Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

To Wear the Carrion Crown (Group 3) (Inactive)

Game Master Haldhin

Carrion Crown Adventure Path


201 to 250 of 1,546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The group moves through the trees and onto the farm property. A large field lies ahead of you, with a small shed and a house on the far side. On the back of the house, you clearly see a large pile of firewood leaning against the wall.

The wheat in the field is about three feet tall, still a few months away from harvest.

Perception DC 15:
You notice a man peering at you from the front of the house. After watching you for a few seconds, he disappears from view.

Perception DC 25:
The man appears to be Gibs, and you see him lean a shovel against the wall of his house before disappearing with a scowl in your direction.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus' Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 - nope, I see nothing!
Maximus' Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Oy! Look sharp there, lads! Some bloke was eyein' ye from th' front o' th' house. He's gone now," the small blackbird perched on Korvus' shoulder chirps in warning.

No, I don't know why Maximus speaks like a pirate's parrot...


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Let's see if he's home."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Alexei nods at Bjorn's suggestion, but his hand rests upon the handle of his mace at the parrot's words.


Male Catfolk Rogue (Cat Burglar) 1

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Yes, let's pay the man a visit." He extended his claws and stretched his fingers. Maybe he'd need them, maybe he didn't, but it was best to be prepared.


Male D Fighter 1

Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
"He's home all right,"Gunther murmurs, hands tightening on his pickaxe."He just ducked around back."


I assume the group is walking beside the field and not through it.

As you get closer to the house, Gibs comes around the corner carrying a loaded heavy crossbow. Another man you don't recognize follows him holding a shortbow.

Gibs stops beside his house about fifty feet away from you and calls out, "I don't take kindly to trespassers, so just move along back toward the stream and we won't have any trouble."

Perception DC 15:
You see a woman inside the house peering through a window, apparently watching the scene unfold.

Sense Motive DC 15:
The way Gibs speaks to you is entirely different than it was at the graveyard. His voice is less strained, he seems much calmer, it's almost like he's a different person.

-----

Gibs is unfriendly, but neither he nor his companion are currently aiming their weapons at the characters.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Sense Motive check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Alexei immediately stands at guard, his eyes fixed on Gibs. He takes a deep, calming breath before attempting to talk to the man. "Be calm, חבר, we're just here to ask you some questions. We aren't trying to start anything."

Celestial:
Friend

inb4 I ain't yo friend, pal.png

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus' DC 15 Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Korvus' DC 15 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Maximus' DC 15 Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Maximus' DC 15 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

"There's a woman inside the house observing the proceedings," Korvus announces to his companions in a lowered voice.

"Th' bloke ain't as stormy as he was at th' boneyard. Like he's a diff'rent person now," the blackbird twitters softly.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Sense Motive - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Bjorn growls as the armed farmer and his friend come into view.

He stands his ground while Alexi tries to talk them down.


Gibs doesn't change his stance, but it's clear that he is considering Alexei's response. After some obvious internal struggle, he says, "Fine, you got yourself two minutes. Now what do you want?"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

"Do you know anything about the statue in town that was defaced?"

Alexei tries to get to the root of the matter straight-out, but there is a little uncertainty in his stance.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

"Please excuse our intrusion, Master Gibs. Sir," Korvus says, tipping his bowler hat respectfully to the farmer and to the gentleman holding the shortbow. "As my compatriot stated, the statue of Warden Hawkran was defaced last night, and evidence at the scene of the crime suggests that the culprit or culprits may have passed through one of the nearby farms along the river. We offered Sheriff Caeler our assistance with the investigation, and he directed us to speak with you, a Master Johann, and a Master Tyon. If I may ask, have you seen or heard any suspicious activity in the past day or so?"

Diplomacy check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Korvus' Sense Motive (for Gibs' response): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Maximus' Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


"I know it happened with everyone going to see it. But the only thing 'picous around here is you lot."

He hefts his crossbow suggestively, "If that's all, I reckon you all will be moving along now, won't you?"

GM Screen:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Sense Motive DC 19:
There was some hesitation before Gibs responded about suspicious activity around his farm. He may not be lying outright, but he isn't being completely honest with you.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bjorn growls again looking to those with a softer touch to smooth things over.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Sense Motive check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Alexei frowns at the man. "I know there is something you are not telling us, Ser Gibs. We don't want to cause you any trouble, but we absolutely need you to be honest with us."

