Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Valcia

Game Master Darksmokepuncher

MAP


301 to 350 of 1,530 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

"Indeed? This could work to our favor." Dismounting his horse Facion ties it off at the stables. "I will accompany you."


Male Human 4 Caviler, 3 Fighter

Jathus will work within his new command for the remainder of the evening. cleaning and moving debris. His plan was to have the heavy labor out of the way by the end of the day. Start the repair work tomorrow, and on the third day clean. After every inch has been given a visit, he would encourage the men two invite their families and will offer the appropriate amount of gold for their families travels as well as the earnings for the three days of work.

Figure during the time Jathus would find a special interest in at least 4 of the men. Creating a pyramid 1 captain and his aid controlling 3 sergeants each managing four men. Creating three teams with one leader.

"Please, I encourage you Anga to leave and do what you do among the people.

Tomorrow, I will attending the council. He states openly to his party, we must do what we can and make use of the fading light."


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

“Excellent.”
The wizard removes any symbols that associate him with the house, and draws up the hood of his cloak to obscure the defining Feraweni features. He walks to the market district of Veir with the Halfblood. With his ever-busy mind, he considers what arcane energies may have blocked his divinations.
Spellcraft 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19
He makes straight for the dealers of arms and armor and sells to them two punching daggers lifted from the corpses of the Fowls days passed. He makes light conversation with other buyers and sellers as he mills through crowds and shops.

crunch:
Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18, to gather information on public opinion of House Rudianos, House Abellio, and House Taranis, any hints related to Bearach’s disappearance. Would a Kno: Local apply? 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

He moves on those who deal in textiles and cloth, to sell an enhanced cloak similarly acquired. Sells the +2 cloak of resistance. Also, with normal buying/selling rules, Thaegrin gets 2800 gp. Accustomed to urban dwelling, the aged scholar keeps a sharp eye for pickpockets whilst among so many. “Keep an eye, Halfblood, for the urchins with quick greedy fingers.”
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

With casual perusal, he finds his way to the establishments of spell merchants. There, he pays the appropriate coin to copy spells (Glitterdust and Seek Thoughts) into his own spell tome.
Paid 130gp. Spellcraft 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 Spellcraft 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35

I would also like to sell some of my scrolls, but I don’t want to unbalance party wealth. DSP, let me know what is ok.


Male Human 4 Caviler, 3 Fighter

Missing a [ /b] and a [ b] from my last post MY BAD

Shadow Lodge

Sorry guys, too much on my mind to get an effective post lately. This should help get things moving again.

Tholan investigates the ruin that is the Rudianos main gate. After a thorough check, he decides that it could be mended. Make two untrained Craft: Carpentry checks at DC 5 since the ex-Fowls can help and you can cast mending. Assuming you pass, the gate is restored in 2 hours.

Thaegrin:

The spell Nondetection comes to mind…
Also, those buyings and sellings are fine. When you sell a scroll you’ve made, just use the funds to copy spells into your book or to make more scrolls and everything should balance out.
More accounting for you though…

Anga and Thaegrin peruse the market, sampling wares and gossip alike.

Thaegrin and Anga:

I rolled some gather information crap for Anga too. Here’s what you find out.

Most people don’t give a rip about any noble house and wouldn’t change their opinion were they to receive a fortune from one house or another. Similarly, any house could fly off the face of the earth and it wouldn’t effect them. Or so they think…

A few believe House Rudianos to be a necessary evil. They provide a service people want, but it’s despicable and they’ll get what’s coming to them.

A similar number believe that Rudianos is a misunderstood house and are sad about their fall to a minor one. Aparently, Villa Rudianos was very generous to the people before the fall of the family…

One man says he is glad that Bearach and his men disappeared. He says, “Self-righteous bastards often get away with their misconducts. Finally the gods show justice. I hope he is never found.”

A group of street boys confide that the word is that Bearach and his retinue were swallowed by the Nine Hells and that anyone inhabiting the Rudianos Villa is in for similar treatment.


________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Jathus sets to work putting his house in order. The newly freed men, are awed to see so much gold at once. Many send for their families immediately. Once the initial shock of payment fades, the men are exceedingly efficient. It seems Black Moon ran a tight ship…
In no time, Jathus singles out 5 men and 1 woman.

Gaius, Falco, and Marco are placed at the head of companies of 4 men. Timmit, a towering brute of a man, enthusiastically embraces his new role as head of security and captain of the House guard.

