Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Tower of the Heavens (Inactive)

Game Master bbangerter

Mines


1 to 50 of 1,760 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Unknown

Game play thread is now open.

Once your character is done post in here that you have completed and feel free to introduce your character to the rest of the group - you have been traveling together for the past 6 weeks now.

Also feel free to ask any questions about Bendon, his caravan, or other parts of the world.

Last of all, I'm eager/impatient/excited to get this going. If you are able/want to start sooner than the 7th please indicate it. If everyone is ready sooner we will start sooner.


Unknown

And now for some mini walls of text. These are intended to keep the game moving in the PbP format.

Initiative Roll:
Once your character is complete please make 1 initiative roll. This roll will be used in the first combat when it starts. As soon as that fight is over I will ask for a new init roll to be used in the next combat. This will make it so player/monster order is known well in advance of the fights so we don't have to delay waiting for anyone to roll.

Knowledge rolls:
Once your character is complete please also make 3 knowledge rolls for each knowledge skill you are trained in. These will be used as you encounter monsters and ask that 'What is in the world is that thing and how dangerous is it?' question. I will apply these automatically at each encounter and ask for more rolls as needed in advance.

Perception rolls:
Once your character is complete make 5 perception rolls. These rolls will be used for hidden perception rolls when I know there is something you might notice, but don't want to announce it unless someone actually succeeds. These will not be used if you role play something and so "I investigate the whats-it" - in those cases just do a perception roll for your character at the time you are searching, studying, etc, whatever it is.

Stating actions:
Last of all when stating actions your character is taking, when possible add an alternative action as well. Eg, don't just state I whack orc 1. State I whack orc 1, unless he is dead, then I whack orc 2 instead. Or, don't state, I listen at the door. Instead state, I listen at the door, here is my perception roll, if I don't hear anything I open the door.


Dotting. I put Irina's true story under a spoiler, along with her edited version that the other PCs might know.


Unknown
Irina Moretskya wrote:
Dotting. I put Irina's true story under a spoiler, along with her edited version that the other PCs might know.

Missing +1 HP or +1 skill or other for favored class bonus, and 135 GP missing - take max starting gold. Otherwise good to go. Looking like you spent 103gp and 3sp.


Realizing that the barkeep may very well throw him out if he doesn't show some coin, Warren throws a few copper pieces onto the table and asks for a bowl of soup (If he does not have soup Warren instead requests some soft bread). He proceeds to eat it slowly and silently, doing his best to get rid of his pounding headache.

Rolls:

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Knowledge
-(Arcana)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
-(Dungeoneering)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
-(Nature)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
-(Planes)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
-(Religion)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Note that all knowledge rolls have been made using the +2 bonus from Monster Lore.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric rubs his head, groggy from the long and unintended sleep. He takes a moment to take in his surroundings. Seeing the proprietor, he stands up and extends his hand.

"I'm terribly sorry for the intrusion, sir. I'm not precisely sure how I ended up here, but I assure you I did not mean to take advantage of your hospitality. Please, take some coin for any trouble I've caused."

Diplomacy to put the man at ease: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

He hands the man five silver pieces. If the man seems amiable after the apology and payment, Cedric orders a small meal and sits at the bar. If he still seems upset, Cedric apologizes again and exits the establishment.

Rolls:

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Perception 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Perception 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Perception 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Perception 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Perception 5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Also, barely too late to edit, yes I'm interested in starting whenever :D


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I sigh, somewhat ruefully, and rub my aching head.

You think you know someone...

As I rub the sleep from my eyes I realise it is daybreak already: And I'm denied the dawn as well!

Excuse me, fellows, I nod to my companions, Sarenrae awaits.

I head outside and seek a spot to commune with the sun and offer my prayers.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

rolls:

initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
knowledge Religion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
knowledge Religion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
knowledge Religion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Rolls:

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Knowledge - Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Knowledge - Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Knowledge - Arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Knowledge - Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Knowledge - Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Knowledge - Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 +2 if Scree is nearby
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 +2 if Scree is nearby
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 +2 if Scree is nearby
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 +2 if Scree is nearby
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 +2 if Scree is nearby

Irina also fishes out some coins for a drink to wash the taste of poison and betrayal out of her mouth.

