Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Trouble with Goblins can lead to a lot of places, even the other side of the world...
Jade Regent AP, now in volume 3 - The Hungry Storm


1,901 to 1,950 of 3,966 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

How long were we travelling? We spent a week in Jol, ne? I assume I can only manage to work the forge 4 hours a day or so (given guard duties, etc), so I'll halve any progress I make on my craft checks.

"There you are Sandru! Took some magic, but here it is. A full forge inside of a wagon. It's a little cramped, but other than that, it's just any other I've worked in." Izumi was exultant bringing the new wagon back into camp, calling to Sandru with a wide grin. "It's also loaded full of ores, leather and quality timber for forging some new weaponry. If no one has an immediate need, I'll set to work crafting something quality that might earn a profit once we reach Kalsgard."

Perception check at the Bridge: 1d20 ⇒ 11


Twisting the strands of Fate

Izumi, you have a week of travel between Jol and Kalsgard.

Garand:
There's always a lot of birds, mostly crows, in the sky, but you've noticed a bigger one, more than a few times. You think it's the same, despite the fact tha you've changed location.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand sidles up to Shalelu and Sorin first, maneuvering them to ride alongside each other for a moment, trusting to her sharp hunter's eyes and his keen analytical mind, "Don't look up suddenly, but I believe we are being followed by a larger than normal crow. I've seen the same one in the sky more than once, even 'though we have travelled many miles. Perhaps it is some sort of shapeshifter..."

"If it is a shapeshifter, and not merely a large and distinctive crow or raven, it may be necessary to take precautions against the creature infiltrating during the night and replacing a guardsman, or one of us, or attempting to sneak into the encampment as a small animal to steal away Ameiko's birthright."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Shalelu's mood darken: "We knew they would have noticed the appearance of the Seal. It seems they didn't take long to find us. Should we try and pluck this bird from the sky?"

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

"If so, we should alert the others and all release our arrows at the same moment, to better assure that we strike our target, and, if it is some shapechanged beast, bring it down. We may not be afforded a second shot, if it is capable of fast flight..."

"Sorin, can you alert the others discreetly, that we do not give the creature a warning that we are massing against it? And do you have some ranged magics that will assist in the attack?"

Hoping that Sorin has the message cantrip. An alert spy might notice us going around and everyone readying their bows right afterwards, so it would be more of a surprise if we could spread the information via message cantrip or something...

"We could also call for Sandru to stop the caravan for a moment, and pretend to be dealing with something he has found on the ground, which might prompt the creature to descend closer to get a good look at whatever we seem to have discovered, although that might backfire and rouse it's suspicions..."


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"I do not have that spell readied today, besides the fact that I do not believe that I could cast it with sufficient stealth to hide my intentions. I recommend that Shaleu "break" the axle on your wagon, it happens often enought that it should not arouse suspicions. That will give us a chance to huddle around and underneath the wagon to discuss our course of action. I don't know if this is a good location to prepare for a battle though. Should we not try to find a clearing?" Sorin whispers to Garand and Shaleu.

We haven't crossed the bridge yet, right? We are right at the bridge getting ready to cross?


Twisting the strands of Fate

Yes, not crossed yet.

The large crow doesn't seem to approach the caravan, always staying far away. As you try to lure it, it doesn't seem to take the bait, staying at least two hundred yards from you.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi is oblivious to the danger, scouting the bridge just ahead of the rest of the group.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Perception:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Raith's keen ears discern a few of the words spoken between Sorin, Garand, and Shalelu from his vantage point near Ameiko's wagon. He scans the sky for this large crow, notes its position and watches it for a bit wondering if he could make the shot. So our enemies can use birds for eyes. I hate sorcery. So little a common man can do against it.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith:
the sun flashes on the crow as it turns in the distance, and you notice a single red feather on its wing.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Celestial:
Raith keeps the information to himself assuming the others have noted it.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

If I'm acting as scout, am I around when this happens?


Twisting the strands of Fate
Pavel wrote:
If I'm acting as scout, am I around when this happens?

