Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Unfinished Business

Game Master Trup


101 to 150 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

"Rest sounds like a good idea. Tomorrow research. And some training." Rosa stretches. "If any of you were hurt before you came, or have any accidents in the simulator, let me know, okay?" She smiles. She looks down to the cat wandering down the halls. "Well, I don't have much veterinary experience, but in your case I'll do my best."

She waves and goes off to bed, lost in thoughts of what happens next--and what else Tallow threatens.

The next morning she seeks out some breakfast before heading into the library.

Also at some point she checks out the infirmary to see how it's equipped.


F Amberite (Outsider Native) Quickling (Tiny Fey) Uncarnate - Time Thief

If Rosa head back to the Library in the morning she is dressed in the same clothing as the night before, she has out a pile of books all maps and astronomical books. She flicking though the pages fast and scanning them with her eyes. she looks up.

::"sorry did not see you"::

she looks down at the pile of books and then back up again.

::"it helps me take my mind off things, do you mind if I walk with you I feel lonely::


Star_Light wrote:

If Rosa head back to the Library in the morning she is dressed in the same clothing as the night before, she has out a pile of books all maps and astronomical books. She flicking though the pages fast and scanning them with her eyes. she looks up.

::"sorry did not see you"::

she looks down at the pile of books and then back up again.

::"it helps me take my mind off things, do you mind if I walk with you I feel lonely::

Rosa still finds the mental conversation a little disconcerting, but she gives Star Light a reassuring smile. "Certainly. I think we all feel a little isolated right now. Maybe you can show me where everything is?"


After a hearty breakfast the next morning, at 7am Marcus will begin his research on what kinds of altered people work for Tallow Genetics. If Rosa is there he will work with her to get all the info he can.

If Rosa is there:

"Hey there. You mentioned last night that you might need some help in finding some info. I have some experience in this if you would like some assistance."

I will make a skill check as soon as I know if Rosa is going to aid me on my roll.

If Star Light is there he nods in acknowledgement.


At breakfast, Kit reads the book the cat brought her. It's a crazy idea, but Jack Tallow said the cat had been modified. Maybe Tallow Genetics had some nefarious use for a feline librarian. Gotta do something to thank kit-kat, Kit thinks. Kit looks for Legion and quietly asks if he can get something. "It's not for me, it's for the cat," she explains needlessly. Minutes later, Legion hands kit a small package which she slips in her pocket.


Male Enigma/20

Siege Breaker:

You have managed to familiarize yourself with the grounds and mansion. You can know easily move about the mansion and know of several escape routes if things should go wrong.

Also to poke holes in your book grabbing, you still have never met Jack face to face, and you’re not sure which unfamiliar smell is his, so the book you manage to grab is ’War and Western Humanities, Vol 1’

Marcus:

You have managed to familiarize yourself with the grounds and mansion. You can know easily move about the mansion and know of several escape routes if things should go wrong.
You also notice that Legions several bodies often disappear when going into a small unassuming room which seems to only have no purpose. Although you examined and watched carefully, you have no idea where they disappear to.
Finally, you have grown so well acquainted with the ground that you gain a bonus +2 to your attack checks for the next week as long as you are on the mansion grounds.

Vamp:

You have managed to familiarize yourself with the grounds and mansion. You can know easily move about the mansion and know of several escape routes if things should go wrong.
You also notice that Legions several bodies often disappear when going into a small unassuming room which seems to only have no purpose. Although you examined and watched carefully, you have no idea where they disappear to.

Rosa:

Due to your time spent in the infirmary, you come to the realization that it has the best medical equipment and supplies available. There are machines for xrays and MRI’s, there are fully stocked labs. This section of the base is huge, but it is top of the line.

By taking time to familiarize yourself with the infirmary, you unlocked a new activity.

Infirmary (Rosa) – You spend the majority of your time seeing to the medical well being of your compatriots. Roll a Treatment DC25. On a success your efforts are successful and the entire team gains a passive + 2 bonus on Fort saves to resist poison and disease. On a failure your efforts did not have a significant impact. Extremely high rolls may yield extra rewards….

