Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Trouble with Goblins can lead to a lot of places, even the other side of the world...
Jade Regent AP, now in volume 3 - The Hungry Storm


1,801 to 1,850 of 3,760 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin has 2 Knock memorized actually. Zap, zap. So you don't have to fairy dust us getting them open.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Was waiting for Garand, but he can still join and go back in time.

Ameiko smiles at you, but very quickly, the smile starts to crack. She swallows hard and regains composure: "I- I had a vision... During my... Sleep. What happened there?"


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin bows deeply.

"Your Imperial majesty. We have recovered your family seal from the ruins of your home. We also had a vision that indicated your lineage."

"Apparently there are currently some significant challenges to your reign, including fiendish forces. While we have recovered the Seal, I would recommend that you personally do not handle the Seal, nor should it be removed from the chest unless strictly required. I have reason to suspect that because of the strength of the Seal it can be tracked. I also suspect that the Empress touches the Seal, those who search for it will become aware of your presence."

"I recommend caution with it."

"I would like to continue travelling with you to your nation, your Majesty and provide assistance to your cause in whatever way I can."

"I also believe that there may be a sword that belongs to your family in the north. I saw an Ulfen man, most likely a noble, purchase it."


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

"We muh'met your grandfather's ghuh'ghost, too. Think this stuh'stuff was probably for yer dad, but well... Yer grandad's guh'gone off to his rest or what have you, though, so duh'don't worry about him."

Pavel scratches his unshaven chin.

"Thuh'There was also that Kikonu jerk- he was probably wuh'waiting for you to come for it or something, just making sure you cuh'couldn't get the seal. He was probably muh'mixed up in this too. Do we wuh'wanna get moving soon?"

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand does not seem entirely comfortable with the 'your majesty' stuff, but nods approvingly when Sorin mentions the sword that may be awaiting among the Ulfen people, as he had hoped someone would point out that unusual detail of the vision, and also approves of Sorin's warning to avoid touching the seal, for now.

Bear-spirit is insistent that his armor be removed, and Garand spends some time removing the straining straps, to see that bear-spirit has put on a bit more weight than expected. The young bear seems greatly relieved to be unencumbered of his leather 'barding,' and seems willing to eat every bit of food that Garand can scrounge for him.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith sits quietly. These matters are beyond him. He is not entirely sure what any of this means. He assumes Sorin has explained it about as well as it can be explained, though he has no intention of calling Ameiko other than her name until she asks otherwise.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sandru frowns as Sorin speaks: "So it wasn't delirium after all... I still have a hard time swallowing it. So your old man was an emperor of sorts? I mean, your dad, Lonjiku, was no hero, and your brother... Would he have been the one who would have been the next emperor? And why was your old man here, instead of on the throne of Minkai?!?"


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

"That big juh'jade guy killed their last emperor and suh'sodding monsters swept through the land ruh'razing the place... reckon the family had to flee for their lives, put some distance between them and the usurpers while they luh'licked their wounds anonymously."
Pavel shrugs.
"Luh'leastaways, that's my guess."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Shalellu intervenes: "Flee, but where? How did they end up on this side of Golarion? And so far North? Everyone knows the North is impossible to cross..."


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

"You want something to eat or drink, Ameiko? You have been sleeping quite a while. I'll prepare you something." Raith rises and rummages up Ameiko some salted meat, dried fruit, wine, anything that might be tasty and quickly prepared.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Is there a way to cross from Minkai to Avistan?
Knowledge-Geography: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Ameiko had never taken her position as a noblewomen of Sandpoint seriously. Izumi wasn't sure she would even WANT to go to Minkai. That was his dream, not hers. "You don't need to decide what to do right away, Ameiko. However, we should move away from here as quickly as is reasonable." Izumi was thinking about what the Amatatsu flight meant. It meant that, at some point in the past, the Chosokate clan had failed in their duty to protect the Royals. His family had failed.

Izumi moved in front of Ameiko, bending to one knee. Solemnly, he says: "However, if you do decide to return to Minkai, I will follow you the whole way. The Chosokate clan served the Amatatsu in the past, and we serve the Kaijitsu now. As then, so it is now, I will see that you claim your birthright, Ameiko-sama."

