Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tower of the Heavens (Inactive)

Game Master bbangerter

Mines


851 to 900 of 1,760 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov detaches Talyn and sends him to the room. He then draws his crossbow.


Irina throws a slumber hex at one of the men attacking Alma.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Fighting back the pain, Alma spins around drawing his long sword. Swinging it forcefully at one of the attackers.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Cleave: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

I am attacking the villian at M31, cleaving to L31, If my attack happens after Irina's Sleep, then I of course don't want to cleave that person if they fail their saving throw.


Alma wrote:

Fighting back the pain, Alma spins around drawing his long sword. Swinging it forcefully at one of the attackers.

[dice=Power Attack]1d20+5-1
[dice=Damage]1d8+3+2
[dice=Cleave]1d20+5-1
[dice=Damage]1d8+3+2

I am attacking the villian at M31, cleaving to L31, If my attack happens after Irina's Sleep, then I of course don't want to cleave that person if they fail their saving throw.

Oh, come on! Give in to your anger!


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33
Irina Moretskya wrote:
Alma wrote:

Fighting back the pain, Alma spins around drawing his long sword. Swinging it forcefully at one of the attackers.

[dice=Power Attack]1d20+5-1
[dice=Damage]1d8+3+2
[dice=Cleave]1d20+5-1
[dice=Damage]1d8+3+2

I am attacking the villian at M31, cleaving to L31, If my attack happens after Irina's Sleep, then I of course don't want to cleave that person if they fail their saving throw.

Oh, come on! Give in to your anger!

You could always delay until after my attack, so I can feel the power of the darkside.


Unknown

The crowd continues to push out the doors, many making it into the streets. The two barkeeps, still shouting for buckets of water, begin slapping at the flames trying to put them out.

A dwarf runs over to the one Warren felled and begins to pull him from the tavern.

Alma slashes at the two behind him, scoring a hit on the first, but the armor worn by the second deflects the blow.

Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Irina's hex does not seem to have any effect.

The faces of the two men attacking Alma begin to contort and elongate. Hair growing rapidly to cover their arms and face in a layer of fur. Both step to the sides of Alma to flank him.

Warren and Irina:
These are full natural wererats. Highly resistant to wounds except from silver weapons. They can change shape at will as a move action between human, hybrid, and rat forms. The bite of a wererat can inflict lycanthropy.

First wererat attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Second wererat attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14

Another human moves up next to Markov cutting at him with a blade.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Markov's owl flutters around the door to the back room. With the crowd largely dispersed the sounds of fighting inside can be clearly heard.

Updated Map

Party may act


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Seeing the blood seep out from under his armor. Alma backs up 5 feet 5 foot step to N31 next to Irina Calling the power of Imodae to heal himself

LoH: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Alma drops his shield and long sword. He reaches his right arm to his back drawing his great sword. Taking a defensive posture, the silver lining shining from the fire.

After my strong heal, I believe that leaves me with 12 HP


"Use sil-, yeah, that one," Irina says, seeing the silvered sword.

She turns her slumber hex on the other were rat, hoping the first will take hold on the second try.

She also backs away, keeping her distance fom the lycanthropes.


Unknown

I have you at 10HP. 25 HP to start, 11 + 5 damage, 1 healing, so you are down 15 at the moment.

With having only taken a 5' step, move action to draw your greatsword, swift action to LoH, you still have a standard action you can attack with.

5' step back Irina? Or move action to get to somewhere further?


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma hastily swings his great sword from over head. Causing a loud "clang" on hitting only the ground.

Greatsword w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 - 1 = 6

heh, guess my math was bad. I also noticed, I should have +6 to attacks not +5 (forgot I went up when we dinged), so on my first attack the cleave attack should have been at 16, don't know if that would have enabled a hit or not.


Warren steps forward (L31) and slashes at the newly transformed creautre, his blade glowing with light that seems to be more radiant than just the flames flickering on the silvered blade.

Activate judgement (+1 damage), five-foot step, attack.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will take a five foot step to P31 and will throw a dagger at the man who stabbed him.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d4 ⇒ 3
He will then load a silver bolt in his crossbow.


Unknown

Alma's cleave attack does hit then for 9 damage.
With the lycanthropes in hybrid form their AC is now higher and Warren's attack misses, as does Markov's.

