Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Tome of Righteous Repose

Game Master GM Sapphire Fox

Map

Handout


151 to 200 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 05/07

Ashara follows the others while carefully examining her surroundings...

Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil quickly checks the room for signs of magic before the group heads further in.

Sovereign Court

The hallway leading down looks like it has seen better days, though as mykel continues he sees there are now two paths to take

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil sends his dancing lights down to the very end of the corridor, but allows one to tarry for a moment to provide illumination down the side corridor for a while first.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

I think we should go down the first hallway..I don't relish the idea of something coming out and surprising us from behind.

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+11 R+6 W+9 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Periel nods. "We should start with the first.. agreed!"

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (2/2) Medium 6 | HP 5/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris shrugs, not having a strong opinion at this point.

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

"Lead on Periel and Mykel!" agrees the elf with a magnanimous gesture.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Mykel heads down the hallway, blade ready for whatever comes at him.

not moving token further cuz i dont wanna mess up the piece covering the map...but moving down the hallway

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Calypso shrugs and follows along, not caring much how they explore, but glad someone is leading the way.

Sovereign Court

A gargantuan square pool, twenty feet wide and four feet deep,
occupies most of this chamber. The steaming water releases a
pungent odor.

Anyone going in I need a perception check

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (2/2) Medium 6 | HP 5/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris holds his nose shut "Anybosy sink we sould go the othser way?"

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

perc: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 05/07

Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"That's HUGE!"

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil sends the lanterns to dance over the water, but doesn't actually go in himself.

I'm assuming from the posts that the others have moved up, even though they are unmoved on the map

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Sovereign Court

Mykel and Ashara, in the room you notice on the other side a hallway that leads back north but something you catch is a rather large shadowy object in the way

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Mykel points out the shadow to the rest of tge group and tightens his grip on his blade.

Not sure what that is....

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+11 R+6 W+9 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

Perc: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil peers in, wondering what it might be.

know(religon?): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Calypso looks toward the shadowy area and casts detect magic, hopeful she can find some additional clues.

Sovereign Court

Calypso you detect no magic from it, and I will tell you that the shadowy figure is a large statue

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

"That is a statue, nothing more!" Calypso exclaims, her hair slithering in excitement.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Mykel lets out a sigh of relief.

Well, that's good....I am beginning to nit like this place...let's go on...maybe someone else can lead off...maybe has a nose for traps and such...

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 05/07

"Shall we proceed then?" asks Ashara

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (2/2) Medium 6 | HP 5/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris shakes his head "Not going into that stench."

Hydris will instead head south, peeking his head around the corner.

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil moves his lanterns to provide light further south.

"This place feels... dark and unwell. It is a blight on the world."

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+11 R+6 W+9 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

"It is! Too many evil deeds, to long unpunished!"

Sovereign Court

Before you get a chance to back out of the room, the figure itself starts to move and lets out an attack

Inits:

ashara init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
calypso init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
hydris init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
mykel init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
periel init: 1d20 ⇒ 1
valandil init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
creature init: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

mykel roll off: 1d20 ⇒ 19
calypso roll off: 1d20 ⇒ 19

mykel roll off 2: 1d20 ⇒ 8
calypso roll off 2: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Valandil
Creature
Ashara
Calypso
Mykel
Hydris
Periel

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

my init mod is +8 if i havd at least 1 panache...6 if not. no big deal here cuz it doesnt make a difference

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

What sort of check is it to identify the creature? Planes? Arcana?

planes: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
aracana: 12d1 + 17 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) + 17 = 29
dungeon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
nature: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
locaol: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Valandil wonders what it is that is attacking, and then raises his staff. A pair of glowing snakes, one black, and one white shoot toward the creature.

magic missile: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7

Sovereign Court

To ID this, you need Engineering, and roll me a SR check

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
SR from staff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Sovereign Court

The spell has no issue hitting the creature that you know as a Cephalophore.

i will give you one thing about it before it takes it turn

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Vulnerabilities?

Sovereign Court

none listed

After the volley of missiles hit the Cephalophore, it turns slightly and releases a gaze attack

Ashara, Calypso, Mykel, and Valandil make a will save DC 16, the counts as fear

will save:

If you fail, you are stunned for 1 round

If you succeed you are sickened for 1 round

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Mykel has a blank look on his face, dumbfounded.

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Valandil feels the wave of fear pass over him. His stomach turns and breakfast makes a quick bid for escape.

Still, he raises his hands and starts a summons.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 05/07

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"uuugh... I feel sick!"

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

"What is this feeling...so sudden and new...?" Calpyso exclaims before jolting to a stunned position.

will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+11 R+6 W+9 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

If Calypso is close to periel she gets +4 to her save. Aura of courage! Paladin!

Sovereign Court

Valandil
Creature
Ashara sickened
Calypso sickened
Mykel stunned
Hydris
Periel

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Looks like I just made the save with the +4! Thanks! I'm just stunned, then.

Calypso stands doing nothing, even the crazy look in her eyes momentarily gone.

Looks like stunned can't take any actions, though, so that's my turn.

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (2/2) Medium 6 | HP 5/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris takes a big gulp of air before holding his breath as he slides into the room, hoping to deal with whatever that is making all the noise before he has to breath in this foul stench.

Once Hydris is in the clear and see's it he'll nock and fire an arrow.

point blank longbow: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21
point blank damage: 1d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 = 15

If the 21 misses, Hydris will use spirit surge for an extra 1d6 ⇒ 1 bonus to the attack roll

Silver Crusade

Male Asimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+11 R+6 W+9 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 22

You are only sickened, Calypso!
Periel moves forward and enlarges himself.
Giantslayer boon

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 5/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Ooops...I mixed the two conditions up! Thanks!

Seeing this guardian means business, Calypso prepares herself with false life.

FL: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 05/07

Ashara moves behind the now enlarged Periel, touches his ankle and muttrs:"Put the creature down my friend!"

Move and use 2 channels to give Periel Bane (construct) for 2 rounds via "Bless Equipment

Sovereign Court

Hydris fires at the creature and though he thought for certain he would hit, he sees the arrow bounce off the wall instead

periel whats the boon do?

Valandil
Creature
Ashara
Calypso
Mykel
Hydris
Periel

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Realising this is time for the heavy hitters, Valandil's summoning was a cheetah. It appears from thin air and rips into the stony construct with vigor.

The wizard himself continues to blast the statue with snake shaped bolts of magical power.

cheethah bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 for damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
possible trip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
cheethah claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27for damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
cheethah claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15for damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

AC 15; hp 25; if the bite hit, it tries to trip, which if successful would make the claw at +4 due to prone target

magic missiles: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3) + 2 = 6
SR: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 <- not sure if this really counts as a staff for use of his level rather than the caster level

Oh nice, possible cirt
cheethah claw crit?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27for damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Sovereign Court

The creature took 29 points of damage, but remians standing.

The creature steps forward 5' and attacks Periel seeing him at his size

slam 1: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23
damage: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9

slam 2: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30
damage : 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 = 12

Periel I need 2 will saves if they hit, both fear based DC 16 make it and you are sickened for 1 round, fail and you are stunned

-Posted with Wayfinder

151 to 200 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tome of Righteous Repose All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.