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Catfolk Rogue (Cat Burglar) 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Oliar nods at Alexei's comment, the man was hiding something. He hoped the man would spill the beans now he knew they saw through him, otherwise there might be need for some old fashioned breaking and entering to recover the information. Would be a nice change of pace though.


DM Screen:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Gibs' face flushes and turns red, "You come over here trespassing on my land, then call me a liar? I'm through talking! You got three seconds to get out of here! 3..."

Perception DC 5:
The man holding the bow at Gibs' side takes a step back and tellingly looks at the field when Alexei speaks. It's obvious that his reaction is directly related to what Alexei said about something Gibs isn't telling you.

Sense Motive DC 10:
Gibs knows you just called him out, but he has chosen to continue hiding the truth. Unfortunately, you believe is is absolutely willing to start shooting if you don't quickly move off of his land.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Sense Motive - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

I just realized Bjorn isn't wearing his armor.

"Don't do anything foolish Gibs. Put the weapon down and I won't have to hurt you", the Ulfen threatens.

Intimidate - 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus' DC 5 Perception check: Auto-success (+5 bonus to Perception)
Korvus' DC 10 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Maximus' DC 5 Perception check: Auto-success (+5 bonus to Perception)
Maximus' DC 10 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Now, now, gentlemen. There is no need for our discussion to escalate into violence," Korvus says placatingly. "Why, Sheriff Caeler likely would toss us all into an oubliette for causing trouble! Master Gibs, thank you for speaking with us, and please accept our sincerest apologies for imposing upon your time. If you will excuse us, we still need to visit Masters Johann and Tyon, as Sheriff Caeler directed. May Desna smile upon you and yours. Good day to you, sirs. Gentlemen, shall we be off?" Korvus says this last to his companions, bowing to Gibs and the bow-wielding gentleman before backing away at a leisurely pace.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Sense Motive check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Alexei stands his ground. "You don't have to do this, Ser Gibs. Just talk to us. I promise we can come to an understanding if you'll just put down the weapon."

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Gibs sneers, "The only understanding we need to have is for you to follow your half-orc friend there and get off my land. 2..."

Gibs raises the crossbow and puts the stock to his shoulder. He isn't aiming it at anybody yet.

His friend sees Gibs move and pulls an arrow from the quiver on his back. He puts it to the string, but doesn't draw or take aim.

Sense Motive DC 15:
You notice that Gibs' speech patterns and tone have taken on the same tenor and tempo you heard at the graveyard. His brow is furrowed, and his face is flushed. You believe him to be beyond rational conversation at this point.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"He isn't interesting in talking anymore", the big Ulfen warns.

Bjorn glances in Harold's direction.

"I'll take down Gibs. You deal with his friend."


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus' DC 15 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Maximus' DC 15 Sense Motive check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Seeing Gibs and the bowman ready their weapons, Korvus mutters the words of a spell to surround himself in an invisible field of magical force. Cast Mage Armor on self.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Sense Motive check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Alexei sighs, hard. "No Bjorn, Harold, let's go. This won't be solved with violence." Alexei looks frustrated, shaking his head at the situation. He turns his eyes on Gibs and looks him directly in the face. "Know that we tried to handle this diplomatically. Next time you see us, it will likely not go so well."

Alexei turns his back on the man and begins to leave the premises.


Male D Fighter 1

Gunther backs off with Alexei. "Unfortunately, bein' a bastard isn't a crime. If he don't want us here, we'd best back off."


Male Catfolk Rogue (Cat Burglar) 1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Oliar nodded when others suggested moving on, "We have two more farms to visit. We can come back later when Gibbs has cooled down." Or they could come back when he was sleeping and simply take the guy with them. Pull up some hoods and they could blame the cultists.


Are Bjorn and Korvus going to follow the others and back off, or are they going to stand their ground?


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus continues to back away, maintaining a position between Kendra and Gibs and the other bowman.

Oliar wrote:
"We have two more farms to visit. We can come back later when Gibbs has cooled down."

"My thoughts exactly, Master Oliar," Korvus mutters, giving the cat-man a knowing look.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn growls at the other's apparent cowardice but backs off.

"This isn't over Gibs", he threatens.

