Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

Tome of Righteous Repose

Game Master GM Sapphire Fox

Map

Handout


1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

You are gathered, and called to lastwall by Shevar Besnik. Feel free to introduce yourselves

Silver Crusade

Male Assimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 27/37vs grapple

A young, good looking man in a somewhat crude half-plate bows. His long hairs are bound in a strange top-knot and his eyes betray his Tian - xia heritage.
"My name is Periel, Paladin of Shizeru. I am glad I have a chance to join this expedition!"

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

A young boy, no wait a halfling, slides up with a sly grin.

"Ahh, fellow Pathinders. Hydris Bane here, as always an honor to meet you all. To help our explorations I'll be channeling the spirit of the greatest Pathinder of all time, Durvin Gest!"

Sovereign Court

You all are gathered into the back room of the Ace of Dreams, a gambling house that serves as the Pathfinder Society's Uscalin Lodge.

Loud and raucous conversation filters through the door from
the common room of the Uscalin Lodge, which doubles as the Ace of Dreams gambling house.

“I know it’s here. I had it just a moment ago.” Venture-Captain Shevar Besnik lifts piles of papers and numerous boxes off of his desk, stacking them on various side tables and chairs in his clean but overly cluttered office. The tall, Varisian man’s face parts in a toothy grin as he lifts up a solid oak box.

“Found it!” As if to punctuate his discovery, a crowd of players in the gambling hall erupts in cheers. Distracted for a moment, Besnik stares at the closed office door that leads to the common room.

“Desna laughs. Well, she laughs at me, but she smiles on them.” The venture captain shrugs.

“All they have is gold; what I have in here is far more
valuable.” Besnik opens the box’s lid painstakingly slowly, careful to keep the contents out of sight. With reverence, he lifts a
large tome from the box and gently sets it on the table.

“Careful, the binding hasn’t held up well. This is one of the few Tomes of Righteous Repose left in the world. I’m pretty sure there’s one in the library of the Sancta Iomedaea in Vigil, but I’m—well, let’s just say I’m no longer welcome there. That’s a story for another time."

“Up until today, I’ve only skimmed the pages. I didn’t want to damage it, but now that you’re here, I can’t wait any longer. Care to plumb the depths of this most ancient and wonderful storybook?"

"Oh, the marvelous adventures we will soon read! This tome is a collection of tales describing how various crusaders died gloriously and honorably. I’m hoping to find some clues in the text that will lead us to an as-of-yet undiscovered site or relic. Maybe we can trade a bit of what we find with the Knights of Ozem and earn ourselves some goodwill. After what happened last time, we need it."

“Care to peruse the pages with me?”

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris leans in close, hopefully finding a crate of some sort to stand on to be a bit taller.

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 31/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

A particularly demonic-looking tiefling sizes up the others. Though her features are unsettling, perhaps the worst is that her hair seems to have a life of its own. Strands of her hair move and writhe of their own accord, as if she were a medusa with a head full of snakes.
"Greetings, fellow travelers. I'm Calypso, the resident beauty queen. I'll handle any required seduction, if that's okay."

It appears she is quite serious. A hermit crab emerges from her hair and bobbles about, wearing a shell and clacking its pincers, happy in its home.

Silver Crusade

Male Assimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 27/37vs grapple

Looking at Calypso for a moment or two Periel just shakes his head. "IF you say so!"
But then he listens intently to hear a story of glorous and stalwart defenders.

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Sorry I'm a but late...ran into an old friend on the way...anyways...let's learn something if we can. a tall man if Taldan descent says as he makes his way towards the Venture Captain. He carries a wicked looking blade with braided tassles in Taldor's colours streaming from its pommel and a shiny buckler on his off arm. His slender build indicates a warrior that deals with speed and accuracy and not brute force. His armored shirt seems to move like a second skin on him.

sorry im a but late...havent had a cgance to lvl up yet...books got packed away...

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

"I'd be curious to know the reasons why you are not welcome anymore in the library of Sancta Iomedea, Venture Captain, but I suppose the tale can wait a little longer. Truth be told the tome intrigues me as well..." says beutiful young woman with long raven black hair wearing an heavy looking armor and shield while just entering the lodge.