Star and Kit meet with terrible results after attempting to have a go with the Combat Simulator and are forced to nurse their bruises and egos in the infirmary.

Kit’s search for a book is unfortunately terrible. The cat managed to give her a book that held a great amount of knowledge on Ancient western cultures, but very little else.

The days pass by quickly and soon enough, the night of the assault comes. As night approaches, Legion gathers each of you into the ‘war room’ for a briefing on the mission, as well as strategizing on how to carry out the mission.

As you all assemble into the war room, Jack himself walks in waving a CD around, ”Got it! On this CD are schematics for the building we will be infiltrating.. I know this is all short notice, but tonight is our only shot at getting the data from those servers. There will be less security and more importantly, no super powered goons working for my father. “

Jack enters the CD into the computer database, and information is uploaded to the computers at the war rooms table. It shows a detailed layout to which Jack begins pointing to while he speaks, ”Ok.. So 7 floors below the earth is the information we need. Getting down to the servers level is already a challenge, there are at least 6 security coded doors that lock out any that enter the password incorrectly, this of course during avoiding normal security patrol, as well as getting into the restricted stairwell in the first place. Beyond that is the floor security, which there is very little detail about. All I know is there is some sort of security force down there, but they don’t show up on any of the payrolls or staff list. Then of course you will have to download all the information from the server and get out without bringing down the wrath of my father on your heads. This is a in and out job. It may not feel like we are making a big impact on Tallow with this mission, but believe me, this is a critically important task to taking the beast down. So… questions? Ideas?”


Marcus Cole wrote:

After a hearty breakfast the next morning, at 7am Marcus will begin his research on what kinds of altered people work for Tallow Genetics. If Rosa is there he will work with her to get all the info he can.

If Rosa is there:

"Hey there. You mentioned last night that you might need some help in finding some info. I have some experience in this if you would like some assistance."

I will make a skill check as soon as I know if Rosa is going to aid me on my roll.

If Star Light is there he nods in acknowledgement.

Rosa will help but it looks like we're skipping past that for now. Here's an Int check just in case: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 . Otherwise we can try again later during our next break. In the interests of moving on I'm cool to handwave the conversation, but Rosa will happily spend some time chatting to Marcus and Star Light.

Trup wrote:


Rosa** spoiler omitted **

Rosa speaks to everyone she can and otherwise post notes through the facility to come see her when they have a chance in the infirmary. She wants to start a medical profile on everyone to have baselines for treating them in the future--as well as for prepping them for any difficulties they may anticipate (Ie, she can temporarily boost some saving throws). Of course, she will not force anyone -- she makes it clear this can be helpful but drops the matter with anyone who is unwilling or seems uncomfortable. This I assume is for future activities in upcoming weeks

Quote:


The days pass by quickly and soon enough, the night of the assault comes. As night approaches, Legion gathers each of you into the ‘war room’ for a briefing on the mission, as well as strategizing on how to carry out the mission.

As you all assemble into the war room, Jack himself walks in waving a CD around, ”Got it! On this CD are schematics for the building we will be infiltrating.. I know this is all short notice, but tonight is our only shot at getting the data from those servers. There will be less security and more importantly, no super powered goons working for my father. “

Jack enters the CD into the computer database, and information is uploaded to the computers at the war rooms table. It shows a detailed layout to which Jack begins pointing to while he speaks, ”Ok.. So 7 floors below the earth is the information we need. Getting down to the servers level is already a challenge, there are at least 6 security coded doors that lock out any that enter the password incorrectly, this of course during avoiding normal security patrol, as well as getting into the restricted stairwell in the first place. Beyond that is the floor security, which there is very little detail about. All I know is there is some sort of security force down there, but they don’t show up on any of the payrolls or staff list. Then of course you will have to download all the information from the server and get out without bringing down the wrath of my father on your heads. This is a in and out job. It may not feel like we are making a big impact on Tallow with this mission, but believe me, this is a critically important task to taking the beast down. So… questions? Ideas?”

"What's going on that their security is lowered? If whatever that is gets canceled, moved, or postponed we'll need to know about it."


