Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Tower of the Heavens (Inactive)

Game Master bbangerter

Mines


1,201 to 1,250 of 1,760 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma falls to the ground down on one knee, clutching his hands out in front of his face. Barely audible above the ambient noise and that of the goblins. "Imodae, I have offended thee! Forgive me of my weakness and worldly ways. Forgive my trespasses and of those whom I protect. Bless me with thy light. Lead me, guide me, walk beside me. Help me find the way of true righteousness. Or strike me down for my unworthiness."

Alma raises his head looking into the heavens as if looking for a sign with tears streaming down his face, seemingly oblivious to the pending danger.


"Did that brute land a blow?" Irina asks, sounding worried. She dashes forward, looking up into the enlarged man's features. Hearing his mutterings, she pauses, taken aback. Torn between a smirk and a concerned scowl, she barks to Warren and the commander of the town, "The goblins are confused and leaderless. We need to hit them hard before they organize!"


Then Irina turns back and slaps Alma hard across the cheek. "Get yourself together, man! You put down a vicious monster that insulted my honour and would have eaten the whole town, and there are more vicious monsters out there ready to take up its torch. We still need you, and your sword. You won't walk any righteous paths in a goblin's gizzard!"


Not willing to charge into twenty goblins without backup, Warren mutters a quick prayer of protection and then turns to the town.

"The ogre has been defeated, but the goblins have not! Let us drive them away from this place and collect the reward we came here to get!"

Irina now has Shield of Faith on her as well.


Unknown

With a unified cry, the mercenaries, led by Calid, charge forward with the gap in the pickets, bows in hand. The greater portion of the goblins turn and flee, perhaps two thirds of them.

Half of the remaining goblins, perhaps not quite aware they are being abandoned, sheath their weapons and pull out their bows while charging forward a few paces. The other half drop their blades and bucklers and pull out bows, immediately firing upon Irina and Alma.

Against Alma - Current AC 20, 20 +2 from shield of faith -1 for large, -1 for loss to dex for being large
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 2 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 2 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 2 = 16
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 2 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5

Against Irina - Current AC 14, 12 +2 from shield of faith
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 2 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 2 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 2 = 16
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Arrows flying around him, Alma is able to avoid most of them, taking one wound in the shoulder.

Irina also manages to avoid all but one arrow, but earns a nasty gash on one leg.

Party may act, followed by the mercenaries, then the goblins.
Feel free to call out commands for the mercenaries if you wish, they will do their best to follow them :)

The goblins shown on the map are those that have so far stayed to fight, the rest are in flight to the north, leaving much of their camp items behind in their haste.

Updated map


Warren should be up by Irina and Alma from two rounds ago.

Firing an arrow at the nearest monster, the half-elf then drops his bow and redraws his sword. Taking a step forward, his eyes suddenly seem to shine with an uncanny peace, as if nothing could possibly stand in his way.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Five-foot step to G43, activating judgement of protection (+1 to AC)


Unknown

Ok, I'll update your position on on the next map update


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov detaches Talyn and goes up by Alma and Irina.
Talyn follows Markov.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma slowly rises, showing no sign that he noticed Irina's slap across his face. He calls upon Imodae to heal him

Loh: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Once again wielding his sword and shield he makes his way to D48

I assume, I still move 20 feet despite being enlarged.


Irina reaches out to provide Alma with additional healing, then drops prone, readying her crossbow.

Healing hex: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Not even Irina's dark patron wants Alma to get good healing, it seems.


Unknown

Yes, your movement rate is still 20', but you can do a double move using both your move and standard action.
You used up 30' of movement moving to D48, remember every other diagonal move counts as 10' of distance.

Between Alma's self healing and Irina's healing hex Alma is recovered from most of his wounds. Missing 1 hp is all

The mercenaries slow to take shots at the goblins.

Mercenary attacks:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 1 - 2 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 1 - 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 2 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 2 = 2

Using a composite longbow, Calid pierces the closest one.

One of the mercenaries finishes it off.

A second one is also downed, taking multiple arrow wounds. More mercenaries rush to the front starting to form lines.

Goblin Attacks vs Alma:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

A mass of arrows flies towards Alma, many shattering on his shield and armor, but several find their mark.

Goblin Attacks vs Mercenaries:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 - 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 2 = 16
Crit Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

One of the mercenaries goes down in hail of arrows.

Party may act

Updated map


Seeing Alma charge, Warren sprints after him, slowing just before colliding with one of the goblins.

Running to -B48


Irina stands and dashes forward to the square north east of Calid, taking cover behind the tree.

Sorry, the map is blurry on my phone, and I don't have computer access. I'm assuming the token near the central tree is Calid. If that's a goblin, I'm changing my mind. Also, will that tree give good cover against goblin bows? If not, she'll drop prone again.