The bartenders give a start upon the transformation of the wererats, but continue swatting at the flames attempting to stop them from spreading.

Will save for the hex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Will save for the accursed hex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

The northern most lycanthrope collapses unconscious to the floor.

The third man with a short blade transforms before your eyes and steps forward to slash at Markov again.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Scoring a hit on him.

The other steps forward to press Alma.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

As the last of the patrons flee out the entrance, to your dismay one figure holds back, a woman, who also transforms into the hideous figure of a rat. This one is not wearing armor as the others are, but begins to chant the words to a spell.

Markov:
You recognize the spell as it is being cast as a Magic Missile.

A single fiery dart springs from her hand and strikes Alma unerringly.

Damage: 1d1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Updated Map

Party may act


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov takes another five foot step P32 and toss a bomb at O29.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
splash dmg=5
Markov will then have Talyn come back to him and help fight.
"Talyn, attack these creatures."


On her turn, Irina steps to N34, fumbles slightly with her reagents in poor imitation of Marcus, and lobs her own concoction, contained in the squishy confines of a pig bladder, at the woman spell caster.

Touch attack: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 4

[ooc]Having never played anything that uses splash aprons before, I'm uncertain how this works when I miss. I roll 1d8 to determine which square I hit instead, but does that matter in this instance, as the woman will get hit with splash regardless. The splash damage is 6 points of fire damage. If there's something else I need to do, please do it for me, and i'll copy it for next time.[/dice]


Unknown

Splash weapons target the touch AC of an opponent to hit, or if targeting the ground are AC 5 + range penalties. The range increment on a bomb is 20ft, so that puts you at -2 to hit at a range of 40ft.

Given you missed regardless we then roll a d8 (the rules say 1 means it fell short, with 5 meaning it went long, and other numbers in between all that), but I find it easier to just say 1 is north of the target, 2 northeast, 3 east, 4 southeast, 5 south, etc

How far it is off is determined by the number of range increments you are throwing (rounded up). In this case you are throwing it 2 range increments (40ft / 20ft), so it will be off by 2 squares (or 10ft)

So it is off target 1d8 ⇒ 3, which is due east of her. So in this case it explodes against the wall she is standing next to and she is caught in the splash taking the 6 splash damage. If it had gone any non-east direction it would of course have been to far away to deal the splash damage.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Fighting off the pain as the blood continues to flow from his body. Alma swings at the were-rat in front of him.

Power Attack w/Great Sword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

He backs up 5 feet, to try to gain a better defensive position. While calling upon Imodae to heal him once again.

LoH: 1d6 ⇒ 1

5 foot step to N31. I assume since I missed with the first attack, I am unable to cleave, so I removed that attack from my post.

I am at 5hp.


Stepping towards Alma (M32), Warren touches the paladin, his hand glowing with positive energy.

CLW: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Switching judgement to give +1 AC.


Thanks, as you can see with the messed up tags and the "splash aprons", I was posting from phone, and it's hard to look up the rules. I'll know now for future reference.


Unknown

Upon hearing the explosion of the two bombs the two bartenders struggling against the flames look up in alarm, but say not a word.

The sleeping rat awakens and clambers back to its feet, lunging towards Warren with its blade.

Short sword attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

The others seeing Alma and Markov falling back press them, attacking with blades and attempting to bite them.

Short sword attack (Alma): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Bite attack (Alma): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Short sword attack (Markov): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Bite attack (Markov): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Their attacks prove clumsy though.

The caster weaves another spell, none of you are sure what it is she cast, but nothing visible occurs either.

Markov's familiar flies up to the fray.

Updated Map

Party may act. Markov feel free to give movement and attack actions for your owl now that it is close enough to fight. Because of its small size it will need to move on top of one of the rats to attack it, which will provoke an AoO against the owl.

Markov is at 2 HP, Alma is at 10 HP.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

With renewed strength and determination, Alma swings his sword upward at the beast.

Great Sword Power attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 = 22

Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Seeing Markov in peril, Alma moves closer to him O32

Reaching out to him so he may feel Imodae's power.

Touch attempth on Markov: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

LoH: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Wasn't sure if I needed to hit with the Touch on Markov, so I put it in there anyways.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will take a five foot step back P33 and fire a bolt at the rat in P31.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 1
He will reload another silver bolt.