Trup wrote:

As you all assemble into the war room, Jack himself walks in waving a CD around, ”Got it! On this CD are schematics for the building we will be infiltrating.. I know this is all short notice, but tonight is our only shot at getting the data from those servers. There will be less security and more importantly, no super powered goons working for my father. “

Jack enters the CD into the computer database, and information is uploaded to the computers at the war rooms table. It shows a detailed layout to which Jack begins pointing to while he speaks, ”Ok.. So 7 floors below the earth is the information we need. Getting down to the servers level is already a challenge, there are at least 6 security coded doors that lock out any that enter the password incorrectly, this of course during avoiding normal security patrol, as well as getting into the restricted stairwell in the first place. Beyond that is the floor security, which there is very little detail about. All I know is there is some sort of security force down there, but they don’t show up on any of the payrolls or staff list. Then of course you will have to download all the information from the server and get out without bringing down the wrath of my father on your heads. This is a in and out job. It may not feel like we are making a big impact on Tallow with this mission, but believe me, this is a critically important task to taking the beast down. So… questions? Ideas?”

"Why will no super powered people be there? What makes this place so unimportant that security is lax? Sounds to me like he wants someone to break in. I don't like that one bit."


Male Enigma/20

Jack looks to Marcus and Rosa, ”Don’t worry, they won’t be coming back tonight. The security is lowered thanks to a little distraction by yours truly. . I made the bait irresistible and it will take them awhile to figure out that they have been duped. “
He chuckles at the last bit.


F Amberite (Outsider Native) Quickling (Tiny Fey) Uncarnate - Time Thief

Star shows Rose round and lets her run here medical profile on her in the infirmary.

::"You may get some odd readings, I have eerrr, port of me not here, but its linked to me, we, it. us are always linked, when it comes through this body changes its not the same, so your scans may only be useful when I am like this, if I am in the other form, I have less control and may harm you, I am really sorry If I ever do. Its accidental"::

At the meeting she says

::"I know that both I and Vamp can 'Shift' can any ore of us do the same? If they do not have a means to stop us. We could just go to the hart of that location and skip the doors and such. Mr Tallow do they have a means of stopping us doing that?"::

She makes a point of using hes last name


Kit starts messing with the screens on one of the computer terminals. She looks at her new employer and says, "OK, Jack. Lots of information here which will lead to plenty of questions. Let's start with two of the big ones. First, what exactly are we looking for? Hate to go to all this trouble and bring back the wrong database. Second, how long will we have to pull this off?"


Kitty simply spends her time listening and quietly observing the group.

sorry for being a bit inactive been very very very busy today and now I am rather tired I will read through things more thoroughly tomorrow. BTW we did meet the son tallow thingy at the dinner table where I was in cat form the entire time, so if he been in the library I wouldn't know what he smelled off... anyway I didn't expect to find anything useful, just trying to be ineptly helpful since I too lack the all important investigation skill. WHat that skill check could have been used for is you passing us any information you felt could be good for us to know without being related to anything we wanted to find :p


Just for reference, Marcus has the investigation skill. Feel free to make use of him.


Vamp will wait for the answer to Lily's question before saying anything.


Male Enigma/20

Jack looks at Lily and shrugs, "The exact specifications of the security on the database are unknown to me. My father went to great lengths to keep it a secret from most everyone. It's possible you could both teleport straight into the heart of the base true... but assuming they did have something, you could easily get hurt... or worse, trapped if they activate whatever defense they have and trap you in there when you teleport in... it's risky.

Jack then turns to kit, “Good questions both. I have a disc in my possession that I will give you before you leave for the database. There is a computer terminal somewhere in the center of these servers that connects to each of them. I’ve had some… technology experts… make this specifically to gather the needed information without you lifting a finger… “

Jack flashes a dazzling smile and continues “you should have a window of 4 to 5 hours, so plenty of time to get in and get the job done. If however you are still there at the end of the time frame… well… I wouldn’t want to be you when my father and his goons get back.”