"I suppose it's a miracle we still have the shirts on our backs, let alone all of our possessions."


Rufus fishes around in his pocket, grabbing enough coins to buy a mug of ale. He pulls his hat down over eyes, letting the darkness soothe his aching head.

"Aye. Wish my pouch was a bit heavier, though."

Rolls:


Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Irina gets up and makes her way to her horse, checking her out. She will also put down coin for some feed.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma rubs his throbbing head.

"What manner of evil is this. Never again will I take a person at face value. Robbing of of our earned wages. There are consequences for such a vile betrayal."

Rolls:

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 10
Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7
Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11
Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
Perception 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (20) - 2 = 18


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

"Well now I know how my test subjects felt."

Markov rubs his head and pulls out his kit and begins preparing a mutagen(dex). He also hands the barkeep some coins and asks for a meal and a drink.

Rolls:
Initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Knowledge(Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Knowledge(Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge(Arcana) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Knowledge(Nature) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Knowledge(Nature) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Knowledge(Nature) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Unknown

Still waiting for Heligar to post in here, but I expect she will be ready tomorrow, so going to start things happening here. I'll be posting some tomorrow but won't be around Sunday.

The shade of the tavern provides little relief from the heat of the day. The last few hours with your drug induced nausea have been wretched ones, fortunately the illness has passed. The tavern is an old building, that judging from the section of ceiling sporting new wooden planks nailed down alongside old weathered boards has undergone some recent renovation. A sign over the door labels the place as 'The Last Hope', but the smell of sweat and alcohol makes one wonder what one might hope for in a place like this.

With the sickness having passed though you find yourself famished and thirsty. The menu doesn't offer much in the way of food, but the smell of beef and potato stew wafting in from the kitchen does seem promising. Or you may order some bread and cheese. A wide selection of drinks is available, something for every discerning taste.

Standard equipment list prices for any food or drink you buy. The food is of common quality, so 3sp for a meal.

A dozen local patrons sit scattered around the spacious room, some playing dice, a few whispering quietly, and others bursting into occasional fits of laughter. Given it is only late afternoon you suspect these don't represent Gumlat's best and finest citizens. Probably not their bravest either, a few have glanced at your group in a somewhat unfriendly manner, but none have found the courage to come near the tables you have claimed.

Sanders, the spindly proprietor, brightens considerably once he sees some coin start rolling in, his hands quickly scooping in the coins. He chats with Cedric a moment, “Lot of strange folk been coming through here of late. We don't need all of that lot 'round here. They should move right on through without stopping if you ask me. To many mouths to feed what with the drought and all.” Realizing who he is talking to he backpedals a bit, ”Not you of course, I mean...” he trails off.

"Heeyaaa!", a loud whoop from one of the dice players. "Who's next?" He looks uncertainly in your direction.

The front door swings open as a gnome comes in off the street, his clothes worn and ragged, his face is one of weariness, his short cut black hair in disarray. Sanders looks over at the new comer and chuckles a brief moment, then calls out loudly, “Derig, you find that buried treasure you've been looking for yet?” Many of the locals burst into raucous laughter. Derig slumps a bit and meanders over to a table in a corner of the tavern, trying to avoid looking directly at anyone.


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric chuckles good-naturedly in response to the 'strange folk' comment.

"No offense taken, we didn't mean to stop here anyhow, and I'm sure we'll move on fairly soon. Speaking of strange folk though, you didn't happen to see or meet a man by the name of Bendon pass through or near here with his caravan? He's a rather short and portly fellow, black hair and a short beard. Any ideas?"

Cedric gives any other information and physical characteristics he knows about Bendon. He doesn't pay attention to the gnome for the time being, more interested in figuring out where the hell Bendon went. Under his cheerful exterior, he's extremely ticked off.


Unknown

"Bendon the merchant? He passes through here every couple o' months. I expect he will show up again within the next week."

As Irina comments about being fortunate to still have all your equipment several of you recall, as though through a fog or in a dream, someone shouting about "...the Duke...must hurry...furious..."


