Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Tower of the Heavens (Inactive)

Game Master bbangerter

Mines


401 to 450 of 1,760 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Unknown

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The werewolf near Alma and Malaswyn drops to the ground asleep.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov loads a bolt and fires at the wolf in H23.
Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 1
Good attack roll bad damage.


Unknown
Markov Galan wrote:

Markov loads a bolt and fires at the wolf in H23.

Attack:1d20 + 4
Damage:1d8
Good attack roll bad damage.

-4 to hit applied to attack roll due to shooting at a target in melee with an ally. Still hits, but does no damage.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

On my next round, I believe I can coup de gras on the sleeping wolf?

"Die abomination of nature. The light will see to it."

Coup de Gras 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10
Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 6 = 15


Unknown
Alma wrote:

On my next round, I believe I can coup de gras on the sleeping wolf?

"Die abomination of nature. The light will see to it."

Coup de Gras 1d20+5+1
Damage: 2d8+6

Technically Irina put it to sleep before your previous action, so just going to take the coup de grace as your action for the current round (as opposed to your previous attack roll). Coup de grace does not require an attack roll, it is just an automatic crit.

The wolf spasms once as Alma embeds his sword into its torso.

The wolf at H23 is still up, though wounded.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I take a step back to K21 and cast light on an arrow.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric, trying to figure out what's going on to the south of the church, exits the church.

Move to N-21.

If he sees a clear enemy near the church (looking east) he casts Sleep on it, if not he begins to encourage his allies.

Sleep or Inspire Courage, depending.


Unknown

As Cedric steps around the corner a second half-beast, half-man is seen moving towards the group. It is dressed and geared similar to the first.

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

It falls to the ground to Cedric' spell.

Updated map

Heligar then the wolves are up


Unknown
Heligar wrote:


Heligar only shoots at clear targets.

Heligar GMPC'd based on this from the previous round.

Not wanting to waste one of the silver arrows Heligar knocks another arrow but holds her shot, fearing to hit Warren.

Wolves turn

The lone werewolf seeing it's allies all down attempts to retreat. (withdraw action)

As it backs away from Warren Heligar lets loose with her arrow,
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
pinning the beast to the ground where it lays unconscious.

From the west comes a howl of frustration which changes mid cry to a bestial snarl. The sound of something running down the path farther into the darkness follows it.

The east side of the church begins to smolder and Kaym runs out of the building toward his cottage shouting, "NO, not the church. Buckets, there are buckets in the house."

Warren, two silver arrows were destroyed by making a successful strike. Two others need to be rolled for to see if you can recover them.

The combat is over.
The werewolf at 014 will be asleep for an entire minute if not disturbed. All other wolves are down save the one that is sprinting away from the area.
The fire on the church is beginning to spread.
What does the party do?


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I move around to get a good view of the fire and call upon the goddess to cast a spellcreate water over the fire: looking to block or isolate the fire if it is large, or snuff it out if not.

I can create 2 gallons of water every round, and do it until I need to sleep.


Seeing that Malaswyn probably has the fire under control, Warren quickly moves to the last wolf and ties it up. He then drags the creature closer to the church and begins helping with the flames in whatever way he can.

Arrow 1 (I'll assume high means it is still good): 1d100 ⇒ 33
Arrow 2: 1d100 ⇒ 81


Irina goes to check on those injured in the fight, offering healing hexes to the hurt.

Heligar: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Warren: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Anybody I missed: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Due to the urgency with the fire, Irina dispenses with her normal ruse with the herbs.


Unknown

Heligar is still missing 2 HP after the healing, only a few other people took any damage, most of it insignificant and covered by the hallowed grounds Aid spell effect. I'm not sure those wolves would have taken down a herd of cows with those to hit rolls...

It takes half a minute or so, but Malaswyn is able to get the fire under control and then out. Kaym returns with a bucket full of water, and is much relieved to see it is already taken care of. "My thanks to you."

"Seems you beat those devils back quite handily. Did anyone get bitten? If so we must see to that right away, make sure you aren't infected."