She then aknowledges the other pathfinders gathered inside the Lodge and adds:"Well met friends! I'm Ashara and I'd be adsisting you with this marvellous adventure, I'm sure we'll get along just fine"

Sovereign Court

Diplomacy, Knowledge Local, or Linguistics DC 15:

Rellakarabee Fustbickle is a gnome poet, known mostly among the literary scholars. his subject matter revolves around heroic figures and tragic deaths. his style is too melodramatic to gain significant acclaim, though he is popular in some circles

Diplomacy, Knowledge Local, or Linguistics DC 20:

Fustbickle based his poems on true stories from the Shining Crusade. However, the finer details are ambiguous at best. Rumors suggest he was on speaking terms with mortal Iomedae

Knowledge History, or Religion DC 10:

Lastwall was established in 3828 ar, when it seceded
from Taldor. It is a military dictatorship, primary focused
on keeping the Whispering Tyrant locked away and the orc
hordes of Belkzen at bay.

Knowledge History, or Religion DC 15:

Lastwall originated from the remnants of crusaders
living in the area after the conclusion of the Shining
Crusade, the great war against the evil wizard-king Tar-
Baphon (also known as the Whispering Tyrant, who rose
after his death as a lich).

Knowledge History, or Religion DC 20:

Lately, Lastwall has had to recruit less pious
individuals to fill its ranks. On the borders, followers of
Gorum and Kurgess are more common than paladins of
Iomedae and Sarenrae.

The Venture-Captain jolts upright.
“Minkai art! Let’s see, the Minkai Empire was founded in 3619, and the empire’s first explorers didn’t reach the west coast of the continent
until at least 3691 ar, which leaves only sixty years before the beginning of the Shining Crusade itself. These women could have been among the first Minkai citizens to reach the Inner Sea! Let’s
see, what secrets does the poem on this page hold?”

Handout is updated to be used

"So she died in battle, victim to orcs’ treachery. If we can locate
this ruin and retrieve the samurai’s remains and her blade, we
can present them to the Knights of Ozem for proper burial. Any
ideas on where this might be? Looks like there are some clues in
the poem.”

Knowledge Local, or Geography DC 10:

Hordes of orcs live in the Hold of Belkzen, most of
which is a barren wasteland with terrifying creatures and
very few resources.

Knowledge Local, or Geography DC 15:

Fresh water is one of the most important commodities
when traveling in Belkzen, as there are very few natural
sources available.

Knowledge Local, or Geography DC 20:

Most major orc settlements and fortresses are in the
ruins of castles and keeps built by the Shining Crusade or
the dwarves before them.

Knowledge History, or Local DC 10:

A shining crusader charged into battle alone against a horde of orcs.
Before dying, the crusader fought through the ranks and slew the chieftain, sending his clan running. This story is often used to teach faith in the face of impossible odds.

Knowledge History, or Local DC 15:

The vast Stranglegut Clan was under the control of Tar-Baphon.

Knowledge History, or Local DC 20:

When the sonnet’s hero died, the crusaders buried her and her sword,
which had shattered against the orc’s bones, in a dwarven ruin. After the orc chief perished, his hordes fled. Without this victory, the
Shining Crusade would have suffered major losses.

Upon reading the handout, and what information you gathered from above, it is up to you and your group to Discern where to go, Besnik has a method of Discerning the correct place

Silver Crusade

Male Assimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 27/37vs grapple

Diplo: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16
KnowRel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Sorry, missed gameplay opening up
A weary looking elf enters the gampbling den, his jaded eyes looking down on the establishment. Without pause he heads towards the back room.

"Valandil, scholar of the society. I heard you had an interesting find here.."
-third check -
local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
geography: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
-forth check -
local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
history: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

"Had to flee from a tribe of orcs on the way over. The creatures in fest the hold of Belkzen like fleas infest them. I was looking for some fresh water - its hard to find out there - in an old crusader castle, but the horrible things had turned it into a camp of their own."

He looks at the ancient book with revered awe. "This is a work of beauty. And the story...whether true or not, has been used to teach faith to many. Likely it is based on a true happening. The orcs of the time were pawns of Tar-Baphon. I imagine without the heroine's sacrifice the Shining Crusade would have suffered a major loss. Likely they buried her with her sword and shield - armored for fighting in the after life."

Feel free to open the spoilers above

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

Diplomacy check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25 First check

"It is said Rellakarabee Fustbickle, the book's author, knew and spoke with the Goddess Iomedae herself when she still walked among us mortals... Exciting to say the least!"

Knowledge (Religion) check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Second check

Knowledge (History) check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7Second check

"Lastwall is the bastion of the north keeping the darkness sealed in Ustalavat and the greenskin hordes back in their holes!"