Unknown

Map of The Last Hope tavern

To make sure I'm setting up google docs correctly and everyone will be able to see the maps. Let me know if you can't open it for some reason. Feel free to enter your name next to one of the empty tables, at the bar, or just outside the door, to indicate where you are located.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma moving over to the wearied gnome. "Barkeep, bring him some hot soup. You may put it on my tab."

Alma kneeling down to match the gnome's size. "Derig is it? Tell me your story, Why are your clothes so torn. It is ok, you are amongst friends."

Alma looks softly at the gnome awaiting a response.

Detect Evil.

sense motive check
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3


As Alma goes to speak to the gnome Warren finishes his meal and steps up behind him. Upon hearing the paladin's words Warren chuckles quietly and gives the man a friendly slap on the back.
"Oh come on Alma--We all know how much you like treasure, but can't you give the man a break? He barely got back; give him some time to settle down. Just because we suddenly find ourselves unemployed does not mean you need to immediately jump at the prospect of cash."
Turning to Derig, Warren continues "I apologize for the rudeness of my friend, he isn't the most charismatic of fellows.
Although I must admit that I myself am curious to hear your story. Perhaps after you have had a bite to eat you could tell it to us?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 5
Sense Motive for his response: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Clouds roll over the Yoke and a new gust blasts over the ridge from below. Bells tinkle. A little boy frolics in the pen with the goats, making a mess of himself. A father's distant laughter in the late sunshine. Dark clouds loom. A horn echoes off the mountain wall. She arrives with a bucket of cold water from the stream, her strong arms flexed. The pen is empty. The laughter now lost in the howling of wind over the ridge.

Heligar opens her groggy eyes and coughs slightly. She remains there staring at the table glumly until she notices the proprieter scowling at her. She motions to him "An ale - some soup". She gets up to stretch...and in spite of her haggard condition - bags under her eyes - she still has plenty of highlander vigour and beauty. Checking her pouch for funds she grimaces ...not much left.

Rolls:

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
No training in knowledge skills.
Perception #1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Perception #2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Perception #3 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Perception #4 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Perception #5 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Unknown

Derig startles at the sound of the chair moving as Alma seats himself, his head snapping up and eyes opening. His eyes dart furtively towards Sanders at the mention of being among friends.

Sizing up Alma in his shining plate he seems unsure of himself, and beckons the paladin the closer and gestures for the inquisitor to take a seat.

He speaks in a low voice, not quite a whisper, but glancing nervously towards the locals frequently as he speaks. "A few months back I found some writing left by my grandfather as I was going through his things. He made passing mention of a fort in this region he sometimes frequented. I've never known of any such fort in these parts, but my curiosity was roused. I've been searching for it though, and I think I've found it." His shoulders slump. "But I can't get in, the doors are stuck fast."

He pauses as a bar maid places the bowl of soup generously provided him and begins consuming it. He fidgets as if uncomfortable. "Maybe... maybe I could hire you to help me?" His eyes look over the engraving of a rose over the left breast in the paladins armor. "I... I could trust you, a paladin of the Mithril Rose." He licks his lips as if unsure though.

Alma:
You sense no evil in the gnome.

Warren:
The gnome appears to be quite nervous, stuttering at times and frequently looking away from you and Alma to look at the other people in the room.

Out the window behind the gnome you see a man in medium armor dismounting from a horse in the middle of the street. Normally you wouldn't think much of this otherwise rather ordinary sight, but you can tell that he has a large wound on his left arm. The sleeve of that arm is rolled up and he is favoring the arm as he dismounts. He stalks off grimly down another street and disappears from view.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov, having finished his mutagen, packs up and heads over to the men playing dice.

"I have some time to kill." Markov takes a seat at the table "Tell me the game and give me some dice."


Unknown

The local grins up at Markov and passes him a pair of five worn dice and a dice cup.

"Betting starts at two silver and bidding is in increments of two or more. You get three rolls of your dice. Each player takes their initial roll and bids, calls, checks, or drops. After everyone is done bidding you may take your second roll by re-rolling as many or few of your dice as you wish. Another round of bidding, then we do the third roll and winner takes the pot."

"Five of a kind beats all, with the eyes low and the sixes high. Followed by four of a kind, full house, straight, three of a kind, two pair, single pair, and high die. First player rotates for the next round."

