Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Uncharted Edge (Inactive)

Game Master Matt, Garnished Game Designer

"We sail to the unknown, with the wind at our backs, and adventure ahead."


101 to 150 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 2 / Gunslinger 1

Before Gurn can be located, Elwood is standing in his birthday suit in the doctors office. "Ready for the check-up doc, let's get this over with as I've got some fishing to help with topside."

Check up completed, Elwood works diligently with the crew, following Delmar's instructions as the Paradiso tracks the school of fish.

Sailing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3

Rodrigo will brew another mutagen once he's done with the checkups, assuming that Gjurn cooperates as well.

Time: After the fishing is done

Rodrigo, returned to his normal self, seeks out Elwood and says, "I'm sorry for my manners earlier. I just find it difficult to express emotions in my normal form, and my request required the urgency of emotion. Thank you for cooperating." He bows formally from the waist to Elwood.


I assumed that the fishing was performed. I've added 48 points of food to the total. I'll update Day 3 later on tonight.


Status:
Delmar de Arcadia wrote:

Time: Noon of Day Two

"Bring in the main sail. Mr Markley bring the Paradiso around to follow the school. Mr Aubaigne and Mr Videls you will assist Mr Markley by manning the foresail. The rest of you bring out the fishing lines."

Delmar will supervise for a little to make sure everyone knows what they are doing. Then disappears into his cabin and returns with a spear. He then climbs down onto the water which he stands on as if it were solid ground. He waits patently for a fish come near the him at which point he lashes out the spear, sometimes hitting and sometimes missing.

After the fishing is finished Delmar supervises them storing them in the hold. He will stay down there for a while casting Purify food and drink on the stores.

Apologies, but I am the navigator. That comment should be addressed to me. Unless Elwood can somehow make the ship turn without the wheel I would need to do this. Not trying to be mean. Just trying to correct an error.


Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3
Mathurin Kerbouchard wrote:
Apologies, but I am the navigator. That comment should be addressed to me. Unless Elwood can somehow make the ship turn without the wheel I would need to do this. Not trying to be mean. Just trying to correct an error.

Very true, my mistake sorry


Status:

Mathurin brings the Paradiso around to gather the school of fish.

Profession: Sailor. 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Time: Day 2, about 3ish.

Mathurin calls out:
"Swab! Take the wheel. I shall be back presently.

Mathurin goes to see the doctor. He knocks as he enters.

"Dr. I am here for a checkup. All is calm on deck so I decided to come down. Figured I have had enough time to get an impression of how the ship sails. Feels good to be at the wheel again. Anyways, shall we proceed?"

Having done this many times before on others, Mathurin assists with the physical while telling of any details that Doctors like to make note of.


Summary of Day 2
- The fishing goes well and 48 pounds of fish are caught, smoked and stored in the hold.

- Everyone (I assume) passes their checkup with the ship's doctor.

- The RSS Paradiso is still on track.

Day 3
5 Days until Last Point
480 food left
Weather: Good winds, clouds
Events: The third day aboard the ship brings you all into the proximity of the clouds at the horizon which caught up to you as you slowed down to fish. Light rain begins drizzling in the evening, clearing the deck of dirt.

Perception DC 20:
Off in the distance you see a dark shape winging its way through the clouds.


Male Human Fighter 2 / Gunslinger 1

Elwood eyes the storm clouds and sets about making sure the cannons are secure and no gunpowder is left topside to be destroyed by the rain. By the time the light drizzle starts falling he has finished the tasks and looks for other jobs to help his shipmates finish.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3

End of Day 2 & Day 3
Rodrigo will spend the morning and afternoon helping with general tasks aboard the ship. After Gjurn's physical he offers a similar apology as he did to Elwood. He seeks out Mathurin at some point to chat about medical techniques. The best way to handle a gunshot wound, what makes the best thread for sutures and things of that nature.

Time: Evening, Day 3

The Doctor will spend the evening near the prow of the ship, where the parrots have taken to nesting. He will observe them quietly, sketching them in one of his notebooks. When the light rain begins to fall from the sky he puts the book away and watches the clouds, enjoying the feel of the water on his face.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Failing to notice the winged shape, he simply lays down against the railing and allows the rain to slowly soak him.


Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3

Mata get the crew started with preparing for a potential storm then using his telescope check the storm isn't going to be anything too serious (Note: I can see through fog and mist with "water sight" revelation I assume logically that would extend to clouds and probably rain)

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Not that it will matter if I roll a 20

Knowledge nature to identify them:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Calling up to the crows nest "Ms Bluth, take a look those clouds what type of creature is in them?"


Status:

Time: Day 3.

