Trouble in Sembia (Inactive)

Game Master EltonJ

Orcs invade Sembia looking for a home to call their own. This campaign is basically a war story. Will the heroes succeed, or will the orcs win?


1 to 50 of 120 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Sound off here before we get started.


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

Zdot.


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

sundot!!!


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Yo!


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5

"Hey, y'all!"


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

Dotting.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Aieee! Looks like I'm the tank!


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Alright lets get started.

Surd is a sleepy little town on the coast of the Sea of Fallen Stars. You all have gotten here in short order. Probably part of separate caravans. Surd seems to be a place where nothing happens except for caravans to Ordulin stop here for rest and relaxation before getting on. Sometimes, caravaners swim in the Sea of Fallen Stars.

But not all is perfect for Surd this day. For rain clouds are on the horizon. It doesn't take a lot of time for people to get their rain gear on or to weatherize their equipment. The rain clouds are a welcome sight for they bring rain for crops.

All of you are standing outside the Lucky Washman, a tavern of some repute. You have been in before, and found the atmosphere to be lacking. Everyone is on edge in the tavern, waiting for the rains to come and you six can't seem to relax in the atmosphere.


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

The hulk was vomiting loudly and messily into the ditch, cursing the tavern wench "..gha...that was not fish..." In truth the fish was fine, but he had chanced upon a bootleg bottle of Saerloonian Glowfire.


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Vallegrath raises an eyebrow at the vomiting human. "Oh, gods, man, can you...you know, do that somewhere else? I mean, there's, what, two square feet of space under this awning, it's pouring rain, and we're all crowded in here, but no, you have to..." He steps back a bit, bumping into another person huddling away from the rain. "Oh, damnit, now I've got some of this on my pants. Great. That'll take me...well, like six seconds, really, to clean, but honestly...the smell..." He pinches the bridge of his nose and starts to cast prestidigitation to clean off his pants, before coughing uproariously.

"Mystra's Glowing Blue Teats, the smell is you!? Just...just stand in the rain, man, I'm sure it will do more good than harm. Oh, I think I'm gonna..." He covers his mouth and just barely holds back an upchuck himself. "Of all the luck..."

He turns to the tavern entrance, and looks for one of the employees. "You there. Cutie with the red hair! Oh. Heh. Sorry, sir. No, no, it's a compliment. No, you're still cute. Never mind. Look, you're sure it's full in there? Even for me?" With a quick smile, perfect white teeth flash, and he grins at the employee. "One table? Not anywhere? I mean, you don't want me to stand in the rain, do you? There's barely any space out here, and...well...you can see how unpleasant the atmosphere has most recently become, no? Come on, I'm sure you can find something."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

Cedryk stands out in the rain, stripped to his small clothes as he smiles and looks up into the stormy clouds.

"Ah!! just what the goddess ordered! What say you Hedgewyk? Get a good drink and grow my little friend."

He looks over at the others crammed under the awning and shakes his head.

"It is only water, my friends...it will not harm you, and in the case of the large fella there, it might make you feel...and smell...better!"


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Vallegrath wrote:

Vallegrath raises an eyebrow at the vomiting human. "Oh, gods, man, can you...you know, do that somewhere else? I mean, there's, what, two square feet of space under this awning, it's pouring rain, and we're all crowded in here, but no, you have to..." He steps back a bit, bumping into another person huddling away from the rain. "Oh, damnit, now I've got some of this on my pants. Great. That'll take me...well, like six seconds, really, to clean, but honestly...the smell..." He pinches the bridge of his nose and starts to cast prestidigitation to clean off his pants, before coughing uproariously.

"Mystra's Glowing Blue Teats, the smell is you!? Just...just stand in the rain, man, I'm sure it will do more good than harm. Oh, I think I'm gonna..." He covers his mouth and just barely holds back an upchuck himself. "Of all the luck..."

He turns to the tavern entrance, and looks for one of the employees. "You there. Cutie with the red hair! Oh. Heh. Sorry, sir. No, no, it's a compliment. No, you're still cute. Never mind. Look, you're sure it's full in there? Even for me?" With a quick smile, perfect white teeth flash, and he grins at the employee. "One table? Not anywhere? I mean, you don't want me to stand in the rain, do you? There's barely any space out here, and...well...you can see how unpleasant the atmosphere has most recently become, no? Come on, I'm sure you can find something."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

The clerk looks at you oddly, "It's still full, sir. Try the Prancing Pony down the street." (Diplomacy still worked, but didn't change the man's attitude to really helpful.)


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

Chuckling between *horks* he spits out You'll get no relief on that score. That one-eyed gnome stole my belt pouch...had my soap in it. *horggg* You gotta wait for payday before I can get clean slate. Gonna smash him...but later."