Unknown

That is Calid. Depending on which side of the tree you want to stand on you can get partial cover due to the branches from one direction and the sides, and full cover from the other direction.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

alma moves to A52

Alma attacks the goblin North of him
attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 - 1 = 25
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 1 = 20
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + 4 - 1 = 13

If I can cleave the goblin to the east of me, I do.Not sure if being enlarged increases the cleave range

Cleave attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 1 = 7
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 + 4 - 1 = 11

LoH: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Unknown

Yes you can cleave, cleave merely requires that the targets be in adjacent squares and within your reach.

As Irina takes cover under the nearby tree Alma nearly decapitates the first goblin. The second ducks under his attack yelping in fright. Warren rushes forward to close to melee range with more of the creatures and creating a diversion away from Alma.

Calid also takes cover under tree, offering him some protection.

Mercenary attacks:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Several more goblins fall to the ground pierced with a few well placed arrows. It is plain many of the mercenaries could use more practice with their bows though.

The goblin closest to Alma turns around to flee in terror. Alma you may take an AoO. The others continue to fight on sending another hail of arrows.

Goblin attacks:

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Alma takes another hit, and one of the lead mercenaries on the west side of the battle takes several. Arrows buzz around Warren like flies, but are unable to bite. A look of fear begins to spread among the goblins are more mercenaries move into range.

Party may act

Updated map


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

AoO: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14
damage: 2d6 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (5, 4) + 8 - 1 = 16

how much damage did I take, since there are several hits that the goblins got on us


Unknown

You took one hit for 4

Alma attempts to cut down the fleeing goblin, but fails to land the blow.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma moves up to -c49.

Attacking the goblin at d49
attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9

LoH: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

3 Loh's left


Stepping forward, Warren swings at the goblin to his right.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Irina dashes the thirty feet towards the injured mercenary, slaps a healing hex on him, then drops prone.

Healing: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Unknown

Neither Alma or Warren are able to land a blow on the goblins.

As Irina's healing takes hold of the wounded man his grimace of pain changes to one of surprise and gratitude. Another of the nearby men calls out to her, "Stay behind us miss, we'll take care of these filth."

Mercenary attacks:

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Calid takes down another goblin, and the other mercenaries a few more. The few remaining goblins bolt in terror, howling, shouting, and screaming.
Alma and Warren may each take an AoO if they wish.

Those goblins that were wise enough to flee at the start of the battle are now some 250 feet away and still running without a look back.

Party may act, but the goblins are at a full run at present.

Update Map


Irina stands and rushes to the downed mercenary. She'll heal him next round.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

AoO: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 - 1 = 9

After missing again, Alma drops to both knees as the goblins flee. He begins to offer a prayer of repentance unto Imodae.


Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Turning back, Warren walks over to Calid. "We need to get a group together and track those goblins down; maybe we can find where the rest of them are at and finish this before they attack again."


Unknown

Irina's healing hex brings the one downed mercenary back to consciousness. With the goblins fully routed there is a great deal of shouting and cheering among the group, and several families from the settlement poke their heads out of the buildings that were being guarded.

Calid listens to Warren's suggestion, considering it, "We are still outnumbered two to one. If they regroup they are still a serious threat, but we only have a few hours of daylight left. How would you proceed with this?"

Calid glances over at Alma, "Is he okay? I didn't see the ogre ever land a hit on him?"

Alma:
Despite a long fervent prayer, you still feel an emptiness inside.


"I'm not sure..." Irina replies, giving the kneeling paladin a speculative look.

She'll move off to offer healing hexes to anybody else who was injured, then dashes forward to find any prisoners that the goblins and ogre had. "Warren! Markov!" she calls out, beckoning them forward to help her look.


"Goblins need to sleep too, if we follow them and attack at first light they will be entirely unprepared for us."

Hearing Irina call, Warren turns and jogs in her direction, speaking over his shoulder. "The situation requires a bit more thought before we make any decisions. I suggest a council of war to discuss all of our options."

Perception to look for prisoners: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Unknown

Two other mercenaries have some minor wounds which Irina tends to.

Calid sends a few of the mercenaries to help sift through the camp and assigns others to start clearing some ground so they can safely build a fire to burn the corpses.

The goblin camp is a disorganized mess of filthy blankets and bedrolls, crude cooking utensils, and a few broken weapons. At the north end of the camp you find you find two unconscious men, hands tied and a rope running from their hands to a stake driven into the ground. One has a large bruise on his right cheek and both have numerous scrapes on their arms. Nearby the prisoners is a pile of short swords and bows that would be to big for goblin use. Buried beneath the weapons is what appears to be a suit of armor.


Once she tends the mercenaries, she offers healing to the prisoners, cutting their bonds with her belt knife and letting healing energy take away their cuts and bruises.


