Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

To Wear the Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Haldhin

Running the Carrion Crown Adventure Path.


351 to 400 of 1,336 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Karl carefully replaces the logs after checking to be sure that the war razor and water skin are back in their original positions, and that no other sign of tampering is evident. He keeps his voice low and hushed.

I think that 'V' has something to do with the Splatter Man. I saw the rough layout of Gibs' house, but I don't know how we'll get in short of breaking down the door. I say let's be off unless you have some way of getting in without waking him up.


GM Screen:

1d4 ⇒ 3

Forgot a roll, nothing to see here... :)


I have Michael, Roland, and Arthur at Kendra's house, with Karl, Oorin, and Shanoa doing some stealth work outside.

Roland, are you going to research the book tonight?

Michael is going to bed.

What is everyone else going to do?

Karl, Oorin, Shanoa - when you decide to return to Kendra's house:
During your return, you see a patrol of deputies approaching from the north. Luckily, the light of their lanterns gives you plenty of time to hide, and they pass by you without noticing your position.

Please let me know if you do anything else after leaving the razor and waterskin before you get back to Kendra's house. It's going to be after midnight when Karl, Oorin, and Shanoa return.


Male Human Alchemist 4 (HP 28/28 - AC15, T13, FF12 - F+5 R+6 W+2 - Init+2 - Perc+8) (Effects: +2 save vs Poison)

Yes indeed I am. Roland will spend the night eagerly researching the tome, and testing out some of theories that lie within.


Male Gnome Wizard (Fire) 3 (HP 19/24 AC 13, T 13, FF 11/ F +3, R +3, W +3/ Init. +2/ Per. +2)

Oorin can't think of anything else to do. If someone suggests something he'll go along with it but, otherwise, he's starting to feel very tired and really just wants to go to sleep.


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Karl grins with barely suppressed mirth at Oorin and Shanoa as they handily avoid the town guard patrol.

He heads back to Kendra's house with the others and has a well deserved rest.


Kendra wakes you all around eight in the morning with breakfast hot and ready in her dining room. She informs you that the sheriff left a message asking you to meet with him at your convenience. It seems he wants to know if you found anything related to the bloody statue and the letter "V".

Other than that, it was an uneventful night. What would people like to do?


Male Human Alchemist 4 (HP 28/28 - AC15, T13, FF12 - F+5 R+6 W+2 - Init+2 - Perc+8) (Effects: +2 save vs Poison)

Roland looks a bit haggard this morning, but his eyes tell a story of exciting discovery. As he nibbles some toast and sips some coffee, he eagerly talks at length about the tome that was left to him.

"... a very detailed essay, and it really made me reconsider how I approached my alchemical extraction process. I never considered that my bottled formulae could be reworked to keep their potency like this!" He says with a full mouth and a swig from his mug.

Swallowing he adds, almost as an afterthought.

"Ah, yes, I almost forgot. I've started work on some alchemical fire. It'll be a few days in setting, I'm afraid, but may be of use to us. I may have overworked a second batch between my reading. It... will need a bit more work."


DM Haldhin wrote:

Kendra wakes you all around eight in the morning with breakfast hot and ready in her dining room. She informs you that the sheriff left a message asking you to meet with him at your convenience. It seems he wants to know if you found anything related to the bloody statue and the letter "V".

Other than that, it was an uneventful night. What would people like to do?

The Slaughter Priest manifests his intention of finding out more about the man for whom the statue where the "V" was found. "That statue. Who's statue is that?"


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4
The Slaughter Priest wrote:


The Slaughter Priest manifests his intention of finding out more about the man for whom the statue where the "V" was found. "That statue. Who's statue is that?"
Page 2 wrote:
Behind the Sheriff is a large statue ofa man in uniform holding a cudgel by his side and wearing a badge. The plaque on the base reads “Warden Lyvar Hawkran, hero of Harrowstone”, with dozens more names engraved below that title. Most disturbing, however, is the large letter “V” that has been painted across the plaque in bright red liquid.