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5
Vallegrath wrote:
He steps back a bit, bumping into another person huddling away from the rain

"Excuse you," says Dany, firmly pushing the half-elf back a step.

"The man has a point, though--" she favors the clerk with a smile. "the Pony is just on the next block, and is better than this dump in any weather.

"Besides, with this rain it looks like I'm not getting on the road today, so may as well buy a round. You coming?"

She flips the hood of her cloak over her braided hair, and gestures towards the downpour.


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

Elaith walks up the street towards the crowd of people gathering outside one of what passes for a tavern in this gods forsaken town of Surd. The rain streaming down his face and hair. Unlike most humans, Elaith does not cover his face as one being used to natures elements. Instead Elaith patiently waits on his turn outside. Stepping around the vile filth one large human has spat out and taking a quick glance at the naked human in the streets. Really, Humans are sooo weird..

Listening to the others talk, Elaith follows the young woman to the next tavern if she leaves, hoping she knows the way. Always wary in a unknown town, Elaith watches the streets for any signs of trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Val raises an eyebrow at the bar employee. "No? Hmph. This establishment clearly isn't worth my time, anyway. I mean, honestly, what kind of backwoods dog and pony inn doesn't keep a table open for when actual class shows up at its doors?" He spins around after he's pushed, ready to verbally tear into the assaulter, when he notices it's a young, fit, and more importantly to his mind, female warrior, by the look of her armor.

"A thousand apologies, m'lady. I didn't mean to invade your personal space, at least not uninvited." That winning smile flashes again, and immediately widens the moment she mentions buying a round. "Why, that is quite generous of you! I would absolutely love that." He starts to walk with the woman through the rain, not entirely pleased about the weather, but more than aware he can clean his clothes easily with magic after. "My name is Valegrath d'Elthwan Szarinco, but you, my lovely, are more than welcome to call me Val. But I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, as I am unfamiliar with my benevolent benefactor." Hm. A free drink and female company. More than worth a temporary drenching, all things considered.

Unfortunately, due to his self-centered nature, Val doesn't seem to pay much attention to the fact that there were, in fact, more than one person she was speaking to, and is completely oblivious to the fact that the drink was more than likely an offer to the group, and not, in fact, himself. He does, however, notice they are walking together, and shrugs. "I suppose the least I can do in thanks is dry the lot of us off when we reach the Pony. Where soap won't do, my large friend, magic will fill the gaps." He chuckles a little, and finds himself in good spirits despite the weather.


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

He raises an eyebrow, sauntering along with the group "...some gaps are my domain only, friend. Pony has good pork, I could use a bite and some ale...give me a good punch in the face next time I order Saerloonian."


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

The Prancing Pony was open by the time you arrive, but also by the time you arrive, you notice the jobs board. One paying fair prices (10 gold) for guard duty. There are also four other jobs. One asking for lookouts, another asking for someone to investigate the fields, and a last one about a lost treasure to be found.

Four of them take you into orc infested lands.


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

Elaith comes up to the board looking at the individual requests before choosing one, pausing for a moment deep in thought. I'll not be a guard again if I can help it... He takes the Lost treasure pamphlet before walking inside the Prancing Pony. He will stop for a moment to let in the Lady and her escort. Holding open the door.


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Val stops at the job board and holds up a finger. "But a moment. Now this looks interesting. Lost treasure? Well, that sounds fun. I'm surprised this is still hanging here. I mean...it's deep in orc territory, but honestly, those pig-faced gorilla-men can barely count to ten with both hands, how hard could it be to outmaneuver them?"

He smiles, and waves over a barmaiden. "Darling, we'll take a table, a round of ale on the good woman to my left, and I don't know about the rest of these fine folk, but I'll take a pulled pork sandwich, since the walking mountain behind me swears to its quality, and I mean, look at him. He's far too hung over to lie."

As he waits for their table, Vallegrath starts to cast Prestidigitation to clean the party from previous inn and dry off their clothes, starting with Zdravko, then himself, Dany, and finally the druid and halfling.

He shivers a bit when he's finally clean, and sighs. "That is much better." He blinks at the sudden approach of Elaith.

Elven:
"Oh, hey there. Didn't see you, kinsman. Care for a quick clean up, my good sir? I've already got the spell going, anyway."


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5

"Well met, Val -- I'm Danyelle. What brings you and your vomiting friend to Surd?" She nods at the 'lost treasure' flyer, "You seem to have a nose for excitement, and there's usually not much of that to be found here!"


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

"Oh, you know, fame, fortune, women, the eventual life of leisure that traveling adventurers get to retire to after a life of danger. It's hard work, but I'd rather work a little hard for...oh, two years or so...than toil my ass off in some farm for forty years like my uncle. Ugh. Stopped by his place on the way here. I swear, I never want to hear about turnips again. Turnips are so damn boring."