Unknown

The two prisoners come awake as the healing magic flows into them, their bruises, cuts and scrapes fading. Both look a bit confused as they take in the scene of the abandoned goblin camp around them. One of them croaks out hoarsely, "Thank you. I figured we were dead men." He coughs, "Please, do you have any water?"


Irina gives them both water from her waterskin, then motions for mercenaries to come carry the men into the settlement. "Gently!" she chides, no matter how gently they actually are.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma, despite his despondent condition, finds his way to the rest of the group. After seeing the prisoners are being cared for, he moves the weapons off of the armor, and inspects it.

Perception: 1d20 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 2 - 1 = 13


Unknown

Each in turn gulps greedily at the water. "Thank you miss."

The other mercenaries then lift them into the air, four to a man, under some minor protestation from the two being carried.

Alma starts tossing weapons to the side, mostly short swords of short bows. Buried haphazardly underneath the pile is a suit of finely crafted full plate armor. Above the left breast is engraved a rose, identical to the one on Alma's chest piece. Underneath the armor is a heavy steel shield, also of fine craftsmanship, an unfamiliar pattern is embossed on the front of the shield.

Warren:
You recognize the pattern as a more ancient symbol of the goddess Sarenrae.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Speaking with sadness, "It appears a worthy paladin has been taken by this group, we should see if we can find him if he is still alive."

Reflecting on his own situation in almost a self-monologue manner, "Each paladin that is lost to this world, weakens it."


"And a paladin of Sarenrae at that. Calid did not mention anyone of particular note being taken by the goblins."


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

"If they a paladin captured, it is out duty to save them if we can. Let us seek out these vermin and remove them of their evil ways."


Remembering the tales of magic the ogre possessed, Warren goes over to the beast and searches through its pockets.


Unknown

The ogre is wearing rough hide armor, torn and ripped in places, and three more large javelins are strapped to its back. In a crude bag tied around its waste you discover a piece of jade and three small vials filled with liquid.

Calid comes up at that moment, "Ready to drag this brute over to the pile?" He glances to his left where other men and woman are piling up the bodies of the slain goblins, a gruesome image as all are missing an ear. "You discover anything of note in the goblin camp?"


Markov goes up to warren. "Mind if i look at those?"
Markov checks them.
appraise jade:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
identify potion1:1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 2 = 20
potion2:1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28
potion3:1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23


Unknown

Markov:
The first potion is a potion of protection from arrows. The other two are both potions of cure light wounds.

Your best guess at the piece of jade places its worth at around 500gp.


Warren starts dragging the ogre over to the pile, speaking to Calid between grunts. "It seems that a paladin of the Mithral Rose was taken by the goblins. If we can find him--And he is still alive--he would prove a valuable ally."


Unknown

Calid stops pulling on the ogre and stares intently at Warren. "Kydus was scouting in the area. I hope he hasn't been taken by the goblins. We are in no position to mount a rescue mission."


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma barks up, "Then we will go, we cannot allow Kydus to be tortured."


Unknown

Calid gives Alma a slight scowl while scratching at his chin, "I understand your concern for your comrade, and you did best the ogre, but fifty goblins, maybe more if there are other clans about, and just the four of you?"

"Warren, you mentioned holding a council. Now is as good a time as any. With the ogre dead things are looking better, but if those goblins come back we'd still be very hard pressed to fend them off outnumbered as we are. What are your thoughts on how to thin their number or be certain they are frightened enough to not come back?"


"Guerrilla tactics always work best when it comes to whittling an enemy down. We can use illusions to divide their focus and draw their guards away while others sneak in a cut their throats. We could also possibly leave a trail after a night's work and lead them into a trap or ambush; surprise will give us a significant advantage.
"Of course, illusions and any trap made quickly will require magic. We will need to enlist some spellcasters if at all possible."


Unknown

"Most of these lads barely know the correct end of a sword. There are no spell casters among them. Still, I agree your plan has merit. How many men would you need to pull this off?"


"The fewer of us there are, the harder we will be to track--But the more slowly we will be able to cut their numbers down. Irina and I could probably pull it off ourselves, but that might take too long."

Thinking for a moment, Warren adds, "If we knew where they are going another, larger group could head them off and set up an ambush to attack them after a smaller group has thinned them out"

The main thing I'm worried about is the goblins waking up and chasing us down. I can more or less negate that by taking off my armor so I'm not noisy and by casting expeditious retreat. I only have three spells per day though, which limits the number of people I can insure safety to.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

With the potion of Arrow protection, I might simply be able to "tank" everything. I have 3 Loh left for the night, but everytime we hit a goblin, it is likely to die. And if the healing is sparse, I can use the potions of healing. Wonder if we have stuff to make smoke bombs or something to force them to come up and meet us at melee. As well as limit how many can get at us at a time.


Unknown

Is the plan to try and follow the goblins tonight? Or sleep tonight and track them in the morning?

1,201 to 1,250 of 1,760 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tower of the Heavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.