Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger (Inactive)

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Trouble with Goblins can lead to a lot of places, even the other side of the world...
Jade Regent AP, now in volume 3 - The Hungry Storm


1,051 to 1,100 of 3,966 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Twisting the strands of Fate

Knowledge (nature) DC 11:
These creatures are known as dire corbies. They are monstrous humanoids. They are known for their climbing and leaping skills. They are ferocious and fight until death only. They are normally found underground. Finding them above ground is highly unusual.

According to Pavel, they had no weapons but their claws.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

"If they heard the ruckus of the gate opening - and the fight here - they will be coming shortly. We should get onto the battlements as quickly as possible, if only to have a better view." Izumi is already putting his katana and shield away, moving to climb the ladder, though tries to keep hidden when he reaches the top.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 5 = 14


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin nodds at Izumi's words, waits for Pavel to ascend, and follows after as quietly as possible.

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand follows the others, although he knows that bear-spirit will be climbing no ladders, and orders him to stay.

"These bird-men do not readily leave caverns below the earth. They must seek something precious here, or have been motivated to come to the surface by something even more terrifying..."


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith looks at everyone with consternation save for Pavel and speaks in a low voice, "Why are we going up on the battlements? If they heard the fight, they would be on their way already or someone else would be from inside. Them up there are watching for enemies approaching from outside the keep, not inside. We have a gate here to enter, a door, and several spy holes. Let's take a look here first before we go traipsing along the battlements getting into another fight in full sight of whatever lives in this place. If we need to, we can ambush them on the battlements rather than the five of us clanking up on the roof fighting in a free for all announcing our presence. Since Izumi is already there, he can keep an eye out for those things while we scout this place."

Raith checks down here checking the gate, the arrow slots, and the other door.

Perception:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith:
Besides the two on the battlements on the opposite side of the courtyard, you don't see anything.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

We have nowhere else to go? I don't see doors or the layout of the courtyard. I'm looking for information to develop a plan of attack. Should I assume that you want us to take out the ones on the battlements? Usually I try to do things in a coordinated fashion taking into account bypassing patrols so as not to raise suspicions and engaging in coup de gras ambush attacks if we have sleeping targets or drawing them into inopportune fighting areas so we can minimize their ability to attack and maximize ours. Should I assume due to the format this is too much of an undertaking?


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Raith, you need to open the inner gate on the gatehouse to get further in I think. From where you are, you cannot see anything more.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Isn't the gate more of a portcullis or at least has a barred window? Isn't that how we saw the dire corbies to begin with? According to the map there is a door and multiple murder holes for arrow fire. Do they not actually exist? I'm going off the map. That's what it looks like to me. I also understand in this medium the type of exchanges I'm used to would slow things down tremendously. So I guess I'll go with the obvious just to keep things moving. Usually I like a full description of an area and to fully scout it first searching for secret doors, traps, and scanning with detect magic in case we're dealing with illusions or magical traps. I'll have to get used to simply moving in a direction towards a creature without putting much thought or planning into it. I hope we don't get too screwed doing that.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Raith only:
Slow down a moment Raith. You're putting words in my mouth and intentions in my brain. I simply misunderstood what you were looking for and the reason for two Perception rolls. It's probably because I was on a break and had but a few moments, yet wished things to move along. No need to read more into it than just: I misunderstood.

Regarding the way to go about the castle, I wish for a good story that moves along. Often that means regrouping some of the small fights. But if a strategy calls for a longer post time yet tells a great story, that sounds fun and I don't mind trying.