Shadow Lodge

F Human Inquisitor 4 {HP32/32; AC16/12/14; F+5 R+4 W+8; Init+7; Perc+10}

Shanoa quietly listens to the conversation around breakfast. Something has her feeling uneasy and she pokes at the food more than eating it. Finally she speaks up, "How much can we trust the Sheriff? Do we share with him what we found last night?"


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

We should probably tell everyone else what we found, first. Karl clears his throat and explains to the others how he, Shanoa and Oorin found the false logs in Gibs' woodpile and the bloody war razor and water skin hidden there.

It was the same blood as we found on the plaque at the base of that old warden's statue. Probably came from whatever critter it was that was slaughtered in that field at the south-east of town. Shanoa's got the right of it though. How much do we tell this Sheriff, and how much do we keep to ourselves? We haven't gotten off to the best start with the local authorities. Will they even believe us if we tell them to check out Gibs? And what if they do, but he's already moved everything to somewhere else?

The half-elf shakes his head and purses his lips in a small frown.

Maybe this fortune-teller can give us some guidance. But I think we should play this close to the vest until we've got our quarry at bay.


"Kendra, where can we know more about this: Warden Lyvar Hawkran?"


Male Gnome Wizard (Fire) 3 (HP 19/24 AC 13, T 13, FF 11/ F +3, R +3, W +3/ Init. +2/ Per. +2)

"Unless we have hard evidence, I sugest we keep the Sheriff, and everyone else for that matter...well, perhaps not the Pharasman clergy, out of the loop entirely. We have no idea how many agents of "The Way" are in town nor who they might be. Shanoa's right to be cautious, I think. The Professor lived here and the town was against him; I doubt we'll get any more consideration than he did...probably less."

Looking at Karl, "I'd like to visit the fortune-teller as well, the sooner the better. If she has true skill her information could be invaluable. And if she's a fake, better to find out now."

Prepared Spells:

0-lvl: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Dancing Lights
1-lvl: Unseen Servant, Mage Armor, Burning Disarm*


@ Arthur:

Kendra thinks for a moment, "Well sir, I believe the town hall would have information on his family, at least their names if nothing else. More than that...well, Jorfa may have some information. I'm sure you can find her at her forge, she's always there from dawn to dusk. She was working in Ravengro when the prison was active, so she might have even known him personally."


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4
Oorincunathysin wrote:


Looking at Karl, "I'd like to visit the fortune-teller as well, the sooner the better. If she has true skill her information could be invaluable. And if she's a fake, better to find out now."

Karl cocks his head and looks quizzically at Oorin, I thought you said last night that the fortune teller was coming to visit us here today. I don't mind going to her, but if she's coming here, it saves us a trip.


DM Haldhin wrote:

@ Arthur:

Kendra thinks for a moment, "Well sir, I believe the town hall would have information on his family, at least their names if nothing else. More than that...well, Jorfa may have some information. I'm sure you can find her at her forge, she's always there from dawn to dusk. She was working in Ravengro when the prison was active, so she might have even known him personally."

"Yes, thank you. I will follow up on that. Breakfast can wait. I'll be off."


I assume you are heading to see Jorfa...

Arthur:

Arthur heads into the morning chill, moving north on the road, walking back toward the town square and the statue. The rythmic ringing of someone hammering on an anvil draws his attention.

On the southwest side of the square, Arthur finds a dwarven woman standing over a anvil behind a small stone building, a large smith hammer sounding out as precise strokes shape a piece of red-hot steel. Noticing his approach, the woman grimaces, "I'll be with you in a minute. Inside."

The interior of the building contains shelves full of mundane household items like shovel heads, pails, and a variety of knobs and fasteners. A rack behind the counter holds a few weapons, mainly daggers and swords.

A few more hammer-strokes impact against the anvil before ceasing. The woman enters the shop from the yard and tosses her thick gloves on the counter. Her burn-scarred arms cross over her chest as she takes in the sight before her. "So, what can I help you with, stranger?" she asks.