Eventually yes.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"It appears that we can do little at this time. I suggest we proceed. I would guess that the bird must inform someone if there is to be an ambush or other calamity, so as long as the bird remains visible, we may suppose that we are simply under observation."


Twisting the strands of Fate

The caravan crosses the bridge wearily, but all is calm, and you find yourselves on the other bank of the river, where the trail proceeds north. The forest here is not as close to the river as on the other bank, and not as dark and looming. Still, you keep a keen eye pointed at the woods, and Shalelu remains tense the whole time.

For a full day, you proceed north, following the meandering river. You scare off a pack of wolves that followed you for a few hours, but nothing more serious than that.

The bird is nowhere in sight that day.

Night comes late, and morning early. The forest nearby silenced the usual dancing and singing. You proceed further, still with no sign of the bird, and the trail finally leaves Grungir forest behind. Small settlements start to appear, and you spend the next night in a village called Eldentre, where Keldra has relatives.

The Ulfen welcome you as saviors, and you enjoy strong biers in their hall.

The next day is filled with the odd villages. As night falls, the trail arrives at an important junction, where the Thundering River leaves the Rimeflow River. The bridge here, Skalsbridge, is wide and leads over the Rimeflow, towards Kalsgard.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Perception:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Raith goes along with whatever the group decides. He mainly stays near Ameiko's wagon and keeps an eye out for danger.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

"Lemme go and take a luh'look before we cross. Make sure there's no buh'birds waitin' for us...", Pavel says before creeping across the bridge.

Going forward over the bridge, stealthily if possible.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 1 = 20
I'll also look for any odd tracks.
Survival-tracking: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Bear-spirit expresses displeasure at the sight of the bridge, remembering too-well his last experience at river crossing...

Garand comforts him, assuring him that, this time, he won't have to be in the water, and that he's a much stronger swimmer now anyway.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel:
You make your way across the bridge, lying low. Everything seems quiet on both banks. Night is coming fast though and you can't see as far as you'd like.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Geography: Is this the last bridge before Kalsgard? Are there any other locations along the route that are choke-points? 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Sorin looks at the long bridge warily. Knowing full well that the disappearance of the bird-thing has increased his anxiety over the last few days, rather than reassuring him.

If that was an enemy, they will wish to strike soon, so they can control the battlefield. If that wasn't an enemy why didn't they come over and say hello? We look like a caravan, not like a raiding party. There shouldn't be any reason for us to be avoided, unless they know that we have the Seal. That would make us an unknown and dangerous quantity. Actually I am surprised that our enemy has not sent a scouting party against us to test our resolve.

Anxiety reaching a fever pitch in Sorin's mind, he stops where he is walking alongside the wagons and utilizing his stave, quickly casts two spells over himself.

Extended Protection from Arrows and Mage Armor. Good for the next 8 hours

Well. I cannot do much more to be prepared. he thinks as he continues walking alongside the wagon, loaded crossbow held loosely in his hands.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sorin:
You're not certain whether this is the last bridge, but most likely it would be.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel creeps back.

"Looks fuh'fine t'me. Lights fading, though and I ain't got night-eyes. You can take a luh'look, Shalelu, if you wanna be sure."


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin has low light vision as well.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

True, but he's not sneaky.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Shalelu returns and nods, satisfied: "Nothing here. We could camp here."

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

"Might as well." Garand says, patting bear-spirit on the shoulder. "No bridge today, my friend."


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

We camp. Set up a watch rotation of Pavel, Izumi, and Raith. Keep the fire going. Get on the road the next morning.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"While I am loathe to halt here as this is the last major bridge before we reach Kalsgard, if we must pick a place to stop, this is better than most."

"From my recall of the geography, this is the last chance to stage an ambush, if that was the intentions of the bird-thing. If we can do double watches tonight, I would recommend it. My spells will not lapse for several hours, so I can sleep now then keep watch with Raith in the early hours."

