Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

To Wear the Carrion Crown (Group 3) (Inactive)

Game Master Haldhin

Carrion Crown Adventure Path


451 to 500 of 1,546 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Korvus:
"I will follow you for now, if you permit it. Since it seems you expect to move about, I will remain with the suit of armor, allowing it to act in your defense. We simply need a Priest of Pharasma to perform the ritual and it will be done."

To keep the mechanics brief, a priest either needs to come to the crypt, or they need to provide the party with a copy of the specific ritual. It's not a spell as much as it is a prayer to Pharasma, but as long as it is procured from one of her priests, anybody can read/use it.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

DM Haldhin:
"Then we will return with a priest of Pharasma posthaste, oh spirit," Korvus replies with a smile. "If I may, might I call you by a name other than 'Spirit'? I was thinking 'Angelia', which is derived from the Gnomish word for 'Guardian', if that would please you."


Korvus:
"I have no problem being addresses by that name. I shall await your return with the priest. Feel free to exit the casket as you desire."


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

DM Haldhin:
"Thank you, Angelia. We will return soon."

Korvus pushes aside the sarcophagus lid and climbs out. "My friends, this is truly amazing!" the half-orc wizard exclaims. "Angelia, the protective spirit guarding this vault," he pauses to indicate the suit of armor, "has consented to allow us to take the tools hidden here. She spoke to the Professor when he came here, and he told her that we might come as well if anything happened to him."

"She also made a request of me. She was summoned here over two centuries ago by priests of Pharasma to guard the items that they hid here. Once we take the last of the items she will be left to guard an empty vault for all eternity. She asked me to find her something else to guard. I offered to let her guard me during our exploration of the Harrowstone ruins, and then transfer her guardianship to Father Grimburrow's temple once we are finished. That is unless one of you wish to have her guard you?" he asks, looking pointedly at Kendra. "All we need to do is have a Pharasmin priest come here and perform a ritual of transference, or provide us with the prayer to perform the ritual ourselves."


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn stares dumbfounded.

"So first I'm asked to believe that the cat-man isn't some sort of jadwiga-crafted monster and now you want a cursed suit of armor as a pet?"

"This whole damned world has gone mad!", the big Northman shouts as he lets himself out of the tomb.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei's shoulders sag as the adrenaline rush fades. He shakes his head, laughing ruefully, and follows after the Ulfen man. "A stranger day I never thought I'd see."

haha oh wow, this is fantastic.


Kendra stares at Korvus, looks over at the armor and takes a step back before shaking her head, "No thanks, I'm good. I can take care of myself."

A pale blue light begins seeping through the visor of the armor's helmet. A high-pitched female voice speaks, "I hope I won't be too much trouble, it is very nice of Korvus to help me! Hehehehehe!"

It lowers its arms and a lower monotone voice continues, "I don't know Korvus, did you like that voice?."

One of the hands points directly at Korvus as a deep male voice continues in a commanding tone, "Or what about this one?!"

Korvus, you heard the low monotone voice in the casket, these others are entirely new.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

"Hmmm... I believe I preferred the voice you used when speaking to me in the sarcophagus earlier, Angelia," Korvus replies, a slight thoughtful frown pursing his lips.


It replies in the voice as instructed, "Very well, I shall open the vault for you."

The armor walks to the casket and places its sword inside. It widens its stance and grips both sides of the stone sarcophagus, and with a groan of stone sliding against stone, slides it backwards.

A stone trapdoor rests in the part of the floor that was previously hidden by the casket. The armor stands up straight and backs up several steps to allow you easy access.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Hearing the loud grinding of stone against stone grabs Alexei's attention, and he walks back towards the others still in the tomb. "Oh, good. I suppose we're not finished here just yet, after all."


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

"Thank you, Angelia. You are most kind," Korvus says, bowing his head respectfully toward the suit of armor before moving toward the stone trapdoor.

"Gentlemen? Lady Kendra? Shall we see what weapons the ancient Pharasmins hid here to aid in battling against the forces of darkness?" he asks his companions.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei smirks as he walks up to Korvus and the others. "Let's shall. I imagine we will need all the help we can get if this cult really is up to no good in Harrowstone prison."


