Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Thrawn's Gallows of Madness (PFSRPG)

Game Master Thrawn007

Maps and Handouts


501 to 550 of 711 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

None of the items look familiar to Khafra, but he does think he can make something out in the chalk drawings on the walls.

"Look at this one. Although the drawings are faded and poorly drawn, I believe one of the goblins is drawn to be wearing armor and has a scarred face. Another seems somewhat elderly and wrinkled and uses a pointed weapon shown stabbing things. Perhaps some of the instigators of this rabble."

knowledge local: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Ingrge wrote:
Is the box small enough that I can carry it as I climb down or is it too big?

It's a couple feet across, but you think you can manage.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge will grab the box and climb back down...

Climb: 10 + 6 = 16 (Take 10)

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"It's an old box...with the symbol of the Isgeri army..."

Ingrge checks to see if it's locked...

Liberty's Edge

There is a lock on the front of the box.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge will try to pick the lock...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

...and carefully open it...

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Liberty's Edge

Inside of the box is a masterwork light steel shield with Isgeri heraldry and three vials labelled as "minor restorative elixir" in common.

Once the goo gets cleared up, this would actually make a pretty defensible place to camp.

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

"Perhaps we should stay here tonight," Khafra suggests. "I don't like the goo nearby, but it may keep everything else away."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge nods. "Agreed...but I'd like to clean up as much of this goo as we can though...might not be possible without a shovel though..."

Liberty's Edge

The night passes without incident, and you continue tracking, never far from the sounds of the river, although the trail takes you out of sight of the water many times. As you follow the various goblin tracks, you are interrupted by a voice from the trees above. Not rolling initiative yet, depending on your posts, I'll go into surprise rounds and initiative when needed.

"WHO are YOU who trespass in my kingdom?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

"By the thousand Gods, who is talking to us? Show yourself to us, you who claims rights of land, or let us pass through by Bramuji's unfaltering Gaze" calls out Hasmed, looking about without being able to spot his interlocutor.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge stops immediately, bow in hand, at the sound of the voice, trying to get eyes on the source...

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

"We are tracking goblins, sire...you have no cause to fear us lest you be goblin..."

Liberty's Edge

After looking closer, you see a tiny caterpillar-like creature hanging from a silk thread, about 15 feet in the air above you. "You are tresspassers AND poachers on this land, and you will show more respect."

The creatures pic is in the handouts. I've had it there a week, but it's finally relevant.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

"Trespassers, yes...but we are no poachers. We have killed no creatures since entering your land...and we only travel through it to track down goblins who probably have..."

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12 (Hoping to aid a comrade who's better at Diplomacy than I)

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

"There is a taint about these goblins," Khafra adds. "If you do not let us pass, your lands will be in danger of being tainted, too."

diplo aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male LN Dwarven Druid 2/Monk 1 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 17 (17 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +7, R: +5, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM +12 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Truddig, using the better guidance of his instinct, refrains from speaking aloud, allowing those with gentler tongues to make their case for them.

We're tracking some crazy frickin' goblins, that have gotten tainted by this ugly purple goo, and they're going to simply wreck this forest if you don't let us pass, you ridiculous caterpillar. Oh, did anyone ever mention that you're just a freakin' caterpillar? What are you even doing trying to stop us. At least wait until you're a butterfly; at least then you'd be distracting enough to maybe stop us for a minute.

He will, however, use Spirit Sense on the creature, to see if it detects as any of those creature types.

Knowledge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 (history, nature, religion)

PRD wrote:
Spirit Sense (Sp): At 1st level, a menhir savant can detect the presence of undead; fey; outsiders; and astral, ethereal, or incorporeal creatures. This ability functions like detect undead, and the druid detects all of these creatures rather than trying to detect one kind. This ability replaces nature sense and wild empathy.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed looks about at Ingrge, Truddig, and Khafra and realizes that they have put him on the spot. "I suppose we did not know that we were trespassing, but you must understand that there is grave urgency! The people of the village have had their children addled by this purple goop from beyond this plane! We have seen it as clear as we see you great... caterpillar... thing... We seek only to do as Branatush the Hero did when he traveled the land to find his bride Matsisidjiah, and do what is righteous."