Mathurin continues to steer the ship and using his sextant tries to keep the Paradiso on course.

Profession: Sailor. 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31

Mathurin keeps an eye on the winged creature. If it gets too close he will say something.


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3
Delmar de Arcadia wrote:

Mata get the crew started with preparing for a potential storm then using his telescope check the storm isn't going to be anything too serious (Note: I can see through fog and mist with "water sight" revelation I assume logically that would extend to clouds and probably rain)

Perception: 1d20+4 Not that it will matter if I roll a 20

Knowledge nature to identify them:1d20+8

Calling up to the crows nest "Ms Bluth, take a look those clouds what type of creature is in them?"

Just a small note that 20s are not auto successes RAW. Unlike attacks, which always hit on a 20. Same goes for 1, if you roll a one on a skill check and your bonus is high enough you still might succeed, where your attack will automiss.


Lucille turns her eyes towards the sky and tries to see what everyone is pointing at.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Unfortunately, she can't see what everyone is getting so excited about.


Delmar de Arcadia wrote:

Mata get the crew started with preparing for a potential storm then using his telescope check the storm isn't going to be anything too serious (Note: I can see through fog and mist with "water sight" revelation I assume logically that would extend to clouds and probably rain)

Perception: 1d20+4 Not that it will matter if I roll a 20

Knowledge nature to identify them:1d20+8

Calling up to the crows nest "Ms Bluth, take a look those clouds what type of creature is in them?"

Delmar:
You can only tell that is seems to be dragonesque in nature.

Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3

Delmar takes Captain Grasskator aside, those on deck will see him pointing at the clouds and offering the captain his spyglass.

Grasskator:
"I don't want to scare the crew, but there are creatures flying around in those clouds that aren't birds. If I were forced to bet I'd say they were dragons."


Male Orc Ranger (Freebooter) 1 Rogue (Pirate) 2

Graskkator takes a good hard look in the direction through Delmar's spyglass.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

However fails to spot them and thinks for a long moment then looks to Mr. Kerbouchard

"Mr. Kerbouchard Set a course to take us far from those clouds, I do not want us to be caught in a storm."


Status:

"Aye Captain."

Mathurin makes a course correction using the sextant. The new course will take the Paradiso around the flying creature and the storm.

Profession: Sailor 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30


Fine sailing Mr. Kerbouchard. The distance will cost you a bit of time, added with the fishing you'll lose a day. Meaning the next day will still be 5 days left. Though, an extra day is worth not encountering that storm.


Status:

Mathurin keeps a sharp look out for anything out of the ordinary.

Perception 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3

Time: Day 4

Rodrigo will go about his duties, helping out around the ship as needed. He continues to take copious notes and make sketches of various things around the ship.


Rodrigo Dantares wrote:

Time: Day 4

Rodrigo will go about his duties, helping out around the ship as needed. He continues to take copious notes and make sketches of various things around the ship.

Jumped the gun but I'll post Day 4 later on


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3
Connor Whalend wrote:
Fine sailing Mr. Kerbouchard. The distance will cost you a bit of time, added with the fishing you'll lose a day. Meaning the next day will still be 5 days left. Though, an extra day is worth not encountering that storm.

My bad, I misread that as being a day had passed. Ignore what I said for now.


Day 4
5 Days until Last Point (1 day behind schedule)
456 food left
Weather: Good winds, clouds
Events: Having skirted the brewing storm, the RSS Paradiso continues towards Last Point at fair speed. The crew's morale is still high with talks of treasure taking hold all over the ship. You pass another ship in the distance but it remains too far to be hailed.

Delmar Only:
During your sleep between Days 3 and 4, you fall into a deep and vivid dream. You find yourself on a spit of rock surrounded by ocean, the gale winds buffeting your body. Salty sea water washes onto the spit of rock making standing a veritable challenge. There before you, you see a dark shape looming in the water, sharklike in appearance. A voice whispers in your head the same phrase over and over again: "Deep does he wait." You wake up, the whispers still ringing in your ears.


M Human 1st level wilder

apologies for the lack of posting. Was enjoying my memorial day weekend up north with family and fellow veterans.

Lets say that Gjurn locked himself in his cabin on the first night, and spent the last few days meditating and transcribing spells into his spellbook.a simple Hold Portal spell kept his door closed from unwanted guests.

Stretching and yawning, Gjurn appears on deck before the sunrise, and wanders about, checking things over with an experienced eye. Hmm very nice. Appears to be no damage. Kind of amazed the young pup has kept us afloat this whole time.

He meanders his way up to the wheel of the ship, seeing Mathurin guiding the ship. Stopping, Gjurn asks Hmmm...don't you ever sleep?


