Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Tower of the Heavens (Inactive)

Game Master bbangerter

Mines


651 to 700 of 1,760 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Unknown

The second man is near death when Malaswyn checks on him. With the life giving energy flowing into him his breathing deepens.

Seeing another figure on the roof the captain asks, "How many are you?"

Alma arrives a moment later, carrying the half-elf thief. "Are you Alma? And you are a paladin of the Mithril Rose? I will need proof of that claim. I'd like your account of what transpired here."


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Affirming who I am, I pull out my documentation from my backpack. Pausin for a moment while the Guard verifies the documentation.

"We were walked down the street, when we heard the cries for help from Lih. Seeing that no guards were coming to their aid, my companions and I did what any law abiding citizen would do, we sprang into action to help those that couldn't help themselves.

I called for the guards, which was relayed by onlooking citizens. We risked out lives to see that these thieves were brought to justice. Fortunatly, we were able to apprehend the riff raff of this town and return the stolen goods back to our elven friends.

It seems clear to me that they were specifically targeted. You may want to assign a couple of guards to protect these upstanding elves. And might I suggest that you reevaluate how you protect this city, lest the vile thieves realize that there is plenty of time to escape before the law shows up. It could bring this great city to its knees with corruption.

Regardless, you are welcome for our help. Anything we can do to help keep people safe in this great city from those that are villainous; we are happy to aid."


Unknown

Logan's face takes on a bemused look as Alma relates the tale.

The captain at first arches an eyebrow, then her cheeks flush with anger. Her voice seethes, "The paladins of the Mithril Rose are generally well respected in this city. If you wish to assist us in keeping this city safe and instructing us on the proper protection of its citizens then I suggest you sign up to join with the guard. And if Logan feels he is in need of extra protection he is free to hire someone for that purpose."

Yelling back down the street to the one guard that had stopped to talk with the onlookers, "Tiavor, we are going to need a prison wagon here." Then in a normal voice "Roth, Bann. Take care of these unconscious louts. Samuals, assist me please." She walks over to the building Markov is on with one of the guards following her. The guard forms his hands into a cup shape which she steps into to gain height in clambering onto the roof.

With the sun no longer at Markov's back she is able to get a better look at him. She stares intently at his face for 6 or 7 seconds before moving over to the two unconscious men. She examines each of them, checking their wounds.

Her voice is tight, "These men have burn wounds, what did you do to them?" Her question does not seem to be directed at anyone in particular, though it is plain she expects an answer.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov gets up and walks towards the men and captain.
"That would be my doing. I wanted to end this fast so I figured since they were so close a couple of bombs would work."


Unknown

The captains hands clench convulsively and she whirls on Markov, "Next time just drop a flaming fireball on top of the city. See if you can burn the entire place down." She closes her eyes a moment and breathes in deeply muttering something in elvish to herself.

Markov and Malswyn:
With your keen hearing you are able to make out what she mutters. "Wrth gwrs fod yn alcemydd."
Translation: Of course he is an alchemist.

Turning her attention back to the unconscious men she opens a bag at her side and pulls out a length of rope. Given the length of the rope and the size of the bag it must be magical in nature. "You two", referring to Malaswyn and Markov, "Help me lower them to the ground." She hands each of you a section of the rope to hold then ties one end around the first mans chest. She then none to gently pushes the first man over the edge of the building catching the weight with the rope as he starts to fall. The process is repeated for the second unconscious man.

She then looks out over the buildings. Seeing Cedric she comments, "I assume that one is with your group?" And then looking to the south where the last thief remains unconscious, "Roth. Bann. There is another on the roof of the coopers shop. Get that one down." The two men hustle over to the building to bring the final thief down.

Captain Halmes then hangs from the edge of the roof and drops back to the ground. Seeming to have regained her composure her voice is all business again, "Alma, I will require your presence at the guard house on Talasin road in two days time an hour before the second watch of the day (9 AM). Be sure to report to the Mithril Rose chapter before then and bring a letter from commander Quaine stating that you are still in good standing with the order. Logan, as the one robbed of your possessions your presence is also required at that time. The rest of you may be called upon at a future time should the asked for witnesses be insufficient." A slight edge returns to her voice, "And pray to whatever gods you follow that I do not find you in similar circumstances again."

"Now is there anything else any of you would like to add in relation to this mad chase across the rooftops?"

Cedric:
To the west you see Lih pulling herself up on to the roof where your arrow took down the woman. She grabs the longsword still lying there then jumps back down.

