Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Trouble with Goblins can lead to a lot of places, even the other side of the world...
Jade Regent AP, now in volume 3 - The Hungry Storm


1,001 to 1,050 of 3,758 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Twisting the strands of Fate

Things have slowed down. IMO, it's partly because the village exploration is underwhelming (I agree, but wished to try it anyway: I've learned something from it). I will move things along and proceed to the castle when I update tonight (about 4-5 hours from now). Cheers!


Twisting the strands of Fate

The daytime investigation of the village bears little loot or information. This is somewhat frustrating, but you eventually start to wonder if someone, or something, hasn't cleaned up and removed all traces...

The lagoon has a great carcass on its shore. It's a sea drake, of small size. The area around it tell of a fierce battle. The claws fit the marks on the longship and there are electricity scorch marks here as well.

Pavel finds marks that seem to indicate bodies were dragged, in the direction of the castle...

Brinewall Castle squats, low and wide, over the village. The castle stands two story high, but for a tower that bears three. A gate faces the village, but it looks close from where you stand.

If and once you approach, please roll stealth and perception.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Nice castle!

Garand spends a long moment viewing the dead sea drake. He has never seen a dragon-kin so close, even such a small specimen, and that the creature could so damage a longship speaks volumes to the power it had in life, and the power that those who slew it must also possess...

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Approaching the castle, he notices that some attempt at stealth is being attempted, and shakes his head, knowing that attempting to encourage bear-spirit to move with stealth will be like teaching stones to dance or fire to sing.

Garand's Handle Animal to 'push' bear-spirit to move stealthily. DC 25, if possible at all (as 'sneak' isn't a trick in the game). 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Garand's stealth check, not that it matters, since bear-spirit won't even try. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

While Pavel would normally look over the drake with great enthusiasm, something about the stillness of Brinewall tempers his curiosity about the new creature or the ship and corpses of his father's people, the Ulfen.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith stays with Pavel, moving quietly and surveying the surroundings keeping a close eye out for watchers from the battlements or windows.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Not that any of the stealth checks really matter, cause CLANK CLANK CLANK. Edit: Nevermind. Sneakiest cavalier EVER.

Izumi stays near the rear of the group, moving slowly to try and keep his armour from clanking too loudly. The group is moving towards the gate, and even one errant clank could give away their presence to anyone watching from the castle.

Stealth: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (20) - 4 = 16
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 19


Twisting the strands of Fate

The companions creep their way up to the castle, careful not to be seen or heard. As they approach, they start to get a feeling of the layout of the castle.

The more silent members approach the rusted iron gate. The gate is closed and locked, but appears to be in poor condition. In a corner of that long room, they can make two bedrolls. Two creatures seem of regular size are bundled under blankets and seem to be sleeping. The location of the bedrolls makes it very difficult to shoot at them, but not impossible.

Through the gate, they can see another gate leading to the courtyard.

The wall is two story high.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

That's a cool map. Lots of funky angles!


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel scopes the place out a bit, looking for a lever or release for the gate on the opposite side and marking the breathing of the sleeping figures before quietly looking over the walls to see how difficult a climb over the wall would be.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith tries to discern what the creatures are. He gives the Pavel the 'What do we do about them?' look.

Perception1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel doesn't see any lever, though there are probably some, just not in sight...

The wall looks difficult (DC 20), but a rope and hook would be easy to sue given the battlements.

Raith, the forms are not human. There are too many bumps in the wrong places, but the blankets make it hard to determine more.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel silently looks to everyone else. He makes a hook with a finger, then pantomimes whirling a rope above his head. Seeing that no one has a grappling hook, he quietly smacks his forehead before stretching his arms and fingers and sizing up the wall. With two fingers, he points to his eyes, then to the sleeping... things. Watch. Spitting in his palms, he begins the tough climb over the battlement.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin hangs back, walking carefully behind the others as he attempts to emulate their silence. Sorin groans to himself as he repeatedly scuffs leaves, steps on small twigs and kicks pebbles.

I am just not meant to sneak around like this! Oh thank the weave, Garand is stopping, I can stay with him.

Stealth 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

Sorin watches, impressed as Pavel and the others continue right up to the wall, and after a brief hand-waved conversation, Pavel begins to shimmy up the wall.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith moves to the side of the gate and quietly hides himself out of view. Keeping one ear on the creatrues inside and an eye on Pavel.

Stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel moves like a giant spider with speed and assurance, up to the top of the building. A fall would have been a nasty thing...

Movement, from the corner of his eyes, make him hug the rooftop. On the other side of the castle, on a tower's rooftop, two dark figure move back and forth. They look like humanoid crows with oily black feathers, glittering eyes, and sharp beaks. In the place of wings though, they show two muscular arms, ending in sharp claws as hard as rocks.

From his vantage point, he can move around the battlements, but he'd be very exposed. He spots several doors leading into the other buildings.

This barren courtyard of hard-packed earth contains clumps of tough-looking weeds, furrows in the ground as if made by taloned feet, and chalky white mounds of dung the size of human heads.