Status:
GJurn "SALTY" Swurn wrote:

apologies for the lack of posting. Was enjoying my memorial day weekend up north with family and fellow veterans.

Lets say that Gjurn locked himself in his cabin on the first night, and spent the last few days meditating and transcribing spells into his spellbook.a simple Hold Portal spell kept his door closed from unwanted guests.

Stretching and yawning, Gjurn appears on deck before the sunrise, and wanders about, checking things over with an experienced eye. Hmm very nice. Appears to be no damage. Kind of amazed the young pup has kept us afloat this whole time.

He meanders his way up to the wheel of the ship, seeing Mathurin guiding the ship. Stopping, Gjurn asks Hmmm...don't you ever sleep?

"Every night. I love being at the wheel so I am out here as much as I can. Just a thought, you might try being on deck more. Can't know what's happening if you are locked away in your room all the time."

With that, Mathurin will take his sextant out and check his course.

Profession: Sailor 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Mathurin also keeps an eye out for anything unusual.

Perception 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28


M Human 1st level wilder

Gjurn snorts at Mathurin. IF it requires my attention, i will pay attention, but ive been through too much to run about with my skirt up every time there are storm clouds on the horizon, or some strange shape in the air.snorting again through his moustache, Gjurn looks out at the slow ball of orange rising from the east.

everyday she rises, i am glad to see her. Means another day on her mighty breasts, right Mathurin?


Status:

"Another day on the great expanse. I didn't imply that panic should be the order of the day. I implied that when something happens you won't need to be told because you stayed informed. Though you might look good in a skirt." Mathurin says with a snicker.


Male Orc Ranger (Freebooter) 1 Rogue (Pirate) 2

Graskkator follows his usual order of the day, getting up before sunrise he hears GJurn and Mathurin talk at the wheel and heads up to see what is happening

"Mr Kerbouchard I can hear you are in a fine mood today, and have plenty of spare time as well, that means I have just the task for you."

The Orc smiles and continues

"We have lost a little over a day with our small events, so I want you to go over your charts and best predictions for the weather and so on and find us a route that will make up for lost time. I am sure Mr. Swurn with his extensive knowledge will gladly give you a hand with this."


Status:

"Aye Captain. GJurn, I have the charts in my quarters."

Mathurin turns and calls out: "Swab! Take the wheel."

He heads to his quarters taking GJurn with him.

Mathurin will pour over the charts with GJurn. He will discuss with GJurn the finer points in getting a better course to speed up the journey.

Profession: Sailor 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

GJurn, I am aiding you for a +2


Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3

Delmar is a little late for his morning swim this morning, and then goes and find the Captain.

Graskkator One-Eye:
"Captain, Maitre Mer gave me a warning last night a great beast of the ocean, shark like in appearance but no ordinary shark. Now I do not know when or if this beast will attack but if it does it will do so from below."


M Human 1st level wilder

Aye, Graskkator, i do have the extensive knowledge. YOU Gjurn emphasizes with a finger point would do well to sit with me and learn something. Shrugging his shoulders, he turns to Mathurin and bows slightly Lead on, friend Mathurin.

Stepping into Mathurin's cabin, Gjurn glances about. Very nice, everything in its proper place. Pity Graskkator hasn't conducted an inspection yet. But, to each their own.

Sitting down in the chair, Gjurn listens to what Mathurin has to say, and begins by looking at the charts.

Taking 10 for knowledge geography. skill check= 17

Ah, ok. So we are here, and we are heading there. Hmmm... Gjurn mutters to himself, slowly mumbling to himself.

if i can take 20 on profession sailor check (total=34):

Staring at the charts for a few minutes, Gjurn remembers where an oceanic current is. If we turn northwest for half a day, we should be able to get into a current, which will push us at a much faster rate than the mere wind could do.

If i can only take 10 on profession sailor check(total=24):

Staring at the charts, Gjurn does some quick calculations in his head and marks a line on chart. Set the ship to this course, and we will be there in no time


Male Orc Ranger (Freebooter) 1 Rogue (Pirate) 2

Graskkator nods to Delmar and shrugs slightly

"What is to be, will be. WE can only keep our self prepared."


@Gjurn, only taking 10 pretty please.


Status:

With our new course plotted, Mathurin will return to the wheel and turn the ship to the new heading.


Day 5
4 Days until Last Point (1 day behind schedule)
432 food left
Weather: Good winds, tough sunlight
Events: The sun shines brilliantly upon the ship. Everyone's in pain as the sweltering heat. It's definitely exhausting work and unless something can be done, there's going to be a lot of deadbeats the next few days.