The creature Warren tied up awakes and strains against its bonds,
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
but is unable to get free. It begins howling terribly, a great racket that is sure to draw some attention from the town.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

"Got a minor scratch from one. I think I'm OK but i did see a wolf nipping at Heligar's feet. Not sure if she got bitten or not."
Markov walks around and examines some of the creatures as he goes by looking for and thing of interest.
Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Unknown

Very business like Kaym looks at Markov, "Never can be to sure. Hold still a moment." The old priest holds out his holy symbol while he chants for a few seconds. With a satisfied look he gives you a smile and pats you on the shoulder. "Now lets see to Heligar." Again he holds aloft the symbol of Erastil and chants. His face becomes grave, "I'm afraid you were not so fortunate as your friend here. The disease, the curse, is already spreading through your body. If it is not cleansed... you will become one of them. I have not the skill, nor I am sorry to say the faith to heal this malady. There is a plant, an herb, that might help, wolfsbane. Ingesting it is poisonous though and could just as easily kill you, but if you can survive the poison it may stay the disease. There is an herbalist down the road, Mary, she may have some of the plant. Your other choice is to go to Coran and find a temple. But that is 6 days journey from here on foot, at best you have two or three days before it is to late." He pauses to think, and with some exasperation faces Warren, "What do you intend to do with that thing? I would rather that creature not befoul this sacred ground, and with all it's howling I cannot focus."

At that same moment four men can be seen sprinting towards the church from the west. Two of them holding lanterns, and all four with short swords drawn. The men are dressed identically with chain mail shirts and blue and green uniforms of some kind. They slow as they near the group and one of them calls out , "Kaym, what in the blazes is going on here?" Addressing the rest of you, "Who are you people and what in the abyss is that thing?" As they continue to look around the area they appear shocked to see several dead wolves lying about.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

"Seems to me we better get some of this wolfsbane. I don't want have to run you through Heligar should you be corrupted. But as your friend, I would do it." [\b] Turning to Warren, [b]"What do you expect to learn from this evil? We should destroy it."


Standing over their prisoner, Irina directs her words to her companions. "It is quite helpless. Pitiful, actually. Still, I'm sure there's a certain justice on cutting down helpless, pitiful creatures where they sleep...or lay, as it were."

"At least, some satisfaction in a well-placed thrust of the sword." She mimes bringing a sword down on the creature, just as Alma slew the other werewolf.

"Maybe the howling should just STOP!" she finishes, the last directed at the prisoner.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I approach the new men: Werewolves are a terrible thing. They should not be suffered to live.

Then I head down the road in the direction indicated by Kaym, looking for Mary the Herbalist.


Turning to Kaym, Warren answers "I hope to learn something of who sent it and its companions."

Warren then draws his sword and steps towards the wolf, the silver blade reflecting the light of the moon. "I suggest you quiet down and answer all of our questions; it wouldn't do to have the rest of the town know about your presence here, as they would surely kill you immediately. However, they the townsfolk would also cause trouble for us, and so I will not hesitate to kill you myself you cannot find a way to be silent; perhaps I can even arrange a way to let you live, assuming that you cooperate."

Do I know whether this is an afflicted or natural lycanthrope?


Heligar has been grim and silent throughout this business - now a cold sweat glistens on her face. She has drawn her greatsword. Her voice trembles.

"Finish it off, Warren! Destroy it with your silver or I shall do it with my steel!"


Unknown

Warren, it is a natural lycanthrope.

One of the night watch laughs at Alma's jest, but quickly cuts it short as Kaym raises an eyebrow at him.

Kaym places a comforting hand on Heligar's shoulder, "Don't you worry, everything is going to be fine."

The half-beast snarls at Irina, but does stop its howling to listen to what is going on around it, and at the words it hears struggles again against the ropes,
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
giving a short yelp of pain as it does so.

One of the guards, the one who spoke previously, stabs one of the wolves on the ground, "Let's be making sure these all be dead." He lets out a small gasp as the creature changes from that of a wolf to a human, bereft of any clothing. The dead mans hair is long and unkempt, and a number of small scars appear on his torso and limbs. With a little less enthusiasm he moves on to the other wolves with similar results.