You reach in and remove the large chest. You open it to find mostly empty space, but you do recover:

Sun Rod x4
Flask of Holy Water x6
potion of cure light wounds x4
potion of lesser restoration x2
scroll of detect undead
scroll of hide from undead
scroll of protection from evil
wand of cure light wounds (1st level; full)
wand of magic missile (1st level; full)
wand of mage armor (1st level; full)

A small wooden case with an intricate graveyard scene engraved on the lid containing six cloaks of resistance +1.

A thin darkwood case decorated with an image of a scarab with a single eye glaring from its back. This case holds four iron and glass vials containing tiny, churning clouds of vapor. The vials sit in velvet-lined indentations, and while it has space for ten vials, six of the slots are empty. The vials are identified as haunt siphons.

Haunt Siphon Description:
These glass vials are held within stylized cold-iron casings etched with strange runes, necromantic designs, and other eldritch markings. Within the vial roils a small wisp of white vapor, churning as if caught in a miniature vortex of air. To capture a haunt’s energies within a haunt siphon, you need only twist the metal casing to open the vial in the same round that the haunt manifests (a standard action) - this can be before or after the haunt has acted. You must be within the haunt’s area of influence to use a haunt siphon.

When you activate a haunt siphon, it deals 3d6 points of positive energy damage to a single haunt. If it deals enough damage to the haunt to reduce the haunt’s hit points to 0, the mist inside the haunt siphon glows green. If it does not reduce the haunt to 0 hit points, the haunt siphon is still expended and becomes non-magical until dawn the next morning. It may take multiple haunt siphons to destroy powerful haunts.

Haunt siphons may also be used in the same manner to damage spirits or other incorporeal undead. After used in this manner, dealing 3d6 points of damage, they become non-magical as described above.

Perception DC 15:
The image on the darkwood case is identical to the image on the cover of the locked book Professor Lorrimor gave you as part of his estate.

I'm going to hand wave a bit here... Father Grimburrow is very interested in Angelia, and he is willing to perform the ritual to transfer her to Korvus if you promise to bring her back to the Temple after you finish your investigation of Harrowstone. Additionally, he urges you to take everything from the chest, but asks you to return any consumables you don't use. I went ahead and provided identification for everything since your group with Father Grimburrow would easily be able to do it.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn continues muttering curses as he waits for the party to join him.

When the party rejoins him with the loot-laden cache, his frustrated expression softens.

"Well at least the damned thing comes bearing gifts."

I think we're ready for Harrowstone now. =)


I'll plan to get the maps and first post for Harrowstone posted tonight.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Perception check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Alexei looks over the assorted goods, and the darkwood case grabs his attention. "This scarab... it's familiar?" The oracle ponders a moment, but then realization strikes him. "Oh! The locked book the Professor left for us! It had this same symbol on it!" The man smiles, and continues to look through the collected goods.

"With this, we should be prepared. Let us split the contents, shall we?"

I am ready, let's do this!


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

I'm going to take a potion, a siphon, and a cloak for now.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

I'll grab a cloak, the CLW wand, one of the potions of lesser restoration, one of the haunt siphons and one of the flasks of holy water? Everyone can use the holy water as an alchemist fire-y thing against undead, which should be pretty awesome.


Posting this now, when you're ready to enter Harrowstone, please make a post specifically saying your character enters through the gates.

The road south out of town intersects with a wide trail about one mile south of Ravengro. A dilapidated sign indicates the trail leads to Harrowstone Prison. The trail was covered in stone at one point, but the decades of neglect have left it overgrown with tall grass and weeds.

The trail winds to the southeast for a few hundred yards before you emerge from the forest. A large hill rises in front of you, with a stone wall and guard towers resting on top. The trail continues around the base of the hill until it reaches the southern side where it turns up the incline. At the top of the hill is a set of rusting iron and wooden gates supported by two large towers. They creak softly as the wind blows through them. Beyond the gate, you see the two-story building known as Harrowstone.

-----

A couple of notes for the courtyard, using the map I posted in the Discussion thread. This is some basic information you can see as you approach the gate (nobody has entered the courtyard at this point).