Knowledge (History) check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Fourth check

"A sad tale hiding a major truth. Although the price might be steep, in the face of impossible odds only the righteous may suceed! And If I remember correctly I believe the surviving crusaders buried the heroine inside Dwarven ruins..."

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Sorry, missed the first set
-check 1-
loca: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
linguistics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
-check 2-
history: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
religon: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

So I did make all the chcks

"I too had heard that Ashara. Perhaps this book may point us at something that may re-enliven the defences of the region. From my travels it looked like there were more mercenaries around than true crusaders"

And now you really can look at all the spoilers

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris spends some time at the bar asking around.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Hydris nods, listening to the others explanations and agreeing with variousu things said.

Sovereign Court

Besnik nods with the mention of belkzen, and grins widely
"please hurry and get there it is a 13 day travel, and time is of the utmost importance."

With that he provides you with the following
Wand of Cure Serious wounds 5 charges
Wand of protection from evil 7 charges
A travelers any tool
2 potions of bear's endurance
And 2 potions of resist energy fire

During the time it takes you to travel, it is rather uneventful though seems to drag out till about 2 days out from Belkzen. Where the sound of orc war drums can start to be heard almost constantly.

You continue to make your way cautiously, and find yourselves outside your destination, the Dwarven ruins.

Hot winds blow ash through the air; it collects against the ricky wall of this ancient structure. Four stome columns mark the entrance, where a fifteen-foot-wide stair descends into darkness.

Just at the top of the stairs is an old decayed orc body looking like it was trying to crawl out, though something wasnt letting it, and you are unsure as to what.

map is updated, becareful, but have fun, this is no walk in the park

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 31/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Calypso's hair writhes in anticipation of the mission. The crab clacks its pincers as she speaks.

"Ah, Lastwall and the vanquishers of the Whispering Tyrant! she cackles. "I have heard much of this place," she adds, then goes on to share what she knows.

knowledge religion: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 feel free to open all the religion spoilers...

Once they have arrived at the ancient structure, she looks at the old decaying body.

survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

"I wonder what happened to this poor unfortunate soul!" she says.

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris pauses,

"I know we don't have infinite time but let us spend an hour here and contemplate these ruins. I may learn useful things, and even if I don't I assure you we'd rather take the time to get the spirits on our side."

Spending an hour here with Hydris will give everybody a +2 bonus on all non-spell damage rolls.

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

While Hydris contemplates the ruins, Vrald does preparations of his own, casting a couple of longer duration abjurations to keep himself protected from physical assaults.

Mage armor and ablative barrier

"I can provide some light for when we are down there." he offers.

He too looks at the orc.

"What would make an orc run? And then not let it? Dwarves? But they wouldn't leave the body. I hate to think what may be down there.."

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

"The Venture Captain said that time is of the utmost importance... but if you think this may help us let's just wait. An hour might be a small price to pay to get otherworldly help to our cause and judging by this orc remains I think we might need all the help we can find..." Ashara nods at Hydris, supporting his request.

Once he's finished with his rituals Ashara points at the entrance:"I believe it's time we get inside this place... let's go!"

Perception check=Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Sovereign Court

With the survival check you notice that his face is in shear terror.

Perception check on the area reveals nothing else

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris bane draws his bow and nods "Lets head in."

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Mykel absorbs all the information the rest have discerned, slightly embarrassed by his lack of historical and religious acumen.

I am glad some people learned things in school...I know only of the way of the sword...

He looks over the orc's body.

whatever it was that he was running from is no joke...we must be ready for anything... with that he double checks the vials in his bandolier, memorizing their place.

Let's go...He says as he heads in the door, inside the radius of light cast by the elf

Silver Crusade

Male Assimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 27/37vs grapple

Moving forward Periel just nods. "Off we go!"

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

"If we are all read?"

Valandil twiddles his fingers and sends motes of light dancing ahead of the group, into the darkness.

Val has both light and dancing lights memorised, so the dancing lights can go ahead to light the way, and the light be at the back allowing the rest of us to see

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

"Well read, actually" jokes Ashara with a smile.

"Let's go save the world again!"

Sovereign Court

There is nothing that hinders you moving into the tomb

go ahead and move in, you should be able to edit the map, if not let me know

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris heads down to the first gap on the left and peeks his head around the corner.

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 31/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Calypso smiles serenely and walks behind Hydris.