Once he's out of range he addresses the group.

"Why do we let him walk away? If he's in league with the cult, he could be tossing the evidence now!"


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

"It won't do us much good collecting evidence if you're full of bolts. And I never said we would not be coming back." Alexei sighs again, heading towards the next farm.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

"I'm not afraid of his little stick-shooter", Bjorn retorts.

"I say we go back, break down his door, and get to the bottom of things. He's a gutless snake but he's been acting strange even for him."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei makes a comforting gesture. "Patience, Bjorn. Even if you could shrug off such a weapon, that doesn't mean I should let you do so. I have all of your safety in mind, and you must remember Miss Kendra is with us, as well." The oracle takes a deep breath. "After we talk to the other two farmers, we can talk to the Sheriff again. It is likely Gibs' silence says more than he realizes."


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn glances at the present Kendra and relents.

"Aye, perhaps you're right."

"Let's get to the next farm."


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei nods, continuing to leave Gibs' farm.


After a short five-minute walk, you arrive at the next farm. A small house sits to the side and chickens wander around near the front door. A small shed is visible behind the house, with a small wood pile stacked against its side. A large field lies to the west of the house. Several tools lean propped up against a fence on the south side of the field.

There does not appear to be anyone around the property.


M Half-orc Monk (Martial Artist) 5 {HP 43/44; AC16(20), T16, FF13(17); F+7 R+7 W+7; Init+2; Perc+10} {Effects: none}

After Gibs goes all backwoods yokel on them, Harold heads off to step just onto the perimeter of his farm. It wouldn't be good to break the bloke's fool neck yet, especially being a half-orc in this part of the country. He'd have the law stringing him up from a tree before a magistrate could even be hunted down. Harold hacks up something foul from the back of his throat as he watches Gibs from the distance, spitting it upon the ground as he points two fingers at Gibs in warning.

When the rest back away and catch up to head to the next farm, Harold looks at the others, "So, we got one possible suspect? We should probably keep an eye on 'im fer da next few days an' nights. If 'e is just bein' an overall twit, we can at least terrorize da little wanker, if there is somethin' mawer goin' on though, Bjorn an' I can take turns tenderizin' da side ov pawk named Gibs." On the way to the next farm, Harold keeps scoping out the town and possible paths that one might sneak around in the night to avoid detection that others might of used or that he can use himself.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

While leaving Gibs' farm:

Bjorn Stonehand wrote:
"I say we go back, break down his door, and get to the bottom of things. He's a gutless snake but he's been acting strange even for him."
Alexei Dawnreach wrote:
"Patience, Bjorn. Even if you could shrug off such a weapon, that doesn't mean I should let you do so. I have all of your safety in mind, and you must remember Miss Kendra is with us, as well." The oracle takes a deep breath. "After we talk to the other two farmers, we can talk to the Sheriff again. It is likely Gibs' silence says more than he realizes."

"Indeed, Master Dawnreach. Did you notice the reaction of Master Gibs' companion when you intimated that Gibs was withholding information? The gentleman stepped back and pointedly glanced toward the field, as if to imply that whatever Gibs is hiding bears some relationship to that field. In fact..." Korvus pauses and then glances toward his feathered companion perched on his shoulder. "Maximus, my good fellow, would you be so kind as to perform a bit of aerial reconnaissance, and report to us the actions that Master Gibs and his companion are taking now that we have departed? Unobtrusively, of course. I would hate for them to target you with their weapons."

"Aye-aye, Cap'n!" the blackbird tweets cheerfully, bobbing its head in understanding before taking wing and flying back toward Gibs' farm. If necessary, Maximimus' Stealth check: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21.

"Now then. Despite what I implied to Master Gibs, I need not remind you that we are currently serving Sheriff Caeler in a strictly unofficial capacity. As a result, if we provoke altercations with Master Gibs or any other residents, it is likely we who shall find ourselves incarcerated by Ravengro's constabulary. Therefore, I believe discretion would best serve us as we conduct our investigations today. Then let us report our findings to the Sheriff and hope that he will allow us to follow-up our suspicions as his official representatives. However," Korvus pauses, holding up a hand to forestall any potential objection from Bjorn, "even if the Sheriff does not grant us official permission to investigate Master Gibs' farm further, let me assure you that I fully intend to return here this evening to investigate whatever he may be hiding in that field. I assume that the rest of you are of a like mind?" he asks, glancing in particular to Oliar and Harold.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei nods at Harold and Korvus in turn. "I was speaking the truth when I said it would not go so well the next time he meets us. If we are lucky, he won't meet us, though." The man coughs into his hand, clearing his throat. "Regardless, we should check this farm for evidence. Try not to wreck up the place, comrades."