Talyn will try to sneak up to the rat attacking his master
Stealth:1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32
And will attack it.
Talon1:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
Talon2:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 171d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


Alma, keep in mind that using LoH on anyone besides yourself is a standard action, so you won't be able to do that and attack with your sword.

Warren swings his blade at the rat again, but the sword's arc goes wide. (Same one Alma hit if it didn't go down or if he decides not to attack it. Otherwise the other one.)

Switching judgement back to +1 damage.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Spell craft to identify the spell: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Ahh, I assumed it was a fast action like when I heal myself. In which case, I will put the LOH on my self (leaving me with 2 left). So my attack still happens. That puts me at 16hp.


Unknown
Irina Moretskya wrote:
Spell craft to identify the spell: 1d20+10

I'd used your pre-rolled spellcraft checks for this. I'll add the 25 for an up and coming spellcraft check though.

His blade biting deep, the wererat in front of Alma squeals in pain before dropping to the ground unconscious.

Markov's bolt misses its target while the owl flies in to claw at the creature.

AoO on the owl: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The rat cuts at the owl, which gives off a loud screech as several feathers drift to the ground.

Irina is up, then the rats


Irina moves (if needed) and lays a hand on Markov, restoring some of his health.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Unknown

The bartenders manage to douse some of the flames where they are battling the blaze.

The caster moves up and chants another spell, targeting Irina.

Irina and Markov:
The wererat casts daze.

Irina needs to make a DC 12 will save or lose her actions for next turn.

Ignoring the owl the wererat in front of Markov steps forward again, snarling as it sees Markov's wounds healed from Irina's magic.

Attack short sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

It snaps and slashes futilely.

The wererat on Warren moves to the north of him, placing Warren between it and Alma.

Attack short sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack bite: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Updated map

Party may act


Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Irina gazes at the cleric in a fog.


Stepping so that both Alma and Irina will be able to reach the wererat if they wish to, Warren slashes at it again.

Moving to L33, then attacking.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma steps down to help protect Markov. 032

With Imodae's power flowing through him, he commands the wererat,"I sentence you to sudden, instant, and even immediate death!"

Great Sword w/ Power attack & Smite Evil: 1d20 + 6 - 1 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 6 - 1 + 4 = 26
Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 13

With one fell swoop, he cleaves to the caster next to the rat P31

Great Sword w/ Power attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 1 = 11
Damage: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

He shouts over to Irina, "Irina, snap out of it! Don't look into the light."

I assume I don't need to do detect evil to activate my Smite Evil? If so, then I activate that first. This is of course assuming the wererats are evil, which seems a safe bet.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

The creature at P31 is Talyn and I'd appreciate it if you would not Attack him.
Markov takes another step back and will toss a bomb at the rat at N39
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Confirm:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Talyn will retreat back to Markov and reattach himself. Talyn gets fast healing 5 when attach.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

heh, wasn't sure, just assumed it was a baddie. Tell it not to get in my way. Obviously, in that case, I don't attack it, even though i'm sure I would have missed.


Unknown

Both rats in melee squeal as Warren's and Alma's blades drive them back. And Markov's bomb fills the room with the smell of burning hair.

Talyn attempts to return to Markov, drawing the wererats attack as the owl flees.

AoO on Talyn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Losing more feathers the owl falls to the ground grievously wounded.

Taking another step closer the caster wererat attempts to daze Alma.

Will save DC 12 or Alma cannot act on his next turn.

The other rats trying to come closer together return attacks on Alma and Warren.

Attack short sword (Alma): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack bite (Alma): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

Attack short sword (Warren): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack bite (Warren): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Warren takes a minor hit.

Updated map
Irina is no longer dazed and may act.
Party may act


Irina puts a slumber hex on this caster. If it works, she'll move to N37.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
"Your parlor tricks will not work on me, focus them on the weak minded!

Alma swings back at the the two rats.

Greatsword w/ Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 - 1 = 24
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14

Cleaving to : 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 - 1 = 18
damage: 1d10 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
Confirming Crit: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 - 1 = 8

Alma pleased with the redemption he has brought the rats, he moves up to flank the next one. move to N31

First attack is on at a o31, cleaing the the one above him, I assume I killed them both.


