Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Trail of the Apprentice [Private]

Game Master PorterMacShack

Google Drive folder for maps


151 to 200 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Dire Halfling

Lizardfolk A Will save: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Lizardfolk B Will save: 1d20 ⇒ 3
One of the lizardfolk collapses, snoring, into the dirt before he can advance. The other one is still standing, though.


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

Sorry to go out of order but I'll be driving all day so I thought I'd hop in on my phone.

"Whoa there Cammy! Whoa boy! I'm up here!"

But Cammy doesn't notice... or maybe doesn't care? Hank clings on for dear life as Big C double moves as close to the lizards as possible, galloping through the gas if necessary.


Dire Halfling

Phedran, I'll move your shot to the one on the right, since the other one got put to sleep by Belliken. If you want to move it back, let me know and I can adjust it.
Phedran's arrow whistles across the clearing and lands with a satisfying thud in one of the lizardmen's shoulder. However, he is still on his feet.
Not seeming to notice his sleeping comrade, he steps forward and hurls his javelin at Cammy, while Hank hangs onto his back.
Javelin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
The javelin doesn't score a direct hit, but does manage to scrape along the camel's flank and leave a small wound.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Yeah, that makes sense in the way the combat would shake out, initiative-wise, MacShack. I'm totally cool with that. I'll save a touch more time by queuing up Phedran's next round.

Phedran steps forward, keeping in mind the treacherous terrain, and looses a second arrow.

Move: 10' north of Belliken, should give clear LoS past the camel-butt of Cammy
Standard: Attack

Attack, shortbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Well then. +4 AC for soft cover or not, that's a total miss.


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

is it lizards or me? Things seemed to have gotten out order


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

Not positive but I think maybe it's you, judging by the lizards going? It does seem like init got busted, and I apologize for being part of that. I'm back in town and looking forward to getting back into the game.


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Alright well Belliken is going to cast sleep on this Lizard again. Finally having a useful spell he can use at range he is eager to help out.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Apologies as well, I was just trying to speed things up by queuing up attacking at range - if my target's condition changes, it can always be changed.


Dire Halfling

Sorry, I won't be able to update the map until tomorrow evening. Lizardfolk Will save: 1d20 ⇒ 9 The remaining lizardfolk crumples to the ground, snoring.


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Alright let's tie these fellas up and figure what's going on round here


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

Hank reels in Cammy as best he can, "Whoa boy! Don't eat the sleepy lizards! Good job, Bellie! Got 'em down for the count counting sheep and whatnot."

Hank proceeds to do what he can to help secure the lizardfolk--he's got some rope, at least.


HP: 17/20 * AC 14 * Init +2 * Perception +4 * Fort +5 Ref +6 Will +1 * Senses: Scent, Low Light

Cammy looks disappointed. He'd wanted to try lizard. "Skronk..."


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Phedran you look pretty handy, mind taking a stab at tying up these scoundrels? Iff'n not I could tie 'em up with animate rope.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran grabs one ends of the rope from Hank, and assists in binding the captive lizardfolk.

Rules wrote:

If your target is immobilized, unconscious, or otherwise incapacitated, your maneuver automatically succeeds (treat as if you rolled a natural 20 on the attack roll).

-and-

If you have your target pinned, otherwise restrained, or unconscious, you can use rope to tie him up. This works like a pin effect, but the DC to escape the bonds is equal to 20 + your Combat Maneuver Bonus (instead of your CMD).

So, 21 initial check to grapple against their CMD (along with whatever penalties they have for being helpless, should result in a success), then the ropes are a DC 21 Strength/Escape Artist check to escape.


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Nice job, those look nice 'n tight. Shall we wake them and squeeze some information out of them?

Belliken walks up to one and slaps him in the face.

Why did you attack us


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Wow, Bellie might have hit that scalefolk a lil' harder than strictly needed there. On th'other hand, Bellie could hit hard as he can an' still not do too much to a big ol' liz like that. I give him points for that hit though, such as it was. Hit points." Hank muses to himself.

Unfortunately, mounting Cammy caused his hoverboard to wink out of existence. "Gosh that was fun. Wonder if druid magic has somewhat like it."

Thinking of his wizard gifts, he realizes that his unseen servant is still out there somewhere. "Julus! Julus come here you lazy ol' butt-ler!"

Sure enough, a tankard of ale is gliding slowly toward the party through the fog of the swamp gas. "Help our pal Bellie wake up these lizards. Give 'em the ol' splash-awake."

Regardless of whether the lizardfolk has already been awakened by Belliken's tender ministrations, Julus empties the contents of the tankard onto the lizard's face using the classic splash-water-on-the-fainting-lady motion.


Dire Halfling

As the lizardfolk is woken up, he spits in Belliken's face and struggles against the ropes.
STR check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
However, he is unsuccessful.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran hands Belliken his kerchief, then crouches down to eye level of the bound lizardmen. "Follow my words, scaled ones; do you speak the common tongue?"