Cedric, Irina, Malaswyn, Warren: I'll need 4 more perception rolls from each of you in the near future.
Everyone I will need new init rolls at some point.


Init:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Perception:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

perception and initiative:

p1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
p2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
p3 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
p4 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

i 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

I sit on the edge of the roof and peer out toward the sun.

Captain, I am intrigued: should a criminal make off with a small piece of jewellery in this city without being caught in the act, how likely is it, in your professional opinion, that the felon will be brought to justice?


Perception and Initiative:

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Irina tries really hard to control herself (she really does), but as the captain dresses Alma down slightly for his sanctimonious and condescending little speech...

...she snickers.

Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

And then she pretends it was just a sneeze. Badly.


Unknown

At Irina's snicker one of the guardsmans stony face cracks a bit and he moves to cover his mouth with a hand to suppress a grin, daring a furtive look at Alma and the captain.

---------------------

The captain sighs, there is a wariness to her eyes though as she thinks she knows where this question is leading, "Assuming the theft even gets reported, far to few are ever caught and justice served."


"Captain, we really are just trying to pass through Coran, pick up a bit of information we need on some serious problems beseiging the neighbouring countryside, and be gone. We aren't looking to tell you how to run your city, or burn it down. We just happened to be here, and heard a cry for help, so we reacted. We don't mean offence to you or the City Watch, nor do we seek to engage in rampant vigilantism within your walls."

GM:
Do you prefer Diplomacy rolls with these sorts of posts, and would you rather I roll it first, then craft dialogue to reflect its relative success, or speak first, and the Diplomacy roll reflects whether or not her words have that "je ne sais quoi" that makes them effective?


Unknown

Do the dialogue, then add the diplomacy roll. I generally don't take the diplomacy roll itself as a hard and fast result for non-combat situations. An exceptional success roll or failure roll will still end in those outcomes (meaning you might still be eloquent but the NPC is just having a really bad day or whatever) - anything in between I leave room for dialogue to effect it.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Somewhat amazed that the captain appears to have dismissed his suggestions for improving, Alma decides it best to refrain from further comments on that side of the subject.

Looking into the captains eyes, "Fortunately, in this instance, justice will be served, and perhaps it will serve as an example and deterrent for other would be evil doers to not stray away from that which is good."

Init: 1d20 ⇒ 2


Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

While the arguments are occuring, Cedric walks over and drops off the rooftop, walking up to his companions and the captain. When they are asked if they have anything else to add, Cedric speaks up, hoping to prevent his companions from digging their holes any deeper.

"Only further apologies, ma'am. We aren't from around here, and certainly weren't trying to step on anyone's toes. I, and several of my friends here, have a difficult time standing by while a criminal runs right past us, I hope you understand the sentiment. You're right to be angry, of course, if everyone who thinks they saw a crime took matters into their own hands, there would never be peace and order. We all apologize for the mess, we hadn't intended it to be such a chase."

He glances at Markov

"And he's truly sorry about the bombs. We've had a harrowing past few days, and are all on edge. We'll be sure to stay out of trouble, none of us is interested in any more."

He looks down at the large amount of blood staining his clothes and armor and gives Captain Halmes a wry smile.

"I for one have certainly learned my lesson."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30


Unknown

Glancing back and forth between Irina and Cedric, "At least some of you have some sense." Looking over Cedric's stained clothing, "Or have learned it."

The other guards start hauling the thieves back toward the intersection, the captain starts to follow, then turns back looking right at Cedric, her voice lowered, "In truth I would have done the same thing if our roles had been reversed. That is not free license however." she says sternly, though a whisper of a smile touches her lips. She then follows her men and soon a prison wagon arrives and the thieves are tossed inside.

With the guards gone Logan speaks jovially as he walks over to Alma and claps him on the back, "Alma, you really should not goad people like that, especially the city guard. Fortunately the good captain has a fair sense of justice and did not clap you in irons for brawling in the streets. You best be on good behavior as you may not be so fortuitous to have her on watch in the area next time." He lets out a melodic laugh that only another elf could imitate.

Taking his half moon pendant from Alma and with a wry smile, "My gratitude for your aid in recovering my property and making Coran a safer place runs deeper than that which the city guard has expressed." Making a half bow towards the group, "Would you care to join me for an evening meal?"

Without really waiting for an answer he turns and begins to limp down the street, his cane in hand.

Lih walks up to Cedric and hands the longsword to him, "I think you earned this fine blade." She then jogs the short distance to catch up to Logan and walk at his side.