Kinda squeezed it in there, just in case folks want to move on and such. With that, Izumi has switched to the Order of the Lion (swearing fealty to the sovreign of Minkai: Ameiko)


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel:
North from her lies the Land of the Linnorm Kings, and beyond is the Stormspear Mountains and the Winterwall Glacier, leading to the Crown of the World. From what you know, it is an impossible journey.

Koya smiles at the assembled heroes: "My dear Ameiko, it seems you have indeed build true friendship, for as the stakes are raised, as death is met up close, none of us wishes to revise their plea! Ah! Ah! Ah! Let us then journey North. I've heard so many beautiful things of the Land of the Linnorm Kings. At this time of year, the days are long and the plains are covered with beautiful flowers, filling the air with their subtle paerfume. Desna blesses us with Her Wonders!"

Ameiko bows to Raith and she blushes in the slightest at the attention: "Thank you Raith! I had forgotten I so needed to eat after those days of coma!"

After grabbing a bite, she turns to Izumi, but as she speaks, she moves her head to look at each of you: "Destiny has called me and you to take on an impossible journey. On the other side of Golarion, thousands of people we don't know live one day at a time, with the fleeting hope that the rightful heir of their kingdom will come back and vanquish oppression. How strange a destiny, but we all feel it behooves us to face it with an open heart."

Sandru smiles: "Well, let's move! North it is. We'll make camp again in a few hours, but for now, let us listen to the fair warnings and put some distance between us and Brinewall Castle. I still can't believe were now the only people in Varisia who have any idea of what happened here."

Koya laughs: "Keldra! Looks like we're going to give you a ride home after all!"

As you're about to move, sounds of clapping come from behind a chariot: "Bravo! Bravo! All hail the new Empress!!! I'm hungry by the way..." The quickling is reminding you he's around still.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel keeps his mouth mostly shut during all this talk of "destiny", impossible journeys and stolen thrones. It's almost a relief to him when the quickling speaks up.

"Wuh'well, let's take care o' him 'fore we set off. Whuh'what do we do- druh'drag him North, kill him or somethin' else? He did try to kill us, after all and pruh'probably a few other people. But he also suh'surrendered."

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

"I lack the means to bind him, magically, at this time..." Garand thinks aloud, before switching to Varisian and whispering to Koya,

Spoiler:

"If we choose not to kill the treacherous creature, could you bestow some curse upon it to render it unable to harm an innocent without the harm rebounding upon itself? My own spiritual journey has not yet led me to such lasting power."

A custom bestow curse option, which would be a GM call, even if Koya can cast third level spells.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Varisian:
"I'm afraid Desna has not deemed worthy yet of such frightful power Garand. Remember my warning: These cannot be trusted. They are murderers and rapers!"

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

It occurs to me, in the absence of a Common tongue, we've all been speaking Varisian the whole time anyway, since it's the only language we all share...

Garand frowns, and replies quietly, "The creature has chosen to remain with us, when it could have fled at any time. Either it means to steal something before it flees, perhaps the Seal, or it has some other agenda."

He turns from Koya, and gives out a hearty yawn, removing his shield and placing it against a wagon. "I for one am ready for a rest, we have a long journey ahead of us." As he speaks, he attempts to make eye contact with his companions, raising his hand to his throat as if wiping away a bead of sweat, but dragging it across his neck in a slow motion.

Bluff attempt to pass a secret message, DC 15, if he succeeds, the Quickling can attempt Sense Motive to intercept.;
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Eh, failed anyway.

Spoiler:
"Kill the quickling now."

Bear-spirit looks up, having received a silent empathic command, and charges the quickling.

bear spirit charge attack
bite 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
bite damage 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Garand hurls his cold iron dagger at the creature, hoping to strike it before bear-spirit blocks his shot.

attack, -4 if bear-spirit closes into melee before Garand can draw and throw 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
cold iron damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

And the remainder of my truckload of fail arrives with those rolls, I imagine...