Simeon, a bookish, refined man is selected to run the household and act as seneschal ; Gurd, a monster of a woman who, until now, was thought to be a man, expresses her skill for numbers and installs herself as housekeeper and master of coin.

Jathus should be happy with his appointments. He rolled very well on his check to identify competent people. His sense motive roll was average…

Jathus, Ezkal, and Tholan go to bed tired, but accomplished.
________________________________________________________________________

On their way back to the villa, the hackles on Thaegrin’s neck prickle. You are being followed!

Just then, 6 men with clubs emerge from the shadows: 3 in front and 3 behind.

The center man in the front speaks, ”That’s some fine coin you made today boys. Be good lads now and set it down and walk away. It’ll be less messy that way.”

Initiatives:

Thaegrin 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Anga 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
_

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
They go first.

We fighting or you gonna try to talk it out?

MAP


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Anga quickly raises his hands up to shoulder height, his face a picture of innocent respect. "Whoa now, it's alright, we've got the stuff and plenty more hidden away nearby." He flashes a cocky smile. "We just got done with a little bit of business, if you know what I mean. But there's plenty to go around, we can be reasonable about this."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Bluff 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28

Keeping his eye's on the group he says in a stage whisper to Thaegrin. "Any idea which one tracked us from the market?"

Sense Motive (on their possible responses) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Thaegrin takes an indifferent posture as he looks over the thugs before him, and replies the Halfblood. “The ugly one, I suspect.”


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Facion nods, but his face betrays a level of confusion. "Uh, could you perhaps be a little more specific?"


Male Thelkonlander Broracle of Lifts 8

Tholan stares at his handiwork, appreciating that while it isn't pretty, it would at least be sturdy enough to survive a little damage. Reflecting that he should hire a professional carpenter to come in and fix the gates whenever possible, he decides that he has done enough to help House Rudianos for the day, and that his time would be better spent drinking and sleeping.


Craft: Carpentry 1d20 ⇒ 6
Craft: Carpentry 1d20 ⇒ 6
HAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Win.

Shadow Lodge

"There will be plenty to go around when we're done with you."

Anga, your sense motive tells you that they have chosen you as the first target since you are armed and Thaegrin does not appear to be.

The ugly man nods and his men move in, clubs in both hands!

Attacks on Anga. He is NOT flat-footed:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Take 22 non-Lethal Damage

You guys are up.

FIXED!


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Bro, bro, Ima let you finish, but Uncanny Dodge is the best special ability of all time. :D

Shadow Lodge

Good Call. See above.


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

“GUARDS! THESE MEN ATTACK US!” the wizard bellows to the street.

Thaegrin steps beside a building wall as his hand flickers a silvery sheen. With an incantation he opens his palm to the three in front of him.
Moved to Casting Color Spray defensively, Concentration (DC 17) 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 4 = 33
A cone arrayed of zany and stunning colors soundlessly flash from the scholar’s hand.
Color Spray Will save DC 18. The cone is directed at J6, J7, J8 and misses Anga.

“Halfblood, to me!” he commands.

Shadow Lodge

This doesn't concern you.:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Two of the men fall before the double rainbow; one does not.

Anga's up.


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Facion straightens after the rain of blows. Standing to his full height, his face returns to the expressionless mask, though the hint of disdain emanates from his gray eyes. Like water over rocks he moves the few short steps to Thaegrins side, taking pains to provide no opportunity for his assailants to attack.

Move to I-5 (heh)
Acrobatics to avoid AoO 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Drawing his rapier with the last step he turns to face the thugs. His eyes glint as the smallest of smiles plays at the corners of his mouth. "If this is your desire. Then so be it." Flicking his blade forward the man of the shadows shifts his weight to the other leg. Whipping the rapier across the front of his body, it's razor's edge whistles through the cool evening air as he strikes at the closest thug.

Rapier ATK 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Rapier DMG 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

On the chance that it hits, the blade is poisoned with Rainbow Jellyfish Toxin. Save: DC 14; Effects Initial: staggered for 1d6 rounds; Secondary: paralyzed for 1d6 minutes; Cure 1 save

Shadow Lodge

The man side steps the attack while pressing an opening from Anga's movement...

AoO 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

...but the man puts too much force into it and the blow sails wide.