Both the light crossbow that Malaswyn picked up and the longsword Cedric is now holding are of masterwork quality.

Does the group want to accompany Logan Drais or head elsewhere?


Free food is always good; and then we don't have to go searching for an inn later.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric, after accepting the longsword, follows Lih after Logan.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov climbs off the roof and joins the elves.


Unknown

Logan leads the group north on the old road for about half a mile before turning east into the twisting maze of side streets. As you walk Logan asks your names and engages in small talk. A few passersby in the street steer clear of the group, particularly after a look at Cedric's stained clothing. Soon you come to a large fenced private residence. A pair of armed guards stand at the gate. They bow stiffly to the old elf and open the gate for the group to pass inside. The building appears to be better maintained than many of the surrounding shops and homes. As you enter the wide double front entrance Logan leans next to Lih and whispers something to her. She heads inside ahead of everyone and walks farther into the residence disappearing down a side door.

Just inside is the entrance is a wide hallway. An archway on the right leads to a spacious sitting room. A set of stairs on the left leads up to a balcony and the second floor. On the clean wooden floor is a large rug with an eagle diving earthbound embroidered into it. A painting of a ship at sea during a storm hangs near the stairway.

Logan gestures to the sitting room, "Please, take a seat." Two small couches and half a dozen chairs adorn the large sitting room, all of exceptional quality. A thick carpet covers the floor of the room and exquisite drapes cover the large window looking out. A large fireplace sits opposite the archway, currently empty of ash or fuel for a fire. A painting of full moon rising over a forest rests hangs above the mantle. As the group files into the room Logan comments and gives a slight bow as each of you pass.

To Alma, "A knight of the Mithril Rose. I don't believe I have ever had the honor of entertaining such an one in my home."

To Malaswyn in elvish and with a touch of reverence, "Os nad wyf yn camgymryd eich bod yn dilyn hi a reidiau y Wawr."

Elvish translation:
"If I am not mistaken you follow She who rides the Dawn."

To Cedric, "I like a man with confidence and not afraid to take risks. And one who is a master at words at that. Though perhaps we should get you cleaned up a bit." He calls down the hall and a servant comes hurrying. "Could you get this fellow a clean set of clothing please." Cedric is led off to another room where marble washstand sits. The servant soon brings him a set of fine clothing and pours steaming water into the basin.

With a laugh and a grin at Markov "I don't think you are a safe one to be around."

At Warren "If not for your height and lack of beard I should think you a dwarf with that stony face."

And finally at Irina he takes her hand and kisses the back of it lightly, "Fair lady welcome to my home." He bows deeply as he releases her hand.

Another servant comes down the hall and speaks briefly with the elf before asking the group, "Something to drink for my lords guests? Wine, ale?"

Logan in the meantime seats himself in one of the high backed chairs near the fireplace. "Now tell me, what has brought you to Coran?"


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

As we follow the older elf, I hold up the crossbow: "This is a fine looking crossbow. Would anyone like to have it?"

I take a seat on one of the small couches: "Ydy, mae'r blodyn wawr yn fy nghalon."

Elvish:
Yes, the dawnflower is in my heart.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric thanks the man for his compliments and hospitality. When the servant brings him the water he looks down at his bloody clothes again. "Oh, sorry! I can take care of most of that." He uses a quick Prestidigitation spell to remove the blood, although his shirt is still ripped. He accept the new clothing and changes into it, removing his armor to clean also.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma sits in his seat, and is abnormally quiet. He appears a bit disturbed, barely acknowledging anybody else in the room. As dinner is served he concentrates primarily on his meal.


Unknown

When no one speaks up to his question Logan shrugs apologetically, "I'm sorry, I do not mean to pry. A persons business is their own." One of the servants returns bearing a tray with seven wine glasses, each contains a small amount of dark red liquid. The servant holds out the tray for each of you in turn to take one if you wish before handing one of the glasses to Logan before departing from the room.

Logan takes a small sip, "I want to express my gratitude to you for capturing those thieves. I hope you do not think unwell of our fine city because of them. Such problems are to be found in any city across the continent I should imagine. This..." he holds up the pendant, a silver necklace with a half crescent moon dangling from the end, the clasp now twisted and bent, "...trinket was given to me by an old friend some time ago and I am grateful you were able to recover it for me. I hope you will accept this small reward as payment." Lih re-enters the room at that time and hands a large pouch that clinks with the sound of coin to Malaswyn.