The gate is located on the south side of the courtyard (R1). A small brick building is visible southwest of the main prison (R3); it appears to be a workshop or home, and the front door is hanging askew, opening the interior to the elements. The wall surrounding the prison is overgrown with ivy and weeds, and the stones are obliviously crumbling. There are a couple of guard towers still standing (R2).

A large pool of murky water covers the eastern side of the courtyard (R10). In some places, ruined areas of the wall still stand, providing you with an idea about where the wall once stood. It appears that part of the prison has collapsed into the pool.

The prison itself has suffered badly during the past 50 years. The walls and decorations are crumbling, and large sections of the roof are missing shingles, leaving the rafters open to the sky. Large piles of rubble cover the ground around the base of the prison, and rusting bars cover all the windows. There was once a set of large front doors, but only one remains, the other lost to vandals or time (R4). From your vantage point, you only see darkness beyond the door.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

If Alexei doesn't want any of the scrolls then Korvus will hold onto them, along with: the wand of magic missile, the wand of mage armor, one of the haunt siphons, a flask of holy water, a CLW potion, and a cloak of resistance +1. Korvus has darkvision, so does anyone else want the sun rods?

I'd also like to know what information was found in the Pharasmin temple's files regarding the Harrowstone Prison fire before we go explore the ruins.

Forewarned is forearmed!


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Also there's the matter of the locked book the professor left us. Does the scarab key open it? If so, what's inside?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei doesn't particularly need the scrolls, so feel free to grab them. He's also already got 5 torches, plus the Light spell, so I think Sunrods might be overkill?

Alexei gulps slightly at the sight of the dilapidated prison. "I almost get the feeling that even if we didn't go in, it'd collapse on itself soon enough."


Bjorn, scarab key? Not sure what you're talking about - there is a box inside the Pharasma Secret Chest that has a scarab on it, but there is no key.

Korvus, the information from the Temple is a long list of people who died in the prison. Approximately 200 people perished, with 170 of those being prisoners, the remaining 30 were guards and civilians. What few details you can infer indicate the fire started underground, causing part of the prison to collapse, trapping everyone on the sub-level and preventing their escape. There were only a handful of deaths on the main and upper levels, primarily due to smoke inhalation.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5
DM Haldhin wrote:
Bjorn, scarab key? Not sure what you're talking about - there is a box inside the Pharasma Secret Chest that has a scarab on it, but there is no key.

I misunderstood.

Bjorn shuffles uncomfortably as the whole of the prison grounds come into view. He tightens the grip on his shield and then looks back at the various monsters accompanying him. The big Northman reflect on his life and the events that brought him to this point, pondering precisely where he went wrong.

"It seems a shame the fire didn't turn all this to ash."


Forgot to ask, do you want Kendra with you or not?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

I get the feeling she would force herself into our ranks, even if we didn't want to bring her. I can keep her safer within arm's reach, at least.


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

I'd prefer she stay home as well but seeing as how the things that threaten her, the town guard are powerless against, she's better off near us.


M Half-orc Monk (Martial Artist) 5 {HP 43/44; AC16(20), T16, FF13(17); F+7 R+7 W+7; Init+2; Perc+10} {Effects: none}

Harold will take one of the cloaks, a CLW potion, a vial of Holy Water, and a haunt siphon.

Harold takes one look at the place and makes a warding motion in front of his chest before letting loose with a large wad of spit to the side. The big half-orc loosens his sword in its scabbard and pats his pockets to make sure his knuckles are still there and ready. Harold glances at the others, "Careful now, friends. It may look like da carcass ov some deceased beast but its got da feel ov a mortally wounded creature wiv enuff life left in i' ter 'ry an' take a few mawer souls ter 'ell wiv it. Lets get in, drag whatever cursed soul offed da Prof back outside an' be done wiv dis foul place."

He motions at the little building that sits like some hunched up dwarf next to the looming giant corpse of Harrowstone itself, "Maybe we start lookin' in there an' move in'er da place proper once we make sure aaahr exi' is gonna be unobsctructed."

Perception Check to see if anything is immediately dangerous in the courtyard or any shapes are seen in the windows of the prison, etc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei nods, adjusting his gauntlets and shield. "Seems as good a place to start as any." He checks to make sure his holy symbol and weapon hang from his belt, and once he's finished this inventory of his equipment, the oracle stands to his full height and prepares himself to enter the prison grounds.