F Amberite (Outsider Native) Quickling (Tiny Fey) Uncarnate - Time Thief

Lilly just fades from view never to be seen again.


"I don't suppose you have some spare security uniforms lying around that we could use, do you? Would be nice not to look obvious even if we're ultimately recognized as intruders. Also, what have we got for transport to get there--and get out?"


"Do we have a means of communication? What about monitoring theirs?" Vamp asks.


Male Enigma/20

To Rosa, Jack give a thoughtful look. "I suppose there are a few uniforms that could be scrounged together, though I doubt Vamp will fit in regardless"
He chuckles a little at the last part.


"I can hear radio waves. You know, radios, cell phones, and such. Monitoring communications isn't an issue for me."


Vamp laughs right along with Jack, sticking out his tongue and pulling down on one of his eyelids. "Yarp. That's me." For just an instant a flash of sorrow shows itself through his mirth, but then he's back to chuckling. "Good to know metal man." he says to Marcus. "Can you get us some of those ear pieces like the secret service have in the movies?" he asks Jack. "That way we can keep track of each other on the inside. Otherwise this could get messy."


"Let's face it Vamp," Kit says with a grin. "This is going to get messy regardless. If it wasn't going to get messy, Jack wouldn't need us."

She then turns her attention back to Jack and says, "So your magic disc will get us the data you're looking for. Of course you'll give us a device to hold all of it. Let us know if the storage device has any security features we need to watch out for, like a self-destruct bomb. Four to five hours is almost too much time. Mind giving us an idea what kind of distraction you've got planned? We don't need the details, but if some of us pretend to be Tallow Security, having a clue might help if we're challenged by real security."


"Communication devices aren't a bad ideas. It would be sad if we had to keep in touch by cell phone." Rosa chuckles at the thought.

"Kit has good questions. What are we carrying--and again, how are we getting there?"


Rosa Sinclair wrote:

"Communication devices aren't a bad ideas. It would be sad if we had to keep in touch by cell phone." Rosa chuckles at the thought.

"Kit has good questions. What are we carrying--and again, how are we getting there?"

"I don't know about any of you, but I can get us there pretty quick. If everyone gets in a car, I can pick it up and off we go." Marcus says with a chuckle.


I can teleport in about one third mile jumps. I should be able to keep up no problem. Works out to about 200 miles an hour. I can take a light person with me." Vamp says in response to Marcus. "Just to get everything out there, why don't we all share what our abilities are? I'll start. I can teleport, I can do a lot of damage with my bite and regenerate from drinking blood. I can also smell damn near anything from a long way away and through barriers. I can see in the dark and hear very well also. Who's next?" Vamp asks the other supers.


Kit starts petting the cat as she formulates an answer to Vamp's question. "For my part," she finally says. "I'm fast, agile, and sneaky. I can see pretty well in low light and have a good sense of smell, kind of like a dog's including being able to track by scent. I can crack open a lock or bypass security systems, but don't ask me to change your cellphone battery. I'm also pretty good at manipulating people. That cover everything?"

"Flying in a car Marcus is carrying sounds like a good emergency getaway plan, but I don't like it for our approach. Their sentries will sound the alarm pretty dang quick if they see a flying car. And I'm hoping we don't need an emergency getaway. Ideally, we get in, grab the data, and leave before they realize anything's up. Doubt we'll get so lucky, so I'm gald we have an emergency plan."

Suddenly Kit realizes she's been petting the cat while talking. "Hey, Jack. Do you want us to take Miss Fuzzybutt here with us?"


"Well, to start, I can shift into a durable metal form. As long as I remain in that I have enhanced strength, and am immune to just about all types of small caliber weapons. Larger I can deal with but they hurt. I don't tire or seem to need to breathe as well."

"I can also fly at incredible speeds. Like hypersonic speeds in excess of mach 5. I can pick up all sorts of radio waves including cell phones, radios and the like without the need for any equipment. I can communicate via the same."

"Kinda why I became a security guard. Very effective. Not to mention I had a high success rate in keeping places secure. That's why I ended up at the hospital. They gave me choice of any post I wanted."

Marcus sighs. "Good memories." he says.