Unknown

Smite evil only targets a single creature, so the attack bonus and damage bonus only applies to that one creature. Your cleave attack still hits the second one though as it was lying unconscious, giving you a +4 to hit.

Also, not sure you why are applying a -1 to your attack rolls? Is that for the silver weapon? that is a -1 to damage rolls.

The two barkeeps continuing batting at the flames, but don't seem to be making much progress at this point.

Will save vs hex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

GMPC Warren

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Crit Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

GMPC Markov

Using his crossbow to shoot the caster.
Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Markov then moves to see to his familiar.

The remaining wererat attempts one last spell targeting Irina, then turns to run.

Magic missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The sounds of battle can still be heard from the back room.

All rats are down except the caster.

Updated Map


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

I only counted the smite evil for the first one. the -1 is for the power attack. If i understand it correctly, its -1 to hit but +2 to dmg. If silver imbued weapons get a -1 to damage, I will start including that, but I wasn't aware of that.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will use a CLW potion on Talyn and load another bolt in his crossbow.
CLW:1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Talyn will now reattach himself to Markov.


Irina shrieks in pain as the force missile slams home. There's also a great deal of rage in that scream. She moves up to L39 and lobs a bomb at the fleeing caster.

Touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Sigh. It's only one range increment, so she has to be in the splash. 6 points. Reflex DC 15


Unknown

Miss direction: 1d8 ⇒ 5 - south, which is good else you'd also be caught in the splash.

The rat shrieks and collapses to the ground from the numerous burn wounds it has received.

Talyn is brought back to consciousness as Markov administers to the bird.


With the last of the local threats eliminated, Irina starts to help the men put out the fires. If her own bombs have caught any part of the tavern, she starts there, using the body of the wererat spell caster to roll out the flames.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma aids Irina in extinguishing the flames.

Assuming this occurs with out further event, I will strap my great sword to my back, and pick up my shield and Long Sword. The sword will be sheathed, but I have the shield in a semi defensive posture.

After the flames are extinguished, I once again approach the room that the woman entered, with his hand ready to unsheathe his long sword.


Unknown

Warren is still away, so continuing GMPC'ing him. Though basically he is just going to help with whatever the rest of the group is doing.

The few traces of flames licking the floorboards from both Irina's and Markov's bombs are easily doused. And soon the doors the establishment open again as three of the barmaids return carrying buckets, water sloshing out the sides. They toss the water onto the larger flames, steam hissing, but the flames go out shortly. The floor is left charred and blackened in some places.

While this is going on the ring of steel on steel and shouts of pain, both male and female, continue to come from behind the closed door.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Once Talyn is reattached Markov goes to the back room with his crossbow still drawn.


Irina also bolts towards the back room once the fires are out.


Unknown

As you gather outside the door the sounds of battle on the other side come to an end. The two barkeeps approach cautiously, cudgels in their hands, nervous eyes darting back and forth between you, the closed door, and the dead wererats. The three returned barmaids stand well back from everyone and well away from the dead.

Another sound from beyond the door, a scrape of metal on metal followed by a soft thump of something hitting the wood of the floor.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

"Stand back.", Alma opens up door, to survey the room.


Unknown

Pushing open the door reveals a large room with a spacious table in the center of it. Several cups and plates rest on the table, most of the cups tipped on their sides, the wine within them pooled on the table.

At the far south end of the room a door leading outside is slightly ajar. Several windows also look to the outside. Lamps hanging in the corners of the room cast plenty of light in the area.

On the floor of the room are a number of bodies. A woman and two men lie on the floor in one part of the room, forming a circle around a fallen humanoid creature covered in fur and with a head much like that of a wolf. In another part of the room is another wolf like creature. The middle-aged woman is lying on the ground next to the creature and the warrior who was with her is lying next to her. Three other wolf creatures are standing near them, one with several cuts on its arms, another is pulling its blade out of the fallen warriors chest. The last turns to look at you, and you can see burn marks on its face. With a barking laugh it speaks, "So considerate of you to not make me hunt you down again." It charges across the room at Alma.

Attack (longsword): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Crit confirm: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Fails to confirm with Alma having his shield in hand again.

Striking a cutting blow to the paladin.

Updated map

Party may act


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will try to shoot the wolf in front.
Attack:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Missing he loads another silver bolt.

851 to 900 of 1,760 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tower of the Heavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.