Now, regarding your perception rolls, the map should show the doors, just not what's behind. I'd say you can see all the doors of the main courtyard from the different vantage points you named. You can't see the doors on the battlements without climbing up.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

GM:
Ok. Cool. I'm new to this medium. Only done one of these before for longer than a few sessions. I didn't want to slow the game down by trying to do the usual back and forth with the GM I do. After I posted the first time, I thought about it some in terms of 'What if I were GM?' After thinking about it, I see that engaging in the regular method of GM/Player interaction with back and forth posts would slow things down immensely. I'll try to be more specific in my posts and I'll keep in mind the medium so as not to slow things down. I want to keep the pace as well since PbPs are by their nature a great deal slower than around the table. But old habits are hard to break, around the table I'm a very vocal and tactic focused player. But at the table a back and forth with the GM and other players only takes 5 to 10 minutes, whereas on a PbP it could take days. I'll trust you to point out what's pertinent. If I have a concern, I'll ask in a concise manner that is easy to answer and resolve. Sorry for throwing things off or jumping the gun.


Twisting the strands of Fate

You can see the courtyard and a few doors (see map) from where you are. A gate or a door allow access to it, while two ladders give access to the battlements.

Two dire corbies have been spotted on the battlements on the other side of the courtyatd.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Thanks for the info. What is the circled small 'c' on the floor in square in U13? That a trapdoor or a chair?

Raith closes the front gate using the same lever Pavel used to open it. He whispers to Sorin and Izumi to keep an eye out for the other dire corbies. He has Pavel help him drag the dead dire corbies outside of visible range. Either to a corner or nook in one of the rounded parts of the gatehouse. So that a casual viewer through the gates can't see them. He will quickly wipe up any blood using their bedrolls and cover their bodies with the bedrolls. He checks the dire corbies and the room in general for any keys or unusual items like levers for use on doors or gates besides the ones we know about. He checks for secret doors as well.

Perception1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Raith whispers to Pavel, "The courtyard appears all clear. Nothing seems to be coming. We take out those dire corbies on the battlements and we can move through the courtyard undisturbed unless there's more up there we don't know about. Clean up the kills while we move to keep the place quiet as long as possible. They find out we killed their fellows, they'll start hunting us. Better to be the hunter than the hunted. That patrol is going to hear Izumi coming a mile away. Probably should have some arrows ready, hit them when they're closing on us and to make sure we can hit them before they run for help. I'm ready to go."


Twisting the strands of Fate

The little (c) are where the ladders to the roof of the gatehouse are located.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi prefered a more direct approach, but there was no doubt wisdom in Raith's words. If the enemies on the battlements raised an alarm, and the castle emptied out after them, it would make their job very difficult. Izumi draws his bow. "Where to first then?"


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

"Dire corbies on the wall. Take them out and no one will see us move through the courtyard. The whole place seems quiet. But the dire corbies on the wall are walking in broad daylight. So not sure why the place is so quiet, if these things aren't nocturnal."Raith will ascend a ladder.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Please indicate who's climbing up the ladders, and particularly the first to climb, as they might note important information from their vantage point. Two can ascend each round. All should roll stealth and perception. The two dire corbies are 80 feet away. It seems possible to sneak around the battlements to get near them as well.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith will ascend first staying low and trying to get a sense of how we might approach the dire corbies unseen.

Perception:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Stealth:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel ascends as well, hoping for a repeat performance.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin waits to ascend the ladder last. After stumbling through the woods on many a night on the trail and, according to Pavel, crashing through the woods like a drunken bear, during the day, he was under no illusions as to his ability to remain silent.

I think I will wait on the ladder, then when my comrades are engaged, I can climb onto the battlements provide some support with my crossbow.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Stealth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand looks at the ladder and sighs. He silently instructs bear-spirit to guard at the base of the ladder, and then calls upon whatever wood-spirits still cling to the old ladder, to bear him silently to the top of the ramparts.

guidance to boost stealth check
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The wood is too-long dead, it's spirits long since fled, and he winces as the bereft wooden rungs creak at his weight.

Perception check 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Twisting the strands of Fate

Please make sure you are using d20, not d6 ;-p We'll get you all glasses at the next town!