"That cat is very addicting." he says as he reaches over and gives Kit a light scratch behind the ears.


"I can push or hinder the body's ability to maintain and heal itself. That is--I touch you, your wounds close a lot faster, inflammation goes down, your immune system gets a boost, and so on. Or..." Rosa shifts uncomfortably, "I can do the opposite. I can hurt people. I don't want to, not even to the Tallow guards, unless I've got no other choice. I'm a nurse, not a soldier." She sighs. "I realize we may soon be in a situation when I don't have a choice, though."

She shrugs. "Anyway, likewise, though I don't really have to think about it with myself, I can be hurt, but it's really hard for me to stay hurt." She stretches her arms out as if to display her good health. "A week ago I was in ground zero of an explosion that destroyed an entire medical facility. Look pretty good for someone who probably at some point was not quite attached to all her limbs, don't I?"

Rosa shifts again. "Anyway, that's it. No metal bodies or special senses or teleporting. Oh, and this isn't a power, but I did used to drive ambulances. Should the flying car be out of the question, I can still drive pretty fast." She smiles.

Rosa looks over to Kit and Marcus petting the cat. "Yeah, Mr. Tallow, what is the cat for? Our mascot?"


Having spent most of the meeting Kitty looks up when the talks to to her yawning sleepily, seeing Marcus reaches out she leaps at the hand playfully and bats it with her paws. Rosa asks, "Yeah, Mr. Tallow, what is the cat for? Our mascot?" and kitty stops the play and looks at Rosa thoughtfully then unsheathe her claws and claws at the air trying to appear very dangerous... and fails miserably at looking dangerous.

intimidate (attempting to look scary): 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2


"Aww," Rosa coos at the kitty trying to look threatening and ending up looking adorable. "Maybe we can distract the guards with cuteness."


Male Enigma/20

Jack laughs and says,"Oh don't worry, the cat will come in useful whenever she decides to get serious about this job. Otherwise I may delegate her room to be simply a tiny fluffy bed with a scratching post for recreation purposes. I'm glad to see you all getting along on this. Let me know when you are all ready to leave... Tonight is the beginning of the end for TCI"


Kit looks seriously at Tallow and shakes her head. "No disrespect, but we won't be able to leave until we start getting answers to our questions. We've asked about three kinds of equipment: Comm gear, transport, and storage for the database. Does your lack of an answer mean we're on our own for these? The same goes for my question about your distraction, I'll assume your not answering means you're not willing to share. That's your right, makes our job tougher but we can work around it."

She then looks at the rest of the group. "A frontal assault is out. There are too many ways for them to stop us from getting to our goal if they realize what's up. The best way for a fox to sneak into a hen house is pretending to be a dog. Dressing up like a rooster is better if you can pull it off. Instead of roosters or dogs, we need to be a couple security guards, a researcher, and her test subjects to get into this hen house."

"Tallow says we'll need passwords to get through the doors. You see any passwords in this data, Marcus? If you can't find passwords, look at the work rosters and get me the name and phone number of someone with access to the sixth floor who'd be at work this time of night."


Rosa felt less diplomatic than Kit. "Yes, Mr. Tallow, I'd also appreciate it if you'd answer a questions at least with a 'no' or 'I don't know' instead of pretending we never asked them. I've asked twice about transport and you've ignored me both times."


Male Enigma/20

Jack sighs, "You will be given two vans.... unmarked. Thats all I can do. Well... Fine.. I will give you handheld radios. That's everything though. The distraction is not information that you need to know, all you need to know is that you have a window of oppurtunity. It's hard for me to gather resources beyond this base for you. My father watches very closely... and he is smart enough to figure a few things out."


"See, that wasn't so hard, Jack," Kit says. "I know I'm being pushy about this stuff, but you're not the one getting vivisected if we get caught. I'm willing to risk my life for a chance at getting my hands on the data in your daddy's servers, a little effort to minimize that risk is worth it for both of us."