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Did we not tie up the quickling? He's standing behind a wagon? How does Garand even have line of sight to attack him if he is standing behind a wagon? They turn invisible if motionless. Be kind of foolish if we didn't have him secured in some fashion. If we didn't have him secured, all he has to do is win initiative and he is gone. If I weren't playing an inexperienced backwoods hick handyman, that Quickling would be dead. We dropped the ball. If he's not tied up, not even sure why he didn't run off already. We would have no chance of catching it. Be nice to have an explanation of what we did to bring this thing back and the set up by Celestial.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"Huh. That was not something I expected from you Garand."

He should be tied up like houdini, ropes and chains and all. I cannot imagine that anybody would have let him loose. That is what I thought we had done...


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sorry about the confusion, it would have been better if I had added, right after that behind a chariot bit: where you had left him bound in a tight bundle. Garand, you can review your action in light of the clarifications. For now, he is tied and helpless, and behind the chariot.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

It seems Garand wants to gut the Quickling. Is he able to coup de gras the Quickling while it is tied up? We take care of that and move on. We questioned it. Doesn't seem much else we can do but let it go or kill it.It seems decided that we kill it unless anyone strongly objects. Then we get moving.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Since the Quickling is bound, Garand will skip the bluff attempt to pass on the message, and just walk over and attempt to cut it's throat with his sickle. Bear-spirit will hold the creature still, but does not attack.

"Your spirit is no longer welcome in our world, wicked sprite, return now to the First World and do not return."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Koya nods as Garand strikes the quickling: "You've done well Garand, well indeed. This country will hopefully find its rhythm soon."

Ameiko looks a little puzzled, but says nothing, focusing instead on the numerous tasks involved in the departure.

Sandru and Shalelu nod as well, and follow Ameiko's lead. All of you go back to your tasks, for a long journey awaits.


Twisting the strands of Fate

TORA NO SENAKA - Chapter Second: Night of Frozen Shadows

The sun bubbles up majestically in the azure sky as the caravan bobs up and down the road, crossing into the Land of the Linnorm Kings, drifting slowly towards a grand destiny...


Twisting the strands of Fate

Knowledge (geography, history, local, nature) please.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Knowledge- geography: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Knowledge- nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Know: geo 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Know: history 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Know: local 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Know: nature 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Who needs a bard? Not this guy!


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Knowledge (local):1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand's lack of book learnin' reveals itself, as he has nothing to offer on whatever subject of discourse arises.

Certainly, Sorin seems to know it all anyway! Ivory tower intellectuals with their fancy speech and putting on airs!

He's somewhat thrown off-balance by the realization that they have left the lands of his ancestors behind, and that the spirits of the lands to the north will be new and unknown to him. Will the Horned Hunter intercede for him with the cold and fickle spirits of the lands of the sea raiders? What songs will the spirits of stone and sky sing in this bitter land, and will he learn their rhthymns in time?


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sorin:
The road north leads certainly to Kalsgard, though you are not sure how it gets there, with the vast forest called Grungir lying between you and the Lands capital.

The Lands of the Linnorm Kings... The name brings back memories of riveting accounts by seasoned pathfinders. The wilderness is dominated by fey creatures and linnorms, for rifts between Golarion and the First World run through this land. Fey creatures are common here,
along with gnomes, azatas, trolls, and nature spirits. There are enchanted animals that can both plead for their lives and utter dire curses against their attackers, and more deadly creatures as well. The most dangerous of these otherworldly creatures are the legendary linnorms, vast beasts said to be Golarion’s first dragons.

The Lands take their name from the custom that a king, to be recognized, must slay a linnorm and bring its head as proof. The land is thus separated among the kings, whose numbers vary. Currently, there are four. Sveinn Blood-Eagle rules over Kalsgard, the most cosmopolitan of the Linnorm Kingdoms holdings. It hosts a diverse population of native Ulfen, dwarves, and gnomes, as well as traders from Varisia and points south. Kalsgard is the most open of the cities of this region to outside trade, and even supports a sizable Tian population.


Twisting the strands of Fate

The caravan makes its way and soon the road brings its strange monotony, set in a spectacular landscape and through a hostile country.

The road meanders through hills, with exhausting climbs and treacherous way down. Every hill favors you with amazing vistas to the east of majestic mountains and, to the north, of a vast forest.