One of the other men sitting at the table stands and comments "My luck has run dry Stan, I'm out for the day." And he moves over to one of the other tables to chat with some of the other men.

Stan and the other man each toss their two silver into the middle of the table and roll their dice in turn.

Stans rolls
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 5

Bills rolls
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 3

Your turn to roll Markov. Any other players who want to join in the game feel free to roll as well.

For everyone, we don't need to wait for the dice games to 'finish' to continue the story line. We can continue to move forward with whatever else on the assumption the dice games are in compressed time and don't actually interfere with other things going on.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

"Sounds easy enough." markov tosses two silver in the middle and rolls.
1d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric excuses himself from the conversation with Sanders as he suddenly remembers a snippet of conversation through the haze of his memory.

Duke... something about a duke... an angry duke? Someone was angry at the duke?

He rubs his temples with his hands, attempting to remember anything else from the past day.

Is there anything I could roll for an attempt at further remembering? A straight Int check perhaps, or maybe concentration?


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Alma shoots a warning glance at Warren. Alma turns back to Derig. "You have heard of the Mithril Rose? I was unsure that the light had made it out this far. Regardless, you are correct that you can trust me. And though Warren is rough around the edges, you can trust him as well. In fact, should you hire us, we will both pay 10% of that sum to the orphanage in honor of Iomedae." Alma looks over at Warren with a slight smirk. " Isn't that right Warren?".

Noticing the commotion of the gambling. Alma speaking to Markov loud enough for him to hear. " Markov my friend, why do you play that devil's game? One cannot expect to get what he seeks when it causes others to lose out to chance. Better to put in a hard days work and earn your reward." Shaking his head in disgust Alma mutters under his breath, "Why does this town let in the corruption so easily, first it is gambling, next it will be murder in the streets. I will have to see if we can remove this corruption before its too late."


Unknown
Cedric Valentine wrote:
Is there anything I could roll for an attempt at further remembering? A straight Int check perhaps, or maybe concentration?

Feel free to make an int check.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov chuckles at the paladins words. "Oh Alma, I'm just having a little fun, and if you remember we did work hard and look where that got us. Poisoned and right where we are now, and not a copper made. I might have better luck with the dice."


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

Feeling mentally refreshed, but now hungry and thoughtful, I return to the inn and ask for some of that stew, then I take it over to where Alma and Warren are sitting with the bedraggled gnome: Room for one more?

I sit with them: So, where have we ended up? Still near Coran?


"Well, if we are to arrive in this town as strangers, declare our moral superiority, and start telling these good people how to run their lives, where should we start? Those men laughed at your gnome friend, perhaps we should flog them?"


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I smile cheerfully: What's upsetting you Alma? Grouchy about Bendon?


Warren shakes his head slowly in amusement, realizing that he has lost this game.
"Of course Alma. That would be reasonable."


Male Human Arcane Duelist 1

Cedric continues to concentrate on his memories, attempting to block out the distractions from the bar.

Int check to remember more: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Dropping 3 silvers for her meal reluctantly, Heligar hears the gnome conversing with Alma and Warren. She moves her way to their table.

I couldn't help but overhear. So if there is some money to be made, little gentleman, I might be interested in your scheme. Please tell us more...although I would like you to explain what it is that makes it so ..unbelievable.. to the other folks in here? My name sir, is Heligar.I can vouch for these men too, even if they look silly.


His hat still pulled down over his eyes, Rufus sips his ale, not paying much attention to his surroundings. His pounding headache finally subsiding, he decides to to finally join the conversation. Taking his hat off and laying it on the table, he nods in agreement to Irina.

"I know you've got that "holier-than-thou" disposition, good friends, and I do understand it, I truly do. But as Irina said, we are here to make friends, and more importantly, find Bendon. I do hope he has a good explanation..." His voice trails off as another headache shoots through him, and he slowly massages his temple.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Looking at where "Hotshot" is sitting. Hey "Hotshot", why don't you join us in this "devil's game" and let the others crowd the gnome. Who knows maybe this'll solve you light pouch problem."
Markov turns back towards the dice players.