Sovereign Court

You see a hallway leading into a moderate size room

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris motions to the party to come forward "left side clear"

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil sends his lights dancing forward to the main room in the middle.

Light, and dim light are on the map. Those with low light vision, well, the distances are doubled. Please remember there is also a similar light aura around Valandil from a regular light spell, I'll have that on the end of his staff so he can cancel it or put a bag over it as required..

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

Ashara follows suit casting light on her shield as well moving towards what seems like some kind of dais of sorts...

Sovereign Court

Atop a stepped daise is a gargatuan human skull that glows with an eerie blue light. A wagon with a broken axle leans against the northern wall. Damaged wooden crates spill out from the cart onto the floor

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil advances cautiously, and checks for the presence of magical auras.

Detect magic, 60' range, presumably the stone walls to each side of the corridor will block anything to either side. Does the skull (from this distance) look like a giant's skull, or a human skull that has been enlarged?

Sovereign Court

Its more along the lines of a human skull sculpture, nust a very large one, and no you detect no magic from it

-Posted with Wayfinder

Scarab Sages

Tiefling Witch 3 / Monk 1 | HP 31/31 | AC 19; Tch 14; FF 16 | F +4; R +5; W +6 | CMB+2; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +3 | Hair: +6 (1d4+5) | Perc +10

Calypso examines the gargantuan human skill that is glowing with the blue light.

"This seems suitably creepy," she observes. "I wonder what it is for..."

Knowledge (Arcana, Nature, Religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 Trying to determine the significance of the skull...

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris hustles up to the next corridoor on his left and peers down.

Sovereign Court

With your knowledge religion, you believe it was originally to ward off evil to scare off those that might just stumble upon this place, though now you feel as if it serves a different purpose, one you are not quite able to discern

Sovereign Court

Hydris as you peer down the next hallway, you see it connect to another one and a stone statue can be see at the end in a alcove

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris will take a peek at the skull and cast detect psychic significance.

Spell text:
You detect the presence of psychically significant items in your vicinity. Such items are those that might have significant psychic imprints or histories that can be read by the psychometry occult skill unlock, or items under the effects of the charge object or implant false reading spells.

Items within range that contain significant psychic energy spark a recognition in your mind’s eye, but no other information is imparted. This spell doesn’t automatically detect magic items or strongly aligned items, though such items often have storied histories and might have had previous owners who possessed psychic abilities.

Sovereign Court

Unless you are moving closer there is nothing within your range, and if you are moving closer is anyone else going with you?

Grand Lodge

male human swashbuckler(rondelero)4, HP 40/40, F +4, R +9, W +4, AC 23, T 16, FF 17, Init +6(+8), Per +8, Panache 4/4

Mykel moves up to back up Hydris, blade at the ready.

Dark Archive

(Champion 1/5) (Taboo (1/2) Medium 6 | HP 45/45 | AC 19 T 15 FF 15 | F+8 R+8 W+6 (+2 vs fear) | Init +6 | Perception +15 | +2 to Non Spell Damage

Hydris nods to Mykel and moves up to the edge of the room and peeks left again before recasting his spell now that he's in range of the skull.

Mykel I moved your mini up next to me.

Sovereign Court

Before you can cast your spell, I need everyone to comment on if they are moving by or not

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Male Assimar Angel Born Paladin 7
Spoiler:
AC 19/T10/FF18 HP 67/67 F+8 R+3 W+6 Init +0 Perception +0 CMD 27/37vs grapple

Periel will move close with Hydris, so that he is able to help him in need.

Sovereign Court

Periel I moved you up next to him

Grand Lodge

Male HP 37/37;reroll @+3 1/1; Wizard(spellbinder)-5/Magaambyan Arcanist-1 AC 15; For +3; Ref +4; Will +2; Concentration +14; Perception +5; init +3

Valandil closes up with the leaders, giving them a bit of space to intercept any nastiest that emerge.

Silver Crusade

Female Human Oracle of Life 04 HP 31/31 AC 23 T 13 FF 21 Cmb +3 Cmd 15 F +4 R +4 W +6 Perc +4 In +2 Channel Energy 07/07

And Ashara follows them as well:"Careful... something evil is afoot here..."

Sovereign Court

while waiting on Calypso, give me a perception check to see if you see whats coming, and if calypso joins she needs to give me one as well

1 to 50 of 191 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tome of Righteous Repose All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.