone fill the T hall in front of Kosan smashing anything there.

The Tunnel the party is in is small and your bodies just fit. It is dirt and whatnot; it comes down as well; but as the area is much much smaller than the large hall (the tunnel only being 4ft high and wide)

So; effects of the cieling collapse.

Junes body is half in and half out of the rubble; she has a hold on nebibit and has most of her body shielded. Nebibit; take 7 from the falling cieling; you are completely covered; panic of suffication sets in. You can feel June still holding you.

Kosan; Astinos; March; are buried. Your excellent armor and your stance to resist bull rush protects you from the damage of the falling cieling; though you are entombed; your probably only a couple feet apart; March is still holding Astinos.

Kosan; for some reason; you can breathe though there is no air. Your not sure why; but probably have a few guesses as your brother made your armor; your not sure how long it will last though.

Llvenoc; and Durr; the side tunnel your digging is now a small room; the tunnel behind you has collapsed; Durr swears in some goblinoid language and starts digging back toward the previous room; is only about 5 ft to tunnel through by your guess Llvenoc; so shouldnt take long.

______________

ok; air; fireball ate a lot of air; the air in the room is very stale from the previous cave in.

--------------

Ok; what is everyones actions.


Male Human (Celt) Rogue 6

I sheath my swords, move to June, grab her legs, and start pulling.

Do I need to roll some kind of check? Strength maybe?


Male Drow 5th lvl Fighter/2 Order of the Bow (Crossbow) Initiate

I will help Durr dig back toward the others. As the danger of suffocation returned with the fresh collapse.

In the Mindlink: "Everyone alright? Give me a shout out of your relative location, and what condition you are in."

Was the Jewell back in the room where me and Durr are? Or is she in the area that is collapsed? If so I will focus digging toward her since I already know her general position compared to the others. The next immediate person would be Fox since she was clearing dirt for us and was close by.


Male Efreeti, advanced manthing 45HD

you and durr are in a tunnel that is an offshoot from the other tunnel; kind of this shape
Kosan
Astinos
March
Nebibit
June
|
|
----- Llvenoc and Durr
|
|
old room
with Jewel; Aahz; Fox; Caerwyne; Kenembi


Valegrim wrote:
Fox: you also are blown out of the tunnel and land more or less like Kenembi and more or less right on top of him; take same damage.

OK, I thought Fox was in the other tunnel with Durr and Llvenoc. Since that doesn't appear to be the case, she will start trying to pat out the fires on the other two, possibly not realizing she's similarly afflicted.

Mindlink "I was thrown back into the tunnel. I am with Kemnebi and the godling. The feline appears relatively unhurt, maybe stunned. Aahz was thrown harder and his clothes are on fire. Am trying to stop the fire. Not sure where the others are in all this dust..."


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

In Mindlink

Lady Decidio and I are unharmed but trapped. Sound off mentally with condition and how far down the tunnel you are. Our most urgent need is air.


Female Catfolk Cleric 7 catfolk 1

No words comes from Nebibit in the mind link as the effect of being buried alive for a second time as well as what she saw just before that sends her into a wild panic. she claws at the ground around her in a wild frenzy desperate to be out of the ground (and away from June).Whether they would feel her panic over the mindlink or not I'm not sure.


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6

Nebbebit feels Astinos' aura of courage wash over her, banishing the terror and despair.


Female Catfolk Cleric 7 catfolk 1

Not to sure that would help considering the circumstances


M Human (Greek) Paladin of Athena 5 7/ Knight of Athens 4 6
Nebibit Sanura wrote:
Not to sure that would help considering the circumstances[/ooc]

It would be like a sedative, you're still aware that you're afraid but somehow just not that bad.

5,801 to 5,850 of 6,952 << first < prev | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Valgrymr's Homebrew. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.