Male Gnome Wizard (Fire) 3 (HP 19/24 AC 13, T 13, FF 11/ F +3, R +3, W +3/ Init. +2/ Per. +2)

Oorin blinks a few times in confusion at Karl's statement, "Oh, yes, so she is. At dinner if I recall. Er...no, lunch. Yes, definitely lunch." His voice sounds far from certain.

He sits quietly for a moment. "Gorum's balls!" he swears jumping up and almost falling over, "I haven't thought of a thing to ask her! Oh, ah, begging your pardon Miss Kendra," he finishes abashedly bowing to her.


Male Human Alchemist 4 (HP 28/28 - AC15, T13, FF12 - F+5 R+6 W+2 - Init+2 - Perc+8) (Effects: +2 save vs Poison)

Up until Oorin's exclamation, Roland's mind had been wandering, partly due to his feverish night of research, and partly due to being tired.

The curse snaps him back to the present conversation, which he's only been half paying attention to.

"Oh! Ah, if we're looking at other avenues of investigation, we should also see if there is anything we can learn about the Piper of Illmarsh and Father Charlatan. Or, for that matter, any other information about the other three murderers."


@ Oorin:
Kendra turns beet red, then erupts in laughter, "No pardon needed, I haven't laughed like that in some time!"

She pauses and looks around at the group, "I don't mean to intrude, but I heard you mentioning the sheriff, and a couple of you wondering if you could trust him? Well, I don't know if it matters, but I know my father trusted him. The sheriff would come over from time to time to visit with my father. Dad always said he was a good man and that Ravengro was lucky to have him."

-----

Luthko said Marta would stop by the house at noon and provide readings for anybody who wanted one.

-----

To prevent some delays, you have found all you can about The Lopper, The Splatter Man, and The Mosswater Marauder; it's an "either-or" thing for the criminals. I think of their information like finding a specific file with their name on it - there is one file for each criminal, and the checks you make are to find that one specific folder among the other thousand or so folders for all the other criminals that were incarcerated in Harrowstone. Eventually, you will definitely find them, but it's a measured risk to figure out how long you're willing to put off other activities to find the information.

Everyone should prepare to gain a level - unless something really weird happens, you will get more than enough experience during today's activities.


DM Haldhin wrote:

I assume you are heading to see Jorfa...

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
"I am a historian, an amateur to tell you the truth, and I am researching the history of the man for whom that statue in town was made. Umm... Warden Lyvar Hawkran, and I was wonder if you can tell me what you can about him so that my composition about him does him justice. I'll pay for your time." Arthur flashes a little gold.

GM Screen:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Arthur:
Jorga eyes the gold, and frowns holding her hand up and refusing the coin.

"You want to know about the Warden? Well, he was a good man, steadfast and loyal - and that's coming from a dwarf. Even though he was around those terrible criminals all the time, they never got to him. He always treated me fairly in and out of the shop, and he doted on that wife of his - even built her a house near the prison. But his duty was his life - he knew those criminals were sent to Harrowstone for a reason, and he saw it as his responsibility to make sure they stayed there.

The fire? The deaths were a tragedy, but at the same time, the Warden and the guards who died saved the town. Who knows what would have happened if those psychopaths would have escaped? Just like him too - sacrificing himself to make sure he did his duty - making sure none of the evil escaped Harrowstone. But all the same, a bunch of good people passed away that day. But at least he was with Vesoriana when he died."

Shadow Lodge

F Human Inquisitor 4 {HP32/32; AC16/12/14; F+5 R+4 W+8; Init+7; Perc+10}

After settling from her own bit of laughing, Shanoa nods at Kendra, trying to keep her face serious again. "Then...I think we should tell him what we found. We need as many allies as we can find in this town.

"Also, we still haven't really decided what to ask the dead cultist. I suppose we can ask if they killed the...Kendra's father, and what they were doing at the prison. Maybe ask if they awakened any undead there?"


Kendra suddenly looks around, "That's odd, I wonder where Michael is - I knocked on his door."

She rises and excuses herself, "I'll go check on him."

A few minutes pass before you are all startled by a horrible scream coming from the second floor - it's Kendra!