Finally, you notice two ladders that descend into the gatehouse.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Keeping low to the roof and timing his movements around the patrol on the tower, Pavel makes his way toward the ladders into the gatehouse.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Pavel makes his way into the gatehouse without waking the two sleeping forms in the corner. He quickly sees the levers operating the two gates. One is marked "Outside" while the other is marked "Inside". The gates are old and rusty. The process of opening a gate will certainly generate a lot of noise.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Figuring it's likely better to simply open the outside gate and limit how much the party bites off, Pavel pulls the lever labelled "Outside", the draws his sword.


Twisting the strands of Fate

The gate is lifted in a cacophony of screeching noises, allowing you complete access to the gatehouse!

Everyone gets a surprise round.

Pavel can charge at the sleepers. The others can get in position. I'm not near a map, but assume the sleepers are at the end of the left side of the gatehouse. Raith and Izumi are at the gate, Garand and Sorin are thirty feet from it.

Well done Pavel!

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand directs bear-spirit to follow and takes off at a run to get into the courtyard, pleased that the sneaky part of the day's action has ended.

If he has time, he places his back to a wall, just inside the gate, so that he cannot be beset from all sides.


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin runs behind Garand, puffing and wheezing as he pelts up the path towards the dubious safety of the gatehouse.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi readies his weapon and shield and moves in to charging range. He didn't like attacking sleeping enemies, but Ameiko's wellbeing was at the forefront of his mind, his concern for her blocking out any conceptions about honourable combat.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel charges the waking figures!

Charge: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 271d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Added Izumi's banner bonus. AC 16 until next round.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith maintains his hidden position and keeps watch for others possibly coming.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Surprise Round - The Companions
Pavel’s blade strike as a hard wake up call after a night of drinking. The black feathered beast shrieks in pain.

The rest of the companions get into position. Garand finds himself right beside the levers. The "Outside" lever is down, while the "Inside" lever is up.

Secret Rolls:

Initiatives
R: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
S: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
G: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
P: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
I: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Initiative Order:
Group 1: Pavel, Sorin
Group 2: #2
Group 3: Raith, Izumi, Garand
Group 4: #1

Updated Map
Group 1 is up.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Now that everyone has passed in. Raith passes in as well moving to the left side of the gate to keep an eye out.

Move to V6. Total Defense action Crane Style.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

"I hope whoever Pavel just attacked was an enemy, because he certainly will be now..." Garand mutters.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

I hope so too. Maybe we can take one alive and find out what's going on. But if they are hostile, it's better to engage in diplomacy from a position of strength.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel presses his attack, swinging with his shield and sword.
Longsword/Spiked shield: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Hey, if you wanted to try diplomacy, you should have said something before I climbed over the battlements!

Jimminy Cricket, all my good rolls are going to run out before we hit serious opposition.
Confirm- shield: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

"Subdue the last one if you can!", Sorin hisses, looking for any additional enemies, his crossbow at the ready.

Ready an attack on any new target. Are there stairs going up to the battlement?


Twisting the strands of Fate

Round 1 - Pavel and Sorin
Pavel presses his attack, swinging with his shield and sword. The sword cuts through the waking creature, felling it before it rises. Somehow, the creature is still trying to get up, profusely bleeding. Pavel crashes his shield into it as it rises, (1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5) hitting it with a killing blow. Still it gets up!

Pavel gets another shot at it as it tries to get up (1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16; 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10) This time, the beast stays down.

"Subdue the last one if you can!", Sorin hisses, looking for any additional enemies, his crossbow at the ready.

Round 1 - Second Sleeper
The second beast though rises and shrieks in defiance. Black feathers cover his humanoid body. His arms end up in fists, but its beak is sharp and its talons are like steel...

It jumps over its dad companion and lashes at Pavel.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

But the ranger easily dodges its claws.

Izumi, Raith and Garand are up. Only one beast left, right in front of Pavel.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand directs bear-spirit to attack the crow-man, while attempting to plant an arrow in the creature.

Garands bow-shot, -4 for firing into close combat 1d20 ⇒ 2
arrow damage 1d6 ⇒ 2

bear-spirit's attack, with charge bonus 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
bite damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith stays in position.

Total Defense. Maintaining position as lookout.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Fireclaw mentioned he'd be away for the weekend. From the look of it though, he won't be able to get in melee until Bear-spirit moves in. So Group 1 can post right away (Pavel and Sorin).
Raith, roll perception please.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Perception1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

I'm nailing these Perception checks. Too bad I can't roll like this in combat.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi found he couldn't charge the enemy. Too many bodies already in there. Perhaps he could take the outside route and flank the beast. He would leave himself open while setting up though. It was a risk he was willing to take.

Double-move to W2, going around. Provokes an AoO. AC 20


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel strikes out at the remaining birdman with the flat of his sword.
Longsword, subdual: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin drops the crossbow, lettng it dangle on its cord around his neck, and freeing his hands. Sorin chants quickly his hands weaving through a quick spell.