He shrugs, whispers a word in the language of magic, flicks his fingers, and levitates a mug of ale over to his hand from the table using Mage Hand. "Besides, I mean, really, how much work is making stupid orcs kill each other? Practically takes care of itself."


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

Zdravko gets out a tiny brass monocle, squinting through at the writing in the flier "Me? I've worked here for years. You're right, this treasure sounds like a good opportunity. Make money and crush some garbage heads. Clare?!" he slaps the barmaid's arse "Bring some of those chips, too, would you doll?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Deftly avoiding rain, vomit, and big folk, the vagabond halfling is already squeezed in at the Prancing Pony. (Apparently halfling come through the place regularly. Something about a ring.)

"There's orcs a-plenty in these parts," he says. "It's when they get organized that you have to worry." He slips easily past the crowds and into the kitchen, and somehow manages to return with a large bowl filled with thick sliced tubers with some kind of gravy stock and curds. "Here ya go, extra-big man."


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Claire just grumbles, and heads off to bring him some chips. While Mosely returns with his large bowl of carrots, turnips, gravy and curds. Good for anyone who wants to try it.


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5

Danny gestures at the flyer with a gravy-dripping carrot before popping it in her mouth. "That say they're having trouble with orcs this far east? Usually it's more pirates that are trouble over here. Orcs must be getting bold."

"What's the details? Bella and I wouldn't mind a little action before heading home - make this trip worthwhile."


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

Seeing a group of people leave the area for another tavern, Cedryk gathers up the bundle of goods he has set aside to keep (mostly) dry. He and Hedgewyk follow behind the others...Cedryk hopping and splashing through the puddles as he dresses. When he arrives, shortly after the others, he takes a look at the job board.

"Hmmm, I wonder what is wrong with their fields? I might have to inquire, won't we Hedgewyk!"

He walks into the tavern, still wet from his time enjoying the rain, and leaves little puddles wherever he stands.


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

After Mosely brought the food "Oh thanks master, that was helpful..." he started to say something else but his mind had wandered off, eating usually did that with the droning sound of *crunch crunch crunch* echoing in his jaw. He sat there with his sandwich in both hands, eyes locked with the small leshy traveling with Cedryk...something about it was unsettling. His left eye was twitching as it examined the strange pinecones on its suit, and its weird little hat...


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Claire came back with three mugs full of Saerloonian ale. "Alright, I have three mugs of ale for you," she said in no wise particular. "Who wanted the cider special?"


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

Elaith gives a slight wince at the Elvish spoken by the talkative half elf, but gives a courtly bow in recognition of his gift.

In elvish also:

"That would be acceptable my young friend." Elaith assumes that due to the half elfs parentage that he is a century older than him.

He takes a seat next to the others, if nothing more than the company seems willing to talk. Motioning to the barmaid. "Please goodwife, whatever elvish wine that you have will be fine." Elaith does not partake in the food. it appears the humans at the table are starving, are things so bad here?.......... Pulling out the Pamphlet about the Old treasure Elaith reads it to the group in a deep cultured voice..


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Pamphlet reads as follows:

Anyone in dire need to find the lost treasure of Ravenwood deep in Orc Territory. The treasure is located in our mansion. You just need to go get it.

The treasure was lost when an army of orcs came and took our Mansion, Ravenwood. It's a beautiful mansion, you can't miss it, its in the woods beyond Ordulin. All we need is someone willing to go retrieve it for us. 10% finders fee will be paid once you find it.


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

The half-elf scoffs at the pamphlet's details. "Ten percent? Honestly, why not just, you know, take it for ourselves if all we're getting is 10%? Unless it's something you can't easily fence, like some rare, well known jewel or such. Ugh. Still, even those go for 25% on the black market, if you know the right people." He shrugs. "Still, a bunch of orcs in a mansion are bound to be soft compared to your typical tribal lot, no?"


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

"Not to mention that there is not a name, or the treasure on the pamphlet. Are we looking for a lost table?" he gives a short laugh, "Still; It could be a scam or a trap? " Elaith looks closer at the Pamphlet to make sure he didn't miss anything...

maybe knowledge local? on ravenwood mansion?


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Elaith Craulnober wrote:


maybe knowledge local? on ravenwood mansion?

Yes that can work.


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

Shaking off the leshy's antics, he listens intently before rubbing his stubbled chin "Or the employer aint someone you f&#+ with. Lotsa influentials in the shadier parts of the docks have woodland mansions...just sayin'. Regardless of whose is whose I say we throw the invaders into the Abyss. Tch...g$#*@%n orcs...them woods is our woods." it seems to bother him the more he thinks about it, fidgeting in his seat like a schoolboy.


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5

know(local): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Ravenwood? I think my brother dated a Ravenwood once. ...Or was she a Ravenford? Can't keep track - that boy never manages to make a relationship last long enough.