Shadow Lodge

F Human Inquisitor 4 {HP32/32; AC16/12/14; F+5 R+4 W+8; Init+7; Perc+10}

Shanoa jumps up, nocking her plate and the table in the process, and runs up the stairs to find Kendra.


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Karl rushes after Kendra and Shanoa, dagger in hand


Kendra is in the hallway, eyes wide in horror and hands covering her mouth, staring inside one of the rooms.

Looking inside the room:
Michael's bloody body lies motionless among the disheveled covers of his bed. Glass shards cover the floor near a small broken window.

Perception DC 15:
You notice a faint song coming from outside the room. Strangely, the music seems to be coming from a wind instrument, possibly a flute. A few more notes reach your ears before the music ends in a mocking high-pitched trill.

OOC:
The perception check is for characters who go upstairs. Please make additional rolls for searching the room or Michael's body.


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

What is that music? Where is that flute coming from? Ms. Kendra, what do you see? Karl whispers before flattening himself against the wall. He grips his dagger, wishing for the comfortable weight of the greatsword and chainmail that are currently in his bedroom.

Shadow Lodge

F Human Inquisitor 4 {HP32/32; AC16/12/14; F+5 R+4 W+8; Init+7; Perc+10}

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Shanoa rushes to the window, looking out briefly before turning to Michael and kneeling at his side by the bed. She examines his wounds to see if she can determine a cause, and checks his pulse to determine if he is, in fact dead.

heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Ugh. Never mind. I guess she's too distraught for playing medic at the moment.


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Seeing Shanoa rush into the room, Karl looks in as well, then rushes downstairs and outside to look for the slayer.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Gnome Wizard (Fire) 3 (HP 19/24 AC 13, T 13, FF 11/ F +3, R +3, W +3/ Init. +2/ Per. +2)

Oorin jumps up and tunrs towards the stairs. Seeing everyone rush up there he realises it's going to be a little crowded. Whatever it is, it must involve a break in of some sort. He rushes out the door and races around the house trying to see if anything stands out.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


DM Haldhin wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
I just what I thought that "V" is related to the Warden. His wife, Vesoriana.

"I have a few more questions that I hope would shed more light on the character of the good warden."

"His wife, Vesoriana, died with him in Harrowstone, yes?"

"You suspect that the fire was started as means escape by these psychopaths to escape?"

"You wouldn't happen to know who these psychopaths were?"


Shanoa:
Unfortunately, Michael is covered in so much blood, it is very difficult to tell what killed him - but he is definitely dead.


Karl:
Inside: Kendra is too stunned to respond.

Outside: The only surprising sight is a group of small flying creatures moving away from the house due south. They quickly fade out of sight in the early morning haze.

You do not see anything that would have played the music you heard.


Oorin:
Unfortunately, the fog is too thick to really see much this morning. If only the sun would break through these infernal clouds!


Arthur:
"Yes, the surviving guards reported seeing Vesoriana rush into the prison, but she was not alive the following morning. Like most of those who died, their bodies remained inside the prison, the fire damaged so much of the structure, it was dangerous to attempt to recover the bodies."

"Well, that's what the guards said, that a couple of the more dangerous ones started the riots that caused the fire. As for who they were... I honestly don't recall, but they had funny names, like 'The Chopping Man' or 'Chopper', maybe 'The Cutter'? Something like that."


Male Human Alchemist 4 (HP 28/28 - AC15, T13, FF12 - F+5 R+6 W+2 - Init+2 - Perc+8) (Effects: +2 save vs Poison)

Damnit! I'm late to the party!

Roland springs to his feet and rushes up the stairs with everyone else.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Upon seeing the room, Roland turns pale.

"Pharasma's Grace!"

What's that music... is that a flute?

He rushes to join Shanoa to see if there's anything he can do.

Heal 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Even as he checks over Michael to see if there's anything that can be done to save the young paladin, he looks for anything unusual.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Roland:
While looking at Michael's body, you find six large holes in his body. There is no apparent pattern to these holes, but it is obvious from the bruising around the injuries that his blood was forcibly removed through them.

The skin around the holes has swelled noticeably, bearing a striking resemblance to the bite of a mosquito, only much larger. Each hole is also surrounded by tiny puncture wounds.