"Valk."Flare DC:13

A whistling white streak of light shoots from Sorin's hands and flies to a point directly before the bird-man's eyes where it pops, flashing directly into the creature's eyes.


Twisting the strands of Fate

Round 1 - Raith, Izumi and Garand
Garand directs bear-spirit to attack the crow-man, while attempting to plant an arrow in the creature. The arrow misses, but the bear’s claw find their mark. Blood flies and the birdman shrieks.

Raith stays in position. He sees two creatures on the battlement, but they don’t seem to have realized what is going on.

Izumi found he couldn't charge the enemy. Too many bodies already in there. Perhaps he could take the outside route and flank the beast. He would leave himself open while setting up though. It was a risk he was willing to take.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

But the creature can’t find an opening and Izumi ends up where he wanted.

Round 2 - Pavel and Sorin
Pavel strikes out at the remaining birdman with the flat of his sword. The sword connects with a loud stump.

Sorin drops the crossbow, letting it dangle on its cord around his neck, and freeing his hands. Sorin chants quickly his hands weaving through a quick spell.
"Valk."
A whistling white streak of light shoots from Sorin's hands and flies to a point directly before the bird-man's eyes where it pops, flashing directly into the creature's eyes.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

The creature remains unphased though...

Round 2 - Second Sleeper
The bird creature, feeling cornered, explodes at Pavel in a furious lashing of claws.

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23; 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

One of its claws bite deeply into the man’s armpit, inflicting vicious pain (-6 hp).

Updated Map
All of you are up.


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

You missed my earlier action. Raith is not outside. This was what I did earlier.

Move to V6. Total Defense action Crane Style.

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Bear-spirit continues to attack, allowing the battle-frenzy to overtake him.

bite attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
claw attack 1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
claw attack 2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

bite damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
claw damage 1 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
claw damage 2 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Garand seeks to center his mind, and dim the distracting rush of combat, so that he can more clearly focus on his surroundings.

Garand refocuses to bump his Initiative to 26, since he's got nothing more pressing to do this round.


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi uses his newfound tactical advantage to pressure the beast. He gets close to him, making powerful swings awkward. He follows this strategy up with a piercing attack with his sword - the only thing that would work at this range.

Power Attack (-1), Combat Expertise (-1), Flanking. AC21
Katana: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 = 24 (1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8)


Twisting the strands of Fate

Sorry about that Raith.

The onslaught of bear-spirit and Izumi proves too much for the beast and it finally goes down, albeit only with its last breath. It seems these monsters have a tenacity that makes them fight, only to die standing!

Raith, as he keeps an eye on the surroundings, can tell that the two creatures on the other side of the battlements have resumed their patrol.


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel kneels and takes a look a the corpses, trying to figure out what they had stumbled into.
Knowledge- Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Knowledge- Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin moves up to where Pavel is standing.

"Pavel, is there a way up to the battlements? Those other birdmen will be coming closer soon," he says quietly.

Knowledge: Dungeoneering 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Knowledge: Nature 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Knowledge: Arcane 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

"Hmmm. What are they? I don't recall seeing their like...well no matter, we have other issues at hand."


AC 21 (20)/T 13/FF 17; CMD 24, HP 76/76

Pavel points to the ladder nearby.
"That'll tuh'take you up there, but there's no cuh'cover. I only juh'just made it. Muh'may be better off tryin' our luck down here."


Male AC 17/To11/FF16, HP: 30/37 Human (Varisian/Tian mix) Cavalier 4

Izumi bends down to check the lifesigns of the fallen creatures. Dead, the pair of them. Something about them tickled Izumi's memory, but he couldn't place it.

Knowledge (Nobility): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

As the conversation turns to the next step in their entry of the castle, Izumi peers up the ladder. "If we are indeed taking this castle by force, it would be important to secure the battlements first. Not only would it provide us with a better view of both our surroundings, but also, if we try to move into the courtyard first and they are on the battlements, it will be much more difficult to fight them."

Andoran

(AC 19/t14/ff18, hp 62 of 68) Shoanti Cleric (of Erastil) 8

Garand looks around for a way to reach the battlements, some sort of stairway or ladder.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

He'll also glance at the bird-men, to see if he's heard of these creatures, or knows anything useful about them.

Knowledge (nature) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


AC 19 Touch 17) FF 16; CMD 23 (25 Grapple) Hp 58/58
Spoiler:
+4 dodge bonus FD/ 6/6 ki points

Raith says, "They don't look Ulfen. That's for certain."


Hp: 21/30; AC:19/19/17 (22 ward, 24 PfE)
Stats:
(Mage Armor, +2 AC 1/6); DR 10/magic vs. ranged weapons (40pts); Fort+6, Ref+3, Will+5 (+2 vs. enchantments, immune sleep, resist cold 5)
Half-Elven Wizard 6

Sorin snorts a bit of laughter at Raith's observation.

"So up or down? Pavel, did the birdmen on the battlement have bows?"

1,001 to 1,050 of 3,758 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tora no Senaka - The Back of the Tiger - Jade Regent IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.