As you make camp that night, Sandru drops his fork and takes a long breath before asking: "So what does it all mean? Ameiko is the heir to the throne of Minkai? That means Lonjiku was before you... and Tsuto! Those didn't strike me as great leaders... And the others are now scions, invested by a divine fate? That's just crazy, no? And on top of that, how are we supposed to get to Minkai!?"


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin takes the time to relate the following to the others over the next few days:

Sorin blathering about geography:

The road north leads certainly to Kalsgard, though you are not sure how it gets there, with the vast forest called Grungir lying between you and the Lands capital.

Sorin talking about history and dragons:

The Lands of the Linnorm Kings... The name brings back memories of riveting accounts by seasoned pathfinders. The wilderness is dominated by fey creatures and linnorms, for rifts between Golarion and the First World run through this land. Fey creatures are common here,
along with gnomes, azatas, trolls, and nature spirits. There are enchanted animals that can both plead for their lives and utter dire curses against their attackers, and more deadly creatures as well. The most dangerous of these otherworldly creatures are the legendary linnorms, vast beasts said to be Golarion’s first dragons.

Sorin talking about politics Kings, and Karlsgard:

The Lands take their name from the custom that a king, to be recognized, must slay a linnorm and bring its head as proof. The land is thus separated among the kings, whose numbers vary. Currently, there are four. Sveinn Blood-Eagle rules over Kalsgard, the most cosmopolitan of the Linnorm Kingdoms holdings. It hosts a diverse population of native Ulfen, dwarves, and gnomes, as well as traders from Varisia and points south. Kalsgard is the most open of the cities of this region to outside trade, and even supports a sizable Tian population.

"Fate blows where it will Sandru. So while it seems mad, I am certain that somewhere the celestial gears move smoothly in the tracks that they were designed for. As for getting to Minkai, I believe that we are in the company of the one man in Varisia that can ensure the safety of those in his charge as we travel."

"I imagine that maps and journals will be required. Perhaps Pathfinders have traveled a likely path in the past? If Lonjiku arrived here safely, there must be a path." Sorin resumes eating his stew.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

"Could they not have arrived by ship, similar to the one we found wrecked at..." he flounders for moment, forgetting the name of the keep they so recently visited, "that castle?"

"Fool, you are not among the Shoanti. The lowlanders name their buildings and structures, like people." he reprimands himself over his forgetfulness.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Kelda is mostly silent that night, but eventually approaches Pavel:

Skald:
[b]"I do not speak your language, but I am happy to be in your company. You obviously have a good and proud heart. I wish you could sometimes translate for me when it is important, or not."
She smiles as she finishes her sentence.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76
The Celestial Bureaucracy wrote:

The caravan makes its way and soon the road brings its strange monotony, set in a spectacular landscape and through a hostile country.

The road meanders through hills, with exhausting climbs and treacherous way down. Every hill favors you with amazing vistas to the east of majestic mountains and, to the north, of a vast forest.

As you make camp that night, Sandru drops his fork and takes a long breath before asking: "So what does it all mean? Ameiko is the heir to the throne of Minkai? That means Lonjiku was before you... and Tsuto! Those didn't strike me as great leaders... And the others are now scions, invested by a divine fate? That's just crazy, no? And on top of that, how are we supposed to get to Minkai!?"

Pavel almost chokes.

"Whuh'whuh'whuh'whoa! We're.. wuh'we're...", Pavel sputters, gesturing from himself to Garand, Raith, Sorin and Izumi,"... puh'part of that now? Luh'like, if suh'something happens, wuh'we have to... tuh'take over?!"

Wide-eyed, he looks to everyone else.
"I duh'didn't know that...", he whispers to himself.
"I'm luh'last, okay? Duh'Desna forbid something huh'happen, of course. Whuh'which it won't. I'd be a pruh'pretty s~!+ty emperor..."


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76
Sorin Saldward wrote:

Sorin takes the time to relate the following to the others over the next few days:

** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

"Fate blows where it will Sandru. So while it seems mad, I am certain that somewhere the celestial gears move smoothly in the tracks that they were designed for. As for getting to Minkai, I believe that we are in the company of the one man in Varisia that can ensure the safety of those in his charge as we travel."