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"I reck it'll be nice if they do but didn't ya say you could sprek the dragon talk, Pheddy? I mean if they can't talk common you can talk that less common talk."

Noticed you have Draconic on your char sheet... can't remember if we tried to talk to that poor little Black Fang we whacked...

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

"নিশ্চই, আমি করবো." rasps Phedran. He clears his throat, then reverts to the common tongue. "I was hoping to avoid the damage to my vocal cords."

Draconic:
"Indeed, I do."


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"I got such smart friends!"


Dire Halfling

Draconic:
"Either fight us honourably or grant me a swift death. I refuse to answer your questions, mammal." The lizardfolk spits the last word like an insult. It's going to take an Intimidate or a Diplomacy check to get any info out of this guy.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

"আমরা সবুজ মসৃণ স্কিন খুঁজছেন, আমরা তারা এই জমি মাধ্যমে পূর্ব এসেছিলেন বিশ্বাস।. আমাদের বলুন, এবং আমরা আপনাকে মুক্ত করতে হবে।."

Phedran draws his rapier, and places the point at the throat of the spitter. "বা ব্লেড দ্বারা মরা, কীট."

Draconic:
"We are looking for the green smooth skin people, we believe they came east through this land. Tell us, and we shall free you."
"... or die by our blades, worms."


Dire Halfling

Phedran can tell that his threat has sufficiently frightened the lizardfolk.

Draconic:
"Not long ago, we heard something blundering through the swamp. We came to investigate, and found you. But, if these others were here before you, it may have been them."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

"তথ্যের জন্য ধন্যবাদ. তারপর আমরা আমাদের শিকারের জন্য অনুসন্ধান চালিয়ে যাব।"

Draconic:
"Thanks for the information. We will continue to search for our prey."

Phedran stands up, sheathes his rapier, and turns back to the party. "While they've seen no orcs per se, they say that there was loud and loutish movement in these parts, some time ago. They came to investigate the noise, and saw us. Simply a misunderstanding. "

He unsheathes a dagger from his belt, and gestures with it over his shoulder, cognizant that the lizardmen might see it as the means to their end.

"Shall we let them go? I see no reason to slay them in cold blood, even if.. they're... well, cold blooded. How should we avoid any treachery on their part?"


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Make them walk into that gas, that'll teach em a bit of a lesson


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Aww well, I'm with Phed. Let 'em go, gods know we started tryin' to kill the folks that showed up in our back yard soon's they'd got there. Course they were not just passin' through, but ya know. Let's get on the road, this place stinks."

Indeed, the gas is offending both halfling and noble steed. Not that they aren't used to a little biologically based offgassing in the course of a normal day, but this is a bit much. Sickening, really.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

As a druid from a farming community on the edge of a deciduous forest, Hank is unaccustomed to the environment around him... his mind wanders from the task at hand. While Belliken and Phedran are busy terrifying the lizards, Hank pauses to listen to the birds--some familiar, some strange.

"I wonder if that's a uh... heron or whatnot? The big scary ones what are high as a hobbit? With bony legs and what skewer fish and bad children with their bills, like ma'd tell me at nights? Said to live in these swamps."

Hank shivers at the recollection of those terrifying tales. He pulls his feet nervously out of the mud, one after the other, sinking slightly with each motion. It's still stinky. It's hot. Cammy looks grouchy (at least that's normal). Sofia is so quiet, seems like she might be sick, Hank hopes she's alright and will be back to her jolly combat self soon. It's dark here under the canopy of branches. The bugs seem to have found their way around the swamp gas and are gaining temporary hitpoints by casting Vampiric Touch over and over again. Or at least it feels that way.

"Shoulda sold that dragon sword and quit while we were ahead, I reck. I'd be at the tavern now, drinkin' wormwood porter, and that'd be the blackest and most bitter thing I'd have to deal with all day. Oh well. We'll be moving along soon."


Dire Halfling

Sorry, I was just waiting for a vote from Sofia on what to do with the lizardfolk. Seems like the majority rules let them go.
The lizardfolk vanish into the surrounding trees. You manage to pick up the orcs' trail again, and follow it.
After about fifteen more minutes of trekking through the swamp, swatting mosquitoes, and avoiding deep mud, you see a change in scenery up ahead. An opening in a squat cliff face is shrouded in darkness, as the trees here are no less dense than earlier. In front of it, something reminds you of one of your first battles as a group- there is a large swath of land covered in webbing. Nearby lie small skeletons of various animals.

Knowledge (nature):
Belliken: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Hank: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Phedran: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Sofia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Belliken and Phedran recognize that, for the most part, the animals who met their end here are not native to this area, but rather to areas miles away.


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

No apologies necessary! I was just feeling bored at home and decided to spend a little time writing an atmospheric post while waiting for things to ramp up again. Hank's impatience doesn't reflect any on my own part.