Truth be told, that's somewhat of a lie for Hasmed as he only really cares about the long term repercussions. Unless you are fine with an alignment change to NG, as I really have not been playing him as a TN character. It doesn't have any mechanical repercussions if that's a concern.

Diplomacy (If a Bluff add +6): 1d20 ⇒ 18+4 for assists.

Liberty's Edge

Creature is a fey, but it is rare enough, you aren't able to identify it.

"You seek to kill goblins while in my lands. It is my place to decide who shall or shall not kill goblins. The village is beyond my lands, and no concern of mine. Perhaps if you brought proper tribute, I might forgive your transgressions."

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

"And what if our tribute is to rid your "lands" of this purple goo,
would that be sufficient? The village may not lie within your "domain"
BUT the goo has found its way here"
retorts Hasmed, peeved at the creatures' attitude.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge hides a frown as he bows. "What tribute do you require?"

Liberty's Edge

"Perhaps you carry delicacies of this village or your people?"

Per one of the boons on your part 1 chronicles, everyone got free rations at the start of the adventure from the bakery.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge smiles. "You may have the delicacies given to me...will that be enough for passage through your kingdom?"

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

"I will add to your tribute," Khafra says, adding his to a growing pile.

Silver Crusade

Male LN Dwarven Druid 2/Monk 1 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 17 (17 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +7, R: +5, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM +12 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Truddig is happy to add his rations to the pile as well, but holds off, waiting to see first if the rations already offered will suit the strange fey caterpillar.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Please add a diplomacy roll to go along with your tribute

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

"You may have my share, with my compliments..."

Aid Another (Diplomacy): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed sighs, adding half of his freshly baked bread to the pile of offerings. "Here. Proof that we humans are worth befriending and our tacit acknowledgement of your domain."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

diplo aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Liberty's Edge

"These are fine tributes. I shall grant you permission to hunt goblins on my lands. You can find their village at the edge of the mountains, about a day northwest of here. They are not far from where the river starts."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge bows. "Thank you. We will leave you now..."

Ingrge will draw his bow and continue in the direction the fey informed them of, looking for tracks and any signs of danger...the closer they get to the goblin's village, the more he'll try to conceal himself...

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

Khafra bids the creature farewell. "Have these goblins also been tainted by anything you have seen?" he asks it.

Liberty's Edge

"The goblins have some kind of purple jelly on them. It seems to have an effect on creatures. One of the goblins was killed in a clearing not far from here. The ravens have been eating from that body for more than a day. BIGGEST birds I have ever seen. Hundreds of them. If you hear birds cawing, I'd advise taking another path and giving them room." The yellow caterpillar-like creature lowers itself, examining "the tribute" closer.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed sighs wearily. "So the gods have seen fit to test us with purple goo from the world beyond. Let us prove ourselves worthy of their challenge!"

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

Khafra agrees with Hasmed. "Let us prove ourselves. You have proven helpful. Thank you for allowing us to pass through your domain."

Silver Crusade

Male LN Dwarven Druid 2/Monk 1 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 17 (17 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +7, R: +5, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM +12 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Truddig nods. Crazy caterpillar. Bread is tribute for that thing? What a weirdo.

He lets the others use words that he can never conjure up, and keeps moving with the group when they leave.

Liberty's Edge

Heading away from the strange creature, you continue following the goblin trail. As predicted by the caterpillar, you start to hear cawing of a large number of birds ahead.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge readies his bow, trying to find cover from where to observe the odd birds...

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Liberty's Edge

You start to notice crows in the trees. First one, then a couple more... then as you continue, you see and hear dozens...

Silver Crusade

Male LN Dwarven Druid 2/Monk 1 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 17 (17 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +7, R: +5, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM +12 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Truddig instinctively begins scanning the sky for the birds, attempting to get a good look and see if he can learn anything. A forest isn't quite a Sky Citadel, but wings is wings; always look to the sky.

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Sky Sentinel:

PRD wrote:
Sky Sentinel: As creatures with a deep affinity for the ground, dwarves are wary of attacks from above. Enemies on higher ground gain no attack roll bonus against dwarves with this racial trait, and they gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls, a +2 dodge bonus to AC, and a +2 bonus on Perception checks against flying creatures. This racial trait replaces defensive training, hatred, and stonecunning.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed looks about nervously and draws his weapon.