"Then again, I may just be paranoid. Perhaps the bird-thing was innocent and unconnected to our companion's challenges."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Perception rolls:
Sorin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Raith: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Garand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Izumi: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Pavel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The sounds of night are muted amid the freezing fog that clings to blankets, cloaks, and Varisian mustachios alike. As Raith takes his turn, watching over the camp, he notices again the black crow, perched atop one of the lintel posts of the bridge above the campsite. The volatile immediately takes flight and flees, disappearing in the mists.

Raith and Sorin get two rounds before something else happens...


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Mage armor and protection from arrows expired in the last hour or so. Have I had at least 15 minutes to study since I awoke (since I am only replacing 2 spells)? Its fine if not (and reading the discription I assume I didn't), that is what scrolls are for.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith notes the bird. He kicks Pavel awake, shouts "Attack! Wake up, attack. The crow watches." He grabs up a torch while trying to wake others.

Perception:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17


Twisting the strands of Fate
Sorin Saldward wrote:
Mage armor and protection from arrows expired in the last hour or so. Have I had at least 15 minutes to study since I awoke (since I am only replacing 2 spells)? Its fine if not (and reading the discription I assume I didn't), that is what scrolls are for.

You had time to study.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Everybody wakes and gets to their feet. You're not wearing your armor unless you have a special way to do it without getting fatigued.

The dull silence is suddenly broken by the scrape of wood upon the gravel bank of the river—a boat has beached just beneath the bridge—quickly followed by the splash of feet in the shallows
and the oath-cries and battle-songs of Ulfen raiders!

They quickly get out of the boat and reach the beach, forty in all. Half of them move toward the wagons, but twenty aim for your group.

Your turn. The area between the beach and the grass is steep and requires a double move to climb.
Map


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"Paranoia wins again." Sorin says, setting the crossbow down on the ground, then standing up as he begins to cast spells, the runes glowing strongly in the gloom. His hands sketch through the air, tracing what appears to be three links in a chain. The chains shrink to the size of a thumb then rapidly duplicate into a fine silvery mesh, that wraps around Sorin and vanishes, leaving a fine metallic sheen on his clothes. He then extracts a small shard of tortoise shell and murmuring words under his breath, scribes tiny glowing runes on its surface. The moment the surface of the shell is covered, he flicks the shell, causing ghostly outlines of tortoise shells to fly out and take up station in a softly glowing sphere around him.

"Raith, I have several spells prepared for you. Don't get to far away from me please."

Sorin didn't change any of his spells, so he is casting Protection from Arrows and Mage Armor on himself again, not using the stave though to extend the spells.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sorin, you can still post your two rounds. I just figured you hadn't because of your pending question.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

You aren't fatigued from sleeping in light armor, only medium and heavy.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorry. Rnd 1: Mage Armor. Rnd 2: Protection from Arrows. Each takes a standard action to cast, so I figure that is all I can do for the moment.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand rises to his feet, readying his shield and morningstar. (He slept in his mithril shirt.)

If he has time, he casts a spell on Raith, passing him a silvery ring. "Put this on, and remain within 10 paces of me, so that my magic will protect you."

Shield other on Raith for 4 hours, giving him a +1 deflection bonus to AC, +1 resistance bonus to saves, and half of all damage he takes is transfered to Garand instead.

Through their spiritual link, he calls bear-spirit to him, and has the beat stand beside him, ordering him to defend. (So that he'll attack anyone who attacks him or Garand.)


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith stays near Sorin preparing himself for incoming attacks.

Places himself in path of oncoming attackers in way of Sorin. Total defense Crane Stance.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Oh crap, no armour. This is gonna be bad for me.

Izumi stands, drawing his katana and recovering his shield from it's place on the ground. Not shying away from combat despite his ill-preparedness, Izumi runs to the front lines alongside Raith, shield held up in case the enemy has throwing weapons. "Quick, if we can get to the bank we might be able to hold the higher ground!" Izumi half-whispers, not loud enough so that the enemy might hear, but still loud enough for his allies..