The sack contains 300 platinum pieces


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov takes a glass but doesn't drink yet. When logan holds up the necklace he tries to judge how much its worth.
Appraise:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
He then starts making a polypurpose panacea.


"We came here for the same reason I told the captain: to get information from the library. We got what we wanted, so we were heading to an inn, before we figure out where to go next."


Unknown

Markov:
Unable to get a clear look at it up close you are unable to nail down a price for it, though if it is indeed a merely mundane silver necklace you can't imagine it being worth more than a couple hundred gold.

With a smile in his eyes Logan comments, "You are wise to guard your trust." He then reminisces a moment "To travel the open roads again, hunt the forests, delve into the mysterious of lost civilizations, to do all you can to avoid dangers but have them find you anyway." He comes back to the present "But those days are behind me."

One of the servants returns "Master Drais, your dinner is ready."

"Ah, time to dine, come then my friends, if I may call you such?" Logan leads the way back into the entryway and down the hall turning left into a large dining room. An oak table and chairs with intricate carvings in them rests in the center of the room. More paintings decorate the walls and large plates covered with a variety of fruits and vegetables rest on the table. More servants bring in pans of warm bread and a platter of mutton. Lih does not accompany the group for dinner.

Despite the groups seeming gloominess Logan is a gracious host.

Unless anyone wants to ask Logan questions I will assume the day is over and the group retires to a nearby inn after dinner.

500 XP for learning what you could in the library, bringing in the thieves, retrieving the pendant, and the encounter with the city guards.

Originally I was thinking medium experience track, but rather than overly inflating XP earned for RP encounters I'm thinking it makes more sense to simply use the fast experience track instead. So that places everyone at reaching 2nd level at this point. Please update your profiles accordingly with the new skills, etc


Unknown

Having received a full nights rest in a comfortable bed the party rises in the morning and heads to the common room of the inn for breakfast. Only two other patrons are currently downstairs eating. The innkeeper, a middle aged man by the name of Ben, greets you with an open smile and offers a meal of eggs and bread or fresh fruit. The streets outside are quiet, being well away from the open market areas and many in the city still sleeping or preparing for the day.

As you eat, looking out through a large front window in the common room, you see a young woman come through the front door of a home. Her footing is unsteady and she staggers against a wooden pillar holding up an awning that covers the front porch. Sagging to her knees she begins retching.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma awakes bright and early, with the reinforcement of Imodae giving him new strength. He thanks Ben for the breakfast. And at his earliest opportunity, will seek out Commander Quaine of the Mithril Rose.

He will also seek out a blacksmith to see if a Masterwork Longsword can be crafted imbued with silver.

Assuming there is time to get a new sword, and if possible sell my current MWK Sword. Need to confirm the cost as well.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov will stop eating and go out to see whats wrong.
He will also start his day by making a bomber's eye extract.


Although Warren does not follow Markov outside to talk to the woman, he does watch the two of them while he eats to see if she requires any assistance further than what Markov can give her.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Ok so I completely misread (or didn't read) the last paragraph, if possible, I would like to delay my actions already mentioned and instead rush over to the young woman

"Mam, are you ok?"

Alma checks to see if there are any noticeable wounds.

Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

If any are found, he immediately provides Lay on Hands

LOH 1d6 ⇒ 5


Unknown

You may purchase/sell items readily inside the city. Pretty much anything up to 30k in value can be easily obtained. Just give me a heads up on such purchases. For selling items you can sell them for half the price you would normally buy the item for.

Both Markov and Alma make their way over to the woman. She has stopped retching but continues to look down at the ground, her shoulders shaking.

Markov and Alma:
The woman does not seem to be aware of your presence, even when Alma speaks up. Great racking sobs escape from her throat as she continues to kneel on the ground in a hunched over position. The door behind her into the home sways slightly in the wind.

Through the doorway you can see a plain but study table with a few dishes on it. A small crate acts as a single chair. On the west wall are two closed doors. On the south wall can be see a door that is open leading into a back room.

You cannot see any visible wounds or injuries on the woman.

Residence


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov turns to Alma.
"Judging from her state i think we may have corpse in there."
He goes closer to the woman.
"Miss, me and my friend here are here to help. Can you tell me what has happened?"


Unknown

Looking up at last the woman has great tears running down her pale white face. "Damien... something attacked him..." She looks over her shoulder into the home and breaks down sobbing again, unable to speak.


Something serious seems to be going on out there," Irina mutters to the rest of the group inside the inn. She gathers up her satchel and heads outside.