I leave it to you to figure out how to solve this problem of heat and exhaustion. If I deem your plan sufficient there will be no penalties.


Male Human Fighter 2 / Gunslinger 1

Maybe we can use Rodrigo's intense cold to somehow alleviate the heat? Have him swaddled in wet linen like a giant baby and keep putting the cold wet linen over the heads of the crew throughout the day to keep the sun off and the temperature down? What do you guys think, any other ideas?


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3

Rodrigo will approach the Captain once it becomes apparent that the day will be very hot. "Sir, I have potions that could alleviate the strain of the heat (Endure Elements). I've only prepared two at the moment, but given a few hours I could brew more. Each one will require about two hours of my time, and a small amount of the alchemical components we purchased (25 GP worth). What would you like me to do?" He asks, before tilting his head to one side as if in thought.

Spellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"Both Gjurn and Delmar may have similar magics at their disposal. I'm not certain." After he's done talking he simply stand there very still in his strange way, unblinkingly awaiting an answer.

Edit:
@-Elwood LOL! Rosemary's baby anyone? I'm willing to do that if Matt says it would work.


We'll wait to see what else comes up with and the leading idea will get it. But man, that'd be hilarious.


Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3

"Maitre Mer has yet to grant me the ability to withstand the heat with magic. I’ve generally found that taking regular swims helps. There is some magic I could perform that could help; I am able to create large amounts of water or at least a small amount a large number of times. If a large sieve were found I could fill it with water simulating a small but constant rain cloud.”


Status:

When it becomes apparent that the day will be hot, Mathurin has a swab take the wheel and goes to find Grask.

"Captain, I believe I can help assist the crew with the heat. I have dealt with cases with this many times before and am able to help with this.

With the Doctor's help we can use the linens Mr Markley suggested, the water that Mr de Arcadia can make for keeping them wet, and the potions the Doctor has and will make and we should be ok.

If anyone is in critical condition and needs to cool off quickly we can use the really cold linens.

Also, we will need smaller shifts and rotate more often to keep heat exhaustion down. Even with plenty of water we still need to limit how long we are above deck."

Let me know of any survival rolls I need to make.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Chirurgeon 3

I could simply lay in a tub of water, and it would be quite cold before long. Perhaps Delmar could keep it full, and I could keep it cold. Then have someone run cool water to whoever needs it. Save the potions for people with absolutely necessary jobs.


Status:

"Also, may I suggest that we keep Ms Bluth, the Captain, and myself on an endure elements potion so we have a lookout, the captain, and the navigator available at all times. We cannot afford to have anything happen to the ship.

Being on a potion, and coupled with my extensive knowledge on the effects of heat, I would be free from the heat to assist others in staying cool. It doesn't take much for a swab to hold the wheel. I would keep an eye on our course and speed throughout the day. This would leave the doctor to take care of those who came down to him and me to take care of those above decks.

I like Mr de Arcadia's idea. I think I could easily alter any number of barrels with several holes to allow anyone who was getting too hot to step under and cool off.

Does anyone else have any other ideas for us to consider?"


Male Orc Ranger (Freebooter) 1 Rogue (Pirate) 2

Graskkator nods thoughtfully and gives his consent

"Hmm... very well implement both options if Mr. Dantares agrees. Miss Bluth should receive the first potion and Mr. Kerbouchard the second. Mr. Swurn do you have any suggestions before we put these plans into effect?"

The Orc looks towards the mage for his advice.


M Human 1st level wilder

What kind of heat we talking about? 95 degrees with 98% humidity? or 133 degrees with 5% humidity?

Turning at the mention of his own name, Gjurn looks at everyone before speaking.
First, i would set up a sail to cover as much of the deck as possible. Slant it a little bit to channel some of this wind through it. Second, aplit the crew into 4 groups. Have each group work 15 minutes, and rest 45 minutes. Order the crew to drink water, 1-2 cups every hour.

Looking up, Gjurn points at the crows nest. That spot will be your worst. Even though the lookout isnt doing anything, they are still being baked like a fish on the road. The nest should have the same rule as down here. 15 on, 45 off. Set up a small sail to keep the sun off.

Walking up on the group, Gjurns voice takes on a stern commanding quality, as he gets into the flow of instructing.

I've seen days like this before. You need to keep a look out for the signs of men who don't drink enough. They will start to get cramps, complain about headaches, and soon enough some will show signs of fatigue and confusion. Those with cramps and headaches, all they need is more water. Those with fatigue and confusion should immediately go into the water; submerge the whole body. The water on the skin will help cool them off rapidly.