Harold:
You don't see anything that would pose immediate danger. You do, however, notice what appear to be dark red markings on the ground that appear to encircle the larger building.

Kendra unlimbers a light crossbow and falls in line at the rear of the group.

Angelia looks around at the rest of the group, noting the change in their attitude as everyone prepares themselves to enter Harrowstone. She reaches back over her shoulder and draws her sword.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Korvus will volunteer to carry any of the unclaimed treasures from the false crypt. I believe the currently unclaimed treasures include: 4 sunrods, 3 flasks of holy water, 1 CLW potion, and 1 lesser restoration potion. We can distribute these between Oliar's new character and Kendra.

I also vote that we have Kendra accompany us.

Korvus silently nods in agreement with Harold and Alexei. The half-orc wizard glances about wordlessly, both he and his blackbird familiar struck speechless by the depressing sight of the ruined prison.

Korvus' Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Maximus' Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

Plus we have two cloaks remaining - one for Asha and one for Kendra.


Korvus, Maximus:
You are somewhat surprised to see recent footprints in the dirt around the gate. They appear to lead into the courtyard, and to the left, toward the remaining outer wall and guard towers.

-----

There are four aeas to investigate: 1) the outer wall and guard towers, 2) the small building, 3) the prison, and 4) the murky pool along the eastern side of the courtyard. Where would you like to go?

Asha:
Through various sources allied with the Shieldmarshals, you received word of the Professor's death at Harrowstone, a notorious prison now abandoned after a massive fire 50 years ago. You headed directly for the prison, intent on investigating the area before the elements had any more time to destroy any evidence that might be present. Upon arrival, you began investigating the outer wall, where you encountered several rats in one of the towers. You have just defeated them and are exiting the tower when you hear voices speaking to each other outside the front gate (about 200 feet away from you).


Female Human (Garundi/Keleshite) Cavalier (Musketeer/Luring Cavalier) 2

GM:

Without any further thought Asha steps back in to the tower and hides around the corner of the building. She takes out her pistol and double checks if it's loaded and ready to use.
At the same time she tries to listen closely to what the voices say. Perhaps it were the ones behind the professor's death, but it could be just a small group of innocent bystanders.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damn it, 19 on what probably is DC 20


Asha:
You can't really make out what's being said, but you know there are between three and five distinct voices. They appear to be speaking Common, but you can only make out every tenth word or so, not nearly enough to determine their identities, nationalities, etc.

Higher actually due to the distance, the stone walls, and the creaking gate.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

"Look there," Korvus says softly to gain his companions' attention, subconsciously unwilling to speak loudly in this desolate place. "Recent footprints in the dirt around the gate. They appear to lead into the courtyard, and to the left toward the remaining outer wall and guard towers. I imagine this trail is too fresh to be that of the Professor's murderers... Perhaps this is Master Gibs' trail?"

"Maximus, my good fellow. Do you feel up to performing a bit of aerial reconnaissance for us?" Korvus asks the blackbird.

Maximus glances about warily, bobs his head, and silently takes to the sky


M Half-orc Monk (Martial Artist) 5 {HP 43/44; AC16(20), T16, FF13(17); F+7 R+7 W+7; Init+2; Perc+10} {Effects: none}

Harold glances over to the footprints as Korvus points them out, "Or could be one ov da Sheriff's blokes lookin' fer Gibs. Do yew see a set ov prints 'eadin' back out?" Then Harold motions to Korvus to come closer as he gestures in the direction of Harrowstone proper, "Thee see those large dark red markings around da Prison? What do yew make ov 'em? They man-made awer natural?"


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn approaches the tracks pointed out by the orc and studies them.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"Let's check out the guard towers first. I'd feel better descending into a haunted prison, knowing Gibs the Butcher wasn't at my back."


Female Human (Garundi/Keleshite) Cavalier (Musketeer/Luring Cavalier) 2

GM:
Not knowing exactly what was going on Asha stayed put, keeping both eyes and ears open for any sign of people approaching.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Ah yeah, the DC 20 was just the distance, didn't even realise there'd be more :)


DM Screen:
1d5 ⇒ 3

Bjorn pushes the gate aside and the group moves into the courtyard, heading toward the left to investigate the guard towers.