Unfortunately, he has lost far too much blood to be saved at this point.


DM Haldhin wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
"I would suppose that records of the prison will be available at the town hall. It's been an informative chat. If you recall anything else, you can reach me at Ms. Kendra Lottimor's place. Thank you.

<Heading for the town hall>


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

GM:

Does Karl have any idea what the flying creatures were? Also, does he see Oorin?
Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Arthur:
What specific records are you looking for in the Town Hall?


Karl:
Unfortunately, with the limited amount of time he had to see them, Karl cannot identify the creatures, but he knows they are very small and able to fly.

He can catch sight of Oorin as the two of you move around the outside of the house.

If Karl sees the wounds on Michael's body (or if Roland shows/tells him), he determines that stirges were the most likely cause... stirges could also be what he saw flying away from the house.


DM Haldhin wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
Names of the prisoners of Harrowstone and their crimes, modus, etc. Being evil, TSP suspects that they are the ghosts of Harrowstone.

Arthur:
The people in the building show you into a large basement room full of boxes which contain thousands of sheets of paper. They tell you if they still have the information you seek, it will be in here.

Knowledge skills are needed to find anything of value.


DM Haldhin wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Spoiler:
"I would really pay for productive assistance in the location of these records. Say a finder's fee of ten gold."

Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Karl spots Oorin and hurries over to him. Michael is dead! Ms. Kendra found him upstairs. I was outside the room, and I could swear I heard the music of a flute. Did you see those small creatures flying away? I couldn't get a good look at them from where I was. This can't be a coincidence. Something is happening in this town, and we're dead in the middle of it! Where did Arthur go? One minute we're having breakfast, the next, he's gone and Michael is dead! I don't know what to think, I'm going back in there, this is all too much!

Karl continues jabbering, clearly in shock from the macabre discovery, as he makes his way back into the house and goes back upstairs.

Focus Karl! Pull yourself together! You're no good to anyone like this. Take a deep breath, and look with your eyes, damn it!

The young ranger pauses outside Michael's room and takes several calming breaths before going back inside.

Karl reenters Michael's room and looks very closely at the scene of the murder.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Male Human Alchemist 4 (HP 28/28 - AC15, T13, FF12 - F+5 R+6 W+2 - Init+2 - Perc+8) (Effects: +2 save vs Poison)

Roland looks at Shanoa. his face pale, and silently shakes his head. He pulls the blanket up over Michael's head, and makes the sign of Pharasma's spiral over his heart.

If the Lady is indeed watching us, let her judge the lad fairly and see him off to his eternal reward.

After a moment, he turns to Shanoa.

"I, uh..." He's at a bit of a loss for words. "I'm not familiar with Iomedae's burial customs. We should contact Father Grimburrow and see what can be arranged."

Where is Kendra during all of this?

Shadow Lodge

F Human Inquisitor 4 {HP32/32; AC16/12/14; F+5 R+4 W+8; Init+7; Perc+10}

knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Shanoa manages to find her voice. "I uh...I'm familiar with the rites, and could perform them if needed. But you're right, we'll need to talk to Grimburrow anyways."


Half-elf Ranger (Guide) 4 / Rogue 2 HP: (37/37) 49/49 / Init +4; Perception +16; AC 18/13/16; F+(3) 5, R+9, W+5; CMD: 21; Conditions: Mummy Rot - Con Damage: 4, Cha Damage: 4

Maybe we should send for the Sheriff, this is a murder after all.

Karl lifts the sheet that was draped over Michael and examines the body with a look of profound sadness.

Puncture wounds, and of course, his blood, but really, there should be more, much more... Almost like it was drained... I think, it could be... He looks at Shanoa and Roland, I saw a group of winged creatures flying away when I went outside. Have you ever heard of stirges? They fly, and are small, and drain blood. They could have been what I saw...

Roland, I could swear I heard music before I came in. A flute, to be specific. Did any of the killers you researched play a flute?

351 to 400 of 1,336 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / To Wear the Carrion Crown (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.