Turing around so fast his robes flair out, he points at his finger Rodrigo, you should be on deck today to help out. As you know, speed is of the essence when it comes to this extreme heat. Graskkator, It would be benificial to let the crew know that in this case, Rodrigo has carte blanch power, and can order any crewmember he suspects of not being well to be pulled and have someone replace them. Mathurin, we should change our course a little bit so that the wind flows over deck as much as possible. Elwood, get below decks and make sure all the portals are open. We want as much wind moving about below as we can. Graskkator, as you wander about, you should be seen with a cup of water in your hands at all times. If the captain drinks, the men will drink. Delmar, help out Rodrigo in any way you can, but if a crew member has to go into the water, you go in to help the crewmember get cooled down.

Looking up at the sun, Gjurn finishes as long was we have wind and water to cool us, we shouldnt have any heat injuries


Male Orc Ranger (Freebooter) 1 Rogue (Pirate) 2

The Orc listens patiently to the mage's "suggestions" nodding a few times to acknowledge he is hearing what the mage is saying then he looks to the rest.

"Most of what Mr. Swurn said seems reasonable, however some changes are needed, though there will be three shifts of 20 minutes as we also need a shift for night duty and running all shifts active for 36 hours or more would be counter productive. We will not adjust the ships position either as we are trying to make up for what time we have already lost, as for the Miss Bluth she will be protected by magic and thus not effected."

The Orc grins broadly and looks around at the others

"As for me I will be walking around with water and drinking water after I informed Mr. Vilette's about the Doctor's constant check up of the men. "

Graskkator heads off to inform Mr. Villette about the precautions of the day while muttering under his breath.

Muttering:
"That bilge rat of a mage if I was back on an Orc ship I would gut him for his insolence to dare challenge my position. Even worse his idiocy insures I can't draw on him again, damn the old fool."


I'll update the next day (it's rather special) tomorrow evening, but your combined efforts have made it that you do NOT require the expenditure of potions of endure elements this day. (Keep those, seriously) The crew manages to deal with the day in perfect conditions thanks to everyone's work so no one takes nonlethal damage.


Male Human Oracle of Maitre Mer 3

At dinner on the fifth day.
"Now that we have settled down a bit I'd like to hear a story or two, do you mind sharing why you choose to come on this potentially fatal voyage?"


Day 6
3 Days until Last Point (1 day behind schedule)
418 food left
Weather: Good winds and slight cloud cover
Events: After the harsh sunlight from the previous day, everyone is thankful for the breeze and cloud cover. Thanks to your actions, no one has been seriously burned or exhausted. With the fair winds going, good time is being made.

Mathurin:
If you beat DC 25 on Profession (sailor) you can regain your lost day.


Status:

Time: Day 5, dinner

"Why Mr de Arcadia, all voyages are potentially fatal. The sea is something I have had in me as long as I can remember. There is nothing else like the feel of the wheel in your hands as you keep the ship on course. Feeling the current move the ship, the wind gather in the sails and the men at their posts. I know there is risk, but the benefits outweigh that in my estimation. I wouldn't trade this for the world."

"How about you? Why did you come on such a voyage?"

Time: Day 6, mid morning

Mathurin makes some course changes using his sextant.

Profession: Sailor 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

"There! That should get us back to where we need to be."

When Grask comes making his rounds Mathurin will inform him of the changes.

"Captain, from the time Mr. Swurn and I spent studying the maps, I believe I can make up the lost time. I have made the new course corrections and we should be on schedule from here on out. Other than this, nothing new to report."


Tiefling Chirurgeon 3
Delmar de Arcadia wrote:

At dinner on the fifth day.

"Now that we have settled down a bit I'd like to hear a story or two, do you mind sharing why you choose to come on this potentially fatal voyage?"

"I came because I want to know what is there. I live for the discovery of new things, and their study. For me this is a voyage of science." Rodrigo answers to Delmar's query.

Time:Day 6, Morning

Rodrigo is not seen on deck the sixth morning of the voyage. Anyone passing by the medical bay can smell whiffs of strange chemicals and hear magical hissing and popping. He emerges sometime around lunch, wearing a long stained leather apron and clutching a bag in his hands. He seeks out the Captain and says "I took the liberty of preparing some more potions. I replenished my supply of Endure Elements potions, and created a potion that will allow someone to understand foreign tongues with ease for a short time." He waits staring unblinkingly at the captain.

So, I'm unclear on if we actually needed to use the potions yesterday, and if so how many? In any case I will make three more potions of endure elements and one of comprehend languages. That uses 100 GP of our alchemical ingredients.

101 to 150 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Uncharted Edge (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.