Warren follows Irina, his hand on the hilt of his sword.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Seeing the others come markov turns towards them.
"Can one of you get a guard."

He turns to Alma.
"I have a feeling it might be our friend Grays and his boys."
Markov then enters the house and goes to the open door. If the body is there he will examine it.
Heal:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Unknown

As you enter the back room the most immediate thing to catch your attention is the dismembered corpse in the room and the smell of blood assaulting you. The death is recent, the blood still wet.

On the north wall is a bed with some spatters of blood on it. To the west is a shattered window. Drops of blood lead from the corpse to the window. Most of the glass from the broken window is on the outside of the room. Opposite the broken window is a large desk and a sturdy chair. A few papers lie neatly stacked on the desk. Sunlight pours in through a window above the desk. Near the desk is a short sword lying on the floor, unstained by blood.

Markov:
Once a middle aged man, tooth and claw marks are evident on his throat and chest.

Residence


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Nodding in agreement at Markov, Alma surveys the room and looks over through the window to see any potential escape path.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov looks around and out of the broken window to see if there is any sign of where the attacker went.
Perception:1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18


"Irina, can you go get that guard for Markov? I'm going to see if I can start tracking whatever did this before anyone has a chance to muck up the ground with more footprints."

Warren moves around behind the house and begins looking for signs of the attacker.

Tracking: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Irina heads off to find the nearest guard, sending word that they need Captain Halmes right away. "Tell her the visitors from last night, she'll know what that means."


Unknown

Out back of the building it more mud than cobblestone. The larger amount of broken glass on the outside seems to indicate something went out the window.

Alma, Warren, and Markov:
There are small puddles of water on the ground still from yesterdays rain, several of them have the reddish tint of blood mixed with the water.

Warren:
In the drying mud outside you can plainly make out large paw prints heading west down a narrow alley. You are not able to follow them far though before they lead onto one of the cobblestone roads and the track is lost.

Irina heads south a little ways to get to one of the major streets and is easily able to locate a pair of guards there. "Captain Halmes eh?" the man says a bit gruffly. It takes only a minor bit of insistence before he accedes, "All right, very well. It might take some time to locate her, assuming she is not to busy to come." One of the two men head down the road at a trot. "Now while we wait for the captain, what is this all about?"


Irina smiles at the guardsman. "My your are a nice young fellow, aren't you? A bit thick in the head, obviously, since I said I wanted to talk to Captain Halmes and only her, yet you still asked me, but a nice young fellow certainly enough."

She smiles sweetly at him, a bit of pity in her eyes.
Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Following the tracks outside, Alma meets up up with Warren, "A bit elusive this one is. If only there were a sure fire way to lure the beast into a trap, so we could finish it once and for all."


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Following Warren and Alma.
"We got lucky last night for that man could have easily been one of us. We need to end this soon or we may have more people die."


Unknown

The guard glares at Irina and grumbles something under his breath but does not persist in his question.

It is near half an hour before Captain Halmes appears with the other guard. Anger is plain on her face as she approaches. "This had better be important" she half growls. "I have plenty enough to worry about this morning without chasing after fool errands."


"I'm sorry you've had a bad morning Captain, and I'm even more sorry that it's about to get worse. Also, your Watchman here really does deserve some commendation, both for his professionalism and sense of duty. I might have been a bit rude to him, and he was nothing but polite and courteous the entire time." She offers the man a genuine smile, then takes the captain by the arm and leads her to the house.

On the way, she asks, "Logan, our mutual elven acquaintence. You two seem to have a history. Rich men that insist their servants refer to them as 'my Lord' always raise a red flag with me. There's more to him, isn't there?"


Unknown

The captain and Irina start heading back towards the inn.

Irina:
"Davis and Jenson, resume your patrol. I'll send for you if you are needed."

Captain Halmes gives Irina a sideways glance as they walk back towards the inn and the rest of the group. "Logan is a dangerous man. Slippery, a thief, if I but could prove it. You should avoid association with him. He is an odd fellow though, he has sufficient wealth that he could be ranked among the nobles, but does not seem interested in it." The captain stops still some seventy or eighty feet from the inn. "Now answer me a question. What can you tell me of your alchemist friend? Where does he hail from?"


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

After the trail runs cold, Markov goes back to the house and keeps the woman company while they wait for the guards.
"I know this might not mean much, but me and my friend will bring the creature who did this to justice."

651 to 700 of 1,760 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tower of the Heavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.