The men all move in: one charges Thaegrin and another tries to tumble past Anga...

Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

...unsuccessfully. Anga gets an AoO against the one in H5

Thaegrin:

Charge 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Not Charge 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Take 16 nonlethal damage.

Anga:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 for 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Take 9 nonlethal damage.

"Give it up boys! This don't haff t'end with you dead!"


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

AoO 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
DMG 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

OoooOOooo! Does the poison take effect?

Shadow Lodge

A hit! A fine hit!

You guys are up.


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Thaegrin steps away, releasing a low, mocking chuckle.
“It is not I who should be worried. I tell you, the Fowls of the Forest now move to take the city from within.”
He touches the Halfblood’s shoulder. “Before you stands the terrible shadow, Black Moon!”
A silver flash seems to pour from Thaegrin’s ring and cover his companion. In seconds, the Halfblood disappears from view.
Casts Greater Invisibility. Lasts 7 rounds. Have fun, Anga.


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

An unseen smile fully takes the spy's face. Pulling his arm back, Facion viciously swings his rapier at the throat of one of the thuggish assailants. Spinning with the momentum of his movement, the fingers of his free hand touch a hidden release oh his wrist under his shirtsleeves. The concealed blade jumps into Anga's palm just as he brings the dagger's tip up, slamming it into the chest of another mugger, seeking his heart.

Rapier ATK (Against: J-6)1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Rapier DMG 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Sneak Attack DMG 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6) = 20
Confirm 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Dagger ATK (Against: I-6) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Dagger DMG 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Sneak Attack 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 1) = 9

Pulling back his blade, the man of shadows steps lightly to the side. His eyes glint coolly as he watches the expressions of his foes.

Five foot step to J-5.
Don't know if I need this since he's invisible but just in case.
Stealth 1d20 + 23 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 23 + 20 = 45


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Oops, meant to include Bluff 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 ...any bonus for a believable lie?

Shadow Lodge

The thugs' resolve wavers for a moment as if they're trying to decide if they should believe the wizard. But then, the throat of one of their companions is slashed out by an invisible force...

They scatter, and Anga leaves one of them with a parting wound.

Well done.

Anyone doing anything at the villa, or can we move to the next day?


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Do the dead and/or unconscious thugs have any valuables? Loot the bodies and move onto the next day?

Shadow Lodge

Loot:

Masterwork Leather Lamellar (210gp) x 6
Masterwork Cudgel (300gp) x 6
Masterwork dagger (302gp) x 6
Oil of Shillelagh x 6
Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds x 12


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

As his body once more returns to the visible spectrum Facion searches the bodies and checks the vital signs of the fallen thugs. Showing the supplies looted from the muggers to Thaegrin, the halfblood downs several bottles of the medicinal fluid.

Cure Moderate Wounds 2d8 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
Cure Moderate Wounds 2d8 ⇒ (3, 6) = 9
Cure Moderate Wounds 2d8 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9
Cure Moderate Wounds 2d8 ⇒ (7, 1) = 8

His body relaxes as the bruises and swelling subsides. Examining his opponents more fully, he looks for any sign that they might have been more than they appeared.

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Profession (Spy) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Anything interesting about the bodies, also are any of them still alive and unconscious?


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

The wizard quaffs a potion, and pockets three more.
CMW 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4) + 3 = 11

He looks out to the street as the Halfblood looks over the bodies.
“We should be going, quickly.”

The old scholar pulls up his hood once more, and starts to walk away without drawing any attention.

Shadow Lodge

Two of the thugs are alive and unconscious.


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Facion pockets the remaining potions, oils, and daggers and grabs the thug closest to him in size. Slinging the thugs arm over his shoulder he begins to shuffle and stumble along mumbling a slurred drinking song.

Once back at the manor, the keeper of secrets finds a secure room and locks the man inside before finding another room for himself. Placing a chair in a far corner of the room, he sits and falls asleep, one eye open.

Assuming we make it back to the house without incident.

Shadow Lodge

In the morning, you all meet over a simple breakfast of fresh eggs, cheese, apples, molasses bread, and dark oat beer.

Jathus is expected in the council for most of the day. There are things to do around the villa to increase security and prestige. There is more to learn about Bearach's disappearance. Also, it is still unclear who/what attacked the villa and why. Any or all of you may go with Jathus if you like or can do other things. Keep in mind that some encounters are a set CR and if one or two of you walk into those encounters, you may not walk out, so don't go blundering into stuff.