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Acknowledging Irina and Rufus, "Its not that I am telling them what to think, I am only helping them know how to. " Looking over at Malawyn, with a flash of anger showing in his forhead. "Bendon must be found. He must be brought to justice. We can worry about the other iniquities later."


"Well, it sounds like if all we do is wait a few weeks, Bendon will be back here for our justice."


Unknown

At the possible mention of flogging the volume of noise in the room drops a couple of notches. One of the locals, his face pale as a ghost, stands and moves to speak with Irina. "We didn't really mean anything by it miss, we 'as just having a little harmless fun." How bows awkwardly and fails miserably at trying to act casual at leaving the establishment. As the door closes behind him you can hear the pounding of feet fading away in the distance. That brings another round of laughter from those remaining, though it is a bit more subdued then before.

Derig's face pales slightly as both Malaswyn, Hotshot, and Heligar crowd in around the table. He shrinks back into his chair as though trying to hide from all the attention. His eyes stopping briefly on Heligar seemingly awed by her. A brief glance in Sanders direction, "They think I'm crazy. Everyone said my pa was crazy too." He looks down at his feet and continues quietly so only those a the table can hear. "Maybe I am crazy. I don't know if there is any treasure. I couldn't open the door. The wood was all warped and twisted. I suppose surrounded by the marsh all this time it would be." He seems to shudder thinking of the swamp. He looks up at Alma, eyes pleading and wild, a touch of moisture in them. "I have to prove I'm not crazy. I only have a hundred gold I could pay you. But.. but if their is a treasure you could each have a share of it."

Dice Game:

I'm going to make a minor change to the dice game rules so that it will flow a bit faster, you will raise, check, or fold (drop) at the same time you do your re-roll. Bid first, then re-roll.

Current Pot: 14sp
Current bid: 4sp

Stan looks over the rolls of Bill and Markov. "I'll raise it 4 silver." He keeps his three 3's and re-rolls his other two dice.

Stan

3, 3, 3
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 1

He groans quietly as he sees no improvement for his score.

Bill calls his 4 silver, "Come on full house."

Bill

5, 5, 2, 2
1d6 ⇒ 4

Markovs turn again, still holding the high roll with three 4's.

Cedric:

Ignoring the babble in the tavern around you a couple of other words make their way through the fog. "...impossible....five days...". And the sound of wagons and horses moving away at a reckless speed.


Unknown
Malaswyn Tyddewi wrote:
I smile cheerfully: What's upsetting you Alma? Grouchy about Bendon?

Asking one of the locals you learn that Coran is about six days away as the peasant walks.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov keeps his fours and raise a gold.
rolls:1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 2


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

Hmm, 6 days away. Is it a big place?


Unknown

"Tis bigger than anything you ain't 'ever seen. You could walk all day from the front gate and 'ever reach the other side. A twisting maze o' streets and allies."


Unknown

Dice Game:

Stan hesitates a moment, then tosses in a gold. Keeping his threes he takes his final re-roll.

3, 3, 3
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 5

He scowls at a his dice.

Bill drops from the round.

Markov wins 1 gold 14 silver, in addition to the the 1 gold 6 silver he placed in the pot.

Stan and Bill both toss in another 2 silver for the next round, with Bill rolling first.

Bill

1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 6
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 6


Markov your roll.


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Rolls:1d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 1


Unknown

Dice Game:

Stan rubs his hands, then tosses his dice.

Stan
1d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 6

Bill seeing he has the lead right now puts the bid in at 8 silver then re-rolls his 1.

Bill
6, 6, 2, 2
1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Half-Elf Alchemist/3 HP 16/20

Markov calls and re rolls three.
3,3
1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 6
1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Human Paladin/2 HP 28/33

Thinking too himself, "Well I do like mazes". Leaning back in his chair observing his companions interest. "I think we should help our friend out here. And I would recommend that we not take his 100 gold, as he clearly needs it for clothing and food. Especially considering that there is bound to be vast amounts of riches if we are able to open the door that has prevent Derig from going further. Are we agreed?"


Unknown

The maze comment was in reference to Malaswyn asking if Coran was a big place.

1 to 50 of 1,760 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tower of the Heavens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.