Suddenly, Alexei screams out as he crumples to the ground.

Alexei:
You find yourself trapped inside a cramped jail cell, with fire and smoke surrounding you. Please make a Fort and Will save.

Asha:
You see several people enter the courtyard, as well as a huge suit of armor carrying a massive two-handed sword. As you begin to examine them in detail, a human man screams and crumples to the ground. Not going to give you a detailed physical description, but you see the party, Kendra, and the armor.

-----

Korvus, you will need to be closer to examine the red markings to determine if they are natural or man-made.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

GM:
Fort Save check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Will Save check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Alexei begins to look around the cell, confused and startled.

Perception check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn growls, clutches his shield tightly, and looks around for a sign of whatever cultist had struck down the Chelaxian.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Uh oh, Bjorn's eyes fell out! haha


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5
Alexei Dawnreach wrote:
Uh oh, Bjorn's eyes fell out! haha

Edit: Oh, lol.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}
'Horrible' Harold Grimsley wrote:
Harold motions to Korvus to come closer as he gestures in the direction of Harrowstone proper, "Thee see those large dark red markings around da Prison? What do yew make ov 'em? They man-made awer natural?"
DM Haldhin wrote:
Bjorn pushes the gate aside and the group moves into the courtyard, heading toward the left to investigate the guard towers.

"Markings?" Korvus asks, pushing his pince-nez closer to his eyes and peering toward the prison as the group moves slowly toward the guard towers. "Ah, yes. I see them. But I'm afraid I'll have to get closer to be able to-"

DM Haldhin wrote:
Suddenly, Alexei screams out as he crumples to the ground.

Korvus whirls around to see Alexei crumpled upon the ground. "By the Great Dreamer! Master Dawnreach! Are you alright?" Korvus asks with concern, casting a spell to reveal magical auras as he steps toward the fallen Chelaxian.


Alexei:
As suddenly as you appeared inside the cell, the vision fades and you are once again among your companions inside the courtyard. Though you can see clearly now, your clothes and hair smell of smoke. In your mind, you can hear the fading screams of hundreds of men as they are burned alive... Good saves, no damage, and you are free of the haunt.

Alexei's screams die out suddenly, and he looks around quickly. Everyone around him can smell the bitter stench of smoke, and some of you notice fading wisps rising up from Alexei's clothing.


M Half-orc Monk (Martial Artist) 5 {HP 43/44; AC16(20), T16, FF13(17); F+7 R+7 W+7; Init+2; Perc+10} {Effects: none}

Harold turns with Korvus as Alexei seems to scream and spasm on the ground before coming too. The wafting scent of smoke tickles the half-orc's nose as he rubs it, "Oy! Alexei, yew 'avin' a fit, man? If someone is lurkin' in da prison an' didn't know we was coming, they do now."


Ulfen Cleric 2/Heirophant 1 (HP 29/29; AC:19, T:12, FF:17; Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will +7; Init+2; Perc+9)
Resources:
Channel Positive 5/8 | Channel Cold 6/6 | Mythic 1/5

Bjorn curses loudly and gets his haunt siphon out with one hand while he helps Alexei up with the other.

"All the more reason to keep moving", the big Ulfen warns.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Oracle of Life 4

Alexei gasps as he is once again with his comrades. Airy words, deeply tinged with confusion, flow from his mouth as his eyes look around the empty prison courtyard. Taking a moment to gather himself, the Chelaxian finally begins to breathe calmly, looking to each of his companions in turn.

"I don't know what just happened," Alexei starts, before wrinkling his nose at the smell of smoke, "but that was not pleasant." The oracle thanks the Northman and moves to steady himself.


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Conjurer) 5 {HP 34/34; AC 15, T 11, FF 14; F+3 R+3 W+6/+8 vs. fear effects; Init+1; Perc+12} {Effects: Mage Armor}

DM Haldhin, was I able to discern anything during Alexei's episode when I looked at him with Detect Magic?

451 to 500 of 1,546 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / To Wear the Carrion Crown (Group 3 - Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.