Talk it out and good luck!


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Thaegrin consumes the breakfast in quiet for the most part, forgoing the beer for water. He swallows and clears his throat.
“I must attend this council meeting with Sir Jathus, should I need to protect council members from the threats of slavery and familicide at any difference of accord. Doubtless much has changed since my last council attendance. Your great uncle, Sir Jathus, asked that I join him in a council meeting, seventy-six years ago. Fascinating, it was. I expect this congress to be a pleasant improvement in company than that of yesterday’s low-born in the city market.”
He takes a sip of water, staring away in thought. He adds casually:
“But I’ve been surprised before. Sir Jathus, I respect our different approaches to opposition. I also recognize my position as an advisor, and I ask you now while out of public eye to weigh my advice carefully, in order to avoid any foolishness in court.”

DSP, I don't know how you were going to approach the council meeting, but I wanted to privately cast a few spells just before joining the council. Can we make that work?

Shadow Lodge

You know that the council chamber is warded against scrying and teleportation. Moreover, it is covered in an anti-magic shell. Your best role is strictly adviser here. The spy-master might be useful and some muscle would not go amiss.


Male Human 4 Caviler, 3 Fighter

With the major roles of the house assigned Jathus readies himself for court, donning his full plate of armor. He' expect much as to be uncomfortable all day, but he felt it was worth the impression that he might give. He then assembled his house to their morning briefing.

"Anga, and Thaegrin you will be at my side today. Thaegrin I promise to value your input, as I want you to keep the open objections to a minimum. Anga, I want you watching the others. As much as Thaegrin is to keep me from saying something stupid or breaking customs, you are to listen for the oddities of the others. " Turning to Ezkal and Tholan, "You two are welcome to attend court today as my personal guards, and as promised tonight after dinner we will be discussing the full terms of Tholan's release."

"The rest of your Normal duties. Marco, your boys are graveyard tonight, rest up. "

Does Jathus have a cook yet?

Thank you for the light descriptions of the characters, Would they have moved their family in as well or it just the fifteen. Secondly, I am looking for away to create a self sufficient house-extension. What what the Villa's purpose before the attack? If it was a slavery trade post, I'd like to send a message to the Jathus's father to resume business. Other then that, any Idea's to create a stable income? Not necessarily a vast pool of gold able to be swam in, but more so a way to generate enough to help maintain the Villa.


Male Thelkonlander Broracle of Lifts 8

Tholan shrugs and turns to Ezkal, gulping down a quarter tankard of beer as he does. "What say you, brother? I meant to spend the day wandering, but perhaps it could be useful to watch the proceedings..." He tears a large section of bread away, chewing on it thoughtfully for a few moments then washing it down with another swig. "I suppose it will likely be quite dull. Hmph."


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

“One can hope it remains ‘dull’, as you say. This is a nation of laws, I would assume the lawmakers can maintain civility for a single day,” the wizard comments, his tone expressing mild disdain at a violent prospect.

Thaegrin waits until the group rises from breakfast to prepare to leave before speaking with the Halfblood privately. He keeps a low voice. “You have a way with the common rabble, a skill that could be uniquely useful today. In your machinations, if you can find a way to acquire a lock of hair from the representatives of the Abellio and Luxovius houses, preferably that of noble blood, I would be in your debt. A nail clipping or a tooth would suffice. Your secrecy is paramount in this endeavor –if the acquisition is at risk of discovery, make no attempt. If this request compromises other duties, do not trouble yourself.”


Male Human Broquisitor of the Church of Gainz

Ezkal nodded toward Tholan and said quietly, "I suppose it's best to remain on the young lord's good side if we want to speed up your release. We best do what we can to help him I suppose. The faster this is over, the faster I can go back to doing what I was made for."

Shadow Lodge

The men at the Villa have sent for their families: well, most of them have. They will arrive soon. Hopefully...

Gurd acts as the cook.

The Villa exists as a residence to the representative of House Rudianos to the council. It is not meant to support itself, so it's incomes are supplied from the seat of House Rudianos power: Lehrehn. Its secondary purpose is to serve as a holding area for recently acquired slaves until the trainers from Lehrehn can collect them. Usually not more that a day or two, but it is important to be wary. Occasionally the Villa must hold an unruly Thelkonese pirate or two.