Perception check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

"I didn't get involved in this for the good of the city or for the sheriff. I'm doing this in the name of the professor and if I have to bust a few heads and step on the law to see it done, I will", the hulking Northman warns.

Arriving at the otherwise empty farm, Bjorn participates in the brief search of the property.

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


The group searches around the farm for ten minutes, but you quickly notice that neither the dirt in the field, nor the pieces of wood in the pile, seem to match Bjorn's discovery at the monument.

Harold:
There are several paths around town that may be used to avoid detection, especially in the southern part of Ravengro.

DM Screen:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Korvus:
Maximus returns about five minutes later to report Gibs and his friend put their weapons away inside the house, came back out, grabbed their tools, and began working in the field. Maximus didn't think they looked like they were destroying anything, just tending their crops.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

"There's nothing here. Let's take a look at the last farm", Bjorn says in frustration.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei nods. "Right, lets."


The final farm also appears devoid of people. A small house is flanked by a larger barn. From the scent and sound, pigs make the barn their home, though you cannot see inside as the doors are closed. The field has been divided into two areas, one growing wheat, and another that is being prepared for the next season. A large wood pile is stacked under a shed near the barn.

Perception DC 20:
You find a few drops of blood on the ground near the wood pile.

Survival DC 15:
You notice several areas around the farm with signs consistent with locations for small animal traps. Traps of this size would have been used to catch a variety of rodents.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}
Bjorn Stonehand wrote:
"I didn't get involved in this for the good of the city or for the sheriff. I'm doing this in the name of the professor and if I have to bust a few heads and step on the law to see it done, I will", the hulking Northman warns.

"Indeed, Master Stonehand, we are all doing this to avenge the Professor and to ensure the safety of Lady Kendra," Korvus agrees with Bjorn. "However, it would be a great disservice to both of them if we were to be incarcerated for accosting any of the residents of the town, thereby allowing the murderers even more time to roam free. Therefore, we must strive to function within the bounds of the law and remain within the good graces of Sheriff Caeler so that we may find solid evidence upon which we can act."

A couple of minutes later Korvus' blackbird Maximus returns and perches upon the half-orc's shoulder. "Oy! Th' blokes stowed their weapons in th' house an' went out to tend th' crops in th' field. They didn't seem to be up to no good."


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

At the final farm:

Korvus' DC 20 Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Korvus' DC 15 Survival check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Maximus' DC 20 Perception check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Maximus' DC 15 Survival check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

"There! By the wood pile. A few drops of blood," Korvus announces to his companions.

The half-orc studies the lay-out of the farm carefully. "There are several areas around this farm with signs consistent with locations for small animal traps," he observes aloud. "If I'm not mistaken, traps of that size would have been used to catch a variety of rodents."


M Half-orc Monk (Martial Artist) 5 {HP 43/44; AC16(20), T16, FF13(17); F+7 R+7 W+7; Init+2; Perc+10} {Effects: none}

Perception Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Survival Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Harold nearly steps on one of these small traps before stopping his foot in mid-air and placing it carefully back in its previous position. The half-orc crouches down to examine the small trap before turning his head to look at the others, "Seems deese folk 'ave rat problems awer maybe rabbi' issues. Just da type ov vermin what wouldn't be muchly missed if yew was ter sli' a few ov their froats an' pain' a monumen' wiv their blood." He then prods the trap with a stick to see it go off, just cause.


Slight retcon; the traps have been collected and are no longer laid out around the farm - i.e. they already caught the vermin. We'll just say that Harold found the only one that was accidentally left out.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Perception - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Survival - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Bjorn nods.

"Let's try to find whoever calls this place home."

The big Ulfen approaches the small house and knocks sharply.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei follows after Bjorn, standing just behind him to his right, and awaits a response from the house's owner.

201 to 250 of 1,546 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / To Wear the Carrion Crown (Group 3 - Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.