Malaswyn:
You make your way along the dark road and come to a house which could only be the herbalists. You can make out a weathered sign in the dim light, a painting of a potted plant of some kind on it. There was once some kind of writing on it, but the lettering has faded and peeled beyond recognition. There is a single flickering light showing through one window of the home.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric tries to stay away from both the prisoner and the man dealing with the fallen wolves. Seeing Malaswyn heading down the road, he jogs to catch up.

"Those wolves were fearsome, but I didn't get the sense than any of the ones we felled was in charge, and if I'm not mistaken I heard another set of paws running into the dark. I think it is likely that Grays is still out there somewhere."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Seeing Malaswyn start walking Markov joins him.
"If she doesn't have some she may be able to tell us where we can find them."
doing a knowledge check to see what i know about the plant.
Knowledge(nature):1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


"Don't worry Heligar, I will deal with the wolf-man; I just need to get information out of him first."
Continuing to wave his sword in front of the creature's nose, Warren speaks again. "How much do you know about Grays, Morag, Morag's arcane friend, and what their purpose is?"

Intimidate check if necessary: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Unknown

In a very threatening manner Warren waves his sword around the beasts head and manages to catch the end of it on a stone and it clangs to the ground having been pulled from his grasp. The wolf man gives a short barking laughter.

Markov:
Wolfsbane when ingested is a poisonous substance. It can result in death for those of less hardy constitution, or if taken in large doses or particularly strong doses even those who are very physically fit. If a person is able to fight of the effects of the poison before becoming too weakened it can cure the lycanthropic disease if taken within 3 days of being infected. Multiple doses could be taken if needed to attempt to cure the disease, but without sufficient rest or magic these additional doses are likely to kill even the most hardy of individuals. Wolves and werewolves both dislike the smell of the plant and generally stay away from it, though it will not stop them if they are particularly hungry.

Game terms wise it is a DC 16 fortitude save to resist the effects of the poison. It does 1d3 Con damage per minute for 6 minutes. The individual gets a new save attempt every minute. Of course failing the first save means the 2nd-6th save attempts will be progressively more difficult to achieve as the individuals Con score will be lower.


Irina pats Warren on the arm. "If it's information we need, I'll get it out of him. I know all sorts of herbs and unguents; some that heal, some not so much. Take Alma with you," she adds loudly enough for the paladin to hear. "He won't want to be party to this, and those two will need protection if our arson is still about."

"I wonder what happens if you dose a lycanthrope with wolfsbane. Should be an interesting experiment." That was more directed at their prisoner.


Unknown

Markov:
Forgot to add, a typical dose of wolfsbane also runs around 500gp.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3
Cedric Valentine wrote:

Cedric tries to stay away from both the prisoner and the man dealing with the fallen wolves. Seeing Malaswyn heading down the road, he jogs to catch up.

"Those wolves were fearsome, but I didn't get the sense than any of the ones we felled was in charge, and if I'm not mistaken I heard another set of paws running into the dark. I think it is likely that Grays is still out there somewhere."

I share your concern. Sometimes hunters are more vulnerable when they are hunted.


Heligar heeds the calming words of old Kaym. She takes a breath and decides to focus on the business at hand.

"Well I might as well not stand around like a lump. I can at least first check around to see if these beastmen have left a trail or clues. I I'll join you then afterwards Malaswyn - at the herbalist's?"

She locates her haversack and retrieves a battered old bullseye lantern. After lighting it she circles the church and the property around it for clues.

Focusing on the northern areas where she spotted a crossbowman. The corner where the church was set alight. Look for clues. How many additional assailants were there? Which way did they go? Did they leave anything behind? Etc. Survival (tracking) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Unknown

The four men of the night watch stand around as if unsure what to do, talking quietly among themselves.

As Warren bends down to retrieve his blade the tied beast strains again at its bonds, as it does so its form shifts to that of a wolf.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
It howls in pain as one of it's paws is badly cut by the ropes, but it does manage to get the one leg free. It then lays still panting heavily.

Heligar:
It takes you quite a bit of time going over the area carefully with your lantern held aloft. Amongst the many impressions left by the feet of children and no doubt Kaym and his wife you are able to make out several wolf and half-wolf tracks. Tracing them backwards all the tracks came from the front of the church grounds, at which point they spread out over the area. There are a total of 4 different sets of wolf paw prints and 2 different sets of larger prints of clawed feet.