"I reck it's fate that sends us to these spider caves. Too bad that sword's not spider bane. It'd be more useful 'round the house to boot."


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Somethin' ain't right here. These bones ain't from native buggers. Something dragged or flew em in.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

"I've still a few vials of alchemist's fire left, sure to be the bane of any arachnid." boasts Phedran.


Dire Halfling

Something else you've noticed that I definitely didn't forget to put in the original post is that the tracks of the orcs go straight through the webs. It's hard to see them where the webbing is denser, but the trail just passes through, without any obvious signs of a struggle.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

"Hrm. Either the orcs have some sort of kinship or dominion over the spiders, or it's just a matter of time. The orcs trampled through here, taking no care to cover their tracks, and the spiders simply spun these webs moments later." Phedran examined the webbing. "Either way, we now have two bestial menaces to deal with now."


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Who wants to hack and slash through these hrrr webs first? I could burn them but I am running low on juice meself.


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Mayhaps they chucked those critters in as a sorta gift to the spiders. I'm not opposed to helpin' a spider get a meal. I don't have any good spider food on me but I reck I could summon up someone to test it--though I can only keep 'em goin' for a round because I'm not much of a druid really."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran rubs his chin in a pensive manner, then nods in approval. "I'm all for paying the spiders' toll if that will allow us to pass unmolested."


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Honest now I think of it I don't think a summon will do the trick. Wish we weren't in a hurry and could track down a rat or somewhat. Shoulda kept those lizard fellers, I reck (I kid, I kid!). I guess we could do a little hunt for something more filling than a planar dire rat that'd wink out after a quick second. But we're also in a hurry. Dunno."

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Phedran grabs his knife, and shrugs. "Cut our way through, then?"


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Sounds about right, let's get to it then


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Makes me right nervous but yep here goes."


Dire Halfling

Perception checks:
Surprise Checks: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Belliken: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Cammy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Hank: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Phedran: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Sofia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

New map, Spider Cave, is up. Red squares are webs.
Effects of web:
DC 14 STR check to leave a web-covered square. Failing this check means the move action is wasted. Fire AOE effects burn away any webs in the area, and torches can burn away a square in 1 round.

Phedran kneels down and begins cutting through the thick webbing with his knife. He has cut through some of the strands when he feels them vibrate. Looking up, he sees an enormous spider nearly 12 feet long creeping out of the cave.
Belliken Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Cammy Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Hank Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Phedran Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Sofia Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Spider Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Surprise Round
Phedran
Spider
Sofia

Normal Initiative Order
Phedran
Belliken
Spider
Sofia
Hank and Cammy

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

"Look out!" shouts Phedran, as he tosses a vial of flammable liquid towards the spider, into the tangle of webbing.

Can't target the spider itself, as it has total cover due to having at least 20' of webbing between it and Phedran. So I'll target the grid intersection to the spider's immediate bottom right.

Standard Action:
Attack, vs. AC 5: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 21 (+1 from Point-Blank Shot, -2 due to range increment)
Damage, fire (splash): 1d1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Burning Web damage, fire: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4 (this is assuming the spider is within the webbing)


Dire Halfling

The spider recoils from the flames of Phedran's bomb, which burn away a large swath of webs, and hurls a net of webbing towards him.
Web: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
The webs land, and Phedran finds himself trapped underneath the thick strands. Grappled until you make a DC 16 STR cehck as a standard action. The spider creeps through the webs towards him.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Just a STR check? No Escape Artist?


Dire Halfling

My bad, you can also make an Escape Artist check at the same DC.


Halfling HP:12/12, AC:10, Fort:+1, Reflex:-1, Will:+3, Init:+3, Per:+3,Lvl1 Spells: 5/5

Sofia is next but looks like she is missing in action


Dire Halfling

Botting Sofia for now. Hopefully she gets back soon.
Sofia draws her dragonbane blade and steps forward.
Initiative Order
Phedran
Belliken
Spider
Sofia
Hank and Cammy

Grand Lodge

Male LN Elf Alchemist (Chirurgeon) 2 | HP: 7 / 15 | AC: 16 (13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7 | Speed 30ft | shortbow+4, mwk morningstar+3 | Bombs: 0/6 | Spells: 1st: 1/3 | Active conditions: none.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Phedran manages to wriggle free, then draws his trusty bow.

Standard: Escape Artist check
Move: Draw weapon


HP: 20/20 * AC 13, T 11, FF 13 * Initiative +2 * Perception +8 * Fort +5 Ref +1 Will +6 * Wand 43/50

"Spider, spider! It's a spider agin!" Hank scampers back and out of the way, five foot stepping diagonally to the southwest.

"Get 'em, Cammy! Get 'em!" he hollers, reaching over to cast Guidance on his faithful companion.

151 to 200 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Trail of the Apprentice [Private] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.