Pavel and Raith reach the battlements. The two sentinels don't seem to focus on anything in particular, but a door can be seen not far from their position, leading into the castle.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Can we move around the battlements in such a way as to put ourselves between the dire corbies and the door?


Twisting the strands of Fate

As Pavel and Raith take stock of their surroundings, more options are offered.

A map would be helpful...


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Move around to take out the sentries. The other way seems to lead to the castle or another series or doors.

Raith signs to Pavel to move to the sentries running his finger across his neck.

Stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel follows, fumbling after.
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel and Raith have gone a third of the way unnoticed. Garand and Izumi, in the meantime, make it to the roof.

Two more Stealth rolls please, it's fairly easy at first, but it gets harder as you get closer. Garand and Izumi have two rounds. Sorin, if he gets up there, will get a round to prep. Don't forget you can't really climb with weapons in hands.

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand crouches where Raith had been standing U/10 and readies himself for spellcasting when the others either are within attack range, or, perhaps more likely, are detected...

If he needs a Stealth roll to remain unseen while crouched, and can't take 10 for an 11. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Garand's plan is to summon an eagle on the round all hell breaks loose, which will appear halfway across the courtyard (he can't summon it more than 30 ft. away, but it can 'charge' 160 ft., so that's no biggie) and make a charge attack on crow-dude number 1


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

As Izumi climbs, he winces as his armour clanks against the wooden ladder. The armour scrapes along the stone as he heaves himself onto the battlements, immdediately drawing his bow.

Stealth Check: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (10) - 4 = 6
Stealth Check: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (6) - 4 = 2


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Poking his head over the edge of the ladder, Sorin realizes that the battlement has ample cover. He crawls over the edge and squirms over to where Garand is hiding.

Sorin readies himself to shoot the moment the alarm is raised.

An attempt at stealth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

I guess if they weren't bothered by the portcullis opening, they won't be bothered by Izumi. Right?

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Twisting the strands of Fate

So far so good, as the Varisians often say. The distance and the small walls of the battlements conspire against the sentinels and the group on the roof of the gatehouse remains unnoticed.

Pavel and Raith move like shadows, staying low and silent as they approach the sentinels. The first one stands but a pace away, looking outward, not knowing what's behind it.

Everyone gets a surprise round (standard action).
Map


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

While Raith stays low in front of him, Pavel pulls out his bow and takes an initial shot at the hulking birdman in front of his friend.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d8 ⇒ 6


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith moves swift and silent wrapping his arm around the creatures neck.

Swift Action Crane Style. Fight Def: AC 19/CMD 23 (25 Grapple)
5 foot step
Grapple Action: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Creature flat-footed will reduce CMD if dex bonus.

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand realizes that he won't be able to cast a spell quickly enough, and instead unleashes an arrow at the bird-man furthest to the east.

shortbow, targetting corby 1, -2 for range 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

damage 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi waits for Raith and Pavel to surprise the first sentry before loosing an arrow at the one closest to the castle door, the arrow seems to hone in on its target, striking true.

Composite Mwk Shortbow (1 range increment): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 = 19 (1d6 ⇒ 4)


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

As soon as Garand begins to move, Sorin does as well, taking careful aim at the feathered head of the bird-man directly across the courtyard, timing his shot to the pacing of the sentry.

Crossbow, corby 1, -2 for range (80ft increment) 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

The bolt snaps across the yard and strikes the stone facing of the wall several feet below where the creature walks.

"I think I misjudged the distance a bit."


Twisting the strands of Fate

Surprise Round
While Raith stays low in front of him, Pavel pulls out his bow and takes an initial shot at the hulking birdman in front of his friend. The arrow sinks deep in the corby’s shoulder.

Raith moves swift and silent wrapping his arm around the creatures neck. Unfortunately, the corby escapes Raith’s grip, despite the surprise.

Garand realizes that he won't be able to cast a spell quickly enough, and instead unleashes an arrow at the bird-man furthest to the east. The arrow flies true and lands deep in feathers.