So far I have Jathus, Thaegrin, Tholan, and Ezkal attending the council. Anga, several options have been suggested. Which do you choose?


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

“Ezkal, you maybe unfamiliar with the councils of Veir, as these are not your lands. Do not expect to have any magical faculties at your disposal whilst in the council chambers.”

Shadow Lodge

Anga? You there bud?


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Tilting his head forward slightly Facion says to the wizard, "That may be possible, doing one may not necessarily preclude the other. No promises." Leaving the morning table he checks to ensure his captive is still secure in his cell before preparing for the council session.

I want to disguise him as a low-level retainer for House Rudianos, but I'm not sure how?

Shadow Lodge

Disguise who?


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Anga

Shadow Lodge

You make a disguise check.


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Do I need anything special?

Shadow Lodge

If you have hats, or different clothes, some spells will help, etc. you can gain bonuses to your roll, but in general, no. You do not need to do anything special.

Since I am sure you will ask, yes there is servant and retainer livery at the villa, but most of it is ruined from the attack. What little there is is being mending and cleaned for the rest of the household. Gurd is anxious for the men's wives and family to arrive so they can make more, but for now there is barely enough. They will let you borrow some if you like, but it is not as clean or pressed as one may hope. +2 on Disguise Checks to appear a servant.

Shadow Lodge

I will wait until tomorrow morning for posts, then...you don't get to :)


Male Half-Feraweni Rogue

Disguise as a Servant with no overt House allegiance. (With Disguise Kit) 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17

Poison Blowgun Dart with Rainbow Jellyfish Toxin. 1d100 ⇒ 26

Facion makes sure that his wrist sheaths are wound tight and his blowgun is loaded with the poisoned dart. Satisfied that everything is in it's place he makes his way down to the House convoy and waits quietly at the edge of the group.

Shadow Lodge

At an hour past dawn, an eager Lord Jathus sits atop his horse as his companions trickle into the yard. The company was not to leave for another 30 minutes, but Jathus’ knew the benefits of being early.

In short order, the retinue is mounted and the council party glides onto the streets of Veir.
Anga is walking ahead of the others with 3 other servants dressed in the livery of house Rudianos. Behind the mounted party are 4 more men, one carries the banner of the house: a bit singed but little worse for where.

From the vantage point atop Collina Alta (The High Hill or The Hill of Nobles), the nobles of Veir in their fine villas and palaces, command an impressive view of the immense city. In time forgotten, the delegates of Erenon were required to trek across the length of the city to hold their council in the grand coliseum before the people. Most of today’s nobles are grateful that the Kings of Erenon put a stop to that years ago.

Now the council meets in the High Palace’s council chamber. Upon arrival, each man is subject to a cursory inspection in effort to determine whether or not they belonged at the council.
Perception & Sense Motive 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 and 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

The entire retinue of House Rudianos is granted access without a hitch.

Inside, delegates from every house and area of Erenon gather awaiting the start of today's session. Many take note of the Rudianos delegation and seem to be commenting on the make up of the company. Perception to find out more

Anyone with KN: Nobility should make a check. This will determine which families you recognize and what you know about them before the council session begins.

If you have anything else you'd like to attempt before the session starts, no is the time.


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Knowledge Nobility 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
What I know might determine if I need to do anything before the start of the council session.

Shadow Lodge

The comments bemoan the presence of Thelkonlanders in the council chamber of Erenon, they scoff at the 3rd son of Rudianos coming with such a meager retinue, some whisper wagers on how long until Jathus vanishes, etc.

You recognize the delegates from every part of Erenon. They are on the map. The names of the delegates and their titles (if applicable) are as follows: Veir = King Jonas Abellio, The Nomads of Olaro = Sheikh Ruwallah, The Anarcho-syndicate Commune of Weret Bay = Dennis, The Guantrium = Denna Rahl, Quanlo = Khan Temüjin, Trey La = Lívia Járóka, Lake Elra = Nantan Dahteste


Male Feraweni Yolomage of Swagical Power, level 8

None of these delegates share the names of the major houses. So there are both house representatives and other leaders? I’m a bit confused how this government works I guess…
Knowledge Geography? 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 History?1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16, to determine which houses live where on the map. Sorry, I should’ve thought of this before the game started. Can we figure this out in Discussion?

301 to 350 of 1,530 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Valcia - A Game of Intrigue, Trade, and Power All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.