Move action: Move to O16. Standard action: Tactician (Escape Route). Escape Route active for everyone for 5 rounds.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Do we get any more actions before we get shot at? Because I would certainly like to use more spells to prepare.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel grabs his shield and longsword, scrambling with Izumi for the dividing line between the beach and the grass. Though still groggy, he bellows something filthy in Skald.

Skald:

Spoiler:
"C'MON YOU PECKERLESS, S~#+-STAINED MILK-DRINKERS!! WE GOT ENOUGH PAIN FOR ALL OF YE!!"


Twisting the strands of Fate
Sorin Saldward wrote:

Do we get any more actions before we get shot at? Because I would certainly like to use more spells to prepare.

Only this round's.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Seeing Izumi's plight, and seeing that Garand too care of Raith, Sorin expends his last casting of Mage Armor on Izumi. "Izumi, I am going to cast an armor spell on you. That should improve our chances."

Mage Armor on Izumi.


Twisting the strands of Fate

The Battle of Skalsbridge: Round 1 - The Scions of Amatatsu
Garand rises to his feet, readying his shield and morningstar. (He slept in his mithril shirt.)
If he has time, he casts a spell on Raith, passing him a silvery ring. "Put this on, and remain within 10 paces of me, so that my magic will protect you."

Through their spiritual link, he calls bear-spirit to him, and has the beat stand beside him, ordering him to defend.

Raith stays near Sorin preparing himself for incoming attacks.

Izumi stands, drawing his katana and recovering his shield from it's place on the ground. Not shying away from combat despite his ill-preparedness, Izumi runs to the front lines alongside Raith, shield held up in case the enemy has throwing weapons. "Quick, if we can get to the bank we might be able to hold the higher ground!". Izumi half-whispers, not loud enough so that the enemy might hear, but still loud enough for his allies.

Pavel grabs his shield and longsword, scrambling with Izumi for the dividing line between the beach and the grass. Though still groggy, he bellows something filthy in Skald.

Round 1 - The Ulfen Raiders
The wave of Ulfen raiders rises from the riverbank and starts climbing the small cliff. In unison, they yell and chant for blood. Through the frozen mists, you see five of them clearing the edge before the others. They are clad in light armors and their helmed face peer at you snarling above their small round wooden shield. They throw their axe at you.

Secret Rolls:

19 vs R: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
20 vs I: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
17 vs I: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
16 vs P: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
15 vs P: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Their throws are wide though, except for the two targeting Izumi. His arcane armour deflects one axe, but the other catches him on his exposed leg. (-7 hp to Izumi)

The other raiders make their way up the bank and end up closing in on your right flank.

Status
Mage Armor on Sorin
Protection from Arrows on Sorin
Shield Other between Raith and Garand
Mage Armor on Izumi
Escape Route Round 1/5

Updated Map
You’re all up.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith holds position waiting to be engaged.

Total Defense Crane Stance.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"Move to the bridge! We can hold the front and they can't surround us!", Sorin shouts, pointing to the left. "Raith I will follow you, I need you to move first so I can get behind you and cast Bull's Strength on you."

No actions performed yet. Sorin will wait for the others to start moving, then follow, so he can get close to Raith and cast the spell.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Finding Sorin's advice to be sound, Pavel moves to the mouth of the bridge, ready to fend off any pursuing raiders.
Moving to J13, sword and shield out.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith, you can change your action if you wish.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand also finds Sorin's suggestion to be tactically sound, and moves towards the bridge at full speed, commanding bear-spirit to follow, and then to defend again, once they reach their new position.

Garand moves to K14 (or K13 if K14 isn't an eligible space, due to the bridge support), bear-spirit to directly in front of him (L14 or L13).

He then calls upon Erastil's favor to help his new family repel the raiders.

Bless on allies, +1 morale bonus to hit and to saves vs. fear for 4 minutes.

In Elven he calls out,

Spoiler:
"Shalelu, this may be a distraction, so that the raven-shifter can attempt to steal Ameiko's birthright..."

1,901 to 1,950 of 3,966 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger - Jade Regent IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.