"Since you haven't mentioned how we're getting the data out, I suppose your magic disc is downloading it to one of your servers. That means we don't have to lug any bulky stuff in and out with us. I hope they don't have a way of tracing the path it takes back to you," Kit looks at Jack with a slight frown. "First capers are always tough with a new crew. You might make a decent mastermind some day, Jack. I'd like to keep both of us around long enough to find out."

"Unless someone has a trickier scheme than I'm thinking of, one van should be enough. There are only five of us and we don't have a bunch of bulky gear."


Rosa nods at Kit. "I agree, one is fine. I'll drive unless anyone else is eager. I think the rest of your plan sounds good, too, Kit."


"Does that cover everything? I want to take the hurt to them. The sooner we leave the better."


"I know I'm being pushy about this stuff, but you're not the one getting vivisected if we get caught. Kitty stiffens hearing the word Vivisected and digs her claws deep into the table frantically panting and her tail lowered and fluffed out and her ears to the side, whiskers flat against her cheeks as Kit goes on, That means we don't have to lug any bulky stuff in and out with us. I hope they don't have a way of tracing the path it takes back to you," Kit looks at Jack with a slight frown. "First capers are always tough with a new crew. You might make a decent mastermind some day, Jack. I'd like to keep both of us around long enough to find out." kitty slowly looks around slowly and not spotting any dangers, people in lab coats or scalpels, starts to calm down settling back down and removing her claws from the table now marked by the tiny holes of cat claws.


"Yeah, I'd like to head out, too. I'm all in favor of Rosa driving, good doctors and good wheelmen are hard to come by, so we'll try to keep you out of fights," Kit gives Rosa a thumbs up. "Marcus, any luck finding a password or someone I can borrow one from?"

I keep volunteering Marcus for finding passwords from Jack's data because it sounds like a use of Investigation in this system. If the disk doesn't have passwords, see if we can find someone with access to the floor with the servers and we'll see if Kit can con them into giving us their password. If none of that's available, we'll have to rely on disable device rolls and brute force once we're in.


Sorry bout that. For some reason I did not even see your previous thing about passwords Kit.

"Sure. Let me take a look.

Investigation: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Male Enigma/20

Despite uncovering vast amounts of information regarding the upper facility (all useless) The passwords are not able to be recovered. Soon the time comes that you will need to pile into the van, and follow directions to the building where it will all begin.

If no one has any objections the next part of the story will be up later tonight.


Rosa suggests per Kit's plan, she be the researcher, Vamp and Kitty be the test subjects, and Kit and Marcus be the guards.

I am ready to go on soon after everyone's sure we've caught up to the story and has read everyone's posts so far carefully


I am ready (though there is no chance in this world Kitty will allow anyone to put her in a cage, beyond that I'm fine.


Kit paces the room frustrated. "Well, since we can't get a password, we won't have much chance having anyone fall for our costumes," she tells the group. "Dressing up might buy us an opportunity to bluff the guards on the first floor, past that we'll have to rely on speed and stealth."

I'm ready to move to the next phase.


"If it just keeps us from being noticed on our way in, that's good enough. I mean, you know about this stuff more than I do, but I figure any thing that helps us get inside is worth it."


"Yeah, if it just gets us a second or two the disguise is worth it. Besides, little kit-kat can hide in the pocket of your labcoat. I was wondering how to get her in the lab. A cage is out cause she wouldn't be free to do her super cat ju-ju, whatever that is."


Marcus is ready for the mission.


Male Enigma/20

You are all given security uniforms, lab coats, and even badges to disguise yourselves as you make your way to the TCI building. You arrive within a half hour at the building and make your way into the 4 story building after parking discreetly. You move in through the employee’s entrance and don’t even need to say anything as the guard on duty barely pays any attention when you show him your badges and he waves you along. No one bothers to stop you as you easily move around the building to your target location. You have two options at this point, and that is to take the elevator or the stairs. Both have passwords protecting access to the lower servers and both have risks.


"I don't know how to bypass such a system. Anyone have skills in this area?"


"I don't, but I do think we should take the stairs, unless they're one of those alarmed emergency ones. If the elevator gets stopped, we'd be screwed."

101 to 150 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Unfinished Buisiness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.