"Anyways, seems odd to go invading mansions for unknown parties, don't you think? Who's to say it's even really their treasure to be retrieving? I suppose we could ask around about the Ravenwoods in Ordulin; it's only a few days from here?"


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

"Is this mansion anywhere near the fields someone wants looked at? I am curious as to what problem they may have with a field and would like to learn more. Perhaps the tavernmaster might know. Sir...Oh, sir!! Can you tell me about these fields??"


Male Human Bard 2 (Fey Courtier/Faith Singer (weather))| HP 18/18 | Fort +2, Ref +5, will +3 | Perception +4 | Int +2

"we'll be happy for any assistance, my friend." gesturing to the others around the table. "Does anyone have any objection to looking into both, personally I think that where their might be more monetary gains in the Mansion, anything that could cause harm to the local crops we should look into."


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

"The fields are farmer's fields just outside of town. People have been seeing strange things in those fields. Like weird lights or something like that," says the tavern master.


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

"Well then, I best go out and talk to the crops and see what they have to say for themselves. Anyone else coming?"

Once outside, Cedryk makes a bee-line to the fields in question. He places Hedgewyk on the ground as he begins to hum and sway, while on his knees and holding a few stalks of the local crop (what is it? Corn, grain?)

Speak with Plants


the Skylord ★ LN Male Half-orc Sage Bard ★ 17.16.13.12.10.17 ★ Spells 0/2 ★ Bardic 2/3 ♫

He stands, chomping down a boiled carrot at an accelerated rate and slamming the rest of his drink before "Yeah, work is work. Let's go see the farmers on the way. While we're there we can teach them a thing or two about combat...That way, they aren't such little sissies scared of lights..." he shrugs, belching on the way out the door.

edit: leshy ninja'd

He stood there with Cedryk, watching the unsettling gyrations uncomfortably "Is it gonna...its not gonna...sprout, is it?"


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Vallegrath raises an eyebrow at the assembled crew. "What the hell, why not? It's always nice to have company. Yes, the fields and the mansion seems the best course."

He blinks at Cedryk's comment, and his eyes open wide at the leshy in excitement. "Oh. My. Goddess. That thing is adorable! Crap, is it one of those plants that can eat stuff? You know, like the fly traps, or shambling mounds? I think I have some rations in my pack. Does it do tricks?" He follows the druid towards the fields. "Nature magic, huh? I met one of you folks before. Smelled like patchouli and kept asking if I wanted to smoke with him. Strange fellow, but his goodberries were delish, I'm telling you. This should be fun to watch."


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

"No, he is not going to 'sprout'! He is helping me contact the voice of the field is all. "

Cedryk continues to try to contact the field's spirit through his leshy familiar.


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10
Cedryk wrote:

"Well then, I best go out and talk to the crops and see what they have to say for themselves. Anyone else coming?"

Once outside, Cedryk makes a bee-line to the fields in question. He places Hedgewyk on the ground as he begins to hum and sway, while on his knees and holding a few stalks of the local crop (what is it? Corn, grain?)

Speak with Plants

It's wheat and barley. Some of it is turned into ale.

The plants return with a hello, which can be heard in the rain. It's a language that Cedryk can only understand.


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

Plantspeak:

I have been told of strange happenings within these fields. Can you tell me what you have seen that is out of the ordinary?

Cedryk and Hedgewyk both continue to gently sway in rhythm to the wheat around them. Every now and then, Cedryk sticks his hand into the damp earth, as if he were trying to reach the roots of the crops.


Female Human Cavalier 1 | HP 12/12 | AC 17 t 12 ff 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 R+2 W+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5

"Are we...? right now...? In this weather? " Dany asks in consternation as her new companions tromp out into the driving rain.

Rolling her eyes at Clair, she drops a gold piece on the table to cover drinks. "I'll bring this right back, " she motions with the still-half-full tankard in her hand as she heads for the door, reflexively grabbing her weapon from the rack as she passes.


Sorcerer | HP: 7/7 | AC: 13, T: 12 I, FF: 11 | Fort: 1, Reflex: 2, Will: 1 | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | Init: +6 | Perception: +1

Val shrugs at Dany. "You know, I was annoyed by it, too, but...meh, I can dry off without much effort. Plus, I mean, look at that adorable little thing! So freaking cute!"


Male Human Druid 2 | HP 17/17 | AC 15 t 13 ff 13 | CMD 14 | F+4 R+2 W+7 | Init +2 | Perc +9

Hedgewyk

For those who wonder what he looks like!!


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"There's no time like the present!" says Mosely in a chipper tone. "If you're ready to go anywhere at a moment's notice, then anywhere can be your home."


Male Human Psion 10/Atlanteologist 10

Cedryk:
There has been some orcs in our fields lately. We think they are scanning the town.

1 to 50 of 120 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / EltonJ's Trouble in Sembia All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.