"I imagine that maps and journals will be required. Perhaps Pathfinders have traveled a likely path in the past? If Lonjiku...

"Well, if there's a Tian qu'quarter or something, they'd know how to guh'get back, right? Seems a good place to start."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Koya lets out a childlike laughter: "Ameiko has the best consorts she could wish for! We'll see her to Minkai in one piece, with Desna's blessing."


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76
The Celestial Bureaucracy wrote:

Kelda is mostly silent that night, but eventually approaches Pavel:

** spoiler omitted ** She smiles as she finishes her sentence.

Pavel gawps for a second, crimson to his ears.

Skald:

Spoiler:
"Shuh'sure, Kelda. Uh'and thanks... I'd be gluh'glad to. Luh'looks like we're headed up to Karlsgard soon- are you from there? Do you knuh'know anything about the Tian living there?"

He clears his throat, speaking more slowly to minimize his stutter.
Skald:

Spoiler:
"Is there anything you'd like to knuh.... to know about us?"


Twisting the strands of Fate
Garand Stone-of-the-Moon wrote:

"Could they not have arrived by ship, similar to the one we found wrecked at..." he flounders for moment, forgetting the name of the keep they so recently visited, "that castle?"

"Fool, you are not among the Shoanti. The lowlanders name their buildings and structures, like people." he reprimands himself over his forgetfulness.

Sandru thinks on it a bit: "Yes, perhaps by ship... Anyhow, you're right Pavel, the Tians will probably know. I just hope it's not through Irrisen..."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Skald:
"Thank you Pavel. Kalsgard! What a wonderful news. Yes, I am from there. It is a beautiful place! And yes, there are a few Tian. They have a quarter by the water. They are mostly traders... But wait! Are we going through Grungir Forest?!"


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith grunts. "Scion. I'm not about to rule a foreign kingdom. I don't want to rule the land in which I live, not even the town I live in. I rule my own life. I give that freely so that Ameiko might have her throne returned to her. Where she must go, I follow. I know nothing about these lands or how to come to them."


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"From what I have read on history Raith, you would actually be an effective ruler. You are not interested in ruling for the sake of power, you are contemplative but able to act decisively. If history is any judge, you would do fine."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith:
As Sorin speaks, a shiver moves through Raith's body and the hair on the back of his neck rises, as he feels a cold presence...


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith waits a few minutes, stands, "I have make water. I'll be back." He will walk a little ways away from camp into a copse of trees or behind a rock, any place where he can find some privacy.

Celestial:
He will wait to see if the cold shiver is just that or something more.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith:
Raith definitely feels followed as he walks to the copse. A branch cracks behind him, but nothing can be seen as he swiftly turns around. The wind in the leaves sounds a lot like the laughter of his mentor...


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Celestial:
"Have you heard all that has passed? Your sister is an empress. Did you know?" He waits for an answer.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith:
Wind whistles through the trees and the temperature seems to drop as a voice whispers behind you: "She's not ready. She never will." All goes quiet suddenly and the chill disappears.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith returns to camp and does what he needs to do to prepare for travel.


Twisting the strands of Fate

The caravan makes good speed for the next days. The days have grown longer.According to Sandru, it's proof that we live on a sphere, and not a plane, though he still won't budge about reaching Minkai from the North.

A few days pass, and you come in view of a great forest. Kelda has grown restless: "Skoven af Grungir ... Den rige Fafnheir, befængt med monstre, linnorms og maligne spiritus. Et mørkt sted, hvor ingen mand skal vandre, for han vil forlade sit sind. Jeg håber du ikke tænker at krydse det!"

Skald:
"The forest of Grungir... The kingdom of Fafnheir, infested with monsters, linnorms and malignant spirits. A dark place where no man should wander, for he'll leave his mind. I hope you're not thinking of crossing it!"


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel scratches his chin.
"Hey, Suh'Sandru? Are we cutting through the fuh'forest here? Kelda says it's full o' muh'monsters, evil spirits and linnorms. Also puh'possible we could lose our minds. You sure o' the risks, chief?"

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,760 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger - Jade Regent IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.