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

Khafra also looks on apprehensively.

"What are they doing?"

He tries to see if they are circling anything in particular, but there are so many.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Liberty's Edge

The birds in the trees seem to caw and watch. The sound of the cawing grows louder as you continue to move, with the numbers of the birds growing from dozens in the area, to hundreds. You eventually reach a clearing, where you see a number of oversized ravens feeding on something in a field. These birds are over double the size of other birds you have seen in the area.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed steps into the clearing boldly before settling into a combat form, releasing a kiai. There may be little honor in fighting birds, but there is honor in doing what is right. Come, and I will show you the power of the Fist that will Shatter the Sky!

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

Khafra draws his pole arm and nears the birds.

"More tainted creatures, I fear," he says.

The bloodrager continues to near them, wondering what they are feeding on.

Liberty's Edge

Map Updated

Birds are everywhere, and the sound is almost deafening. Most birds are in trees Ranged only, and they have cover, but a small group of large birds seem to be on the ground feasting on a dead humanoid body of some kind.

Grand Lodge

Male Human (Vudrani) Magus (Kensai) 3 | HP: 27/27| AC: 20 (16 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:18 | F: +5, R: +5, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Pool 3/3|Spells: lvl0:3/3, lvl1:3/3Active conditions: None.

Hasmed moves up, readying himself for the worst. I know you can't ready actions outside of combat, but Hasmed would stand at the ready; interpret that as you will.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge looks to see what kind of creature they're feeding on...and he looks for either a way around them or any possible shelter in case they're overrun...

Scarab Sages

Human Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +5; R +3; W +4 | CMB+6; CMD 18 | Speed 25 ft | Init +8 | +1 Fauchard: +7 (1d10+5/18-20) | Perc +6

Khafra also nears, trying to get a good look at what they are eating.

Can we tell if this is individual creatures we would fight, or a swarm? Or both?

Silver Crusade

Male LN Dwarven Druid 2/Monk 1 | HP: 26/26 | AC: 17 (17 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +7, R: +5, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +10, SM +12 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Truddig cautiously continues forward, hoping to understand more about the strange behavior of these ravens. He studies them both with his eyes and knowledge of their natural instincts, but also with the magic that now always flows through him.

Actions:

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Move: 20'
Standard: Spirit sense, focusing primarily on the larger ravens, but that gets at least 1 'normal' raven in range as well

PRD wrote:
Spirit Sense (Sp): At 1st level, a menhir savant can detect the presence of undead; fey; outsiders; and astral, ethereal, or incorporeal creatures. This ability functions like detect undead, and the druid detects all of these creatures rather than trying to detect one kind. This ability replaces nature sense and wild empathy.
PRD wrote:

Detect Undead: You can detect the aura that surrounds undead creatures. The amount of information revealed depends on how long you study a particular area.

1st Round: Presence or absence of undead auras.

2nd Round: Number of undead auras in the area and the strength of the strongest undead aura present. If you are of good alignment, and the strongest undead aura's strength is overwhelming (see below), and the creature has HD of at least twice your character level, you are stunned for 1 round and the spell ends.

3rd Round: The strength and location of each undead aura. If an aura is outside your line of sight, then you discern its direction but not its exact location.

Aura Strength: The strength of an undead aura is determined by the HD of the undead creature, as given on the table below.

Lingering Aura: An undead aura lingers after its original source is destroyed. If detect undead is cast and directed at such a location, the spell indicates an aura strength of dim (even weaker than a faint aura). How long the aura lingers at this dim level depends on its original power, as given on the table below.

Liberty's Edge

I have a swarm icon ready just in case there might be a swarm involved. You think there are enough birds around to make a swarm if they all attacked. Or, you might just get attacked by a lot of birds. You have a chance to get out still. :)

Getting a little closer, it seems the birds on the ground are feeding on a dead goblin. No undead

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Elf NG Urban Ranger / 3rd | HP:26/26 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +12

Ingrge will try to quietly skirt around the birds and continue on their search...

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

501 to 550 of 711 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Thrawn's Gallows of Madness (PFSRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.