Izumi waits for Raith and Pavel to surprise the first sentry before loosing an arrow at the one closest to the castle door, the arrow seems to hone in on its target, striking true.

As soon as Garand begins to move, Sorin does as well, taking careful aim at the feathered head of the bird-man directly across the courtyard, timing his shot to the pacing of the sentry. The bolt snaps across the yard and strikes the stone facing of the wall several feet below where the creature walks. "I think I misjudged the distance a bit."

Secret Rolls:

Initiatives
R: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
S: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
G: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
P: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
I: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Initiative Order:
Group 1: Corby 1
Group 2: All
Group 3: Corby 2

Round 1 - Corby 1
The attacked sentinel shrieks loudly and makes for the door, taking out a key...

Updated Map
All of you are up.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

"Get the runner, Pavel. Raith swiftly draws his blade and cuts the dire corbie with two quick cuts.

FD AC 19/CMD 23 HP 26/26
Free action draw blade.
Flurry: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 (1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9)
Flurry: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 (1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3)

These garbage rolls in combat are unbelievable.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel runs for the key-carrying corby, with little regard for his personal safety, though he stows his bow in favor of his spiked shield.
Six-Million Dollar Manning it after #1 to C7 or so. If the flat-footed guy (#2) gets an attack of opportunity, here's a roll.
AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Recognizing that he's still not going to have time to complete a full-round action spell, Garand attempts another bow-shot.

arrow at corby 1, -2 for range 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
damage 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi quickly pulls another arrow from his quiver and looses at the fleeing Corby. "Bring it down before it brings reinforcements!!" Izumi hisses.

Shortbow (1 range increment): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22 (1d6 ⇒ 4)


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

At Izumi's shout, Sorin quickly reloads and fires again at the corby.

Long shot 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 1 - 2 = 12
Unlikely damage 1d8 ⇒ 4


Twisting the strands of Fate

Round 1 - The Heroes
Raith misses both attacks, while Pavel moves past and closes in on the second corby.

Meanwhile, arrows fly across the courtyard, Garand’s and Izumi’s manage to take the birdman by surprise as it is concentrating on getting the key in. Normally, these would have dropped the creature, but corbies are hard to put down. Ferocious some would say... So while the arrows are not enough to drop it, they do manage to anger him and take his mind off the opening of the door. It shrieks madly and turns to face the ranger...

Round 1 - Corby 2
The corby turns towards Raith and claws at him.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Both claws miss Raith.

Round 2 - Corby 1
The corby drops the key and slashes at the ranger.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

A single claw finds an opening in the ranger’s defenses. (-5 hp to Pavel)

Updated Map
All of you are up. If you could your AC and HP in your status, that would help me a lot for combat. Thanks.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi holds off on firing, not wishing to catch either Pavel or Raith with a stray arrow. Instead he begins jogging along the outside of the ramparts, putting his bow away and readying his melee weapons.

Double-Move to X3. AC20, HP 30/30

Liberty's Edge

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand follows Izumi's lead, not wanting to risk firing arrows into melee any more than the cavalier. He sprints past the armored man in the process.

double move to W/-1


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin stands and reloads his crossbow as Garand gets up and moves away. As he stands he notices the very large double doors off to the right on the keep's southern wall. Sorin stands as well, but follows Garand and Izumi at a slower pace.

If I was an enemy, and aware that something was going on out here, I might try to pincer us against the guards. I should keep watch so we are not surprised.

"Garand, I am going to keep watch on those doors on the south side of the keep." he shouts at Garand's retreating back.

Move to X/6, keeping watch of the courtyard, the skies, the ladders and those big doors for any other enemies.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith continues to focus on the dire corby slashing for its neck and stomach.

FD AC 19/CMD 23 Hp 26/26
Flurry:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11(1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7)
Flurry:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21(1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8)
Crit:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6(1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4)

At least I hit.

1,051 to 1,100 of 3,966 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger - Jade Regent IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.