At one location you also note an impression in the ground as though someone had been lying down in the grass (I33 from the latest map). From this location you can make out the faint traces of bare human feet entering the area, and clawed feet leaving the area back to the road. These prints are in addition to the ones mentioned in the previous paragraph.

The dead creature to the north has a short sword and a light crossbow with nearly a score of bolts in a quiver. The werewolf currently tied up by Warren is similarly equipped.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I knock on the door of the herbalist's with three clear, strong knocks.


Warren quickly retrieves his sword, hoping to end his embarrassment quickly. At Irina's words he finds waves over Alma and begins heading down the road after Malaswyn.


Unknown

As Malaswyn raps on the door the sounds of someone moving inside can be heard and a older woman's voice calls out in an unfriendly tone, "Who's there?" More shuffling and the shadows being cast from the small light in the window move about. The door opens about a foot wide and a plump middle aged women peeks out of the door, a lit candle held high above her head and a stout piece of wood gripped tightly in her right hand. With a slight huff, "I'm closed. Come back tomorrow."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov gets a serious and concerned look on his face as he steps up.
"I'm sorry for coming at such a late hour but we have an urgent matter. Our friend was bitten by a Lycanthrope that attacked us at the church. We were told by Kaym we could use some Wolfsbane to stop the disease before it too late. If you don't have any on hand maybe you can tell us where we might find some. We would appreciate any help you can give."


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Ninja'd stuff:
Cedric steps forward. "We are terribly sorry to bother you at this late hour, and we hope not to take much of your time. We are here on behalf of our friend, who was bitten by a lycanthrope. Kaym sent us here, we are in desperate need of your aid."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Never mind, Markov did it, we perhaps can still use the diplomacy.


Unknown

Using Cedric's diplomacy roll.

The woman tilts her head sideways and gives you a peculiar look. "Did you know father Gart?" She gets a distant look for a moment, "He used to tell us stories about were-beasts all the time as children to scare us into bed." You get the sense she doesn't quite believe you about lycanthropes.

"Wolfsbane? I think I have a little of that around here, if you've the money for it. Five hundred gold even, and not a copper less. Hard to come by wolfsbane, and only a few people want the stuff. Hedge wizards, alchemists, and the like."

Back at the church, with everyone gone except Irina, Heligar and Kaym.

"Kaym, you want us to dispose of this poor creature?" one of the night watch asks in an unsteady voice, waving his sword in the direction of the wolf.

Kaym in turn looks askance at Irina and Heligar.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

"Will you do a trade?"
Markov pulls out the box that had the chalice in it.
"This box for two doses. This box should fetch somewhere around 1500gp."


"Listen to me, wolf, and listen good. I've been hankering for a new rug and your pelt looks mighty fine to me. I'd hate to have these men put holes in it, but such is life. If you have any hope of survival and freedom, it'll be in telling me everything you know about those individuals my friend was asking you about, and I do mean, now."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Unknown
Markov Galan wrote:

"Will you do a trade?"

Markov pulls out the box that had the chalice in it.
"This box for two doses. This box should fetch somewhere around 1500gp."

Taking the ornate box Mary holds her candle closer to it so she can get a better look. "This is quite pretty, one moment, I'll be right back." She closes the door and you can hear her moving about inside. The door opens again and she hands you a sealed jar. "Here you go, there's two bulbs in there."


Unknown
Irina Moretskya wrote:

"Listen to me, wolf, and listen good. I've been hankering for a new rug and your pelt looks mighty fine to me. I'd hate to have these men put holes in it, but such is life. If you have any hope of survival and freedom, it'll be in telling me everything you know about those individuals my friend was asking you about, and I do mean, now."

Intimidate: 1d20+5

The wolf shifts forms into a young man with a handsome face, he couldn't be more than 18. He grits his teeth a moment from the pain of the ropes rubbing against his skin while he changes. His voice does not match his face, it is rough and a little slurred as though not used to speaking. There is cold malice in his eyes as he speaks. "Grays leads our pack. He has your scent now and the pack will find you." He flashes a wicked grin at you, his teeth unusually sharp for his human form. "Morag... is not like us. He is different, his scent is wrong. We should have killed him, but Grays made a bargain of some kind with him. Where Grays leads the pack follows. Morag works for the soft one, the one that smells of perfumes and soaps. Grays should rip his throat out and feed him to the pack. That one is treacherous, he has no fear and the pack should teach him fear, but Grays has forbade it. I do not trust his promises."


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I raise an eyebrow at the woman's mercenary nature, then accompany Markov back to the temple.
I still have some healing magic, should Heligar need it. Even so, we may have to escort her to Coran. We will be vulnerable on the road.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

"That is why i'm here. We should make haste though, no need to be careless as their is a good chance these beasts will strike again."

When were ready to go back to Coran, I will have my sword and shield drawn.

Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

HAHA, I believe I suspect it potentially is dark outside... but i'm not sure


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

"We should first focus on the problem at hand. When we give Heligar this plant I can try to help her with the poision but we still have the risk of it killing her."


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric shakes his head "It certainly isn't a good situation, but I don't know what else we can do... If she becomes a werewolf we would have little choice but to fight her anyways, at least here we have a measure of control over the situation." He frowns, trying to think of a third option.


Unknown

Kaym speaks quietly with the night watch while Irina interrogates the werewolf. Grumbling a bit the four men began carrying off the bodies of the dead. Kaym then goes into his cottage as Markov and the others are returning. A few minutes later he comes back out with a tin cup in his hand filled with water. "Did Mary have an wolfsbane?" At Markov's nod he hands the cup to Heligar, "You'll no doubt want this to wash it down."

When you are ready to take the wolfsbane Heligar you will be doing a number of rolls. Because of the hallowed ground on the church you get an additional +2 to your fort rolls. boo for roll-playing.

First will be 6 fortitude rolls against the poison of the wolfsbane, making any one save for these will mean the rest of the rolls against poison don't matter.
Failed saves means taking Con damage in the amounts of:
1d3 ⇒ 1 if you fail this save the second save has a -1 penalty.
1d3 ⇒ 3 if you fail this save the third save has a -2 penalty.
1d3 ⇒ 2 if you fail this save the fourth save has a -3 penalty.
1d3 ⇒ 2 if you fail this save the fourth save has a -4 penalty.
1d3 ⇒ 3 if you fail this save the fourth save has a -5 penalty.
1d3 ⇒ 2 if you got here you failed all 6 saves and are currently at 1 Con - close call.

The cure for lycanthropy is then a DC 13 fortitude save. Again you get the +2 to your save from the hallowed ground, but take the penalty from however many failed poison saves.

If all of that is unclear - just make 7 1d20 rolls and I'll figure it all out.

I'm not sure what Markov was planning in the post he mentioned something he could do to help. If he hasn't posted before your rolls we will apply his aid retroactively as needed.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will treat poison.
Heal:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
each sucess gives +4 to that saving roll.


Irina will add Aid Another checks to Markov's rolls.

Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Unknown

Going to GMPC Heligar's saves so we can keep things moving.

The bulb is very bitter to the taste and you have to fight to not gag as you chew it sufficiently to swallow it down. Your stomach rebels as the poisonous plant settles there. After about 10 minutes you begin to feel lightheaded and you feel a light burning sensation all throughout your body.

Poison saves
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Disease save
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Kaym waits patiently and is relieved to see that you do not appear to weaken from the effects of the poison. He again chants the words of his spell and smiles brightly at you as he finishes. "I believe that has taken care of it. You should get some rest now. Perhaps we all should."

The party may of course still interact with the captured werewolf while waiting around to see that Heligar is cured.


While awaiting Heligar's fate with the wolfsbane Warren considered what to do with the still tied wolf-man.
Eventually he turned to Kaym "I am afraid that my past experience with lycanthropes is clouding my ability to fairly judge this creature. Perhaps you could offer some insight into what his fate should be? After all, it is your church that he and his party attacked and tried to destroy; it is only fair that you have some say in his punishment."


Unknown

"I would not kill the creature in cold blood, but neither would I have it running free. I would suggest handing it over to the magistrate to deal with, though I do not think he will be happy about that."

401 to 450 of 1,760 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tower of the Heavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.